Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 36, Flubbernugget wrote:Wat

It's what's on the inside that counts :(

But ... but ... we can
see
that. That's the point. {Drixx rushes to the washroom to yak}

So ... anyone want a stripper pole tonight?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Wed May 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Drixx »

The best play is to ignore him until we get other scum first. We know there are 3 scum plus one third party scum. If he's being honest, then lynching him is super dangerous. If he's lying to present just this conundrum to us, we can lynch him later. If he's telling the truth about being able to vote after death, and he's scum, then it still makes sense to kill him later. In every case the best play is to just set him aside until we get 2 or 3 of the scum dead, and re-evaluate from there. He can use that time to try and convince us he's town by his play.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Wed May 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Drixx »

If he's town, scum aren't going to night kill him and leave him as a stump who can vote. If he's scum, obviously scum aren't going to night kill him. Him making that claim ensured that his win condition is anti-town. He will never die in such a way that results in him having a pro-town vote afterwards (if his claim is true), and there's no way in hell he can be trusted in LYLO. He wins by surviving so if it goes to LYLO, scum will just vote and he'll follow and he doesn't give a shit which team wins so long as he wins.

He's a policy lynch as a survivor, and he knows it. The only real question is whether or not he actually has some kind of post death treestump voting ability. To me, that would fall into bastard territory but I'm not sure about the site guidelines and whether it would just be "non normal" or if it would be considered a bastard role. I'm tempted to just call bullshit on it and encourage that we kill the survivor as a matter of policy. If his claim is honest, he's even more of a threat than survivor's normally are.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Wed May 13, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Drixx »

Don't you get it? Let's say he's being completely honest. His win condition will change after he's dead, but he still won't know who is scum or town, so he could just as likely help either side. Any way we slice it he is trouble, but he's much
more
trouble if left alive, especially at end game. He has no incentive whatsoever to play for a town win and therefore is a policy lynch. The only reason we haven't already all agreed to lynch him today and moved on to talking about other things is because of his whole "My win condition changes from survivor to whichever team is responsible for killing me, and I get to vote when I'm dead so you better not lynch me" bullshit. Like ... that's exactly the kind of fake claim to expect from a Neutral Survivor who is aware of how anti-neutral the site meta is here. It is considerably more likely than not that the whole alignment changing (bastard for sure) voting after dead (at the very best non-normal, if not bastard) claim is just pure bullshit.

Is this logically difficult... at all?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

So I'm saying we should kill the guy and you want to lynch me if it turns out that I'm right and his claim is bullshit? Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Drixx »

Was there some part of #77 that was confusing, or are you trying to get me to scum read you for some reason flubber? I don't see me at all defending that bullshit claim there. I don't think there's any upside to letting him live. The worst case scenario is that his claim is actually true, and I am almost completely certain that he was spewing bullshit all over the place. Someone would have to come into the game and outright claim to be scum to get me to want to lynch someone else today, at this point.

Since there's no conceivable universe where scum come into the thread and say they are scum (would result in a mod kill I believe since it's playing against win condition), you should take that as confirmation that I plan to hammer the shit out of McMenno. I'm looking forward to it. In fact, I'm going to just go ahead and give
intent to hammer
right now. Whomever puts him at L-1 ... know that I'm gonna hammer the second I notice.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Drixx »

The claim is obvious bullshit. This game is not supposed to have bastard elements. He claims to have alignment change. That's impossible in a non-bastard game. Ergo, he probably is a survivor and he added the rest of that bullshit to try and keep us from lynching him.

@Derangement - Sorry to burst your bubble, but I already crumbed my role in my first post. Do with that what you will.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Drixx »

You know ... one of the hallmarks of really good 3rd party and scum play is that people say shit like "I doubt X would do Y if they were Z." ... when you find yourself saying something like that, you should probably take a moment and rethink your priors.

Please explain to me what possible upside there is to letting him live? Let's look at the possibilities, shall we?

1.) He's a survivor but made up the crap about alignment change and the treestump voter thing as a way to toss wine all over the place and make us afraid to lynch him. If this is the case, he cannot be trusted and is a policy lynch.
2.) He's a survivor and he really does have the bastard alignment change and the treestump voter thing. In this case he's even more of a problem for us and there's still no reason to consider him anything but a policy lynch.
3.) He's scum making a "stupid play" and gambling that we won't want to lynch him and risk his claim being true which would, if it were, would permanently add an anti-town vote to the game. Obviously we still want to lynch him if this is the case.

Is there any case where this guy doesn't need to be lynched?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 92, Derangement wrote:
In post 86, Bins wrote:
In post 84, Derangement wrote:
In post 83, Drixx wrote:you should take that as confirmation that I plan to hammer the shit out of McMenno. I'm looking forward to it. In fact, I'm going to just go ahead and give
intent to hammer
right now. Whomever puts him at L-1 ... know that I'm gonna hammer the second I notice.

Whoa. Thank you! :D

Didn't expect we'd find a third-party that was pro-town enough to volunteer this quickly.

I don't think I'm ever going to understand what each of your posts mean.

That post means I think Drixx is a third-party player, who volunteered to help town by offering to hammer McMenno.

This way, even
if
McMenno's claim is legit, he'll still have been hammered by someone who does not belong to a faction, so his post-death wincon won't cause us trouble.

Then you apparently missed the point. I think is claim is absolute bullshit, ergo I have zero fear of hammering him. If you want a third party to hammer him, then you need to look elsewhere.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Drixx »

What does it matter if he wins with scum? He's a problem for us in LYLO no matter what since scum can just vote and he'll vote with them and win. Unless he's gonna get access to the scum PT or a list of who is scum, then it won't matter if he changes from neutral to scum win condition. He'll be just as blind about who is whom. If he
does
get access to a list of scum or the scum PT, then we'll see that by analyzing if and when he votes. If he's honest and we lynch him then his only real hope is to hold his vote until LYLO so he doesn't help us find scum. In the end, the logical analysis suggests that he is the same level of problem for us no matter what, except if we leave him alive into LYLO in which case he's more of a problem since we'd rather have a townie in that spot.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #10) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 97, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 83, Drixx wrote:Was there some part of #77 that was confusing, or are you trying to get me to scum read you for some reason flubber? I don't see me at all defending that bullshit claim there. I don't think there's any upside to letting him live. The worst case scenario is that his claim is actually true, and I am almost completely certain that he was spewing bullshit all over the place. Someone would have to come into the game and outright claim to be scum to get me to want to lynch someone else today, at this point.

Since there's no conceivable universe where scum come into the thread and say they are scum (would result in a mod kill I believe since it's playing against win condition), you should take that as confirmation that I plan to hammer the shit out of McMenno. I'm looking forward to it. In fact, I'm going to just go ahead and give
intent to hammer

Bro...

#73 is quoted below. Explain how I was defending him then? My initial thoughts were that we could leave him and lynch him later. Then I sat and thought about it for a bit and realized his claim is almost certainly bullshit designed either to scare us into letting him live, with a small chance of being a ballsy scum gambit.

In post 73, Drixx wrote:The best play is to ignore him until we get other scum first. We know there are 3 scum plus one third party scum. If he's being honest, then lynching him is super dangerous. If he's lying to present just this conundrum to us, we can lynch him later. If he's telling the truth about being able to vote after death, and he's scum, then it still makes sense to kill him later. In every case the best play is to just set him aside until we get 2 or 3 of the scum dead, and re-evaluate from there. He can use that time to try and convince us he's town by his play.

Notice how I said that if he was being honest, then lynching him would be dangerous. Then I thought about it some more.

It's sort of hilarious that you would scumread me for that. Scum are obligated to fake thinking about things and scum hunting, and what you get out of them is generally a narrative that they try and keep consistent. Town are free to think about things and let that thinking change our minds. I know you know what you're doing ... spend just a little more time using your reasoning on people who might actually be scum, thanks.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 99, Flubbernugget wrote:You went from "don't lynch till we've gotten 2 scum" to "hammer as soon as I see L-1" in one page

Three people have posted without takind note of this

I must be missing something really simple

I think you're missing that I sat and thought about it for nearly an hour and a half.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Drixx »

@Flubbernugget - If you want to see what it looks like for me to lose my cool, you may take a look at some other games and see it. If you think I've lost my cool and you don't see tons of bolding and underlining and profanity ... I probably haven't. I'm super calm almost all the time. If I do get irritated, I generally just go play a video game or get my aerobics in for the day. It takes a significant amount to actually get me upset enough that it actually spills out into a mafia game.

To me, it looks a lot like Derangement is the one pushing to keep McMenno alive. My initial reaction was the believe the claim or at least to be wary of lynching him just in case, but after I thought about it I just don't buy the claim. The only reason not to lynch him today would be if most of us believe the claim and aren't willing to waste a "mislynch" on him. Does anyone really want to leave him alive long term?

And you're wrong, by the way. If his claim is honest, then Derangement is right and I was right in my initial thoughts on the situation, and if he was honest with his claim then it makes sense to keep him around until lynching him wouldn't put us into immediate end game. Killing him puts us in a precarious spot if his claim is true. I just happen to have changed my mind on the probability of his claim being true.

You don't get to claim I'm defending someone when I'm suggesting we kill them at a time when his claim being honest would be less harmful to town. You certainly don't get to claim I'm defending someone when I've labeled him a Policy Lynch in all cases. You're barking up the wrong tree by several miles, mate.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 107, McMenno wrote:Yup, go ahead and lynch me. And another third party will be
sure
to claim after he saw what happened to the first one that did... :wink:

Your win condition is to survive until the end game. There is no possible way you can be trusted to play for the town win con in LYLO when you can just wait for scum to vote and hammer and you win no matter what. How on earth do you expect to be anything but a policy lynch as a survivor?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #14) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 112, McMenno wrote:
In post 109, Drixx wrote:
In post 107, McMenno wrote:Yup, go ahead and lynch me. And another third party will be
sure
to claim after he saw what happened to the first one that did... :wink:

Your win condition is to survive until the end game. There is no possible way you can be trusted to play for the town win con in LYLO when you can just wait for scum to vote and hammer and you win no matter what. How on earth do you expect to be anything but a policy lynch as a survivor?

I don't know, maybe that I am an extra vote for mafia if I'm lynched?

Threats are totally going to help you win lol. Your claim is almost certainly bullshit and even if it weren't, it's not as if you would play to town win condition in MYLO/LYLO.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 139, Ricastle wrote:My gut is getting bad vibes from the Menno wagon but on the other hand it's a fair point that his role sounds like bullshit and doesn't correlate with the Restless Spirit, which would be a WTF role in its own right. Hm.

Pedit: What do you suggest I do, Flubber? McMenno is the only topic on the table and roughly half the players haven't posted out of RVS.

Bad day one wagons are generally not resisted. The amount of resistance to what should be a super easy decision to get rid of a huge threat to town just reinforces the necessity of it, at least for me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #16) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 195, Jeanne11 wrote:So who is the new gunbearer?

Do you mean gunslinger?

Also ... I know this is WTF mafia, but why on earth would you vote for someone you posited was a day-vig? o.O
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #17) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 226, McMenno wrote:I might as well set up some codes, now that it has calmed down a bit. I will use these codes when I'm killed by scum. If I'm lynched, then I'll just fuck around, I guess.

If I vote a player, I (obviously) scumread them.

If I vote a player, but immediately unvote them after that, I townread them.

If I vote someone twice in a post, then I have information from town players in the dead PT that they are scum.

If I vote someone, then vote no lynch, then I have information from town players in the dead PT that they are town.

I have a really hard time believing that someone will have access to the dead thread and be able to use coded communication in this way. This just seems less and less plausible as time goes on.

In other news, I need a V/LA until Sunday evening. I'll be offline sitewide. See ya'll then.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #18) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Drixx »

Back from my V/LA. I've read through. I'm not sure what to draw from Flubbernugget's posting. Going to take another look and see if there's anything that stands out.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #19) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 360, Bins wrote:.................. how do we have two people who havent posted in 4 days <_<

That happens sometimes. It's kind of irritating but sometimes people just forget or have something come up and deprioritize.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #20) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Drixx »

What do I think? I think "WTF" is a good summation at the moment. The whole Shos thing appears to have materialized over nothing, frankly. It's day one so that makes me less comfortable with blanket statements about people, but there are a few things that don't feel right.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #21) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Drixx »

VOTE: Shos

You don't get to put something out there which could conceivably harm town if people understand the crumb, and then call anyone who asks you to elaborate scum. That's a bullshit play.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #22) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm still in the process of making notes on games after my V/LA (and the last couple days where I slept a lot to recover). Why do you want me to hammer Shos?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #23) » Thu May 21, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Drixx »

Oh gee look ... the mod just confirmed what I said days ago. Can we just invoke Lynch All Liars now?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #24) » Thu May 21, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 442, Ricastle wrote:
Mod, does a change in wincon but not alignment count as bastard?

Seriously? Wincon = Alignment. To be aligned with town means that your win condition is the town winning. To be aligned with scum means that your win condition is scum control or nothing which can prevent said.

Please bring your head out into the light folks. It was obvious from the 6th post of this game what needed to happen today.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #25) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Drixx »

The problem with leaving McMenno alive is that he is doing exactly what he needs to do to meet his win condition. He just needs to fool us into letting him live into end game and then he just votes with scum and he wins. There's a reason that survivors are viewed as policy lynches. Add onto that his bullshit claim, and he just needs to die.

@snscompt1 - You wouldn't think a short V/LA would throw me off my style so easily, but it has. Feel free to look at my sitewide activity. I'll get caught up and back to my usual self. This is the first time I've ever had to go fully off site for a few days and it has been disorienting, to say the least, trying to get back into the groove of things.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #26) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Drixx »

I have no idea why the forum combined two drafts into a single post. I will preview going forward to avoid that. Apologies.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #27) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Drixx »

Maybe you could try and convince us that you won't just betray town in the end for an easy win. I'm not sure there's anything you could say that would make anyone believe you won't just follow the first vote in LYLO.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #28) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 618, elusive wrote:The roles are not that complicated, there's a role involving a stripper pole so yeah. Wtf is more likely then not. However I could believe that shooter didn't claim because of being two.shot. Phone posting sue to memorial weekend plans but will be following.

ARS I find it weird that you claim no scum reads but posited quick lynching me or voting Titus. Also meta is a good tool so what was that about?

Well, my role isn't specifically involving a Stripper Pole. That's just one of the many things I could give someone who is interested in my fine wares.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #29) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Drixx »

I totally wanted to send Bins a stripper pole tonight to confirm my awesome exercise-related salesmanship.

@Shos, did you trigger this "day event"? Why do we have Wanderer-nl and Bins?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #30) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Drixx »

Yeah ... abilities/roles have nothing to do with alignment. Shos is scummy, extra so for withholding critical information about how his thing worked.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #31) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Drixx »

How about you 1v1 you and I shos? When I flip as an {Anything I can think of} Vendor, then town will wise up and lynch you. Permanent lynch immunity seems like it would be bastard so yeah.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #32) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Drixx »

Add Lynch All Liars to why shos needs to go. I never once interacted with the speculation about scum having whatever his role is plus dayvig, but he's trying to say that I did. Town has no need to create a false narrative about others.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #33) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Drixx »

VOTE: Wanderer

ARS may or may not be scum, but I have a town read on Bins.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #34) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 790, shos wrote:@drixx: i said that on RICASTLE not on you. On YOU i said that you rolefisg a lot, which can be seen inyour last 4 posts and post 420. Could you explain also what made ypu switch from 396 where you say the wagon on me os for nothing and 420 where youvote me?

Didn't I say when I voted you? I found something you posted to be super scummy.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #35) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Drixx »

I'm all aboard the Lynch Titus train.

VOTE: No Lynch
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (isolation #36) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Drixx »

Toxically stubborn is an apt definition of Titus at times, lol.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #37) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Drixx »

@Brantz - Name an item. Anything you can think of. I'll bring it to you tonight. You can decide whatever you like from that outcome. I have potentially the most amusing role ever. I had planned on delivering Bins a stripper pole though.

In post 901, Titus wrote:
In post 898, Drixx wrote:Toxically stubborn is an apt definition of Titus at times, lol.

Dried, if you are fucking townreading me vote Wanderer for the love of God.

I think it's better to appeal to the person who decides who dies if we no lynch to make a sound decision than it is to choose between two people who aren't really scummy looking at all. I don't really want to vote either of them.

In post 918, shos wrote:Why would we need you to make a lynch
we can just use votes lol

your role is not as strong as you think it is xD

:|

@Ric: that is not quote the dismantle. Everyone agrees with your point on setup balance and all, the bad thing is why the fuck you would even consider that.

Because you decided you didn't need to disclose that the first and last voters on your wagon would get tossed into a 1v1. I believe that it's pretty well established that the first and hammering votes are scum only a miniscule percentage of the time, statistically, and while applying large statistical truths to individual cases is a really bad idea, a role that will almost always pit townie v. townie is kind of not something I'm interested in keeping around. You keep on hiding whatever the actual terms are {I've assumed first and hammer votes, but it could be some other conditions} and that's also anti-town. Sure, if the scum know how the thing works, they can avoid the gladiatee spots on any wagons that form on you, but that's ridiculously helpful for PoE.

People are questioning why I scumread you but really it should be over the top obvious. Your actions thus far are simply not town oriented.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #38) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Drixx »

Your wish is my command BRantz. Should I live long enough, I shall deliver you one that has less than 10k miles on it, all original parts, having been cared for and garaged all this time. We're talking PRIME condition.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (isolation #39) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 972, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 968, Drixx wrote:Your wish is my command BRantz. Should I live long enough, I shall deliver you one that has less than 10k miles on it, all original parts, having been cared for and garaged all this time. We're talking PRIME condition.

Paranoia aside you are not the arsonist are you? I don't like seeing words Prime like that.

I'm a door to door salesman. If you want it, I can deliver it, but only after dusk because it takes awhile to get special orders in stock. I don't deal with accelerants or explosives though.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #40) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Drixx »

Stripper Poles and Classic Cars may have to wait. When I first got my role, I asked ika if there was any limits on what I could give out. He said I could give out anything I think of.

Therefore, I shall attempt to give out powers to someone I have a town read on. If ika disallows that, then I'll deliver either the Stripper Pole or the Classic Car :-)

@Shos - I have a unique style. It's interesting that you conclude that I'm 3rd party because you've seen me scumhunt but also let things pass. I try to avoid being predictable and to make my moves in ways that aren't obvious. Generally when I snare scum, I consider it a good play only if the scum never sees it coming in any way. They're just interacting with me thinking they have me fooled and then boom, they're snared and obvscum and I'm explaining to the oblivious town why they're scum. The longer a games goes on and the longer I stay alive and plugged in, the better I get. I'm very good at sniffing out inaccuracies in the scum narratives.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #41) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1144, Bellaphant wrote:@drixx, you can give powers? Does it conf-town the recipient?

I haven't asked Ika if I can give powers. My power has two aspects:

Anyone who visits me at night, for any reason, will receive a fruit.
I may choose to venture forth and find someone at night and give them any item of my choice.

I asked, as a joke, if there was a list of items for me to hand out or if I could give out anything I wanted, and used a Stripper Pole as an example. I got told there was a reason it was called WTF mafia. Presumably I can give out anything I want. There's obviously a significant danger if I start giving people powers because who's to say I can properly read whether I'm handing town extra power or scum extra power?

I suppose I could even give out post restrictions. That would be hilarious.

And no, there's nothing in my role PM to indicate that I get to discern alignment in any way.

In post 1146, A Royal Saint wrote:@Drixx -- Ugh that is so what I feel right now.

Hrm?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #42) » Tue May 26, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Drixx »

Ika's affirmation that I can give someone anything I want makes it a very creative inventor. I'm open to suggestions on what I should try and give out and then I can pick something to give out :)
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #43) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Drixx »

Yeah perhaps I should have stuck to the silly ideas. You all are giving such good ideas that I'm gonna be killed to death with extreme prejudice to make sure I don't give out something ridiculously cool.

Before the suggestions, the most funny thing I had though of was giving someone a poisoned fruit that would cause their tongue to swell and give them a post restriction.

As a fairly funny anecdote, I once had a post restriction that let me post two consonants. That was it. I think it was like R and H. So I did SOS in morse code using the letters until someone got it, and then just posted whatever I wanted in morse code and the poor people in the game had to convert it to dashes and dots and decode it all the time. It was hilarious.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #44) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Drixx »

I will try and deliver to Titus a spy camera which will record everything she does or has done to her during the night and report that to the game in the morning. I think that's specific enough.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #45) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Drixx »

I am unaware of any limitations. I can deliver whatever I like, in plain reading of the role, and that just screams all kinds of awesome. I am kind of ashamed that my first instinct was to use it for cheap laughs and pranks.

If I should happen to get killed, I'll turn up as a Fruit Vending Machine, because anyone who visits me at night will be given a fruit. So if you find someone with a fruit and me dead, you know who to kill!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (isolation #46) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Drixx »

I voted no lynch and my vote is still on Wander ... therefore we seem to be stuck with this 1v1 which is dumb. We should just tie the votes, imo.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #47) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Drixx »

I've been informed that I am not allowed to break the game with my role. Anything I choose to give out will function, ultimately, however Ika decides. I suppose that's a responsible limiter. I'll try and think up some reasonable things to give away, although reasonable and useful but not harmful if I give to scum is a pretty solid set of constrictions.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #48) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1210, elusive wrote:Drixx, where are you voting right now?

I believe my vote was for No Lynch but it is stuck on Wander which is where I voted before I decided I liked the no lynch plan better.

It appears that the Emperor doesn't allow for his gladiators to avoid fighting to the death.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #49) » Sun May 31, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1387, elusive wrote:ARS, what did Drixx give you and why aren't you using it if it was the scanner thing?

Drixx and Titus need to chime in.

So Ricastle visited me during the night because he had fruit, and anyone who visits me at night gets fruit. Apparently they get
rotten
fruit. He threw it at ARS for some funny.

I wanted to see just how powerful my role could be, so I sent Shos a gift that should have been nicely wrapped with a bow and a note on it. Did you get the note Shos?

I see you clearly opened the package since there was fruit exploded all over the place.

Ika did a little clarification late yesterday concerning what I can and cannot do, but I saw no reason to out myself as purely a humour relief valve when there was a chance I could draw a night kill.

Also, a shout out thank you to whomever gave me the gift I was given last night.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #50) » Sun May 31, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Drixx »

I don't think Ricastle is scum. I have decent reasons to believe what I believe.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #51) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Drixx »

We're in the starting part of day 2. I'm terri-awful at day one because there's no firm points of reference to rationally evaluate from.

I'm also waiting for Shos to tell me how what I sent was presented to him. I'm trying to figure out how to make my role useful for more than laughs.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (isolation #52) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1425, shos wrote:it kinda said that I inspire everyone and am super awesome and shit.

Were you given a choice to open it or not?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (isolation #53) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Drixx »

Okay. I think I can do something with my power that isn't just for laughs. I sent you a package with explosives designed to have a fruitsplosion if you opened it. I wanted to see if my message with the gift would be relayed, and it was. I wanted to see if I would be allowed to send potentially dangerous things, and I am. I'm open to suggestions for things I can do; however, please bear in mind that Ika has reserved the right to draw a line on what I can do, presumably with the intent that I not break the game. He gave me an analogy of lucid dreaming, and I don't want to say any more than that, if that's okay.

Ideas appreciated, but I won't be saying what I'm going to do. I used last night to test with someone who looked super obvtown and who I figured I could trust to be honest with me about how precise what I sent was received.

I see no reason to really hide this. As far as I'm aware, two people visited me during the night. One was obviously Ricastle as he got a fruit and threw it at ARS. Since I claimed fruit vending machine and said anyone visiting me would receive a fruit, he already outed himself as having visited me, so I see no harm in saying that. Someone else visited me and gave me a low quality Bulletproof Vest. I've clarified with Ika whether or not it's passive or active and whether it's limited or not, but I'll keep that information to myself.

I'm clearly not the only person who can give out gifts at night, and clearly not the only person who can give out
useful
gifts at night. Shos helpfully confirmed some things for me on how what I do works.

So Ricastle visited me and I'm not dead. The possibilities should be pretty obvious and since I was pretty open about what I am and do, rolecop doesn't make sense as a reason to visit me. Since my package to Shos went through, I also wasn't roleblocked. Ergo, unless something drastically changes, anyone making a push against Ricastle {Looking at you, ARS} is getting huge scum points.

P-edit: Despite the fact that ARS had access to the knowledge that Ricastle visited me during the night, and also knew there was no reason to rolecop me, and
also
knew that I had successfully delivered a package to Shos and was therefore not roleblocked, he still insists that Ricastle is scum, which is ridiculously improbable given the information available. I'm running out of patience with ARS just completely failing to engage in any sort of reasoning at all.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #54) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1441, shos wrote:I'm inclined to believe Drixx's 1436 and consider a Ricastle+ARS team, when all this is a really good orchaestra.

Drixx, are you scum reading me? there's a reason I am asking.
Also, were you after the Bins flip?

I was scum reading you for a lot of yesterday's day phase. Your co-cooperativeness today has swung you considerably into the other column.

@ARS - You seem to be missing the point about Ricastle visiting me. He didn't visit me to kill me. There was no reason to visit me to Role Cop me because I was super open about exactly what I was. My night action happened so he didn't visit me to block me. What exactly do you posit a scum Ricastle visited me in order to do since I didn't die, there was no reason to role cop me and I wasn't role blocked?

Moonbeam Logic is not a sufficient answer. You want me to re-evaluate, then give me a case on why Ricastle is probably scum despite having mechanical information that makes that super unlikely?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #55) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Drixx »

Oh, and to top it off ... he freaking publicly revealed he had visited me by throwing the fruit he got from me. If there's a doctor in the game who saved me (why wouldn't they save Titus?), and Ricastle were scum who had tried and failed to kill me, why on earth would he out himself as having visited me?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #56) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Drixx »

The roles are def. crazy but the Logic that Ricastle visited me and nothing bad happened to me still stands. I don't recall ARS actually making a cogent case for him being scum. My memory says it's all moonbeams and such.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #57) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Drixx »

EbWoP - That post was copy and pasted and meant for another game. I seriously need to always preview and make sure I'm pasting from notepad into the right place. I'm very sorry and would appreciate it if the mod would just edit that out. It's not at all relevant to this game.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #58) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Drixx »

Well Shos, I was thinking in terms of normalized roles, and none of the things that scum generally get to do were done to me. Him visiting me probably can't be viewed as evidence either way after you helpfully reminded me that roles aren't designed with alignments in mind.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (isolation #59) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Drixx »

I still don't know what your actual case against Ricastle is, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't hinge on the fact that he visited me last night, ergo the whole discussion about whether him visiting me is a good or a bad or a null tell ... has absolutely nothing to do with your arguments or your moon logic.

Perhaps you could, I dunno, actually give me the case like I asked?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Drixx »

Anyone who pretends that reads go from extreme to extreme in a split second (without investigative results) is lying to you. For much of yesterday's day phase I had a gut scumread on shos. It moved over the latter part of the day into me thinking he might just be aggressive town. He
looked
obvtown, but there were things that made me question. So I sent a very elaborate item to him and decided that a town shos would be completely open and helpful to me so I could work out some of the limits to a role that isn't strictly bounded. I don't believe that scum would want to help me figure out how to use my role optimally, therefore the things that made me think shos was town yesterday are reinforced, swinging the read strongly to town. I'm not particularly sure why this wasn't already obvious?

Also, it should be clear why I suggested that I had been visited more than once. No reason to out Ricastle as someone who gave me a bulletproof vest and paint a target on him. I really don't think there was reasonable pressure on him so I wish he had kept that to himself.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1474, Wanderer-nl wrote:shos, where do I say the dayshooter is team scum? When you say 'there's no reason to do so', do you mean me not revealing my target? And the claims are in the thread, why are you asking others to do your homework?

Drixx: It was at first, but then I had some doubt and to prevent that from shifting to paranoia I wanted to have it cleared up.
What do you think of what I could share about my nightresult so far?

I think people are responsible to their own discretion about what to share. You have to balance the value of what you know with the potential value of what you might know if you avoid being killed and get more info, but you also have to weigh that you might get killed and take your info with you to the grave. That's not a choice someone else can make for you.

@Bellaphant - Why would the mod answer a question from you about an item given to me? Further, I stated already that I've asked the mod about the vest given to me and I know whether it's passive or active and whether it's limited or not. I know those things, and there's literally no reason for anyone else to know them.

Yes, I did think there was a risk in sending my item to Shos. If ika decided to WTFize it and it malfunctioned or something, it wouldn't have resulted in me having good info to better use my ability.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Drixx »

McMenno is still totally a liability. Don't forget.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1560, shos wrote:
In post 1559, Wanderer-nl wrote:
shos: do you think mcmenno is a survivor restless spirit with a dayvig-shot? I find this hard to believe in combination with his early claim. It also doesn't fit. I should first mention that 'scum' to me is an anti-town role with killig ability. So a 3rd party dayvig or a SK, or whatever else ika can come up with, or ofcourse the mafia team. Not a survivor, who just has to stay alive until the end of the game to win. Now it could be that mcmenno claimed survivor because of the expected 3rd parties, but as a dayvig he could have gotten towncred, and if he does have restless spirit as the dayvig instead of being survivor, being killed by mafia shouldn't matter to him because then he can get them to lose in the afterlife and then still win himself. And mcmenno said he wanted to do that, although I'll have to see that first before I believe it. There's a really small possibility of mcmenno being mafia but I don't really see them claiming a role where they put themselves in a position to be a policy lynch at some point, even with the restless spirit role.

uh, lol, no?
I think McMenno is a scum SK, probably BP, whose shot is a dayshot. what he claimed is just general bullshit to prevent him from dying.

You know ... I was a bit put off by your earlier "I'm stuck with a bunch of idiot newbies" tripe {especially given that I've played this game coming up on three complete decades now}, but I'll be damned if I don't wish there was a like button for half the posts you make.

This, so much this. I'm glad someone else is freaking sane in this game.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Drixx »

I'm open to suggestions for what I can deliver to McMenno that might help me discern role. So far I know that I can send dangerous things for other people to use but I cannot directly kill anybody. That's why I sent Shos a fruitsplosion. I figured if he got my card attached to the gift word for word, and he opened it and it exploded with fruit all over it, and he was still willing to help me confirm how everything made it to him and what he was given, that would basically town confirm him.

Scum would have used the explosion as an excuse to wagon me. It was a risk on my part, but I needed to be able to read Shos because I got super mixed signals on day one.

So I can't like just reach out and kill McMenno, which I would like to because if his claim is honest, he's a threat to us, and if he's lying he's a threat to us. In all cases, McMenno needs to die.

But I could maybe think up something (could use inspiration) that would help figure out whether he's lying or not, or I could send something to someone else to use against him. I probably need to test whether I can send someone a one shot vig or something, if I'm really creative. Maybe an umbrella with ricin for a delayed kill or something might work.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Drixx »

Self-voting as town is playing against wincon. You shouldn't do it.

VOTE: ARS

Just in case of shenanigans.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Drixx »

I sent something nice to Shos. May he use it wisely.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1603, shos wrote:Omfg.

Did I do good? I was thinking we needed something that would be helpful with how fast minis go.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Drixx »

Had an episode of Autonomic Dysreflexia this evening so I'm pretty knackered and will resume tomorrow. Going to be offline sitewide. Even gonna put up a V/LA thing in my profile for 24 hours.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by Drixx »

Shos ... there was a very obvious thing to do with what I sent you. I'm confused by the lack of you having done it and reported on it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Drixx »

I can win with town. You already know that though :)
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Drixx »

I couldn't help myself shos ... I'm sorry.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Drixx »

Ika is hilarious, by the way. I thought I had been cleverly specific in sending you the lie detector, so of course he made the instructions tiny so that I didn't break the game, lol.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Drixx »

Erm ... I am already confirmed as being a fruit vending machine who can send people stuff. All of that is literally mod confirmed.

I confirm that I sent him a lie detector. I thought I covered all the loopholes when I said that it had to be accurate and that it should have clear instructions for use arrive with it.

Ika has a sense of humor and apparently made the instructions impossible to read without magnification.

I confirm I sent a magnifying glass last night, with every possible loophole I could think of closed so that it wouldn't end up doing nothing.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Drixx »

I've got myself a fancy bullet proof vest too. I wonder what kind of crazy thing I can make tonight.

VOTE: McMenno <--- been saying this needed to be lynched since like ... the first page?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Drixx »

I dunno but it's hilarious. Bellaphant the scum trying to make me look bad for mentioning something that was already talked about in a prior day... then gets popped.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Drixx »

Man ... this game. Already has so many hilarious moments.

The fruit explosion about had me exhaling coffee.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Drixx »

If Shos is scum, he can't ever be trusted in a game, because there are too many times where he did something in a townie way that 99.999999% of players wouldn't even realize that that how they reacted/responded could be used (along with other reads and reactions) to indicate their alignment. There are a few particular examples where Shos would seriously surprise me as scum given the way he reacted.

I
sent him a freaking bomb
the first night, and it exploded publicly, and not only did he not capitalize on that to get a dangerous role out of the game ... what I did actually reinforced him reading me as town. Could that be buddying? Sure. Doesn't look like it though. He could easily have gotten me lynched from that alone.

People need to learn a bit of subtlety and how to test people without being super obvious about it. That's the difference between playing mafia and beginning to master it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Drixx »

McMenno, you are not town, by your own claim. I already pointed out earlier why your claim is complete tripe. Any town need to stop being useless lurksacks and come put him at L-1 so shos can hammer.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Drixx »

I just pulled off a Scum win in the site's longest game ever, and did so using a 3rd party claim to get into endgame.

I rest my case.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Drixx »

Wanderer is scummy. Tere is also scummy. Of the tow, Tere is more likely to be actual scum. Post #1820 has "Hi, I'm scum" in blinking neon.

This is really simple logic, and it's logic that new players realize the first time they encounter a survivor role.

McMenno claimed survivor, with the added modifier of "whomever locks me becomes the faction that has to lose for me to win, and I get to vote after I get lynched", as a way to keep us from lynching him. A Survivor is always a policy lynch, unless the player has a long unblemished history of playing neutral roles in a pro-town way (Serial Killer or any other neutral role that cannot be played pro-town excepted). McMenno has no such record. He is therefore a policy lynch.

A survivor needs only survive until the game ends. When it hits MYLO/LYLO stage, the survivor just needs to vote with the scum on a mislynch and the game ends with scum and survivor winning. The survivor has no interest in which side wins, and is only interested in surviving. That's why they're a Policy Lynch.

Shos has made the case that McMenno is actually not a survivor, but instead is scum because he otherwise would already have realized this and just told the scum to lay down votes and he'd lock for the win.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Drixx »

You know shos ... I kind of just want to lynch Tere, on sheer principle. I mean ... McMenno is a huge liability if he's actually a survivor, but I tend to agree with you that his role claim is suspect (and since I'm the first one who said so, it's really you agreeing with me, so there!).
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Drixx »

Then you are an idiot. And since you went to the nastiness first, I have zero problems giving it back to you. You are a complete fucking idiot.

A survivor at MYLO/LYLO will cost the town the game, every time. And that's if you actually assume he really is a survivor. His claim was pure bullshit from the outset.

Can we please lynch this scummy piece of shit shos? You know scum isn't going to let you live through the night to get results from the lie detector. I mean ... Tere is either literally the most incompetent and stupid town player I've ever had the misfortune to encounter in a game, or (much more likely, imo) scum.

@Tere - Ball is in your court. I'd suggest you stop with the nastiness. I never start it, but I'll finish it and you won't like it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Drixx »

This is ridiculously simple. This is like remedial mafia level.

McMenno immediately claimed Survivor straight out of the gate, with an added modifier to scare us away from voting him. Forget about the added modifier bullshit. It could be true, or it could
not
be true, and in either case it doesn't change the reality of what he claimed.

The survivor role just wants to survive. Survivors don't give a shit which team wins. They are
always
a liability to town, with the exception that proves that rule being players who spend years building up a history of playing to help town as neutrals. McMenno isn't one of those players. He's a worthless lurksack who has done fuck all to help us. Anyone who is town, and believes he's a survivor, and expects him not to betray us is literally less intelligent than the fiction character Forrest Gump.

It is more likely that he's scum who made the claim he did as a gambit to try and scare us from lynching him, but even if he turns out to have made an absolutely genuine claim on day one, he has done absolutely nothing to warrant being trusted to help town win. He already has significant negative utility to town and it's getting worse by the second.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Drixx »

Tere is gonna find herself on a lot of blacklists. Of course, I'm beginning to suspect Tere is an alt and running from a bad reputation. I think I've only seen one other person on the site with such a logic handicap.

The theory about survivors and why they have to be lynched before endgame has been established for so long and is so obvious that it borders on the absurd what I'm reading in this game right now.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Drixx »

Why on earth is this game just stalled for no reason?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Drixx »

Oh gee... scummy McScummyPants is going to go V/LA. I'm shocked. Nothing like killing a game slowly.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Drixx »

Not happy with Scummy McScummyPants.

Scummer McScummerson? ... Scummer is close to Summer, which is a feminine name. I think that works better.

All fixed :)
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Drixx »

It's established beyond any question that you kill a survivor because they have every incentive to betray town at the end. There are only two options for McMenno: Either his claim is true (in which case he's a survivor and has to go or he'll cost town the game) or his claim is false (in which case he's a survivor who made up some bullshit to try and stay alive, or he's scum trying to use a completely fabricated survivor claim to win with).

In any of those cases, McMenno needs to die. Tere is obvscum for defending the indefensible.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Drixx »

Interesting. I didn't point fingers at anyone. I just asked why the game was stalled ... but Wanderer feels the need to defend herself as if I had said it was her fault. How much should I read into that?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Drixx »

I got the strangest message about the night. I'm not even sure where to begin just at the moment.

If Wanderer cannot give us a guilty result today, wanderer should be lynched. I think that should suffice for the start of the day.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Drixx »

Yeah that's bullshit. I have literally been mod confirmed to give people stuff and to give people fruit who visit me.

I was shot and healed last night, so someone should know that I'm town.

Wanderer just made this day 1v1 with me, which is dumb because I'm super obvtown.

For great justice fellow townies.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1876, Wanderer-nl wrote:Oh I have a guilty alright.
Yes Drixx, that's the flavour msg you get when I track you and you visited 2 people last night apparently. I guess before you visited Tere you swung by my place to drop of a package. Did you think that would make me townread you?

VOTE: Drixx

Your flavor message is that you
shoot
me? Interesting. I'm so definitely going to change my mind and believe you're town now.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Drixx »

For the record, I was really convinced that we had a Mc and MC scum team going, and so I delivered to Wanderer a Lie Detector and tried to use as many descriptions and such as possible to ensure it could be used and give a result today.

It's a gigantic shame that I gave it to scum.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Drixx »

I didn't. You are just pretending I did to try and win you scumfuck.

Post #1877, and I quote "I was shot and healed last night."

I didn't visit two people, so you are either a liar or too stupid to understand your role. I'm going to go with liar, as that seems far more likely.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Drixx »

If you are town v. town tunneling me and cost us the game, I'm going to have some very unpleasant things to say to you afterward.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Drixx »

Oh shit, this is ridiculously easy. I'm about to make a post Wanderer. Use the lie detector on it and post the result.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Drixx »

Since I did not receive my alignment with my role PM, then according to post #4 of this thread, I should assume I am town aligned.

Statement of fact: I am town aligned
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Drixx »

So now one of three things will happen:

1.) Wanderer will use the Lie Detector and confirm that I am town.
2.) Wanderer will make an excuse about the lie detector not giving a result, even though I covered all the bases for why it didn't work immediately for shos.
3.) Wanderer will lie and say that it says I'm scum.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Drixx »

If McMenno was honest about being neutral, then the current game state is 2:2:1 or 2:1:1:1

Unvote

Voting is stupidly dangerous and shouldn't have been done.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Drixx »

VOTE: Wanderer-nl

Come on folks, time to lynch this piece of scumshit.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1888, Wanderer-nl wrote:I already have a guilty on you. Why should I trust the lie detector will tell me the truth about you? And you'll just call me a liar again when I get another guilty result.

Oh ... you're a cop now?

Or are you just a fucking retard who doesn't understand what your role does?

Or are you just a lying sack of shit?

I'm pretty sure it's that last one.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Drixx »

I love being in an inactive game. If McMenno is being honest about being a third party, I only have one town ally so hopefully they're not dumb. Presuming two scum left, all it takes is one more vote on me and scum wins.

If Wanderer were town, she would have used the lie detector I gave her and cleared me and realized something was funky with the "results" she got. I haven't seen such a blatant "Hi, I'm scum" situation in a long time.

McMenno, if you are really a neutral survivor, this is a game where you can establish credibility that you will play for town wincon when assigned a neutral party role which can win with either faction. This site is ridiculously anti-neutral, to the point where any neutral claim is 99% of the time policy lynched on the spot. The only way to alter that will be players who get neutral roles (apart from the ones which cannot win with town) playing as if they were town, and game designers and moderators thinking outside the box and coming up with better neutral roles (I'm looking to start modding and hopefully by the time I have the requisite experience to run a large themed, I'll have come up with some compelling neutral role ideas).

So what I'm saying McMenno, is you should vote for Wanderer is you are really a survivor, if you value the long term benefit. If you are really a survivor and just want to win then vote me so the other scum can vote me and the game can end and we can all move on.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Drixx »

Wow ... this clumsy frame attempt may have helped me solve the game. Everything seems to fit.

At this point I'm asking myself why the game is even still going, but whatever...

I was trying to figure out why scum would kill Tere when I was so adamant that Tere's bad logic wasn't legitimate bad but instead scum pretending not to understand the threat McMenno posed to town, even if his claim were 100% accurate. So Tere alive today with me would have been a good bet for getting a town vote onto someone, and yet Tere was killed. This makes no sense, except if I was the only other kill choice, and then killing me takes away the near guaranteed vote to get scum's chosen lynch.

Enter the super obvious really bad frame job.

I kind of am wondering why the game is still going. I think that the only thing that makes sense is if McMenno is the 3rd party scum and there is only 1 scum left, so there's a chance for one to kill the other or something.

The players alive are: Drixx, Wanderer, McMenno, MadCitrus ... and the only way that makes sense with the game still going is if it's 2:1:1 because me alone with a neutral McMenno and 2 scum would have endgamed me and resulted in survivor!McMenno plus scum winning.

It makes no sense that there's even a day phase right now.

VOTE: McMenno

I think this is completely pointless, and it's also ridiculous that the first post isn't updated. There are like 3 dead people on the still alive list at the moment ... at least.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1, ika wrote:
Special rules

Everyone has a fucked up role
They are not alignment indicative, this game is smalltown
There are exactly 4 scums (3p team and one 3rd party)
There may be other 3rd parties

Okay so 2 groupscum are dead, which means 1 groupscum alive and 1 3P scum. I posit McMenno is the 3P scum, and responsible for the dayvig kills. Amusingly, both went against groupscum.

In any case, with four of us alive and two being scum, I see no way for a town victory to occur, short of a posited day killing 3p scum killing the last groupscum and then getting lynched.

Other shenanigans in play could be a neutral lyncher with a hidden lynchee, but I think that's bastard.

Meh ... I kind of don't give a shit at this point. I'm town but in a situation where town almost certainly can't win, and the only other player talking is scum.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1894, McMenno wrote:okay so this is really weird

1 of you is town

1 of you is scum

1 of you is 3p scum

who to vote?

If that's the case then join me on Wanderer. I'm OTAF and have been all game. Wanderer's bullshit is a flimsy frame job, at best.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1896, Wanderer-nl wrote:I'm town. I'm a tracker and I tracked Drixx last night. I know exactly how my role works. I'm a plain tracker, nothing more nothing less, I just have a weird flavour when I track.
I asked the mod if hypothetically it was possible for 1 scum to perform both the factional kill and their own role, and mod confirmed that's possible.

You might be a tracker. You're still scum.

Hopefully McMenno is the person who was doing the day vig and he just shoots you, and sees that you are scum, and then joins me in voting for your partner who so nicely outed himself.

VOTE: MadCitrus

Flimsy frame job and really bad attempt at obfuscation.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1880, Wanderer-nl wrote:Yeah I'm a tracker vigilante doctor, which means that when I track I also shoot and heal my target, and this doesn't interfere with any other nightactions my target can make.

Why did you leave out the healing part anyway?

In post 1896, Wanderer-nl wrote:I'm town. I'm a tracker and I tracked Drixx last night. I know exactly how my role works. I'm a plain tracker, nothing more nothing less, I just have a weird flavour when I track.
I asked the mod if hypothetically it was possible for 1 scum to perform both the factional kill and their own role, and mod confirmed that's possible.

Oh hey:

"I'm a tracker vigilante doctor" in one post and then "I'm a plain tracker, nothing more nothing less" in another post. I wonder who is lying? Hrm... let me think about it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1902 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Drixx »

You don't seem to need to be swimming nor do you need the sun in order to lie. I really wish McMenno would just show up and hand you scumfucks the win.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Drixx »

There's only two options for your posts:

1.) You're a liar
2.) You're a liar

I didn't visit two people last night, ergo it's impossible for your reported result to be true. Your unwillingness to use the Lie Detector I sent you was just icing on the cake for helping me decide if you were just misguided or were in fact scum.

Since I apparently had to play this day despite logically being endgamed, I'm just going to be more and more crabby the longer this bullshit goes on.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Drixx »

I don't think it matters where my vote is. McMenno is either a survivor as claimed, or scum. In either case, he wins by voting for me.

I was endgamed before the day started.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Drixx »

<v>Wanderer</v>

There you go. No need to wait on the scum/fool (not really sure which ... not sure I care at this stage).
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Drixx »

Bah, I'm tired.

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1915, Wanderer-nl wrote:Yeah how did I even expect to get scum lynched in a 1-1-1-1 situation. Why didn't the game end already?

Why do you persist in these nonsense posts?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (isolation #114) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Drixx »

The game moderator was active on site yesterday so apparently there's something keeping today going.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (isolation #115) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Drixx »

Oh you guys talked too much shit you're afraid people will see in the scum PT? Somehow, I'm not surprised. Of course, since I was the only townie alive I was already endgamed and this whole day was just about whether McMenno would survive or not.

As soon as MadCitrus showed up and didn't see through Wanderer's complete bullshit (the worst frame job I've ever seen Wanderer ... my 7 year old niece could make up something better ... seriously), I knew I was endgamed. It was just bullshit sitting around waiting for the end after that.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (isolation #116) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1932, Bellaphant wrote: Anyways, I don't think the neighbourhood or the scum pt is getting released, sorry.

If you aren't going to have the integrity to let your words be shown at the end, perhaps those words shouldn't be posted in the first place?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (isolation #117) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Drixx »

I'm sorry if any of what I said came across hurtful to any players. I understand why this day had to play out but it was awful for me as soon as I realized what was going on.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (isolation #118) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1942, ika wrote:
In post 1936, Drixx wrote:Oh you guys talked too much shit you're afraid people will see in the scum PT? Somehow, I'm not surprised. Of course, since I was the only townie alive I was already endgamed and this whole day was just about whether McMenno would survive or not.

on the contray the 3rd perty dayvig could of shot wander and then you lynch the 3rd party scum resulting in the town win.

as for not realsing the PT, there were some peronsla things said that are not directed towards anoyne her but instead RL stuff

Wanderer's frame job on me was really obvious. Third party scum would have had to be really lazy to make that mistake. I suppose it was a vague maybe possibility, but didn't seem the least bit likely.

It actually kind of seemed spiteful to me that McMenno got shot instead of me... why kill the survivor when you can just kill the townie and let the survivor win?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”