She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #502 (isolation #0) » Sat May 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 500, ika wrote:
Titus and a royal saint repalce derangemnt and oddmusic respectivly

I guess people didn't think deranged was replaced much at all. #self-depricating humor. Time to bite in.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #505 (isolation #1) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Skimming the VCs

Why have you been on every major wagon so far, elusive sweety?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #506 (isolation #2) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 389, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, let me explain. My role is that if lynch isn't decided by the deadline, I choose the lynch target. Therefore, you should probably decide on a lynch yourselves before the deadline, otherwise, I will get to choose who gets lynched, which may result in a mislynch.

If this happens, pick someone who had a wagon developed on them please.

We can then double-shehulk this thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #507 (isolation #3) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 77, Drixx wrote:Don't you get it? Let's say he's being completely honest. His win condition will change after he's dead, but he still won't know who is scum or town, so he could just as likely help either side. Any way we slice it he is trouble, but he's much
more
trouble if left alive, especially at end game. He has no incentive whatsoever to play for a town win and therefore is a policy lynch. The only reason we haven't already all agreed to lynch him today and moved on to talking about other things is because of his whole "My win condition changes from survivor to whichever team is responsible for killing me, and I get to vote when I'm dead so you better not lynch me" bullshit. Like ... that's exactly the kind of fake claim to expect from a Neutral Survivor who is aware of how anti-neutral the site meta is here. It is considerably more likely than not that the whole alignment changing (bastard for sure) voting after dead (at the very best non-normal, if not bastard) claim is just pure bullshit.

Is this logically difficult... at all?

This is Town Drixx... or Drixx not aligned with McMemmo. Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #508 (isolation #4) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 79, Flubbernugget wrote:If mcmenno flips scum who's up for a drix flashlynch?

Given Flubber was scum, doubling down on my last post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #509 (isolation #5) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Along those lines, Bins is likely town given Flubber's flip as well. He could make a player hated and Bins is the only player claiming hated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #510 (isolation #6) » Sat May 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 215, Bins wrote:
In post 214, elusive wrote:I'm not scum, lurking seems like a scum tell for mcmenno.

I'd disagree. Even though I probably can't prove it.

Also, he's claimed third party -
a scum role not aligned with anything and is survivor-like.
I doubt he's going to be more useful than his town or scum game.

Aggressive forceful claiming is not likely scum McMenno provided that Resistance style games can be transferred to this setting.

Oh and random note, the dayvig is not clear. In a past game I rolled a serial killing, commuting, double voting, with day vig powers. It was limited by the amount of gold it had. Ika actually claimed my dayvig as scum that game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #511 (isolation #7) » Sat May 23, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 420, Drixx wrote:VOTE: Shos

You don't get to put something out there which could conceivably harm town if people understand the crumb, and then call anyone who asks you to elaborate scum. That's a bullshit play.

I have seen this before. So have you. Back off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #512 (isolation #8) » Sat May 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Ricaste

Will explain this in the morning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #523 (isolation #9) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

Ricaste and Elusive seem to come on a lot of wagons after they are popular but have little desire to push their own. That's why I want them flipped.

I think Shos is town and not liking Math's opening if shos is scum. No one really said much about Shos early.

Why claim Math?

I am not opposed to Jeanne flipping Shos to McMemmo. There is no hammer in either case, thus less risk of biting us. Not a big fan of lynching Shos, but a one shot lynch there to avoid vengeful is not terrible.

With either flipped, I should be able to make interesting vca deductions. Not omg obvscum most likely but still good deductions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #525 (isolation #10) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 524, Bellaphant wrote:Who is math, titus?

Shit Math is ARS. Sorry ARS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #528 (isolation #11) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

@ARS, Reading between the lines, your role is not. You are the balance to lynchproof scum, if they exist. You break evil heal chains. I am inclined to believe your role exists because I am pretty sure what he modeled it after if I am right. The problem is that was a scum role.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #530 (isolation #12) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

Thoughts on Ricaste and Elusive please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #538 (isolation #13) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 537, Ricastle wrote:I realized that hammering shos whilst assuming he was a vengeful-type role would be stupid and irresponsible in my position.

But you have implied your role was not as important as everyone else... So why is hammering irresponsible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #539 (isolation #14) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 534, elusive wrote:Titus,

In post 484, elusive wrote:Derangement agrees with or mirrors Flubbers thoughts in posts #27, #45,

Flubber tries to push Drixx mislynch while Derangement (even after questioning from Bins) continues to push mcmenno. Both flubber and derangement then start pushing Drixx hard in several posts. And they post one after the other or close to each other as well.

Flubber defends Derangement against Ricastle's vote in #137. He then in #141 and #146 and #149 tries to push Ricastle off voting derangement to voting me. Why? Then Derangement soft pushes Ricastle to the same end in #152. Oh and flubber chimes in to agree with derangement in #154, #159, and #160.

#175 - Some town BAMF kills Flubber for his obvious scumbagness. BOOM.

Derangement #183 - reaction to Flubber vig killed, the person he was working closely with\mirroring is "Insidious.Also, good riddance." Fake.

Post #185 - oddmusic suddenly stops lurking and enters the game, starts by commenting on the Flubber kill with less then enthusiasm and then FOS'es derangement without voting him. Yes, 182 is terrible and scummy and oddmusica and derangement are scumbuddies.

And then of course, shos pops in to make several posts in support of derangement.

NOPE. Derangement is conf!scum based on above interactions.

You dodging me asking you why you have been on a lot of wagons is very telling elusive.

I am not used to you making such i associated flip claims. This post comes right as lynch the lurkers is a sentiment. There is no analysis here, just you repeating that you don't like Deranged posting and his style.

The closest thing to analysis is your conclusions about why Flubber's was defending my slot. Have you ever considered that Flubber's wanted a wagon on you but was to afraid to start one himself?

Flubber has weird votes. Alpha vote and Baker vote. Yet, the moment he casts them, he claims. Where have you seen that before, Alpha and Baker vote...yes the game where I was the op serial killer restricted by money. He has to work through someone to get a wagon started...

Come to think of it... That makes a lot of sense... Can you list your scum reads at that point Elusive?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #541 (isolation #15) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

Why is your role not complicated though? Every role seems to be wtf inducing, so why is yours not? I am skeptical.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #545 (isolation #16) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 542, Ricastle wrote:There is one 'wtf' element to my role but it is very minor and does not change its actual usage.

You think I would fake softclaim a non-wtf role in wtf mafia? :neutral:

Why do you think I was trying to enquire in the least rolefishy but direct way possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #546 (isolation #17) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 543, elusive wrote:Sorry, Titus I already read your slot as scum. You might think you can save it but I doubt it highly.

Ricastle, the only thing you need to explain is that weird post where you assumed the day vig was scum and the unlynchable as well. Why?

Ok, well that settles that. You have about zero interest in actually discussing things but pushing a narrative. I don't need to save anything because I'm town. You might as well go all in and try to mislynch me today. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #548 (isolation #18) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 535, Bellaphant wrote:
Titus wrote:Thoughts on Ricaste and Elusive please.

Elu is town for me. Ricastle...I started with a town-read, but it's weakening recently.

I'm having the inverse happen.

I was going scum Elusive based on votes.

Read the whole Flubber Elusive which made me think town.

Then the Elusive's response being unwilling to engage in dialogue screams scum to me.

Ricastle stating that things aren't perfect but it's the truth reads rather townie to me. I still have issues with him, but he's not the highest priority atm.

VOTE: Elusive
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #560 (isolation #19) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 554, Bellaphant wrote:I think the DL is Wednesday? I dunno, though - it's odd that Jeanne's 'power' seems to conflict with what shos is saying.

We could hammer shos, or wagon titus - I don't think I've been reading elu wrong...

You, titus or ris is fine, bins. The Derangement slot not hammering shos looks kinda bad, though.

I'm not hammering a townread, particularly one that says he's a supersaint. Sorry. Not happening. Frankly, I give information each and every day after day 1 that I'm alive. So even if I wanted to play ball, I can't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #562 (isolation #20) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 551, elusive wrote:Now that we've sorted that shos is anti-town at least in play. Let's move onto the next most viable lynch.

Has town read my case on Flubber\Derangement? Is it clear as day? I'd bet my game life on Derangement slot and now Titus being scum.

Titus and I have a history, it usually involved her manipulating me into doing her scum bidding but I've gotten over it.

This is her scum game, based on the entry alone.

Nope. You're wrong, again. You presumed I was scum the minute I came in, or you're scum.

I highlight you've been on every wagon this game, and your response is to ignore that over and over.

Your "case" is nothing more than repeating I am scum over and over. It's pretty bad when even ARS realizes that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #564 (isolation #21) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 561, Bellaphant wrote:Reads on anyone else while you are here? With the lack of content, replacements, etc, I'm kinda struggling.

p-edit, titus, is that part of your role?

Leaning ARS town, but possible WK there. I have pretty solid townreads on Drixx and Bins. You I need to see more from but considering you're disengaged...

Yes. I kinda hinted as much when I said that Jenna should use her governor on someone with a large wagon on. I'd rather not say more, because of the fact I'll be dead or roleblocked if I say more, particularly if ARS or Elusive is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #566 (isolation #22) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 563, Bins wrote:drixx man i wanted to talk to him

i thought he was more protown than this

i've been trying to read him all game but he's just *absent*

Look at the posts I quoted with Flubber/Drixx/McMemmo.

If McMemmo is scum, there's no way that Drixx is.
I'm strongly leaning McMemmo being scum based on the claim and Flubber's reaction, but strong openings are not usually what I saw from McMemmo slot in resistance. So I'm kinda stuck there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #570 (isolation #23) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

Wow, more conclusions. I looked at wagons, and saw you were on everything. Then I read. You have still tried to avoid dodging why you've voted everything with a pulse.

I didn't pull a "NOU" (which for those of you at home is just a fancy way of saying OMGUS) as I hadn't read the thread yet. You know by now votes come in.

Shos is town, almost certainly.

Prove to me you're actually capable of discussing things rationally.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #571 (isolation #24) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 569, Bellaphant wrote:Okay, thanks titus. Any questions for me?

p-edit, nou is new to me too

Why do you think you can't sink your teeth into the game?

What do you think of Elusive being present on all the day's major wagons?

What do you think of Elusive just repeating I'm scum over and over again with no basis? Personal Vendetta or scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #574 (isolation #25) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

That's not a case at all, and you oughta know better.

That's not a lie. I posted my post FoSing you on your votes BEFORE anything else. I hadn't read that yet. Also, that's not a case.

In fact, that's the opposite of a case, but if you follow through that the close in time means anything, it means that my slot is town. Your assumption is that I'm scum with Flubber. That means that they decided to tie themselves together to push a wagon off of McMemmo out of the blue. Yet, Flubber also defensed Ricastle. That forces your team right there to be Flubber/McMemmo/Ricastle. Yet, you've added that oddmusic (ARS) is scum with my slot as well.

Your scenario has Flubber with 3 scum buddies. That's a logical impossibility.

That is even if we conclude all of your random no explanation shit is accurate.

So no, stop with your vendetta.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #576 (isolation #26) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 573, Ricastle wrote:
In post 570, Titus wrote:
Shos is town, almost certainly.
Why? Meta alone is not a sufficient argument.

Shos's having wild behavior, easily wagoned by people who are suspicious. His outrage at my slot's wagon also looks organic as well. It matches with my theory that Elusive is piling onto every wagon to rolefish and gather more information to decide who to kill at night. I'm not 100% the vengeful claim is well, but it prevents scum from tying the wagon closed as they don't want to risk hammering. I'd take a hammer on shos to be town claim at this point. ika including a vengeful is not totally out of the question though.

Shos as scum tends to be more controlled, less gambity in my experience.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #577 (isolation #27) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 575, elusive wrote:If you read the game, Titus you would know why I was on which wagon at which point. So therefore, you're again lying and misrepresenting.

Here's the wagon data:

McMenno: Jeanne11, Flubbernugget, Derangement, elusive
Derangement: McMenno, Ricastle, Bellaphant, elusive
shos: Bellaphant, Ricastle, McMenno, elusive, Wanderer-nl
shos: Bellaphant, McMenno, Wanderer-nl, shos, drixx
shos: Bellaphant, Wanderer-nl, drixx, elusive, jeanne

Guess who else is also on every major wagon except one (like me).

Titus' leading question is also horrible, to Bellaphant, all someone has to do is stalk my topics to know how I feel about Titus. Therefore, that's another dirty scum tactic.

Wrong. I start by reading the MOD'S posts to determining when you're on what wagon and which flips happened.

Even with those, there's only one name on all three wagons. Yours. Trying to spin Shos as multople wagons when McMemmo and Ricastle have been jumpting around is absurd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #582 (isolation #28) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 578, elusive wrote:What vendetta could I possibly have? Before you replaced in I already had a strong read on your slot and you did nothing to change it.

In fact what happened is you saw my votes on Derangement and my case and panicked and started this up again. I'm not playing your subpar tunneling game, its useless and harms town. Derangement played to classic noob scum and as soon as he was voted disappeared which is a shitty thing to do.

My read on oddmusic as I stated was based on meta as well but less sure. I was hoping to question them but they disappeared. I have a better chance of working with ARS then you because you started muckracking as soon as you entered so yes Titus is scum.

Surprised that I'm no longer doing as you want? My town game has gotten a lot better, check my Wiki.

If you were not playing this "tunneling" game, you would be engaging me instead of twisting everything I said to fit a narrative of Titus being scum. You are tunnelling.

I find it odd that you're saying that you have a better chance of working with odd music despite in your "case" you state they are my scumpartner. Now the oddmusic read is a meta one. Really? Which is it? Your "case" is iron tight and ARS and I are partners or you can work with ARS? ARS and oddmusic are the same slot.

You can't have ARS townread and claim your case is the best thing ever. That's contradictory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #584 (isolation #29) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 581, A Royal Saint wrote:Wed May 13, 2015 10:13 am

Game started at that time. Thirteen +14 = 27

Since dayend timer seems to be missing from logs.

This Titus elusive fight is counterproductive. We need to either lynch shos and figure out his claim or decide Titus/elusive so we can be a productive town. Honestly I think Titus/elsuive not aligned but I don't get a scum vibe off either one. One maybe a lyncher? Something is off though between them.

What do you think of shos? Why are you trying to force the lynch between shos and two players you're not getting a definite scumread off of?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #585 (isolation #30) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 583, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 571, Titus wrote:
In post 569, Bellaphant wrote:Okay, thanks titus. Any questions for me?

p-edit, nou is new to me too

Why do you think you can't sink your teeth into the game?

What do you think of Elusive being present on all the day's major wagons?

What do you think of Elusive just repeating I'm scum over and over again with no basis? Personal Vendetta or scum?

I think a lot of people are kinda disengaged/absent. The absence isn't helping me get reads...also, having people online and posting together like we are now is the best kind of interaction and it hasn't really happened before you and saint replaced in. I dunno if it's the set up, or what...there were people on the game-list which made me excited to play the game, but the mcmenno start, shos' repeatedly stating I'm scum without a case or, a lot of a time, a vote (and other related things) all helped. I feel like I made a case on my two scum-reads but haven't been able to make much progress.

I think that this elu on the wagons isn't as much as tell as it would've been in another game...we've really only had, like, 3, and with the inactivity we've never had two decent wagons consecutively, which would give us more data.

I still think your slot is a scum-slot, and I think she has made a case on your slot, rather than just 'repeating' as you say. I don't know your meta, but she seems to.

Questions for you:

Apart from elu, who's scum?
Why is shos town?

p-edit

@ars, I like your post a lot.
@elu, assume you were meaning Ric in your VCA thing?

I'm leaning ARS + Elusive. That last post by ARS was basically scumfuck central... gee, let's limit the lynches to these three but I'm not explictly scumreading any of them. WTF.

I answered why Shos is town in 576.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #589 (isolation #31) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 582, Titus wrote:
In post 578, elusive wrote:What vendetta could I possibly have? Before you replaced in I already had a strong read on your slot and you did nothing to change it.

In fact what happened is you saw my votes on Derangement and my case and panicked and started this up again. I'm not playing your subpar tunneling game, its useless and harms town. Derangement played to classic noob scum and as soon as he was voted disappeared which is a shitty thing to do.

My read on oddmusic as I stated was based on meta as well but less sure. I was hoping to question them but they disappeared. I have a better chance of working with ARS then you because you started muckracking as soon as you entered so yes Titus is scum.

Surprised that I'm no longer doing as you want? My town game has gotten a lot better, check my Wiki.

If you were not playing this "tunneling" game, you would be engaging me instead of twisting everything I said to fit a narrative of Titus being scum. You are tunnelling.

I find it odd that you're saying that you have a better chance of working with odd music despite in your "case" you state they are my scumpartner. Now the oddmusic read is a meta one. Really? Which is it? Your "case" is iron tight and ARS and I are partners or you can work with ARS? ARS and oddmusic are the same slot.

You can't have ARS townread and claim your case is the best thing ever. That's contradictory.

This Elusive. Answer it.

You can't argue that I'm scumpartners with OddMusic and townread ARS. They are the same slot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #590 (isolation #32) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 588, A Royal Saint wrote:@Bellaphant here's the rub. I think something weird is going on here, and I have a fuck with Titus card in my hand. Unless one of them starts making sense and stops saying "the other person is scum because meta" fancifully I'm tempted to quicklynch Elusive only because I have a fuck with Titus card, not because either is being any more convincing. If Titus is decided to be quicklynched I'd hop on that two as I doubt both of them are town and hell maybe neither of them. But these types of fights encourage absenteeism.

The other option is hammering shos. That's it. I don't think any other wagon will get steam with less than 3 days left.

P-EDIT @Titus -- No...It's called giving information that's missing e.g. game time and explaining what the fuck I'm thinking and making suggestions I feel benefit everyone.

Why the hell aren't you pushing an actual scumread? Why are you trying to declare only certain wagons are here now? Shouldn't the wagons you try to force be your scumreads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #595 (isolation #33) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

Willing to hammer you shos. I don't care if Belle one v ones me tomorrow. I'm not sure how you get that conclusion though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #598 (isolation #34) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

Unofficial VCARS
Jeanne11
elusive: Titus
Wanderer-nl
shos:
Bellaphant, Wanderer-nl, drixx, elusive, jeanne

BRantz
Titus:
Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle: shos
Bins:

Not Voting: ARS

12 alive, 7 to lynch

This is my unofficial VC
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #601 (isolation #35) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Ricastle

I get your point shos. Most people don't impulsively post scenarios that involve town autoloss from the start unless only to eliminate them. You shouldn't impulsively start from that point. That makes sense.

If you still want to be hammered, I'm willing to but *shrug* I'd rather not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #602 (isolation #36) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 600, shos wrote:I mean has anyone ever considered that SCUM took the shot at flubber.?

It's a ridiculous scenario unless they thought he slipped
bad

I have only seen scum shoot their buddies once, in XMEN.

But that does explain why no one claimed to have shot Flubber.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #605 (isolation #37) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 603, Bellaphant wrote:I don't think anyone SHOULD claim to have shot flubber (unless they are scum. Which, wut? Why would Ric think that?)

Most dayvigs are one shot only. Claiming to shoot scum = automatically not groupscum in the perceptions of many.

I'm finding the lack of a claim on that puzzling, especially given the numbers of softs running around.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #609 (isolation #38) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

Ok I think the Flubber kill is third party anti-town. I think it's also time for me to share a particular role that might be fueling quite a few of the scum roles in this.

Brass Tax Mafia

There, my role was a double voting serial killer, with commuting and dayvig abilities. I would explicitly refer to my votes in that game as "Alpha Vote" and "Baker Vote", so that the mod would know which vote to change. The Alpha and Baker votes being here, seems very coincidental if this was not the inspiration since I had nothing to do with drafting the setup.

When scum was losing bad, I dayvigged a town and kept my mouth shut about it. That made sense given the flip was on town (in fact my biggest townread). ika, being scum, actually covered for my third partiness (still don't get why) and claimed the dayvig under pressure.

ika has used prior setups to inspire the roles here. Mine I can trace to another game of comedic legendary status. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #610 (isolation #39) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 608, shos wrote:
In post 605, Titus wrote:
In post 603, Bellaphant wrote:I don't think anyone SHOULD claim to have shot flubber (unless they are scum. Which, wut? Why would Ric think that?)

Most dayvigs are one shot only. Claiming to shoot scum = automatically not groupscum in the perceptions of many.

I'm finding the lack of a claim on that puzzling, especially given the numbers of softs running around.

possibly Day-SK?

Exactly what I'm thinking. If you're an investigative, crumbs should be done ASAP in case this is true.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #613 (isolation #40) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 611, A Royal Saint wrote:...........This thread is dissolving faster than anything. As soon as I suggest Titus/elusive lynch shos pops on and now there's setup spec in a closed setup with no information.

Head meet wall. This is bloody frustrating can we get at least some useful content. :/

The only thing useful I get is that shos is probably lynch about lynchproof as there's no reason to say there's no need to go through with the hammer if lynchproof. He shouldn't care.

I don't think Titus would get my crumbs if they were billboards. So not trying anymore. :/

Erm...I don't know about that Titus. My role doesn't seem inspired by anything other than trolling.

Wrong. Hammering shos proves he is precisely who he says he is, lynch proof, at least on odd numbered days.

I'll try reading for crumbs again. I was not actually expecting you to crumb to me if you didn't know my alignment. #confused.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #617 (isolation #41) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 615, A Royal Saint wrote:Titus -- I was doing that to try to see your alignment. It's no harm to town if they figure out what I am as I probably will never use it unless you are confirmed scum or something. Pretty much my ability is make things a million times harder on Titus. That's its unofficial name.

Dumb question, but does your role PM say Titus?

I'm ika on my role PM. So if your role makes things harder on
Titus
it would actually make things harder on someone else.

I'm not quite sure how you could really interfere with me short of roleblocking or one other thing that I can't say without outing myself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #623 (isolation #42) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: What was Flubbernugget's flavorname? I'm looking back and not seeing it.

@ARS, How do you know your role makes things harder on me if the name is not mentioned? How could you specifically tie making things harder on me?

Even if I was hated, the longer I live, the worse it is for the scumteam. Killing me the night before lylo is disasterous, as it would confirm everything I say is true. So I'm expecting to die tonight, or not at all.

If you do fuck with me, just document how you'll fuck with me. If it's not feedback related, I literally don't care.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #626 (isolation #43) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

I'll paraphrase

ika's Role of massive ikanessHi there! You're ika.

Role Shit
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #627 (isolation #44) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 625, A Royal Saint wrote:...........If you're lynch proof again we should lynch shos now so we have time to lynch someone else if need be. That's quite literally it. There's no other options as it's mem day weekend.
I will seriously do a vote on one of these four just to get the fighting to stop and constructive posts to start. Like of anyone who hasn't posted today who do you think is scum or have associatives on?

@shos
Okay...Fine you don't like I'm frustrated. Whatever. Like I care if I'm liked I care if scum are found and town is able to talk.

@Titus
Yes you do care. Nope not giving you time to escape the fuck you card. You can either work with town and be cooperative and post thoughts and not bitch fight or I hold a fuck you card. Simple as that. And I don't know your role. I am just saying the fuckery is independent OF it.

Umm I have...

I have given several town reads, an explained scumread on Elusive and Ricastle and you...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #630 (isolation #45) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Titus »

Ricastle, can you redo that post. Broken quote tags make it impossible to follow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #639 (isolation #46) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 633, elusive wrote:Titus, are you claiming that your role is "ika"?

Flavortext yes.

I'm not saying anything about mechanics and given that Mathblade said her role would hurt Titus, that might suggest that the flavor role of Titus may exist and thus ARS is interpreting her role wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #642 (isolation #47) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Titus »

ARS, you're not understanding. I was referring to myself in the third person to make a distinction between role and playername.

My rolename is ika.

If your PM says you mess with Titus (or Deranged), it needs to be clarified if you mess with me or a player with that flavorname.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #643 (isolation #48) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 641, A Royal Saint wrote:My role actually doesn't have a name. The fact Titus's does makes me think she's 3P or scum.

Why the hell is Titus talking in third person?
Again I am ARS. Mathblade = ARS same person. *facepalm* Just stop it.

And no my thing doesn't have trolls. The only troll would be me if I used the action. Troll is the best way I know how to describe if I triggered my ability. Maybe douchegenderless person :/

You know who else didn't flip with a flavorname... Flubber.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #651 (isolation #49) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

@Bins, are you still hated? Also, if shos is indeed that kind of governor, then what's the point of Jeanne?

@ARS, I'm not hunting. I was just trying to make 100% sure whatever it was was indeed on me. Given I was ika, it was a possibility. Of course the only other person to have a flavor claimed yogurt so...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #657 (isolation #50) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 652, Bins wrote:
In post 651, Titus wrote:@Bins, are you still hated? Also, if shos is indeed that kind of governor, then what's the point of Jeanne?

"whats the point"

i dont know im not really questioning it until we actually find out.

wait is governer the word
no its gladiator? im getting confused. plus i dont think jeannes role is a normal gladiator. apparently she can make a lynch too? its wtf mafia im not gonna go far into the likeliness of roles.

and im still hated. i dont even know if flubber is the cause of my hatedness. because its in my role PM normally.

Well there goes inferring Flubb was voting you and that's why you were hated. No secret vote mechanic. Flub just literally did not vote anyone. With that goes the mechanical reason I had for townreading you, because I inferred that Flubb was voting you to start the game. I find it odd that you're hated but yet scum could make someone hated. That doesn't seem to make much sense.

Also, if Shos can redirect his lynch onto someone else, he's a governor. Forcing a 1 v 1 is a gladiator role. It sounds more like shos is describing the latter rather than the former.

Having a lyncher on me makes sense, given I'm a pretty powerful person. That also explains Deranged lurking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #658 (isolation #51) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 656, shos wrote:Rather than gladiator, I am a gladiatorer, like a caesar or something haha. I force two people who are voting me to 1v1, there are rules as for who I can choose to be one of the gladiating peeps, which I will obviously not reveal to not help scum.

after my hammer happens, day continues as normal, and only the two I choose are votable. If I hammer myself it gives me cool powaz which I will not reveal.

Some of what I said about may or may not be partially true, or even false, but most is true. in time I will reveal all. I most likely will be NKed anyway

Well, why don't we vote you to trigger you then? No?

Can we gladiate ARS and Ricaste?

Can you break each claim up into a separate post? It will help me in the event you are not nked possibly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #660 (isolation #52) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 659, Bins wrote:
In post 657, Titus wrote:I find it odd that you're hated but yet scum could make someone hated. That doesn't seem to make much sense.

*shrug*
wanna test it? ;)

Not sure. Your stance on ARS seems awkward and stilted to me, but not enough for a scumread. Not solidly townreading you, but I am documenting what feels wierd, so if I live, I can figure out which spot in time to inquire more about.

Do I try to go for clearing, or go for scumfirming?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #661 (isolation #53) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Titus »

I do think shos gladiating is a good idea, and given he's a gladiator, he sounds a lot like Parker, a character in a game that ika and I played together. I gladiated people when I was confirmed as town. Wound up getting quite a few good lynches but at the expense of disrupting natural lynch chains.

We force the gladiate, then we are certain to get a lynch off and verify that shos is unlynchable. He'll get his Ricastle as one of the two wagon choices (obviously).

Yes, that's the best move...

VOTE: shos
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #663 (isolation #54) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Except I wanted you lynched before you're fuck all and I never directly asked you what it was, only to be sure it was on me. You're stretching to make a case where none exists.

Spoiler: Check me tomorrow for reference point
McMenno, Ricastle, Bellaphant, elusive

X-T Y-S Z-3.

Tune in tomorrow for a basic algebra lesson
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #665 (isolation #55) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 664, A Royal Saint wrote:Or you could just give me the problem since my degree is in math and I could give town lots of shiny information :D

The rest of the equation comes tomorrow sweet cheeks. I don't have it today. ;)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #666 (isolation #56) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

I'd love it though if you commented on those four names today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #668 (isolation #57) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Alright, so what's the wagon order? Even if it fails, I may change course and gain info from the failure. Don't answer the conditions, answer the order only.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #671 (isolation #58) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Interesting, you think no one on my wagon is scum.

What about the shos wagon at its highest? The McMemmo wagon at its highest?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #672 (isolation #59) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 670, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 668, Titus wrote:Alright, so what's the wagon order? Even if it fails, I may change course and gain info from the failure. Don't answer the conditions, answer the order only.

1) You.

<The end>

Why are you so concerned with lynching me if you can fuck with me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #691 (isolation #60) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Why not lynch shos so he can gladiator people? That seems to be the best course IMO. Shos proves himself and we have discussion narrowed to two people.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #693 (isolation #61) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

He said all that was needed was for Ricastle to hammer. So if we position where the wagons are shots and Ricastle, we should have the same effect.

Shots wins because he gets his gladiator ability, Ricaste wins because not auto death. We generate information and force decisions from scum and town.

Shos's thinking dovetails with my own here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #694 (isolation #62) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: shos

The mod has me down twice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #698 (isolation #63) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

@Wanderer, Who picks who at crunch time is very telling. Even more so with me.

A 1 v 1, v Ric and Bella is fine by me.

As for think McMemmo could be scum, the only innocents are bodies and mod confirmed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #699 (isolation #64) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

@Bins, can you vote Shos or Ricastle? Ty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #701 (isolation #65) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Shos is at L minus 1.

ARS
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos: Wanderer-nl, drixx, elusive, jeanne, Titus, bins
BRantz
titus: ARS
Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle: oddmusic, shos,
Bins

Ricastle hammers
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #703 (isolation #66) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Just copied it from Ika

ARS should be voting me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #707 (isolation #67) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod: I am only voting Shos. I am unaware of any other double voting. Please fix.

My role is surprisingly not anti-aging but tells me a lot about what ika thinks he is good at as town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #708 (isolation #68) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

*aging means town there. Autocorrect.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #710 (isolation #69) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Titus »

The fact you won't hammer is all I need. You scumread shos but yet refuse to hammer.

The bonus point that shots made about you thinking the saying is scum is gravy.

Why won't you hammer your scumread?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #711 (isolation #70) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Titus »

It's not like shos will die unless he is scum, so what is your problem?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #714 (isolation #71) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Nah, the lynch becomes you scum so no problem.

I am town reading Jeanne, so np having her decide.

The mod missed your vote so Bins did not hammer.

Time to vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #715 (isolation #72) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 663, Titus wrote:Except I wanted you lynched before you're fuck all and I never directly asked you what it was, only to be sure it was on me. You're stretching to make a case where none exists.

X-T Y-S Z-3.

If s + z = 0, we no lynch tomorrow. :p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #716 (isolation #73) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Y plus z.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #718 (isolation #74) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Jeanne is not a disengaged lurker. We just have been posting a lot getting to know the new replacements.

A vote the mod did not pick up in multiple vcs. Sorry dude. It didn't count in my eyes and likely not the mods.

Why are you so afraid of being glaciated hmm?

Why are you wanting me to make a case other than your obviously scummy behavior?

If you think he's scum, you vote to lynch him. Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #721 (isolation #75) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Why do you feel Bella is guaranteed town?

No I don't but you're supposing we lynch even if you both are proven town. That's stupid.

Your supposition is hammering a unread gets you lynched, so you refuse. That is a 1 v 1 trade.

Your refusal to hammer is a scum claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #724 (isolation #76) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Titus »

I will be double checking things this game night.

Who is in the 1 v 1 with Ric then? Can it be Elusive or ARS then?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #725 (isolation #77) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Titus »

I need to know for tonight shos.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #730 (isolation #78) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Titus »

She is not a scumread of mine. It is not likely but possible. Yet you said guaranteed town lynch if you 1 v 1 ed her...

Shos given the hammer, I would like your target pool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #731 (isolation #79) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

If I don't hear back, plan will still be to 663 this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #734 (isolation #80) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Quite a few people are pushing me. That's not silky smooth.

I am not sure what Mollie game you are referring to but I don't think I have drawn scum with ETL, ever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #757 (isolation #81) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

Yup, I am definitely sticking to my plan. I thought i would get a night phase after shos's gladiate. I didn't. So time for me to proceed.

ika can you fix all the vcs
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #759 (isolation #82) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

I am thinking at least one of Wandererer Bins is scum given that no one wants to pick there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #763 (isolation #83) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

I am thinking Shos could still be theoretically scum and his gladiate is a one shot. I do not buy Shos is scum, but it is possible.

@bella, wouldn't scum want the lynch directed to town where they have zero liability here? The fact no one is picking between the two is unsettling. I would expect scum to go... Gee it's between Adam and Eve for the lynch and vote.

Can Jeanne lynch outside the gladiate?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #775 (isolation #84) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Bins

ARS is scum, so Wandering is a mislynch. Hehe. Thanks ARS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #778 (isolation #85) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

Plot hole ARS: You said you would use your ability if ever seriously convinced I was scum.

Now you're saying I am obtain and refusing to use your ability.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #780 (isolation #86) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Titus »

So your ability is not Titus specific and you said nothing while I was trying to actually deduce your motivations.

Yes you said you would use your ability to fuck with me if you though I was scum. Yet now you aren't. That song and dance is old and done by me. :p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #782 (isolation #87) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

You are hated after Flubber's died nuking my theory about Flubber being the reason you were hated straight to hell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #783 (isolation #88) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

elusive is likely 3p.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #784 (isolation #89) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

I am thinking

ARS Bins scum team
elusive 3p of unknown wincon
Ricaste, 3p dayvig
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #793 (isolation #90) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 788, Bins wrote:lmfao can you get a read that isn't theory >.>

Those reads are my less accurate ones but I have on all but you. ARS wants to protect you and you have not been townie as of late, so you are more than likely scum.

Deal with being caught.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #794 (isolation #91) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 786, McMenno wrote:
In post 784, Titus wrote:I am thinking

ARS Bins scum team
elusive 3p of unknown wincon
Ricaste, 3p dayvig

3 scum + 3P scum + 3 3Ps seems unbalanced to say the least.

Mod already confirmed it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #795 (isolation #92) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4, ika wrote:
Any player that is not aligned with the town will recive their alignments in their role PM

Wincons are as follow:
Town
; eliminate all players who can not win with town
Mafia
: eliminate all players who can not win with you
3rd party scum
: live long enough to see town lose
Other 3rd partie(s): will only be known to them

Here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #796 (isolation #93) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

It's at least 1 more scum and two more 3ps. I still think 3 scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #798 (isolation #94) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

Grrr but that makes one too many 3p if McMemmo is honest
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #801 (isolation #95) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 799, Bellaphant wrote:How so? Ika said partie(s)?

He did indeed. There's not as much town in this game as expected which means town roles are likely very powerful.

Shos being lynchproof
Jeanne lynch decider
mine powerful

More scums is balance
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #816 (isolation #96) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

Should both claim then and we mass claim tomorrow? If Shos is accurate, and you're town reading both, why not have them claim and remove the lesser loss?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #818 (isolation #97) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

Funny, so you're claiming miller. What would you show up as to someone analyzing your votes through role powered VCA. :p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #823 (isolation #98) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 819, Wanderer-nl wrote:Oh this is just fucking fantastic(!)

PEdit: was about to claim but then Titus posted. Why is there a need for a mass-claim? This is WTF, a mass-claim won't tell us much?

PPedit: I do like the activity but makes it hard to post.

Ok I'll tell you guys this; I have a role that consists of multiple roles and one of them is investigative. The rest of my role doesn't influence my investigations.

Mass claim would be because many roles are outed. It would tell us a lot. Plus, it prevents any Miller claim to the info I plan on bringing tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #824 (isolation #99) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

I am shocked Wanderer is hunting investigative since I am one too. I have been laying a guides to my crumbs in the future.

Wanderer you are at L minus 1. You are partially hinting at a CC of your biggest defender.

You may not like my approach but half-claim ain't going to cut it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #830 (isolation #100) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 826, shos wrote:I dunno, that's why I said that I think Jeanne supercedes me.

buttttt
the 'test' part was because it's a lie, my role pm does not say anything about both dying. so we can calm down. I wanted to see reactions and all but it was a little bit too late since people had already started voting, and that would probaly cause scum to not vote

Fuck you. That lie asked me to have someone claim. Knock it the fuck off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #833 (isolation #101) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 827, A Royal Saint wrote:*sigh* okay I think I am learning you more bleh :/

Let's go to the happy place where we all have pants covering our roles.

You mean where scum have not claimed but town have. Most everyone has claimed. Scum already have that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #834 (isolation #102) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 829, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 828, Ricastle wrote:For the last time, the roles are randomised. There is no use in claiming. All it will do is hand scum their targets on a silver platter. Although that's no doubt what you want, ain't it Titus?

Pedit: Great, can we all vote NL now?

Sorry for absence. Also, this wouldn't be beneficial, given my role.

Jeanne, if you want to lynch me. Let me claim first. If not, tell the scum, in the polite terms, to fuck off. Ty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #850 (isolation #103) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

I am a lie detector/question asked but only at night. I get one per night.

The algebra was how many town scum and 3p were on the wagons.

I intended to test the early game wagon on my slot.

I wanted Jeanne to flip a wagon that had heavy scum presence. Shos 1 v 1 ability would get me through the night because scum would be pushing me as a mislynch and scum do not kill their mislynches.

After Shos's gladiator, I expected the game to go to night. Hence why I wanted to know his targets to plan my night action.

If I live and am not blocked, that's the result I get.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #854 (isolation #104) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

No shit. I planned on claiming tomorrow with info.

Pretty sure Shos and Drixx are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #855 (isolation #105) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 853, Jeanne11 wrote:inb4 shos wants to lynch drixx too.

Can you ducking lynch ARS so I can get us that fucking info and have one less scum to deal with?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #864 (isolation #106) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 856, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, if you are scum and if I let you live, I might be one of the targets.

Of a VCA...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #865 (isolation #107) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 859, Ricastle wrote:
In post 852, Bellaphant wrote:Okay, everyone now scum-reading Titus, why? She's being pretty ballsy, and maybe it's just the life the replacements have bought to the thread, but...
She has been advocating lynches on people she doesen't think is scum, has displayed at least once that she doesn't care who gets lynched, has provided no reason for scumreading her scumreads, and just recently advocated a massclaim which could only give advantage to scum. Also her posts are generally really fucking bad.

And she replaced into Derangement. Weren't you scumreading them? What has Titus done specifically that's made you change your mind?

So many fucking lies...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #867 (isolation #108) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Titus »

No. I can sensor any fucking wagon.

That says how many of each alignment was voting a player at a given time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #869 (isolation #109) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

I planned to sensor my early wagon because McMemmo was on it, this confirming him as 3p or that something else was happening. Elusive was a major scumread so I would confirm if their was scum on the wagon there.

Then Bella, shop's counter to Ricastle was also there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #870 (isolation #110) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 868, Jeanne11 wrote:That won't do any good if an important power role is lynched or killed at night.

Yes it will, unless said role is me.

We literally pick a wagon and know how many scrums are on it. Flips just narrow things down further.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #873 (isolation #111) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 275, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive
Wanderer-nl
shos
BRantz
Derangement: McMenno, Ricastle, Bellaphant, elusive
Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant: shos
Ricastle: oddmusic
Bins

My question to the mod would be

How many of each alignment (town , scum and 3rd party) are voting Derangement as of this post).

I would get an answer. If scum killed anyone on the wagon, it would just give even more info and narrow down who scum was even further.

If Shos was making a mistake, I would have known it, had the game gone to night after Shos was hammered. I would have announced (provided Lyrium town or 3p), that shop's list was a mistake if he was wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #874 (isolation #112) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 872, Jeanne11 wrote:And....why would I
want
to be lynched or nightkilled on purpose?

Huh, no one would. No one is saying you should want to die. That's no reason to lynch me.

@Ricastle, Gee I figured that Jeanne would be smart enough to see through lies by scum but when they all gang up to mislynch you because your role is powerful...well shit..
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #876 (isolation #113) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 871, Ricastle wrote:Okay, let's start with you displaying that you don't care who gets lynched.
In post 714, Titus wrote:I am town reading Jeanne, so np having her decide.
Look at the lie!

You haven't given any reasoning for your scumreads? Disprove that by giving them now. Why am I, Bins, and ARS scum?

You were advocating lynching someone you didn't think was scum? You were perfectly fine for a good while with Bella being gladiated so that's true too.

Because you are lying to lynch me and you slipped about thinking the saying was scum. ARS is protecting Bins. ARS is scum for lying to lynch me and lying about her intent to duck with me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #878 (isolation #114) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

Sorry but I have gone through this already. Just read the Damn thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #880 (isolation #115) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 877, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 870, Titus wrote:
In post 868, Jeanne11 wrote:That won't do any good if an important power role is lynched or killed at night.

Yes it will, unless said role is me.

We literally pick a wagon and know how many scrums are on it. Flips just narrow things down further.

Funny, because you're saying that it doesn't matter if anyone else besides you dies in that quote.

I guess you're right in a sense. If I am dead, I cannot fucking give that info. There is no more powerful PR than me from my perspective. You can stop us from no lynching. Great. I can give us concrete info on scum.

Given they want to mislynch me, they will not likely nightfall me. So yes, I am a little bit in that sense.

My role is that fucking powerful hence the crumbs and the odd wagon requests and going along with Shos.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #882 (isolation #116) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 879, Jeanne11 wrote:My decision is now made.

Here is the flamethrower award.

Lynched wins.

I am foolish and mislynches again.

Duck this shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #883 (isolation #117) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

Gamethrower
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #885 (isolation #118) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

We already did Ricastle. It was the fucking dayvig talk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #886 (isolation #119) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

Shos, vote wanderer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #888 (isolation #120) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Titus »

@Jeanne, then lynch me tomorrow.

I will have solid info if ARS flips or scum kill me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #889 (isolation #121) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

I have crumbed this entire fucking game. You want proof, I will highlight the biggest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #890 (isolation #122) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 888, Titus wrote:@Jeanne, then lynch me tomorrow.

I will have solid info if ARS flips or scum kill me.

*or is unless
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #896 (isolation #123) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 506, Titus wrote:
In post 389, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, let me explain. My role is that if lynch isn't decided by the deadline, I choose the lynch target. Therefore, you should probably decide on a lynch yourselves before the deadline, otherwise, I will get to choose who gets lynched, which may result in a mislynch.

If this happens, pick someone who had a wagon developed on them please.

We can then double-shehulk this thread.

In post 657, Titus wrote:
In post 652, Bins wrote:
In post 651, Titus wrote:@Bins, are you still hated? Also, if shos is indeed that kind of governor, then what's the point of Jeanne?

"whats the point"

i dont know im not really questioning it until we actually find out.

wait is governer the word
no its gladiator? im getting confused. plus i dont think jeannes role is a normal gladiator. apparently she can make a lynch too? its wtf mafia im not gonna go far into the likeliness of roles.

and im still hated. i dont even know if flubber is the cause of my hatedness. because its in my role PM normally.

Well there goes inferring Flubb was voting you and that's why you were hated. No secret vote mechanic. Flub just literally did not vote anyone. With that goes the mechanical reason I had for townreading you, because I inferred that Flubb was voting you to start the game. I find it odd that you're hated but yet scum could make someone hated. That doesn't seem to make much sense.

Also, if Shos can redirect his lynch onto someone else, he's a governor. Forcing a 1 v 1 is a gladiator role. It sounds more like shos is describing the latter rather than the former.

Having a lyncher on me makes sense, given I'm a pretty powerful person. That also explains Deranged lurking.

In post 658, Titus wrote:
In post 656, shos wrote:Rather than gladiator, I am a gladiatorer, like a caesar or something haha. I force two people who are voting me to 1v1, there are rules as for who I can choose to be one of the gladiating peeps, which I will obviously not reveal to not help scum.

after my hammer happens, day continues as normal, and only the two I choose are votable. If I hammer myself it gives me cool powaz which I will not reveal.

Some of what I said about may or may not be partially true, or even false, but most is true. in time I will reveal all. I most likely will be NKed anyway

Well, why don't we vote you to trigger you then? No?

Can we gladiate ARS and Ricaste?

Can you break each claim up into a separate post? It will help me in the event you are not nked possibly.

In post 668, Titus wrote:Alright, so what's the wagon order? Even if it fails, I may change course and gain info from the failure. Don't answer the conditions, answer the order only.

In post 671, Titus wrote:Interesting, you think no one on my wagon is scum.

What about the shos wagon at its highest? The McMemmo wagon at its highest?

In post 698, Titus wrote:@Wanderer, Who picks who at crunch time is very telling. Even more so with me.

A 1 v 1, v Ric and Bella is fine by me.

As for think McMemmo could be scum, the only innocents are bodies and mod confirmed.

In post 663, Titus wrote:Except I wanted you lynched before you're fuck all and I never directly asked you what it was, only to be sure it was on me. You're stretching to make a case where none exists.

X-T Y-S Z-3.

This is the crumb with my plan.

T = Town, S is scum. 3 is 3rd Party.

My first post would be X= 1. Y =2. Z = 3.

Like that, obvious those specific numbers would not be the answer but still.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #897 (isolation #124) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 895, Jeanne11 wrote:But as far as I know, you two could be working together to get a mislynch today. That's what I and my partner did when we were scum.

And my modus operandi is much different than yours.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #900 (isolation #125) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Titus »

I am not fucking scum.

Ducking is autocorrect for fucking. Jesus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #901 (isolation #126) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 898, Drixx wrote:Toxically stubborn is an apt definition of Titus at times, lol.

Dried, if you are fucking townreading me vote Wanderer for the love of God.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #905 (isolation #127) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Titus »

I have not been toxic at all this game. Sorry ARS Elusive and Ricastle have so many lies here and that's MY fault.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #907 (isolation #128) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 904, Bins wrote:Titus I think you need to slow down and just wrap ur head around the situation sometimes

I have this fucking situation clear as a whistle. I am the fucking town most powerful role and getting mislynches like Choose Your Flavor again because of lies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #908 (isolation #129) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

There is nothing to slow down about but rather I must be in full self preservation mode for the good of the town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #911 (isolation #130) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

Jeanne, thank you.

If you are dead, which you should not be because you scumread me, then I will do what I have to in order to have us win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #912 (isolation #131) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

I would rather see ARS flip so guaranteed no fuckery but I can take what I can get.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #919 (isolation #132) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

@Jeanne, Well what would I have to do to work with your role? Can you answer that while not revealing any other information? I kinda was just assuming you were a governor with nothing more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #922 (isolation #133) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 921, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, you claim that you can tell the number of roles on a wagon, which makes it easier for me to lynch right in case I have to use my power, provided that you and I don't die before then.

I can tell the alignments, not roles of players on a wagon. But yes. I think that wagon on Derangement is a great place to start. It tests much of the gamestate. You on board with that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #926 (isolation #134) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 923, Bins wrote:
In post 907, Titus wrote:
In post 904, Bins wrote:Titus I think you need to slow down and just wrap ur head around the situation sometimes

I have this fucking situation clear as a whistle. I am the fucking town most powerful role and getting mislynches like Choose Your Flavor again because of lies.

you just told someone to join the wanderer wagon

u aren't making a lot of sense to me at least >.> no idea where the read comes from

Which read?

Oh asking people to vote Wanderer was purely self-preservation. There was no scumread there at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #931 (isolation #135) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 928, Jeanne11 wrote:@shos and Titus' role isn't that strong either, cos if her claim is true, she can only give info on number of each alignment, not their actual identities. Now, if she were a cop, that would be different, but that isn't the case.

Jeanne, you're wrong about that. I'd take a wagon sensor over a cop any day this week and twice on Sunday.

At first, I can't tell anything specific. Yet, any kill scum make must fit within that particular scenario universe.

So if I get 3 town, 1 scum for instance... we know that there's 1 scum on the Derangement wagon. Any kill or lynch on that wagon narrows down scum.

I get another wagon, with overlap.

Much like a game of Clue (or Cluedo if you're international), you can narrow down scum much faster than a cop and protect people naturally.

Here, if I get zero third party, McMemmo is confirmed liar. So it acts like a cop on McMemmo in a sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #948 (isolation #136) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Hmph, ARS the only reason I would not report back is if someone fucked with me.

@Brantz, ARS's points on me are outright lies. Same with Elusive and Ricastle. ARS protects Bins, so Bins is more linoleum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #949 (isolation #137) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Linoleum = likely scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #956 (isolation #138) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

@Elusive That sweety was meant as the exact opposite of buddying but as a snarl.

You are the one refusing to look at scenarios where I am town Elusive. If you want not to tunnel me, you have to consider the possibility I am town. You are tunneling in all but name, with lies none the less.

@ARS, Really, your strongest argument is that I would need more time to lie when I already said investigators should put the results in their first post tomorrow? You are stretching hardcore. Second, why would I lie and make a role that forces scumkills into a box for the rest of the game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #958 (isolation #139) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

@ARS, Yes, stating that there's 4-6 confirmed town is really good for scum. :facepalm:

Which wagon do you think I should sensor?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #961 (isolation #140) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Titus »

I wouldn't need a method to crumb if telling the truth, are you kidding me?

If I include a scum that's not a scum, then I'm lynched when its proven false. Plus, each night I have to provide more information.

So ball's in your court, if you're so concerned my power, why won't you comment on which wagon I should pick?

I'm probably still picking the wagon I quoted because it tells us about McMemmo and Shos and tests my theory of Elusive not being town. But if you think there's a better wagon, you should say which one and why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #962 (isolation #141) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 960, A Royal Saint wrote:Post 705 tonight. And someone make a backup in case Titus does something.

Why 705?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #963 (isolation #142) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 705, ika wrote:ARS
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos:
Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle, elusive, jeanne, titus, bins

BRantz
titus:
ARS

Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle:
ARS, shos,

Bins

(expired on 2015-05-26 16:00:00)

Post 705 does not include McMemmo, so the wagon I'm sensoring beats that.
Post 705 does not tell us anything about Bellapant which is important if Shos was wrong about Ricaste (I don't think he was) but still.
Post 705 does not have anyone who has majorly pushed but me, and I know I'm town.
Post 705 does nothing to test Wanderer v Bins in the short-term because of the length of time to get information.

Post 705 is only passable due to the sheer numbers on it.

I'd rather check the smaller wagon because of the more immediacy of the data on more areas relevant to the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #970 (isolation #143) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 275, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive
Wanderer-nl
shos
BRantz
Derangement:

Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant: shos
Ricastle: oddmusic
Bins

That one ARS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #975 (isolation #144) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 973, A Royal Saint wrote:If you do it, you do it on a post town agrees is helpful. Meaning not that one. 705 is loads better.

You're the only one objecting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #976 (isolation #145) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 974, Drixx wrote:
In post 972, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 968, Drixx wrote:Your wish is my command BRantz. Should I live long enough, I shall deliver you one that has less than 10k miles on it, all original parts, having been cared for and garaged all this time. We're talking PRIME condition.

Paranoia aside you are not the arsonist are you? I don't like seeing words Prime like that.

I'm a door to door salesman. If you want it, I can deliver it, but only after dusk because it takes awhile to get special orders in stock. I don't deal with accelerants or explosives though.

Why don't you try to deliver a one shot cop, or desperado guns?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #979 (isolation #146) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 978, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 975, Titus wrote:
In post 973, A Royal Saint wrote:If you do it, you do it on a post town agrees is helpful. Meaning not that one. 705 is loads better.

You're the only one objecting.

Everyone else has written you off as scum so no reason to say anything because there is a de facto objection to scum doing anything. I still think you are scum but I am trying to leash you.

No. You elusive and Ricastle are writing me off as scum. Everyone else is fine with letting me prove myself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #981 (isolation #147) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

I already said that Elusive.

Wow, my scumreads don't want me to sensor a wagon that proves whether Shos's idea was good or bad, McMemmo alignment verification, and Elusive alignment verification, I wonder why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #985 (isolation #148) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 983, A Royal Saint wrote:Especially since McMenno has yet to revise his claim in the face of a mod saying it is impossible. So yeah your "check" is useless bullshit.

The mod never said McMemmo's claim is impossible. If the mod did, why wouldn't McMemmo revise it? Second, who claims something impossible in their first few posts of the game, unprompted? No. I believe McMemmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #987 (isolation #149) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 982, A Royal Saint wrote:1) It doesn't verify shit. It verifies what you say it verifies if you do it at all.

2) shos's idea was horrible because he lied to town. I called him on it twice. Others once. His idea is horrible and now we have one person deciding the lynch more than likely. It was bad period.

3) McMenno has survivalistic tendencies which generally indicates scum or 3P. Period.

Why do you suppose that all lies are bad lies?

I can point to you where lies helped the town, just as much as lies hurt the town.

We have a lynch and we have proof that Shos is unlynchable. Again, I'm not too overly concerned. If we all thought Ricastle and Bella were both town, we would have let Jeanne decide anyway. So Shos's "lie" although I'm not seeing as much but mere confusion about his role, did not hurt much.

The misconception caused me to do things that I likely would not have done but the blame is partially on me for not asking him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #989 (isolation #150) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 986, elusive wrote:My alignment is town. So your attempt to figure me out is fake because my alignment is town.

McMenno - you believe him. McMenno has an interesting history. Yeah, Titus is being weird as hell.

ARS, I can take care of Titus tonight or is there something else you're thinking of?

Wow... like this isn't scummy as hell.

You can take care of me... when the town wants me to prove my ability...

This looks like fucking scumchat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #998 (isolation #151) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 995, elusive wrote:Titus, how about you describe how any of this fits my scum meta? I just want to see how far you are willing to BS.

ARS< okay. I don't expect to live long in this game due to fun times role but my role is something lovely even if short.

Elusive, since when do I decide anything based purely on meta.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #999 (isolation #152) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Titus »

If I lie to you and say yes, what would you do ARS?

Really, I'm going to sensor the wagon I want unless town says they don't want it.

If you're so convinced McMemmo is lying, why did you never push him? Why are you objecting to me doing something that could lead to him being confirmed as scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1003 (isolation #153) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Umm what the fuck?

You're eliminating the wagon I straight up want to sensor?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1004 (isolation #154) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

You're eliminating the posts by the mod to do VCA because you don't want me to sensor them but yet you believe my role is fake?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1007 (isolation #155) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

If you believed my role was fake, why would you feel compelled to delete posts to make it harder?

Also, how would you know your role would fuck with mine
before
I claimed to be able to mess with posts, yet not believe my claim about being able to sensor wagons?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1009 (isolation #156) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Titus »

*That last sentence is hella akward...

How would you know your role would fuck with mine before I claimed... you were able to mess with posts and knew that I could interact with posts, yet not believe my claim on being able to sensor wagons?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1016 (isolation #157) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Titus »

ARS, can you shut up?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1019 (isolation #158) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod: Can I still reference what was 275 prior to the change to the video or any quotes of 275 in any hypothetical action?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1020 (isolation #159) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1018, A Royal Saint wrote:It is a simple yes or no. Will you work with the thread?

I will work with my townreads. Not you. Hell, you doing this specifically to spite me and expecting me to work with you is a big fucking HELL NO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1022 (isolation #160) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod, can you add the new deadline to the last VC?

Thank you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1026 (isolation #161) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

No I have plenty of interest in working with the thread, I have no interest in working with you or doing precisely what you want, especially since you have no qualms about obliterating information that doesn't suit you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1028 (isolation #162) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

How is it scummy to provide information that's true to the group?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1030 (isolation #163) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Really ARS, you're going to obliterate all the VCs but the ones you want?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1036 (isolation #164) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

How about you don't get to unilaterally change the best purpose for my role? I'm not going to put out the information, you want let out. I'm going to use my role in the best way possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1038 (isolation #165) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1031, A Royal Saint wrote:Depends on if it is the truth and if we trust you which the thread and I do not.

Again truthful information not scummy. But your information maybe.

@Ika -- If I blow up another Vote Count but quote it beforehand, may people "read" my quote with their eyeballs and talk about it?

If you don't trust me to tell the truth, then there's no need to go around obliterating the posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1040 (isolation #166) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm the only player who needs posts to do what I do. Who knows whether those vote totals will be useful in the future?

Why the hell are you actually removing the options for me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1043 (isolation #167) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

@ARS, I'm willing to work with my townreads. You and Elusive are not the entire thread. No one else has even commented.

I don't want the smallest. I want something that gives us more and more information in the thread. I want small enough where I could get all town, but if I hit scum, then that's dandy too. If the wagon is large, it becomes just revealing there are X many scum in the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1045 (isolation #168) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Titus »

@ARS, why not leave the wagons for the future? Why are you supposing they have no use? What are you afraid of?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1049 (isolation #169) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Titus »

And what the duck good is it? What if I am cleared? Then what? My bad? Really, that's asinine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1050 (isolation #170) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Titus »

You of all people should have known I was telling the truth from the start. Yet you're neutralizing my role. I am begging you if you're town to let me do my thing and actually provide useful analysis now and later. I know I am probably begging scum at this point, but I need my vote counts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1090 (isolation #171) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Titus »

Can we tell ARS he is not allowed to touch the VCA posts?

Oh and noted, Shos.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1092 (isolation #172) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

Agreed. It's enough to limit scum but enough to provide endgame info.

There is one or two smaller wagons I would ponder censoring as well.

Yet can we collectively tell Math no touchy VCA posts anymore?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1162 (isolation #173) » Tue May 26, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1128, Bellaphant wrote:ARS, can you stop blowing things up until tomorrow?

Titus, did you say you were gonna do 705?

In post 1149, A Royal Saint wrote:@Drixx -- Your words

Generally when I snare scum, I consider it a good play only if the scum never sees it coming in any way. They're just interacting with me thinking they have me fooled and then boom, they're snared and obvscum and I'm explaining to the oblivious town why they're scum.

Consider Titus = scum. She didn't see it coming and flipped out. She then obvscum flailed and hasn't come on to do middle ground 705

705 is not a middle ground but an order from scum.

I'm sorry I had a job. No one pays me to bicker with you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1163 (isolation #174) » Tue May 26, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

I know which VC I am going to look at, barring additional input with specific numbers. I'm taking shos's input into account but not doing exactly what he wants either. Given ARS's ability, I'm not inclined to say which one I intend to use and I intend to be submitting my action as soon as night falls.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1164 (isolation #175) » Tue May 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1156, A Royal Saint wrote:Why be so complicated? Why not just have a scanner that can target someone and reveal the results publicly in thread? Just like a computer scanner in real life downloads the information and displays it onscreen. It would be a 1 shot innocent child each day (assuming it hit town)

I even volunteer to be the first one scanned so we can get back.

@Wanderer -- Really?!?! I have been sharing my thoughts all game and poking all sorts of people and read lists. I ask the same of Titus and she poofs.

I HAS JOB!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1165 (isolation #176) » Tue May 26, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1153, Drixx wrote:Ika's affirmation that I can give someone anything I want makes it a very creative inventor. I'm open to suggestions on what I should try and give out and then I can pick something to give out :)

I love getting creative.

A bulletproof vest that announces the alignment of the recipient if they put it on.
A bulletproof vest that causes anyone who visits the recipient to die ala veteran status.

An Orwellian camera causing anyone who this person visits to have their actions/alignment confirmed.

Darts that fall to the ground stopping said player from acting.

Poisoned food to stop any action the person takes until the next night phase (including day).

An escort/consort to occupy a person for the evening. :)

A pair of boxes containing two items. Open one, the other box dies.

A car, allowing the person to act twice in a given night.

My wedding ring back from the cleaners so I can put it back on. :S

A new brain for Titus so :S

A phone that doesn't autocorrect.

A guide to inventing. Transcribe your role into a book to pass it to someone else, because you're a high nightkill target.

(A) I can come up with more. Half of those are probably "broken" but still fun. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1170 (isolation #177) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Titus »

I am. I am listening to who people want info on and specific recommendations. Shos put forth a theory, you and Elusive suggested a pool you wanted. No solution makes everyone happy.

Nuking the thread though, if you're town, prevents using that wagon later.

Let's say I pick small wagon A.
Then pick 705.

We learn that only so many scum can exist in Small Wagon A.
We know the total in 705.
Simple alegra determines the scum in the ones on 705 but not small wagon A.

Plus, if something happens to me, we have more localized data from small wagon A.

Smaller wagons, as Shos suggested are the way to go.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1171 (isolation #178) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Wait Drixx, can you make the answer to my feedback public by passing me an item? Rather than the mod PMing me my results, you give me a bulletproof vest that has a video camera on it. As I do my investigation on the VC I selected, my results are made public or the identity of the person who blocked me is known?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1172 (isolation #179) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

This eliminates ARS's concern about me lying and my concern about being blocked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1174 (isolation #180) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

To be clear you are fine with me checking whatever wagon I want, provided Drixx gives the item and not nuking the vcs?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1177 (isolation #181) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1175, A Royal Saint wrote:Only if the results are made public by IKA tomorrow. If they are not I am nuking to kingdom come because you are lying.

Let's see if Drixx can do that first.

Also, why nuke if I am lying??? I am not but that premise is faulty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1178 (isolation #182) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1176, A Royal Saint wrote:If you really want pick 200 :D

That's a little too small.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1180 (isolation #183) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

If I am lying about my ability, then I would not need the vcs to do that would I?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1181 (isolation #184) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

So eliminating them just makes it harder on everyone else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1183 (isolation #185) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

But ika only posts the results if Drixx gives me the item, what happens if the mod says no?

We agree that I need the VCs, what kind of scum role needs the vcs? We can infer not a mass killer because scum would win after your death. Mass roleblocker is not possible because of the fact that there's no way for scum to control who would be blocked and it could be dodged by FoSing instead. Plus, scum being able to block the entire town is pointless.

So what scum role would need VCs to function?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1186 (isolation #186) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Brantz, in the interest of fairness, I rely on VCA heavily as town and it's well known.

Yet that doesn't help ARS's case much as her knowing blowing up VCA would hurt me only if I was town. If I was scum, the blowing up of the VCA means I do not have to do VCA analysis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1190 (isolation #187) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Titus »

1) even then, town wins by scum eliminating the 3p, but nope. Scum would be greater served by just having a 3p cop.

2) this point sounds like gobbledygook. How can anyone edit mod posts

3) so a weak strongman that scum have to pick the vcs over, does not make sense with abilities as powerful as can be imagined.

4) same as 4

5) aside from that being totally game breaking, your own actions are not consistent. Why would you blow up one wagon but want me to sensor a larger one if you feared mass death?

You have not thought this out well at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1191 (isolation #188) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Despite the roles being crazy, this is still a classic game of scum hunting. Look at motivations and depth of thought.

ARS take a chill pill for awhile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1202 (isolation #189) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

Drixx, please make sure the camera is on by default. :p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1220 (isolation #190) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

The mod already told me I could not do that with my role.

However, we can gradually reach the same place using a lie detector and mass claim.

We all claim our roles (I think all but elusive and Brantz have anyway), including if we can kill. Someone who denies killing when they can is either scum or 3p. Not totally game breaking.

I do expect Elusive to claim she can kill for the record, and I suspect ARS has reached the same conclusion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1222 (isolation #191) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

My role name is ika. I can detect lies or ask the mod one question about the setup. He can veto anything game breaking. I can use this to analyze wagons, but there must be a Vc in the thread or I can censor the majority of players I type in a post.

I believe the above to be true.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1223 (isolation #192) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1221, Bellaphant wrote:If we tie the vote, is jeanne s power more likely to work?

Worth a shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1224 (isolation #193) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1222, Titus wrote:My role name is ika. I can detect lies or ask the mod one question about the setup. He can veto anything game breaking. I can use this to analyze wagons, but there must be a Vc in the thread or I can censor the majority of players I type in a post.

I believe the above to be true.

I believe this to be true and to my knowledge I cannot kill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1226 (isolation #194) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

Deep forgot Bella had not claimed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1232 (isolation #195) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Titus »

We should lynch Bins.

Also, Elusive, were you supposing that your Chairman blocked people? I'll explain
why
after you answer that question.

Bella, your dolphin is not likely bastard. The dolphin is something ika's wanted to use for awhile. It does nothing but announce that you did indeed flip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1233 (isolation #196) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

The Chairman claim also confirms Elusive as third party, as I've already deduced her wincondition.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1234 (isolation #197) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Titus »

Yet, the doubt about how Elusive's own role works which is the slimmer of possibility Elusive is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1236 (isolation #198) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

Hardly, but answer my question, and I had already deduced as much about Chairman being based off that.

Answer my question about if you thought you could roleblock, then I shall explain, with quotes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1238 (isolation #199) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Titus »

Be blunt.

Do you think you can roleblock when you "place someone in a room"?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”