Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 871, Ricastle wrote:Okay, let's start with you displaying that you don't care who gets lynched.
In post 714, Titus wrote:I am town reading Jeanne, so np having her decide.
Look at the lie!

You haven't given any reasoning for your scumreads? Disprove that by giving them now. Why am I, Bins, and ARS scum?

You were advocating lynching someone you didn't think was scum? You were perfectly fine for a good while with Bella being gladiated so that's true too.

Because you are lying to lynch me and you slipped about thinking the saying was scum. ARS is protecting Bins. ARS is scum for lying to lynch me and lying about her intent to duck with me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 870, Titus wrote:
In post 868, Jeanne11 wrote:That won't do any good if an important power role is lynched or killed at night.

Yes it will, unless said role is me.

We literally pick a wagon and know how many scrums are on it. Flips just narrow things down further.

Funny, because you're saying that it doesn't matter if anyone else besides you dies in that quote.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

Sorry but I have gone through this already. Just read the Damn thread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

My decision is now made.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 877, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 870, Titus wrote:
In post 868, Jeanne11 wrote:That won't do any good if an important power role is lynched or killed at night.

Yes it will, unless said role is me.

We literally pick a wagon and know how many scrums are on it. Flips just narrow things down further.

Funny, because you're saying that it doesn't matter if anyone else besides you dies in that quote.

I guess you're right in a sense. If I am dead, I cannot fucking give that info. There is no more powerful PR than me from my perspective. You can stop us from no lynching. Great. I can give us concrete info on scum.

Given they want to mislynch me, they will not likely nightfall me. So yes, I am a little bit in that sense.

My role is that fucking powerful hence the crumbs and the odd wagon requests and going along with Shos.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:00 am

Post by shos »

Freaking newbies :(
Jeanne, lie detector is a powerful town role and we have absolutely no reason to lynch it over a hated claim or over Ric, whose behaviour was uberscummy for the last thousand years or so. ISO me please.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 879, Jeanne11 wrote:My decision is now made.

Here is the flamethrower award.

Lynched wins.

I am foolish and mislynches again.

Duck this shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

Gamethrower
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 876, Titus wrote:Because you are lying to lynch me and you slipped about thinking the saying was scum. ARS is protecting Bins. ARS is scum for lying to lynch me and lying about her intent to duck with me.
I scumslipped did I? How convenient that you only bring forth what would be absolutely crucial evidence when pushed. What is this slip, anyway?

Please quote this stuff about ducking because I have no idea what you're referring to.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

We already did Ricastle. It was the fucking dayvig talk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

Shos, vote wanderer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 881, shos wrote:Freaking newbies :(
Jeanne, lie detector is a powerful town role and we have absolutely no reason to lynch it over a hated claim or over Ric, whose behaviour was uberscummy for the last thousand years or so. ISO me please.

What if she is scum and lying about her role? I think you should take that into account as well.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Titus »

@Jeanne, then lynch me tomorrow.

I will have solid info if ARS flips or scum kill me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

I have crumbed this entire fucking game. You want proof, I will highlight the biggest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 888, Titus wrote:@Jeanne, then lynch me tomorrow.

I will have solid info if ARS flips or scum kill me.

*or is unless
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

If I get killed tonight, then I won't be able to lynch you tomorrow. So if you are scum, you can tell me that, then have me NKed so I won't be able to do that.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 885, Titus wrote:We already did Ricastle. It was the fucking dayvig talk.
Jesus fucking christ.

Explain to me why that is a slip and how my subsequent explanations have been bullshit because at this point you are either toxically stubborn town or scum.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:09 am

Post by shos »

In post 884, Ricastle wrote:
In post 876, Titus wrote:Because you are lying to lynch me and you slipped about thinking the saying was scum. ARS is protecting Bins. ARS is scum for lying to lynch me and lying about her intent to duck with me.
I scumslipped did I? How convenient that you only bring forth what would be absolutely crucial evidence when pushed. What is this slip, anyway?

Please quote this stuff about ducking because I have no idea what you're referring to.
Are you fucking serious I quoted this like a thousand times

^^^Jeanne, have you seen my posts about hsi scumslip yet?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

No.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

But as far as I know, you two could be working together to get a mislynch today. That's what I and my partner did when we were scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 506, Titus wrote:
In post 389, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, let me explain. My role is that if lynch isn't decided by the deadline, I choose the lynch target. Therefore, you should probably decide on a lynch yourselves before the deadline, otherwise, I will get to choose who gets lynched, which may result in a mislynch.

If this happens, pick someone who had a wagon developed on them please.

We can then double-shehulk this thread.

In post 657, Titus wrote:
In post 652, Bins wrote:
In post 651, Titus wrote:@Bins, are you still hated? Also, if shos is indeed that kind of governor, then what's the point of Jeanne?

"whats the point"

i dont know im not really questioning it until we actually find out.

wait is governer the word
no its gladiator? im getting confused. plus i dont think jeannes role is a normal gladiator. apparently she can make a lynch too? its wtf mafia im not gonna go far into the likeliness of roles.

and im still hated. i dont even know if flubber is the cause of my hatedness. because its in my role PM normally.

Well there goes inferring Flubb was voting you and that's why you were hated. No secret vote mechanic. Flub just literally did not vote anyone. With that goes the mechanical reason I had for townreading you, because I inferred that Flubb was voting you to start the game. I find it odd that you're hated but yet scum could make someone hated. That doesn't seem to make much sense.

Also, if Shos can redirect his lynch onto someone else, he's a governor. Forcing a 1 v 1 is a gladiator role. It sounds more like shos is describing the latter rather than the former.

Having a lyncher on me makes sense, given I'm a pretty powerful person. That also explains Deranged lurking.

In post 658, Titus wrote:
In post 656, shos wrote:Rather than gladiator, I am a gladiatorer, like a caesar or something haha. I force two people who are voting me to 1v1, there are rules as for who I can choose to be one of the gladiating peeps, which I will obviously not reveal to not help scum.

after my hammer happens, day continues as normal, and only the two I choose are votable. If I hammer myself it gives me cool powaz which I will not reveal.

Some of what I said about may or may not be partially true, or even false, but most is true. in time I will reveal all. I most likely will be NKed anyway

Well, why don't we vote you to trigger you then? No?

Can we gladiate ARS and Ricaste?

Can you break each claim up into a separate post? It will help me in the event you are not nked possibly.

In post 668, Titus wrote:Alright, so what's the wagon order? Even if it fails, I may change course and gain info from the failure. Don't answer the conditions, answer the order only.

In post 671, Titus wrote:Interesting, you think no one on my wagon is scum.

What about the shos wagon at its highest? The McMemmo wagon at its highest?

In post 698, Titus wrote:@Wanderer, Who picks who at crunch time is very telling. Even more so with me.

A 1 v 1, v Ric and Bella is fine by me.

As for think McMemmo could be scum, the only innocents are bodies and mod confirmed.

In post 663, Titus wrote:Except I wanted you lynched before you're fuck all and I never directly asked you what it was, only to be sure it was on me. You're stretching to make a case where none exists.

Spoiler: Check me tomorrow for reference point
McMenno, Ricastle, Bellaphant, elusive

X-T Y-S Z-3.

Tune in tomorrow for a basic algebra lesson

This is the crumb with my plan.

T = Town, S is scum. 3 is 3rd Party.

My first post would be X= 1. Y =2. Z = 3.

Like that, obvious those specific numbers would not be the answer but still.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 895, Jeanne11 wrote:But as far as I know, you two could be working together to get a mislynch today. That's what I and my partner did when we were scum.

And my modus operandi is much different than yours.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Drixx »

Toxically stubborn is an apt definition of Titus at times, lol.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Bins »

In post 898, Drixx wrote:Toxically stubborn is an apt definition of Titus at times, lol.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”