Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #0) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by Tere »

Hi folks!

VOTE: UNVOTE

Bear with me until tomorrow. This slot is town, and while I had skimmed last week I've not retained much apart from that there's claims all over the place and I need to take some proper care and do a full fat read through.

I don't believe we are butting up against deadline so hopefully that's OK.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1486, Ricastle wrote:
A Royal Saint
: Post deleter who can get the alignment of a player who requests a deletion - partially confirmed
Ricastle
: Bulletproof Vest Giver - confirmed
Drixx
: Anything Vendor - confirmed
Bellaphant
: Dolphin - confirmed
shos
: Lynchproof Gladiator - confirmed
Jeanne11
: Lynch decider in the event of a NL, official rolename is Governor or some shit
Wanderer-nl
: JOAT with an investigate? I have no idea
McMenno
: vote-only Restless Spirit Survivor whose wincon changes to having whoever killed/hammered them lose upon death
elusive/tere
: Chairman

Thanks, I was about to ask for one of these since I haven't had even a chance to look at this game yet. Tomorrow. Has anyone got a list of claimed night actions and confirms? How have the confirmed things on the list been confirmed?
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1493, shos wrote:
A Royal Saint
: Post deleter who can get the alignment of a player who requests a deletion. The posts that can be deleted are only VCs by the mod at both day and night.
- Some of the deleting was confirmed

Ricastle
: Bulletproof Vest Giver -
confirmed by ?????????????

Drixx
: Anything Vendor -
confirmed by shos and ????

Bellaphant
: Dolphin -
confirmed by ?????

shos
: Lynchproof Gladiatorer -
confirmed D1

Jeanne11
: No-lynch Governor -
unconfirmed

Wanderer-nl
: ????
McMenno
: vote-only Restless Spirit Survivor whose wincon changes to having whoever killed/hammered them lose upon death -
unconfirmed

elusive/tere
: Chairman -
unconfirmed

What is chairman, again?
can anyone complete the questionmarks in this post

I'm chairman, as I see elusive claimed. I need to talk to ika again as I think from our brief discussion its sort of like a 1 day only neighboriser and I need to understand how it works better. I am open to nominations for who to put in the room. It appears to be an informative role not a jailkeep or anything I think. Ugh, as you can see I haven't gotten my head around it and I need to poke ika with sticks again.

Elusive hadn't used it so far according to ika, anyway. I can use it any time.

p:edit snap! I think ika makes up a PT. I'm not sure if subsequent people I invite get the same PT or not, or if a fresh one is made for each new person. I did try poking him on receiving the PM but it was like 5 am my time and I wasn't coherent. And it's now 11pm my time and I've been working on other stuff all day.

You kids are welcome to come up with town orientated suggestions as to what to do with it / who to give it to. I've never masoned I don't think, and neighbours weren't really a thing on my home site. I see from scanning elusive's ISO it might be related to some game ika ran before?

It probably makes sense that I sort it all out and fullclaim tomorrow as it seems to be leading to confusion based on elusive's ISO. anyone think that's a horrible idea?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Tere »

Which bit of I'm not looking at this game until tomorrow was unclear from my ISO?

I'm town, but you are going to need to wait on any reads. Also I don't get what you are getting at there. That looks rather odd to me. I see it as standard to read through a predecessor's ISO. Can you explain why that is not town motivated por favor?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1502, Wanderer-nl wrote:@Tere: the part where you said that yesterday too and so far it seems like all you did is look at elusive's iso. If that's a townslot then it doesn't matter what she said because you should assume it was all genuine and really only anti-town alligned players would need to see what their predecessor was playing at. I've only replaced into a game once on this site and that was a townslot, the first thing I did was skim the game, read the game, then read the iso of the lynched scum (good town that game) and last part was checking how my predecessor looked because that really wasn't relevant to me.

Horsepucky. I got my role PM 19 hours ago at 5 am when I scanned email before being AFK for the morning. I confirmed just over 12 hours ago. Why do you expect it's reasonable for me to have scanned the game, read the game etc etc. in that time frame and expect I have no other commitments. Tomorrow is in at least 9 hours from now, I like sleep?

Can you explain precisely why you are putting unwarranted pressure on this slot?

VOTE: Wanderer

Shoo. I'll be back when I've read properly and can contribute to the game. I don't make derp reads under lame pressure.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:44 am

Post by Tere »

10 pages in, sigh. Here Bella looks like lost town, wanderer looks good, ricastle looks good, Drixx looks good, slightly iffy about shos but can't put finger on it.

Don't believe McMenno's claim.

Just popping in now to

VOTE: UNVOTE because I am townreading wanderer and don't want a shoo RVS vote to count. Back later.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Tere »

I'm at end of Day 1.

So far my reaction is approximately good lord this game. WTF mafia indeed. Let's see what we can do to sort people.

ARS given I am town I don't really care what scumslip you think you have found in elu's ISO, particularly given as of now it's 223 posts of what the fuck is this shit from you in your ISO. Reset with this slot as town because I'm not shitting this thread up with bullshit tunnelling. Go away.

(I haven't even read whatever you are fretting about yet, I skimmed her ISO like the wind to see if she had claimed and that's it, but given how hard it's been to extract info on the role from ika and even after reading Chairman Mafia I am unclear, it's probably that related. If it's something she said literally in the last post I can't really discuss her replace out because [redacted]. Do your homework if you are curious and actually town. )

p:edit STFU, in the nicest possible way. :) If you won't consider that this slot could be town and give me some space I consider this a scum tell. If you are town, back the hell off.

(Also sorry, you guys appear to have drawn asshole Tere :) )
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Tere »

A votecount would be awesome from somebody. I am off to look at Day 2.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by Tere »

Unofficial vote count. I think I got everyone

ARS: 4 Mcmenno, Ric, ARS, Shos

I think that's right and that's L-2.

I would like to lynch ARS as it's a cheeky scumfuck but it's L-2 and I am about to head to London for 24 hours so I don't think that's OK. Consider that intent to vote ARS when I get back.

Jeanne11 is also a cheeky scumfuck who should swing. For an indication of the incredible town play she is capable of please look at her whole 2 posts IIRC in Pokemon U Pick, the fact she is reading along and trolling compounds this. She's openly said in a sign up thread she's signing up for as many games as possible until she's drawn scum. She's playing. She's scum.

Everyone else looks towny enough for now. Bella is my strongest townread and will probably neighborise her when I get back unless there's wild objections because she looks like lost town and it might help her IDK,

Shos and Ric need to hug it out.

I need more from Brantz, I get the impression Brantz is fairly low posty in town games too but he would be my pick for third scum right now.

I've stuff to say about McMenno's role because I've engamed as a vanilla survivor offsite, but I don't think he needs sorted any time soon. better to catch scum before lylo.

I am now out of internets for 24 hours. Back then.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Tere »

brief access at husband's flat. Yeah, you can swing. I have zero interest in what scum thinks of my slot.

VOTE: ARS

L-1 i think.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by Tere »

It could be l-2 actually. Unsure. Hard to check on tablet. Just check votes before voting.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Tere »

It's L-1 with the scum lame self vote. I am sorely tempted to ask that someone quickhammer, it will be poetic!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Tere »

I have sent a PM to ika asking that Bella be roomified this day phase btw since she looked up for it and in case it also jailkeeps or something we can lose a dolphin flip. We will also be able to tell from the day end if that happens. :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by Tere »

Actually,

VOTE: unvote

Does anyone have anything they need to organise or do before day end?

Must.... Resist..... Urge to lynch :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Tere »

I should also post some more detailed reads and shit and have a chat to Bella in the room and talk about Mcmenno. I'll put the flamethrower down for the mo.

More when I am actually back from London!

Pedit good point!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by Tere »

Sorry I can go a litlle Hulkish when I spot obvscum. I will restrain my urge for blood! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Tere »

Ika you have ARS and shos on two people iis this a fuck up or the actual state of the votes?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:29 am

Post by Tere »

Train connection screwy will be back later xx
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Tere »

I'd kinda like a bit more time to talk - I've managed to neighbourise Bella and I have worked out from my PM exchange with ika that it shouldn't block her.

I'm just in - will catch up and spreadsheet etc.

Also if Jeanne's the other scum (as I believe) do you really see her leading a counterwagon charge after her "guyz I so bad at mafia" trollolol routine?

dayvig please vig Jeanne k thanks xx
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1536, shos wrote:btw
re: Jeanne
in the queue someone sid that Jeanne lurks and drops out of games and all

so this might not be scum-pointing.

Jeanne's scum, she is here and reading but active lurking, trolling about being useless for town and not contributing. Her contribution to town play this game basically is best summarised by ika's ASCII middle finger. I'll be WOTOing her in future, I'd already decided that from Pokemon U Pick and seeing her stance in queue but thought I'd help ika out with a replace here as an exception to keep the game moving forward. If you look through the queues you will see I'm sure that I'm not the only one :)

The exchange in the queue where she actively says she's joining as many games as possible in order to rand scum starts here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6852368 (OKed quoting this with ika in PM BTW). Replacement requests for her slots are scattered all over the shop and Bella's saying she's got another case where she's replaced out and the slot flipped town for sure.

She blatently doesn't give a fuck as town, in Pokemon she managed a Hi or Good Morning or something, then replace requested at L-2 or L-1 IIRC, which is a shitty thing to do to another player but *shrug* Here's the ISO: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=25503

Not only that, but looking at the situ yesterday when we were trying to work out if we could no lynch after gladiategate, any pro town newb would have sought advice over who to pick, no? But nooo - she's clear she is going to pick Titus, then veers to Ric, then veers to Shos or Titus, but it's all about her and her power. No attempt to sort, no reach outs to townreads to help her decide. And she's playing and showing no inclination to replace out. This is not her terrible town game. This is scum posting.

TL:DR? Jeanne's scum
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1544, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 1528, Jeanne11 wrote:I am laying low because I don't want to be offed before I get to use my role, thus getting myself a confirmed town credo.

Using your role doesn't townfirm you. Roles are not alignment specific in this game.

Scum on scum coaching spotted in thread. Guess you guys don't have daytalk, am I right?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1554, ika wrote:ARS: mc menno, Ricastle, ARS, shos
riscastle: shos, ARS

THERE!

Attention ika, I made it that ARS and Shos moved their votes away from ARS, so there's just the 4 votes on ARS - is this the case and this is a mistake or is there genuine vote fuckery going on?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1563, Drixx wrote:
In post 1560, shos wrote:
In post 1559, Wanderer-nl wrote:
shos: do you think mcmenno is a survivor restless spirit with a dayvig-shot? I find this hard to believe in combination with his early claim. It also doesn't fit. I should first mention that 'scum' to me is an anti-town role with killig ability. So a 3rd party dayvig or a SK, or whatever else ika can come up with, or ofcourse the mafia team. Not a survivor, who just has to stay alive until the end of the game to win. Now it could be that mcmenno claimed survivor because of the expected 3rd parties, but as a dayvig he could have gotten towncred, and if he does have restless spirit as the dayvig instead of being survivor, being killed by mafia shouldn't matter to him because then he can get them to lose in the afterlife and then still win himself. And mcmenno said he wanted to do that, although I'll have to see that first before I believe it. There's a really small possibility of mcmenno being mafia but I don't really see them claiming a role where they put themselves in a position to be a policy lynch at some point, even with the restless spirit role.

uh, lol, no?
I think McMenno is a scum SK, probably BP, whose shot is a dayshot. what he claimed is just general bullshit to prevent him from dying.

You know ... I was a bit put off by your earlier "I'm stuck with a bunch of idiot newbies" tripe {especially given that I've played this game coming up on three complete decades now}, but I'll be damned if I don't wish there was a like button for half the posts you make.

This, so much this. I'm glad someone else is freaking sane in this game.

Occam's would suggest this, plus his role seems to be far more specific in its wording that my own role was (hence the back and forth with ika to clarify things). It's an interesting idea for a role, but I am not sure I believe it's a role that came from ika in that amount of detail!

One thing that gives me pause is he appears to be playing for town ATM. It might not look like he is that much on the face of things but McMenno is pretty lurky as town, I played against him as scum in Pokemon and the scum team in Pokemon pushed him to an easy mislynch because he wasn't very active there as well. There are little bits in his ISO here I think that look like he's willing to work with us for now at least. Let's capitalise on that for today?

Could you have a think about what you could come up with inventory wise maybe to try and sort him, do you think?

What I'd like to do is get rid of the scumteam first. I think we've caught both of them and have them on the ropes. Hopefully we can figure out some investigatives to sort him in the meantime in case he is actually telling the truth. One lonely vote from the afterlife is much less risk if we've townblocced any way, IMO.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Tere »

Briefish notes on where my head is:

Townbloc:

The spontaneous cuddlefest following gave me the happies BTW xx

Tere
- I know my role PM. If any of this isn't clear or you need anything from me, just yell!

Bella
- pretty much every single post reeks town trying to figure stuff out. If you can't see it, I don't know what to say!

Wanderer
- fluid town oriented posts. I liked a lot that she immediately backed off and gave me space when I said go away I'm reading for example, that exchange felt very town natural but there's lots of little things in her ISO that show she's working stuff out.

Ric
- the whole visiting Drixx today, and was a strong townread before. I believe his claim <3

Shos
- Day 1 I settled to a firm townread watching his pushing on ARS slot. Yes the gladiate was a little gambitty but his reaction to realising that townreads were going to be the wagon e.g. looks conpletely fucking natural, and the way he handled Drixx's present was very town too.

Drixx
- solid solid ISO - I have notes that say stuff like the towniest post that ever towned about stuff like

You guys need to stick together and only start lynching in here if we start running out of options.

Null at the moment:

Brantz
- Brantz has been very quiet as a player when town in other games I've played in. looks town OK however, and could be lost town. We definitely need Brantz to show up and catch up, I don't feel it yet. He's the best candidate for third party scum if it's not McMenno as it stands.

Either third party neutral or third party scum:

McMenno:
I feel for McMenno - I've endgamed as a vanilla survivor and it's a tough role. That we know there's a scum 3rd party only makes it harder if he's telling the truth. It's absolutely the case that he can't be trusted at Lylo though - in the game I played I decided to obvtown myself and play for town, but had to switch sides to meet my wincon when the scumteam outed and got me and the SK to vote for town. Felt like shit, too, even though I technically won. There are a few little bits in his ISO that suggests he is willing to work with town ATM though - the reporting of the mod error at , the attempt at a code at . and look like trying to figure his reads out. I also kinda sorta feel based on his Pokemon play that McMenno's not the kind of chap to make up a complicated role like Restless Spirit. I am hoping that we can work out a way to sort his claim - lie detector perhaps? McMenno, you got any helpful suggestions here?

Obvscum:

Jeanne11
- I've covered this in
ARS
- Just read the ISO good lord. ARS is clearly an intelligent player and I don't believe would produce a town game this antitown and toxic. ARS needs rope.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Tere »

I'd absolutely love it if someone protected Wanderer tonight, that would be super awesome. I consider that a higher priority than trying to sort McMenno <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:50 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1527, BRantz wrote:Am back from V/LA. Will read through and catch up after work tonight/tomorrow morning.

Oh hey Brantz I would love for you to get caught up!

Do we want to wait for Brantz or do we want to wagon ho, guys?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Tere »

I am inclined to get on with it, too. I will need to lay a vote down in a few hours due to heading into weekend V/LA regardless.

BTW the interactions I've had with Bella in the neighbourhood have made her basically conftown in my eyes.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Tere »

Has anyone got any idea when deadline is?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1328, ika wrote:
Spoiler: titus role
ikaWelcome XXX you are ika

each day you may ask me a question on the truth value of a post a player has made
you may also as a game related question and get an honest answer

restrictions apply

Start of day is here:
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Tere »

OK so it is 7 days for Day 2 and that's a bit too close for comfort. I think I should just get on and hammer.

VOTE: ARS

There we go.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Tere »

is my last will and testament :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Tere »

V/LA till Monday morning.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Tere »

Intent to vote Jeanne11 once everyone has checked in.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Tere »

Elaborate?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Tere »

Agreed. I definitely want everyone to check in.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Tere »

Also a shout out to Ric, you played well! Thank you!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Tere »

Game has stalled.

VOTE: Jeanne11
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Tere »

8 players left, so 5 to lynch, then? Is that right?

L-3 if so.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Tere »

Yeah, scumfuck, your actual town meta is you don't even bother showing up. Not buying it.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Tere »

My vote is staying.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Tere »

In not game related news, here is me pimping my GTKAS thread!

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=62059
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Tere »

jeanne's at L-2 btw.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Tere »

Just need one more, then. Drixx? shos?

Brantz? (Lol)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1638, ika wrote:
In post 1626, Jeanne11 wrote:

@Mod requesting replacement -_-

if you would liek to go though with this you msut request it again. If a player is to post a gain will take it that they are not replacing out. Once you request again you must cease psoting untill you retract it

This. This is bullshit, you are scum.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1618, shos wrote:I guess I am up fot lynching Jeanne and/or Brantz.

Hey Shos, can you get on with it please so the game can move forward, or give a good reason why you won't?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:00 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1617, Drixx wrote:Had an episode of Autonomic Dysreflexia this evening so I'm pretty knackered and will resume tomorrow. Going to be offline sitewide. Even gonna put up a V/LA thing in my profile for 24 hours.

I just Googled that. Sounds horrid. Get well soon, man. xx
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1644, Bellaphant wrote:^ good posting. Shos and drixx really need to commit something this day-phase. Jeanne needs to commit to replacing out (or not), especially before we come to deadline.

This.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Tere »

Brantz is clearly the third party scum not vigging because he's trying to lay low and needs to win with scum.

Prefer to lynch obvgroupscum today though.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Tere »

V/LA for weekend.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Tere »

I am interested in the answer to this question.

Also welcome back Drixx! i hope you are feeling much better xx
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Tere »

We are just awaiting your vote before Bella hammers Jeanne, BTW. :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by Tere »

Also Drixx it would be super awesome if you gave Bella something amazingly sexy tonight <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Tere »

Not interested in lynching McMenno - quite happy he's exactly what he claims to be.

Jeanne's not a policy lynch for me, I have personal experience of her excruciating 2 post town game in Pokemon U Pick. I cleared linking the thread with her gloating about /inning to as many games as possible so she gets scum with ika, it's not in an ongoing game and if you have a problem with that take it up with him in post game.

Jeanne is obvscum and needs to eat rope.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1564, Tere wrote:
In post 1536, shos wrote:btw
re: Jeanne
in the queue someone sid that Jeanne lurks and drops out of games and all

so this might not be scum-pointing.

Jeanne's scum, she is here and reading but active lurking, trolling about being useless for town and not contributing. Her contribution to town play this game basically is best summarised by ika's ASCII middle finger. I'll be WOTOing her in future, I'd already decided that from Pokemon U Pick and seeing her stance in queue but thought I'd help ika out with a replace here as an exception to keep the game moving forward. If you look through the queues you will see I'm sure that I'm not the only one :)

The exchange in the queue where she actively says she's joining as many games as possible in order to rand scum starts here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6852368 (OKed quoting this with ika in PM BTW). Replacement requests for her slots are scattered all over the shop and Bella's saying she's got another case where she's replaced out and the slot flipped town for sure.

She blatently doesn't give a fuck as town, in Pokemon she managed a Hi or Good Morning or something, then replace requested at L-2 or L-1 IIRC, which is a shitty thing to do to another player but *shrug* Here's the ISO: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=25503

Not only that, but looking at the situ yesterday when we were trying to work out if we could no lynch after gladiategate, any pro town newb would have sought advice over who to pick, no? But nooo - she's clear she is going to pick Titus, then veers to Ric, then veers to Shos or Titus, but it's all about her and her power. No attempt to sort, no reach outs to townreads to help her decide. And she's playing and showing no inclination to replace out. This is not her terrible town game. This is scum posting.

TL:DR? Jeanne's scum

Bringing the Jeanne case forward.

BTW since I notice the link didn't quite work the first time, here is what Jeanne's actual town game looks like from Pokemon, in it's entirety. Completed game.

In post 622, Jeanne11 wrote:Hello everyone.

(After replacement request )

In post 905, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, as my last post, it's because I am in three games and really invested in one of them, therefore, I cannot keep up. If you have a solution, give it now or my decision remains.

Elm's Notes to anyone reading this.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Tere »

@ika Brantz hasn't posted in over 7 days, can he be prodded please?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Tere »

No.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Tere »

/snore. Try better.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Tere »

Sounds about right to me, Mcmenno. Still happy to work with the town bloc?

We need Drixx and Brantz to get back in here.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Tere »

That's a misrepresentation. Brantz hasn't claimed.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Tere »

Try doing that with a real vote, Jeannescum

It's really easy. Type vote in square brackets, then your name, then /vote in square brackets. Even you can manage that, I am sure! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Tere »

I mean, you know what your name is, don't you? It's not that hard?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Tere »

Place your hammer.

I know who your partner is, Jeannescum. We all do. The neighbourhood is amused, and the popcorn is very tasty.

Vote in square brackets. Your name. /vote in square brackets. Off you go. <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Tere »

Not lurking, thank you, just talking elsewhere. I don't believe any of this for a minute but just for you, Shos.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Tere »

I can win with town.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Tere »

@ika, could we have an update on the Brantz situation, please? If you are still looking for a replacement, can deadline be held until a replacement has been found and has had time to catch up?

Thanks
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by Tere »

*hugs the tired mod*

Sweet dreams, thanks for the update. xx
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Tere »

V/LA for weekend
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Tere »

Well, the neighbourhood has been compromised from the get go and it can't be a Shos / Drixx scum team as I was suspecting so I need to rethink everything.

And Bella was pitch perfect in the neighbourhood and deserves a Scummie!

I need to reread everything after the weekend.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Tere »

Shos, do you really have a lie detector now?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:44 am

Post by Tere »

I am so over this game.

6 people left, 4 people have to agree to lynch.

I am town. I am not lynching MadCitrus ever. I am not lynching McMenno, I think he is exactly what he claims he is.

1 groupscum, 1 scum aligned in Wanderer, Shos, Drixx.

From what went down in the neighbourhood it's pretty clear that Wanderer was a failed NK last night. Bella was also doing a distancing job on Shos and trying to move to recommending a Drixx vote.

VOTE: Shos

Pretty sure that's where my vote is staying.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Tere »

I see nothing that says you are a confirmed gladiate today. ARS' ability was one shot. I think yours is also one shot and you are full of it.

Tell you what, Shos, if you want McMenno so badly you will have absolutely no problem being the hammer, right?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Tere »

I'm still not touching that wagon with a bargepole.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Tere »

Friend visiting, so V/LA till Thursday afternoon
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Tere »

Yawn. Shos scum wants any mislynch today. One more townie down at night, 2 by 2 forced tie, good game, it's not rocket science.

I won't be moving my vote. All over to you, MadCitrus.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Tere »

Hi Drixx!

Can you actually do anything mod confirmed that isn't to do with rotten fruit?

If not, why not?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Tere »

Oh, sos, forgot you are actually a fruit vendor third party scum and lying about your role! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Tere »

Just like Shos is lying about gladiate being permanent and being bulletproof. This game had randomised roles, hands up who thinks a perma gladiate with bulletproof would get past that? Really? Really?

Oh look, Shos is scum and lying about his role.

I am running out of fucks to give for this game. So I am just letting MC catch up and he can do body of work.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Tere »

Derp, because he wants GG and thinks you are scum too. Better to lynch scum today and have a win than force a no lynch in his current situ as neutral survivor.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Tere »

It's all down to MC anyway. Just need him to read. I consider it anti town to spam the thread any more. Plenty of body of work there.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Tere »

Why am I scum?

Make the case good.

There's a whole lot of my activity you can't see, after all.

Confident the remaining town will come to the correct decision and your bullshit "oh hey you guys the "lie detector that took two days to work" has suddenly miraculously determined Tere is scum" will be ascertained as bullshit.

Town can see my body of work.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Tere »

Fuck you :) <3 I have played third party survivor and he is bleeding it. I also have experience of Mcmenno's town game. I just don't believe he has plucked Restless Spirit out of his ass (it's not a role I've heard of in over 5 years of this game).
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Tere »

You are not going to persuade me to vote McMenno. I do not think that is a protown vote.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1837, Drixx wrote:Then you are an idiot. And since you went to the nastiness first, I have zero problems giving it back to you. You are a complete fucking idiot.

A survivor at MYLO/LYLO will cost the town the game, every time. And that's if you actually assume he really is a survivor. His claim was pure bullshit from the outset.

Can we please lynch this scummy piece of shit shos? You know scum isn't going to let you live through the night to get results from the lie detector. I mean ... Tere is either literally the most incompetent and stupid town player I've ever had the misfortune to encounter in a game, or (much more likely, imo) scum.

@Tere - Ball is in your court. I'd suggest you stop with the nastiness. I never start it, but I'll finish it and you won't like it.

ad hominem unpleasantness snore

Back to the neighbourhood.

You and Shos are scum. I won't be moving my vote. MadCitrus should check in soon. He can ask any questions he wishes in the neighbourhood out of your prying eyes, and then you can get rekd.
:)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Tere »

If I am wrong and you are town I can add you to the list of.. people.. in this game I don't think can play town, so it's all good.

But you are scum so hopefully you are better than that! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Tere »

I just don't feel like engaging with scum, sorry.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Tere »

I won't be lynching mcmenno ever.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Tere »

It's so cute when you guys ad hominem the newbies when they are playing better than you though! Protip : joindate doesn't mean jack shit around here :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Tere »

V/LA for the weekend. Also ika could we have an official vote count and time to deadline pretty please?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Tere »

This game was a poster child for why gambitting and bullshit is bad for town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”