Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Wanderer-nl wrote:
Ok I can get that about scum but so far I haven't really seen furstration come from scum. Who knows, maybe this is my first.
I'm assuming that because 3rd party
scum
it's a killing role. There are other 3rd parties (at least a survivor) so why explicitly call only one 3rd party scum?
I didn't get a definite innocent (read my post again) but I did like Drixx and went with someone I had a townread on and my result didn't point to a need of change in read so I don't feel the need to out my target just yet. We all saw what happened to Titus..

@Ric (and everyone else curious about my target) for you goes the same I just wrote to shos. (Can't you guys just realize I have a plan and don't want to spell it out before I have something more definite?)

@saint: the thing is, we actually don't know. And your gambit yesterday didn't help in making you look thrustworthy to me. Could you please not vote yourself? Is there anything else you saw from either Ric or elusive that points to them being scum, besides the Flubber-interaction?

I liked Drixx argument on Ric visiting him. But then I also liked shos' argument about the randomized roles/allignments. But as Drixx said; why would Ric confirm a visit if he is scum? But then again, why wouldn't he want the towncred? Right now I'm mostly thinking Ric maybe recruited Drixx and now they're trying to both get towncred? I'm afraid paranoia is hitting.. Would a cult be too bastard for a role-madness game?

There is some good stuff in this post, apart from the paranoia at the end :
THIS ISN'T BASTARD
(sorry, I just had to) and the result: you are outed as an investigative, so I guess you are just worried about the slot taking retribution at you? I'm a little confused here. I've looked at your later posts as well and I'm still none the wiser. Have your thoughts on the alignment of the person changed?

The point about town-cred is interesting, but ARS seems scummy to me today, and she was also pushing Ric. What's interesting is her push on elu as well, who seems town-read by a bunch of people.

Shos' point about Ric's frustration seems like he's on to something - there's a really weird vibe coming from some of his role-spec posts, and he seems more interested in arguing about terms than finding scum. The BP claim doesn't mean a huge amount, seeing as the roles are randomised: there's nothing to stop him giving out a vest, using it to 'townfirm' himself in the recipients eyes and then get them lynched...

shos wrote:
1. First time for everything.
2. all roles have been randomized with alignment apart from ONE. I'm thinking that third party scum is that one, and I'm thinking it is McMenno, but would really rather hunting the team scum first. I believe that the lone scum can NOTwin with the groupscum, because with any role division, scum would be really powerful to have 4/13. I'm thinking the dayvig IS the lone scum; it fits perfectly with the only one nightkill. There probably are other third parties but we shouldn't guess on them. they are probably lyncherstyle stuff, jesters or survivors though, with any mutation ika can think of.

re: your plan: could you link me to the posts where it is relevant? because I've no idea what your thoughts are in the game, you're way underactive compared to other players.

why wouldn't ric confirm the visit if roles/alignments are random? it gives no good info to town.

And cults are not existing in this game.

Yeah, this post is even better. I hate to say it, but shos is probably town. However, point 2 doesn't make sense to me: are you also calling McMenno the dayvig? 'Coz it looks like you are contradicting yourself. I agree about the other third parties, though.

Shos' points about Ric here are a better version of what I was trying to say.

Wanderer-nl wrote:Well that claim opens up new possibilities...
If Drixx was protected by that vest the same night, it's possible that one scum-faction tried to NK Drixx. I remember Drixx' claim very well and I don't get why shos is having trouble remembering because Drixx was very open and clear about it.

The result on my target points to him or her being the dayshooter and I really don't want to reveal who it is in case all the scum have nightkills and the dayshooter is town. And Ric's claim makes that possible again.

@mod, I assume if I ask 'would the vest work that night' I'm gonna be told it's at your discretion, or something, aren't I?

Wanderer-nl wrote:Just got thinking about that 3rd party scum. I think it makes a lot of sense that that's the one role whose allignment was already set. Assuming mafia has a factional kill aside from the roles they received, it would be very overpowering if roles like SK or vig ended up on mafia. Okay, saying that points to 3rd party scum being the dayshooter because if he isn't that, there is a town vig that could have anded up a scum vig.
About mafia not having a factional kill; that would screw them over if they don't land at least one killing role. So either the dayshooter is scum or there is one mafia-role that was already allignment-set. Getting anxious revealing my target, please discuss fast.

Third party shooter could well be scum, but just as likely be a town day-vig. I think we have to assume it's not a one-shot, as noone claimed, and hope they hit scum today.

Drixx wrote:Anyone who pretends that reads go from extreme to extreme in a split second (without investigative results) is lying to you. For much of yesterday's day phase I had a gut scumread on shos. It moved over the latter part of the day into me thinking he might just be aggressive town. He
looked
obvtown, but there were things that made me question. So I sent a very elaborate item to him and decided that a town shos would be completely open and helpful to me so I could work out some of the limits to a role that isn't strictly bounded. I don't believe that scum would want to help me figure out how to use my role optimally, therefore the things that made me think shos was town yesterday are reinforced, swinging the read strongly to town. I'm not particularly sure why this wasn't already obvious?

Also, it should be clear why I suggested that I had been visited more than once. No reason to out Ricastle as someone who gave me a bulletproof vest and paint a target on him. I really don't think there was reasonable pressure on him so I wish he had kept that to himself.

:) Hey Drixx, feeling much happier about your slot after the last day or so. Why do you think Ric outed himself? Also, did you think giving an item to shos was a risk at the time?

I'm waiting for Tere to post and...
mod, can we update post 0? Also, I'm sure some people are due a prod, as they've not posted this day-phase. TIA
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1474, Wanderer-nl wrote:shos, where do I say the dayshooter is team scum? When you say 'there's no reason to do so', do you mean me not revealing my target? And the claims are in the thread, why are you asking others to do your homework?

Drixx: It was at first, but then I had some doubt and to prevent that from shifting to paranoia I wanted to have it cleared up.
What do you think of what I could share about my nightresult so far?

I think people are responsible to their own discretion about what to share. You have to balance the value of what you know with the potential value of what you might know if you avoid being killed and get more info, but you also have to weigh that you might get killed and take your info with you to the grave. That's not a choice someone else can make for you.

@Bellaphant - Why would the mod answer a question from you about an item given to me? Further, I stated already that I've asked the mod about the vest given to me and I know whether it's passive or active and whether it's limited or not. I know those things, and there's literally no reason for anyone else to know them.

Yes, I did think there was a risk in sending my item to Shos. If ika decided to WTFize it and it malfunctioned or something, it wouldn't have resulted in me having good info to better use my ability.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Drixx, I meant in general. Sorry, I could've been more precise with my language.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

The gambit was try to scumify Titus so she didn't die while trying to get lynched myself so she'd be townfirmed.
Since she's dead now it doesn't matter.

Now my power's kinda useless since no one else has the same power so all that's left is being a dick soooooooooooooooo :/ I won't use it any more.

My push on elusive was mostly because of meta. She knows Titus and I fight a lot. It met her needs to push that and how she was pushing it made me think she was scum. It mostly comes from knowing elusive's play and what she does. Rather than expose it right away I figured to try to use it to try to get her revealed as scum.

Pretty much way too many parts. Although one thing is still true. I don't regret nuking that post.

Bellaphant let's agree to disagree on some things. IMO some things could have been a LOT clearer and because of that I've had to adjust a lot. Pretty much my game is shot to hell at this point.

Just treat me as vanilla as that is all I am now.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:23 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Ricastle is scum because of how he ended up trying to push me for how I townfirmed Titus and his reaction to the flip. It was very "YOU DO THIS NOW!". Between that and role fishing the entire day it was just bad.

Shos on the other hand is 3P because he was trying to figure out my alignment versus my role. It's a weird difference.

And no, because I will always be a mislynch candidate I won't unvote myself I'd rather get it over with and let people focus on scum.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:33 am

Post by shos »

It wasn't only to you, this just keeps coming up a nd it's ridiculous.
and I don't have the time to do the homework, but I need the results, so I'd appreciate it if anyone took the time to do that for me(and all of us ofc)
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:41 am

Post by shos »

@Belle: yes, I think McMenno is the lone scum who has a "factional" day kill. a townie would've already claimed, and it only makes sense setup wise that the SK/lonescum has a daykill. What he claimed D1 was basically a false claim that helps him survive - because nobody would shoot him, and nobody would dare hammer. it's his way to avoid both scum and town.

and I repeat. scum did not shoot their own teammate.

you guys need to understand that the mod may answer only questions which are 100% public knowledge. so for example, if your quetion has the word 'vest' the mod cannot answer it.

@ARS: try again. explain, with quotes, your gambit. the reasoning, the intentions, and the expected results, and then what actually happened. do that.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Ricastle »

Boy, look at all these empty walls. Wake me up when we start lynching ARS.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 1482, Ricastle wrote:Boy, look at all these empty walls. Wake me up when we start lynching ARS.

bored? good!

make a list of the claims, will ya?
preferably in a table
preferably with links to where they claimed it
with notes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:59 am

Post by shos »

I'd do it myself if I had time, but then people would say it's my scum meta to do that (lolz true)

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Bella; In the post you quoted I already stated that my result didn't give me reason to change my read on my target though there is some information lacking for me to decide whether my result is a conclusive innocent or not. You're not the one that needs to 'get wiser' about my result, I am. I will share when I'm ready.
Then there's this:
there's nothing to stop him giving out a vest, using it to 'townfirm' himself in the recipients eyes and then get them lynched...

There are so many things wrong with this I don't even know where to begin explaining it. We're talking about a protective item, Ric knew he was going to be confirmed if he sent Drixx something because Drixx explained that yesterday with his claim, you don't give a protective item to a scumread so something has to drastically change for Ric to able to get the person lynched he gave a protective item to. The only other option would be that Ric and Drixx are scumbuddies and are 'townfirming' each other, but I'm not behind this theory because I'm townreading Drixx right now.

@Drixx: Yeah see that's what I thought. I was feeling a little rushed by shos, and to lesser extent, Ric.

@saint: Instead of feeling sorry for yourself and scumpainting Ric, you could try to respond to some other things in the thread like is the dayshooter 3rd party scum and is it possible that it's mcmenno, who claimed to be survivor and restless spirit? (I don't think so and with the clarification from the mod about the setup I'm thinking mcmenno is really survivor but I'm not so sure about the restless spirit although I could see it in this game, we will have to discuss this at some point because 3rd party still doesn't share our wincon. This was also to everybody.)

@shos: I don't much like the idea of having a list of all the claims in one post.
Stop telling us (me) that scum don't should each other. There is a 3-player mafia team (which is
2nd
party, town being first ofcourse) and a
scum 3rd party
who could be the dayshooter that shot
scum mafia
. I am actually agreeing with you that the signs point to the dayshooter is probably the 3rd party scum but I feel like you're missing that.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Ricastle »

A Royal Saint
: Post deleter who can get the alignment of a player who requests a deletion - partially confirmed
Ricastle
: Bulletproof Vest Giver - confirmed
Drixx
: Anything Vendor - confirmed
Bellaphant
: Dolphin - confirmed
shos
: Lynchproof Gladiator - confirmed
Jeanne11
: Lynch decider in the event of a NL, official rolename is Governor or some shit
Wanderer-nl
: JOAT with an investigate? I have no idea
McMenno
: vote-only Restless Spirit Survivor whose wincon changes to having whoever killed/hammered them lose upon death
elusive/tere
: Chairman
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@shos, we've got which is the claims. (wanderer, they were already there)

Also, I agree that scum didn't shoot themselves, although the 3rd party might have? Thanks for the mod-pointers, I could've phrased that a lot better!
Also, if you are sure mcmenno is lying, you would be fine to hammer, yeah?

@ric, why is ars scum?

@wanderer, I guess you might be right, but just want to add that ric isn't alignment confirmed, just role-confirmed. Also, a lot can change over the day: see drixx's complete 180 on his shos read...

Also, I misunderstood the missing information bit. Also, you aren't 100% convinced by the restless spirit claim? Think we're in agreement about the 3rd party.
what's your read on ars?

p-edit: ric re-summarised the claims.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1487, Bellaphant wrote:@ric, why is ars scum?
She's bullshitting about her role and bullshitting about me. Frankly, I cannot see her constant evasiveness in regards to her role and her disgusting misreps against me as coming from a town mindset.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:57 am

Post by shos »

ffs if it wasn't obvious my point is that TEAM SCUM don't shoot their buddies. team scum are probably not buddies with the third party scum obviously, so I think he is the dayvig. is it realy so fucking hard.

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'm agreeing with you?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Bella, I'm currently townreading Drixx and I just can't see a scenario where scum would just give a protective vest to someone. Now if Ric and Drixx were scumbuddies they could be trying to confirm each other this way but I don't believe that's the case. Do you?

I'm not a JOAT. I'm firstly an investigator, and the other parts are more like passive abilities or side-effects, but still roles. All roles so far seem to be unique and if anyone wants to claim some addition to their role, in the way I have for instance, it's harder to fake one because I know 4 that are probably nowhere else.

@shos: yes we get it already.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1486, Ricastle wrote:
A Royal Saint
: Post deleter who can get the alignment of a player who requests a deletion - partially confirmed
Ricastle
: Bulletproof Vest Giver - confirmed
Drixx
: Anything Vendor - confirmed
Bellaphant
: Dolphin - confirmed
shos
: Lynchproof Gladiator - confirmed
Jeanne11
: Lynch decider in the event of a NL, official rolename is Governor or some shit
Wanderer-nl
: JOAT with an investigate? I have no idea
McMenno
: vote-only Restless Spirit Survivor whose wincon changes to having whoever killed/hammered them lose upon death
elusive/tere
: Chairman

Thanks, I was about to ask for one of these since I haven't had even a chance to look at this game yet. Tomorrow. Has anyone got a list of claimed night actions and confirms? How have the confirmed things on the list been confirmed?
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:06 am

Post by shos »

A Royal Saint
: Post deleter who can get the alignment of a player who requests a deletion. The posts that can be deleted are only VCs by the mod at both day and night.
- Some of the deleting was confirmed

Ricastle
: Bulletproof Vest Giver -
confirmed by ?????????????

Drixx
: Anything Vendor -
confirmed by shos and ????

Bellaphant
: Dolphin -
confirmed by ?????

shos
: Lynchproof Gladiatorer -
confirmed D1

Jeanne11
: No-lynch Governor -
unconfirmed

Wanderer-nl
: ????
McMenno
: vote-only Restless Spirit Survivor whose wincon changes to having whoever killed/hammered them lose upon death -
unconfirmed

elusive/tere
: Chairman -
unconfirmed

What is chairman, again?
can anyone complete the questionmarks in this post

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:09 am

Post by shos »

In post 1487, Bellaphant wrote:
Also, if you are sure mcmenno is lying, you would be fine to hammer, yeah?
Sure, but we need this to be a collective decision, because it doesn't only influence me, of course, if it';s true.

In post 1490, Bellaphant wrote:I'm agreeing with you?

you ask or say? lolz yeah we cleared that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:11 am

Post by shos »

Tere could you explain on your own role?

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 1493, shos wrote:
A Royal Saint
: Post deleter who can get the alignment of a player who requests a deletion. The posts that can be deleted are only VCs by the mod at both day and night.

Ricastle

Drixx

Bellaphant
confirmed by ?????

shos
confirmed D1

Jeanne11
unconfirmed

Wanderer-nl
McMenno
: vote-only Restless Spirit Survivor whose wincon changes to having whoever killed/hammered them lose upon death -
unconfirmed

elusive/tere
unconfirmed

What is chairman, again?

Did you even read this thread? Ric was confirmed by Drixx, Bella was mod-confirmed in the update, Drixx confirmed by Ric too since he had that fruit, I remember elusive claiming something where she puts someone in a room? If that's chairman, sure, I couldn't really find anything in roles and I must say that I've been too lazy (and busy) to check that list Titus I think it was made of all the games the roles were in before. You can put investigator after my name, that should be specific enough for now.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1493, shos wrote:
A Royal Saint

Ricastle

Drixx

Bellaphant
confirmed by ?????

shos
confirmed D1

Jeanne11
unconfirmed

Wanderer-nl
McMenno
unconfirmed

elusive/tere
unconfirmed

What is chairman, again?

I'm chairman, as I see elusive claimed. I need to talk to ika again as I think from our brief discussion its sort of like a 1 day only neighboriser and I need to understand how it works better. I am open to nominations for who to put in the room. It appears to be an informative role not a jailkeep or anything I think. Ugh, as you can see I haven't gotten my head around it and I need to poke ika with sticks again.

Elusive hadn't used it so far according to ika, anyway. I can use it any time.

p:edit snap! I think ika makes up a PT. I'm not sure if subsequent people I invite get the same PT or not, or if a fresh one is made for each new person. I did try poking him on receiving the PM but it was like 5 am my time and I wasn't coherent. And it's now 11pm my time and I've been working on other stuff all day.

You kids are welcome to come up with town orientated suggestions as to what to do with it / who to give it to. I've never masoned I don't think, and neighbours weren't really a thing on my home site. I see from scanning elusive's ISO it might be related to some game ika ran before?

It probably makes sense that I sort it all out and fullclaim tomorrow as it seems to be leading to confusion based on elusive's ISO. anyone think that's a horrible idea?
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@wanderer, my read on drixx has been iffy, but he's a lot more town over the last day or so than he was last day-phase for me. It's unlikely he's scum-buddies with Ric, yeah. Also, my role comes with nothing.

Roles:

A Royal Saint: Post deleter who can get the alignment of a player who requests a deletion. The posts that can be deleted are only VCs by the mod at both day and night. - Some of the deleting was confirmed - agreed
Ricastle: Bulletproof Vest Giver - confirmed by ????????????? - this part was confirmed by drixx, who got one?
Drixx: Anything Vendor - confirmed by shos and ???? that's it, I think.
Bellaphant: Dolphin - confirmed by ????? My flip, at the end of the day. So, mod-confirmed, I guess
shos: Lynchproof Gladiatorer - confirmed D1 - mod confirmed
Jeanne11: No-lynch Governor - unconfirmed - agreed
Wanderer-nl: ???? -agreed
McMenno: vote-only Restless Spirit Survivor whose wincon changes to having whoever killed/hammered them lose upon death - unconfirmed - agreed
elusive/tere: Chairman - unconfirmed -agreed

@shos Titus said something about putting people in a room?? Maybe Tere can help us?

Also, I understand what you are saying about the McMenno lynch: it's probably need to be a majority +1? Also, I say, I just use 'upspeak', even online, apparently :(

p-edit, will need to read Tere's post properly. Also, shos, be better at reading!
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Tere: I don't really see town-motivation in trying to figure out your predecessor. While you wait on clarity about your role, could you start by telling us what you think about Saint, Ric, shos and Drixx?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”