@dwlee that's really not good enough.

@starbuck:
um, no? The other main options were
Aristo
, and
Tony
, both of whom have since flipped town. We were on
Tony
and were pushing him at the time, but in order to avoid a no lynch, we compromised onto
Scorpious
at the last minute; it was almost midnight and I wasn't sure I'd be awake before the deadline; Rory was being prodded,
Bella
was V/la,
tony
was v/la,
scorpious
wasn't going to hammer himself and dunno about dwlee. I am
also
v/la on weekends, for the record. If I hadn't hammered
scorpious
there would not have been a lynch.

Every lynch in this game has been a deadline lynch. :/ We had ten days to lynch scum and it wasn't going to happen in the last 8 hours of the day, not when the 3 wagons that had more than 1 vote on them were all on town.

Spoiler: last 2 vote counts of day 1
In post 1117, Nexus wrote:
"So far, you've learned about two different figures from History - both of them are from different eras, as well. The first, Rasputin, was very much a 19th and 20th Century man. The other, William of Normandy, was from the 10th Century. Both of them shaped History in their own ways - Rasputin, it can be argued, was a contributing factor to the Russian Revolutions, whereas William of Normandy forever changed the landscape, and the outlook, of England for the rest of time."

Votecount 1.16:

Scorpious
(5)
- Sir Bastion,
KTthecreeper
gummmybear, Call of the Wild, Spiffeh

Aristophanes
(2)
- Rory, Dwlee99
TonyMontana
(2)
- BeardedCat,
Bellaphant

Sir Bastion (1)
-
Scorpious

Rory (1)
- Errantparabola
Bellaphant
(1)
-
TonyMontana

Not voting (1)
-
Aristophanes
]

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The deadline is at 8am GMT on Monday 2nd November 2015. That is in 16 hours.

Both hydrae need to stop posting on their own accounts. Please.

Bellaphant is v/la until Monday
Rory has been prodded.

In post 1147, Nexus wrote:
"You'll also notice that the History we cover is very Euro-Centric. We try to include some American stuff, but the government only really cares about Britain and some of Europe. I can only apologise."

Votecount 1.17:

Scorpious
(7-LYNCH)
- Sir Bastion,
KTthecreeper
gummmybear, Call of the Wild, Spiffeh
, Errantparabola, Beardedcat
Aristophanes
(2)
- Rory, Dwlee99
TonyMontana
(1)
-
Bellaphant

Sir Bastion (1)
-
Scorpious

Bellaphant
(1)
-
TonyMontana

Not voting (1)
-
Aristophanes

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The deadline is at 8am GMT on Monday 2nd November 2015. That is in 16 hours.

Both hydrae need to stop posting on their own accounts. Please.

Scorpious has been lynched. Flip incoming.

--P
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #1633 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Plotinus »

@Nexus: Thanks for modding! I really enjoyed this game and the flavour and I felt you were fair in your decisions. Thanks also for being kind to me. <3

In post 42, SilverWolf wrote:Gonna have to have a chat with Plot about that AtE though. LOL
It was genuine. I was genuinely upset, I just wasn't alignment indicatively upset. I was being scumread for something that I cannot help, something related to my disability instead of related to my alignment, and it really does get under my skin (as both alignments) when that happens because I feel alien/less than/other. In the future, if I'm upset but you still think i'm scum you can say "I'm sorry you're upset, Plot, but I still think you're scum though." and then we can work on that.

Anyway I totally would have reached out to scorp like that as town. :P

Titus/SilverWolf, read the mafia PT, we killed you because you were obvtown; nobody had voted you outside of RVS except for us, you were a PR, you were good scumhunters and smart and good players. <3

Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #1648 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Plotinus »

In post 13, gummmybear wrote:I'm pretty sure Bearded Cat is crumbing also in , with all the gns and weird spelling, but I'm too exhausted to think of what right now.
oh, lol, when Rory and I were scum together, it was under his public alt gnomeo. All the gn's were just me saying hi to him and I thought it was funny.

The mason thread is a really interesting read; they worked really well together as masons.

SilverWolf wrote:Thanks, You are a really good player too and hope to play with you again in a future game.

pedit: I actually did not think Sonic was scummy. I thought BBT was scummy as fuck tbh. Plot was pretty darn townie. Dangerously good as scum. Something to be mindful of in the future.

Thanks! I'd love to play with in future too. BBT really is always like that (and the inactivity later on really was sitewide), he's pretty hard to read. I think the dissonance we had was pretty scummy but it was partially a product of how busy he's been offline.

Good game everybody!

Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #1650 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Plotinus »

daytalk is the best :D

Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #1655 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Plotinus »

I am the reason KT towned up his slot all of a sudden mid day 1. :]

Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #1661 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Plotinus »

@Bastion: sorry! I think some of it was just not meshing well with this crowd; I don't know about you but some games everybody townreads me for whatever reason and then other games a different group of people scumread me for the same reason and I always find it pretty confusing.

@SilverWolf: you were obvtown not by people's stances in the thread neccessarily but by the votecounts. nobody was voting you except for us. you might not have been everybody's top townread and people were pushing you and interacting with you but nobody was interested in trying to get you lynched and this game that's all we really needed to worry about, at least on day 1.

I also really really really didn't want to mislynch you guys and I'd said that pregame and then BBT was pushing you anyway because he would have pushed those things as town he said. We did want to mislynch harder targets than we ended up mislynching; the deadline scrambles were pretty stressful for us because it meant we had to keep lynching people we were trying to keep around for LYLO but we just couldn't get it together in time for the deadline.

Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #1663 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Starbuck it was really great playing with you, I wish we could have been town together or scum together or something. <3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”