Mini 1806 : DotA Mafia [Round 1 - SD] (Game Over ?!)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Mini 1806 : DotA Mafia [Round 1 - SD] (Game Over ?!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Welcome To The

DOTA Mafia
[Round 1]

Back-Up Mod:
Titus
Special Thanks To:
Titus , Radiant Cowbells , Reallo and everyone else who helped in designing this <3

Playerlist: [10 Players]

1. Shiro *
2. Fire Assassin
3. Snarky Snowman *
4. hiplop
Yume

5. Ircher
6. Radical Rat
7. Vedith
Nosferatu

8. thenewearth
9. Dunnstral
10. Masquerade

*= prods

Spoiler: End gamed (5/10)
Fire Assassin , Radiant Town ; Wraith King

Radical Rat , Radiant Town ; Bane

thenewearth , Radiant Town ; Legion Commander

Dunnstral , Radiant Mafia ; Lina

Masquerade , Radiant Mafia ; Dragon Knight
[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Dead
Snarky Snowman , Dire Town ; Phantom Assassin [Lynched Day 1]

Vedith , Dire Survivor ; Pudge [Killed Night 1]

hiplop , Dire Town ; Nature's Prophet [Lynched Day 2]

Shiro , Dire Town ; Death Prophet [Killed Night 2]

Ircher , Dire Town ; Earthshaker [Lynched Day 3]

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:00 am, edited 43 times in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

All Site Rules apply at all times.

General Rules:

1. Do not use my color,
Blue Violet (#8A2BE2)

2. If you believe a mod error has been made or you disagree with any action I took, please PM me immediately.
3. Please bold all questions or requests to the Mod.
3.1. I won't answer any questions about other player's role.
3.2. I will answer the private questions privately and the public ones publicly.
3.3. If you have any questions about your role pm , please ask them privately.
3.4. I will use the questions to understand what parts of the setup needs clarifications for next runs.
4. After your death, you may post one contentless “Bah” post.
5. You may not quote private communication of any kind, including (real or fabricated) Moderator-supplied information. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
5.1. You may not quote private topic or other out-of-game discussion (such as Hydra chats) in the public game thread, regardless of if the quotes are real or fabricated. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
5.2. You can always copy and paste the full content of your own posts (outside of moderator communication) so long as it does not contain any links to where it came from or any timestamps.
5.3. You may only ever paraphrase posts by other players and this is also subject to the same link/timestamp restriction.
6. Do not talk about this game anywhere else unless I have specified it is permitted such as in a private topic. This includes messaging other players.
Do not discuss the ongoing games.

8. Do not play against the spirit of the rules or of the game. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
9. No invisible/small/encrypted text allowed.
10. This ruleset is subject to change at any time. If a change is made mid-game, it will be announced in-thread by the mod.
11. Any Violation to the General rules or Site rules may result in force replacing or Mod Killing you. Please be careful about what your doing.

Voting and Deadline Rules:

1. Votes should be made using bolded text (
Vote: Frozen Angel
) in an obvious manner or preferably with a vote tag (VOTE: Frozen Angel). You can also vote for no lynch unless a preventing mechanic is in place.
1.1. Unvotes when changing votes are not necessary.
1.2. Votes made inside quoted or spoilered text will not be counted.
2. A lynch (or no lynch) occurs when a simple majority is reached. If deadline is reached without a simple majority, a no lynch occurs.
3. All days have a deadline of 14 days. I may extend this in rare circumstances or by game mechanics.
4. When a player is lynched, all the players may continue to post until I announce that the game entered a twilight phase. This might change by some game mechanics in place.
4.1. Everyone alive is allowed to post during a twilight phase.
4.2. The lynched people will die at the end of twilight phase unless some game mechanics prevent it.
4.2. Each twilight phase will end in 24 hours and the game will advance to a night phase. This might change by some mechanics in place.
5. Each night will end after 48 hours and no sooner.
5.1. The countdown for a night deadline will not start while a replacement is being sought out.
6. All night actions must be submitted by PM or a relevant private topic. If I have not heard from you, I will presume you are not taking an action.
7. In the case of five consecutive phases with no deaths, all factions who have not yet achieved their win condition will lose.

Activity Rules:

1. A prod PM will be issued if any player does not post in the main game thread for 48 hours.
1.1. Prods will be announced in-thread.
1.2. You have 24 hours to pick up your prod either by posting or PM (if at night). After this time, I may begin seeking a replacement.
2. If you show up before announcing the replacement in thread you may continue the game.
3. I may seek replacement immediately without waiting 24 hours if a player receives three or more than three prods.
4. If you plan to be gone for over 48 hours, please announce that you will be V/LA in-thread (or by PM, if at night).
4.1. For long V/LA's , I expect you to post at least each four days. the prod function will be applied normally at fifth day and I might replace you at sixth day. This is not about me not understanding you might have real life problem . Its because the other players in game will be suffered from the long disappearance and as a Moderator I'm responsible for keeping my game active and fun.
5. If there is any kind of game mechanics that are preventing a player from posting or allowing it , The player won't be included in the vote counts.

Casting Rules:

1. If you want to cast an ability that requires a target to be cast on , you must use this format :
The Exact Ability Name : Target

1.1. If its not a targeting action you must just bold the action name like
The Exact Ability Name

1.2. please remember to bold this or I won't count that action casted.
2. All the night actions will be resolved by DNAR. All the day actions will resolve in order of their timestamp.
2.1. All the day action will start their effects from the moment their getting casted on , not the time I'm resolving them.

Game Setup:

1. This game will start with 10 (7 town / 1 survivor / 2 mafia) players.
2. The game setup is semi-open and completly explained here.
3. Th win conditions are :
Town
: You win when all the mafia players are dead.
Survivor
: You win if another faction fulfill their wincon when your still alive.
Mafia
: You win if your faction get a simple majority or nothing can prevent that.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Just something I wanted to talk about before we start this!

This games means a lot to me. I worked on this setup for more than 3 months in all my free times when I was absoloutly busy with all the new changes happening in my life. I really really tried for making this setup as a fun role madness semi-greatest idea game with a unique way for picking that allows everyone to pick what they want!

Currently there are 130 abilities and 30 heroes in this game and its completly unreasonable to think that me or anyone else could balance this complex , huge mechanical flavored game. The only way for that is to test it like a normal game. This isn't a one time runned mafia u pick. It is not a one time playable setup. so what should I do ? This is what i'm going to do :
I'm planning to extend it , moderate it , review it , balance it and doing all the hard work it needs to make it a full unique styled playable game.

I'm afraid that you guys are the first game testers! For that I'm really thankful and I'm already sorry if there is any grey area , weird unbalanced mechanics , mod errors , game breaking situations and all the stuff that might happen in this game beforehand - I tried to avoid all of them in every time I reviewed , updated this game so far. I will promise That I will do my best in running this and I will keep my promises.

GL & HF

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Picking Methods Vote Count
All Pick/Random Draft
(4) : Shiro , Yume , thenewearth , Fire Assassin
Single Draft
(4): Radical Rat , Nosferatu , Ircher , Masquerade
All Random (1) : Dunnstral

Not voting (1) : Snarky Snowman

As this was a tie the picking method will be randomly chosen!

The chosen method is ...

Single Draft

You will receive your role pm's including the available heroes for pick in an hour or two!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Choose Your Hero ...

All the possible picks and alignments are sent. Access to clan's private topics are granted from now!

You have about 48 hours to pick your heroes. day 1 will starts in (expired on 2016-06-25 05:00:00) or once everyone picked their role.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Attention!

The following rule is added to the game setup.

During a lylo (A day phase which town will loose
immediately
in if they lynch wrong) , no ability can lower the lynch threshold of any alive player from the simple majority.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Attention!

After reviewing stuff and the way the things are , the following change is decided :

At least In this run of setup the Dragon Knight ability "Dragon Blood" won't confirm the player as town and will just give him
one shot Bulletproof vest
a loved modifier (need 1 more vote to get lynched / permanently). This will be implemented for the mafia player as well (+ the godfather modifier remains)

The player with Dragon knight hero can extend the picking phase for another 24 hours becuase of this change.

Spoiler: Role pm

Edit :
The is role changed again becuase of apparently I can't read my note pad before I do stuff :|

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Once, the ancient intellects of Radiant and Dire, known as Radinthul and Diruulth to Arc Warden​, warred with each other endlessly. The two forces, complete opposites in every way, could find no compromise between each other. The Primordials grew tired of their strife and punished the two by fusing them into one object and flinging them into space to drift for eternity. Eventually, this sphere was captured in the orbit of a still cooling world, shining over it as the races came into being. Because of its power, the Mad Moon glowed brightly over the World, competing even with the brightness of the sun.

But the forces inside still fought, and the Mad Moon began to show imperfections. Small weaknesses expanded and eventually the sphere broke apart, raining down material onto the World. The remains of the Mad Moon settled as Radiant Ore and Direstone, pure materials of the two intelligences. The World fell into temporary chaos, though some took advantage of the situation. Abzidian, the Demon Smith, used this time to forge Demon Edge from the raw materials that fell.

After the Mad Moon was destroyed, the Radiant Ore and Direstone began to emit pure energy that corrupted the races. They became dependent on it and built civilizations around the material, while the rock provided them with energy, Mana, and life. The Radiant Ore gave off the emission of bright color and charm to the area around it, while the Direstone made the earth appear poisonous and decayed. Neither was neutral in its actions. The energies they gave off were incompatible, and interfered with each other. Eventually, the followers of each of the forces became aware of this, and sought to destroy the opposite stone.

Its now Day 1 !

You have 14 days!
(expired on 2016-07-09 05:30:00)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.0No one is currently voting

Not Voting (10) : Shiro , Fire Assassin , Snarky Snowman , Yume , Ircher , Radical Rat , Nosferatu , thenewearth , Dunnstral , Masquerade

With 10 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2016-07-09 05:30:00)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #25 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.1Fire Assassin (2) : Dunnstral , Nosferatu
Yume (1) : Fire Assassin

Not Voting (7) : Shiro , Snarky Snowman , Yume , Ircher , Radical Rat , thenewearth , Masquerade

One of the jobs of every good support , is to put down sentry wards to reveal invisible enemies and wards!

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #38 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 35, Ircher wrote:
In post 31, Masquerade wrote:Fire, what's your reasoning behind outing one of your discards? What was your goal with that? Because in our pt I felt you were town because of your hands-on approach of this game, but seeing you claim that discard, and then checking out what it is, makes me think you want us to think you are town a little too much. Do you want everybody to claim 1 discard? If not, what makes it so important that you share a discard and the rest does not?
I would like to know too, BUT

@Mod - Don't the Single Draft rules state you will show all the discarded heroes, but not who discarded them?
as I said in the sign up thread , single draft in this run is modified in a way that I won't announce the discarded heroes.

In post 366, Frozen Angel wrote:- [Modified] Single Draft : Each player then will receive 3 heroes. They must discard 2 heroes and pick 1 to pick. The discarded heroes won't be announced unlike the main version that is announced in setup thread (becuase only 30 heroes are in game so far).

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The Map is the playing field for all Dota 2 matches. It is comprised of two sides, one for the Radiant faction, and one for the Dire faction. To win, players must destroy the opposing side's Ancient, an important building at the center of each team's base. The map is represented in the interface by the minimap.

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #75 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.2Fire Assassin (2) : Dunnstral , Nosferatu
Shiro (1) : Ircher
Radical Rat (1) : Fire Assassin

Not Voting (6) : Shiro , Snarky Snowman , Yume , thenewearth , Masquerade , Radical Rat

Never ever Panic! Remember that this is only a game and if you stay calm you can find a way for solving it. Being calm is the first step for a long run victory.

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #81 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

A clarification

Your heroes don't know any abilities unless you ask me to learn them. At levels 1 , 2 , 4 and 6 you may ask me to learn a specific ability. I will repeatedly remind your level and the abilities you may learn at the start of each cycle or whenever you level up. for learning a new ability please send me a
Private Messsage
including the name(s) of ability(es) you wanna learn whenever you can learn them. (I mean don't make a list for me about the abilities you wanna learn later in game!)

You don't know any abilities unless I send you a confirmation with title "
New found wisdom :
" with the ability titles.

I won't accept any other ways of communication like skype chat or site chat for consistency and logging game events correctly.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Searching a replacement for Nosferatu. :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #84 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vedith replaces Nosferatu effective immediately.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #156 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.3Vedith (3) : Radical Rat , thenewearth , Dunnstral
Radical Rat (2) : Fire Assassin , Masquerade
Shiro (1) : Vedith
SnarkySnowman (1) : Ircher

Not Voting (3) : Shiro , Yume , SnarkySnowman

Take runes after each even minute in the river! and prevent the enemies from taking them (yep even if their full healed and thats a regen rune - just for consistancy!)

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Yume is prodded . She has 24 hours to pick this prod up.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #275 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.4SnarkySnowman (4) : Ircher , Masquerade , Vedith , Radical Rat
Radical Rat (2) : Fire Assassin , Dunnstral
Vedith (1) : thenewearth

Jungling is all about Micro-Management. If you can't handle the pressure don't go there!

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #300 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.5SnarkySnowman (4) : Ircher , Masquerade , Vedith , Radical Rat
Radical Rat (2) : Fire Assassin , Dunnstral
Vedith (1) : thenewearth

One of the jobs of every good support is to kill secure! [Hey! I'm a support player so you have no tell here!]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #350 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.6Radical Rat (4) : Fire Assassin , thenewearth , Shiro , Vedith
SnarkySnowman (3) : Ircher , Masquerade , Radical Rat
Vedith (1) : Dunnstral

Not Voting (2) : Yume , SnarkySnowman

In case of emergency just deny yourself. :good:

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #360 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm not sure what should I do about Yume as she said she is sick in her last post but she is in prod range.

I will prod her 24 hour late. (mean tomorrow)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #394 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 393, Radical Rat wrote:That is an excellent question.

@Mod
How long does Brain Sap last?
The effect of Brain Sap is immediate and will force the target to unvote Bane and vote themselves.

After that , They can unvote and vote again as much as they want.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #399 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

SnarkySnowman is prodded. He has 24 hours to pick his prod up or I will start searching for a replacement.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #400 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.7Radical Rat (4) : Fire Assassin , thenewearth , Shiro , Vedith
SnarkySnowman (3) : Ircher , Masquerade , Radical Rat

Empty Bottles are heavier in dota. accept that and move on!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #409 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Yume is prodded . She has 24 hours to pick this prod up. reminding this is her second prod in game and I won't wait 24 hours before searching for a replacement for her possible next prods.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #425 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.8SnarkySnowman (3) : Masquerade , Radical Rat , Vedith
Radical Rat (3) : Fire Assassin , thenewearth , Shiro
thenewearth (1) : Ircher

Yep, Missing middle ...

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #444 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Shiro is prodded. he has 24 hours to pick this prod up before I start searching for a replacement.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #447 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 446, Fire Assassin wrote:Hey, this is crazy, but heres my number.
So call me maybe.
I am that kindda mod!

Spoiler: :P

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #450 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.9SnarkySnowman (5) : Masquerade , Vedith , Ircher , Dunnstral , Radical Rat
Radical Rat (3) : Fire Assassin , thenewearth , Shiro

yeah, sometimes happens and make you regret it for the rest of your life ... :(

I can't get dota's new book offer cause I'm out of money. dammit :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #453 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.10SnarkySnowman (6) : Masquerade , Vedith , Ircher , Dunnstral , Radical Rat , Fire Assassin
[LYNCH]

Radical Rat (2) : thenewearth , Shiro

With 10 players 6 votes were enough to lynch.

The game is in twilight.

twilight will end in (expired on 2016-07-02 16:35:00)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #475 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #491 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

"Lets gank them when their trying to take a bounty rune!" a radiant member suggested.
"Ok then , group up. we will strike together."

Radiant players started to go up their jungle. one of them went in Roshan's hole and hide there.

On the other side Mortred the Phantom Assassin was coming to get the rune. She had 4 charges of tango , a quelling blade and a stout shield. She was thinking
I will farm solo at offline to get a battle fury as fast as I can.
She smiled. this wasn't a regular dota game but she could do this. She was chosen by the sisters of veil.

"Hey , take care PA . I won't come to assist you at bot. Your solo and you chose this." another dire member warned her.
Phantom Assassin responded : "you know that I won't stop until the job is done."

The horn stated the game is officially is started. she went down from the high ground to take the bounty rune which just appeared there without having a single clue about the danger ahead.

"look what we got here!"
Mortred responded : "stop it idiots! this is no game! we must stop fighting each other and get united against the real enemy!"
another one of them responded "Oh sorry! ... I can't hear you begging for your life!"
she got her sword and started fighting . she dodged one attack and attacked back someone else. she trow a dagger which hit one of them in leg and dodged another strike ; But the one behind her hit her from her back.

she was thinking "I have failed the Veil." and died in pain.

Snarky Snowman is lynched. He was ...

Dire Town ; Phantom Assassin

Spoiler: Snarky Snowman Role pm

For more info click here
Effectively Your The
Dire Town ; Phantom Assassin
We Are Called To Defend The Ancient.

Your a part of Dire clan.Upon lynching players from the opposing clan you may level up.
You may chat with the rest of the dire clan anytime you want in [Redacted].

My list has five names on it.
Play
Your primary Attribute is Agility ; On
Even cycles
, Your action or vote can't be canceled if only foiled (role blocked, etc..) by one ability . It takes 2 or more abilities to foils your action/vote to cancel it.

There's more of me, but less to see.
Play
You will start the game at level 1 . You can learn one of your heroes abilities [Stifling Dagger , Phantom Strike , Blur].

It's in the bag!
Play
Your alignment is
Town
. You win when all the mafia players are dead.

The main thread is here

Good luck and have fun!
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #492 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Heroes are the essential element of Dota 2, as the course of the game is dependent on their intervention. During a match, two opposing teams select five heroes that accumulate experience and gold. Once a hero has enough experience, it will level up, growing more powerful and gaining new abilities. Most heroes have a distinct role that defines how they affect the battlefield, though many heroes can perform multiple roles. A hero's appearance can be modified with Equipment.

Currently, 111 of the 112 heroes are playable in a dota game and only 30 of them are included in Dota mafia setup.

Its now Night 1 !

Please send me all your night actions in next 48 hours.
(expired on 2016-07-04 17:22:00)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #493 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I have limited access to internet becuase of heath issues till July 10th.

That being said i don't have access to update this topic today. that being said I'm extending this night phase for another 18 hours.

The new deadline is (expired on 2016-07-05 11:22:00)

During my V/LA period , I will check the game at most twice a day. I can't promise more. So you guys might need to wait more for seeing me applying your actions and definitely lower amount of VC's ; I'm really really sorry for that.

I have a backup mod , I just didn't think that if it was appropriate to ask my backup mod to take over this complexity without informing her before hand.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #494 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

"Hey , big guy!"

"waat? ... me?" Pudge turned back to see his visitor.

"you brought me more meat?" Pudge asked desperately.

"I brought you redemption. Join me or accept your fate"

"go get lost. I'm busy!" he smiled and look down at phantom assassin's body. The meat ... was delicious!

He suddenly stopped eating and turned back while he was shaking. a hole in his stomach started to get bigger. his body started to get departed.

The killer smiled and thought "one less evil in this world"

Vedith died. he was ...

Dire Survivor ; Pudge

Spoiler: Vedith Role pm

For more info click here
Effectively Your The
Dire Survivor ; Pudge

Your a part of Dire clan.Upon lynching players from the opposing clan you may level up.

So much meat, so little time.
Play
Your primary Attribute is Strength ; you will start the game knowing that It takes 1 extra vote to lynch you.

I'm growing!
Play
You will start the game at level 1 . You can learn one of your heroes abilities [Meat Hook , Rot , Flesh Heap].

It's in the bag!
Play
Your alignment is
Survivor
. You win if another faction fulfill their wincon when your still alive.

The main thread is here

Good luck and have fun!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #495 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Items are in-game equipment that provide heroes with bonus attributes and special abilities. They can be purchased from several shops on the game map. Lower tier items are combined into higher tier items, with the help of a recipe. Heroes have six item slots in their inventory, and six more in their stash. Items can be picked up and delivered to their owner with a courier.

Its now Day 2 !

You have 14 days!
(expired on 2016-07-19 12:00:00)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #496 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.0No one is currently voting

Not Voting (8) : Shiro , Fire Assassin , Yume , Ircher , Radical Rat , thenewearth , Dunnstral , Masquerade

With 8 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2016-07-19 12:00:00)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #500 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.1Radical Rat (1) : Ircher

Not Voting (7) : Shiro , Fire Assassin , Yume , Radical Rat , thenewearth , Dunnstral , Masquerade

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2016-07-19 12:00:00)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #577 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.2Fire Assassin (4) : Dunnstral , Ircher , Radical Rat , Masquerade
Dunnstral (1) : Fire Assassin
Ircher (1) : Shiro

Not Voting (2) : Yume , thenewearth

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2016-07-21 12:00:00)

Note : I extended the day phase for 48 hours because of the amount my inactivity and the way the site went offline.
I won't prod anyone during next 24 hours.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #601 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.3Dunnstral (4) : Fire Assassin , Ircher , Radical Rat , Shiro
Fire Assassin (2) : Dunnstral , Masquerade

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #658 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.4Dunnstral (3) : Fire Assassin , Ircher , Shiro
Ircher (2) : Dunnstral , Radical Rat

Not Voting (3) : Yume , thenewearth , Maqeurade

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #666 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 664, Radical Rat wrote:I don't know why we're sitting here arguing over game mechanics instead of just doing this...

@Mod
Can a single player perform the Mafia's kill and an active ability in the same night?
A faction kill is exactly like another active abilty that any player may learn trough game leveling function with one cycle cooldown . The word factional means only one of the players joined in that faction can cast it during the same cycle. in all other cases its exactly similar to normal abilities.

this being said unless under effect of other abilities no mafia member can perform the factional kill and cast another active ability in the same cycle.

edit : if im not making sense just ask me again . Im dizzy and i dont have laptop or anything.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #681 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.5Dunnstral (2) : Fire Assassin , Shiro
Fire Assassin (2) : Maqeurade , Radical Rat
Ircher (1) : Dunnstral
thenewearth (1) : Ircher

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #699 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Abilities are unique skills that Heroes and creeps have access to on the battlefield. They range from simple passive effects, to devastating explosions of energy, to complex, terrain changing feats. All Heroes have four or more abilities, three or more basic abilities and an ultimate ability, that they can assign ability points to every time they level up. Every level in an ability makes it more powerful, sometimes increasing its mana cost as well.

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #700 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.6Fire Assassin (2) : Maqeurade , Radical Rat
Masqeurade (1) : Ircher

Not Voting (3) : Yume , thenewearth , Shiro

Notes : I will assign prods and everything imidiatly.
I hope to get in contact with Ircher about 8 day V/LA.
I'm really sorry for the hard time. you will see me regularly active from now on.
Oh I lost my gifs (the ones I made) with my last laptop. I will try to make some again later but for a while you'll see gif less VC's.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #701 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Yume is prodded. since its her 3rd prod forward I'm searching for a replacement immidiatly.

sorry for processing this prod very late.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #721 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.7Fire Assassin (1) : thenewearth
thenewearth (1) : Radical Rat
Radical Rat (1) : Maqeurade

Not Voting (2) : Yume , Shiro

Note : still no gif ! :(
Yume is getting replaced!
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #724 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

hiplop replaces Yume ; effective immediately. He has 24 hours to confirm this by starting to post in thread.

Welcome and thanks again for stepping up!
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #725 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.7Fire Assassin (1) : thenewearth
Radical Rat (1) : Maqeurade

Not Voting (2) : hiplop , Shiro

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #752 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.8Radical Rat (2) : Maqeurade , thenewearth

Not Voting (2) : hiplop , Shiro

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #778 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.9Radical Rat (2) : Maqeurade , thenewearth
Ircher (2) : Dunnstral , Shiro

Not Voting (1) : hiplop

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #799 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In Dota 2, heroes have one of three primary attributes: Strength, Agility, and Intelligence. Any points added to a hero's primary attribute will increase that hero's attack damage.

Strength heroes are tough warriors and can withstand more damage than other heroes. These heroes have the greatest natural Health and can regenerate quickly, keeping them in the fight and dealing damage. Strength heroes can fit a variety of roles, and are almost always melee heroes.

Agility heroes are finessed and dexterous, masters of weapons and fighting techniques. These heroes have high attack speed and Armor, and focus on using their regular attacks and any Items they have, but can fall back on their abilities in a pinch. Agility heroes will often be played as carry and gank roles, because of how well they scale.

Intelligence heroes are masters of spells and abilities. They tend to have larger Mana pools, and much greater Mana regeneration than other heroes. Because of this, they often rely on their abilities to help allies and harm enemies, rather than physical attacks. Most Intelligence heroes are fragile, though this doesn't necessarily mean they're easy to kill. Intelligence heroes are often played for support, gank, and pusher roles. Most Intelligence heroes are also ranged heroes.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #800 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.10Radical Rat (2) : Maqeurade , thenewearth
Dunnstral (2) : Fire Assassin , hiplop

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #823 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Attention!

The following rule is added to the activity rules of my games.

For long V/LA's , I expect you to post at least each four days. the prod function will be applied normally at fifth day and I might replace you at sixth day. This is not about me not understanding you might have real life problem . Its because the other players in game will be suffered from the long disappearance and as a Moderator I'm responsible for keeping my game active and fun.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #824 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The heroes in Dota 2 are defined by the roles that they are suited to play as a combination of their attributes, abilities, and items, and the ways that these shape the game. Although the abilities of heroes may suit a variety of purposes and can be used in a variety of ways in different situations, roles nonetheless exist to define the playstyle a hero is expected to conform to, as well as the actions they are meant to perform within a game.

The attributes of heroes (their essential statistics and their basic combat ability) and the varying nature and effects of their abilities all serve to provide much distinction between heroes, giving them each tactical advantages and disadvantages at various locations, situations, and times within the game that have to be understood well for success. As strategic combat between two teams of five heroes with distinctly different abilities and strengths is the central conflict of Dota 2; players need to be well informed of their role within each team, as well as the roles of the enemy heroes. Even more importantly, players should keep in mind how their ability build and item build affects their heroes and fares against the ability and item builds of enemy heroes in the context of every single game so that they make sound decisions on the abilities and items that they choose to get.

These roles are Carry , Disabler , Initiator , Jungler , Support , Durable , Nuker , Pusher and Escape
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #825 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.11Radical Rat (2) : Maqeurade , thenewearth
hiplop (2) : Radical Rat , Ircher

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #829 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.12Radical Rat (2) : Maqeurade , thenewearth

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #843 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.13Ircher (3) : Dunnstral , Shiro , Maqeurade
Radical Rat (1) : thenewearth

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #878 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.14hiplop (3) : Radical Rat , Ircher , Dunnstral
Ircher (2) : Shiro , Maqeurade
Radical Rat (1) : thenewearth

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #886 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.15Ircher (5) : Shiro , Maqeurade , Fire Assassin , thenewearth , hiplop
hiplop (3) : Radical Rat , Ircher , Dunnstral

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #899 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Carries are the heroes that can obtain the greatest offensive power as the game progresses, the name so derived from the act being "carried" by a team into the late game; that is, to eventually bear the responsibility for ultimate victory. They tend to become extremely powerful later in the game relative to other heroes once they amass substantial levels and items. Once farmed, they are very good at killing opponents, though some carries such as Naga Siren tend to attain victory through their ability to destroy enemy structures rather than kill enemy heroes. Carries typically lack early game power, but must be powerful by the late game; thus, the items they carry are an essential part of their build. Most carries rely on right-clicking, using their inherent attack power (usually augmented by abilities) to overwhelm their enemies. Carries tend to have high base movement speed.

Although they are the powerhouses of the late game, they are relatively weak in the early game, as their abilities tend not to be very useful at low levels. Many "hard" carries, that is, carries that are extremely reliant on items to function (though benefit most from them) will need to farm almost incessantly prior to around 30-40 minutes into the game. They should not ever participate in early skirmishes unless they can assist without endangering themselves (for example, Spectre can use her Haunt ability to help her team's damage without ever actually being in danger). This can and often does mean that their team is forced to progress through much of the game without their help, during which time a team's semi-carry (usually the solo mid) will perform the role of carry, as the early to mid game is a semi-carries period of maximum relative power.

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #900 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.16Ircher (5) : Shiro , Maqeurade , Fire Assassin , thenewearth , hiplop

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #929 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.17Ircher (3) : Shiro , Maqeurade , thenewearth

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #949 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Heroes tagged as Disabler generally have abilities which are more focused to reliable crowd control, whether by single target or by area. Generally, supportive heroes (because their abilities are not improved by items) often lane with carry heroes to malign attempts on their life. Carry heroes generally have weak disabling power, although some, such as Faceless Void are exceptional. Heroes with powerful disables tend to have low base movement speed, giving enemies a chance to react, but this can be bypassed with mobility items.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #950 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.18hiplop (4) : Radical Rat , Ircher , Dunnstral , thenewearth
Ircher (2) : Shiro , Maqeurade

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #982 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 2.19hiplop (5) : Radical Rat , Ircher , Dunnstral , thenewearth , Shiro
[Lynch!]

Ircher (3) : Maqeurade , hiplop , Fire Assassin

With 8 players alive 5 votes were enough for lynch.

The game is in twilight.

twilight will end in (expired on 2016-07-22 07:51:00)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1013 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

"Speak to me the little tree ..." The old man raised , touching his beard. looking at the large trees in the middle of the nature.

A wind blew and branches started shaking. The jungle started whispering in the silence before a horizon ...
Can you hear me Furion ... They are coming , the intruders. They say they are the prophets of the light but all they have is destruction and beyond.

"go ... hide ... they are coming. I will distract them for a while to increase you chance to run away." Furion talked with someone standing in the shadow .

They are saying that they want to gift power and freedom to the lands , but they are threatening the balance of the nature.

"Hello , nature's prophet" a new face came out from the shadows. "I am hear to make a proposal"

Burning shadows are coming to this world, the demons are rising from the shadow portal of the bleeding hills.

"All you can propose to me is the end of the madness you brought with yourself"

the man started laughing. "As you wish"

The shade was looking carefully. The shade knew that all the duty was on their shoulders now that the great prophet soul was taken away from his body.

hiplop is lynched. He was ...

Dire Town ; Nature's Prophet

Spoiler: hiplop Role pm

For more info click here
Effectively Your The
Dire Town ; Nature's Prophet

The season arrives!
Play
Your primary Attribute is Intelligence ; you will start the game knowing that although ordinary players starts at level 1, but you will start the game at level 2.

Power wells up from within.
Play
You will start the game at level 2 . You can learn two of your heroes abilities [Sprout , Teleportation , Nature's Call].

It's in the bag!
Play
Your alignment is
Town

The main thread is here

Good luck and have fun!
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1014 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In order to level up, heroes must earn experience. When a unit dies in Dota, it grants an amount of experience based on its level to all hostile heroes in a 1300 radius. Experience is split among all heroes in range and the killing hero. Any kill done outside of this 1300 radius grants experience to the killer.

Denied units will grant only 50% of their normal experience. This experience is still split among all heroes in the area. Additionally, summoned units will only give half of their normal experience when killed.

In Dota Mafia this mechanic is implemented in a way that heroes in the opposing team of the lynched who were participated in the lynch wagon take it.

Its now Night 2 !

Please send me all your night actions in next 48 hours.
(expired on 2016-07-24 08:27:00)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1015 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

"Deralasa silerono perasii..n"

Shuhahen ... Shenoro Sevelu

The girl opened her eyes ... she could sense it. The death portal was opening.

"Stop the ritual in the name of the order!" a man steeped up in the stage.

"Oh another mortal soul!" She laughed demonic. The witnesses described it like a thousend voices were luaghing with her.

IT IS ALREADY BEGUN

"The fountains of life are enchanted. The doorway of heaven is closed!"

era nethern ... eshi lo fanara

"Die witch !" a sword passed through her body without touching any bones or flesh.

She vanished but her dreadful smile remained.

Shiro died. He was ...

Dire Town ; Death Prophet

Spoiler: Shiro Role pm

For more info click here
Effectively Your The
Dire Town ; Death Prophet

This augurs well for many deaths.
Play
Your primary Attribute is Intelligence ; you will start the game knowing that although ordinary players starts at level 1, but you will start the game at level 2.

I see a dark future for us all!
Play
You will start the game at level 2 . You can learn two of your heroes abilities [Crypt Swarm , Silence , Spirit Siphon].

It is in the bag.
Play
Your alignment is
Town

The main thread is here

Good luck and have fun!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1016 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Magic Resistance (sometimes called Spell Resistance) is an attribute of heroes (and some other units) that reduces magical damage similar to Armor. All heroes possess a 25% base magic resistance from their armor type, with the exception of Meepo (35% base magic resistance) and Visage (10% base magic resistance). This resistance is independent of the amount of armor they possess.

In Dota Mafia this mechanic is implemented in a way that will block certain kind of casted abilities different in variant heroes.

Its now Day 3 !

Town will loose with a wrong lynch.

You have 14 days
(expired on 2016-08-07 09:46:00)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1017 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.0Radical rat (1) : ?

Not Voting (7) : Fire Assassin , Ircher , Radical Rat , thenewearth , Dunnstral , Masquerade

With 6 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch..

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2016-08-07 09:46:00)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1026 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.1Radical rat (1) : ?

Not Voting (7) : Fire Assassin , Ircher , Radical Rat , thenewearth , Dunnstral , Masquerade

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1027 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1025, Fire Assassin wrote:
@Mod Is this correct: (as in 7 votes in play)
In post 1017, Frozen Angel wrote:Not Voting (7) : Fire Assassin , Ircher , Radical Rat , thenewearth , Dunnstral , Masquerade
yep its all correct.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1033 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1020, Fire Assassin wrote:@Mod since this is MYLO will the effects of say "strength" heroes still be active?
Sorry I missed this before.

as I said it here :

In post 5, Frozen Angel wrote:
Attention!

The following rule is added to the game setup.

During a lylo (A day phase which town will loose
immediately
in if they lynch wrong) , no ability can lower the lynch threshold of any alive player from the simple majority.
I don't care about a typical mylo .

In a phase that lynching someone (even one of the players) might end the game in town loose immediately (this might happen in a typical lylo or based on other mechanics in any other day phases) all the hated functions can decrease the vote threshold till the simple majority point (50% +1)

all the loved modifiers will still function normally.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1050 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.2Radical rat (1) : ?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1074 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Initiators are heroes who can safely and advantageously start a team fight. These heroes typically have strong area of effect damage or disable or some ability to affect the positioning of the enemy team. Many of these heroes rely completely on a positional item such as Blink Dagger or Force Staff to get the proper positioning to initiate a teamfight, while a select few, such as Elder Titan and Silencer, do not require this asset. Although it is common for an Initiator to be a Durable hero, this is not always the case; fragile heroes such as Enigma and Vengeful Spirit are adept at initiation. Late in the game, this role becomes very crucial, as an effective initiation can win a teamfight, and a poor one can lose it.

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1075 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.3Radical rat (1) : ?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1082 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1079, Radical Rat wrote:
@mod
Would I be able to Brain Sap that mystery vote on me?
I'm answering this in general for a Bane role pm. I'm not confirming or denying if its in the hands of you or any other player of the game.

Brain sap is a targeting ability. if Bane correctly cast it on the person who holds x visible or invisible vote on him , he will completely transform the votes to the voter.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1089 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.4Ircher (2) : Radical Rat , thenewearth
Radical rat (1) : ?

No Lynch (1) : Ircher

Not Voting (4) : Fire Assassin , Dunnstral , Masquerade

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1098 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.5Ircher (5) : Radical Rat , thenewearth , Masquerade , Dunnstral
[Lynch !]

Radical rat (1) : ?

No Lynch (1) : Ircher

Not Voting (1) : Fire Assassin

With 6 players alive 4 votes were enough for a lynch..

Note : sorry for the delay !

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1099 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

"Stand ready!" Tresdin shouted at the legion. They were in the middle of kingsroad toward the capital escorting the king where the road was close with a wall of rock and dust and two creatures were standing in the way.

"No need to attack; we are here to speak with the king." Earth shaker responded.

King Ostarion walked down from his chamber to look at the situation . "What is this?"

"My lord . these creatures are staning in the middle of the high way and wish to speak with you." Legion commander responded. "If you allow me I will kill them both and clear the road."

"stop for a second Tresdin. What do you wish to speak stranger?"

"I am Bane elemental. A creature created of nightmares." Bane stepped forward." There is a darkness in this world. A thing which is feeding me and making me stronger.A light brighter than the day. A fire which is burning it from inside."

king grabbed his mighty sword and stepped forward.

"I am a demon of darkness. and light is getting brighter each moment... There is a danger comming. The order of the light is rising . Their not dire nor radiant. Their not feeding fro the light. They search for freedom but their the real slaves.Dragons are returning."

Legion commander screamed "Guards protect the king at all cost"

A fire was rising from the capital.

"Furion the great prophet wants to meet you... the ritual was successful." Bane turned toward the king. "Find the fountain of life if you wish to save your kingdom. You've been betrayed by your own Knight."

"Lead and survive!"

Ircher got lynched. He was ...

Dire Town ; Earthshaker

Spoiler: Ircher Role pm

For more info click here
Effectively Your The
Dire Town ; Earthshaker

It's shake-time!
Play
Your primary Attribute is Strength ; you will start the game knowing that It takes 1 extra vote to lynch you.

I quake with power.
Play
You will start the game at level 1 . You can learn one of your heroes abilities [Fissure , Enchant Totem , After Shock].

It's never been more in the bag!
Play
Your alignment is
Town

The main thread is here

Good luck and have fun!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1100 (isolation #82) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I am calling you my knight ...

I am calling you toward me ...

You are my hero... My successor ...

"I won't fail you Slyrak" Dragon knight raised , looking at the girl beside him who was smiling.

The portal was opening after all ...

I am coming to you ...

Mafia Won

Congrats to Dunnstral (Lina) and Masquerade (Dragon Knight) ; The first Dota Mafia game winners !
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1102 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

there are several tables I will publish soon

and I will release death/mod topic tonight

all other topics will be released tomorrow. If there is anything you want me to hide just ask me before that. thx <3

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1103 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

oh and I will answer so many stuff I should right after I ate something! :/

the reason game ended at day phase was because Masq got unlynchable + there was no way to prevent a night kill after Ircher's death

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1130 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1123, hiplop wrote:pedit: Yea, vote modifiers can't count in mylo
Town had four heroes to counter all attempt for insta lynching or any attempt for getting unlynchable

do you guys think the game was unfair in sense of vote modifier abilities?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1133 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Town Deserved to Loose becuase the way they claimed their roles

1 - Apperantly Shiro had no idea he could use soul siphon privatly even though I repeatedly mentioned that the day actions can be casted privatly unless its stated other wise.

2 - Bane lost all of its ability powers by claiming it at day 1

3 - Earthshaker claim from Ircher and the no reason atached use of Fissure at day 1 was the reason Shiro an obvtown died at day 2

4 - Fire claimed two passives and made scum to limit their guesses up to only three heroes.

The only thing that was awsome and proved how much not claiming is beneficial was the way Scum team were assuming thenewearth is Rubik and killed only from dire.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1136 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1131, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1130, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1123, hiplop wrote:pedit: Yea, vote modifiers can't count in mylo
Town had four heroes to counter all attempt for insta lynching or any attempt for getting unlynchable

do you guys think the game was unfair in sense of vote modifier abilities?
I do not think it was unfair at all, I am saying this can create huge potential problems. Not to mention that as masq pointed out, scum could quick vote and instant win and this wouldn't have been a MYLO or LYLO.

You need to disable this in future games LYLO and MYLO.

Not saying it was unfair in this scenario, and its 100% not why town lost. Its just something from a balance point of view.
Town can gain the loved modifiers as well which is to prevent the insta win. Radical lynch would progress the game to a night letting the game fate to be decided by Ircher Fissure target.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1138 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1135, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1133, Frozen Angel wrote:
Town Deserved to Loose becuase the way they claimed their roles

1 - Apperantly Shiro had no idea he could use soul siphon privatly even though I repeatedly mentioned that the day actions can be casted privatly unless its stated other wise.

2 - Bane lost all of its ability powers by claiming it at day 1

3 - Earthshaker claim from Ircher and the no reason atached use of Fissure at day 1 was the reason Shiro an obvtown died at day 2

4 - Fire claimed two passives and made scum to limit their guesses up to only three heroes.

The only thing that was awsome and proved how much not claiming is beneficial was the way Scum team were assuming thenewearth is Rubik and killed only from dire.
I really don't think outting a hero means we should lose lol.
I think its the fact we didn't limit the scum to hero selections.

We are totally on the opposite sides of the fence Frozen.

In a game of role madness (like this), your role doesn't matter in that how you play it matters.

So outting your role means kind of dack diddly.
This game is all about picks / ability casting and countering them.

claiming anything is obviously game throwing cuase it let the scum to plan their actions completely.

Town lost the game for the way they let scum do all the stuff they did.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1141 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1137, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1136, Frozen Angel wrote:Town can gain the loved modifiers as well which is to prevent the insta win. Radical lynch would progress the game to a night letting the game fate to be decided by Ircher Fissure target.
Do you want criticism or not?
K sorry that my tone is like this. I'm not defending the current setup, I'm just expressing my thoughts before letting this get played to see if your critism is applyable or it should be like the way it was. Don't mind my aggressive tone. It doesn't mean I'm rejecting your ideas

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1144 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1140, Firebringer wrote:We lost because we didn't lynch the obv scum Dunnstral and Masquerade who was sitting on the middle ground.

The claims just added to it.
you can't deny the way shiro made himself a target with the way he claimed and the way bane lost all of his functionality by claiming.

I know you failed to lynch the scum and thats the reason you lost Obviously. I'm trying to see if the reason is setup or the way it got played out.

was anyone feeling their hero is weak in any manner for countering the other heroes in game?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1149 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

sure I will note the pre in's for next dota game.

There will be an update clarifying some stuff happened in game and some other stuff generally with 5 new heroes - all already designed and ready.

The next game will be a mini theme again.

:]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1150 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1146, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1144, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1140, Firebringer wrote:We lost because we didn't lynch the obv scum Dunnstral and Masquerade who was sitting on the middle ground.

The claims just added to it.
you can't deny the way shiro made himself a target with the way he claimed and the way bane lost all of his functionality by claiming.

I know you failed to lynch the scum and thats the reason you lost Obviously. I'm trying to see if the reason is setup or the way it got played out.

was anyone feeling their hero is weak in any manner for countering the other heroes in game?
I think many roles needed added utility so that they can function for both sides in a good fashion?
I found it difficult to pick my hero because I felt the other heroes abilities were anti town or not very useful?

I have no idea, didn't really like my hero either in general.
I'm going to make mortal strike and similar abilities universal. I felt your hero is to tided up.

Your hero is designed in a way that forcing the player to activate the vampiric arue when they cleared all the players in their team. you were to focused on other team and activated it fast which was against the point I wanted it to be

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1151 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

which heroes were weak?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1152 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

let me post the game tables though first. I'm here to discuss :]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1156 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I saw that.

DK role was a speed change before game start to just make the game unbreakable!

It needs to be balanced in so many ways but I think the loved modifier wasn't so much game breaker.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1159 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1155, thenewearth wrote:It wasn't my intention anyways

Plus, Rubick or not in my draft, He's the only protective role I can think of
enchantress was another protective as well. there were so many blockers as well

not sure what you mean

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1163 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I just finished the games first post

god I hate endgames >.>

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1164 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1165 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Username
Hero
Alignment
Level
Abilities
Max Vote Power
Max Vote treshold
Vote Casts
Action Casts
MasqueradeImage
Mafia
3Dragon Blood
Breath Fire
1+372
DunnstralImage
Mafia
5Fiery Soul
Dragon Slave [2->4]
Light Strike Array
2+10111
VedithImage
Survivor
1Rot1+141
thenewearthImage
Town
3Press the attack
Moment of Courage
1+180
Fire AssassinImage
Town
2Vampiric Aura
Mortal strike
1+170
hiplopImage
Town
2Sprout
Nature's Call
Radical RatImage
Town
5Enfeeble[2->4]
Brain Sap
Nightmare
1+1121
SnarkySnowmanImage
Town
1Agility [Even cycles]1000
IrcherImage
Town
1Fissure1+1141
ShiroImage
Town
2Crypt Swarm
Spirit Siphon
1+252

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1167 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Mod Points :

1 . Vedith activated Rot on night 1 but masqeurade (his killer) didn't start day 2 with a vote on himself. The mystery is because of DNAR. according to night action resoloution a kill goes before the rot activation and when some one dies his casted actions will fail.

2 . I'm SO happy nosferatu didn't pick Riki although it was in his draft. (you may see the drafts at mod topic btw) It was a pregame won basically. he just needed to stay alive till day 2 to win ...
Riki is definietly going to change for next runs

3 . I'm sad nature prophet role never got used

4 . I was like near to death scared that masq had +3 vote threshold during day 2. I have something to do with these stuff and I will

5 . Shiro thought that his ability soul siphon will put people in a same naighbour hood. The design of that role is in a way to not letting the dead know the caster is death prophet or the new incoming hero. the designed hero was intended in a way to not put them in same neighbourhood. The wording of role pm was poor and I owe an opplogy to Shiro , hiplop and snarky and the rest of the town respectfully.

6 . As explained Brain sap was designed to let bane transfer even the not visible votes to the caster but moment of courage of legion commander is a passive to get triggered when LC omguses and will only transform the main games (visible) votes of a player. the wording of role pm's were poor again and I owe another apology here.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1168 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1166, Masquerade wrote:Oh in case you are waiting for this, I'm ok with the release of our scumthread so if Dunn is fine with it you can release it.
My policy is to w8 24 hours for any objection before releasing the pt's but if al the involved players confirm its all ok I will publish them sooner

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1169 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

guys lol upick mafia of RC is in mini themed and will be withdrawed if not filled tonight.

It only require one more player to fill.

I will be thankful if anyone of you sign for it.

and in another note my first large game modded by Fire bringer and me (the dragon age mafia) is signing up (link in my sig) and it needs 8 more players to fill. I will be honored to host another game for you guys.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1171 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

its not about the game itself!

RC is my friend and I don't like the game to be dropped . I don't have lol information myself and I can't play it myself with my own condition :D

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1173 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I need to count the pre in's omg

:D

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1174 (isolation #105) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

funny thing all the death were from Dire.

No Radiant member died!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1175 (isolation #106) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and page top

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1177 (isolation #107) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1176, thenewearth wrote:Radiant... Victory?
Radiant victory I guess :P

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1180 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

poor dires they really were suspicious of each other even in their full clear pt.

I really feel bad for them :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1181 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

actually I guess this proves the neighbourhood system isworking perfectly and Is not unbalanced at all even if both mafia are in same pt.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1184 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

eeeehh that game already has 5 hydra's (potentially)

I really prefer if you play solo :]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1185 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@masqurade

how is this for dragon knight's dragon blood? : if town confirm him as town , if mafia godfather + loved

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1188 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

lina is an offensive nuker like the way she must be

she is a weak in sense of saving herself though

I'm going to increase the cooldown and adding a limitation on her fiery sould though , you think other changes are needed?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1189 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

plus all of her abilities has a limit - beside her ultimate.

her ultimate is unique kill shot bam

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1193 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1190, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1188, Frozen Angel wrote:lina is an offensive nuker like the way she must be

she is a weak in sense of saving herself though

I'm going to increase the cooldown and adding a limitation on her fiery sould though , you think other changes are needed?
I don't really think the cooldown is the problem at all

I only did one thing all game and I felt like I had a better hero than other people

The fact that she can be a triple voter on mafia causes problems (you can't expect there to be NO reveals by that point)

Lina can auto win the game as scum if she slips by powers at 7 people alive if everything goes right

Her ult gives an extra kill every other night that can't be doc blocked
The thing I'm going to limit is her voting power.

but her ult is a vig kill that is ok to be in hands of scum. I'm not going to restrict the ability. there are several more powerful ults in game that can weirdly be counted way more over powered than this

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1194 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1192, Dunnstral wrote:The Bane + Lina interactions reminded me of to love or be loved where whoever goes first wins and you have to be fast
its interesting you felt that way but I'm not sure why. it wasn't like that I guess? the speed in lylo is important but town lost this lylo for voting the town and let you finish him

lynching Radical rat would advance the game to a night phase.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1196 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

its a way for making neighbourhoods. - that could be a scum one day length day chat -

and detecting private day actions on the members of neighbourhood becuase of the way it triggers

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1198 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

for town it may be used to let them claim to each other and plan for game

its just risky though cuase others might join it by targetting bane

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1199 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

that was my initial line of thought though. not sure if anyone else is seeing that this way.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1202 (isolation #119) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1203 (isolation #120) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1200, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1167, Frozen Angel wrote:2 . I'm SO happy nosferatu didn't pick Riki although it was in his draft. (you may see the drafts at mod topic btw) It was a pregame won basically. he just needed to stay alive till day 2 to win ...
Riki is definietly going to change for next runs

How do?
I didn't explain the cloak passive the way I should have. and the way it is currently written will make the slot immortal.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1204 (isolation #121) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1201, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1185, Frozen Angel wrote:@masqurade

how is this for dragon knight's dragon blood? : if town confirm him as town , if mafia godfather + loved
You cannot confirm him as town because if he's scum he will be confscum. That's why you changed it in the first place. DK was IC as town, I had you change that because the lack of modconf would conf him as scum.
I know this

I'm not really thinking its unbalanced, The dk will have +2 VC treshold and a godfather as mafia instead.

a good mafia player must be able to explain why he is not yet confirmed with gambits / other levels stuff ?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1207 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

forget old riki please

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1208 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1206, Masquerade wrote:I guess with more roles than players (while here we had exact amount of players vs roles/discards) it wouldn't be so bad but still, the lack of confirmation can be really annoying. Please don't do it.
the role as it stands is really powerful as mafia and so weak as town

letting it confirm itself as town will make it weaker as mafia and more powerful as town putting it in a balance

what else can you propose to fix this role?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1211 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

hmmmm

I will work on this for sure. thx for suggestion

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1222 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1213, Masquerade wrote:It's really not much of a difference really between making him loved as town or modconfirming hiom, except town will have to run him up to L-1 to confirm him. As scum he would be lynched at that point but as town not, that leaves a risk still that scum might hammer but that will in its turn confirm scum basically. So Dk can still be confirmed, but with a bit more risk for town/less risk for scum.
thats not true

there are so many ways for getting someone loved in this game >.>

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1223 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I can't touch tne while he has this cutie as his avatar <.<

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1224 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

oh btw all the responses I sent you when you casted abilities where from the main game heroes and was for the same kindda events.

(I mean when leveling up I sent a level up , for killing attempt I sent attack response , for casting ability I sent the ability cast sound and ...)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1225 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

and another page top ...

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1228 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1226, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1224, Frozen Angel wrote:oh btw all the responses I sent you when you casted abilities where from the main game heroes and was for the same kindda events.

(I mean when leveling up I sent a level up , for killing attempt I sent attack response , for casting ability I sent the ability cast sound and ...)
I figured that, and those things is why you're one of my favourite mods <3
:D thx :]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1229 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I released all the topics

Dead PT (Grounded At Fountains)
Radiant Topic
Dire Topic
Spirit world [Snarky Snowman]
Spirit world [hiplop]

they are listed in the first post as well.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty