Mini 1819: League of Legends: Clash of Fates (Endgame)

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

gamebreaking
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

VOTE: Firebringer for being a trundle
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: the_jester

don't even think about ganking me.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1, RadiantCowbells wrote:Non-champions will be ineligible to receive Farm or to gain experience. They will therefore be unable to be selected for night scenes.
What do people think of this? Just trying to think about what this means is making feel stupid. I once played in a community which used the role 'Summoner' which made an NPC whose continued existence usually caused all kinds of crap to happen (e.g. everyone gets roleblocked on even nights). The only champion which could 'summon' a major NPC would be Mordekaiser, but voting to give an NPC a level would be all kinds of stupid...

So, since I don't think this is what it means is it possible someone chose Baron Nashor or Vilemaw etc?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

well, picking mundo is like picking a post restriction....
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 21, hiplop wrote:
In post 17, Lycanfire wrote:well, picking mundo is like picking a post restriction....
MUNDO THINK YOUR BAD PLAY IS A POST RESTRICTION

SISSY

EKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKKEKEKEKEKEKHBEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE
this game is getting too realistic for me
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

i don't like that joke because i think it demeans people that have real rape/trauma triggers.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

My vote seems to be stuck on Firebringer opposed to being on the_jester, meanwhile Lamb has a vote on Firebringer despite not posting, as well as a farm vote on Hiplop.

So, do you want to explain this Hiplop...?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

my vote has been corrected although Lamb is still a mystery
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

this sona mundo bot lane is stupid
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

open mid please
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Sona song seems fake, so does Mundo. I think HOHO is roleplaying Tryndamere (undying rage) which doesn't make sense as a post restriction tbh. Yume is doing the same thing by randomly interrogating people about being tibbers. Imo, you're all screwing around and someone should confirm that they are so we can move on.

Due to the post restriction faking Yume is claiming probably our most important role. I think claims are entirely pointless without intent to lynch as the host said alignments were random.

Unless of course you're trying to get the farm vote, I suppose.

Part of the day should be about finding the most trusted townie and giving them the farm vote as well as protection, but I don't trust Yume due to above.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 296, Yume wrote:I am not faking it, though. :o
You're the only one I'm sure is faking as you started asking about who is a bear halfway through day. Everyone else doing it is at least doing it with purpose, even if there are failures in consistency. I don't particularly care if people want to roleplay their roles... Unless I think it's an attempt to get the farm vote.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Lycanfire »

I pulled something in my back on monday and between work and trying to live life like I'm not in pain I've had little time for mafia and much more time for sleep.

Still catching up but I hate that Yume

1) pretended to have a post restriction, reinforced that it was a post restriction when questioned and given a way out of it, then claims different motive that she never had to hide

2) her lynch me attitude is lazy, does nothing to offer info upon flip. normally scum are survivalist, but that doesn't mean town role over and die. in their last moments, they should be making moves that push a town win rather than spite everyone, and rewarding the likely scum on their wagon with a free mislynch. so if neither attitude fits with archetypal behavior, i have to question whether scum or town would get more out of this.

... unless town!Yume really thinks scum would hammer here? we have farm vote to do. anyone dumb enough to hammer at this stage would have been caught easily later if this were some gambit. so if it's townplay, it's just bad.

There's posts by others that I hate but I want to a full read through. Super sloppy post I'm sorry.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 524, Lycanfire wrote:but that doesn't mean town role over and die
oh boy S++++++ im going to sleep
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 544, Maestro wrote:Jester is making it look like Yume will already be lynched and is already thinking about who to go after next and I VERY MUCH do not like it. Summer is kinda just still there. Lycan, if I can finish a long catch up post while being emotional (and drunk) at 2 AM, then you can too dude. Fuckin' A.
I'm going to reveal a lot about my playstyle here: I believe games are solvable with enough effort put in. I make detailed notes about the game and I can't do this on my phone while resting my back. I have to be on my PC. Catching up for you is different than catching up for me. This type of play is effective when I only need to analyze 2-3 pages, but when my notes had been 19 pages behind it's a combination of gif spam and the fact I fell asleep the moment I came home from work. It takes time. 2 hours min assuming I'm processing a post every 15 seconds. Now add in the fact that this is tedious, I'm on a computer with multiple tabs, the fact that I need to drink, eat, and not yelp in pain in my shitty wooden chair, this takes much longer. More than I'm willing to do in a single day.

If I disappoint you, I'm sorry.

town { jester, maestro, shaziro }
lean town { hiplop, KTS, hoho, firebringer, random }
null { LLD, summer }
lean scum { }
scum { vedith, yume }

(just to confirm KTS is dullagamur's slot right?)

Maestro/Jester are the most town hands down. Maestro is on the right side of the Yume problem IMO. Jester has great interactions and has managed to make a large volume of posts without anything egregiously scummy sticking out. His reads are weird, but he similarly takes a bat to other that have weird reads, like to Shaziro for instance when Shaziro decided to read Yume wrong. Meanwhile Shaziro has been demonstrating that they want to solve problems in the game. I really liked his pressure on Random, ya'll nuts. Maestro is on the right side of the Yume dilemma... Shaziro isn't, which is the only problem I have with him. Yume flipping scum looks great on Maestro as the wagon was hoho-hiplop-ldd. LLD didn't get a say in it, and I think Hoho's just really eager to get votes down. Maestro was the main push vote IMO.

The next tier I'm not sold on. Hiplop was pretty nullish until #659. This looks like a great post. Even when I had him as null he seemed close to LT. KTS has been making aggressive posts. I like those. I like Hoho because he's been open about his role. I didn't notice it at first, but his vote count font changes from size 100 to a maximum of 140 for each stack. His posting in general seems town. I think one of jester/firebringer is town for sure because the interactions aren't S+S. #602 looks good from Firebringer. I like the pressure on SIW even if I don't think she's superscum here.

Random is hanging in there as my weakest townread. I think his scumplay here would be shitplay. If Thresh CCed I would have been on board to lynch Random because if Thresh is town, they're a doctor or jailkeeper role. No matter what happens in this scenario we wouldn't ever lynch the doctor without at least 2 scum claiming (e.g. Random + scum CCing doctor). Either 1:2 or 1:1 via NK. Even if 1:1 for a doctor is typically ok for scum, I wouldn't exactly hate this. But since he's begging for farm so badly I'm not about to call him obvtown as there's a chance that Thresh is 100% a red herring.

LLD is voluntarily adopting a post restriction. She helps at times, others she does not. I don't think her posts are scummy, but how she is posting isn't helping us as much as she could. Summer's pretty complicated. Not from lack of being able to analysis of her posts, but because I feel conflicted and have to put her in the middle. There's more on her at the end of my post.

Yume's a confirmed liar (#296) I also hate her posts 72, 80, 234, 497. Vedith is more complicated, but I don't think it's odd to peg him on a scumteam with Yume despite what happened earlier in day. Yume voted Vedith, but she only did it because she tried to buddy Shaziro 8 posts afterwards.

Vedith was needlessly defensive in #70...#137. Thought #100 was low effort because he was responding to a shitpost. #336 makes no sense. If he's someone like Jarvan, who dunks dragons and vomits rainbows it has nothing to do with whether alignments are random or not, so why say it? I'm sure alignments are random going by my own role PM. #523 seems like a lame post... #600 seems like a continuation of how he was building a scumteam from firebringer's posts... Like an elaborate reaction test... Except it all seemed weak. #600 is the worst of it because he's joking about having daytalk. Creating noise isn't town. I'd give him a pass if he was doing anything remotely townie. #632 "IF you [Shaziro] think I am scum, then surely Fire should be town fo sho?" seems disingenuous because despite supposedly being at odds, the pressure between Vedith and Firebringer has never been real despite having high interactions with one another. It easily reads S+T or S+S to me. The premise is really silly, which makes it seem more like a suggestion than a question of reads. Manipulation like this is scum.

Vedith's interactions are pretty bad. When doing counts I felt like after he saw firebringer and jester talking a lot together, he immediately tried getting in with jester.

As for where SIW stands, I'm not sure. #454 was a suspicious post. My immediate thought was that random's claim was scummy because it could intend to draw out the doc, and it was only after I rationalized it as being an ok trade did I think he sat a bit better. Meanwhile, he obviously wanted the farmvote! (he so much as said that he leveled up well and asked for it) I hated that, and it would be interpreted that he had two potential scum motives for his claim. #560 did seem good to me. Some people don't like her reads. I don't agree with them either, but plenty of people are scumreading Shaziro for instance. It looks like she hates Yume, while her reads are in a position to match Vedith's if she were to move firebringer from null to scum. I don't think her behavior is scummy, but because of #454 I'm going to be interested in her with a Yume scumflip despite #560. I'm nulling her until I see more/post flip.

VOTE: Vedith
vote: jester
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

But since he's begging for farm so badly I'm not about to call him obvtown as there's a chance that Thresh is 100% a red herring.
I was taking this from my notes when explaining my read on him but never removed that part of the note when I made note that Maestro said they picked Thresh but didn't receive it. Thresh is in the game unless Random and Maestro are scum. There's a chance that Thresh is still a red herring and #550 should be considered if Random were to ever flip scum.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

If you don't want to be in my scummiest slot, do something about it unless you think doubtcasting is scumhunting.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 728, HOHOHAHA wrote:
In post 725, HOHOHAHA wrote:I'm open to hear it and be convinced
Words from lycan, maybe
To flip you onto Vedith? I'm ok with a Yume lynch too, but I wanted to get my suspicions of Vedith onto the board and see where day would go from there.

I'm not really seeing where we are going in 3 days now-nor is there much interest in Vedith... I'm not voting Shaziro today and the votes on the board means he could be elim if we make the lynchpool Yume, Hiplop and SIW.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 758, The_Jester wrote:Vedith didn't act like his town self as I know it but his lynch is definitely out of question today, with deadline so soon and no replacement on the horizon.
who would vedith's partners be?
In post 765, The_Jester wrote:
In post 713, Lycanfire wrote: KTS has been making aggressive posts. I like those.
Do you think that's alignment indicative? Cause I assure you he can play like that as both sides.
What are your thoughts on him not providing any real content apart from unjustified (at that time) vote on SIW and calling out rando without any follow-up?
his posts are better than most

his pressure on SIW is good; random seemed ok, i won't begin to understand why he stopped. it'd be dumb if he kept going imo.

Vote: Shaziro
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Yume

not feeling vedith slot any more.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

MM we have a list of claims so far. please try to note them down as you go along in case they've messed up during your read through.

hiplop - mundo
LLD - sona
hoho - the champ
randommidget, - lucian
vedith - thresh
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

oh and yume is annie :^) almost forgot she was still in the game
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Both of these lynches are awful.

More thoughts when im not pretending to be dead at work.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

First off, jester's #789 post is completely flaccid. If your scumreads and townreads influence one another your scumreads influence your other scumreads. A post like that tells me he's ok with Vedith being lynched but not ok with calling any scumpartners of his, because he would probably have to say Yume, and he claims Yume is town because meta or some shit like that which is worth several times less than associatives
in this game

Next, the Yume wagon is the cleanest one on the board, and hiplop's on it. I wouldn't be surprised if there's two scum on him right now.

VOTE: SIW

I was holding back when i was putting her in null. I think she looks good with Yume. She's holding a chainsaw for hiplop for when he flips town. If she really hates Yume why is she on Shaziro? That's the worst wagon because random's only on it because he can't comprehend that Shaziro had every reason to grill him for potentially asking for doc CC while asking for farm votes if not CCed.

With how the votes are I'm okay with this lynch too.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

i might have misread #758
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

... When did hiplop switch votes to Shaziro?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

all i want to do in life is sleep
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:19 am

Post by Lycanfire »

then why do you want to lynch firebringer/dwlee if yume is scum?
In post 938, Shaziro wrote:Only way I could see that being the case, tbh, is if she was scum with Vedith.
pretty believable. i only dropped the idea when i thought jester was acting weird about yume/vedith. turns out i misread his post, which does a lot for my paranoia.

VOTE: Yume

lots of people i would lynch before dwlee
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Lycanfire »

seems like a challenge
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Lycanfire »

maybe someone with a weapon could make day interesting
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Lycanfire »

and lop off your head
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Lycanfire »

someone with a real weapon
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Maestro you didn't see anything. I was suggesting HOHO daykill Yume if we didn't get the numbers to lynch because I'm not voting Dwlee and we're not no lynching.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Not like it's a secret that he's Jax but if he has a daykill or executioner, or frankly anything he can use on the person he has stacks on it's better than a no lynch.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Vote: Jester
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Is there anyone here who disagrees with the notion that the late vengeful claim was scum?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

jester: you can say no to my offer if you have a shit role. i was able to offer it to everyone so it will go to shaziro if you say no.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

like, seriously don't take it if you have a shit role. i think shaziro has a shit role too but without flip the worst thing to do would be to give it to scum so i don't have many options here.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

le sigh
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

i'm too tired for this shit
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

let me support you then. what's the worst that could happen?

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

even if you're vengeful you're still scum. who cares.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Thought it was pretty clear that if LLD supports hiplop for the entire game, she is confirmed scum.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Shaziro: vengeful isn't a role easily given to town because it punishes the mafia for successfully mislynching. Vengeful bomb is all kinds of powerful.

Not to mention, she claims to have RB+Vengeful+Bomb at level 1. She's overloaded with power or lying. She's confirmed scum.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

you claimed vengeful at l-1 you're scum
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

vengeful town would have encouraged mafia hammer to trade 1-1
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

you just didn't want to be lynched.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1054, Yume wrote:
In post 1047, Lycanfire wrote:Shaziro: vengeful isn't a role easily given to town because it punishes the mafia for successfully mislynching. Vengeful bomb is all kinds of powerful.

Not to mention, she claims to
have RB+Vengeful+Bomb at level 1
. She's overloaded with power or lying. She's confirmed scum.
And you failed the test. 2nd scum found.
LOOK AT ME I'M SCUMHUNTING :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Fuck your meta.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

You've called me an idiot and said "fuck you". I'm not phased. I say fuck "your argument" and you want out?

I never cared about your meta no matter who was bringing it up. firebringer(?), shaziro, yourself. I did not care even once. If this was your last sword for your survival, go fall on it. You have nothing else.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Scumreading me for a post I retracted is really lazy unless you think it's some elaborate scumslip where I wanted to randomly doubtcast my strongest townread. You missed other intricacies like how at the same time, I made other errors like saying hiplop was on your slot and that's when I realized the Yume wagon was at one vote (myself) everyone else on firebringer and Shaziro, Shaziro on SIW and Maestro holding his vote. At this moment I was paranoid at how fast the votes were flying, esp. in two directions I didn't like them in and voted SIW due to suspicions and the fact I thought Shaziro and I made a good town bloc that could attract scum-if SIW were town. Votes didn't go anywhere, and there was 13(?) hours on the clock. I said I wasn't voting Shaziro and that there were many before Dwlee (firebringer) I would lynch and that's when my vote once again went on your slot. That should answer your confusion over which wagons I thought were bad.

If you scumread SIW you basically have to townread Shaziro. Interesting how you scumlean me when I resisted wagons on both your townleans. Unlike you I don't get the benefit of knowing who is innocent, so lashing out at me for voting you instead of Shaziro and Dwlee is confusing at best and an obvious scumslip at worst.
Side note at the beginning when i state i like Yume, she breadcrumbing.
She was faking a post restriction like everyone else with the random olalalala posts. I gave her an opportunity to admit it's fake, she said it wasn't and became a liar. Nobody should doubt that she intended to claim Annie from early on. Scum have motive for trying to claim so early is obvious: to get the farm vote. That's the real problem.

Speaking of farm vote, you can give it to me but I'm equally happy with it on jester

Vote: jester

In post 1125, The_Jester wrote:Lycan, can you explain a little bit what that connection between us means? I hoped we'd get a PT or something but it doesn't seem so.
tonight i make you awesome. :^^^^^)
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

it's ok everyone i require consent paperwork.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

im sure observers are incredibly confused rn.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1300, hiplop wrote:I think jester is scum
same
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

no one considering possibility MM died via bodyguard?

& hiplop claim is shit bc there's zero guarantee cassiopeia or teemo would be in the same game as singed. if we mass claimed day 1 and singed outted himself later this would royally fuck over scum, and hiplop never bothered to do this.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

sorry forgot i got a fake post restriction last night

you fucking peasants.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

ok i decided to actually read

hiplop why is maestro null?

why was dwlee voting me at start of day?

why did basic live through the night?

answers

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

i definitely think a poisoner is a mafia role. everyone has to the potential to fuck over scum with ults and we have two ways to gain levels. an alt night kill helps to make more bodies. i really don't believe there's third parties at play either unless someone asked to be baron nashor. i mean i GUESS baron could spit acid at people? but they would need more than a flavor alt kill @ level 1 to have a chance to do anything in this set up. the only question is whether hiplop is telling the truth or not.

i'm not really so sure. the people told they were poisoned sure seem pissed off and it seems like a great coincidence that our fakeclaimed mundo is actually singed, [totally not scum] and there must be a teemo or cassiopeia in the set up.

gonna have to read more but i think "i'm singed :D" fruit vendor role is probably the funniest claim ever.

just to confirm: people targetted hiplop and were told they were poisoned meanwhile they would have also had to have been targetted by a teemo or cassiopeia, right?
In post 1364, Basic wrote:Concerned about Lycanfire claiming to have read but by the same stroke asking why was I alive today. I thought it was obvious. Ive stated im a rbing bomb 3times now
you aren't a vengeful bomb and should have been shot. or we can try this from another angle: you don't have all these abilities at level 1 unless you're scum and need more than one ability at level 1 to deal with an army of townies that can make night phase look like URF. ignoring the whole part where scum don't have to tell the truth and all of this can be bullshit.

enjoy the post, mongrels
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Yeah, ok. I'll bite. I thinking there was a chance I did this without being informed I could do this, but I missed how Maestro did post at the start of day, and, oddly enough is claiming to be post restricted in the middle of day.

I'm Kalista, and no, I don't have a black mist ability. Black mist isn't mentioned in my role PM. I was thinking it was pretty obvious that I was Kalista from "my role PM makes me think alignments are random" (regarding Vedith on randomidget/thresh) post. When I was trying to get jester to accept the black spear I did claim a support role, but I posted a pic of Kyuubei for a reason. I wanted him to 1) accept it 2) not have it go to shaziro if possible 3) not get one of us NKed over it.

Every time I've seen someone silenced in mafia they were told they would be modkilled if they did what Maestro is doing... Which is talking with votes. Silencer is a shit role because it takes someone out of the game, and I think RC is experienced enough to know that.

Feel free to cash in a daykill on me. It's a pretty good one for one for mafia I guess.

VOTE: Maestro
vote: the_jester

If you want to stop screwing around and claim, that would be great.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

more posts to come im busy drinking beer and reading mafyer games.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

don't let it stop you from posting i could use the entertainment rn
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

same
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

The only scum motive I can hypothesize is Maestro wanting an excuse for lurking/low contrib for today.

I don't like how it's everyone posting not named Maestro that is trying to figure out how, why, or by who.

VOTE: LLD
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

just popping by to say that jester said he'd support me in pushing maestro days ago im just having second thoughts about karthus being in the game because supposedly black mist isn't just a kalista thing. i do think the chances are pretty slim to none that even karthus is in the game, he would have a silencer ability. as for hiplop he has a shit claim but i don't think he and basic are a team. thoughts? :left:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

for that matter i don't think maestro and basic are a team either because maestro had the push vote on the original yume wagon, and i don't think maestro and hiplop are partners due to the last few pages.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

similarly i don't believe that hiplop and jester are a team because jester is the deadsea in pt while i don't think jester and maestro are partners either. supposedly jester doesn't hate a yume/basic lynch all that much but he isn't as gung ho for that one as hiplop and maestro are :right:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:05 am

Post by Lycanfire »

i... ok. i mean the person ccing him had second thoughts.

you're all ruthless :evil:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:45 am

Post by Lycanfire »

i hope you don't mean the experience enabler part :P

i missed it until you pointed it out, but the second redacted:redacted is probably some kind of lyncher mechanic that RC feels they can't reveal due to balance.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

me too!

except i'm useless unless i get there.

VOTE: Hiplop
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

also while basic's post looks really bad, it looks almost too bad while maestro's push on the original yume wagon would have been a crazy bus as the wagon was only HOHO with yourself and LLD just screwing around on the wagon (imo) and i got the impression hoho just wanted to keep changing his votes to see who would get annoyed by his X is scum.

i'm not saying maestro didn't try to bus yume but basic really should have known that if it wasn't maestro i was going to vote her. the post doesn't really make sense if they're as scumteam. personally i'd sit back and cheer as maestro tried killing himself if i were in the shoes of scum!basic.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Lycanfire »

see the problem with jester as scum is that he knew my role during night 1

then when maestro claimed black mist jester started questioning me in pt about it because without looking into it google search plainly says kalista is involved with it (technically thresh helped unleash it in the lore)

if he was scumbuddies with maestro he would have surely told mafia my role. now if maestro thought he could claim black mist silence anyway, why would jester question me about it?

frankly i completely forgot about the 2014 harrowing event. maestro could have spelled out karthusfu and i'd be like ok let's kill basic.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

VOTE: Dwlee99

in case basic suddenly went voteless. if not this is a fancy prod dodge because it shouldn't have gone out and i feel better as a result.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

not much out of nka besides the fact scum didn't want to waste kill on a fruit vendeor

dwlee probably suspects the SIW slot/ActionDan because putting their vote on himself was practically the same as taking it out of the game, even if he was alive.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

jester hasnt talked to me in a week i think i was dumped
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

can you explain your role hiplop do you give poison or do you people just think they have poison if they target you?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

i don't know what i can be expected to do when someone wants to ignore my questions
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1716, Shaziro wrote:What questions and who is ignoring them?
Hiplop won't tell me how his role works. I asked twice.

Both of these wagons are dumb. Look here instead. VOTE: ActionDan
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1730, ActionDan wrote:Elaborate on "dumb"
the two wagons are on 1) someone who went hard on hiplop with a maestro scumflip inc and 2) the person i smacked with the black spear

how does your pov differ
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

not to say jester is conftown to me but i know his role. seems like something rc would do :shrug:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

epic post basic you're really helping my case here
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1748, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1743, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 1730, ActionDan wrote:Elaborate on "dumb"
the two wagons are on 1) someone who went hard on hiplop with a maestro scumflip inc and 2) the person i smacked with the black spear

how does your pov differ
Significantly.

2) Despite what I assume is a privileged position, being your BDSM partner, Jester is fair game for the lynch. Just because you share a QT doesn't suddenly make anyone else's reasons for voting him illegitimate.

1) Conventional wisdom would suggest that is chainsawing (unless Hiplop is scum too); either way, I don't see that as a reason for Basic votes being dumb when at least 2/3 are for strictly role-related reasons.

Try commenting on those.
i was purposely unhelpful re:jester. i want to know why people want to vote him because all the ones i've seen are bad.

as for basic. scum don't typically chainsaw for scum like that as it enters wifom territory. while attention for scum is always bad.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

jester already said he had a reason and i already confirmed that jester and i were holding off while we figured out what was going on / to get more interactions if maestro was bullshitting.

hiplop doesn't care
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

anyways postie like i said in pt your reads are wrong. keep reading and come up with something better. last time you gave me a lynch pool it was flawed.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

apparently i didn't but jester said it (1581) and i didn't say anything.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

No I'm in a hood with Postie/jester. I stabbed the slot with the dark spear in twilight 1.

one day i woke up to jester going aggro on me in the pt talking about black mist and how he was pissed that i was suspecting him in the hood while withholding info about my role.

that's when i got caught up and told him it wasn't me even though he seemed really sure black mist had to do with me and that's why he wanted to get on the same page before blasting maestro a new one

i told him to wait because i wasn't sure if maestro really WAS silenced by me if in the case of him targeting me at night by some uninformed condition. i wanted us to play it cool and not give maestro anything he could use to get out of it while simultaneously seeing how people reacted to him.

i'm saying that jester already claimed knowledge of believing maestro is full of shit and i didn't rebuke that. worth noting that i counterclaimed maestro's silence claim. sort of relevant here.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

looks like someone decided not to be your love slave
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

thought i already said that we're not lynching hiplop.

problem with jester as maestro's partner: i roleclaimed to him in twilight 1 and scum would have known about my role by night 1. why would maestro claim silence through black mist? plus i would have missed it unless jester brought it up in PT.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

okay technically i stabbed him t1 we didn't get our pt until night 1 same deal though
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Lycanfire »

just a reminder that deadline was moved back because of people that can't handle having arguments

we have 5 days

originally it was supposed to be 2 or so.

speedlynching is claiming scum.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Lycanfire »

UNVOTE:

Shaziro: Who's unlynchable?

Hiplop if still around: how do you feel about maestro/jester interactions now knowing that jester knew my role during night 1 and that he was the one that mentioned black mist claim to me first?

KTS: Why not Basic? You want to lynch scum this game right?

Also: why did you say you thought Random/Maestro were third party lynchers when you're third party? Isn't 3 a little much?

and yea i'm questioning postie in private i don't trust you fuckers from speedlynching if she says something dumb.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Dwlee
: if you are a restless spirit, vote me. If you are a conditional restless spirit, vote LLD or myself at the start of day tomorrow.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Lycanfire »

going to be honest i never read dwlee's flip until now :shrug: ignore me
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Lycanfire »

maybe

but i want to figure this game out first. it's for my ego.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1960, Antihero wrote:the only thing you're doing is killing wagon momentum

actiondan is scum!
good
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

dunno
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

just so we're clear i DONT care if you want to case hiplop. if that's your gut, just fucking do it. however any case of hiplop slot has to paint scum motive in day 2. you can't just say this this this this is scummy. paint him like one of your scum girls and say, "therefore hiplop bussed his partner"!

doubting the slot hurts town because he's claimed fruit vendor. he can't do much more to make us doubt him any less. either we prove he's a scumbutt or we find someone better.

that goes to you too basic.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

shaziro: why ignore an easy question?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

your unlynchables for the day
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1997, Shaziro wrote:Oh, well that really depends on what discussions come out. I think basic is probably town, you as well. I don't think your knife thing confirms jester as town though, so I consider that viable.
what are your thoughts on lld and antihero?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Lycanfire »

if i'm your second most town read why do you keep refusing to work with me?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 2036, Shaziro wrote:I don't see where I've refused to work with you? Other than missing your question the first go around.
thoughts on antihero/lld?

sorry, did you think i was going to hammer without you answering?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Lycanfire »

You didn't put LLD or Antihero as unlynchable. That's why I asked about them. I agree with LLD for reasons you've stated.

As for Antihero: we have a flipped scum. How do you feel about this?
In post 35, HOHOHAHA wrote:VOTE: Maestro

Why vote once when we can vote twice though

-HAHA
In post 420, HOHOHAHA wrote:
In post 410, Maestro wrote:I'm reading for the first time. #rude
Skip first 10 pages and you'll lose nothing.

And yes, this is a hydra between GIF and TNE.
Never meant to be a secret hydra.
In post 1436, HOHOHAHA wrote:maestro got black misted, according to him.
In post 1675, HOHOHAHA wrote:Why would hiplop even bus maestro like that

My guess is that maestro actually got silenced but because he had his shot reflected or something.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (isolation #103) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Lycanfire »

and yes random/hiplop i have intent and we have 2 days left.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #104) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Do you intend to give me action experience LLD?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (isolation #105) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Either ActionDan or LLD should give me experience on top of the vote.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 2048, Shaziro wrote:Was 2044 a question to me?
you're trying really hard to derail this lynch
In post 2049, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2046, Lycanfire wrote:Do you intend to give me action experience LLD?
Maybe?

Have you claimed what ability you're planning to use?
maestro gave me lynch farm yesterday. i need two levels for my ult. when can you get me the XP?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 2054, Shaziro wrote:...My vote is there. I was asking because the way you said it you could also be asking Anti, and I figure it's better to let people who are asked the questions answer them.
i was posting in reply to you: your reasons seem so simple that i have to wonder if you've analyzed their interactions with maestro. i don't disagree with your read, but your way of getting there was suspect.
In post 2055, Antihero wrote:i guess lycan and basic are waiting for more nothing to happen before voting
i had a matter to clear up with LLD as i already mentioned that going without my ult is pointless. farm voting me is a waste unless i get farm from her or actiondan. meanwhile we had our replacement for hiplop come in. it's rude to take away their intro post.
In post 2056, Antihero wrote:and this is why i keep harping on "keep momentum going" because we could've had the actiondan flip and now be in twilight with something to talk about but right now we're all just sitting here, sinking deeper and deeper into apathy
you seem to be the only one vocally apathetic
In post 2062, Shaziro wrote:...or not. If this flips town, we look at Basic next, yes?
look at everyone
In post 2064, Basic wrote:If this is town we look at whose not on the lynch.

No lynch, no town experience.
From what I gather....?
The one flipped chooses who they give experience from. It can be scum experience too. Maestro gave me his lynch XP. That's another reason why I wasn't suspecting the jester slot: I told him the lynch leveled me up in PT and he never pushed me on it. Postie doesn't seem to care, either. If this was a scumplay to put doubt on me, scum!Jester/Postie wouldn't have let it go.

Vote: Lycanfire

VOTE: ActionDan
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

need that level before night phase. my ult starts in twilight.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

that would be a great scumrole. mafia transferable vote requested bodyguard experience giver.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

randomize who you bodyguard request tonight lld. kalista's wild ride is going to get funky.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

probably yeah. i have a hundred plus games on an old website.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

maybe i got day farm and shaziro got lynch farm?

i never looked because if i get the vote now it's pointless.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

lemme check last twilight bc i certainly never got day farm last time yet i leveled up after maestro died
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8282302

LLD got day farm and was absent from the list

i got lynch farm and remained on the list
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

preflip i had you in two scumteams, postie in two, actiondan in 2, and kts in 3. you're elim because i didn't have you with actiondan. from 5 scumteams i've eliminated it to 2. kts or postie are remaining scum.

towniness:
lld 100%
hiplop 100%
basic 95%
shaziro 95%
random 90%
antihero 90%

if you'd ask me the chances of someone playing a really good scumgame i'd say it would be basic or random. i could probably case anti to 100% but i'd have to be right in my theory or i wouldn't prove anything. lld's town and so is hiplop. putting random at 90% because summer wasn't very decisive but from what she said she hated yume/shaziro. i didn't hate shaziro day 1, though he never grilled any one like how he did random in day 1. which was why i was initially townreading him. essentially random gets knocked down some as Summer's day 1 actions have to have some motive.

this wagon http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8279204 would be the most telling evidence against jester/postie. summer couldn't hammer her townread. kts i think already claimed scum at that point and didn't do it. jester was already on the wagon.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:55 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

my ult can prove postie's alignment and generally fuck with what will happen tonight. the only question is whether you can give me that level before then, LLD
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 2089, Shaziro wrote:Do we know for sure there isn't a third party? I believe we do, but I'm not positive.
who is third party?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 2114, Postie wrote:Okay having those posts there like that, it does look a lot like he was trying to set up hiplop as a future lynch.
Is there a reason this isn't likely to be a case of vote:townie/fos:partner?
maestro made this exact same post when he voted yume and fosed jester lol
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

hiplop/zefiend is more town than random.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Not getting my ult is a waste of day farm. I might as well get it and use it because it will tell me her alignment.

A question to zefiend and Basic: it's day 1. You know the scumteam is Maestro, SummerInWonderland and someone else. Who is the last person?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

yeah you're probably crazy for eliming kts and postie.

considering hiplop as scum is crazy. he is 100% town.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

I've been popping by on and off because I have a day ability :shrug:

I had to wait on my result and got a prod for my efforts.

First things first: I didn't get to use my ult because as I said it was twilight only. I didn't get LLD's level until night. That's why I was making a big deal about it and how day farm was going to be useless. I considered the possibility of LLD having a doc protection but if hoho/anti are to be believed scum supposedly have a way to punch through it?

In any case, Postie, if I used my ult it would have been obvious. It doubles day with oathsworn lynch AND puts us in stasis. That's also why I wanted LLD to 'randomize' her target, 'cause I would have been bodyguarding nobody, and Basic is the best person for it tbh.

Speaking of Basic. She didn't send an RB but she knew she was going to have to bodyguard LLD? What happened there?

It doesn't really matter. Back to my result. I'm a flavor cop/modified global tracker/watcher. I can stabby with my partner and learn their flavor (Sentinel). What I never told jester was that my Rend didn't require my partner.

I stabbed Hiplop night 2. Since he didn't die and claimed fruit vendor I was planning on leaving the spears in to see if someone would get some upon his possible death. But the wagons in day 3 were so suspicious that I was wondering if mafia thought he was an SK. Added to the fact I was never told I was poisoned until after I used Rend again during that day, to find he and nobody targeted each other practically confirms him to me as not being some arsonist mechanic SK. I mean, if it's SO IMPORTANT that being poisoned could be detonated wouldn't I have been told at start of day? Yeah I feel a bit like a scumbag using mod error to clear someone but that's what happened.

I stabbed Basic last night. She targeted nobody and was targeted by nobody.

In my mind the only question is whether we should lynch KTS before Postie.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (isolation #123) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

sorry it's probably worth noting that my spears are how the tracking/watching works and they spread on contact. currently only hiplop and basic have spears. for some reason they stay in even if i rend again.

sentinel activates if my partner and i target the same person that might be a little unclear too
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Lycanfire »

ya my point was that i couldn't confirm postie, and since basic didn't stop the kill or roleblocked in place of a kill, lld is practically confirmed to have stopped it, unless postie abstained due to worry over being tracked/that it would interact with stasis somehow.

i don't think a non-kts non-postie lynch is viable now that i've claimed. we could use my ult and do shaziro-kts(double day lynch between postie and i)-postie tomorrow but if it's NOT postie LLD has to properly choose who to vote give to in the mylo between random/antihero***. we're better off eliminating postie esp. because if jester was telling the truth she won't actually be removed from the game because of our combined roles.

***there may be a simpler solution to this mylo
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Lycanfire »

if we're getting kts to claim today, kts should claim before postie because postie is locked into a roleclaim already.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Lycanfire »

actually i think lynching town!postie tomorrow with that plan is game because lld would have to protect properly just to get to a mylo
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Lycanfire »

think i was forgetting basic in the above :P wouldn't be a mylo.

if shaziro is willing to elim himself postie should be willing to with my double day lynch. this would give me a lynchpool of random anti kts. if the game isn't already over by night, we could get anti and random to prove themselves.. the scum is probably kts in this scenario though but we would be going into it with less questions.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

why did you flake when you said you would die for LLD, basic?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 2219, ɀefiend wrote: Could you clarify on the meaning of these underlined statements?
i used rend on hiplop day 3 after his wagon was developing because i was suspecting he was an SK (i targetted him without getting the violent gas fruit vendor thing). so this made me suspect he did something that night or scum had knowledge of his role. i used rend THEN got the result of a single spear in hiplop along with the violent gas message, with clarification that i should have gotten it at day start. pr much killed all my SK suspicions.

i thought that spears left the target after getting a day result but rc clarified that they don't. i have perma watching and tracking on hiplop and basic slots.

In post 2219, ɀefiend wrote:Lynching Shaziro and Postie is the same outcome and my current choice. I'm not seeing how Shaz+KTS is better than Shaz+Postie until we hear from KTS and possibly Postie about their role specifics.
i was assuming my oathsworn lynch won't allow postie and i to lynch each other even with consent. i can double check i suppose..

goes without saying that if we lynch postie first, i can't do the whole fate's call thing in twilight.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

ignoring outliers

day 4 9
postie lynched 8
game over

day 4 9
postie lynched 8
no kill
day 5
kts lynched 7
game over

day 4 9
postie lynched 8
lycan dead/lld's bodyguard dead 7
day 5
randomidget lynched 6
game over

day 4 9
postie lynched 8
day 5
randomidget lynched 6
lld's bodyguard/basic/lld dead 5
antihero lynched 4
game over

day 4 9
postie lynched 8
day 5
randomidget lynched 6
lld's bodyguard/basic/lld dead 5
day 6
antihero lynched 4
anyone not named kts dead 3
day 7 lylo
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 2228, Postie wrote:If I'm lynched are we in autowin?
fypov what decision will yield highest chance of town win today?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Lycanfire »

because i'm under the impression that lld has to request you to do it.

you used your one shot on hiplop night 1?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Lycanfire »

postie, i don't think you should wait for KTS.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (isolation #134) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Lycanfire »

can everyone with a skin claim they have one.

i'll start: i'm championship kalista.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #135) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Lycanfire »

claiming noskin will probably get to the point sooner
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #136) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

currently asking if that's possible.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #137) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Ok, that's what I was waiting for.

So, for starters it seems you only get skins from activating abilities. The most common way for this is to gain a level. I got my first skin (SKT Kalista) night 1 when I gained access to my abilities by having an oathsworn. Since then I've been Blood Moon Kalista and Victorious Kalista from level ups.

The thing is, Postie claims to be Popstar Ahri but neither her or jester have told me about leveling up. They've never received day farm. They've never received twilight farm. They've never received lynch farm (myself-Antihero). They've never received LLD farm (dwlee-random-myself?).

However, we do know from Maestro's flip that scum gain levels from NKs. Since there was no kill last night and Postie replaced in yesterday, Postie may not have been given the specifics of how they became Popstar Ahri.

Another problem I have with Postie's claim is that it levels into its passive and gets its ult before a regular spell. It also wasn't very provable when Jester claimed it to me night 1 when I claimed reliance on my partner in order to do anything to him. A neighbourizer/loverizer with our oathsworn PT is strong, but would it be worth farm? My first thought when I saw the claim was that we were never going to prove it because it takes 2 levels. Mine was innate at level 1.

I got a response from RC. Myself and Postie are valid lynches for my double day lynch, but it won't go through until the following twilight (twilight 5). There's also the chance Postie can decline to agree with me, but if we're intent on lynching her, that should mean claiming scum.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #138) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Lycanfire »

actually, there's an inacurracy in my above post. jester claimed to get spirit rush at level 3. postie claims 4. jester also claimed neighbourizer valuablizer at level 4 (???). postie claims level 3 (equally wtf, considering they don't have a claimed level 5/6)
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #139) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Ok, for starters I was trying to see if Postie was going to read the PT. She and jester already claimed a different order of abilities. Jester did say he got a level from being soulbound night 1. Postie here is saying she got a skin, not a level. To avoid quoting jester had explicitly said they leveled up and they thought it was because of being soulbound. Since Postie claimed a skin and no level, I wanted to see how far the inconsistencies would go if I pressed her on it.

re:anti

>i still don't know what "oathsworn" means and i don't know what "stasis" is.

oathsworn is a flavor name for my neighbour. i soulbound (neighbourized) the slot twilight 1. stasis is a targetted/self rolestop/roleblock.

>and lycan can use it instantly and keep it in d4 from twilight? when's the resolution on all these things?

double day won't actually happen until tomorrow, apparently, which is the only way postie and i being able to lynch ourselves makes sense, anyhow. it winds up starting twilight 4. twilight 5 is the double day portion.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #140) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

so, on the small chance it isn't postie lynching shaziro is the right call.

if it's not postie:

lynch shaziro
global announced track day 5
(likely no kill as it would out scum)
no lynch
twilight 5
lynch postie
???
the equivalent of a two no lynches and NKs going through. doesn't really hurt us, and in this case postie really is a town aligned restless spirit. it's probably a good time to mention that we can talk to each other even if we're dead, so postie would only be removed from the lynch counter. so practically a loss of 1.5 townies by day 6 for a lot of compensation.

if it's postie:

lynch shaziro
global announced track day 5
(no kill because postie was stopped)
no lynch
twilight 5
lynch postie
endgame

in either case lynching shaziro should be free. i can't really see a jester role here.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #141) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

now if shaziro really is a jester, it means thor is scum and we're all idiots. i don't think the rift scuttler wants to die and i can't think of a neutral that does... an overfed poro probably wants to explode and make babies. that's about it.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #142) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

anyone eager to prove their role?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #143) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

anti: shaz is a free lynch because his global track would force scum to abstain. he would take the place of an NK and let me activate my ult. this opens us up to the possibility of a no lynch tomorrow as the double day will happen twilight 5, and we can say if postie refuses, it's claiming scum and would result in a day 6 lynch.

so we can get 1/day 2/shaziro 1/twilight 1/lld levels today and 1/day 1/postie 1/lld levels tomorrow assuming a postie lynch isn't game.

we could easily buff up zefiend or test postie's role in the meantime
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

antihero: thoughts on zefiend vs thor before we end day?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”