Mini 1819: League of Legends: Clash of Fates (Endgame)

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2196, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, if I'm scum you realise I cannot win as the last scum right?

Because I don't have a vote? I need to give it to someone else?

Like I'm triple confirmed.

Confirmed as a doctor.
Confirmed by being an experience giver.
Confirmed by having no vote.
The no vote is not technically confirming as if it is 2/1 at endgame and you convince your vote recipient not to vote you, you endgame and win.
Experience giver is not technically confirmed due to a ~reason~
Doctor I can buy.

Do y'all want me role claiming or no?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Antihero »

nobody else going to know. go ahead and claim if you think it'll help.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Postie »

What Anti said.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'm the Rift Scuttler! When I get lynched I can choose somebody to give 2 levels of experience to! Something special also happens the night after I die! I am a -Town- non champion role, which is why I can't receive farm. I didn't know that I was completely ineligible to get farm, hence me discouraging it being wasted on me.
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8190234#p8190234]post 50[/url], Shaziro wrote:Posting before I slip off to my bed, tonight was game night and I was running on about an hour of sleep. I'll be around tomorrow!
Slip off to my -river- bed
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8190980#p8190980]post 81[/url], Shaziro wrote:Yume, chill for a mo. Vedith, was I on the right track or am I up shit creek without a paddle?
Creek!
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8203557#p8203557]post 565[/url], Shaziro wrote:I really don't think I was super agressive on that, tbh. I've said several times that if he does towny things, my read could be changed, and when somebody actually gave his claim more credence, I specifically mentioned that. He's back to fairly null for me, hence me unvoting. I dunno, I was feeling particularly rambunctious or somethin'. What about hippy saying he wants farm has you thinking it's for good reasons, other than just the fact that he keeps on saying he wants it?
This one is the "particularly rambunctious" part, and was aimed largely at hippy. My pick for an anything goes upick marathon that I loved the most was "Particularly Rambunctious Fiddler Crab"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Antihero »

ohkay..........

so are you saying you should be lynched at some point or what?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Shaziro »

Definitely. A boost of 2 levels to one that I don't think cancels out the other two for day vote and twilight vote? That is a damn strong boost if put in the right place, and could potentially be the counter to thresh.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Postie »

The "something special" had better be pretty darn special.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Shaziro »

It is so special it might be worth lynching me today. Gotta check another thing with the mod
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Antihero »

no we're lynching postie today
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Lycanfire »

ya my point was that i couldn't confirm postie, and since basic didn't stop the kill or roleblocked in place of a kill, lld is practically confirmed to have stopped it, unless postie abstained due to worry over being tracked/that it would interact with stasis somehow.

i don't think a non-kts non-postie lynch is viable now that i've claimed. we could use my ult and do shaziro-kts(double day lynch between postie and i)-postie tomorrow but if it's NOT postie LLD has to properly choose who to vote give to in the mylo between random/antihero***. we're better off eliminating postie esp. because if jester was telling the truth she won't actually be removed from the game because of our combined roles.

***there may be a simpler solution to this mylo
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Lycanfire »

if we're getting kts to claim today, kts should claim before postie because postie is locked into a roleclaim already.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Lycanfire »

actually i think lynching town!postie tomorrow with that plan is game because lld would have to protect properly just to get to a mylo
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I'm down to lynch postie today, not shaz
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Shaziro »

I can actually pretty much force scum not to kill anyone tonight. With my special thing.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Lycanfire »

think i was forgetting basic in the above :P wouldn't be a mylo.

if shaziro is willing to elim himself postie should be willing to with my double day lynch. this would give me a lynchpool of random anti kts. if the game isn't already over by night, we could get anti and random to prove themselves.. the scum is probably kts in this scenario though but we would be going into it with less questions.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Basic »

If I had a preference for lynch. I would say kts. Simply because my original post and I assumed was he a 3Rd party survivor he would be a non champion role. But that's already been done and I'm unequivically confident shaz is town aligned as non champion. He's always acted in towns interest. Kts explicitly has not. On the other hand posties been trying to paint me and at times LLD as scum. So...... Im good with whatever in honesty.

Eh yeah. If I get LLDS vote at some point I'm good with her controlling it tbh. I probably trust her more than myself at this point especially if it came to choosing between anti and random. On that note I assumed since I said I'd die for LLD it was like an auto thing of if she's attacked I'd take the blow in her place. Still good with that.

Also on the subject of claims following my fuck up and day1 i feel i can clear my role up if it's in towns interest.
If it's not going to be remembered in Five years time,
It's not worth worrying about Five minutes longer.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I mean, honestly I'd be happy to be a night kill if we don't lynch me so I may as well go ahead and explain what the ~special~ thing is. If y'all lynch me today, tonight I give you vision. I give a global public tracker result which says what all actions performed that night were. It will either give player name, or flavor character, at my discretion.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

So apparently I need to actually use V/LA tags on the weekend instead of just telling RC I'm V/LA on the weekend. Gonna catch up now.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

why did you flake when you said you would die for LLD, basic?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2181, Lycanfire wrote:...

It doesn't really matter. Back to my result. I'm a flavor cop/modified global tracker/watcher. I can stabby with my partner and learn their flavor (Sentinel). What I never told jester was that my Rend didn't require my partner.

I stabbed Hiplop night 2. Since he didn't die and claimed fruit vendor
I was planning on leaving the spears in
to see if someone would get some upon his possible death...
In post 2182, Lycanfire wrote:sorry it's probably worth noting that my spears are how the tracking/watching works and they spread on contact. currently only hiplop and basic have spears.
for some reason they stay in even if i rend again

sentinel activates if my partner and i target the same person that might be a little unclear too
Could you clarify on the meaning of these underlined statements?
In post 2209, Lycanfire wrote:ya my point was that i couldn't confirm postie, and since basic didn't stop the kill or roleblocked in place of a kill, lld is practically confirmed to have stopped it, unless postie abstained due to worry over being tracked/that it would interact with stasis somehow.

i don't think a non-kts non-postie lynch is viable now that i've claimed. we could use my ult and do shaziro-kts(double day lynch between postie and i)-postie tomorrow but if it's NOT postie LLD has to properly choose who to vote give to in the mylo between random/antihero***. we're better off eliminating postie esp. because if jester was telling the truth she won't actually be removed from the game because of our combined roles.

***there may be a simpler solution to this mylo
If we lynch Shaziro and KTS today and they BOTH flip town or non-mafia, Shaziro can give us vision which prevents mafia from killing. Which results in a worst case scenario 5v2 situation assuming you are still paranoid of anti or random. That is not MYLO. This option also allows us to plan all night actions out in advance.

Lynching Shaziro and Postie is the same outcome and my current choice. I'm not seeing how Shaz+KTS is better than Shaz+Postie until we hear from KTS and possibly Postie about their role specifics.

I'm also not seeing why we wouldn't ever lynch two people in this situation.

---
In post 2215, Basic wrote:If I had a preference for lynch. I would say kts. Simply because my original post and I assumed was he a 3Rd party survivor he would be a non champion role. But that's already been done and I'm unequivically confident shaz is town aligned as non champion. He's always acted in towns interest. Kts explicitly has not. On the other hand posties been trying to paint me and at times LLD as scum. So...... Im good with whatever in honesty.

Eh yeah. If I get LLDS vote at some point I'm good with her controlling it tbh. I probably trust her more than myself at this point especially if it came to choosing between anti and random. On that note I assumed since I said I'd die for LLD it was like an auto thing of if she's attacked I'd take the blow in her place. Still good with that.

Also on the subject of claims following my fuck up and day1 i feel i can clear my role up if it's in towns interest.
LLD will not be giving you her vote. You are unpredictable and scattered in thought. Also, how have you managed to go so long without coming clean? Of course clearing up your role is in the town's interest, now get on with it.

Choosing between anti and random for what matter?

---

My level 2 ability is absolutely useless. Given my understanding of how mechanics ought to work, my level 4 ability would stop a kill on someone even if the mafia attempted to strongman it. The ability requires knowing who is attempting the killing. As I said, this could be useful in a heading into a potential MYLO phase or even preventing a loss should a mislynch or other fuck-up happen.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

I think that given how high the probability of Postie flipping scum is they should be the lynch for today.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2220, Randomnamechange wrote:I think that given how high the probability of Postie flipping scum is they should be the lynch for today.
Me then Postie, or just Postie?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Postie then you if that isn't game over
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Shaziro »

I don't know how that would work, because I don't know how the doublevote works. Why would you want postie first though?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 2219, ɀefiend wrote: Could you clarify on the meaning of these underlined statements?
i used rend on hiplop day 3 after his wagon was developing because i was suspecting he was an SK (i targetted him without getting the violent gas fruit vendor thing). so this made me suspect he did something that night or scum had knowledge of his role. i used rend THEN got the result of a single spear in hiplop along with the violent gas message, with clarification that i should have gotten it at day start. pr much killed all my SK suspicions.

i thought that spears left the target after getting a day result but rc clarified that they don't. i have perma watching and tracking on hiplop and basic slots.

In post 2219, ɀefiend wrote:Lynching Shaziro and Postie is the same outcome and my current choice. I'm not seeing how Shaz+KTS is better than Shaz+Postie until we hear from KTS and possibly Postie about their role specifics.
i was assuming my oathsworn lynch won't allow postie and i to lynch each other even with consent. i can double check i suppose..

goes without saying that if we lynch postie first, i can't do the whole fate's call thing in twilight.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”