has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Mini 1851 : Order of the Stick Mafia - Epilogue

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia!

Based on the wonderful webcomic by Rich Burlew. Go read up here!

Master Player List

1. Infinity 324
2. Leonshade
3. shaddowez

4. Bulbazak

5. PanterPunt
replaced farside22

6. PeregrineV
7. Tammy

8. Nachomamma8
9. Kagami
10. kraska77
11. Wisdom
12. SirCakez

13. GreyICE
replaced Wraith

Bold
= Confirmed.
* = Prods received.

Out There Adventuring (Alive)

Spoiler:
PeregrineV - Durkon Thundershield, Town Rolestopper
survived.
Tammy - O-Chul, Town Bulletproof Disabled 1-Shot Vigilante Neighbor
survived.
Kagami - Mr. Scruffy, Vanilla Town
survived.
Wisdom - Belkar Bitterleaf, Town Risky 1-Shot Day Vigilante
survived.

In Need of Resurrection (Dead)

Spoiler:
Bulbazak - Haley Starshine, Vanilla Town
, killed Day 1.
GreyICE - Lord Shojo, Vanilla Town
, lynched Day 1.
shaddowez -Tsukiko, Mafia Goon
, killed Night 1.
SirCakez - Tarquin, Mafia 2-Shot Jailkeeping Story Vendor
, lynched Day 2.
PantherPunt - Thog, Vanilla Town
, lynched Day 3.
kraska77 - The Monster in the Darkness, Town Bulletproof Enabling 1-Shot Vigilante Death Enabling Neighbor
, killed Night 3.
Leonshade - Roy Greenhilt, Modified Lynching Informed Jack of All Trades
, lynched Day 4.
Infinity 324 - The Oracle of the Sunken Valley, Town 4-Shot Neapolitan
, killed Night 4.
Nachomamma8 - Mafia 2-Shot Rolecopping Bulletproof
, lynched Day 5.

Erased from the Drawing Board (Mod-killed)

Spoiler:
None so far. Let’s keep it that way.

Potential New Cast Members (Potential Replacements)

1. Andrius
2. Pine
3. Ser Arthur Dayne

Links to Important Events

Day 1 begins. GreyICE replaces Wraith. Bulbazak is killed. GreyICE is lynched and Night 1 begins.

Day 2 begins with shaddowez dead. PantherPunt replaces farside22. SirCakez is lynched and Night 2 begins.

Day 3 begins. PantherPunt is lynched and Night 3 begins.

Day 4 begins with kraska77 dead. Leonshade is lynched and Night 4 begins.

Day 5 begins with Infinity 324 dead. Nachomamma8 is lynched and the game is complete.

Current Deadline

No deadlines as the game has concluded.

Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:59 am, edited 34 times in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Rules – long ago stolen from Kdub.

General Rules

A1) All site rules are in effect at all times. Familiarize yourself with them HERE.
A2) The mod's decisions are final.
A3) If you feel that I have made a mistake or otherwise have questions, you may send me a PM. Please do not post anything but V/LA notices in thread as direct Mod responses in thread can possibly compromise the game.
A4) You may not discuss this game outside of the game thread unless your role allows you to. This includes PMs, emails, PTs, AIM and other instant messaging services, or any other form of communication be it written or verbal. This includes 'Rant buddies'. Want to rant? Pm me ... I enjoy reading them.
A5) You may not discuss other games still in progress in this game thread, even if you are dead in that game.
A6) If you are dead, you may not post in the game thread or communicate with living players about the game. This includes Bah posts.
A7) You may not quote or pretend to quote private communications with the mod or other players. You may paraphrase but if in my judgment it is too close to a quote you may be subject to punishment. You may not make reference to timing of any communication provided by the Mod to you in thread or any other means of communication.
A8) You may not post in invisible, small, or encrypted text. A good rule of thumb on stenography – if the average person could not see the intended message when told how it was created or if the stenography requires outside of thread resources (language translation, etc) it isn’t acceptable.
A9) You may not edit any posts even if you have the power to do so.
A10) Please do not post in blue text. This is my mod color. The only exception is use of blue in a VC analysis to distinguish players whose alignment has already been publicly provided.
A11) Breaking any rules may result in penalties, up to and including modkill. If you are modkilled, you may lose the game, even if your faction eventually wins based on the Mod's discretion. I will decide whether or not modkills end the day.
A12) Do not post from any account other than the one active in the game. Repeated infractions will result in penalties even if no advantage for your faction appears to be gained.
A13) I reserve the right to add or modify rules or make exceptions to any existing rules if I feel there is a situation that requires the mod to intervene.

Voting

B1) Votes must be bolded like this: VOTE: Playername. Use of the Vote Tags are encouraged but not required.
B2) Unvotes are appreciated but not required.
B3) A lynch will occur when one player has the majority of the available votes for the day. A majority is defined as half the total living players in the game, rounded down, plus 1 additional vote.
B4) If at deadline no player has achieved a majority of votes a no-lynch will occur.
B5) Once a player has the majority of votes needed for a lynch, the lynch is final and further votes and unvotes will not count
B6) You may VOTE: No-lynch. A no-lynch will occur when the at least half of the votes available in a given day are cast for no-lynch.
B7) I will interpret the intent of anything that appears to be a vote at my own personal discretion. If it looks to me as a valid attempt to vote with some technical deficiency (a misspelled or shortened name, a misspelling of vote, etc) then I will treat it as a valid vote. Votes cast by alternate accounts will
NOT
be considered valid.

Deadlines and Activity

C1) The first Day will have an initial deadline of 2.5 weeks (18 days). After that point each Day will last 2 weeks (14 days) when more than 5 players are alive. Each Day will last 1.5 weeks (11 days) when less than 6 players are alive.
C2) Days will not officially end until the mod locks the thread, regardless of whether a player has accumulated enough votes to be lynched or the deadline has passed. Players may continue to post until then.
C3) Night phases will last for 48 hours from the time the thread is locked at the end of Day. Night actions must be submitted within 48 hours to be guaranteed to be accepted. The next Day will start at the earliest possible time after the 48 hour period has expired.
C4) If a night action is not submitted, no action will be taken. Any non-Town faction may submit proxy actions for their living team members.
C5) If a replacement is needed during a night phase, I will extend the Night deadline when a replacement is found regardless of whether the player being replaced has a night action or not. This may be waived if the replacement feels that they have sufficient time to do a full-catchup and take any necessary Night actions.
C6) I will try to prod players when they have not posted for 48 hours. Players may also request prods on other players that may be granted if the Mod feels they are reasonable. All prods will be announced in thread.
C7) If a player does not respond in thread to a prod within 24 hours, or if they need to be prodded too often, they will be replaced. This will be up to the discretion of the Mod. Player requested prods will not count towards this rule.
C8) If you will be unable to post for over 48 hours, inform the mod through PM or in the game thread. All V/LA notifications will be made public by the Mod unless the player has already done so.
C9) I will try to post vote counts at least once every 24 to 48 hours. Players may request a new vote count at any time and one will be provided at the earliest opportunity by the Mod.

Sportsmanship

D1) Remember, mafia is a team game. Always play to win.
D2) Don’t be a jerk. This includes spamming the thread unnecessarily and attacking other players personally. Behavior that personally offends my sensibilities will result in warnings or punishment that does not benefit your affiliation’s interest based on the severity of the transgression. Consider this your fair warning. Note – This rule WILL be enforced.
D3) Treat this game as a commitment and try to stay active out of fairness to the other players.
D4) You may NOT claim to be scum partners with another player. Feel free to claim being scum independent of your partners if you wish. Violating this rule even in jest will result in Modkill.

Other Notes about this Setup and Game

E1) All Night actions will be resolved using Natural Action Resolution. Remember the golden rule involving NAR … the timing list only comes into play when a direct conflict occurs. In the eventuality that a conflict arises that Natural Action Resolution cannot resolve the Mod reserves the right to make a decision based on his personal goals that went into the game design.
E2) If there is a conflict between the rules and what is written in a player's role PM, the role PM language takes precedence.
E3) Players with multiple choices for active night actions may only perform one active action per night unless otherwise stated in the role PM. Factional abilities are considered Active. The only general exception to this rule is that the sole surviving active member of a non-Town faction may take one non-Factional Active action in addition to any Factional action they may have.
E4) Non-investigative type roles with an Active ability will not be told if their action was successful or not. Investigative roles will be told something along the lines of "No Result" if their action was unsuccessful.
E5) Protective abilities block all normal kill attempts (even stacked attempts) unless explicitly stated otherwise.
E6) Expect the unexpected. Do not assume that standard expectations are applicable to the game.
E7) All PTs will be made public at game’s completion. Don’t say anything in there that you would not want being aired in public.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:44 am

All Role PMs have been distributed. If you for some reason think you did not receive yours please PM me.

Please confirm your role as instructed in your Role PM

Pre-game will end November 9 at 10:00am EST in (expired on 2016-11-09 10:00:00).

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:03 am

A new Day dawns. There’s still adventuring to be done, treasure to be hunted and collected, and monsters to kill for sweet XP. The Snarl is still a threat to the entire world. So let’s get to it!

Day 1 Begins!

Vote Count 1.0 -

Not Voting (13) - Infinity 324, Leonshade, shaddowez, Bulbazak, farside22, PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami, kraska77, Wisdom, SirCakez, Wraith

The Current deadline is November 28 at 9am EST in (expired on 2016-11-28 09:00:00)

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch.

Activity Check - All good currently.

V/LA List -
None currently

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:52 am

Vote Count 1.1
- as of post 26

Infinity 324 (2) - PeregrineV, farside22
PeregrineV (1) - shaddowez
Nachomamma8 (4) - Kagami, Wisdom, Infinity 324, Tammy

Not Voting (6) - Leonshade, Bulbazak, Nachomamma8, kraska77, SirCakez, Wraith

The Current deadline is November 28 at 9am EST in (expired on 2016-11-28 09:00:00)

V/LA List -
None currently
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:36 am

Vote Count 1.2
- as of post 134

Infinity 324 (1) - farside22
Nachomamma8 (3) - Kagami, Wisdom, Tammy
kraska77 (1) - Leonshade
Wisdom (2) - SirCakez, Wraith
SirCakez (1) - PeregrineV
Wraith (1) - Infinity 324

Not Voting (3) - Bulbazak, Nachomamma8, kraska77

V/LA List -
Leonshade is V/LA until November 13th.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #324 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:25 am

Hey look a wild "Bumpabeast"!
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #325 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:25 am

Vote Count 1.3
- as of post 324

Nachomamma8 (3) - Kagami, Wisdom, Tammy
Infinity 324 (1) - farside22
Kagami (1) - kraska77
kraska77 (1) - Leonshade
Wraith (1) -Nachomamma8

Not Voting (2) - Bulbazak, Infinity 324

V/LA List -
shaddowez is V/LA until November 14th.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #374 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:03 am

Vote Count 1.4
- as of post 373

shaddowez (2) - Bulbazak, Wisdom
Nachomamma8 (2) - Kagami, Tammy
SirCakez (2) - PeregrineV, Infinity 324
Wraith (2) -Nachomamma8, farside22
farside22 (1) - Wraith
Kagami (1) - kraska77
kraska77 (1) - Leonshade
Wisdom (1) - SirCakez

Not Voting (0) - None

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #400 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:10 am

Vote Count 1.5
- as of post 399

shaddowez (3) - Bulbazak, Wisdom, Kagami
SirCakez (2) - PeregrineV, Infinity 324
Wraith (2) - Nachomamma8, farside22
farside22 (1) - Wraith
Nachomamma8 (1) - Tammy
Kagami (1) - kraska77
kraska77 (1) - Leonshade
Wisdom (1) - SirCakez

Not Voting (0) - None

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
PeregrineV is V/LA until November 14th

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #459 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:40 am

Vote Count 1.6
- as of post 458

Wraith (5) - Nachomamma8, farside22, Infinity 324, Kagami, Wisdom
shaddowez (1) - Bulbazak
Nachomamma8 (1) - Tammy
Kagami (1) - kraska77
kraska77 (1) - Leonshade

Not Voting (0) - None

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
PeregrineV is V/LA until November 14th
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #579 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 am

Vote Count 1.7
- as of post 578

Wraith (5) - Nachomamma8, Infinity 324, Kagami, Wisdom, farside22
shaddowez (1) - Bulbazak
Nachomamma8 (1) - Tammy
Kagami (1) - kraska77
kraska77 (1) - Leonshade

Not Voting (0) - None

Activity Check
- All good currently. Shaddowez has 24 hours to push after coming of his V/LA before being prodded.

V/LA List
-
Peregrine is V/LA until November 15th.
kraska is V/LA until November 16th.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #601 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:31 am

In post 597, Wraith wrote:
/replace

I'm not going to be able to follow two games at once in this state, sorry.
Searching for a replacement for Wraith ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #632 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:34 pm

GreyICE replaces Wraith. Please join me in offering a hearty Adventurer's Welcome to him!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #677 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:26 am

Vote Count 1.8
- as of post 676

Leonshade (5) - Kagami, Nachomamma8, Wisdom, SirCakez, farside22
shaddowez (2) - Bulbazak, Infinity 324
Nachomamma8 (1) - Tammy
Kagami (1) - kraska77
kraska77 (1) - Leonshade
Wisdom (1) - GreyICE

Not Voting (0) - None

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #736 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:18 am

So while wandering through a dangerous maze in the dungeon your party has wandered into a (questionable) decision to split up into pairs to make the process of navigation go faster. While some of you seemed to be more interested in looking for wandering encounters as opposed to an exit soon the team of Bulbazak and Wisdom made their way out of the maze.

“Follow our voices” said Bulbazak over and over to help lead everyone to their location. Apparently Wisdom took some umbrage at this. As the rest of your party emerged from the maze you were greeted with the sight of Wisdom stabbing Bulbazak right in the heart.

“My .. only .. regret .. was … sharing .. the …… loot” Bulbazak said, expiring.

“What?” Wisdom said as everyone turned to him with questioning looks. Even though his words don’t sound remorseful he looks a little sickened by knowledge of what he had done.

Bulbazak was
Haley Starshine, Vanilla Town

--

Mod Note – Votes are reset due to this action.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #737 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:34 am

Vote Count 1.9
- as of post 736

Not Voting (12) - Infinity 324, Leonshade, shaddowez, farside22, PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami, kraska77, Wisdom, SirCakez, GreyICE

With 12 alive - 7 are required to lynch.

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #822 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:27 am

In post 820, Kagami wrote:
Do X-shot abilities get consumed if they get RB-ed?
Since this is a closed set-up that question cannot be answered.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #993 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:24 am

Vote Count 1.10
- as of post 992

GreyICE (3) - Infinity 324, Wisdom, farside22
shaddowez (2) - Leonshade, Kagami
Leonshade (1) - kraska77

Not Voting (6) - shaddowez, PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, SirCakez, GreyICE

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1030 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:25 am

Vote Count 1.11
- as of post 1029

GreyICE (4) - Infinity 324, Wisdom, farside22, shaddowez
shaddowez (3) - Leonshade, Kagami, GreyICE
Leonshade (1) - kraska77

Not Voting (4) -PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, SirCakez

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
Leonshade will be V/LA Nov 18th to Nov 20th

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1078 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:33 am

Vote Count 1.12
- as of post 1077

GreyICE (6) - Infinity 324, Wisdom, farside22, shaddowez, SirCakez, GreyICE
shaddowez (3) - Leonshade, Kagami, PeregrineV
Leonshade (1) - kraska77

Not Voting (2) - Tammy, Nachomamma8

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1086 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:44 am

Final Vote Count of Day 1 - Lynch occurred at post 1083

GreyICE (LYNCH) - Infinity 324, Wisdom, farside22, shaddowez, SirCakez, GreyICE, Kagami
shaddowez (2) - Leonshade, PeregrineV
Leonshade (1) - kraska77

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1087 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:05 am

After a long day of grinding experience from dungeon denisons and exploring the maze you decide to camp for the Night. However some suspicion hangs over the group. Eventually fingers begin to point at GreyICE. Some say he isn’t doing his share of the hard work. Others think that his constant riding of Haley merited his ejection from the group. That would be the reasonable, logical thing to do. Oh wait, this is a D&D-based comic so that’s out the door.

Kagami deals the killing blow declaring GreyICE a monster to be slain.

Overhead the clouds part and a light shines down as the 12 Eastern Gods form in a circle above. GreyICE’s limp body floats up towards them.

“It appears … not everyone agrees … with your … analysis” GreyICE says, smiling with his final words.

GreyICE was
Lord Shojo, Vanilla Town

--

It is now Night 1. Deadline for submission of any Night actions is November 19th by 11:30 AM EST, in (expired on 2016-11-19 11:30:00). Processing of Night may be delayed due to Mod V/LA on the weekend.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1088 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:00 am

You awake after what at first appears to have been an uneventful night. At first there seems to be nothing amiss. Then you notice that shaddowez is not among you. A quick check of her bedroll indicates it was not slept in. After a few moments a search of the forest around the campsite is organized.

It doesn’t take long to find shaddowez’s remains. She apparently was taken unaware. No signs of struggle. She’s been almost cut in half but has an odd expression on her face. Then you see it. A tome of “illustrations”. Ewwwwwwww. You can’t decide which is worse … the nature of the contents or the fact that clearly the skeletons shown have extra “anatomy”. Apparently shaddowez’s zeal for hot undead on mystic theurge action got the best of her.

shaddowez was
Tsukiko, Mafia Goon

--

It is now Day 2.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1089 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:01 am

Vote Count 2.0

Not Voting (10) - Infinity 324, Leonshade, farside22, PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami, kraska77, Wisdom, SirCakez

The Current deadline is December 4th at 12pm EST in (expired on 2016-12-04 12:00:00)

With 10 alive - 6 are required to lynch.

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1140 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:21 am

Vote Count 2.1
- as of post 1139

Nachomamma8 (2) - SirCakez, farside22
kraska77 (1) - Wisdom
SirCakez (1) - kraska77

Not Voting (6) - Infinity 324, Leonshade, PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami

The Current deadline is December 4th at 12pm EST in (expired on 2016-12-04 12:00:00)

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1199 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:12 am

Hey look a wild bump!
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1200 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:12 am

Vote Count 2.2
- as of post 1199

Nachomamma8 (3) - SirCakez, farside22, Wisdom
kraska77 (2) - Infinity 324, Leonshade
SirCakez (1) - kraska77

Not Voting (4) - PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami

Activity Check
- All good currently. Prods will go out tomorrow morning when the thread has been open 48 hours.

A general note on activity
- With the Thanksgiving holiday weekend upcoming my own activity will be reduced from Thursday to
Sunday and I would not expect more from you than I as a Mod give. Prodding will be suspended after Wednesday night and not resume until the next
Monday morning.

V/LA List
-
PeregrineV will be V/LA Nov 21st to Nov 28th
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1221 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:28 am

Nachomamma8 has been prodded. He has 24 hours to make a game-relevant post or will be replaced.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1233 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:11 am

Vote Count 2.3
- as of post 1232

Nachomamma8 (3) - SirCakez, farside22, Wisdom
kraska77 (1) - Leonshade
SirCakez (1) - kraska77

Not Voting (5) - Infinity 324, PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami

Activity Check
- Nachomamma has been prodded.

- With the Thanksgiving holiday weekend upcoming my own activity will be reduced from Thursday to
Sunday and I would not expect more from you. Prodding will be suspended after Wednesday night and not resume until the next
Monday morning.

V/LA List
-

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1295 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:03 am

Vote Count 2.4
- as of post 1294

Nachomamma8 (4) - SirCakez, farside22, Wisdom, Infinity 324
kraska77 (1) - Leonshade
SirCakez (1) - kraska77

Activity Check
- kraska77 has been prodded.

Sunday and I would not expect more from you. Prodding will be suspended after Wednesday night and not resume until the next
Monday morning.

V/LA List
-
farside22 will be V/LA until Nov 26th.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1350 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:21 am

Vote Count 2.5
- as of post 1349

Nachomamma8 (4) - SirCakez, farside22, Infinity 324, Leonshade
Wisdom (1) - Nachomamma8
SirCakez (1) - kraska77

Not Voting (4) - PeregrineV, Tammy, Kagami, Wisdom

Activity Check
- All good currently.

Monday morning.

V/LA List
-
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1529 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:57 am

Vote Count 2.6
- as of post 1528

Nachomamma8 (3) - SirCakez,Infinity 324, Leonshade
Wisdom (2) - Nachomamma8, farside22
SirCakez (2) - kraska77, Wisdom

Not Voting (3) - PeregrineV, Tammy, Kagami

Activity Check
- All good currently.

Monday morning.

V/LA List
-

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1572 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:18 am

Nothing to see ... more right along ...
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1577 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:27 am

Vote Count 2.7
- as of post 1577

Nachomamma8 (3) - SirCakez, Leonshade, Kagami
farside22 (2) - Wisdom, Infinity 324
SirCakez (1) - kraska77

Not Voting (2) - PeregrineV, Tammy

Activity Check
- All good currently. Prods will resume tomorrow morning.

V/LA List
-
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1601 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:18 am

Vote Count 2.8
- as of post 1600

farside22 (4) - Wisdom, Infinity 324, kraska77, Leonshade
Nachomamma8 (2) - SirCakez, Kagami

Activity Check
- All good currently. Prods will resume tomorrow morning.

V/LA List
-
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1689 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:12 am

Vote Count 2.9
- as of post 1688

farside22 (4) - Wisdom, Infinity 324, kraska77, Leonshade

Activity Check
- PeregrineV has been prodded.

V/LA List
-
None currently

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1749 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:09 am

Look a wild bump ...
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1750 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:09 am

Vote Count 2.10
- as of post 1749

farside22 (3) - Wisdom, Infinity 324, Leonshade
SirCakez (1) - kraska77
Nachomamma8 (1) - SirCakez

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1809 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:49 am

Vote Count 2.11
- as of post 1808

farside22 (3) - Wisdom, Infinity 324, Leonshade
SirCakez (1) - kraska77

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-

None currently

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1875 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:00 am

Vote Count 2.12
- as of post 1874

farside22 (2) - Infinity 324, Leonshade
SirCakez (2) - kraska77, Wisdom

The Current deadline is on hold until a replacement for farside22 is found. 2 days 3 hours remain after the replacement enters the game.

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently

Searching for a replacement for farside22

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1887 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:21 am

PantherPunt replaces farside22, effective immediately.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1900 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:57 am

Vote Count 2.13
- as of post 1899

SirCakez (4) - kraska77, Wisdom, Nachomamma8, Infinity 324
PantherPunt (1) - Leonshade
Wisdom (1) - PantherPunt

The Current deadline is December 5th at 10am EST in (expired on 2016-12-05 10:00:00)

The deadline has been slightly extended due to my normal weekend V/LA.

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2057 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:55 am

Vote Count 2.14
- as of post 2056

SirCakez (4) - kraska77, Wisdom, Nachomamma8, Infinity 324
Nachomamma8 (3) - SirCakez,Tammy, Kagami
PantherPunt (1) - LeonShade
Wisdom (1) - PantherPunt

Not Voting (1) - PeregrineV

The Current deadline is December 5th at 10am EST in (expired on 2016-12-05 10:00:00)

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2115 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 am

Final Vote Count of Day 2
- Lynch occurred at post 2114

SirCakez (LYNCH) - kraska77, Wisdom, Nachomamma8, PeregrineV, Infinity 324, Leonshade
Wisdom (1) - PantherPunt

Not Voting (1) - Tammy

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently

Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2116 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:38 am

Another fruitful day of slaying random encounters and travelling through setting appropriate landscaping leads you to a dangerous mountain pass. The slope is very steep and the footing is treacherous. Soon people begin jostling each other when they misstep and tempers flare. Eventually everyone starts muttering about traitors and backstabbing (which makes no sense since Haley is already dead).

Leonshade gets knocked of balance one too many times and snaps. He shoves Sir Cakes, who just tripped him for the 5th time, right off the side of the cliff. It’s a long fall but the capped fall damage wouldn’t be enough to kill off Sir Cakez. He’s tough. Unfortunately for him he lands right near a conveniently placed (for plot reasons) rift of the Snarl and is instantly killed by a tendril of the malevolent force.

Sir Cakez was
Tarquin, Mafia 2-Shot Jailkeeping Story Vendor

--

It is now Night 2. Deadline for submission of any Night actions is December 7th by 10:00 AM EST, in (expired on 2016-12-07 10:00:00).

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2117 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:00 am

Maybe it was the long hike through dangerous terrain. Maybe it was the random encounter that earned you sweet XP. Maybe it was the emotional effect of seeing Tarquin’s body sundered and his essence destroyed by the Snarl. In any case when you were not standing your turn on watch you slept solidly.

The next morning brings clear skies and sunshine to your camp. As everyone stirs and starts to prepare for the day something occurs to you. Hey look at that, everyone is still here.

No-one died Night 2.

--

It is now Day 2.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2118 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:00 am

Vote Count 3.0

Not Voting (9) - Infinity 324, Leonshade, PantherPunt, PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami, kraska77, Wisdom

The Current deadline is December 21th at 10:30 am EST in (expired on 2016-12-21 10:30:00)

With 9 alive - 5 are required to lynch.

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2174 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:06 am

A wandering bump appears, roll 1d10 for initiative ...
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2175 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:06 am

Vote Count 3.1
- as of post 2174

Not Voting (9) - Infinity 324, Leonshade, PantherPunt, PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami, kraska77, Wisdom

The Current deadline is December 21th at 10:30 am EST in (expired on 2016-12-21 10:30:00)

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2275 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:53 am

Vote Count 3.2
- as of post 2274

PantherPunt (4) - Wisdom, kraska77, PeregrineV, Infinity 324

Not Voting (5) - Leonshade, PantherPunt, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2369 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:50 am

Final Vote Count of Day 3 - Lynch occurred at post 2368

PantherPunt (LYNCH) - Wisdom, kraska77, PeregrineV, Infinity 324, Leonshade

Not Voting (4) - PantherPunt, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2370 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:50 am

It sure didn’t take long for the peaceful night to degenerate into an all out brawl. Everyone starts discussing where the traitors in your party may be and whose claimed identity is fake. Leonshade points to PanterPunt as a slimy Linear Guild member and thus obviously evil. Everyone does notice that Panter looks a little greener than the average member of the Order of the Stick. Despite his great strength everyone gangs up on him or just stands by looking bemused. Leon picks up a nearby large rock and brains PanterPunt for the killing blow.

“All PantherPunt wanted was Rocket Skates” was all Panther could muster before his eyes turned to little x’s.

PantherPunt was
Thog, Vanilla Town

--

It is now Night 3. Deadline for submission of any Night actions is December 9th by 3:00 PM EST, in (expired on 2016-12-09 15:00:00). If all living players confirm via PM that they would like an Accelerated Night due to the short Day the deadline will be decreased by 24 hours.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2371 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:52 am

Mod Note
- Due to unforeseen circumstances the processing of Night may be delayed until later in the evening. The deadline still will be enforced for Night action submissions. Thank you for your patience. Also vote counts and Mod response during Day 4 maybe be delayed due to my usual weekend duties.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2372 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:19 am

Everyone seemed to be in a bad mood after the … um … unfortunate incident with PantherPunt that morning. Even a wandering encounter that actually yielded XP wasn’t enough to raise everyone’s spirits. So the working out camp watch rotations and who slept next to whom was a more difficult affair than usual.

Come the morning everyone immediately recognizes something has gone on. Despite everyone apparently sleeping through the ruckus (even the person on watch, bad PC) kraska’s bedroll clearly shows signs of a struggle. Kraska is nowhere to be seen however. A search of the campground surroundings yields no clues. The only sign kraska was ever there is a duck-emblazoned umbrella right by her bedroll.

kraska77 was
The Monster in the Darkness, Town Bulletproof Enabling 1-Shot Vigilante Death Enabling Neighbor

--

It is now Day 4.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2373 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:20 am

Vote Count 4.0

Not Voting (7) - Infinity 324, Leonshade, PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami, Wisdom

The Current deadline is December 23rd at 4:00 pm EST in (expired on 2016-12-23 16:00:00)

With 7 alive - 4 are required to lynch.

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
PeregrineV is V/LA until December 13.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2428 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:14 pm

Vote Count 4.1
- as of post 2427

Leonshade (3) - Nachomamma8, Kagami, Wisdom
Nachomamma8 (1) - Leonshade

Not Voting (3) - Infinity 324, PeregrineV, Tammy

The Current deadline is December 23rd at 4:00 pm EST in (expired on 2016-12-23 04:00:00)

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2467 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Final Vote Count of Day 4 - Lynch occurred at post 2430

Leonshade (LYNCH) - Nachomamma8, Kagami, Wisdom, Infinity 324
Nachomamma8 (1) - Leonshade

The Current deadline is December 23rd at 4:00 pm EST in (expired on 2016-12-23 04:00:00)

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2469 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:38 pm

As is sort of expected for this comic you stumbled into a side-story on your travels today. What looked at first like a seemingly random encounter spiraled into a conflict with an Epic Level Necromancer and his army of undead. Emphasis on the word army. While you were able to put down the spellcaster his remaining band of zombies, skeletons, and more wights than you can count eventually made retreat the best option. Now you can't be absolutely certain that Infinity tripping Leonshade was intentional but the end effect is the same - Leon is overwhelmed by the army of wights. Now individually none of them are a match for an Adventurer of his level. However the mass amounts of Energy Drain touch attacks was enough to turn Leonshade into wight-chow.

Leonshade was
Roy Greenhilt, Modified Lynching Informed Jack of All Trades

--

It is now Night 4. Deadline for submission of any Night actions is December 12th by 9:00 AM EST, in (expired on 2016-12-12 09:00:00). No accelerated Night is possible due to it being the weekend.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2470 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:16 am

MOD NOTE
- After reviewing information provided by T-Bone and input from all remaining living players I have decided no further action is necessary regarding the inadvertent post by kraska77 in another game beyond whatever action has been taken by the Mod team. As a reminder please be dilligent when posting after death in any game you are playing. Thanks!
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2471 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:16 am

After your side-treck into “Ugh, Necromancer”-land everone is exhausted. No bickering or infighting tonight – none at all. Everyone wants rest. So off to slumber you go.

The next morning, as you’ve become genre savvy enough to expect, another member of your party dead. This time he didn’t make it through the Night intact. Instead he’s simply a small pile of dust. A sudden wind whips up and that dust flies away. Suddenly two Lizard folk teleport in. They look around, sort of confused.

“He was supposed to be a pile of ash sitting right here” the male says.

“Well, we can’t help if his visions were inaccurate” the female replies.

Both suddenly get a nervous look as they realize they that they are surrounded by a group of adventurers who aren’t in the best of moods.

With an audible POP they teleport away.

Infinity 324 was
The Oracle of the Sunken Valley, Town 4-Shot Neapolitan

--

It is now Day 5.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2472 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:16 am

Vote Count 5.0

PeregrineV (0) -
Tammy (0) -
Nachomamma8 (0) -
Kagami (0) -
Wisdom (0) -

Not Voting (5) - PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami, Wisdom

The Current deadline is December 23rd at 10:00 pm EST in (expired on 2016-12-23 10:00:00)

With 5 alive - 3 are required to lynch.

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2515 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:46 am

Vote Count 5.1
- as of post 2514

Nachomamma8 (1) - Wisdom

The Current deadline is December 23rd at 10:00 pm EST in (expired on 2016-12-23 10:00:00)

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2675 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Final Vote Count of Day 5 - Lynch occurred at post 2652

Nachomamma8 (LYNCH) - Wisdom, Kagami, PeregrineV

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2676 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:25 pm

The day has barely started when suddenly Tammy waltzes up to Nachomamma and stabs him right in the eye with a jagged piece of metal. At first everyone seems shocked because that is such a casually cruel thing to do. Yet instead of wailing in agony Nacho calmly plucks the bar from his skull and throws it down.

“That was my favorite eye socket … not cool … Meteor Swarm” he says and blasts Tammy.

After the initial shock of the exchange the remaining party members attack Nacho in earnest. While at first things don’t look so good (Wisdom gets polymorphed into a newt) eventually the tide turns. Wisdom distracts Nacho with a leaping attack and Kagami lunges forward and grabs what looks like a shiny trinket from Nacho. Nacho grabs for Kagami and the pendant goes flying off to the side and lands right at Peregrine’s feet.

“I know whatda do wit dis” he says, raising his mace high.

“THOR’S LIGHTNING” he shouts and a crack of intense thunder follows as a massive lightning bolt parts the clouds and strikes the phylactery vaporizing it.

“NOoooooooooooooooooooo” screams Nachomamma as he suddenly stiffens and falls to the ground. Those bones aren’t moving anymore.

Nachomamma8 was
Xykon, Mafia 2-Shot Rolecopping Bulletproof

--

All threats to Town have been defeated. Wisdom, PeregrineV, Tammy and Kagami survive and win the game. Infinity 324, Bulbazak, PantherPunt, kraska77, and GreyICE also win posthumously.

Congrats to Town!

Everyone is free to post in thread now. I’ll be linking to the Dead and Spectator PT and Mafia PT shortly along with showing all Night actions.

I may or may not post the full Role Pms tonight. Full Mod thoughts will definiately wait until morning.

Thanks everyone for playing!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2677 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:54 pm

Dead and Spectator Thread
The Go Board – Neighbor PT
The Lair of All Things Evil – Mafia PT

Night Action Summary –

Night 1

Infinity 324 - Neapolitan Nachomamma8 - Fails, Nacho is Rolestopped
Leonshade - Strong Kill shaddowez - Success, Kill is Strongman
Peregrine - Rolestop Nachomamma8 - Success
SirCakez - Jailkeeps Leonshade - Succeess - Leon is Jailed
SirCakez - Vend to farside22 - Success
Shaddowez - Kills Tammy - Fails, Tammy is BP
Nachomamma8 - Rolecop Kagami - Success, Kagami is Vanilla

Night 2

Infinity 324 - Neapolitan Nachomamma8 - Fails, Nacho is Rolestopped
PeregrineV - Rolestop Nachomamma8 - Success
Nachomamma8 - Kills Leonshade - Fails, Leonshade is BP
Leonshade - Rolename Cop PantherPunt - Success, PantherPunt's Role Name is Thog
Nachomamma8 - Rolecops kraska77 - Success, kraska77 is Bulletproof Enabling 1-Shot Vigilante Death Enabling Neighbor

Night 3

PeregrineV - Rolestop Infinity - Success, Infinity is Rolestopped.
Infinity 324 - Neapolitan Kagami - Success, Kagami is Vanilla Town
Nachomamma8 - Kill kraska77 - Success, krask77 dies and Tammy loses BP and gains 1Shot Vig.

Night 4

Tammy - Kills Nachomamma8 - Fails, Nacho is Bulletproof
Infinity 324 - Neapolitan Nachomamma8 - Success but irrelevant - Infinity is dead.
Nachomamma8 - Kills Infinity 324 - Success, Infinity dies.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2680 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:04 pm

Town Role PMs -

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia farside22. You are
Thog, Vanilla Town

You are the Half Orc Barbarian for the Linear Guild. Yes, ostensibly that makes you evil but you are more stupid that malicious. I mean you love all the great things in life like puppies, hugs and rocket skates. And you have a very keen sense of fashion when it comes to what colors and outfits bring out your “inner greenness”. So you can't really be bad, right?

Abilities
:

“thog hazy on that, did thog kill them off-panel?” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition
: You win when all threats to Town have been defeated and at least 1 Town player remains alive.

Please confirm your character name and role to me via PM.

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia PeregrineV. You are
Durkon Thundershield, Town Rolestopper

You are the Order of the Sticks’ resident healer and one of Roy’s oldest friends. You have an affinity for heavy armor, long tea-time discussions with fellow cleric Malick and turning undead. You don’t, however, have an affinity for trees. You know they are just biding their time before they launch a sneak attack against an unprepared populace.

Abilities
:

“HOLY” (Active) – Once a Night you may choose to Rolestop any other player of your choice. That player will be protected from all normal kill attempts and will not be able to be targeted by any other players.

“And bein' a dwarf is all about doin' yer duty, even if it makes ye miserable. ” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition
: You win when all threats to Town have been defeated and at least 1 Town player remains alive.

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Infinity 324. You are
The Oracle of the Sunken Valley, Town 4-Shot Neapolitan

You are a kobold servant of Tiamat who grants you unerringly accurate visions of the future. So accurate that you have a wizard and cleric scheduled to raise you after every foreseen death. You are also kind of a jerk in that you like to give as cryptic answers as possible to your clients. No Genie is going to one-up you!

Abilities
:

“Hey, ‘in his throne room,’ was a perfectly legitimate answer to the question ‘Where is Xykon?’” (Active, 4-Shot) – Once a Night you may investigate any other player. If successful you will be informed if they are Vanilla Town or Not Vanilla Town. You can only use this ability, successful or not, 4 times during the game.

“Geez, I can peer into the murky depths of the future, and yet I always seem to get interrupted during bath time.” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Tammy. You are
O-Chul, Town Bulletproof Disabled 1-Shot Vigilante Neighbor

You are O-Chul, the toughest and coolest member of the Sapphire Guard of Azure City. Even when captured by Team Evil and tortured by combat with Acid Breathing Sharks you maintain your wits, wisdom and determination to do Good. And let no-one say you aren’t well rounded – you play a mean game of Go.

Abilities
:

“I'll be honest, I did not expect to live this long.” (Passive) – You are immune to all normal kill attempts.

“SMITE EVIL” (Active, 1-Shot, Disabled) – At Night during the game you may attempt to kill any other player. This ability is currently disabled. If enabled you may only use this ability, successful or not, once during the game.

"Your life is much like this Go board, my friend." (Passive) – You may communicate with your Neighbor HERE whenever the PT is unlocked.

"But as you correctly point out, you are still holding two empty places in the center. They are your heart and your mind. They are the places that make you what you really are. Do you wish to surrender one of them so easily?" (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia kraska77. You are
The Monster in the Darkness, Town Bulletproof Enabling 1-Shot Vigilante Death Enabling Neighbor

You are the Monster in the Darkness. That really all I can tell you about yourself. No-one aside from the webcomic author knows your true identity. We do know you are very strong, surprisingly loyal, and have a great fashion sense when it comes to umbrellas.

Abilities
:

“You need to leave. You need to – ESCAPE!” (Passive) – You protect your Neighbor from harm. They are Bulletproof to all normal kill attempts while you are still alive.

"But Xykon will kill you if you go out there!" (Passive) – You death would be troubling to your Neighbor. If you are ever killed by any means (including lynch) your Neighbor will be granted access to a 1-Shot Vigilante ability.

“I knew you weren’t like the others. We’re friends, right?“ (Passive) – You may communicate with your Neighbor HERE whenever the PT is unlocked.

“everyone here tells me that I'm as dumb as things that are really dumb.” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Wisdom. You are
Belkar Bitterleaf, Town Risky 1-Shot Day Vigilante

You are Belkar Bitterleaf, borderline sociopathic Halfling ranger-barbarian for the Order of the Stick. Yes, you read that correctly. I said borderline because your experiences with Mr. Scruffy have moved your personality from outright madman to selfish quasi hero. Oh, you probably were confused by the Halfling barbarian part weren’t you?

Abilities
:

"Solve a man's problems with violence, help him for a day. Teach a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime!" (Active, 1-Shot, Day) – Once during the game during the Day choose to attempt to kill any other player. If this kill is successful and you targeted a Town player you will become Hated and take one less vote to lynch. To activate this kill post
STAB: Player
in the game thread, bolded.

"I take back 80% of the bad things I've said about you in the last hour." (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Kagami. You are
Mr. Scruffy, Vanilla Town

Yes, you are a regular cat. Not some polymorphed hero or were-cat or extradimensional horror that only looks like a cat. Ok, given how badass you are in the comics I can’t be 100% certain on the last part. You used to be Lord Shojo’s pampered pet and now are Belkar’s animal companion and morality chain.

Abilities
:

“Meow“ (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Bulbazak. You are
Haley Starshine, Vanilla Town

A professional thief, treasure enthusiast and smoking hot red-head you are an important member of the Order of the Stick. You’ve served as the back-up leader when Roy has been otherwise indisposed. Otherwise you manage the Order’s finances and spend as much time as possible smooching with Elan.

Abilities
:

“I am Pointy Death Incarnate!“ (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Wraith. You are
Lord Shojo, Vanilla Town

It takes guts to be a Chaotic Good non-Paladin ruler of Azure City. Preventing assassination attempts by nobility, keeping the Lawful Good Paladins happy and none-the-wiser about your Chaotic alignment, even using feigned senility as a mask for your manipulation and scheming is hard work. Maybe you should retire one of these day s and just hand the job over to your nephew Hinjo.

Abilities
:

“It appears... not everyone... agrees with your analysis. “ (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2684 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:11 pm

In post 2683, Nachomamma8 wrote:could belkar have stabbed me?
Yeah he could have stabbed you but it would have done nothing.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2685 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Mafia and Lyncher Role PMs -

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia shaddowez. You are
Tsukiko, Mafia Goon

A young mystic theurge spurned by polite society for your questionable “love” of all things Undead you were recruited to Team Evil and serve as their chief wight maker. While Xykon never seems to return your attempts at physical affection you expect one day he will see the light.

Your Mafia teammates are Nachomamma8, Mafia 2-Shot Rolecopping Bulletproof and SirCakez, Mafia 2-Shot Jailkeeping Story Vendor.

Abilities
:

"Flame Strike" (Active, Factional) – You or your teammates may attempt to kill a player of your choice each Night.

“Remember we’re using the Buddy system” (Passive, Factional) – You may speak with your fellow Mafia members HERE whenever the PT is unlocked.

“I was expelled from some of the best wizard academies in the South, you know” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition
: You win when living Mafia members equal or exceed the number of other living players and nothing can cause this to change.

Safe-Claim – Celia

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia shaddowz. You are
Celia, Vanilla Town

You are a sylph from the Elemental Plane of Air. Originally serving as a protector of Dorukan’s dungeon you eventually join up with the Order of the Stick and start a relationship with Roy, the team’s leader. You also are a surprisingly competent lawyer which doesn’t seem to fit well into a high fantasy setting. Maybe don’t ask too many questions.

Abilities
:

“I just don’t understand all the violence.” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Nachomamma8. You are
Xykon, Mafia 2-Shot Rolecopping Bulletproof

So what’s a Lich gotta do to get some respect around here? Drop some Meteor Swarms on the idiots attempting to destroy your phylactery? Browbeat Redcloak into getting off his ass and finding the last gate so you can control the awesome powers of the Snarl? Crack funny jokes? Probably the first will be the best way to get things accomplished this game.

Your Mafia teammates are SirCakez, Mafia 2-Shot Jailkeeping Story Vendor and shaddowez, Mafia Goon.

Abilities
:

“Meteor Swarm” (Active, Factional) – You or your teammates may attempt to kill a player of your choice each Night.

"You foolish mortals can never defeat the might of Xykon" (Passive) – Your undead nature makes you extremely difficult to kill. You are immune to all normal kill attempts.

"Is anyone feeling especially lucky tonight?" (Active, 2-Shot) – Once a Night you may investigate any other player. You will receive their Role if successful. As an example your Role name is “2-Shot Rolecopping Bulletproof”. You can only use this ability, successful or not, 2 times during the game.

"Sacrificing minions: Is there any problem it can't solve?" (Passive, Factional) – You may speak with your fellow Mafia members HERE whenever the PT is unlocked.

"I think I just had an evilgasm." (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition
: You win when living Mafia members equal or exceeds the number of other living players and nothing can cause this to change.

Safe-Claim – Vaarsuvius

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Nachomamma8. You are
Vaarsuvius, Town 2-Shot Cop

Elven wizard of unquestionable power, questionable temperament and unknown gender. You serve as the heavy artillery for the Order of the Stick. When the going gets tough, when Ancient Black Dragons seek revenge, when Frost Giants try to wreck the Airship you are on – that’s when it’s V time.

Abilities
:

"Vaarsuvius's Enhanced Scrying!" (Active, 2-Shot) – Once a Night you may investigate any other player. If successful you will be informed if the target is “Mafia” or “Not Mafia”. You can only use this ability, successful or not, 2 times during the game.

"Ah, I see you have already grasped the core principles of my theory." (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia SirCakez. You are
Tarquin, Mafia 2-Shot Jailkeeping Story Vendor

How did you get roped into this deal anyway? You have more sense than this – you understand the power of stories and narrative and know very well accepting a position in a group where you aren’t the biggest of the bads rarely ends well. Maybe you should go back to running the Empire of Blood – that worked out well until your foolish son Nale offed your best friend. So sad you had to kill Nale for that betrayal.

Your Mafia teammates are Nachomamma8, Mafia 2-Shot Rolecopping Bulletproof and shaddowez, Mafia Goon.

Abilities
:

“What did you think the price for killing my best friend was going to be?” (Active, Factional) – You or your teammates may attempt to kill a player of your choice each Night.

"Don't worry just some ominous foreshadowing for later." (Active, Bonus) – Once a Night you can choose any other player. You will send them a tidbit of your insight into the narrative structure of the Order of the Stick World. You can use this ability in addition to another Active ability each Night.

"No-one extorts money from me in front of my son. I look forward to seeing you in the Arena." (Active, 2-Shot) – Once a Night you may jail any other player. If successful this will prevent all normal kills from affecting the player and prevent the player from taking any active actions You may only use this ability, successful or not, 2 times during the game.

“Malick and I were member of an adventuring party back in the day.” (Passive, Factional) – You may speak with your fellow Mafia members HERE whenever the PT is unlocked.

"Excuse me I only offered to send my troops to the battle. I never specified what side they would join.” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition
: You win when living Mafia members equal or exceeds the number of other living players and nothing can cause this to change.

Safe-Claim – Elan

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia SirCakez. You are
Elan, Town Story Vendor

Inspire, inspire, inspire your fellow Town to find the Scum. That’s the kind of (questionable) positive support that you bring to the Order of the Stick. Oh, that and your pal Banjo, Deity of Hand Puppets. And your almost too savvy understanding of story tropes and how they work in the world of the Order of the Stick.

Abilities
:

"Man! Is having someone who points out the clichés in all your plans always this annoying?" (Active) – Once a Night you can choose any other player. You will send them a tidbit of your insight into the narrative structure of the Order of the Stick World.

"Ow! I think he's nuzzling me to death." (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Leonshade. You are
Roy Greenhilt, Modified Lynching Informed Jack of All Trades

You are the Order of the Stick’s leader and the reason the Order was formed in the first place. Your crummy father began a family Blood Oath to defeat the Lich Xykon and then went and kicked the bucket. While you have every reason to fight Evil your first and foremost focus is in ending the un-life of that jerk Lich.

Abilities
:

“Xykon is alive?” (Passive) – Xykon is confirmed to you to be in the game.

"Beating heart... breathing lungs... positive hit point total... I'M BACK IN THE GAME!" (Passive, 1-Shot) – Your hardy constitution will help carry you through combat. You are immune to the first normal Nightkill attempt made on you.

”GREAT CLEAVE” (Active, Strongman, 1-Shot) – Once a game at Night you can use your warrior training to attempt to kill any other player. This action will bypass any protections (both passive and active) the target has and cannot be pre-empted by any blocking actions taken against you.

"The truth is, we don't really know what is going on anymore." (Active, 1-Shot) – Once a game at Night you can choose to investigate any other player. If successful you will be informed of that player's Role Name. As an example your Role Name is Roy Greenhilt.

"Everyone who can't fly, get on the dinosaur. We're punching through." (Voting) - You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition
: You win when Xykon has been killed by any means and will then depart the game.

Safe Claim – Roy Greenhilt

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Leonshade. You are
Roy Greenhilt, Town Informed Jack of All Trades

You are the Order of the Stick’s leader and the reason the Order was formed in the first place. Your crummy father began a family Blood Oath to defeat the Lich Xykon and then went and kicked the bucket. So you’ve had many an adventure (and even one trip to the afterlife) with your friends.

Abilities
:

“Xykon is alive?” (Passive) – Xykon is confirmed to you to be in the game.

"Beating heart... breathing lungs... positive hit point total... I'M BACK IN THE GAME!" (Passive, 1-Shot) – Your hardy constitution will help carry you through combat. You are immune to the first normal Nightkill attempt made on you.

”GREAT CLEAVE” (Active, Strongman, 1-Shot) – Once a game at Night you can use your warrior training to attempt to kill any other player. This action will bypass any protections (both passive and active) the target has and cannot be pre-empted by any blocking actions taken against you.

"The truth is, we don't really know what is going on anymore." (Active, 1-Shot) – Once a game at Night you can choose to investigate any other player. If successful you will be informed of that player's Role Name. As an example your Role Name is Roy Greenhilt.

"Everyone who can't fly, get on the dinosaur. We're punching through." (Voting) - You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2731 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:25 am

So first Mod Post-Game thoughts ..

I want to lead in with thanking all the players for making this game so smooth to Moderate. Minimal replacements, minimal prodding and no behavior that I thought needed prompting to curb. That’s a general testament to the playerbase and as a Mod I greatly appreciate it.

I think the outcome of the game most closely reflected the play of the particular teams. Generally Town had overall fairly good reads and recognition and scum play early on was a bit underwhelming. Perhaps the timing of the game around the Thanksgiving hurt the scum team more than the Town. That I’m not sure about.

I think overall all sides had pretty much unlucky or unfortunate Night actions and that part of the game was more or less a wash. On one hand scum had two blocked Nightkills and had their only Jailkeep fail as the person they blocked had a Strongman action. On the other the main protective role for Town twice foiled Towns’ main investigation role and failed to protect said investigation on Night 4. So I feel it was a wash.

I was disappointed that not a single one of the non-Town roles made any effective use of their Mod provided fake-claim. Shaddow’s wasn’t a big deal as his was a VT claim but as I said in the Dead Thread I think Cakez made a huge tactical error in not pre-emptively claiming Elan. farside / Panther could absolutely confirm their action and I think Nacho dying Day 2 instead of Cakez was the turning point where scum were doomed. Nacho being lynched would have removed Leonshade for free and Cakez probably could have cruised to a win on the basis of his claimed Vendor that had been proven. I also question why Nacho chose to claim VT when he had a perfectly reasonable 2 Shot Cop claim available to him that would have kept Infinity from busting him via investigation.

Leon – I’m not sure why you chose to go the route you did but I think you really undercut your chances of winning by not just choosing JOAT as your claim.

Given the response to this game I probably will be running a sequel in the not to distant future (next Sunday A.D.).

--
In post 2704, kraska77 wrote:(And sorry for my earlier fuck up MoI >. >)
No worries since it ended up being no harm done.

--
In post 2711, Tammy wrote:Thank you for running it magna! It was a lot of fun, Though I did have a meltdown after the quicklynching
I couldn’t say anything during the game but I completely sympathize with your thoughts in the Neighbor PT. Both the Panther and Leon lynches were rushed or the result of not paying attention. Luckily Town was in a good enough position to not be hurt by it.

--
In post 2713, Kagami wrote:Interestingly, game could have ended night 1 no less easily than katsuki's did
Aside from the fact that statistically this isn’t exactly accurate I was somewhat amused at how much credence was given to posts over 4 years old that had more to do with me needling Katsuki than anything else.

--
In post 2726, Infinity 324 wrote:Also magna, why didn't you post people's role pms on flip? I thought most theme mods did that
I guess the easy answer is because I don’t as a personal modding preference, at least during the game. Unless the game is specifically an Open game I don’t necessarily see the point of doing so when the character name and role name should be enough information by which to judge claims and actions of a slot.

Obviously everyone has different standards.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2733 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:31 am

In post 2732, Wisdom wrote:I still don't understand why he needed a fakeclaim; his role was pro-town as it was
Regardless of how effectively Pro-Town his role was (and it could work against Town in certain circumstances) it would have been bad Modding to not provide him a fake-claim that showed the Town Wincondition even if he never needed to use it. And 3rd Party claims are always met with some level of suspicion (given the "Lyncher on Town" talk in this game you cannot disagree) so having a Mod provided option to claim as straight Town I also consider reasonable.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2737 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:47 am

In post 2736, Nachomamma8 wrote:My expectation for that day was that Cakez would get run up, claim Fruit Vendor, wagon would dissolve and end up on me. If I claimed cop, then it would have been smarter for the town to kill Cakez and investigate me as opposed to the other way around.
Makes sense ...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”