Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

WE are the Crystal Allies,
And we'll always save the day
And if you think we can't
Varsoon will be the one disappointing you.
In post 46, ThinkBig wrote:Claim: Newscaster
Each night I can send something to the moderator to post at the start of each day.

My alignment and role is literally comfortable. Off my wagon please
You alignment does not seem to be confirmable at all based on what you've written here.
Did you edit the flavor at Pre-game?
Notably, do you know what the line about Kuroi is about?

Here's the thing--because people can be cult recruited, there's only one way you can absolutely prove you're not cult, and that's by somehow confirming, beyond a doubt, that you're an unrecruitable member of the town or of the police, since their wincon can't change. However, because cult got to recruit in pregame, I highly doubt there's an unrecruitable member of the town (or a delayed IC) that isn't a member of the police.

@SnarkySnowman/MOD:
You wrote that 'The Death Note can be passed off temporarily'--if this temporary Death Note Holder is killed during the night, does town win? Furthermore, who can the Death Note be passed off to--is this temporary pass to anyone or just cult?
You also wrote that 'no Death Note actions' can be taken if the Death Note passed off permanently. What qualifies as a 'Death Note action'? Can the permanent passing off of the Death Note only be done to other cult members or can anyone be passed the Death Note?

I'm going to be gone for most, if not all, of today. I've got work for the next 10 hours, then I have a hot date with best girl.
Yume can, hopefully, fill in for me.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 80, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ehh I feel like claiming is the wrong move.

Anyways, hi Varsoon & friend.

I agree, claiming is a terrible move in this game.
All it does is give Cult info, because any non-alignment claim just informs Cult on what PRs they can pick up and any police/town claim informs cult on who they can recruit vs who they should kill instead.

Only if run down to L-1 and absolutely sure you're going to be lynched otherwise, should anyone claim police or not-police, imo.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Spoiler: will blow your head away
I am the Millipede
I am amazing
I command you to
gaze upon my face
You'll never find someone
charming as I am
I'm the swankiest bug out in space

I'm a star
I'm a god
I'm a thing to behold
There are none as resplendent as I
With my sleek little legs
and my three hundred eggs
of my majesty none can deny

Because
I am the millipede
I am mysterious
When I vanish
I never leave a trace

You will not find a bug
with such illusions
I'm a creature
of fathomless grace

(Background singers)
Millipede means allure
Millipede means couture
Millipede means grandeur
Millipede means savior
Millipede means mature
Millipede means so pure
Millipede means the cure for all lesser breeds

I am the millipede
I am a champion
no one else in the universe
keeps pace
You'll never find someone
quite so enchanting
While I'm here there's
just no second place

I'm a idol
a King
I'm an object of awe
There is none
quite so gleaming as I
I've got glamor to spare
You are right
when you stare
I'm the who, what, when, where, and the why
(Join me!)

I am the millipede
I am astounding
wisdom flows from my personage
like lace
You'll never find someone darling as I am
I'm the swankiest
Tutelary pest
Certainly best dressed
Bug out in space!

- Y
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 82, RadiantCowbells wrote:Where did I say I was claiming police :P

Actually I am ascetic. I'm not sure how that interacts with recruitment and SS won't give me a straight answer. Pls don't nightkill me or waste investigations.
Please re-read.
I'm saying any form of claiming is bad, especially alignment claiming, not that you were doing that.
Why did you claim?

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

I think that TB needs a bit of a pressure.

VOTE: ThinkBig

My style is reaction hunting. The more potent reactions are, the more succintly I can form my reads, although those reads may not be the most accurate, which is why I need someone to help straighten them out.

- Y
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 146, ThinkBig wrote:
V/LA for the next few days. Just need to take some time off
Answer my questions from post 79 when you come back to the game.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Titus, I don't think there's any confirmation anywhere that the Police are a masonry.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Thinkbig, can you please answer my questions?

Mod, can you please answer my questions?

In post 79, Crystal Allies wrote:
@Thinkbig:
Did you edit the flavor at Pre-game?
Notably, do you know what the line about Kuroi is about?

@SnarkySnowman/MOD:
You wrote that 'The Death Note can be passed off temporarily'--if this temporary Death Note Holder is killed during the night, does town win? Furthermore, who can the Death Note be passed off to--is this temporary pass to anyone or just cult?
You also wrote that 'no Death Note actions' can be taken if the Death Note passed off permanently. What qualifies as a 'Death Note action'? Can the permanent passing off of the Death Note only be done to other cult members or can anyone be passed the Death Note?

-V
I didn't miss this, but I forgot to answer. And my answer for question one, I cannot answer that. For the one about Death Note Actions, I can't tell you anything aside from the obvious, which is, killing is a Death Note action, and there may or may not be others. -Snarky

I realize Snarky hasn't posted since, but I really don't want him to miss this and I'm not sure how to continue without some of this info.
I'm not feeling the Grey wagon.

Titus, what makes you so sure of your reads?

-V
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Would ability to edit/post unique flavor show up like the weird flavor we got? Specifically, the line about Kuroi stands out.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Like, when you submit a flavor addition, is it included in the whole flavor post or is it set aside in some specific way?
I know you said you're a reporter or something similar--I've had roles like that show up separate from other flavor.
Basically; Do your edits of the flavor stand with the rest of the flavor, as I assume the Kuroi line works, or are they separate/announced as separate?

Also, you mentioned you could clear your alignment. Are you talking out of your ass or do you have some sort of IC capability?

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

For instance, in my Steven Universe II game, Ronaldo (played by Creature), had to post a 'blog' update each day phase, starting with pregame.
However, the blog showed up SEPARATE to my opening day flavor.
Any player in that game could submit an EVENT that would change the opening day flavor, however.

The reason why I'm critical about this is because either:
A) Your role functions exactly as what I assume is a scum-oriented effect or;
B) Your role functions in a way contrary to, and, perhaps, provable as contrary to, that scum-oriented effect.

That's the only thing I can see as confirmable about your role so far, but I don't understand how that somehow makes you confirmed as not just cult.

Speaking of
Creature
, I'm curious why you haven't weighed in on the Newscaster/flavor-that-specifically-mentions-a-player thing given that you just played in my game where you had a role where that could have confirmed game info.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

But the Death Note player got to recruit someone in pregame, which leads me to believe, if you had that ability, you could still use it in pregame.

And, yeah, pending Snarky Snowman getting back to us, it seems like the Death Note Holder can... temporarily lend, permanently give, kill, or recruit. But not all of those at once. However, we shouldn't discount something hidden like a strongman kill or some factional cult abilities (2-shot roleblock, anyone?). Had I designed this setup, I would give the cult something like that so they could shut down claims. Then again, I love hidden factional abilities and I hate claims.

P-EDIT:
@Creature
: I don't think the show's flavor matters much here. I'm talking purely mechanics.

@Thinkbig:
But then the mod would have to say it's not confirmed, really. Also, yeah, this does beg the question:

MOD
: What happens to a player when they are recruited into the cult?
How does the cult recruit resolve in NAR?
Does cult-recruiting count as visiting a player?
Outside of Police, what could possibly stop a cult recruit from happening?
Does being recruited into the cult change anything other than a player's win condition?

Win condition does change to the cult win condition when someone is successfully recruited, but otherwise I cannot answer any of those.
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 299, yessiree wrote:
In post 153, Elena Fisher wrote:Yes. Also this goes without saying but we should drag out this day as much as possible given everyone is there original role and it's easier to get interactions today then tomorrow mafia can kill instead of get new people but that seems semi stupid
good point

UNVOTE:
No, it isn't. Giving Cult more info about roles to pick up/remove seems like a garbage idea.

In post 301, Creature wrote:
In post 0, SnarkySnowman wrote:The Police may not have their win conditions changed.
AKA town PRs are immune to recruits.
It's foolish to assume Police are all of town's PR's, but I think it's right to assume that Police are town's integral roles--similar to how the Crystal Gems were designed in my SU2 game.

P-EDIT:
@Yesiree: All I care about re:setup spec is that people understand to play their cards close to their chest and I want to be able to understand how the whole passing off/lending the Death Note works. Also, how the cult recruit works in NAR is extremely important for people who may be able to stop it. All of this is info that I'm sure cult already has, so it only weakens us if we don't have it.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Titus, please stay.
:/

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Titus is probably town and not recruited, given play so far, imo.

I don't know about Grey. I was originally reading Grey v Titus as a distancing gambit, but now it seems legit so I doubt that Grey and Titus are both cult or both Police.

People know what their roles are. People don't know how the cult recruit works in NAR. That's what is important to discerning how the roles will actually interact with, y'know, the unique game mechanic.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

No; I didn't want to vote for Thinkbig--that's Yume's doing. With TB replacing out and seeming more like they didn't understand the point of my inquiry rather than being dodgy, I'm good with a vote change:
VOTE: FishyFish

Really want more from this slot.
I also find it really bothersome that FishyFish was complicit in inciting the Titus v Grey stuff.

Also, Snarky got back to my questions with edits to my posts. I'll quote them all here.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 297, Crystal Allies wrote:
MOD
: What happens to a player when they are recruited into the cult?
How does the cult recruit resolve in NAR?
Does cult-recruiting count as visiting a player?
Outside of Police, what could possibly stop a cult recruit from happening?
Does being recruited into the cult change anything other than a player's win condition?

Win condition does change to the cult win condition when someone is successfully recruited, but otherwise I cannot answer any of those.
In post 281, Crystal Allies wrote:
@SnarkySnowman/MOD:

-V

I didn't miss this, but I forgot to answer. And my answer for question one, I cannot answer that. For the one about Death Note Actions, I can't tell you anything aside from the obvious, which is, killing is a Death Note action, and there may or may not be others. -Snarky
So:
:right: We do NOT know how a player's role changes when recruited. Why does ThinkBig think they're made vanilla? Maybe I should go back to voting ThinkBig...
:right: Mod did not say if a player who is given the Death Note gets recruited/has to be cult or not. :/ I would assume 'yes', otherwise this opens a whole can of worms.
:right: It's curious that Snarky says 'killing' is a Death Note action, but leaves out recruiting, which seems to be the case. Regardless, this seems to indicate that there may or may not be other cult actions we don't know about.

Regardless, I think we should proceed as though the Cult Recruit resolves as recruitment would in NAR. That's the big thing here.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 275, Fishythefish wrote:Grey and Titus feel a little off to me. I want to think harder about them when I'm not sleepy.
Here, though I suppose Creature is just as guilty of pitting them against each other on the same page, though seems to be reacting to Fishy's position:
In post 278, Creature wrote:I'm fine with Grey and Titus being competing wagons.

I was trying to avoid that conflict rather than push it further, because I don't think it was getting us anywhere and, lo and behold, now we've got replace-outs.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Votecount 1.16
Titus (3) - Creature, -Grey-, yessiree
ThinkBig (2) - KuroiXHF, Elena Fisher
-Grey- (2) - ThinkBig, Titus
Elena Fisher (1) - 1 Shot Vanilla Town
yessiree (1) - RadiantCowbells
FishytheFish (1) - Crystal Allies

Not Voting (2) - beeboy, FishytheFish

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Current deadline is Monday, February 27th at 9PM EST.

Mod Notes:

Seeking a replacement for Titus and ThinkBig, in that order.

Like this is literally the exchange, after Creature establishes who he thinks are likely Cult, including Titus and Grey on the list:
In post 274, Creature wrote:Hmm, who's a good wagon rn?
In post 275, Fishythefish wrote:Grey and Titus feel a little off to me. I want to think harder about them when I'm not sleepy.
In post 278, Creature wrote:I'm fine with Grey and Titus being competing wagons.
Not to mention both would be aware of Grey having Titus as head scum-read.

-V
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

I think Creature was complicit in it, but didn't suggest it in the first place, if that makes sense.
Creature's earlier obliviousness in regards to Thinkbig's role (when they had a special newscaster role not too long ago in a game I ran) struck me as town not connecting the dots when it was something I'd see as scum!creature using to push out a ThinkBig wagon.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

I'm not voting there for 275 alone, y'know.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

I don't like how strong Fishy came out the gates at Elena, then backed off from it, and kinda did nothing.

I want them to re-engage like they did early on.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Vote: Yessiree

I'll follow this.

Also interested in what Creature sees in meeee
-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 382, Fishythefish wrote:

Why do you not like my play on Elena?

Agree that I need to re-engage; I decided I couldn't be bothered to rethink immediately after my read on Elena went away. I'll start now. But if you're voting me for not having any scumreads for 12 hours - I'm not going to be consistently meeting your bar for "engagement". And I don't think that's any kind of scumtell - do you?
I just don't like how you walked away from it despite the vigor you had early on. That felt really strange, like you had really sunk your hooks in but then went, "Eh, maybe not" and went on to kind of sputter out.
My vote on you was less for 'Fishy is scum' and more for 'Fishy, get back in here.'

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 396, yessiree wrote:
what did you see in Fishy's response that made you clear your sr on him, and follow his sr on me?
Re-read:
I didn't have a scumread on fishy, just wanted to pressure fishy into not completely flaking re:Elena backoff.
My vote now throws more support into that.
Plus I don't like your votes, especially on Titus, who looked really really town to me.
I don't think your questions and posts lead anywhere productive--seems like just posting from time to time to keep up rather than really engaging.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

@Yesiree: It probably is a good deal influenced by meta. When we played together as Schrodinger's Mislynch in Clue Mafia 2, we both were really secure in our reads and butted heads very strongly against other players--I ended up posting far more and there were many times where Titus vouched wanting to do the same as what happened here--just dropping one or two straightforward lines and ditching the game because it was more stress than it is worth. On the other hand, I have run games with Scum!Titus and Scum!Titus does not give up for personal reasons.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Like, scum Titus would also have a four-point outline for why she's town. Town Titus here just writes, "I am me. I am town. *shrug*"

I could see this as a game where Titus is pushing for less involved, smaller posts--as it struck me strange that Titus didn't have many posts with more than one sentence, but I feel like the length of posts is also NAI.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 409, Creature wrote:Leaning on Crystal Allies and Fishythefish.

Good, now kindly explain why.

- Y
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 415, Yume wrote:
In post 411, Creature wrote:Everybody else looks town and the fact I didn't feel good enough to townread you should tell something.
No, it tells me nothing, care to elaborate? Leaving this vague makes me suspect you.
To elaborate, suspecting us and not giving any reasons why except 'just because' makes you look shady. People can't look into your head and divine your reasons.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Okay. You were asked twice by two different people and both times you refused to explain.

p-edit: Sort of, but you ping me more with your refusal to explain.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Yes, and whenever I listed 'feeling' as a reason, I got demands to give more substantive ones, or get hanged, so why should you be given a different treatment? Speak up or sink down.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Votecount 1.18
yessiree (3) - RadiantCowbells, FishytheFish, Crystal Allies
Titus (2) - -Grey-, yessiree
ThinkBig (2) - KuroiXHF, Elena Fisher
Creature (1) - 1 Shot Vanilla Town
FishytheFish (1) - Creature

Not Voting (1) - beeboy

Mod Notes:

Seeking a replacement for Titus, ThinkBig, and beeboy, in that order.

In various games? I could give you links if you want, but finding them all is a pain.

I am giving you the benefit of doubt for now, though.

VOTE: Fishythefish
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

-Y
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 390, -Grey- wrote:I know.

I'm asking what that problem is.
In post 428, -Grey- wrote:
In post 423, Crystal Allies wrote:Yes, and whenever I listed 'feeling' as a reason, I got demands to give more substantive ones, or get hanged, so why should you be given a different treatment? Speak up or sink down.
Don't even try it.

Creature is town.
So what changed? You asked him what is wrong with us, meaning you wanted him to explain. The next moment, you aren't finding his refusal to explain a slightest bit shady? WTF?
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Okay, you people and your jimmies confuse me, so I'll let Varsoon take over for a while.

@Creature Not in my experience. Whenever I gave 'gut' as a reason for scumreading someone, I got voted for and even lynched without fail. Interpret that as you will.

- Y
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Not at all.
Perhaps this solely comes from a difference in game approach, but I think that Cult, given maximum info, get to make the most informed decisions on kills/recruits, which makes it harder for us to win.
Here's my take on this:
More interactions makes it clearer who Police and Non Police are.
Cult has two options:
1. Kill. This is the safe option and lowers non-cult by 1.
2. Recruit. This is the risky option and either does nothing or ups cult by 1 while lowering non-cult by 1.
Cult needs to recruit non-police and kill police.
By dragging the day out, yes, we get a baseline to judge players based on how they may change later in the game, if recruited, but that's a very meager benefit compared to how much info we'd be giving cult as to who they should recruit or kill.

But, what the fuck ever, don't listen to me, get snowed.

P-EDIT:
Exactly what Grey is saying here; if a player has a scummy baseline or inconsistent play, all dragging the day out for interactions (especially in regards of claims/role interactions) does is help cult out and mislead town.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

@Fishy: Varsoon head here. I don't think you're scum. I don't know why Yume does. They said that vote was a serious one, though.
VOTE: Yessiree
I'm much happier lynching this, given involvement on and in response to the various wagons so far.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Votecount 1.19
ThinkBig (1) - KuroiXHF
Crystal Allies (1) - Elena Fisher

Not Voting (1) - beeboy

Mod Notes:

Seeking a replacement for Titus, ThinkBig, and beeboy, in that order.

In post 449, Creature wrote:Also, lynching the recruited means that the original death note holder still must recruit someone and hold the death note the next day. Lynching town means the original death note holder may pass the death note to someone else and then we're back to zero.
Where does Snarky qualify this?
As far as I was aware, passing the DeathNote permanently counted as a cult recruit, because nothing in the opening rules says it has to be passed to another cult member.

-V
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 451, Creature wrote:Huh? Did the mod clarify somewhere?

I think it's sorta weird to come like "hey guy, do you want to join my group of criminals? here take this death note"
That's sort of how it worked in the original flavor, sans Police.

P-EDIT:
There's still no absolute knowledge if that's the case or not.
I wouldn't design the game such that the DN holder can recruit by passing the note, but I'm not Snarky.
I tried asking about how the pass/recruit worked earlier and Snarky pretty much dodged the question so.
I still don't want to make a safe assumption and then get reamed for it.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

@Grey: Because you can't Kill AND Pass the Deathnote. You can't recruit AND pass the deathnote. However, you could JUST pass the DeathNote, which may function as a recruit. Does that make sense?

@Creature: Temporary says it only passes it during Night, though?
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 447, Creature wrote:If it was easy, I could lynch Yessiree and then force you all to lynch Fishythefish tomorrow if he's town. Though, I'm afraid Fishythefish will pass the death note to someone if he's the holder.

Nah, you brought up passing.
I did bring up that the DN could maybe be passed to town, but we don't know if that's the case or not.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 463, -Grey- wrote:
In post 460, Crystal Allies wrote:However, you could JUST pass the DeathNote, which may function as a recruit. Does that make sense?
No, it doesn't. There are no reasonable grounds to make that assumption, especially when the rules specifically forbid it.
Then why doesn't the rule of passing the Deathnote say it can ONLY be passed to cult?
The rules ONLY say that you can't do DEATH NOTE actions when you make a permanent pass.
They say nothing about WHO the permanent pass has to target OR how it functions.
TEMP pass says that it can also be used to KILL or RECRUIT, which has me believe you can TEMP pass it to a player and they perform the kill/recruit, which can throw off something like a tracker.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 464, Creature wrote: If the original death note holder loses its partner, it can't pass its death note permanently. It must first recruit another partner, survive another day and then pass the death note if its partner is still alive.

However, if a town is lynched, the original death note holder can pass its death note permanently to its partner. Not losing if lynched the next day.
Again, you're making the assumption that the DN can ONLY be passed to cult members.

Regardless, why don't we just find and lynch the DN holder on D1?

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 467, Creature wrote:Okay, are you voting Fishy?
No, I should be voting Yessiree unless Yume changed the vote again
In post 468, -Grey- wrote:
In post 465, Crystal Allies wrote:
In post 463, -Grey- wrote:
In post 460, Crystal Allies wrote:However, you could JUST pass the DeathNote, which may function as a recruit. Does that make sense?
No, it doesn't. There are no reasonable grounds to make that assumption, especially when the rules specifically forbid it.
Then why doesn't the rule of passing the Deathnote say it can ONLY be passed to cult?
The rules ONLY say that you can't do DEATH NOTE actions when you make a permanent pass.
They say nothing about WHO the permanent pass has to target OR how it functions.
TEMP pass says that it can also be used to KILL or RECRUIT, which has me believe you can TEMP pass it to a player and they perform the kill/recruit, which can throw off something like a tracker.

-V
Your bullshit theory would mean there is NO FUNCTIONAL MEANING TO PREVENTING RECRUITING THE SAME NIGHT THE NOTE IS PASSED.
No, the function is pretty damn obvious:
You can't RECRUIT and ALSO pass the Death Note, because that'd be 2 RECRUITS.
Like, how fucking dense are you?
This is a really really simple idea.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Votecount 1.20
ThinkBig (1) - KuroiXHF

Not Voting (1) - beeboy

Mod Notes:

Seeking a replacement for ThinkBig and beeboy, in that order. Thanks to Agent Sparkles for replacing Titus.

In post 474, Creature wrote:Btw, Yume said you still scumread Titus, is that true?
I've only ever townread Titus.

-V
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Apologies for this being a forum game and not face-to-face.
I am doing other things rather than F5'ing this constantly.

What are you trying to fish for with weak lies like that one?

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Insulted that you can't wrap your head around mechanics?
Or are you scum that feels pooter peeved because someone's figured out your plan?

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Ay, I wasn't planning on recruiting you until tomorrow, that way our back and forth looks genuine and no one thinks we're on the same side.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Why is my name crossed out there, chu?

- Y
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

And if you think I am scum, how come you don't think Varsoon is? We share the same slot.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Why you calling braindead, you cryptid?
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Hi new folks
I've been sick
and devoting a lot of time that I do have to running my FFTactics Mini theme, so
Apologies if I'm not around much
If anyone needs me, just bold at me until it happens

It's kinda lame the game's stalling into what's a wagon shaping up, seemingly apathetically, on me, but if I gotta bite it early so you rubes know what's up, it's all good.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Hi new folks
I've been sick
and devoting a lot of time that I do have to running my FFTactics Mini theme, so
Apologies if I'm not around much
If anyone needs me, just bold at me until it happens

It's kinda lame the game's stalling into what's a wagon shaping up, seemingly apathetically, on me, but if I gotta bite it early so you rubes know what's up, it's all good.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Man, I was excited to see Elena's case on me and it was a let down. :/
Sorry that you don't understand my push re:ThinkBig's mechanical claim, it's a damn shame. Maybe one day someone'll explain it to you and you'll stop whining about shit you can't wrap your head around.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

If you need it explained to you like you're a child, just admit you don't understand and ask politely.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Thinkbig said they can mechanically confirm themselves as town.
Thinkbig claimed they can edit the game flavor.
Game flavor already specifically looks as though it has been edited in this game.
Thinkbig has said, in response to me, that they did not have to do with that edit.

What's important about this?
Thinkbig may be lying and actually did edit in the Kuroi flavor line.
There may be two roles that edit flavor. If so, the unclaimed one is almost certainly cult.
Thinkbig does NOT have a way to mechanically clear themselves.

What was important about my questioning?
Thinkbig may not understand how cult recruitment works--they seemed to think that they would lose their ability to edit flavor info.
However, it's clear that if they are telling the truth about this, then they should also be aware someone else can already edit flavor info.
So they either:
1. Knew something about cult recruitment we don't (IE, you lose powers upon being recruited)
2. Did not know how cult recruiting worked, indicating they haven't been recruited, etc.
3. Were aware of the other flavor-editor, if one exists, and were attempting to fake a a mechanical clear on themselves.

If you still think this was just 'mechanical talk' that was useless, then I don't know what more to say.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In shorter short:
1. Thinkbig has confirmed themselves to be non-police.
2. Thinkbig may have already been recruited.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 606, Creature wrote:ThinkBig can be only recruited at night, remember?
One player got recruited before gamestart, remember? Or, at least, that's what it says in the intro post, iirc.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 618, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 601, Crystal Allies wrote:Thinkbig said they can mechanically confirm themselves as town.
Game flavor already specifically looks as though it has been edited in this game.
Thinkbig has said, in response to me, that they did not have to do with that edit.

There may be two roles that edit flavor. If so, the unclaimed one is almost certainly cult.

Thinkbig may not understand how cult recruitment works--they seemed to think that they would lose their ability to edit flavor info.
However, it's clear that if they are telling the truth about this, then they should also be aware someone else can already edit flavor info.
So they either:
1. Knew something about cult recruitment we don't (IE, you lose powers upon being recruited)
2. Did not know how cult recruiting worked, indicating they haven't been recruited, etc.
3. Were aware of the other flavor-editor, if one exists, and were attempting to fake a a mechanical clear on themselves.

If you still think this was just 'mechanical talk' that was useless, then I don't know what more to say.

-V
why would point 3 clear me?
would that imply im not a newscaster?
Because if cult has a flavor-editor already, and Thinkbig's saying being recruited gets rid of your abilities, then the argument is 'oh hey flavor is getting edited, haha, I couldn't do that if recruited, see, I'm not recruited!'

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 647, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 639, Crystal Allies wrote:
In post 618, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 601, Crystal Allies wrote:Thinkbig said they can mechanically confirm themselves as town.

So they either:

-V
why would point 3 clear me?
would that imply im not a newscaster?
Because if cult has a flavor-editor already, and Thinkbig's saying being recruited gets rid of your abilities, then the argument is 'oh hey flavor is getting edited, haha, I couldn't do that if recruited, see, I'm not recruited!'

-V
why would scum have a flavour changing ability?
In the show, Kira could actually make people do whatever he wanted before he killed them.
In fact, the flavor at the start of the game references this, because in the show, he had his victims write "Did you know, Gods of Death love apples?"
Here, the flavor at gamestart includes the line, "Did you know gods of death love pizza?"
As a person who loves pizza, I felt awkwardly called out. :P

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

@Randomidget: yeah, basically. I was trying to parse if that was a scum gambit and true (people do get cult-vanilla'ized, but Thinkbig could still fake not being vanilla'ized) or if Thinkbig didn't know what the hell he was talking about, which seems to be more the case, imo.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

@Random: That's what I'm leaning as well, though I don't want to read any of the replacements as alignment indicative, even though I definitely do in regards to Titus.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 711, RadiantCowbells wrote:Varsoon how do I persuade you to lynch Titus slot?
Recruit it.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

And what exactly is the reason for this?

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

What things? And what happened to voting for peeps on your wagon?

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

My reads are that yessiree shall hang.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Townish.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

I am the swankiest, tutelary-pest, certainly best dressed
Bug
Out
In
Space

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

I am not Varsoon, I am Carnelian. You are dealing with Millipede here, bro, so accept your pea or bow out.

- Carnelian aka Millipede
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Votecount 1.37
KuroiXHF (4) - FishytheFish, Peabody, Agent Sparkles, RadiantCowbells
yessiree (3) - Crystal Allies, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Creature
Agent Sparkles (2) - -Grey-, yessiree
RadiantCowbells (1) - randomidget
randommidget (1) - KuroiXHF

Not Voting (0) -
Nobody!

Current deadline is Monday, February 28th at 9PM EST.

Mod Notes:

Agent Sparkles has requested replace-out. Deadline extended 1 day to find a replacement.

I am the Millipede, I am astounding
When I vanish I never even leave a trace
You'll never see a bug with such illusions
For my name is Yume and when I am around there is just no second place
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Oh, I geddit. You are a humorless person. Can't ya chillah and take a joke?

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

And why is he town? Because he can't take a joke?
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Wait, why is yessirree cofirmed non-cult?
Also, what's with the flips?
Also also what's with the message?
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

I'm very confused

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

I don't understand why the mod error gets corrected by confirming someone as non-cult, though. It's a really bizarre decision, especially given how many players were ready to lynch the slot both yesterday, and, in the flavor-messages, today as well.

But regardless, I'll follow the IC. Based on interactions from the other day, I feel like 1SVT is most likely to have been recruited, too.

VOTE: 1ShotVanillaTown

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 932, yessiree wrote:
In post 930, Crystal Allies wrote:It's a really bizarre decision, especially given how many players were ready to lynch the slot both yesterday, and, in the flavor-messages, today as well.
that just goes to show you the number of people that can't read me
You can count me among those, I suppose.
I am glad that I was right about Titus, though.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 935, yessiree wrote:
In post 930, Crystal Allies wrote:I feel like 1SVT is most likely to have been recruited, too.
wait what

are you implying he was not cult yesterday?
He could've been yesterday, but I think that if he wasn't yesterday, he definitely is today.
That is, assuming there was both a recruit and a kill, which I think is a fair assumption given the God of Death flip.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 945, Creature wrote:Oh btw, I guess scum killed momo.
Well, actually, since God of Death seems to be a third party role and is confirmed to die when killing...
I gotta figure you're wrong.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Again, I'm trying to figure out exactly what happened with all that stuff, and these are the conclusions I'm coming to.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

But if you geniuses have some clearer answer or some shit, please, illuminate it.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 926, Crystal Allies wrote:Wait, why is yessirree cofirmed non-cult?
Also, what's with the flips?
Also also what's with the message?
Like why did Momo say Titus looked town?
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 950, -Grey- wrote:
In post 947, Crystal Allies wrote:
Well, actually, since God of Death seems to be a third party role and is confirmed to die when killing...

-V
Third party is scum too.
I assume, 100%, by the way that role was written and by flavor of the show, this is the correct answer.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 922, SnarkySnowman wrote:
God of Death wrote:You are a
God of Death

You speak with Kira and help them towards their goals. Each night, Kira may ask you a question. You may use the following to answer. Otherwise, you must be vague and unhelpful.

1) 1-Shot Watcher - You may tell Kira the target of one player, only if their question pertains to that player.
2) 1-Shot Role Detective - You may tell Kira the specific role of one player, if their question pertains to a player.
3) 1-Shot 3-man team identifier - You may let Kira select 3 players, and identify who is on a team with each other. You may not say who is on what team. Kira must initiate this line of discussion.
4) 2-Shot Recruitment Suggestion - You may suggest a recruit to Kira. You may not suggest [role redacted]. You may select 1 [role redacted]. This suggestion will be at random among the eligible choices.
5) 1-shot KILL - you may kill on Kira's request, one time only. You die if you carry this out.

Bolded it for you.
I'm asking those questions in case anyone has an answer contrary to mine and, at the time, I hadn't fully unpacked it all.
Unless someone claims otherwise, I assume that the 1-shot Kill here is what happened to cause SnarkySnowman/God of Death to die and flip>
Which, of course, begs the question--why would Kira kill such a powerful resource like that? Cult already has access to a kill.
The conclusion I've come to is that, in exchange for killing for Kira and dying, that action counts as the DEATH GOD taking the action and not KIRA, who can still recruit.

Unless you've got a better idea or a claim that answers these questions differently, this is what I think is most likely.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 954, -Grey- wrote:
In post 952, Crystal Allies wrote:
In post 950, -Grey- wrote:
In post 947, Crystal Allies wrote:

-V
Third party is scum too.
I assume, 100%, by the way that role was written and by flavor of the show, this is the correct answer.

-V
So you're admitting that 945 was correct and you had no grounds to contradict them.
There's a difference between kills made by cult and kills made by third-party in this game.
I know this based on my role.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

And, I suppose, kills made by town, but since town hasn't claimed a failed kill or the kill on momo yet, I'm assuming town doesn't have a kill?

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 959, yessiree wrote:Varsoon you're saying a lot of words but you're not speaking much
So:
Asking why Momo specified Titus
Questioning if there's any town-based reason for the God of Death flip
Questioning if there's any town-based reason for the MoMo flip
Questioning the messages we got in the daystart writeup
Being the first person to actually engage with and think about the God of Death flip
Possibly illuminating the fact that there could've been a kill AND recruit, throwing the game numbers off enough to endgame us 1 day earlier than expected
Claiming role-related knowledge that there's important distinction between kills that come from CULT and NON-CULT

All within 2 pages of day start

That's not speaking much?

Fuck off.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

No, Police are 3P. Cult is basically the scum-team, as per first post, unless you're claiming this setup is so bastard there's a hidden scum team.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 963, Elena Fisher wrote:All I see are words but barely any meaning behind it with fake rage.
Fake rage?
Can you show me where I'm 'raging'?
Nice attempt to mudsling though, but please, try again while pushing me with no case. Maybe it'll make it people forget that now-dead and confirmed town players were all scumreading you.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 967, Elena Fisher wrote:Why are we even going over this when we know the answer already. Get off this topic
I love how when you come under fire, your immediate response is "WE KNOW HOW THIS PLAYS OUT, GET OF THIS TOPIC"
No, go on, I love seeing you make an ass of yourself.
It's cute seeing that you don't even care about what dead-and-confirmed town have to say.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 973, -Grey- wrote:
In post 971, Crystal Allies wrote:It's cute seeing that you don't even care about what dead-and-confirmed town have to say.
How is that different from 99% of the rest of the players on the site?
99% of players on site confirmed for scum or trash players.

@Elena: Oh, a 'fuck off' after proving someone demonstrably wrong is hardly rage. :P
As for the 3P distinction, that's not as important as Cult/Non-cult distinction.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 979, Elena Fisher wrote:It's clearly stated what the 3 fractions are. So going over the topic seems a bit pointless Kira clearly asked snarky the mod to kill someone he did and now the little helper is dead so they have 3 cult now and someone dead big whoop
Congrats, you are capable of reading my posts and repeating what I said.
But please don't undermine it as something obvious AFTER I've pointed it out, because there were clearly people who didn't get it when I did.
As for the 3 factions, that's still up to debate, given the bastard nature of the game, but I think we should only assume that the TOWN/POLICE/CULT are the factions unless we're given significant information contrary to that.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 983, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:VOTE: Creature

Just follow me to a good lynch.

Crystal Allies town, that's a town Varsoon.
I would vote Grey too, maybe Peabody.
I'm curious what's making this 'town' Varsoon to you--I don't think we've ever played a game together, unless my memory is crap.

Why would you vote Grey or Peabody?

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 991, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:
In post 990, Crystal Allies wrote:I'm curious what's making this 'town' Varsoon to you--I don't think we've ever played a game together, unless my memory is crap.

Why would you vote Grey or Peabody?

-V
A lot of games.

I town read everyone else.
...what games?

Okay, why are you town-reading everyone else such that you've PoE'd it down to those two?

@Peabody: Mechanics are really important to this game; sorry for not making a huge shit load of noise about my reads? What else do you mean by 'lack of conviction'? How is that Alignment Indicative for you?
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Yeah, nevermind the votes I stuck by, reads I got through interactions, or how the mechanics re:claims have already really helped sort out some players so far.
What's the difference between 'looking active' and 'being active', eh? Because I'm asking shit no one else is and illuminating things about the game that no one else has. I'm pushing forward. I'm developing reads and being critical of those who I see playing in a manner duplicitous to town.

I'm pretty sure that actually engaging with mechanics and claims is something I've always done, regardless of alignment. As a moderator who builds theme games with public mechanics and role madness roles of my own design, I'm probably the most qualified user on this site to discuss how important mechanics can be in determining alignment and game-state in a game, especially in a theme game.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 996, -Grey- wrote:
In post 995, Peabody wrote:Actually, I'm less sure about Grey. He's kind of a hunch.
You don't know me well enough to read me anyway, and you acting like you can is a big part of why I think you're scum.
Do you think 1 shot VT's townread of me despite me having no idea what's informing it is also a scum ping?

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Oh. It's an alt.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

So were you actually going to do research or were you going to park a middling vote on low-hanging fruit, promise to make a case there, then dither off?

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

@1SHVT: I actually have been ruling out a kill from Kira entirely because only Momo died. I really feel like Kira ordered the God of Death to Kill, though this doesn't account for Kira's own action. I've also been thinking about what 'Death Note Actions' are and how dodgy Snarky was in answering that in the main thread--do you think all of the stuff tied to the God of Death role counted as Death Note Actions?

If Kira did submit a kill, do you think it simply landed on a player that was protected in some way? The same could be said for a recruit, to be fair.

I think the biggest issue we face is if we ever fail to be aware of how many cult there are. That's why I'm being critical of this--to me, the ideal play would be to kill and recruit in the same night, if possible, because the public mechanics make it seem like it isn't possible, but with the God of Death flip, it seems like there might be a one-shot possibility where the player who has the Death Note (I've been calling them Kira so far, because flavor, but given the mechanics and this game's relation to flavor, it could be anyone) can make a kill or recruit and then still have the God of Death make that one-shot kill that dusts the God of Death.

That said, I do have another reason why I'm hesitant to think TWO kills were submitted but only one got through, and that's largely role-related and setup-speccy and I really don't wanna get into it, but I will if you think it helps us win the game.

TL;DR: I think we might lose the game if we assume there's only 2 cult right now instead of the possible 3. If we play as if there are 3, that caution could keep us from really fucking ourselves over.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

For Clarity:
In post 281, Crystal Allies wrote:
@SnarkySnowman/MOD:

-V

-V
@SnarkySnowman/MOD:

Were the actions that Kira could take in regards to the God of Death (asking a question or requesting a kill) counted as the Death Note Actions mentioned in the opening post of the game?

Could the Cult recruit and/or kill and ALSO take one of the actions tied to the God of Death?

Can't answer any of this.
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Votecount 2.6
1 Shot Vanilla Town (2) - yessiree, Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies (2) - RadiantCowbells, Peabody
-Grey- (1) - Elena Fisher
1 Shot Vanilla Town (1) - -Grey-

Not Voting (3) - randomidget, FishytheFish, Creature

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Current deadline is Monday, March 16th at 9PM EST.

Mod Notes:

None!

Messed up my quote tags proper good, there, I did.

-V
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Snarky edited into my last post that he can't answer any of my questions regarding the God of Death and Deathnote actions.

So, again, I would assume that we're up against 3 cult right now and the death came from the God of Death kill, unless anyone else claims the kill on momo.

We could assume 2 kills were attempted (A cult factional kill and a God of Death kill) but unless anyone has explanation as to why they believe a kill failed (which could confirm a townie), I'm not considering that option.

That said, I'm very, very troubled by Elena's push on me.
They strike me as cult who is upset that I figured all this out and is trying to push me into the dirt, especially with OMGUS from my votes there yesterday.
VOTE: Elena

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

I've consistently pushed for Elena to elaborate on reasons for scumreading me and they keep coming up short, too>
They're looking to coast off of a vote on me that no one would double-take at.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Hi. Random wants to talk to Carny, so Carny is here. Ask Carny anything you want.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #105) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1067, Elena Fisher wrote: This is laughable no. I have told you why I want to lynch you you just dislike my answer. Mech posting pure mech posting like what you are doing is useless it brings nothing new to the topic at hand you're making statements in this playlist should or do already know to make it look like you're doing something but really you've done barely anything at all.
And I, along with others, have established that my posts aren't pure mechanical posting and, furthermore, have illuminated the significance of what I've posted both in terms of its relationship to determining the alignment of players AND the state of the game.

But yeah push me for talking about mechanics because that's 'useless' while half the game lurks by and posts no content.

Because I'm the one doing 'nothing at all', obviously.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #106) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Votecount 2.8
1 Shot Vanilla Town (2) - yessiree, -Grey-
Crystal Allies (2) - RadiantCowbells, Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher (1) - Crystal Allies

Not Voting (4) - randomidget, FishytheFish, Creature, Peabody

Mod Notes:

None!

#top
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #107) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Seriously, with that last post, you pretty much confirm my stance:
You're upset I figured things out and you want to silence me. Insisting that my posting is 'useless' and 'not doing anything' is all a move to take away the importance of my discovery and speculation into player alignments and gamestate. Even with me flipping town, you can then shrug and be all "WELL AT LEAST VARSOON WAS FULL OF SHIT RIGHT GUYS NO ONE RE-READ WHAT DEAD TOWNIES SAY" and, according to Grey, 99% of players will do just that.

So, like, y'know, die.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

I've highlighted well enough how it's a scum push.
There's no town engagement there.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Also, the backpedal of "All the mechanics talk you have is obvious!" denies entirely my interaction with Thinkbig/Randomidget's roleclaim re:public mechanics.
The big thing about that backpedal is that it does a few really pro-scum things for Elena:
1. They're pushing me over something NIA, because saying "Anyone could see this in the mechanics, it's obvious" is literal admission that my observations are NAI ones.
2. They're pushing me for something that they KNOW is true and can't deny or they get caught, as scum, so they have to agree it's true but also push me, which is awkward for a number of reasons, because they also call the information 'useless'.
3. This all means their push on me boils down to "CA is posting obvious things about the mechanics (untrue) while not posting about anything else (also untrue), these speculations are useless (untrue as well), we should lynch them over anyone else." And, given the way my wagon was handled yesterday and today, it just feels like scum making a very untrue, unconvincing case against town they think would be easy to wagon.

Here's the difference between you and Elena, Peabody: You actually did a metadive, realized that me caring about PUBLIC MECHANICS in a game is NAI, and then decided to look elsewhere. Elena's done nothing but constantly just repeat the same "Lynch CA for useless obvious mechanic talk" over and over while adding no other significant commentary on the game.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

It's kind of sad that if you apply the same metric of scumhunting that Elena's putting down (scum posts are ones that are useless, obvious, and do 'nothing' for the game), Elena's far more guilty of that sort of play in D2 than, well, shit, maybe anyone else.

Get it like you live, Elena.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Oh, cool, if you have the Deathnote and we lynch you, we win, too.
How'about that. Great reason for a push, "You could be the death note holder."
10/10

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #112) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

This isn't a game of conversation. It's a game of information-gathering, rhetoric, and lynching.
By insisting on "I only ever have to engage with/push one player," you're giving yourself an excuse for doing nothing else while not even entertaining the possibility you could be wrong. In the case that I am not the Death Note holder, you've done nothing to benefit town or get a better grasp on the game.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Yeah, because Cult would express disbelief in the public thread and not their daychat.

No--I thought the mod-confirmed non-cult Yessiree was coming as a counterbalancing mod effort after making some mod mistake that benefited cult, y'know, to balance it out or something. I didn't see
why
yessiree was confirmed and, to be honest, I still don't understand why.

If openly not understanding WHY a mod did a thing is alignment indicative AND that's the only reason you have to scumread me, well, shit on toast and tell me it's a sandwich.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1111, yessiree wrote:my read on 1svt continues to be scum

if by end of day 2 crystal allies vote is not on 1svt, they are scum together
I think Elena is original Cult/DN Holder.
I think 1SVT is cult.
I'm fine lynching either.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #115) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1095, Elena Fisher wrote:Should I be going more like:

"Rc what do you think about _____" is that what you're getting at? I don't see the point in that.
No, I'm just wondering what happened to your D1 engagement and posts like these:
In post 129, Elena Fisher wrote:Creature you said that fishy posted something scum would normally post can you give more detail?
In post 151, Elena Fisher wrote:Kuro is town that slip felt real I want to talk with fishy more to get a read on him but that's all I have for the moment
In post 153, Elena Fisher wrote:Yes. Also this goes without saying but we should drag out this day as much as possible given everyone is there original role and it's easier to get interactions today then tomorrow mafia can kill instead of get new people but that seems semi stupid
In post 215, Elena Fisher wrote:Plus it was a very early soft something only scum would do cause you do not want to out yourself as police
In post 220, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 219, Fishythefish wrote:I don't believe you.

Scum softing fakeclaims is really not a thing
This is a lie
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1124, Elena Fisher wrote:It looks like you were saving that little tid bit until you found a good time to use it.
I literally just ISO'd you to snatch a series of posts where I recalled you actually playing the game on D1.
But hey, whatever fits your narrative, right?

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

@Yessiree: Dude, I'm done talkin' 'bout that stuff. Scum didn't take an extra kill, they took a recruit, and whether it failed or not doesn't matter, what matters is we just proceed like there's 3 cult right now and we'll be fine.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

@RC: Why do you want to lynch Creature?
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

ISO me and start with 1058 for my push against Elena:
Spoiler:
In post 1058, Crystal Allies wrote:Snarky edited into my last post that he can't answer any of my questions regarding the God of Death and Deathnote actions.

So, again, I would assume that we're up against 3 cult right now and the death came from the God of Death kill, unless anyone else claims the kill on momo.

We could assume 2 kills were attempted (A cult factional kill and a God of Death kill) but unless anyone has explanation as to why they believe a kill failed (which could confirm a townie), I'm not considering that option.

That said, I'm very, very troubled by Elena's push on me.
They strike me as cult who is upset that I figured all this out and is trying to push me into the dirt, especially with OMGUS from my votes there yesterday.

-V
In post 1060, Crystal Allies wrote:I've consistently pushed for Elena to elaborate on reasons for scumreading me and they keep coming up short, too>
They're looking to coast off of a vote on me that no one would double-take at.

-V
In post 1074, Crystal Allies wrote:
In post 1067, Elena Fisher wrote: This is laughable no. I have told you why I want to lynch you you just dislike my answer. Mech posting pure mech posting like what you are doing is useless it brings nothing new to the topic at hand you're making statements in this playlist should or do already know to make it look like you're doing something but really you've done barely anything at all.
And I, along with others, have established that my posts aren't pure mechanical posting and, furthermore, have illuminated the significance of what I've posted both in terms of its relationship to determining the alignment of players AND the state of the game.

But yeah push me for talking about mechanics because that's 'useless' while half the game lurks by and posts no content.

Because I'm the one doing 'nothing at all', obviously.

-V
In post 1076, Crystal Allies wrote:Seriously, with that last post, you pretty much confirm my stance:
You're upset I figured things out and you want to silence me. Insisting that my posting is 'useless' and 'not doing anything' is all a move to take away the importance of my discovery and speculation into player alignments and gamestate. Even with me flipping town, you can then shrug and be all "WELL AT LEAST VARSOON WAS FULL OF SHIT RIGHT GUYS NO ONE RE-READ WHAT DEAD TOWNIES SAY" and, according to Grey, 99% of players will do just that.

So, like, y'know, die.

-V
In post 1084, Crystal Allies wrote:I've highlighted well enough how it's a scum push.
There's no town engagement there.

-V
In post 1085, Crystal Allies wrote:Also, the backpedal of "All the mechanics talk you have is obvious!" denies entirely my interaction with Thinkbig/Randomidget's roleclaim re:public mechanics.
The big thing about that backpedal is that it does a few really pro-scum things for Elena:
1. They're pushing me over something NIA, because saying "Anyone could see this in the mechanics, it's obvious" is literal admission that my observations are NAI ones.
2. They're pushing me for something that they KNOW is true and can't deny or they get caught, as scum, so they have to agree it's true but also push me, which is awkward for a number of reasons, because they also call the information 'useless'.
3. This all means their push on me boils down to "CA is posting obvious things about the mechanics (untrue) while not posting about anything else (also untrue), these speculations are useless (untrue as well), we should lynch them over anyone else." And, given the way my wagon was handled yesterday and today, it just feels like scum making a very untrue, unconvincing case against town they think would be easy to wagon.

Here's the difference between you and Elena, Peabody: You actually did a metadive, realized that me caring about PUBLIC MECHANICS in a game is NAI, and then decided to look elsewhere. Elena's done nothing but constantly just repeat the same "Lynch CA for useless obvious mechanic talk" over and over while adding no other significant commentary on the game.

-V
In post 1086, Crystal Allies wrote:It's kind of sad that if you apply the same metric of scumhunting that Elena's putting down (scum posts are ones that are useless, obvious, and do 'nothing' for the game), Elena's far more guilty of that sort of play in D2 than, well, shit, maybe anyone else.

Get it like you live, Elena.

-V
In post 1092, Crystal Allies wrote:This isn't a game of conversation. It's a game of information-gathering, rhetoric, and lynching.
By insisting on "I only ever have to engage with/push one player," you're giving yourself an excuse for doing nothing else while not even entertaining the possibility you could be wrong. In the case that I am not the Death Note holder, you've done nothing to benefit town or get a better grasp on the game.

-V
In post 1119, Crystal Allies wrote:
In post 1111, yessiree wrote:my read on 1svt continues to be scum

if by end of day 2 crystal allies vote is not on 1svt, they are scum together
I think Elena is original Cult/DN Holder.
I think 1SVT is cult.
I'm fine lynching either.

-V
In post 1120, Crystal Allies wrote:
In post 1095, Elena Fisher wrote:Should I be going more like:

"Rc what do you think about _____" is that what you're getting at? I don't see the point in that.
No, I'm just wondering what happened to your D1 engagement and posts like these:
In post 129, Elena Fisher wrote:Creature you said that fishy posted something scum would normally post can you give more detail?
In post 151, Elena Fisher wrote:Kuro is town that slip felt real I want to talk with fishy more to get a read on him but that's all I have for the moment
In post 215, Elena Fisher wrote:Plus it was a very early soft something only scum would do cause you do not want to out yourself as police
In post 220, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 219, Fishythefish wrote:I don't believe you.

Scum softing fakeclaims is really not a thing
This is a lie

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

VOTE: 1SVT

Don't think he's the holder.
Also, don't act like the mechanics were OBVIOUS when you weren't saying shit about them before I did.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1208, Randomnamechange wrote:@ CA you were scumreading elena right? any thoughts on my points for why 1svt and elena arent cult together?
I think Elena's the DN holder, especially based on how they're talking about mechanics and pushing against my mechanic discussion.
I think 1SVT is a recruit and not a holder, because I was townreading that slot on D1.
Does that make sense?

@Grey: I didn't point them out for towncred, though. I worked them out so that we could all be on the same page and not fuck up and throw the game. I'm sorry that I didn't realize it was written in bold or some shit. :P
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1211, Creature wrote:Either RC or Elena, okay?
I'm not scumreading RC--why the hard distinction of one or the other?

I think we should try to get the holder regardless.
Sure, they can pass it off, but doing that permanently screws up their action economy.
Also, taking out the original cult, even if it doesn't give us an insta-win, probably fucks up a lot of their plans.

Unless there's some other super obvious mechanics I'm not getting in regards to passing/lending/giving away the Death note?

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Then can we please just win the game?

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

How is Fish an easier wagon than me, who at least half the playerbase has said they want to lynch?

What's your fucking weird preoccupation with Fishy?
I started to give them a little push and you came out the woodwork with a tunnel on me for the last 1000 posts.

We've also already been over why you're trying to suffocate me and play it off.

And insisting we lynch anyone but you today is the IDEAL play for you as the fucking DN holder because then you can just give away the DN.
No. We're lynching you today.
Your whole "LETS 1 V 1 BUT UH LYNCH CA FIRST" gambit reeks of DN holder who knows they are up shit creek.
Die in a fucking fire.
I'm so sick of reading your posts.

-V
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #125) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:18 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

And why is she town? Because you say so?

Well, her actions say otherwise. Or maybe you are defending her because she recruited you?

You scumread Creatur simply because Grey is defending him, which is flimsy at best, and yet you are doing the same thing with Elena. So explain why Grey defending Creature is a recruitee defending their cult leader and you defending Elena is not?

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Yeah, I assume he has some sort of guilty on us. But, giving out a fake guilty isn't something he wouldn't do to get what he wants.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #127) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Because you started scumreading us as soon as the day started, even before we voted Elena.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

That's exactly what you said in game I just linked. Trick me once, shame on me, trick me twice, and you shall burn. I am not letting you trick the town again.

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Because, as I said, you wouldn't hesitate to fake guilty to get what you want, so why wouldn't I try to get to bottom of your words? Especially since mafia is a game of interpreting someone's alignment based on their words alone. Now, here's a question for you: why won't you just admit trying to sweet talk the town into mislynching us?

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #130) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1288, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am trying to sweet talk the town into lynching you but I disagree with your use of the word 'mis'. If I sweet talk you enough will you vote yourself?
Of course you do, after all, that's what you did as scum in Frozen Angel mafia and that's what you are still doing. Try this somewhere where no one who knows this modus operandi of yours isn't around, cos we both were there and we both know what you did to me, as scum.

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #131) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1288, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am trying to sweet talk the town into lynching you but I disagree with your use of the word 'mis'. If I sweet talk you enough will you vote yourself?
And nice try, but Tere tried that same tactic on me eons ago, and I was town, and we're town now too. As I said, trick me once, shame on me, trick me twice, and ya shall burn, and this is the second time someone pushed me into voting myself, so it ain't gonna work again

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #132) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1291, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're not helping you case sweetheart.
Of course not, because why would scum back off from the townie when they see blood in the water? Because, like I knew you, you know me, and me bumbling like this is something scum love to jump on.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #133) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Oh, and

VOTE: RC

I am not letting you slip away that easily this time around

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

.....you realize you just admitted that you want to get me to lynch myself to save your scumbuddy Elena?
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #135) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Sure you are.

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #136) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Like making up fake guilties.

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Votecount 2.17
Crystal Allies (4) - RadiantCowbells, Elena Fisher, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, -Grey-
Elena Fisher (2) - randomidget, Creature
Creature (2) - FishytheFish, Peabody
1 Shot Vanilla Town (1) - yessiree
RadiantCowbells (1) - Crystal Allies

Not Voting (0) -
Nobody!

Mod Notes:

None!

Elena is Kira. RC was recruited. I solved the game. Town, lynch these two if you wanna win.

Chop chop.

- Carnelian
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Read the link I gave and you will see he has done it once, so he is doing it again and taking refuge in audacity. I don't have much more than that link to go on, but that link is enough.

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #139) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Because with his unpredictability, he is a bigger threat than her. First we cut off the heads of the hydra, then we slay the hydra itself.

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

VT.

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1320, RadiantCowbells wrote:CA was in fact DN holder?

You and Random were recruited right?
You've been trolled. :P
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #142) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

You should know by now that Carnelian is quite a trickster.

- Carnelian
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #143) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1337, yessiree wrote:
In post 1329, Crystal Allies wrote:You should know by now that Carnelian is quite a trickster.

- Carnelian
what do you meeeeaaannnn
I mean what I mean.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #144) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1334, RadiantCowbells wrote:She's not in this game....?
And for the record, I always was.

- Carnelian aka Yume
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #145) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1341, Creature wrote:You were scum, right?
The evil that heavens can't judge
Will be judged in the darkness, by us assassins.
Night Raid.

- Carnelian

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”