Post by Fishythefish »

Votecount 1.12
ThinkBig (3) - KuroiXHF, Elena Fisher, Crystal Allies
-Grey- (3) - RadiantCowbells, ThinkBig, Titus
Elena Fisher (2) - yessiree, 1 Shot Vanilla Town
Titus (2) - Creature, -Grey-

Not Voting (2) - beeboy, FishytheFish

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Current deadline is Monday, February 27th at 9PM EST.

Mod Notes:

None!

Grey and Titus feel a little off to me. I want to think harder about them when I'm not sleepy.
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 274, Creature wrote:Hmm, who's a good wagon rn?
Elena and Grey.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:42 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 275, Fishythefish wrote:Grey and Titus feel a little off to me. I want to think harder about them when I'm not sleepy.
Think harder about Titus today and me d2.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Creature »

I'm fine with Grey and Titus being competing wagons.
Sigh
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:43 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 276, Titus wrote:
In post 274, Creature wrote:Hmm, who's a good wagon rn?
Elena and Grey.
In post 269, -Grey- wrote:This has to be Scum posting.

In no universe ever does Elena or I recruit the other when we can't stand each other's guts, let alone the fact we can't work together.

That's just omgwtfbad.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:52 am

Post by -Grey- »

Scum always pushes my ass d1 because I don't react in ways that people want town to react, and it either results in my mislynch or me claiming my role on day fucking one.

Well fuck that and fuck anybody that thinks I'm going to claim today. I've said all about my role that I'm going to say until d2. Fucking lynch me if you have to know more, because I refuse to tell cult anything else and you bitches deserve to lose it if you're going to be shitbags.
---
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Thinkbig, can you please answer my questions?

Mod, can you please answer my questions?

In post 79, Crystal Allies wrote:
@Thinkbig:
Did you edit the flavor at Pre-game?
Notably, do you know what the line about Kuroi is about?

@SnarkySnowman/MOD:
You wrote that 'The Death Note can be passed off temporarily'--if this temporary Death Note Holder is killed during the night, does town win? Furthermore, who can the Death Note be passed off to--is this temporary pass to anyone or just cult?
You also wrote that 'no Death Note actions' can be taken if the Death Note passed off permanently. What qualifies as a 'Death Note action'? Can the permanent passing off of the Death Note only be done to other cult members or can anyone be passed the Death Note?

-V
I didn't miss this, but I forgot to answer. And my answer for question one, I cannot answer that. For the one about Death Note Actions, I can't tell you anything aside from the obvious, which is, killing is a Death Note action, and there may or may not be others. -Snarky

I realize Snarky hasn't posted since, but I really don't want him to miss this and I'm not sure how to continue without some of this info.
I'm not feeling the Grey wagon.

Titus, what makes you so sure of your reads?

-V
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

No. I did not have he ability to edit he flavor pre game.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Would ability to edit/post unique flavor show up like the weird flavor we got? Specifically, the line about Kuroi stands out.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

My role is usually a few sentences long. Not entire flavors and paragraphs.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

I am me. I am town. *shrug* Identifying town is my thing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

I may not get all, but I get most.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 284, ThinkBig wrote:My role is usually a few sentences long. Not entire flavors and paragraphs.
What utility does your role provide the town?

I could see scum gaining utility from anonymous communication from the mod, but I don't see why town wouldn't want to own their words.
---
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

Like, when you submit a flavor addition, is it included in the whole flavor post or is it set aside in some specific way?
I know you said you're a reporter or something similar--I've had roles like that show up separate from other flavor.
Basically; Do your edits of the flavor stand with the rest of the flavor, as I assume the Kuroi line works, or are they separate/announced as separate?

Also, you mentioned you could clear your alignment. Are you talking out of your ass or do you have some sort of IC capability?

-V
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 285, Titus wrote:I am me. I am town. *shrug* Identifying town is my thing.
The more you feel the need to parrot that useless line about being town, the more convinced I become that I'm right.
---
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

For instance, in my Steven Universe II game, Ronaldo (played by Creature), had to post a 'blog' update each day phase, starting with pregame.
However, the blog showed up SEPARATE to my opening day flavor.
Any player in that game could submit an EVENT that would change the opening day flavor, however.

The reason why I'm critical about this is because either:
A) Your role functions exactly as what I assume is a scum-oriented effect or;
B) Your role functions in a way contrary to, and, perhaps, provable as contrary to, that scum-oriented effect.

That's the only thing I can see as confirmable about your role so far, but I don't understand how that somehow makes you confirmed as not just cult.

Speaking of
Creature
, I'm curious why you haven't weighed in on the Newscaster/flavor-that-specifically-mentions-a-player thing given that you just played in my game where you had a role where that could have confirmed game info.

-V
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 288, Crystal Allies wrote:Also, you mentioned you could clear your alignment. Are you talking out of your ass or do you have some sort of IC capability?
As I mentioned before, I can make the announcement/news anything I wanted. I could say "ThinkBig is town" (though, of course, it is not necessarily mod confirmed as an IC). The reason it is AI is because cult recruits would lose all their former abilities (this is how I understand it, at least) thus if I ever lose that ability, it confirms that I was most likely recruited into the cult.

Also, the way that I understand the set up, the person with the death note can only recruit/kill and not any other action that he may have.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

I could write something like:

BREAKING NEWS: Expedience has hacked into mafiascum.net (again). A note has been found that says ThinkBig is aligned with
TOWN
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 290, Crystal Allies wrote:Speaking of Creature, I'm curious why you haven't weighed in on the Newscaster/flavor-that-specifically-mentions-a-player thing given that you just played in my game where you had a role where that could have confirmed game info.
idk, Newscaster is like Demigawa. Not sure if ThinkBig would claim a flavor that isn't his claim nor his fakeclaim.
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 292, ThinkBig wrote:I could write something like:

BREAKING NEWS: Expedience has hacked into mafiascum.net (again). A note has been found that says ThinkBig is aligned with
TOWN
Please do not joke about drama.

I understand his role.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

It's a crier from sc2mafia but during the day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 289, -Grey- wrote:
In post 285, Titus wrote:I am me. I am town. *shrug* Identifying town is my thing.
The more you feel the need to parrot that useless line about being town, the more convinced I become that I'm right.
*shrug*

You're just deflecting by arguing you/Elena cannot be the scums.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

But the Death Note player got to recruit someone in pregame, which leads me to believe, if you had that ability, you could still use it in pregame.

And, yeah, pending Snarky Snowman getting back to us, it seems like the Death Note Holder can... temporarily lend, permanently give, kill, or recruit. But not all of those at once. However, we shouldn't discount something hidden like a strongman kill or some factional cult abilities (2-shot roleblock, anyone?). Had I designed this setup, I would give the cult something like that so they could shut down claims. Then again, I love hidden factional abilities and I hate claims.

P-EDIT:
@Creature
: I don't think the show's flavor matters much here. I'm talking purely mechanics.

@Thinkbig:
But then the mod would have to say it's not confirmed, really. Also, yeah, this does beg the question:

MOD
: What happens to a player when they are recruited into the cult?
How does the cult recruit resolve in NAR?
Does cult-recruiting count as visiting a player?
Outside of Police, what could possibly stop a cult recruit from happening?
Does being recruited into the cult change anything other than a player's win condition?

Win condition does change to the cult win condition when someone is successfully recruited, but otherwise I cannot answer any of those.
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 104, Elena Fisher wrote:The only towny thing thinkbig did was his replace out.
did you mean his intentions to, or the absence of him as a result would be a towny thing?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 153, Elena Fisher wrote:Yes. Also this goes without saying but we should drag out this day as much as possible given everyone is there original role and it's easier to get interactions today then tomorrow mafia can kill instead of get new people but that seems semi stupid
good point

UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”