Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

@drealmerz
- did you commit to firing shots at Firebringer before the game started? This seems to be typical Firebringer, and considering you two have history, it makes me feel as though you either, A) are sick of his playstyle and decided to just cut into it immediately, of B) planned this out ahead of time, in which case I can definitely see scum motivation more than I can see town motivation. I am also not convinced that you scum lean Firebringer but don't want to keep a vote on him "at this point of the game."
In post 46, Dunnstral wrote:technically I'm not town though - just getting that out of the way
This needs explanation, like in the same post would have been ideal. If you are not town, you need to be lynched. Even if you are a Survivor, you are not guaranteed to help town out in the least.

Finally...
I have a passive called "
chaotic neutral,
" that causes me to scan as not aligned with town, however I am in fact aligned with town. This is my first time drawing a Miller role, and it is my understanding that it needs to be presented early (like first post early), but I do not wish to further expand upon my role at this time.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 186, RadiantCowbells wrote:because my experience is that no matter how obvtown I am and no matter how much my reputation for being nightkilled precedes me people don't doc me
You also gave a convenient excuse for living through the game too without being able to provide information from your role.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 194, Firebringer wrote:This sounds weird I don't think my role card even had an alignement.....
So you aren't aligned with town or scum?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 199, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 189, Toogeloo wrote:This needs explanation
I'm actually going to retcon that and say I'm town
uh... bullshit?
Vote: Dunnstral

In post 200, Firebringer wrote:
In post 198, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 194, Firebringer wrote:This sounds weird I don't think my role card even had an alignement.....
So you aren't aligned with town or scum?
No I meant it doesn't say dnd alignment types.
I have no idea about that.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 196, RadiantCowbells wrote:Fire/Drealmerz7 are probably scumpartners who planned this before the game to be honest
Firebringer's reactions seem kind of genuine to me. I don't think this was a planned thing from both sides.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 213, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 57, Firebringer wrote:Hi guys, I am scum.
How you all doing?
so this is anti-town and potentially scum because:

if he is scum it is possible that:

1.) he is traitor and his scumbuds don't know he's their scumbud or,
2.) he's groupscum but scum don't yet know each other's identities
In post 58, Firebringer wrote: Want to scum block?
if either of the above are true this is a scum post because:

it'd mean that it is possible that scum don't have a daychat, and this is a blatant attempt to call his scumbuds together to block-vote

and then look what happens, both RC and wheme agree to it - if the 3 of them are scumbuds, this is all blatant outward scum-actions that they are using "early game sillyness" to cover up - this is why RVS sucks, because scum hide in this shit

and now look at the votes!
All situations you addressed would take some serious quads to do as scum. If any one of them flipped scum, it's such an obvious paper trail, don't you think?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 219, drealmerz7 wrote:"quads" ?
Sorry, been playing Mass Effect Andromeda lately and it's one of my favorite expressions. Krogan, an alien race that's all about fighting, have 4 testicles... hence, "quads."
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 257, Edosurist wrote:I've literally read nothing but page one of this thread. I'll read later tonight.
Original Roll String: 1d8 (STATIC)
1 8-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
In post 258, Edosurist wrote:Dammit.
D&D is a d20 game... could be part of your problem :roll:.

In post 260, Tywin Lannister wrote:Catching up, but chill the fuck out with your 11 pages. You're all overexcited scum. Vote: everyone
Game is 11 pages after 24 hours, 3 pages of which is mostly people just confirming and goofing off. I don't even think the game got a full page in the last 12 hours. I think we're all pretty chill here.

Between RC and drealmerz, I like drealmerz least, however I do think scum are sidelining and though I don't agree on Wheme (since I haven't really seen a case for it), I do want more support on Dunnstral for obvious issues I pointed out earlier. This does tie in to why I like drealmerz least since he too saw what I pointed out, but quickly jumped off support. drealmerz also started off on a bad foot with me and his immediate cutting into Firebringer, which seemed fake as hell.

From the players I can remember, I think Firebringer and RC are likely town, drealmerz leaning scum, dunnstral my biggest scum read, and everyone else is still in between.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Just going to remind everyone of this tidbit...
In post 46, Dunnstral wrote:technically I'm not town though - just getting that out of the way
In post 199, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 189, Toogeloo wrote:This needs explanation
I'm actually going to retcon that and say I'm town
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 306, farside22 wrote:Edo is scum.

Vote: edo

Scum reads: edo, wheme
Not sure: dreal
Not enough info: Pere alban, Toogeloo, horrordude.
Why are you voting edo as scum? Is it because edo voted Elena? You didn't give a case, and all I can tell from your post is that you agree with Elena, which is apparently why you think Wheme is scum, so you think edo is scum because he's voting for Elena?

Help me wrap my head around your thought process here.

PEDIT: There's a difference between what you did, stating in jest that you are scum, and then what Dunnstral did in being very serious about claiming not to be town, and then changing their mind on that declaration later. If Dunnstral is Survivor for example, it means he's not always going to have Town's best interests at heart, and we also likely won't get much content from him. Using drealmerz argument on your declaration, he could also be a Traitor looking for his friends to pick him up. It's one thing to jest about being scum, people do it a lot. But Dunnstral flat out claimed not to be town, and then when called on it, retconned his claim. That isn't something that should just be hand waved away.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 343, farside22 wrote:I find it interesting a player names a few players doesn't explain his reads and gets ignored with no questions asked.
You did the EXACT SAME THING. You listed Wheme and Edo as scum with no reasons other than for us to deduce from your quotes, and then 3 or 4 other names that needed "sorting."
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 357, farside22 wrote:Do you have a read on the low posters?
Nothing as of yet. Given that I think some haven't checked in yet, like horrordude, and others only recently noticed the thread was open (Tywin), and the fact that the thread seems to go dead for hours at a time, it's hard to make anything of low post count. I will say that I think at the very least one active player is probably scum as I can't imagine an entire scum team being extremely passive and just letting the game stagnate.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I stand corrected on horrordude, apparently he's on V/LA and I just completely glossed over his posts.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In a game this passive, I can't see scum death tunneling from either side of this argument. I'm going to put you both in the "probably town" pile. I had an early scum lean on dreal for his entrance, but unless he chose to play the scum rage card, I highly doubt this is an appropriate style of play for scum.

Firebringer...
Whemestar...
I am trying to filter your posts for content, and not really finding much. What are your current reads and why, please?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 434, Tywin Lannister wrote:Toogaloo - claimed Miller, but then votes Dunnestral for saying he isn't town. Wtf? This guy cannot make it to mylo/Lylo regardless and needs a rope either sometime soon or two vigi shots to the chest and one in the head. This is basic gameplay. Idc if it's today, but he can't stay alive unless he 1v1s multiple scum and flips them. All Miller claims are a risk town can't keep around IMO, but I think he's scum regardless.
I've never been a Miller before, but I didn't look at my role pm and think to myself, "I'm not technically town," and I sure as hell wouldn't consider myself any different than any other town player. Millers are a distraction at worst, and should be judged on play. Wasting resources like Vig shots and lynches on them is for the paranoid needing to appease their minds, and scum absolutely love when those wasted resources aren't on them.

What Dunnstral did was completely different. He claimed not to be town. I questioned him on it. He changed his mind and retconned it. Seemed suspicious to me. I have not been hung up on it, in fact I've been exploring other avenues of discussion that haven't involved drealmerz or RadiantCowbells (because those two are being stupid tbqh).

You want to lynch me, today is the day to do it. Don't assume you have a vig that's going to do it for you, and don't wait until later when there is more information to go off of that would supply a better lynch target (unless you think that incriminating evidence leads to me). Policy lynch me today.

On this topic of Dunnstral, I haven't pushed it, and no one else seems to acknowledge his existence, so I will move my vote to somewhere I think it will do something.

Unvote;
Vote: PeregrineV

PV has the same type of play in every game I've been in with him. That's to do absolutely nothing until he needs to get involved, both as scum and town.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 461, Dunnstral wrote:Toogeloo what do you think about voting the same player as me
Don't care. Should it matter that much? You were a vote like 10 pages into the game. I don't like your opening, but doesn't mean I'm probably looking too far into things or that I can't come back later. Now if I had been hard tunneling on you, and then all of a sudden we were holding hands, there might be cause for concern.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

By my count, I should be a pretty easy lynch today. horrordude, edo, Tywin, and Wheme have all expressed interest in seeing my slot dead (due to claim or 'other'). I'm betting it wouldn't take much to get a few more votes over.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 470, horrordude0215 wrote:Miller claims should only be lynched Day 1 if they are the scummiest person on the planet. If you really are town, your reads and opinions on the game are as valid as anyone else's. Are you trying to speed up your lynch?
Miller claims, if the intent is to lynch them and get them out of the game, should only be lynched Day 1. After Day 1, there should be way more information to work with than backseating it and going for the paranoia lynch.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 475, Tywin Lannister wrote:Aside from that, let's say we lynch you. Who do you SR? What are your reads? If town, then you should be giving them regardless. If scum, then you'd obviously not want to.
I'm of the impression that both RC and dreal are town.

I'm actually not a big fan of people trying to line my lynch up for a later time period or try to get vigs to shoot me. For vigs, it's 1a) assuming we have a vig, 1b) and that that vig will shoot me in the first place. Trying to push my lynch for a later time would be to try and distract from any information that might come up from current flips and/or power roles in favor of getting a mislynch. Both of these are easy reasons for scum to back. As you said, Day 1 lynches tend to be on town, so pushing my mislynch on Day 2 or further means that you've considered the possibility of two town lynches before anything else. Anyone who feels that I should be lynched, but not on Day 1 is looking to waste town resources. So for that reason, I suspect horror and you, Tywin.

Dunnstral hasn't won any town reads from me, and PV could go either way, and I'm not ashamed to say that my vote on him is currently to add pressure.

Everyone else is null.

So again, if the intention is ensure I don't make it to Lylo/Mylo, and you think we'd likely town lynch today anyways, lynching me Day 1 is the better play. It gets no information from the flip, but you can consider the game starting on Night 1 instead of Day 1, and maybe have something to go off of from Night Actions. If you still don't want to lynch me, then people need to stfu about not allowing me to live past a certain point because we may never have that time again, and I do not like fearmongering and paranoia lynches after Day 1. If I make it to Mylo/Lylo, so be it, but hopefully I'll be on my A game and be night killed long before that.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm not gonna PEdit through a dozen posts, so suffice to say, look at my last post for my current reads.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Tywin, I do not want to be lynched. I think you see me saying that, and it couldn't be any more wrong. However, if you are going to policy lynch a Miller claim, then it has to be done Day 1, that is what I am saying. I've given you every reason why doing it outside of Day 1 is bad. You don't want to waste town resources on a policy lynch, which doing it any time after Day 1 would be doing. I dislike that you continually paint this as being my fault that you want a policy lynch on a Miller too.

I'd like to point out that PV is riding out this wagon on him as we further discuss this and other things. He needs more votes and I see him more likely to be scum the more he hides from the pressure.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm not pushing my biggest scum reads because I am a team player and we really don't need 6 different people with one vote a piece on them. I'm willing to wagon someone I don't town read if it gets us somewhere though.

Seriously though... you give me shit for calling out Dunnstral, then you give me shit for not calling out anyone. Last vote count was a third of the game ago, back on page 14, but if I knew for certain you had some votes, I'd be all over voting you for your massive misreps.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I can't tell if you are trying to hold me to a higher standard because of my claim, or if you are just trying to keep me sullied because of it. This is how I play mafia, and it hasn't changed in over a decade. I don't headline, I support. I town read first, and scum hunt second.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 545, Tywin Lannister wrote:Hell, even when I asked for reads, you gave a couple TRs and then said 'Tywin and horror look suspicious.' You didn't even call us scum
It's Day 1. I don't ever say some one is "scum" on Day 1.
Ever...

Cast away your bias. Miller claim aside, would you be as critical of my play?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

This dialog is basically distracting from the rest of the game though. We desperately need a vote count, and then it would be nice to discuss something else instead of circle jerk some more.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 561, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 543, Firebringer wrote:In my last game with toog, he also was kind of same way he was here and got pressured for it.
He was a mason.

And basically had to out the other mason as a result.
In my last game with him, he was scum, and I thought he was town, and didn't want him lynched. He was lynched anyway (Thing Mafia).
Not really a worthwhile comparison considering I replaced into a slot that was already somewhat suspected and I basically stated I was going to screw over town's organized night plans, which is what got me lynched on Day 1.

Fire, horror... can one of you guys explain to me the case on Alban? I think I missed it.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't think he technically called you scum.

Over reacting much?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I think PV is at L-1, and his null reaction tells me that he should be lynched. It's not a town reaction at all to hand wave L-1 and not give reads or push a different lynch. At the same time, I'm concerned about the handful of players that have yet to weigh in on the subject or even post meaningful content over the oast dozen pages or so.

It has occurred to me that the Scum team could be made up of all passive players without a backbone to post.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'd probably support a Fire lynch. He's definitely antagonizing and yet being highly defensive at the same time.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 628, Elena Fisher wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo
He has not been anything close to impressive I haven't liked his play and its miller so bonus for me
Do you think Wheme is bussing me (since last I recall he was a big scum read of yours too)? What do you think of Firebringer's noise posts that also constitute practically nothing to the game? What do you think of PV who hasn't really flinched at being at L-1?

There's probably no way I'm voting for RC or dreal today unless it's me or one of them.

My current scum leans are...
PV (
strong
)
- This seems like his typical scum play of hand waving suspicion and riding it out waiting for a momentum shift.
Firebringer (
semi-strong
)
- high post count noise that amounts to very little content.
Tywin (
semi-strong
)
- Fear mongering and fabricated cases.
Dunnstral (
semi-weak
)
- mostly just due to lurking with content being fairly weak.
Wheme (
semi-weak
)
- mostly just due to lurking with content being fairly weak. (
inb4omgus
)
Edo (
weak
)
- weak content thus far.
horrordude (
weak
)
- weak content thus far.

Our main issue currently is too many vanity wagons with no active pushing on those singular voters. Abandon the crusade if it's not going anywhere and compromise elsewhere, please.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 640, Firebringer wrote:How exactly am I adding noise to the game?
Your high post count combined with very little content. E.g. your unnecessary YouTube video. You are antagonistic because you appear to be trying to rile other players up, and I called you defensive because the moment they call you out on it, you go into survival mode.

PV hit L-1 and posted during that time, but very little had to do with his wagon analysis or current scum reads. He posted some content, but it was mostly just so that we knew he existed, and now that people are getting off of him, his post count is climbing and he's engaging in conversations more.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Toogeloo »

@Fire, see my point about how you got under RC's skin, and then when attacked you, you starting getting defensive about being called scum, which RC never did. It wasn't until after this was pointed out that RC voted for you and started calling you scum.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 643, farside22 wrote:Someone looks to be following me.
I need a shower I feel dirty.
Are you agreeing with my reads and hate that you are?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I read your 592-594 as taking jabs at RC, especially since he never called you scum. And if I'm not mistaken, you only fueled the fire of when drealmerz initially came at you in the beginning of the game and RC and drealmerz started their 1v1 bout.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 654, PeregrineV wrote:Do all of the high post count posters have content, IYO?
No, and I even pointed out Firebringer as an example.

As for RC and drealmerz, they are death tunnelers from what I am seeing, but at least RC is switching votes around for possible traction.

As for your L-1, Fire cast that vote on you some pages ago after farside put you at L-2. So unless I am missing an unvote between the L-3 and then, you hit L-1.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 658, farside22 wrote:Only that I said pretty much the same wording about twy before you.
You expect me to believe you didn't read my post.
You realize that I've been saying that about him for about a dozen pages or more at this point?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I have nothing to add to the current conversations, but wanted to check in and prod dodge after my busy weekend.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

...can we move on now?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Dreal
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 718, PeregrineV wrote:Really surprised you did not double check this yourself, since it was something you have been pushing. I don't think that town pushes something based on provably false information.
Why did you not double check it?
Well, holy shit, I was wrong. I didn't see the Elena Fisher unvote, and I mixed up the timeline between Fire and farside. Here, you deserve this:Image

...but it also serves my point that you were paying attention to the vote count, hand waved the pressure until it dropped out of the red zone and then started posting more. The fact that you keep jibing me about it shows you were paying attention and waited for the momentum shift.

But hey, fine... you seem free and clear today.

Unvote;
Vote: Firebringer
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In Firebringer terms, it means he was paying attention and laying low until he was in the clear.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 758, Edosurist wrote:I thought Toog was referring to Pere.
Regardless that pivot Toog made was very odd.
In post 753, Toogeloo wrote:But hey, fine... you seem free and clear today.
Explain how you think Pere is town despite what you just said.

VOTE: Toogeloo
I was referring to PereV, and I was being snarky when I said he was free and clear because the interest in his lynch has all but completely dissipated.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 763, Edosurist wrote:
In post 761, Toogeloo wrote:I was referring to PereV, and I was being snarky when I said he was free and clear because the interest in his lynch has all but completely dissipated.
So then you still think PereV is scum?
Are your synapses firing? Yes, he's still one of my top suspects. Are my posts really that confusing to read?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

My scumlist hasn't changed much at all since my last version.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 771, WhemeStar wrote:Toog do you mind claiming flavor
No. I see no benefit to doing so since claiming my Class will almost assuredly tell people what my role in the game may or may not be, and I don't see the need for that yet. I'm even hesitant to state my Race as I'm not sure if there might be info involved in divulging that.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I will say that looking at my race/class combo, I can understand why I am a Miller though.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 790, PeregrineV wrote:But, will continue to watching to see what else you bring today.
Hey, at least it sounds like you'll be doing something :roll:.

Firebringer continuing with the no content noise posts. He needs more votes please.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Also, Wheme seems to be doing a lot of role fishing all of a sudden.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Less than 4 days to go. We need some compromises to be made.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If we can't come together, I'll accept my fate that I need to be the Day 1 lynch for piece of mind. It's stupid because you won't learn much from my lynch since it's an easy policy lynch to get behind, so you'll have to bank on smart night action choices to get a footing on Day 2.

That said, I will save my skin and vote for anyone who is leading that's not me as well, and I won't hammer to avoid any of the drama involved with it. My top 2 town reads are at each others throats though.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 845, Firebringer wrote:Pretty sure toog is mislynch bait here.
Anyone up for alban lynch?
People will ride out the day without doing squat and then compromise on me because I'm the safe lynch.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 803, Edosurist wrote:I'd go for farside, Dunn, Toog, Tywin, alban right now. I feel lynching in RC, dreal, Wheme and FB is damgerous today.

VOTE: farside22
Shit like this isn't helping matters at all. Less than 4 days to go when this post was made, we don't need yet another person with 1 vote on them.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 878, WhemeStar wrote:I figure a Miller would be open about his role. I mean if there's other stuff besides miller sure but how would you know that? What I got from that post is "I don't want to flavor claim cause it may or may not reveal my role" aka I may or may not be miller
You can't be serious.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't want to lynch drealmerz guys, give me something else to work with... please?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote

@mod: if the lynched player self hammers, does the item go to the grave with them?

Was thinking that if I am the consolation lynch, I might be able to at least take today's weapon with me to the grave as to keep it out of the game perhaps.

So, I don't want to vote RC or dreal since I've got them as town, and I'm the only other person with 2 votes on me. I probably won't vote Aris either since I think Alban was probably town raging and got replaced over it. With all the vanity out there, I could add a vote to one of them and bring it up to 2, but what would be the point? The only wagon we've had today was PV.

This town kind of has a pretty weak backbone, tbqh.

As for my past games that have been brought up in discussion. Yes, I was in fact Masons last game with Fire, and yes people read me the same there as I've been getting here. The game before that, I replaced in to a scum slot on Day 1 and was lynched that same day, and though my slot was under suspicion when I replaced in, it was my antagonistic behavior for trying to sabotage Town's Night agenda stating that it was stupid which got me ultimately lynched (Scum were actually in charge of the town's night agendas, and town ultimately paid for it down the road, though I went down with my own ship by declaring my plan of chaos and ultimately helped scum with night action containment).

I mean, you can read all of this in my Wiki, which I keep pretty up to date. Look at my scum history, look at my town history, whatever. Some of you have played with me before, some of you haven't. I don't expect people to actually know my meta, as I really don't keep track of anyone else's meta typically unless I play with them
all the time.
Suffice to say, if you don't know what Toog would do, don't guess, and go look it up, otherwise base your suspicions around my play and live with the rewards or consequences of your actions.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Questions:
@Fire
, is your town read on me only because of Meta?
@fitz
, what about my play beyond the Miller claim feels suspicious to you?
@edo
, if I am one of your suspects, why the unvote and revote onto your own vanity wagon?
@dreal & RC
, can you guys put aside your differences for today and maybe pushing something else? Your back and forth has been both distracting to the game as a whole and unproductive.
@everyone on a Vanity Wagon (ie. you are the only voter)
, are you guys just going to sit there, or are you going to try and convince us to vote your wagon of choice?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 931, PeregrineV wrote:alban/Aristo, farside, Horror/Fitz (because they were replaced)
You won't lynch a spot simply because they replaced? If a scummy player rages hard enough and then asks for a replacement, does that get them off scott free for the day to you?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 932, Tywin Lannister wrote:Then when multiple people called him scum, he randomly out?
He didn't randomly out. It's what he said about his current ongoing games that got him replaced, and probably not luckily modkilled.

PEdit: I would have easily voted for the Alban slot prior to the replace, however I'm wondering if the slot actually is town now due to the nature of the replacement. Does a town player slip like that, get replaced and not modkilled, and be scum?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 936, Toogeloo wrote:Does a town player slip like that, get replaced and not modkilled, and be scum?
EBWOP: Does a player stating to be town like that, slip up, get replaced and not modkilled, and actually end up being scum.
(better translation of what I meant to say)
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

How I feel right now...

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

RC, are you seriously willing to risk a no lynch because we can't get enough votes onto a singular target?

We are having a hard enough time getting someone to L-4 even.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Alright, well, I guess we'll be moving on to Night with no lynch then. I have plans tonight and tomorrow, and frankly kind of done with trying to motivate people here.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Bard is essentially a support jack of all trades in Dungeons and Dragons. They do a little bit of everything, but generally not anything very well.

I still want these questions answered, but I think everyone I asked ignored me (why am I not surprised).
In post 926, Toogeloo wrote:Questions:
@Fire
, is your town read on me only because of Meta?
@fitz
, what about my play beyond the Miller claim feels suspicious to you?
@edo
, if I am one of your suspects, why the unvote and revote onto your own vanity wagon?
@dreal & RC
, can you guys put aside your differences for today and maybe pushing something else? Your back and forth has been both distracting to the game as a whole and unproductive.
@everyone on a Vanity Wagon (ie. you are the only voter)
, are you guys just going to sit there, or are you going to try and convince us to vote your wagon of choice?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Like, a Bard can cast minor level black magic, but a Sorcerer or Wizard would be better. Bards can pick locks or disarm stuff, but Rogues would do it better. Bards can support heal, but Clerics do that better. Bards also typically sing to motivate and additional parameters to their party.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Also, in a role play scenario, typically your Bard is your smooth talker, negotiator, story teller, etc... they tend to be pretty glib.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Vote: Wheme
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1073, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1072, Toogeloo wrote:
Vote: Wheme
Oh wow another vote with no reason you guys are good at thisn
One hour to deadline isn't reason enough?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 80, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Fire

Dreal why so toxic, fire may be scum tho
In post 209, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Drealmerz
In post 459, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: TOogeloo
In post 851, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Drealmerz

Let's gooooo Rc
In post 888, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Horrordude

Why hasn't he received any attention
In post 956, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Dreal this is the lynch
The irony is strong with this one...
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Point was they were all votes without reason, which is the hissy fit you are throwing right now.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't like that you have been sidelining through the day, making you a better lynch option than the people I am leaning more town on than you.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Dude, I said yesterday that I had plans. I am currently at my Father-in-law's 85th birthday celebration with my family.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1124, WhemeStar wrote:Ok toog thoughts on my claim?
I think 15 minutes prior to that you weren't going to claim at all, and then all of a sudden you do.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Vote: edo

I can get behind this. Edo considered me scum, best I can tell, and yet despite it all, he kept town from getting a solid wagon going near deadline by vanity voting even with me having more votes to push.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1201, Dunnstral wrote:Toog you scum bro?

UNVOTE:
Obviously I'm missing something here. Were you seriously reaction fishing for a secondary vote?

We can go over some other evidence. PV thought Edo was scum, PV is now dead. I don't have anything besides that, but I figured with your vote and mine, we could at least get something going.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1193, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1191, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was roleblocked.
Were you told who targeted you?
In what game ever has someone been informed of who roleblocked them?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1208, Dunnstral wrote:Rc, how do you know you were blocked then?
Oh, jesus christo... Are you serious with this line of questioning?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I feel like if this were true, you would have nailed RC's ass to the wall the moment he claimed he was blocked instead of trying to bait him out of a claim.

Unvote;
Vote: Dunnstral
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Why did you vote edo out the gate, and then back off as soon as he got a second vote?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

So my vote on Edo had nothing to do with your unvote and asking me if I was scum, because that's what it looked like to me.

RC could be any number of roles that gets information back when he uses an action. Don't be stupid. RC claiming to be blocked and Dunnstral not instantly voting him, and instead trying to fish information is should also show that Dunn is lying.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

...fuck

Fine.

Unvote

Will wait to see how this Friendly Neighbor thing plays out, but I am not willing to vote RC at the moment.

Dunn, what is the flavor of your three abilities? I want to know why you have those 3 in particular.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Why does Stunning Strike not work on Town?
Why is Diamond Body a Doc and not a BP Vest?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Like, do your abilities suggest why they work the way they do?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't think Monks have an ability called Purity of Mind, but they do have Purity of Body.

All the same, something else doesn't seem right to me since I don't understand how Diamond Body, or even Diamond Soul is a Doc. Both Diamond abilities help the Monk personally with saving throws and immunities, and have nothing to do with protection of others.

The Vow of Poverty thing also seems extremely stupid to me, like stupid in the sense that you dying from gaining an item seems way too dickish of a move from the mod.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Like, I could see you gaining an item invalidates your Ki Power entirely, but not kill you outright.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Unfortunate. I'm sorry this happened. I was really enjoying the game.

PEdit: I fucking knew it!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'll never know if my idiot savant streak would continue.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1261, WhemeStar wrote:Also hah I knew toog was scum
yeah, yeah... pat yourself on the back. You didn't have the legs to push it though, and you died, so :P

Also, if it's any consolation, I think scum probably could have still won this game since Fire/Titus had the most ridiculous passive ever.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Fire/Titus was one time unlynchable. If you ever lynched them, the day would have ended in a no lynch.

Personally, and this is something I feel strongly about, scum should never have a role that fucks with town's one big weapon, the lynch.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

So... about the Miller claim.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am fucking god awful as scum... Like really, really bad scum. And yet, I tend to be a bit of a savant at it as well. I either get lynched Day 1 or I survive to end game and win, there has never been an in between for me. I've had a string of bad scum games though recently, so I figured I'd give the Miller claim a go. Worst case is that I'd probably get lynched Day 1 like I always do. I've never been a Miller, nor have I ever claimed to be one lol. I was hoping by claiming, I could use IIA and AtE to improve my Day 1 play as scum.

My mistake on misinterpreting the Evasion ability. I think it still would have bought enough town points to prevent him from being relynched though, and it still fucks with the town's weapon of the Lynch.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm not going to list this game in my Wiki. I don't really feel like enough can be gleaned from it if someone was researching my past play, although I think technically I survived to the end game as scum, so my Idiot Savant status probably stays intact.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Could you post all the full role PMs von? I'm curious now.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1283, Elena Fisher wrote:I KNEW PANDA WAS SCUM THAT IS NOT HOW A MILLER PLAYS O_e

btw I had a second wincon that basically bring someone back to life and if it was a scum player I could win with them
Lucky we didn't kill you last night.

Fire wanted RC dead.
I wanted one of PV or you (Elena) dead.

Fire and Edo were pretty non-existent in chat, so I just locked in PV.

Also, humorously, I almost Hexed (Roleblocked) RC last night, and we'd probably still be playing if I had lol.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Holy shit town had a lot of protection. Tons of roleblocks, several BP vests, and lots of protection abilities...

...what the fark?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I think the only thing that I found unfun about the game was how stagnate it was. There was really only 5 voices heard through out Day 1. So many people played a low key game, and I hate when Day 1 lasts the full duration because no one is willing to take some action that might get their hands a little dirty.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Thanks for trying von, and good luck in everyone's next game.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1300, WhemeStar wrote:Toog just wait until im confident to follow through with my reads and your dead day 1!
I don't doubt it. If I'm scum, I'm a pretty easy lynch Day 1 :lol: .
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1304, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1302, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1300, WhemeStar wrote:Toog just wait until im confident to follow through with my reads and your dead day 1!
I don't doubt it. If I'm scum, I'm a pretty easy lynch Day 1 :lol: .
Clearly not :lol:
Town apathy. I had plenty of people in support of my lynch, just not enough motivation to push it through. Honestly, I the leading wagon still in the last 4 hours of Day 1, I would have been lynched. Wheme getting lynched was just lucky for me I think.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Some one PM PereV and tell him Town won because 3 Vig kills killed all the Scum.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1314, PeregrineV wrote:Catching up on this tomorrow.

Scum is Toog, Fire and Edo.
There was a reason you had to die night 1!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1328, PeregrineV wrote:On the false result, I think you could have sent the real result, confessed your mistake to the player, and leave it on Dunn to explain it, and on the rest of the players to accept or deny it.
Without locking the thread as well. This was important. The moment the thread was locked, it pretty much guaranteed two confirmed town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”