He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

when tf am i ever lazy scum
when tf do I ever pull threats like that as scum

this game is clear town and I will gladly lynch you if you try to suggest otherwise
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 498, WhemeStar wrote:How do you vote the person that you just said is NAI unless your scum trying to act like your doing stuff
Or he is just not that involved with the game? But his posts give impression he is trying at same time he is not trying.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:31 pm

ok if Pere5 flips town ro does something townie later we'll switch wagons but for now I think Pere way more likely to be scums
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 500, RadiantCowbells wrote:when tf am i ever lazy scum
when tf do I ever pull threats like that as scum

this game is clear town and I will gladly lynch you if you try to suggest otherwise
yeah you always say your lock town though.
not sure how this game is any different.

the threats are as likely as scum, but maybe not like the way you do it here.
you might be more charismatic as scum than town.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

His reason for voting him was

"He's playing the same way as both town and scum"

Since when is that a reason to vote someone?!??!
Im a dog that quacks
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 504, WhemeStar wrote:His reason for voting him was

When you have no scum reads imo
Show

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Not exactly what he said but same point
Im a dog that quacks
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 475, Tywin Lannister wrote:Aside from that, let's say we lynch you. Who do you SR? What are your reads? If town, then you should be giving them regardless. If scum, then you'd obviously not want to.
I'm of the impression that both RC and dreal are town.

I'm actually not a big fan of people trying to line my lynch up for a later time period or try to get vigs to shoot me. For vigs, it's 1a) assuming we have a vig, 1b) and that that vig will shoot me in the first place. Trying to push my lynch for a later time would be to try and distract from any information that might come up from current flips and/or power roles in favor of getting a mislynch. Both of these are easy reasons for scum to back. As you said, Day 1 lynches tend to be on town, so pushing my mislynch on Day 2 or further means that you've considered the possibility of two town lynches before anything else. Anyone who feels that I should be lynched, but not on Day 1 is looking to waste town resources. So for that reason, I suspect horror and you, Tywin.

Dunnstral hasn't won any town reads from me, and PV could go either way, and I'm not ashamed to say that my vote on him is currently to add pressure.

Everyone else is null.

So again, if the intention is ensure I don't make it to Lylo/Mylo, and you think we'd likely town lynch today anyways, lynching me Day 1 is the better play. It gets no information from the flip, but you can consider the game starting on Night 1 instead of Day 1, and maybe have something to go off of from Night Actions. If you still don't want to lynch me, then people need to stfu about not allowing me to live past a certain point because we may never have that time again, and I do not like fearmongering and paranoia lynches after Day 1. If I make it to Mylo/Lylo, so be it, but hopefully I'll be on my A game and be night killed long before that.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 505, Firebringer wrote:

When you have no scum reads imo
AKA he's scum and wanted to find any reason to vote someone
Im a dog that quacks
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm not gonna PEdit through a dozen posts, so suffice to say, look at my last post for my current reads.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 476, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tywin how do you prevent that aside from having someone like me go full blown autocrat and power through lynches, and does that make you understand why I play autocrat in certain situations?
I completely understand the thought process of why you do it, but I just don't think it works. You can't force things people don't agree with. Either you level with them on their wavelength and change their opinion, or it doesn't work. Thats just my opinion though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:38 pm

In post 510, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 476, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tywin how do you prevent that aside from having someone like me go full blown autocrat and power through lynches, and does that make you understand why I play autocrat in certain situations?
I completely understand the thought process of why you do it, but I just don't think it works. You can't force things people don't agree with. Either you level with them on their wavelength and change their opinion, or it doesn't work. Thats just my opinion though.
It does work but it requires a certain mindset and a certain willingness to disregard others.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Toogeloo: If I was scum hoping to push an easy town mislynch down the road, I'd be pegging Dreal or Wheme, barring them being my scum buddies, as the best choices. Its not hard to peg which players may hang themselves later, and if scum have daychat (which seems to be the current mod meta from almost every recent game I've completed), then that would be discussed too. Your name may be brought up, but the fact is that there are obv candidates that, if they were town and I was scum, would be the ones I'd keep around as long as possible. A Miller claim may be one of them, but only from the claim rather than the playstyle.

Here's my hangup with you: you're seemingly more interested in telling everyone why they should be the lynch and who looks town over whose scum and should be lynched, and if you are town, then advocating for your own over possible scum goes against win con. The optimal play is always to lynch scum, not get a known conf town (in this case, yourself if town) lynched. The only town player that's confirmed for me is myself. If you're town, then the same goes for you. So why would you advocate for your own lynch? This looks like a WIFOM mind game to me, and I don't like it.

Can anyone please answer my question about Wheme, since he won't answer any himself? Why do people TR this guy? His entire game consists of 'lol' 'this is a scum post' 'this is so baaaad' 'I'm a town PR' and 'naked vote:whoever is currently in the spotlight.' What am I missing here? This is scum 101 stuff. It's not advanced, but he never claimed to be. Town 101 looks different than this.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:59 pm

EBWOP: Why you* should be the lynch, etc etc.

You're stance seems to come from someone that knows they won't be lynched (maybe because your buddies wouldn't allow it), but you're throwing it out there to do it now or never, and giving WIFOM reasons for why a vigi shouldn't shoot you, town should lynch you down the road, and today is the only possibility. You say all that without giving SRs (aside from mentioning suspicions of me and horror) and not acting as if you will be lynched regardless. You've also made posts stating how you're the easy lynchbait and it's pure AtE. If scum, it's obvious to me what you're playing. My hangup is if you're town, then wtf are you doing?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:00 pm

I give up typos galore from this phone.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by alban »

In post 350, Tywin Lannister wrote: I think Alban may be scum, especially since I've seen how he plays previously.
In post 401, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 371, alban wrote:Tywin, you still haven't answered the game you were referring to that reminds you of scum!me.
I don't need to see you're past scum games to put you in my current scum pool.
In your first post referring to me, you say that I might be scum, especially since you'd seen me play previously.
Which means something here must remind you of scum!me from some game. Which is why I want to know which trait and which game reminded you. Also, I am guessing that everyone would want to refer to it too instead of blindly believing your word.
But in your last post about me you are saying you don't need to see my past scum games. But then what was the baseline on which you based your first post's analysis? I might appear scummy to you now, but what was scummy to you at the time you wrote 350?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by alban »

In post 401, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 372, alban wrote:Your loss, if town.
In post 371, alban wrote:Tywin, you still haven't answered the game you were referring to that reminds you of scum!me.

Horrordude, I didn't say I am universally unlynchable. But given the state of things in this particular game, I don't see me getting lynched. At least not right away. Call it a town's misplaced confidence.

About your reasoning for voting me, it's a circular argument. You say yourself that not much has happened. But then you are not happy with me for not providing anything substantial. I have no substantial reads on anyone for justifying my suspicion, so all I can go by right now is the tone and the way people have framed their posts.

In fact, you and Tywin shading me for my post make you opportunists. We will see how far you take it. Who knows, maybe you will succeed in lynching me? Your loss as town.
I don't need to see you're past scum games to put you in my current scum pool. I'm in half the player's scum or scum lean pool atm, but it doesn't mean anything. If someone makes a case on me, then I'll discuss it and go from there. As it stands now, there's no point. Relate this to yourself too. You're a little too worried about being lynched over two players saying you may be scum. That's a bit odd to me. What are you so worried about? You realize that I haven't brought an actual case against you, right? I don't vote without reasons. I'm not Wheme.

Do you wanna know the list of the players mentioning me, and sometimes me alone, as the scummiest player so far? Would that make you feel better? My defense of dreamelrz looking like lynchbait has nearly everyone calling me scum, and the problem with that is that nearly everyone saying it looks like town. I'm more suspicious of those who haven't tbh. So what about you? Two players mention your name and every post of yours becomes about that. There's some whining, some veiled threats, and a few other things sprinkled in. Please, continue. If I build a case on you, the more the merrier.
Do I sound worried in 371? Because I wasn't. You generate enough traction against me, I will be out. But if you are going to analyse my post, why can't you be ready for me to analyse yours? It appeared shady and opportunistic, which I pointed out.

"Whining, veiled threats, few other things sprinkled in" -
I see what you are doing here. I post something. You say something against me wrt that, I ask you a question referring to something you said, and now suddenly you are threatening me that you will make merry from my posts to build a case on me. If that's not scummy, I don't know what is. You being blatant about it is the only thing that makes me think you could be town. But then you are a tunneled townie. Either way, do oblige. I am curious how far you can take it, and who joins you in this. Coz if you indeed succeed in lynching me, the town should and will be on you.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by alban »

I can't be objective about myself, but my subjective analysis of my own playstyle is that my seemingly defensive posts come out of righteousness and confidence about being a town. Although it may appear scummy on my part to respond to one or two people finding me scummy, this is how I play. As a townie, I am very righteous and that results in a thin skin. The scum almost always tries to take benefit of this. It starts off as a small argument, quickly escalates, and then instead of justifying why they found me scummy originally, the whole case against me is fabricated out of subsequent posts.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by alban »

VOTE: Tywin
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Pretty sure Wheme is town here.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I also think Toog is town.

Tywin and alban are the only ones really pinging me in this game.
Show

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Tywin, I do not want to be lynched. I think you see me saying that, and it couldn't be any more wrong. However, if you are going to policy lynch a Miller claim, then it has to be done Day 1, that is what I am saying. I've given you every reason why doing it outside of Day 1 is bad. You don't want to waste town resources on a policy lynch, which doing it any time after Day 1 would be doing. I dislike that you continually paint this as being my fault that you want a policy lynch on a Miller too.

I'd like to point out that PV is riding out this wagon on him as we further discuss this and other things. He needs more votes and I see him more likely to be scum the more he hides from the pressure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Feeling like crap
Please don't explode the thread while I'm gone.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:05 am

In post 520, Firebringer wrote:I also think Toog is town.

Tywin and alban are the only ones really pinging me in this game.
Well I'm not scum and won't be lynched if/when I'm forced to claim, so all I can say is you may be half right.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:26 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Toog not miller let's lynch him
Im a dog that quacks

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”