Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #675 (isolation #0) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi
I decided to replace in since the game was so short. <30 pages for 3 game days, DAMN! I'm hoping to solve this game using claims like I do on my other site where I play this type of game. What I do is I check a player's claim to see if it makes sense decisionwise. Like, a VT that discarded Doctor is obvscum. This might be harder with partially discarded cards but I think it will still work.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #1) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'll claim now since my slot seems to be under pressure. I am a town bulletproof. My alignment card is vanilla townie, my role card is town. bulletproof. My discard is obviously replicant bloodsucker. I personally would have taken the role of the discard since I can possibly take a Scum out of the game with the power.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #2) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 676, TiphaineDeath wrote:Not ATE, just kind of flailish, I dunno, feels bad man.
What is this about?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #3) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TBH I see how this game hasn't had a lot of pages, people aren't TALKIIIIING! Talk people, your voice and your vote are your weapons!!!!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #4) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Posting catch-up page by page (unless I screw it up on accident)
Page 1:
In post 12, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:I think with the discards we have actual meaningful game to discuss. You can RVS all you want, but I think our RVS time should examining the discards and what they could mean.
In post 13, Chickadee wrote:
In post 12, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:I think with the discards we have actual meaningful game to discuss. You can RVS all you want, but I think our RVS time should examining the discards and what they could mean.

With that in mind, these were the discards that stuck out most to me.

1 Shot Vanilla Town = Town Private Investigator
SnarkySnowman = Town Gravedigger
TiphaineDeath = Town Innocent Child
These are good opening posts. Although I'll state that Gravedigger is not a scummy discard. Snarky's play makes sense
In post 16, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:Town private investigator only finds cult. There are 2 cult roles in the entire thing so of course I'm not taking that over what else was offered.

VOTE: No Lynch
This is stupid but par for the course.
In post 21, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:Werewolf and aliens are their own factions. WW works the same as Mafia (correct if I'm wrong) and Aliens can only kill on night 2 onwards (right?)
Aliens have one nightkill, but a lot of shitfuckery on the side.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #5) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also it's quite a treat to see both OSVT and Snarky being active since in my experience they are chronic lurkers.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #6) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Page 2-4
In post 28, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:Also, I like the IC throw away.
In this setup it's a useless role which just doesn't help town at all. With the expectation of multiple kills or manipulations to the lack of numbers which normally fall on town, it just gives scum information on easier targets. Odds favour scum in taking an IC role instead of an investigation / healing or pro active role.
And discarding instead of taking the actual align as IC just means scum won't be claiming that role (which is unlikely as align or role) anyway.

Therefore I see it as a more pro town than hinder to town discard.

The Alien discards are NAI for me and WW discards are probably the most pro town discard out of everyone, even more so the Hooker role.
Is this discard meta information because it's rather bad. The WW hooker discard is actually a somewhat scummy one.
In post 37, Ircher wrote:
In post 34, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:Also (correct me if wrong as again, on phone) if McMenno is Ascetic then he has to be the Mafia Ascetic making him even more pro town.
This makes zero sense.

Also, can we lynch this for the discard and LAMIST?
This is a shitty FOS.
In post 72, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 14, Ircher wrote:My role is compulsive, though not necessarily negative utility.
Interesting. The only compulsive role in this setup is Vig. A Town Compulsive Vig.

So, you expect us to believe that not only did you draw three town cards, but you also thought being forced to kill, regardless of what evidence crops up during the day, was a good fit for your role.
Not happening buddy.

VOTE: Ircher
I like this push.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #7) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nothing for 5-7
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #8) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Page 9:
In post 202, McMenno wrote:I have a mason buddy that can confirm if necessary.

Look my cards were town bloodhound, mafia ascetic mason and 2shot BP survivor. The mafia and survivor alignments were off the table as I'm not good at being mafia and site meta is survivors get policy lynched. I chose ascetic mason over 2shot BP as I don't get nightkilled very often and I thought it would shore up my weakness of being scumread often.
LOL
In this case I'd take the BH or 2SBP as a role, both are cool. Seeing "mafia mason" would be a fucking turnoff for that role.
In post 208, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 42, Ircher wrote:
Vanilla needs rope. This setup spec is an obvious LAMIST attempt, and his discard is scummy. Please vote him or you claim scum.
grrr!!! I don't believe ya!!! LOTSA PEOPLE DO SETUP SPECSIES EARLY!!! ya look like scum trying ta get an easy mislynch by bullying someone!!!!

VOTE: ircher!!!
I like this :D
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #9) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

10-12
In post 244, McMenno wrote:occam's razor
More like gambler's fallacy
In post 267, Riley Cake wrote:WE SHOULD GIVE CHICKADEESIES A CHANCE!!! what if it was a real mistake and we lynch her??? :(
Wait what happened here? :shifty:
In post 279, Riley Cake wrote:CHICKADEE I THINK I WILL TRUST YA!!! but i'm watchin' ya closely, alrightsies?
TBH you remind me of another player who is a cutie on the site I first played forum mafia on. Dude goes by Borzoiteeth and posts with a lot of the fancy emotes in the vein of the tableflip emote
In post 285, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeaaaah, everybody hop on VOTE: ircher
This feels like scum bandwagoning
In post 299, TiphaineDeath wrote:289 and 291 are both terrible, you put them together and they read an AWFUL lot like a bad scum team. The timing on them is just SO terrible. Like "Your vote was opportunistic, you need to explain it more, but yeah, totally down to vote with you before making you do either, let's go."

Also most of the time someone says something is TVT, whether they are in it or not, it is a scum-tell.

Chickadee also pinged me before back at 105.

I am ready to pretty confidently say this is scum VOTE: chickadee, and the rat might well be scum with her, though I was getting a town-vibe from the rat prior to this bullshit.

Seriously though, how in the balls was the vote on ircher opportunistic? I want someone to explain that to me, because I went and looked, and I see no real pressure on ircher, and definitely no votes. That reads as a line of bullshit to me.

And btw, rat, if you feel like reading my iso and combine it with the fact that prior to this fracas I was bored and didn't have any hard-reads yet, you'll figure out why I voted ircher real quick.
Yeah like this is bad too
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #10) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

13-14
In post 301, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 300, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:-snip-
Why have you taken it upon yourself to do your own setup speculation instead of scum hunt? Do you find the setup speculation others have done to be lacking? From my experience with you, this seem out of character. Reads like you're trying to get brownie points.
This setup encourages early game setup spec as a replacement to RVS. I noticed that some people are ignoring Radical Rat's attempts at sorting the game and am adding my own bit of pressure to get certain information into the open.
Speaking of which:
You have yet to reveal the alignments of your cards. Please do so.
Liking Rautherdir for town here
In post 304, Radical Rat wrote:And now, let's talk about this.

We are most likely playing multiball right now.
What this means is that it isn't a clear-cut Town vs. Scum game. The scumteams and third parties are also in competition with each other, and this can benefit Town greatly.
Why try to fight all the scum at once when you can let them kill each other and pick off the rest?
And for the scum out there in the audience, would you prefer to be in lategame with a disorganized and paranoid Town trying desperately to lynch you, or against a coordinated team that won't care about your defenses or claims, and will be after you both during the day and night?

It is mutually beneficial that before killing the Town, you first hunt the other scumteams.

It also means that scum pushing for a Town lynch can hit another scumteam instead, participating in this arrangement whether they meant to or not.

So yes. Sometimes I will vote with my scumreads, and I find their input useful, if not necessarily trustworthy.
This is why I kept my vote on Ircher despite being wary of Tiphaine.

In Chickadee's case, I am still not confident that she's Town, but I do Want to trust her. I appreciate being able to discuss things civily and work out the misunderstandings we had, rather than it turning into a mutual OMGUS tunnel. I'm not quite sure how to read her at the moment, but I do believe we can be more productive working together and lynching someone scarier.

Savvy?

(Sorry about the wall btw)
Okay I find this funny for off site reasons can explain if wanted.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #11) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

15-End of Day 1
In post 301, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 300, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:-snip-
Why have you taken it upon yourself to do your own setup speculation instead of scum hunt? Do you find the setup speculation others have done to be lacking? From my experience with you, this seem out of character. Reads like you're trying to get brownie points.
This setup encourages early game setup spec as a replacement to RVS. I noticed that some people are ignoring Radical Rat's attempts at sorting the game and am adding my own bit of pressure to get certain information into the open.
Speaking of which:
You have yet to reveal the alignments of your cards. Please do so.
Liking Rautherdir for town here
In post 304, Radical Rat wrote:And now, let's talk about this.

We are most likely playing multiball right now.
What this means is that it isn't a clear-cut Town vs. Scum game. The scumteams and third parties are also in competition with each other, and this can benefit Town greatly.
Why try to fight all the scum at once when you can let them kill each other and pick off the rest?
And for the scum out there in the audience, would you prefer to be in lategame with a disorganized and paranoid Town trying desperately to lynch you, or against a coordinated team that won't care about your defenses or claims, and will be after you both during the day and night?

It is mutually beneficial that before killing the Town, you first hunt the other scumteams.

It also means that scum pushing for a Town lynch can hit another scumteam instead, participating in this arrangement whether they meant to or not.

So yes. Sometimes I will vote with my scumreads, and I find their input useful, if not necessarily trustworthy.
This is why I kept my vote on Ircher despite being wary of Tiphaine.

In Chickadee's case, I am still not confident that she's Town, but I do Want to trust her. I appreciate being able to discuss things civily and work out the misunderstandings we had, rather than it turning into a mutual OMGUS tunnel. I'm not quite sure how to read her at the moment, but I do believe we can be more productive working together and lynching someone scarier.

Savvy?

(Sorry about the wall btw)
Okay I find this funny for off site reasons can explain if wanted.
In post 378, JerryArr wrote: Chickadee:
Lil Uzi Vert
, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, TiphaineDeath,
SlySly, gerryoat
Radical Rat
McMenno

Chickadee, lynched Day 1, was a
Double Protective Townie
I think there is some scum remaining here, thinking TD
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #12) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOL accidentally posted the same stuff twice
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #13) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Page 16-the dayvig
In post 410, McMenno wrote:
In post 408, gerryoat wrote:thanks mod
yeah sure you just FAKE TOWNSLIPPED "GERRYOAT" IF THAT IS EVEN YOUR REAL NAME
Wow this is like the biggest scumclaim IMO, though flip might be biassing me
In post 423, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Hi morons losers bitches and all other insults I can't think of atm.
I sincerely apologize that this person said this
In post 481, JerryArr wrote:
Lil Uzi Vert has been shot Day 2, and was a
Werewolf Mason

Mini 1904 Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 2.04
No players at L-2 or closer.

TiphaineDeath: McMenno
SlySly: Riley Cake
xSoniaNevermindx: TiphaineDeath

Not voting: 1 Shot Vanilla Town, gerryoat, xSoniaNevermindx, Rautherdir, SlySly, SnarkySnowman

Day 2 deadline is 21 May, 2017 at 1:30 AM EDT, or in {(expired on 2017-05-21 01:30:00)}.

There are 9 living players, it takes 5 votes to lynch or no lynch.

NOTES:

Nothing of note.
Wait
I thought McMenno was the WW FUCK
Point about Chick wagon is still valid
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #14) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 378, JerryArr wrote: Chickadee:
Lil Uzi Vert
, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, TiphaineDeath,
SlySly, gerryoat
Radical Rat
McMenno

Chickadee, lynched Day 1, was a
Double Protective Townie
I think there is some scum remaining here, thinking TD
Fixed alignments
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #15) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 541, JerryArr wrote:
Mini 1904 Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 2.06

SlySly: Riley Cake
xSoniaNevermindx: TiphaineDeath
McMenno:
SlySly
, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, xSoniaNevermindx,
gerryoat
, Rautherdir

McMenno has been lynched Day 2, and was a
Town Ascetic Mason
Same goes here: think there is scum on this wagon. Raitherdir gets scumpoonts for that hammer.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #16) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 691, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 541, JerryArr wrote: McMenno:
SlySly
, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, xSoniaNevermindx,
gerryoat
, Rautherdir

McMenno has been lynched Day 2, and was a
Town Ascetic Mason
Same goes here: think there is scum on this wagon. Raitherdir gets scumpoonts for that hammer.
Gfdi
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #17) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

22-end
In post 555, Rautherdir wrote:Okay. EVERYONE. IN YOUR NEXT POST CLAIM VIG OR NOT VIG.
If you claim vig list your targets.

I claim not Vig.
TBH I feel one of the shots was by aliens
In post 563, TiphaineDeath wrote:VOTE: riley I'm down
Scummy AF

I read the last 5 pages before being introduced not much to say there. Reads in a bit.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #18) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Riley Cake
SnarkySnowman
Rautherdir
1 Shot Vanilla Town
TiphaineDeath
Reads from town to scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #19) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #20) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I'm really frikkin glad I get to be BP since I can solve this game without worrying about being deaded
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #21) » Thu May 25, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOL what are you using for your meta
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #22) » Thu May 25, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't think I've had a game where I've been playing with this account with 1SVT
Both times I remember were games I was hydraing for
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #23) » Thu May 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually I was by myself for Normal Idea and Mini 1865
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #24) » Thu May 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Still want to know how this is not my Town game. You've never played with me when I replaced in so it's immediately different.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #25) » Thu May 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 701, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:
In post 699, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't think I've had a game where I've been playing with this account with 1SVT
Both times I remember were games I was hydraing for
I'm an alt.
Gamma is scum. Choo choo, jump on lads, and Snarky.
Alt of who? I'd guess Smeagol for an interaction we once had but we've NEVER played together.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #26) » Thu May 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Claim your alt. At the very least link the game you're using.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #27) » Thu May 25, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I will althunt your ass, I've althunted Vedith, and since you're using it as an argument I will not hesitate to make it public this time.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #28) » Thu May 25, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Welp 1SVT has claimed to have an alt with experience of my play. Since he won't claim it I'm doing my own work to narrow it down. How to start? Probably eliminating anyone they couldn't be by who they have played with.
Spoiler: List of impossible mains
garmr
drealmerz7
boring
gerryoat
Secret Agent Jin
Joshz
nn30
Pine
Flubbernugget
Lil Uzi Vert
Dark Horse
ThinkBig
Shadow_step
PenguinPower
Kmd4390
KainTepes
Zachstralkita
CloudKicker
ChaosOmega
Alisae
ssbm_Kyouko
BlueBloodedToffee
-Grey-
TwiszTed
House
Desperado
All Alone
Krylea
RadiantCowbells
Elena Fisher
MariaR
XSoniaNevermindX
Trivium
Dunnstral
Pine
Farside22
Camn
Randomidget
Froot Loop
Creature
Hermie
Bulbazak
Eddie Fenix
Zachstralkita
Inspectorscout
curiouskarmadog
Realeo
TheRealScum
Creeps20
Blawb
Hiplop
Sickofit
Malakittens
Jackel98
Titus
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Aristophanes
Cabd
Narna
McMenno
Algebra
Shaddowez
Pisskop
MagnaofIllusion
ErrantParabola
Andrius
Ranmaru
DrippingGoofball
Toogeloo
Transcend
Hi Im Yakko
MariaR
Spiffeh
Untrod Tripod
Skybird
Wraith
SpyreX
PeregrineV
Yume
Rb
Firebringer
Fire Assassin
Tammy
Espeonage
Flames682
Not Chara
MathBlade
Nancy
Human Sequencer
Alz
EagerSnake
Lycanfire
Titus
SirCakez
Aeronaut
LicketyQuickety
Jaack
Light_Ganski
Reso
Heartache
BigYoshiFan
Itlepip
Something_Smart
Callforjudgement
Sgz13
Leonshade
Tere
Yessiree
FishyTheFish
KuroiXHF
Momo
Agent Sparkles
Snarky Snowman
Varsoon
Peabody
Beeboy
Vaxkiller
Commknight
A Simple Plan
Edosurist
GuiltyLion
Hiraki
Charloux
Ircher
Keyenpeydee
Sobolev Space
Woodboys2339
The_Jester
Chickadee
TiphaineDeath
JerryArr
RileyCake
SlySly
Radical Rat
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Necta
Rautherdir

This is just phase one of my process. Phase two will be parsing this into my game history to eliminate players he can't be and determine the leftovers. After that I will parse out players who have flaked and therefore would not likely be a main for 1SVT, as well as people who joined after them because that would result in the alt claim being different. Also will be pronoun checking, since that's fairly reliable.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #29) » Thu May 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

FYI I'm likely not sleeping at all so I can get this done.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #30) » Thu May 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

At all tonight lol
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #31) » Thu May 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh and also banned users are instaremoved as possibilities
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #32) » Thu May 25, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: Possible mains
Psyche
Jake From State Farm
Raskolnikov
Gear (inactive)
ecane (inactive)
SquareWorld (inactive)
Manuel87
VictorDeAngelo (inactive)
GreenNope (flaked)
Huntress
RhazhBash
Grendel (but there is NO WAY he pulls this level of dick move so NOT A POSSIBLE MAIN AFTER ALL)
Eggman (same as Grendel, we're buds)
xyzzy
CCC (inactive)
malpascp (inactive)
Infinity 324 (but he can meta me well so no unless this guy is scum)
Nahdia
Grapes
Aquanim (inactive)
Lane0168
Tatsuya Kaname
PantherPunt
No one from Newbie 1734 since all are either inactive or not the main
Good morning
Dongempire
Though I doubt anyone from Newbie 1737 either
Loopdan
Accountant (doubt it, dude has a strict moral code and this is really douchey)
And no one else from Newbie 1739
Postie
Elyse
Dwlee99
Gendaberry
kraska77 (inactive..?)
Papa Zito
GigabyteTroubador
Nachomamma
Dramonic
UpTooLate (doubt it)
Zulfy
BlackStar
Javajoe
MeowMix (flaked)
Mimikyu (flaked)
Aubrey (doubt it, has NEVER played outside the Open queue)
BTD6_maker
Kop
MiniDeathStar (same case for Infinity)
Alban
NJAC
Texcat (inactive)
Persephone325 (flaked)
Flubbernugget
FancyPants (flaked)
Yuria (flaked)
mhsmith0 (doubt it)
Harkonnen97 (inactive I think)
Ironstove
Campion (flaked)
Plotinus
Radja, possibly via a Survivor tribute alt
Vifam
Persivul
Kuror0 (inactive)
thenewearth
Almost50

This was on PAGE 4 of my topics I've posted in. I'm breaking it up by page. Some will likely be much longer than others.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #33) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually I could prob just use a more direct method
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #34) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No, I'm working it out here to stick it to you personally. I'm spoilering it at least.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #35) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm not sure you are scum. In my note on Infinity I stated he could only be your main if you were scum since he can read me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #36) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Of course not sharing your meta isn't a plus ;)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #37) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: Possible mains part 2 of 4
only ones from Newbie 1749 would be
Dierfire
LaLight
But I doubt LaLight. Thank goodness for flakers making newbies easy to check
Nosferatu
Frozen Angel
Aj the Epic (inactive, also would expect him to read as scummy/lynchbait since that's his meta apparently)
Havingfitz
Impoetic
JaeReed
Wisdom (playstyle is too different)
Prism
Albert B Rampage
Mirhawk (inactive)
Vedith (flaked but might return, still not it)
Gale Wing Srock (inactive)
BNLP (inactive)
copper223 (inactive)
RachMarie
Ms Marangal
DiamondSentinel (inactive)
FrankJeager
Nero Cain
Massive
Zefiend
Peptobislawl
I am Innocent
The MM (inactive)
Tywin Lannister (newer than you, as well as having account shenanigans proving him as not your main)
Not_Mafia
JasonWazza
1-9 (inactive)
Karnos (inactive)
Tiershift (inactive)
Clumsy
Shaziro
FaerieLord
Shos
Slandaar (flaked)
Zoronos (flaked)
BlackVoid
RainbowDash (inactive)
TwoFace
Naomi-Tan (inactive)
Asphodel (inactive)
Rem (inactive)
Mykonian
MTD (not quite inactive but not playing)
Road Kamelot
Bins
mlmooney (inactive)
Kentofan (flaked)
Obvious alt
Pepchoninga (flaked)
Srceenplay (newer)
JarJarDrinks (inactive)
Desperado (activity says no)
Davsto (doubt it since only experience was I game I flaked out of)
Azral (inactive)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #38) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My view on TP is the same with you calling me scum lol
I think Snarky is town since his claims make sense
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #39) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 645, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:1SVT
Role - Parrot
Align - Mason - PT message 1 shot
Discard - Private Invest

Rautherdir
Role - Town Seer
Align - Town FBI Agent
Discard - Town Ascetic

Snarky
Role - WW PGO
Align - VT
Discard - Gravedigger

Tip
Role - 2 shot BP
Align - Fruit Vendor
Discard - IC

Sonia
Role - Town BP
Align - VT
Discard - Replicant Bloodsucker

Riley
Role - Town Nurse
Align - Tentacled Towny
Discard - alien doppelganger
What I get
1SVT makes sense there, though the alignment card seems like the better role card
Rautherdir makes sense
Riley makes sense
Snarky makes complete sense and anyone who disagree is wrong.
TiphaineDeath is sketchy as hell. IC is not boring, you get to be conftown
For me, I'd rather be bloodsucker but I can understand picking BP
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #40) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BTW there are 7 VT cards
For possible claim checks
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #41) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: 3 of 4
KilltheStory
Deimos (flaked)
Clemency (flaked)
Cerberus666
Drixx
Alpacax2 (inactive)
Klingoncelt
Culted (flaked)
Drone (flaked)
Ser Arthur Dayne
Kagami (inactive)
Parama (inactive)
mhsmith0
Mewtaph (inactive)
Synik (flaked)
Comparing Realities (inactive)
Basic (inactive)
Giovani iP (inactive)
Zakk (banned)
Maxous (inactive)
Shiro (doubt it by activity)
No one from Newbie 1764, last Newbie BTW, after that game I decided not to do newbies until I could dedicate myself to it
Barely played in Star Wars
Lowell (doubt it)
Qubixes (flaked)
Nmego12345
Thor665
Aelin (inactive)
Suzune (period of inactivity)
DeathbyWobuffet (prob not)
HowardRoark (inactive)
ArcAngel9 (flaked)
Ms Columbo, excepting activity here since we play on another site, please don't ask which one or I will has much sads.
Dunhallym (inactive)
ZZZX
Prohawk
PsychoticDave (flaked)
pirate mollie (inactive)
knightmare (inactive)
Penguin_alien (rarely active)
Lapsa (inactive)
Elbirn
ConManMick
Fro99er (prob not)
Empking
shadonra (inactive)
Spade_Ace (doubt it)
Bangthemafia (same as spade)
Burger King (inactive but if it was I'd lol since that guy is a jackass too)
sad1942 (inactive)
tojam2 (inactive)
BK201 (flaked)
Eric Rasputin (no effing way)
chilledtea
aronagrundy (doubt it)
Formerfish
Akarin (WHO? Prob not)
Hawk (newer)
Inocentvillager (inactive)
Celtic (inactive)
TheSoldier (inactive)
Bork Bork (no)
Darkly (doubt it)
Crash (doubt it)
Thefuzzylogic
momo (doubt it)
Vecna
WhyMafia (u fokin wot m8? No way)
Green Crayons (prob not)
Brian Skies (prob not)

I think 3 is actually enough
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #42) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

IC is fun because you can get people to listen to you
BP doesn't have that same effect, in fact it's somewhat distrusted since it is viewed as an excuse for not being nightkilled
You do realize gravedigger is NOT graverobber right
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #43) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why would mafia claim Gravedigger
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #44) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yes
I've played this type of setup several times so I'm rather well versed in judging discards
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #45) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel that decision wasn't made with information in mind
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #46) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'd discard NU in a heart beat.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #47) » Fri May 26, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is Javajoe24 your main?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #48) » Fri May 26, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have a very small main pool at this point
I eliminated people based on profile info (gender preference, age, etc.)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #49) » Fri May 26, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hey Rautherdir
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #50) » Fri May 26, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I doubt Riley will vote me
at least I hope they don't or I will ;;;;~;;;;
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #51) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tbh I think there might be >2 scum and that's why the thread is so dead
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #52) » Fri May 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What I'm thinking is a BP stopped a kill n1 (since there was likely Ircher RR and the wolves shooting). Also a chance of crossfire onto the same target
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #53) » Sat May 27, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UGH
Well I tried.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #54) » Sat May 27, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Welp gg whoever is scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #55) » Sat May 27, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TBH
I think scum might be 1svt and TD
I'm 100% on td, 70% on 1svt at this point
Because Rautherdir has like, no reason to side with me as scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #56) » Sat May 27, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean, he could be scum buddying but that's it imo, only possibility where he is scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #57) » Sat May 27, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Inventor works like normal right
Shouldn't someone have an ability
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #58) » Sat May 27, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't even know how to defend since the case is LITERALLY "LOLMETA" AND OSVT WONT TELL ME WHAT GAME IT IS
So vote me on a case founded on unexplained reasoning, sure
just have fun with your loss
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #59) » Sat May 27, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what
I've decided the fact 1SVT won't share his meta points to him being scum
As pointed out in my first game: "scum don't want town to be able defend themselves"
might not be the exact line but close enough
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #60) » Sat May 27, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

WHY ISN'T ANYONE ELSE POSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #61) » Sat May 27, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

RILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #62) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

OH YOU KNOW MY HOMESITE?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #63) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Plenty of people?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #64) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TBH 1SVT I hate you as a person rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #65) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait why did you change your pronoun
Anyway I dislike you since you are being mean by not telling me what the meta is so I can have a shot at defending myself, then you attack me by saying my play is bad on my homesite, like you would know what it really is
Also thanks for that comment about the HS. Now I can use that to find your alt.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #66) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

never mind it was directly mentioned in micro 649
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #67) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 775, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:
In post 774, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait why did you change your pronoun
Anyway I dislike you since you are being mean by not telling me what the meta is so I can have a shot at defending myself, then you attack me by saying my play is bad on my homesite, like you would know what it really is
Also thanks for that comment about the HS. Now I can use that to find your alt.
Well, lets start this off.
It's not a single game. It's knowledge of you.
I never once said that you play bad on your home site, and you know that I never. But people there can read you better than people here, and don't even try to deny that.
You would have been lynched in a second there.
And no problem, happy hunting.
Do you actually know the name of my homesite?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #68) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Rautherdir if you do that and 1SVT is a wolf they will just kill someone who won't vote me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #69) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

NO
I'm saying wolf since 1) it's actually a generic term and 2) I expect there to be wolves since one flipped
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #70) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #71) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My BP is endless I THINK
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #72) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Snarky is PGO?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #73) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOL
Go ahead and try to lynch Rauth, I dare you
VOTE: 1SVT
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #74) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And what's your plan when I flip town?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #75) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hypothetically
Step back from your read and answer the question
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #76) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: NL
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #77) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Um no?
Tiphaine has been a total scumfuck
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #78) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 285, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeaaaah, everybody hop on VOTE: ircher
In post 299, TiphaineDeath wrote:289 and 291 are both terrible, you put them together and they read an AWFUL lot like a bad scum team. The timing on them is just SO terrible. Like "Your vote was opportunistic, you need to explain it more, but yeah, totally down to vote with you before making you do either, let's go."

Also most of the time someone says something is TVT, whether they are in it or not, it is a scum-tell.

Chickadee also pinged me before back at 105.

I am ready to pretty confidently say this is scum VOTE: chickadee, and the rat might well be scum with her, though I was getting a town-vibe from the rat prior to this bullshit.

Seriously though, how in the balls was the vote on ircher opportunistic? I want someone to explain that to me, because I went and looked, and I see no real pressure on ircher, and definitely no votes. That reads as a line of bullshit to me.

And btw, rat, if you feel like reading my iso and combine it with the fact that prior to this fracas I was bored and didn't have any hard-reads yet, you'll figure out why I voted ircher real quick.
In post 563, TiphaineDeath wrote:VOTE: riley I'm down
All these votes are bad. Also, I'd like to add that if he really didn't want a boring role with what he had, he wouldn't have picked 2sbp townie. You are still boring that way. I think either one of his claimed cards is fake or he is SK.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #79) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Um no? I just elaborated.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #80) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean that the "most fun" thing there is SK
also, they could pick IC SK correct? That's fun: being conftown when you are not
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #81) » Sun May 28, 2017 12:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Um why not? You can pick it, why can't you be it?
And I love your discredit on them possibly being SK.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #82) » Sun May 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Having ruminated on things a bit I agree with rautherdir that nl is the best option: we NEED more info
VOTE: no lynch
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #83) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TD please no lynch if you are town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #84) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Not really 100%
Did I ever ACTUALLY state that?
and TD nl is good since it determines how much scum we may be dealing with
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #85) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ok
well now tbh I dont know what to think
your fucking tunnel has given me a headache
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #86) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

GG scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #87) » Mon May 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

V/LA until Thursday
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #88) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also Riley please no lynch so we can get more information about what scum exists
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #89) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Um but what about mereeeeereeee
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOOOOL
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 918, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:
In post 909, TiphaineDeath wrote:Lol, you just had to keep taunting me didn't you? xD.
Meh, Snarky was just not posting as always so I was at a loss loss, even more so where you weren't changing your mind.

@Gamma - sorry
A simple "sorry" does not waive faking meta on me. It's at the same level as faking a guilty for me. I'm willing to forgive if you demonstrate having learned a lesson but for now I'm keeping this in my mind.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay. I'll forgive you. I've had several times I've been really sure someone was mafia but couldn't muster a good reasoning.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”