Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi
I decided to replace in since the game was so short. <30 pages for 3 game days, DAMN! I'm hoping to solve this game using claims like I do on my other site where I play this type of game. What I do is I check a player's claim to see if it makes sense decisionwise. Like, a VT that discarded Doctor is obvscum. This might be harder with partially discarded cards but I think it will still work.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Not ATE, just kind of flailish, I dunno, feels bad man.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'll claim now since my slot seems to be under pressure. I am a town bulletproof. My alignment card is vanilla townie, my role card is town. bulletproof. My discard is obviously replicant bloodsucker. I personally would have taken the role of the discard since I can possibly take a Scum out of the game with the power.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 676, TiphaineDeath wrote:Not ATE, just kind of flailish, I dunno, feels bad man.
What is this about?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TBH I see how this game hasn't had a lot of pages, people aren't TALKIIIIING! Talk people, your voice and your vote are your weapons!!!!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Posting catch-up page by page (unless I screw it up on accident)
Page 1:
In post 12, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:I think with the discards we have actual meaningful game to discuss. You can RVS all you want, but I think our RVS time should examining the discards and what they could mean.
In post 13, Chickadee wrote:
In post 12, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:I think with the discards we have actual meaningful game to discuss. You can RVS all you want, but I think our RVS time should examining the discards and what they could mean.

With that in mind, these were the discards that stuck out most to me.

1 Shot Vanilla Town = Town Private Investigator
SnarkySnowman = Town Gravedigger
TiphaineDeath = Town Innocent Child
These are good opening posts. Although I'll state that Gravedigger is not a scummy discard. Snarky's play makes sense
In post 16, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:Town private investigator only finds cult. There are 2 cult roles in the entire thing so of course I'm not taking that over what else was offered.

VOTE: No Lynch
This is stupid but par for the course.
In post 21, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:Werewolf and aliens are their own factions. WW works the same as Mafia (correct if I'm wrong) and Aliens can only kill on night 2 onwards (right?)
Aliens have one nightkill, but a lot of shitfuckery on the side.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also it's quite a treat to see both OSVT and Snarky being active since in my experience they are chronic lurkers.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Page 2-4
In post 28, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:Also, I like the IC throw away.
In this setup it's a useless role which just doesn't help town at all. With the expectation of multiple kills or manipulations to the lack of numbers which normally fall on town, it just gives scum information on easier targets. Odds favour scum in taking an IC role instead of an investigation / healing or pro active role.
And discarding instead of taking the actual align as IC just means scum won't be claiming that role (which is unlikely as align or role) anyway.

Therefore I see it as a more pro town than hinder to town discard.

The Alien discards are NAI for me and WW discards are probably the most pro town discard out of everyone, even more so the Hooker role.
Is this discard meta information because it's rather bad. The WW hooker discard is actually a somewhat scummy one.
In post 37, Ircher wrote:
In post 34, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:Also (correct me if wrong as again, on phone) if McMenno is Ascetic then he has to be the Mafia Ascetic making him even more pro town.
This makes zero sense.

Also, can we lynch this for the discard and LAMIST?
This is a shitty FOS.
In post 72, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 14, Ircher wrote:My role is compulsive, though not necessarily negative utility.
Interesting. The only compulsive role in this setup is Vig. A Town Compulsive Vig.

So, you expect us to believe that not only did you draw three town cards, but you also thought being forced to kill, regardless of what evidence crops up during the day, was a good fit for your role.
Not happening buddy.

VOTE: Ircher
I like this push.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nothing for 5-7
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Page 9:
In post 202, McMenno wrote:I have a mason buddy that can confirm if necessary.

Look my cards were town bloodhound, mafia ascetic mason and 2shot BP survivor. The mafia and survivor alignments were off the table as I'm not good at being mafia and site meta is survivors get policy lynched. I chose ascetic mason over 2shot BP as I don't get nightkilled very often and I thought it would shore up my weakness of being scumread often.
LOL
In this case I'd take the BH or 2SBP as a role, both are cool. Seeing "mafia mason" would be a fucking turnoff for that role.
In post 208, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 42, Ircher wrote:
Vanilla needs rope. This setup spec is an obvious LAMIST attempt, and his discard is scummy. Please vote him or you claim scum.
grrr!!! I don't believe ya!!! LOTSA PEOPLE DO SETUP SPECSIES EARLY!!! ya look like scum trying ta get an easy mislynch by bullying someone!!!!

VOTE: ircher!!!
I like this :D
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

10-12
In post 244, McMenno wrote:occam's razor
More like gambler's fallacy
In post 267, Riley Cake wrote:WE SHOULD GIVE CHICKADEESIES A CHANCE!!! what if it was a real mistake and we lynch her??? :(
Wait what happened here? :shifty:
In post 279, Riley Cake wrote:CHICKADEE I THINK I WILL TRUST YA!!! but i'm watchin' ya closely, alrightsies?
TBH you remind me of another player who is a cutie on the site I first played forum mafia on. Dude goes by Borzoiteeth and posts with a lot of the fancy emotes in the vein of the tableflip emote
In post 285, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeaaaah, everybody hop on VOTE: ircher
This feels like scum bandwagoning
In post 299, TiphaineDeath wrote:289 and 291 are both terrible, you put them together and they read an AWFUL lot like a bad scum team. The timing on them is just SO terrible. Like "Your vote was opportunistic, you need to explain it more, but yeah, totally down to vote with you before making you do either, let's go."

Also most of the time someone says something is TVT, whether they are in it or not, it is a scum-tell.

Chickadee also pinged me before back at 105.

I am ready to pretty confidently say this is scum VOTE: chickadee, and the rat might well be scum with her, though I was getting a town-vibe from the rat prior to this bullshit.

Seriously though, how in the balls was the vote on ircher opportunistic? I want someone to explain that to me, because I went and looked, and I see no real pressure on ircher, and definitely no votes. That reads as a line of bullshit to me.

And btw, rat, if you feel like reading my iso and combine it with the fact that prior to this fracas I was bored and didn't have any hard-reads yet, you'll figure out why I voted ircher real quick.
Yeah like this is bad too
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

13-14
In post 301, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 300, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:-snip-
Why have you taken it upon yourself to do your own setup speculation instead of scum hunt? Do you find the setup speculation others have done to be lacking? From my experience with you, this seem out of character. Reads like you're trying to get brownie points.
This setup encourages early game setup spec as a replacement to RVS. I noticed that some people are ignoring Radical Rat's attempts at sorting the game and am adding my own bit of pressure to get certain information into the open.
Speaking of which:
You have yet to reveal the alignments of your cards. Please do so.
Liking Rautherdir for town here
In post 304, Radical Rat wrote:And now, let's talk about this.

We are most likely playing multiball right now.
What this means is that it isn't a clear-cut Town vs. Scum game. The scumteams and third parties are also in competition with each other, and this can benefit Town greatly.
Why try to fight all the scum at once when you can let them kill each other and pick off the rest?
And for the scum out there in the audience, would you prefer to be in lategame with a disorganized and paranoid Town trying desperately to lynch you, or against a coordinated team that won't care about your defenses or claims, and will be after you both during the day and night?

It is mutually beneficial that before killing the Town, you first hunt the other scumteams.

It also means that scum pushing for a Town lynch can hit another scumteam instead, participating in this arrangement whether they meant to or not.

So yes. Sometimes I will vote with my scumreads, and I find their input useful, if not necessarily trustworthy.
This is why I kept my vote on Ircher despite being wary of Tiphaine.

In Chickadee's case, I am still not confident that she's Town, but I do Want to trust her. I appreciate being able to discuss things civily and work out the misunderstandings we had, rather than it turning into a mutual OMGUS tunnel. I'm not quite sure how to read her at the moment, but I do believe we can be more productive working together and lynching someone scarier.

Savvy?

(Sorry about the wall btw)
Okay I find this funny for off site reasons can explain if wanted.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

15-End of Day 1
In post 301, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 300, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:-snip-
Why have you taken it upon yourself to do your own setup speculation instead of scum hunt? Do you find the setup speculation others have done to be lacking? From my experience with you, this seem out of character. Reads like you're trying to get brownie points.
This setup encourages early game setup spec as a replacement to RVS. I noticed that some people are ignoring Radical Rat's attempts at sorting the game and am adding my own bit of pressure to get certain information into the open.
Speaking of which:
You have yet to reveal the alignments of your cards. Please do so.
Liking Rautherdir for town here
In post 304, Radical Rat wrote:And now, let's talk about this.

We are most likely playing multiball right now.
What this means is that it isn't a clear-cut Town vs. Scum game. The scumteams and third parties are also in competition with each other, and this can benefit Town greatly.
Why try to fight all the scum at once when you can let them kill each other and pick off the rest?
And for the scum out there in the audience, would you prefer to be in lategame with a disorganized and paranoid Town trying desperately to lynch you, or against a coordinated team that won't care about your defenses or claims, and will be after you both during the day and night?

It is mutually beneficial that before killing the Town, you first hunt the other scumteams.

It also means that scum pushing for a Town lynch can hit another scumteam instead, participating in this arrangement whether they meant to or not.

So yes. Sometimes I will vote with my scumreads, and I find their input useful, if not necessarily trustworthy.
This is why I kept my vote on Ircher despite being wary of Tiphaine.

In Chickadee's case, I am still not confident that she's Town, but I do Want to trust her. I appreciate being able to discuss things civily and work out the misunderstandings we had, rather than it turning into a mutual OMGUS tunnel. I'm not quite sure how to read her at the moment, but I do believe we can be more productive working together and lynching someone scarier.

Savvy?

(Sorry about the wall btw)
Okay I find this funny for off site reasons can explain if wanted.
In post 378, JerryArr wrote: Chickadee:
Lil Uzi Vert
, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, TiphaineDeath,
SlySly, gerryoat
Radical Rat
McMenno

Chickadee, lynched Day 1, was a
Double Protective Townie
I think there is some scum remaining here, thinking TD
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOL accidentally posted the same stuff twice
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Page 16-the dayvig
In post 410, McMenno wrote:
In post 408, gerryoat wrote:thanks mod
yeah sure you just FAKE TOWNSLIPPED "GERRYOAT" IF THAT IS EVEN YOUR REAL NAME
Wow this is like the biggest scumclaim IMO, though flip might be biassing me
In post 423, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Hi morons losers bitches and all other insults I can't think of atm.
I sincerely apologize that this person said this
In post 481, JerryArr wrote:
Lil Uzi Vert has been shot Day 2, and was a
Werewolf Mason

Mini 1904 Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 2.04
No players at L-2 or closer.

TiphaineDeath: McMenno
SlySly: Riley Cake
xSoniaNevermindx: TiphaineDeath

Not voting: 1 Shot Vanilla Town, gerryoat, xSoniaNevermindx, Rautherdir, SlySly, SnarkySnowman

Day 2 deadline is 21 May, 2017 at 1:30 AM EDT, or in {(expired on 2017-05-21 01:30:00)}.

There are 9 living players, it takes 5 votes to lynch or no lynch.

NOTES:

Nothing of note.
Wait
I thought McMenno was the WW FUCK
Point about Chick wagon is still valid
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 378, JerryArr wrote: Chickadee:
Lil Uzi Vert
, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, TiphaineDeath,
SlySly, gerryoat
Radical Rat
McMenno

Chickadee, lynched Day 1, was a
Double Protective Townie
I think there is some scum remaining here, thinking TD
Fixed alignments
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 541, JerryArr wrote:
Mini 1904 Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 2.06

SlySly: Riley Cake
xSoniaNevermindx: TiphaineDeath
McMenno:
SlySly
, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, xSoniaNevermindx,
gerryoat
, Rautherdir

McMenno has been lynched Day 2, and was a
Town Ascetic Mason
Same goes here: think there is scum on this wagon. Raitherdir gets scumpoonts for that hammer.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 691, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 541, JerryArr wrote: McMenno:
SlySly
, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, xSoniaNevermindx,
gerryoat
, Rautherdir

McMenno has been lynched Day 2, and was a
Town Ascetic Mason
Same goes here: think there is scum on this wagon. Raitherdir gets scumpoonts for that hammer.
Gfdi
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

22-end
In post 555, Rautherdir wrote:Okay. EVERYONE. IN YOUR NEXT POST CLAIM VIG OR NOT VIG.
If you claim vig list your targets.

I claim not Vig.
TBH I feel one of the shots was by aliens
In post 563, TiphaineDeath wrote:VOTE: riley I'm down
Scummy AF

I read the last 5 pages before being introduced not much to say there. Reads in a bit.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Riley Cake
SnarkySnowman
Rautherdir
1 Shot Vanilla Town
TiphaineDeath
Reads from town to scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I'm really frikkin glad I get to be BP since I can solve this game without worrying about being deaded
<Embrace The Void>

1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by 1 Shot Vanilla Town »

Gamma is scum.
Maria could have kept it going but this is scum Gamma. I know Gamma.

VOTE: Gamma
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOL what are you using for your meta
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't think I've had a game where I've been playing with this account with 1SVT
Both times I remember were games I was hydraing for
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”