Mini 1922: Bondage & Discipline (Game over!)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:59 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay.
RVS is dumb and you should feel bad.

20 posts or 25 is more than enough to establish a repore when mixed with meta and jazz. finding a scum is going to be harder than finding his buddy. I suggest we start by roping a lurker player. Get that shit right out of here. And at least pretend we can force scum to play the game. Gods, imagine an abr-esque player in this game ...

So far nobody has really posted, but I assume scum had pregame to at least ego their chat?

This game is not really designed with the current shitposty meta that the site seems to enjoy, its really where cold, precise, and methodical players get their rocks off. Therefore I suggest either straight pushing or RQSing.

Vedith, whytf are you wasting posts?
Carco, why do you wanaa massclaim? alloted posts appears to have nothing to do with alignment, at least not according to the mod in the OPs.
Gray, gdi why you sign in to pop out? I think I know why, but dont leave me here. take me with you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:52 am

Post by pisskop »

:(

'good' and 'pisskop' are in the same sentence. I'll take this sequence as a TR! \o/
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 34, Carcalilly wrote:It means we push for a lynch quickly. We have 2 irl weeks I think, but we end it quick in like a few days or a week.
It may nullify the negative effects that the post limit has on us, but it's risky, which is why it's a gamble.

^or you're bussing your scumbuddy^
ugg.
In post 40, Randomnamechange wrote:aubrey's vote on carc is bleh.
The reason itself is mediocre, but I find myself agreeing with the framing.

Vedith is town

In post 51, Michael22Omega wrote:First post that includes a read
This is higher chance of randed town lol
wholly shit wallpost pls spoiler this bad boy in the future. I know you might say 'but pk, aint nobody gonna read a spoiler!' and you might be right, but this is only tolerable in a game like this. this is long, it rankles mobile devices, and I found my eyes glazing over.

Besides, me rolling town or scum has nothing to do with my goofing off. Ask vedith.

Ill
fos
at carco.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”