Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Edosurist »

Dammit guys. I always vote the largest wagon but I can't vote myself. You guys should know better than that.

I blame
VOTE: Backhand
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Edosurist »

Why you gotta be all nosy about my activity like that? You think it's alignment indicative?
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Edosurist »

In post 23, mozamis wrote:well, at least this game hasnt gone mental unlike the last one i was in (record i think for number of posts!).
Gut telling me uzi town, fos Vax for being so reasonable. VAGUE READS THOUGH.

Cool, that should eb enough to get me lynched by the time i wake up :p
VAGUE READS, LOW ENERGY.

Why are you asking people about their reads already? Your post looks serious.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Edosurist »

I mean, the game started less than 24 hours ago. Sorry if it's annoying that I didn't have a chance to post until now.

Wanna vote Backhand with me? I'd also wagon mozamis if you'd prefer.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Robb, next time tell me if you're gonna take me up on my wagon suggestion.

VOTE: mozamis

is a weak defense though.
Yo Wiz. Lmk if you meed more Robb votes in the near future. I might join you, but mozamis is a better vote at the moment.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Meh. I'm not feeling moz anymore. I also don't think Wisdom's scum here, at least not for the reasons that've been thrown around.
UNVOTE:
Somebody sell me on a better vote.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Edosurist »

What are the Chickadee votes about? I personally was considering a Backhand vote but there are no votes there rn which makes it no fun.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Edosurist »

VOTE: iDanyBoy

This man.

Vecna's also a worthy lynch though.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Moz, why is Desp's vote on Dany weird? They've made zero pro-town posts so far, and their vote was pretty lame for an L-1 vote.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 377, Wisdom wrote:so youre questioning my vote which happened before he claimed poison doc?
seems legit

VOTE: desp
You posted in but didn't unvote then. That was after Vax clarified he was poison doc. Does that change your response to Desp's follow-up in (which I understood as a subsequent question after you explained your initial vote)?
In post 372, gerryoat wrote:bI'm literally CONFIRMED TOWN TO YOU. If i was scum, I'd let you get lynched. how dare you say you need to decide if im town or scum
How would this work? If Vax were town and you were scum, you could be asking to be saved from the poison.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Edosurist »

@Chickadee, why do you say that everyone suspecting a-fitty is reaching when the explanation you give for your townread is that they don't look like a50!scum? If others don't know what their scum play looks like from past experiences like you do, then they can't be expected to have the same perspective you do and wouldn't be "reaching."

^I wrote this before Almost claimed, and I believe him here. I'm still looking for an answer to this, though.
Robb and gerry are both wrong about A50. With the crumbs and the stream of consciousness that came from A50, I believe it.

I believe Vax is the poison doc, and though I was initially mad about him saving gerry, he made the right choice. Vax is the only one with the role-PM, so I'm gonna trust that 3P is unlikely. If there's no 3P, anybody targeted by the poisoner is town.
@Wis You say it's already explained why gerry is still scum. I don't see it.

Simple answer at A50 re: has he been toxic.
@A50 Do you really think Chickadee found your crumb? I'd rather hear confirmation from her than from you on that.

Today I'd lynch Backhand, Robb, Dany. I'd take Desp later if Dany flips town, but otherwise Chickadee would fall next. Based on POE, things already look pretty good for us.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Edosurist »

In post 780, Backhand wrote:
In post 771, Robbnva wrote:I'm day but I can't use it until after day 2 lynch. So twilight day 2 and beyond as long as the thread is opened. My plan is using it twilight day 2 if I'm around.

I won't be shooting Blackhand.
Robb if ever you are possessed to shoot me, please let me claim first.

And seriously: Dany's concern over who the poisoner is as opposed to who the Mafia are is a massive scum tell why can you all not see this?
You still think that even if Vax says there's no 3P?

I agree with Dany's post just above the VC.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Edosurist »

@Backhand Vax wasn't wrong about the dayvig. Vecna wasn't actually a dayvig, so if anything I think that's a point for Vax. I'm not sure how Robb fits into that yet since he has to wait until D2 twilight. That makes him sound like a JOAT or something.

@Vax can you explain what exactly about your flavor suggests scum poisoner? I don't see a need to withhold that if you've already claimed your flavor name.

Hey A50, I'll hand you some momentum.

VOTE: iDanyboy

But regarding mafia/not mafia or no result, that's pretty standard for a cop. You'd get no result if you were roleblocked.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Edosurist »

K, well then. I was initially with you regarding revealing the setup in PM flavor, but I wanted to have some faith in him. I'll put that on hold for now.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Edosurist »

In post 793, Almost50 wrote:
In post 790, Edosurist wrote:But regarding mafia/not mafia or no result, that's pretty standard for a cop. You'd get no result if you were roleblocked.
You're spot on. And if we only have Scum vs Rown, who do you think is more likely to have a RB?

VOTE: Danny
I mean, probably scum.
I'm confused. Are you still saying that your role suggests third party? I don't think it suggests anything.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Edosurist »

In post 846, Vedith wrote:
In post 844, Wisdom wrote:
Vedith wrote:Why are we voting Edo, Wisdom?
because hes scum
Other scum include gerry and desp
Anything to say against this, Edo?
Oh shit. Guess I'm scum. /s
The only reason I've found for votes against me is that I'm lurking and not really explaining any reads. I'm not sure why Wisdom's pushing votes on me when he should know that me playing like this is NAI.
In post 864, iDanyboy wrote:I unvoted because he claimed dayvig, he wasn't dayvig therefore I revoted.
Please tell me how that is different to LUV's vote who was town?
I kinda missed that the unvote happened. In that case, Dany doesn't look as scummy to me for the revote. That, and an LUV kill doesn't make a ton of sense coming from scum Dany. Their timing on the Vecna lynch was similar (though @Robb and Dany regarding the second line in the quote above, I disagree that I would've scumread LUV today), so my impression would be that Dany would want to keep them around.

I'd take a lynch on gerry. I'm back to thinking Vax was wrong to save gerry, especially when the town majority was against it. And we never really gave gerry proper pressure for the hammer.

@Robb can you please not kill Vedith? I don't see the point in killing a claimed cop here especially with no cc's.

VOTE: gerryoat
Somebody come chat with me and show me where I'm wrong.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Hey Chick, you really think scum moz missed the innocent on Wisdom?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Yeah I agree the misrepping has been shit on their part, but assuming scum has daytalk cuz site meta, I don't see scum moz missing it. Do you think it was intentional?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Edosurist »

I'm a townsided 3p "unlyncher," Skyler White. According to my flavor, I want to protect my children at all costs, and I'd rather die than let my children, Holly and Walt Jr., die.

Basically, I have to not let either Holly or the younger Walter get lynched, which is some BS cuz I don't know who they are. But I do know that they're conftown and that they exist in this game.

This is the reason why I was inclined to believe Vax when he said the poisoner wasn't third party because there aren't two third parties in this game.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Edosurist »

Lynched. Now that I'm outed, they should probs claim.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Edosurist »

I get removed.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Edosurist »

I mean, yeah sure. They can probably wait to clear themselves for when it's necessary like some sort of self-revealing IC.

P-Edit: Because I'm trying to lynch scum. If I vote willy-nilly and vote someone who looks town, I'm more likely to hit scum. And then once we get to the point where someone claims and they claimed Holly or Walter, I would've said I knew they were conftown.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 1024, Edosurist wrote:I'm more likely to hit scum
I'm more likely to hit Holly or Walter
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Edosurist »

Maybe I'm playing it differently than you would've, but that doesn't mean that I'm faking my role.

As I said, my strat was to play like town so that I'd be voting away from the kids, and if one of them happened to get rung up, I would've at least partially outed.

Look, if I was anti-town 3p, I wouldn't have claimed 3p. Claiming 3p here is just asking to be lynched.

P-Edit:
My objective is not to lynch scum, but if you want to hold me to trying to lynch town, then have the kids not reveal. Regardless, I'm playing for the town win.

WHY WOULD I SAY THAT THERE'S A CONFTOWN HOLLY OR WALTER IN THE GAME IF I WERE LYING? I obviously want them to claim so they don't get lynched, and at some point I'm assuming we're gonna massclaim, so I'd be signing my own death warrant.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 1028, Vedith wrote:And what do you say if someone says "the annoying kid"
Do you say they are town and then expect everyone to believe it?
Yeah. What else would I do? I'm not gonna sit around and not vote anyone cuz you would've given me even more flack. Therefore I'm aiming for scum.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Edosurist »

Kfine. Once Robb shoots me, which I'm sure he will cuz lol-me, you'll see their little green icons.

Why would Holly and Walter Jr. even be scum characters though? That's not thematic.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Edosurist »

Vecna seemed like legit scum to me and didn't seem like how what I'm guessing a Holly or Walter Jr. would play, but I don't even know what that last part means really.

What do you mean fake characters which I know of?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Edosurist »

Oh, you're saying that they're actually scum fake claims?

Nothing in my PM suggests that they could be fake claims. I just know that their names are green in my PM and that I'm supposed to not let them get lynched.

I told you I don't even know.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Edosurist »

Dayvig sure as shit ain't Holly.

I don't see how you can possibly criticize me for wanting people to be lynched. I want this game to end with me winning, and I'm not singlehandedly gonna tell town HEY, EVERYBODY NO LYNCH. I'm gonna play it like I'm town and then if they flavor claim a kid, I'd tell town to find a better lynch.

It wouldn't be bastard cuz they can claim. Nobody's switching alignments or being lied to or deceived.

P-Edit: HAHAHAHA what even if this game.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Edosurist »

Oh wait, I read Backhand as Robb in the preview. Ignore my P-edit
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Edosurist »

Yeah, you're right gerry.

Vax, gerry, Vedith, Wisdom, Backhand, {Walter J.} are all basically conftown. It's looking good for town fmpov.
VOTE: Robbnva

Holly, you're too young to speak.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Edosurist »

Oh god dammit. You're right. I was just thinking that they're probs not Walter Jr.
UNVOTE:

I don't think moz is scum, not with missing the inno on Wisdom.

Lynch me, sure, but fmpov, town has the upper hand so I'm def playing for them to win so I can pick up my win too.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Edosurist »

In post 1135, Wisdom wrote:been in enough games to know "townsided 3p" is the 3p's fakeclaim
I mean, I'm not actually townsided. I'm just playing that way cuz it seemed to fit my play the best. And I'm going to stick townsided because to play scumsided would throw the game for town when they already look like they're winning based on the prospective clears.

Feel free to lynch me, but, you're wasting a lynch on scum which since I bet the setup is something like 9-3-1. In that case, we're already at 7-3-1. Lynch me today, Robb shoots in twilight and Vax dies tonight to put us at 6-2 (Robb shoots scum) at best or 5-3 (Robb shoots town). If town lynches right, it will be 6-1 or 5-2, but if wrong, 5-2 or 4-3. Scum get two kills the following night with their normal kill and their poison kill, so the outcomes will be 4-1, 3-2, 2-3. Basically, if Robb hits town after you guys lynch me, it's lylo.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Edosurist »

In post 1144, Edosurist wrote:Feel free to lynch me, but, you're wasting a lynch on scum which since I bet the setup is something like 9-3-1.
*Feel free to lynch me, but you'd probably want to lynch scum instead of wasting the lynch since I bet the setup is something like 9-3-1.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Ah shit is that the way your PM is phrased? I don't have access to it and there's no sample PM for me to look at. I assumed that since my goal is not to kill others but just to protect my kids, our wincons were compatible.

@Chickadee I think you meant Skyler. It matches the show thematically in that my entire motivation basically becomes to protect my family and I end up siding with Walt to keep bringing in the money and stuff.

@Wisdom
How about this. Town lynches gerry so Robb can see the flip and whether it's safe to shoot me to avoid lylo. If gerry flips scum, then he goes ahead and shoots me.
Is Robb a twilight vig or a dayvig or just a normal night vig?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Spoilers btw if you haven't watched the show.
I was hoping to save that till the end, but alas.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Edosurist »

lol cry more. You hammered the doc without a claim.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”