Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:00 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 45, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 40, V Lexaeus wrote:While I don't necessarily disagree with that Roxas post, Larxene's role tells us there is almost definitely an investigative who can check him.
And since he asked so kindly........ I say we probably shouldn't lynch him today.
Pretty bizarre thing to say considering we're on page 2. Lexaeus's whole approach to the invest-immune claim is scummy noise-making and this kind of stance on Roxas has equally as little town motivation and plenty of scum motivation. Roxas's entrance feels super canned. Scumreading both slots pretty comfortably right now.

Vote: Roxas

VIII Axel wrote:
In post 37, II Xigbar wrote:Both posts felt played up.
I don't see the motivation here.
Care to finish that thought?
You seem to be talking more about Laxeus yet voting Roxas, Pray tell me young one, why do you supposed a traitor would ask to be investigated ? What is the scum motivation you are seeing ?

Same question goes to you as well xigbar.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:00 am

Post by III Xaldin »

Unless you supposed traitors have some sort of godfather which would be most unifitting for Roxas in all honesty.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Hmmm

Xigbar why are you basing reads on meta on a secret alt game ? I find that disturbing.

Also your case on Larxene is pretty lucklaster.

Your reasons on her talks about Luxord were a blatant lie since in the first post you quoted
Laxy wrote:I wanna see more once he gets a foothold.
and then in the second you quoted
Laxy wrote: I'm extremely interested in what he has to say on his return
In both posts she anounced that she is interested to see more so where did you get the impression that this was new after "backing off" as you pointed? She always wanted to see more.

fixed quote tag
Last edited by Heartless on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

It appears I broke the quote I made. But you understand my point.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:27 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 157, VI Zexion wrote:@Xaldin what in particular do you find lackluster about Xigbar's reasoning on Larxene? Find myself agreeing with basically everything Xigbar is saying at this point and I'm honestly pretty convinced that he's only voted scum all game bar your slot in RVS.
First investigation immune cannot really mean much else other than what it is face value, the snarky remark about it afterwards isn't really something AI

Her later point was just a dual observation from her.

The third point is the worst imo because while indeed she said she didn't care about the content, in the next line she did say she await for more when he gets a foothold.

He then remarks how she suddenly started caring when she had already mentioned in the previous post he had quoted that she does infact await more content. Him accusing her of not fully explaining her scumread is also pretty bland because this early in the game it can very easily be a tone read.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Xigbar, it is amusing how you scunread larxene for not explaining her scunread when you are doing the same exact thing.

As for your comment about alts. It is both scummy and against the spirit of the game. It's scummy because it's an easy and lazy excuse to go Afterwards"I guess I was wrong about who it was and the meta"

Now you can alt guess all you want but in.a case meta has no place.

Also you would be correct that I am scumreading you. I simply don't always vote on my point suspicion posts.

@Zexion, his read makes no sense because it is fake.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:22 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 204, VI Zexion wrote:@Xaldin I basically disagree that Larxene's tone in response to being challenged on the claim is null - I think there's some pretty clear scum motivation in attacking people who don't just accept the claim at face value; you could argue that it's just personality indicative or part of the roleplay that Larxene seems to be doing or whatever and I don't think it's a strong point for that reason but I don't think you can just discard it out of hand. Think you've also basically just dismissed the other points without engaging with them on an intellectual level at all; the crux of it is that Larxene's reads are badly formed and badly held and none of it feels very town - you can disagree with the way that's expressed but I don't think it's very reasonable to just say "those points are bad there's nothing wrong with Larxene" and not engage with the read beyond that. What is your read on Larxene?

Part two of this is... what are you doing with your vote? What are any of your reads besides Xigbar? Why is Xigbar even a scumread? Don't think you've explained anything at all and I'm starting to wonder which of my scumreads might be wrong if you're scum here because 182 is frankly pretty awful from you - I'm presuming you're scumreading Luxord here? Literally zero nuance in your stances here that might help me see that you've put thought into your reads or the gamestate overall at this point.
It was snarky and I do not see how snarky responses can be seen as attacking, I do believe she is playing the character and it is AI (In all honesty I would too but I dunno how to roleplay Xaldin :( )
I think Larxene is town yes.

I did engage all points mind you.

I said how the first was pretty bad because it tried to make snarky/roleplayish into looking like an attack.
The second point was about a read being lazy which not only is it not an alignment thing most of the time but it was way to early to have solid reads anyway
His last point was the one he self contradicted. He said she didn't care about his content when in the same post she said would await for more.

Then xigbar goes to vote me which is in on itself a read he hasn't explained and just stated. Which is in his own words lazy, something he was scumreading Larx for.

As for my vote, I don't vote much in general. That something I always did and probably always do.

Casting 1 vote is nothing, do you really need to see a vote in order to get the feeling someone expresses a scumread?

As for others reads I can tell you that Laxeus seems pretty iffy, his vote on me was pretty horrible and opportunistic there. He followed a read from xigbar that he had not explained without explainign anything himself.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Man game is slow.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 257, IX Demyx wrote:Godfather
Godfather isn't immune, he comes back as town, scum.godfsther would want to be targeted not discourage it.

How did you even come to that conclusion.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

BTW completely unrelated to the game but xemnas whoever you are I love you. You are playing xemnas perfectly <3

That comment towards the mod still makes me laugh.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Oh I thought you were talking about larxene and I am.like the hell?
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

prod taken
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #346 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Gotta love people just following xigbars no case on me and voting there, only for him to come and say that he is bsing reads, you know like I suspected he was doing when I called him out on his reads being fake.

Vote:Xigibar

Can we lynch traitors now.

This whole thing reeks of people now finally questioning him about his nothing stuff and he is trying to twist it into some I faked reads for weird reactions test for pocketing based on meta I thought I had.

Yea ok
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #378 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 353, II Xigbar wrote:
In post 346, III Xaldin wrote:Gotta love people just following xigbars no case on me and voting there, only for him to come and say that he is bsing reads, you know like I suspected he was doing when I called him out on his reads being fake.

Vote:Xigibar

Can we lynch traitors now.

This whole thing reeks of people now finally questioning him about his nothing stuff and he is trying to twist it into some I faked reads for weird reactions test for pocketing based on meta I thought I had.

Yea ok
This was a great vote and this is where my vote should go again I think.

VOTE: Xaldin
You think but you aren't explaining and as I said I find it ironic that you found Larx scummy for what you yourself are doing.

I might ISO saix later to see what the fuss is about.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:16 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:This feels like he knows that Roxas is town. There's plenty of scum motivation, from nexuses to godfathers to being ascetic and crying roleblocked to a 1-shot Tailor.
I think his quickness to automatically write him off comes from scum who isn't actually bothering to think about contingencies.
Except you know I was asking about the thoughts he had on the subject as well as why he was doing so.
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:'you supposed traitors' feels like he's trying to hard to distance himself from the traitors. Like, you guys- as opposed to him.
I meant to say

You suppose and accidentally pressed d, I hadn;t even noticed that in all honesty. The word traitor is obviously used because of the flavour
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:On top of 'hmm' just generally being scummy as fuck, calling my use of meta in a secret alt game disturbing feels super scummy, like he's trying to conflate me being against the spirit of the game with being scummy. On top of that, calling me a blatant liar followed by
I like to post hmm and stuff, hang me.
I do still think it is scummy to use meta in an alt game. It is an easy bs reason that you can withdraw later with something as simple as "oops I guess I got who it was wrong"
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:is weird. If he thought I was a blatant liar he should be outright pushing me, rather than questioning, and I strongly feel like that he's scum for that.
I am bad at pushing people sadly, I prefer to question them till other people see what I see, else I try to just convince other by talking about it a lot.
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:Piggybacks off of other people's shit votes on me, twisting me lying about a single, strategic read on Saix to me bsing reads in general, then trying to call me scum for it.
That 'whole thing reeks' bit is fucking god tier scummy and I shouldn't need to explain that to others.
It was a my way to say I was right.

If specific sentences are god tier scummy to you then well, I can't realyl say somethign to that
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:Super scummy thing to say in general.
Well I do use the phrase can we lynch scum now frequantly sooo hang me in every game yo.
xigbar wrote:Like this is so important
he doesn't stop to think about Godfathers until AFTER he made that post.
What kind of town starts calling people scum for questioning a thought like that before they've even considered it themselves? Whereas scum sees someone ask to be investigated and is like ok we can't push on that person because they don't stop to think through the possibilities immediately and only after do they think about it.
I asked about their thoughts, I didn't call them scum.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:17 am

Post by III Xaldin »

If you guessed who I am from that post I would be surprised.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #441 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:21 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 432, II Xigbar wrote:This is not how Town Xaldin talks to me here.
Because you have perfect understanding of town me right?

III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #482 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Zex how the can you scumread both me and xig? It makes no sense.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #585 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Meh you guys can do what you want

Get xigbar after this is done cause they are scum being pushy enough for people to buy in what they say.

I am an aero tracker

Night 1 I can track 4 people Night 2 I can track 3 Night 3 I can track 2 and night 4 and on I can track 1

Not that it will be useful in any sort of way now since even if I don't get lynched I am certenly get roleblocked to infinite.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #586 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 554, VI Zexion wrote:Free townread for anyone who hammers.
That is a very bs thing to say btw not even waiting for a claim and all
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #587 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 582, VII Saix wrote:I have decided long back that I am not gonna do the suspects' work for them by defending them. So, Xaldin you need to rescue yourself. But everyone who is voting for them should ISO them rather than voting based on impressions. This is the least a town should be doing.
They are sheeping xig in all hoensty
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #588 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 572, XI Marluxia wrote:
In post 552, II Xigbar wrote:Sorry are you jumping on the Xig was bussing bandwagon too?
How does my post tie you two together in any way? I was merely noting that Xaldin's response to your post was hilariously awful.
The post you quote though was to Zex who was thinking both of us are scum, which makes no sense.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #589 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 579, VI Zexion wrote:I have one too actually!

R.I.P.
I kinda doubt that this is true but if it is at least I am hopeful you follow through with your push on xig after I flip town.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #590 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

I fear it might ruin your bussing perception that makes 0 sesne though and flip your read. It shoudln't because Xig is scum that locked himself with me and knows he cannot back out of it without me getting lynched, it will look way too suspicious to do so.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #594 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:45 am

Post by III Xaldin »

I do not claim unless I am at L-1 with intent.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:53 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 596, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 589, III Xaldin wrote:
In post 579, VI Zexion wrote:I have one too actually!
R.I.P.
I kinda doubt that this is true but if it is at least I am hopeful you follow through with your push on xig after I flip town.
It's a joke. But yes, Xigbar is scum regardless of your flip.
Then you should follow me into bloody lynching him.

Liek arent you guys seeing what he is doing ?

He got himself into a position with me that he cannot pul out off and knowing fullo well I am flippign town is arranging a 1v1 with zexion who in all honesty never is scum, only town paranoia can think that xig is bussing me. Xig knows that but there isnt much he can do so he is trying to feed an establismed angle for tommorow and tries to intimidate anyone that might try to screw it up by saying he will gladiate any cop that tries to clear zexion.

What part of this is town in any sort of way?

He is feeding you trash from the palm of his hand and you are eating it up because he is being loud.

Vote:Xigbar

Because I noticed my vote didn't register.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #599 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:56 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 566, II Xigbar wrote:If she's town and ruining the game of out of game stuff like in our first game (and let's be 100% sure town her NEVER does what she's doing now) she's a shitty friend. And I don't think she's a shitty friend, so she's scum.

Like this is a 100% AtE trying to make you feel bad about your read to make it easier to push through your lynch later because you wont be pushign as hard.

I am dumbfounded that nobody else is bloody seeing all this.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #600 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:03 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 595, VII Saix wrote:I don't know a town who accepts their fate as meekly as you are.
I am not but when there is half a game with absolutly nothing to say about me and just eating whatever bs xigbar is giving them there is much I can than just point xigbar bs out which as it has been clearly established fall to deaf ears.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #603 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:35 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 601, V Lexaeus wrote:You were at L-1, with intent to hammer from Xemnas.
Why didn't you claim then?
I did when I came online?
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:37 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 548, I Xemnas wrote:
I have intent to cast the final vote. Xaldin shall be given one chance to claim their abilities.
His intent
In post 585, III Xaldin wrote:Meh you guys can do what you want

Get xigbar after this is done cause they are scum being pushy enough for people to buy in what they say.

I am an aero tracker

Night 1 I can track 4 people Night 2 I can track 3 Night 3 I can track 2 and night 4 and on I can track 1

Not that it will be useful in any sort of way now since even if I don't get lynched I am certenly get roleblocked to infinite.
My first post after it.

Laxaeus did you even read ?
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:35 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 606, V Lexaeus wrote:
In post 602, VII Saix wrote:Why didn't you unvote?
Because it's too late now, isn't it?
He's been hammered.
So, you admit you haven't been reading, thank you very much.
II Xigbar wrote:zzz

UNVOTE:
II Xigbar wrote:I still think he's scum by play for the record but some of the actions around his wagon have been awful.
LOL
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 626, II Xigbar wrote:Starting to believe that Xaldin's might not get lynched and I need to clear myself of pressing a strong PR to avoid being checked by him or another.
Fixed that for you.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #815 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:27 am

Post by III Xaldin »

I can go to axel if needs be but I do not like xigbar endorsing it
In post 814, VI Zexion wrote:Hope we see each other tomorrow Xigbar <3
Unless a vig kills him, I am pretty sure he isn't going anywhere.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #914 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:30 am

Post by III Xaldin »

seriosuly can we chill with the replace outs.

Half the game has replaced out.

Vote:xigbar

Axel wasted my 4 tracker with this so I am down to 3
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #917 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:48 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 915, VII Saix wrote:Whom did you track?
Nobody ? Night was skipped.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #967 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:11 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 964, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 957, II Xigbar wrote:So clarify: I do townread Demyx. I just can't put that much in terms of words to it because a lot of it is in fact based on meta. I think it's weaker than my other townreads, so I would be fine to see it lynched if I end up being wrong, which I wno't be: but sure.
Ur using meta in an anon game.

Who let you in this game?
He is scum.using meta to easily back after mislynches with the excuse of herpderp I probably guessed wrong.

Simple as.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #976 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Because as a tracker giving out that information to scum is a genius idea vexen.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1043 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

the prod
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1052 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:16 am

Post by III Xaldin »

Axel is probably scum, he used his power when it was least helpful to town, infant it arguably screwed us over since n1 is when we have the most night actions.

Literally no town reason to use it but scum? Both as a proving measure for survival and most optimal time.

Demyx is town imo his "case" on me is blah and I could care less for his scumread but yeah.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1053 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:20 am

Post by III Xaldin »

The above Watford zexion. Honestly though xigbar is still priority. His whole end of day was bloody horrible jumping left and right since his bs with me he retracted to save face.

His sudden boredom with the game isn't helping either.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1094 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 1093, VI Zexion wrote:
Vote: Xaldin
Cool cool
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1177 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:57 am

Post by III Xaldin »

Hey
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1178 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:58 am

Post by III Xaldin »

Saddened that nobody is following on xigbar.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1184 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:13 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 1179, X Luxord wrote:Do you have a case I can peruse for later tonight?
I have posted my thoughts on it yea, check my iso it is pretty small
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1221 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:47 am

Post by III Xaldin »

Hoenstly I would support a Lex lynch Lux, he has been eh from the start.

Prefer Xigbar though, what your thought on him right now?
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1603 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:09 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 1600, II Xigbar wrote:Saix/Xaldin: I have been defending both of you and both of you are vote parking me out of sheer salt. Don't fucking be like that.
Salt? I legitimatly think you are scum mate,

also prod taken I am a dozen pages back will catch up tomorrow most likely
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2241 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Zex visited axel
Demyx visited xigbar
Marluxia went nowhere

Also now I have to admit xig is not scum that wasn't a bus >.> I kinda need to start from scratch now.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2243 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Axel is guilty?
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2252 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 2247, VII Saix wrote:
In post 2241, III Xaldin wrote:Zex visited axel
Demyx visited xigbar
Marluxia went nowhere

Also now I have to admit xig is not scum that wasn't a bus >.> I kinda need to start from scratch now.
Explain why is Xig not a scum?
You think yesterday could have been scum theatrics? Really?
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2258 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Vote :Axel

@Saix

That's my explanation. It never is scum /scum interaction. Ever so xig is town.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2267 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Saix I was vehemntly certain Vexen was flipping town and we would finally quick lynch xigbar to oblivion but the heat between them dint read as fake, it couldn't ahve been.
Even if they were both bussers at that point in time they had no reason to go on each otehrs throats like that it would have been too premature, they were many people they could have easily pushed. Yet they became isntumental for each otehrs potential death. They had no reason to do any of that if they were both scum, none. It would be horrible play and neither of them seems like a horrible player.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2268 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Like the taunting from Vexen for xig to case him, that not how you act towards a scumbuddy you were creating a case together for theatrics.

In retrospect now it seemed like cocky scum, too confident that they can refute whatever is thrown against them and turn it around.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2356 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:28 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 2353, I Xemnas wrote:Zaldin and Roxas are both in prod range now. It's a habit.
I am too dodgy to get proded though :P
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2358 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:30 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 2357, IX Demyx wrote:The dodge of prods
It's an art
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2599 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

I have been prodded , my dodging skills have failed me
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2600 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

I am surprised there are still people scumread xigbar(other than saix at least who is death tunnelig)
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2629 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Demyx is town more likely than not imo.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2630 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Axel has better chance of flipping scum
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2634 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 2631, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 2601, I Xemnas wrote:Xaldin, same question to you. Do you think it makes sense to give the Zexion/Axel neighborhood investigation day to resolve?
If the alternative is to Lynch demyx, no.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2635 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 2632, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 2630, III Xaldin wrote:Axel has better chance of flipping scum
See you in 2-plus days, I guess.
I decided to surprise you by answering now :p
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2785 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:27 am

Post by III Xaldin »

Is almost everyoen a new person at this point?
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2956 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:07 am

Post by III Xaldin »

You can countwagon me all you like, You wont make me anxious at all.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2957 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:08 am

Post by III Xaldin »

You wont make me vote Demyx either. I am adamnt he is town.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2998 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:17 am

Post by III Xaldin »

I am going to just end this

Vote:Demyx

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”