Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 37, II Xigbar wrote:Both posts felt played up.
I don't see the motivation here.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 45, VI Zexion wrote:Care to finish that thought?
Sure. What role does that and is scum-aligned? Just doesn't make sense to me.
In post 51, X Luxord wrote:VOTE: 6 Zex
As someone who has no flavor knowledge, all of the names are frustratingly similar.
This is a TERRIBLE vote.
In post 54, X Luxord wrote:I'm not coming in with any real scumreads so I'm just poking and prodding at people I consider voteable. Crux of it is really that I just don't agree with your reads. If ever I earnestly push you, I'd explain it.
So what's the point of your vote? It's not pressure related or else it's uselessly pressure related. It's not toward actually finding scum, as clearly stated.

A disagreement with reads can be stated. A vote is for scum.

I enjoy Marluxia's content.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 83, XII Larxene wrote:I was onboard with Luxord scum until I saw him copy his notes. I don't really care about the content but I don't see any scum there. The guy has an honest face~! I wanna see more once he gets a foothold.
I agree with this. That's why I didn't vote him.
In post 84, XII Larxene wrote:Actually I'll just elaborate. Vexen and Axel are the scummiest here right now, full stop.
Quite the elaboration.

The only reason why I'm not voting Larxene is due to the investigation immunity.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Vote: VI Zexion

After review of his posts, I do not see a progression of thought or really a want to talk. Roxas' 69 is on point.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:48 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Do you want to expand on that vote? Seems pretty useless.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I have no intention of getting the same response you gave Roxas in 78. Roxas' 69 is on point because it's all right and your 78 is a complete deflection of the truth.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 112, VII Saix wrote:They have not contributed anything despite having the opportunity to do so.
I think you need to take a hard look on what I've contributed then. It's page 5 not 50. I've established reads.
In post 112, VII Saix wrote:The 1st and 3rd para are examples of circular logic.
Which Saix will then follow-up by saying how circular logic is a scumte--
In post 112, VII Saix wrote:All 3 of the paras (and Rox's earlier responses) felt like uttered by an over-conscious or self-aware player. It's an observation that usually extra powerful roles are confident and don't get hassled this easily.
Ah yes, the ole "over-conscious or self-aware player that gets hassled easily" scumtell. Perhaps I should read more about it!
In post 116, XII Larxene wrote:Unfortunately, Xiggy looks town, so this will probably be annoying to deal with. Can't wait.
I agree with this.
In post 122, XIII Roxas wrote:Do you have a desire to join me on my wagon there?
No.

Roxas v Xigbar is townvtown. That being said, here's where scum really lies -

Vote: Saix
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 144, VII Saix wrote:I wanna know the reason behind it.
You may ask! Don't be too shy now!
In post 144, VII Saix wrote:I guess I am saying the same thing in three different ways. So here's the concise point. You need to do 3 things. 1. elaborate your posts, 2. give a reason for your verdicts, and 3. your expectations from others need to reflect in your own playstyle.
I will pass coach!

I'm glad you talked about how my reads are bad or something useful and didn't just go on some weird tangent about how my posts don't appeal to you because you decided not to ask me about them.
In post 146, II Xigbar wrote:I have a good feeling about Roxas scum regardless of Larxene's alignment at this point. That OMGUS was absolutely horrid.
I agree that it was a bad vote but it is not coming from scum.
In post 156, VII Saix wrote:People, I don't have the key to your thoughts. It literally takes just one additional sentence to explain what you are saying.
WAH! I SIGNED UP FOR A GAME WHERE I HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND BE INQUISITIVE AND I DON'T WANT TO DO EITHER OF THOSE! WAH!
In post 157, VI Zexion wrote:very disturbing lack of scumhunting or just general anything in their ISO;
Buzz buzz buzz
In post 158, X Luxord wrote:Based on Axel's previous posts, it does sort of seem like Axel could just be expressing genuine townreads on Xigbar and Roxas though.
Usually a TvT argument denotes that I think both are town, yes.
In post 168, XII Larxene wrote:But let's talk about why I'm scum!
Why waste my breath if you won't even read my ISO?

On Saix:

If you guys want to call me coasting, that's not entirely wrong. Sorry I don't play around all day and sit on my keyboard for more than once or twice a day for this stuff. However, Saix is the antithesis.
In post 108, VII Saix wrote:12 Larxene: Her claim is pro-town. A scum invest-immune doesn't gain much by claiming, at such early stages. On the other hand, it's a weak town role if any, so if she is a scum invest-immune, she had to be a really audacious/even defensive player to claim so early. Clubbed with this however are other things that make her a stronger townlean for me. She dislikes 4 Vex and clears 10 Lux for exactly the same points that I found valid in Vex's and Lux's behaviour. Suggests logic at work.
Has anyone actually read this? Really read this?
Saix wrote:Her claim is pro-town.
OK.
Saix wrote:A scum invest-immune doesn't gain much by claiming, at such early stages. On the other hand, it's a weak town role if any, so if she is a scum invest-immune, she had to be a really audacious/even defensive player to claim so early.
There's really no reason to explain your thought process here.
Saix wrote:Clubbed with this however are other things that make her a stronger townlean for me.
After explaining why the claim was a pro-town move, more justification is needed.
Saix wrote:She dislikes 4 Vex and clears 10 Lux for exactly the same points that I found valid in Vex's and Lux's behaviour. Suggests logic at work.
Clear implication that he thinks that scum can't act logically which is clearly wrong.
In post 108, VII Saix wrote:10 Lux: I was scumreading Lux for fluffposting till I read his excel notes. No one goes to that extent as a scum. His notes serve as a good enough evidence for me to believe he is a town. But his other posts have been shaky. So, overall, null. Actually I wanna shift him to townlean. Will see what happens.
And yet again - what? No one who has ever played scum leaves Excel notes? Are you serious? This is scum 101 and, if I have a hunch, I have no idea why Xigbar doesn't go after this sort of behavior.
In post 108, VII Saix wrote:11 Marluxia: I really didn't like their 77 where they are shading 10 Lux. Their points for shading Lux also are invalid acc to me. There's a possibility that I might be wrong about them, but I am not revealing the reason.
Let's act shady and then complain about other people not explaining themselves!
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

@Mod: My posts are like posting, right?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 189, I Xemnas wrote:I worry that the attitude presented by her, especially in her entrance, is overcompensating to hide her treacherous intentions.
Can we go a little deeper into this? Mostly because I don't get the relevance here. I get what you're saying but I don't get how it leads to scum rather than, as you also stated a possibility, something about her just playing the game a fun way.
In post 189, I Xemnas wrote:Yet regarding Lexaeus, I must note that his stated reason for voting Xigbar rings hollow, it appears irrelevant to Xigbar's loyalty.
Ok - so here's my question - which one of these is an actual stronger scumread?

A) Person who votes based off of bad logic

B) Person who coasts and isn't posting relevant things

Keep in mind that if I'm coasting, you're just as guilty!
In post 192, V Lexaeus wrote:Xaldin, however, I can get behind. Three posts and not one of them showing even a hint of Town thinking.
I'm starting to feel this way too but Marluxia is just as guilty. Xaldin has just been posting more recently.

It was only a joke Mod!
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 205, IX Demyx wrote:I actually really like this for the honesty in the post so there's that.
Are you implying that scum can't be honest?

219 is a great post for determining alignment.

224 is a scumclaim.

I don't get how someone actually says THESE:
In post 224, VI Zexion wrote:Trying to discredit my take on your content thus far as just noise doesn't invalidate the reasoning that I've stated; you're welcome to state my reasoning as noise but I think it pretty apparently is not. I don't find the reasons for your townread on Roxas to be genuine; I find the manner in which you are engaging me here to be furthermore scummy; I think that your attitude insinuates that you "know better" about "how the game is played" and that's a position from which you inherently have the advantage, it's a position from which you're poised to start an argument and win it in order to prove a point, not to scumhunt; I think if you were interested in scumhunting you wouldn't discount my critique of your read as just noise, the lack of receptivity from you when you've just started your catchup is scummy because the strength of your read as you're defending it right now doesn't match with where it should be if you were town just at this point in your understanding of the game and your development of your reads.
And can IMMEDIATELY follow it up with THIS:
In post 224, VI Zexion wrote:I'm talking to you because my concerns are with you; just because I think you're scummy doesn't mean I'm dead-set that you're scum end of story and never talk to you again; even if I were sure you were scum I would still talk to you because I treat my scumreads like they're town and that's playstyle.
It's SUCH a textbook scum move. If you look in all of my scum games, I guarantee you I say a variation of this line in about half of those games. Granted, this isn't important right now because my claim isn't verifiable in anyway but I am sure it is right for most players.
In post 236, XIII Roxas wrote:I do have townreads. I don't have much in the way of solid scumreads and I have a fair number of nulls, but I have some solid townreads and some are on players not oft. talked about and/or controversial, e.g. Marluxia, Axel. That, aside from obvious ones like Larxene.
It's OK! I am apparently being censored!
In post 244, XIII Roxas wrote:{Xaldin}
Yucky.
In post 244, XIII Roxas wrote:Marluxia}
You were doing so well!
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:18 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 252, XIII Roxas wrote:By Yucky, did you mean that Xaldin is Yucky, or did you mean that my Xaldin stance is Yucky?
Stance. Play has moderately improved since Page 1.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 263, VII Saix wrote:VOTE: Axel
In post 144, VII Saix wrote:Axel, you are essentially omgus-ing coz there's no reason accompanying your vote.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 266, I Xemnas wrote:To clarify, I do not suspect Larxene of treachery right now. My initial impression of her attitude was that she was an overcompensating traitor, but as I delved deeper into the records, I started to see the possibility that her attitude is a result of tomfoolery, not treachery. What I still find relevant is that Xigbar's initial impression was similar to that of mine, which I believe to indicate that our perspectives, and thus our intentions, are the same; to find the traitors.
That's fair. How long until you move your vote to a bet--
Xemnas wrote:Whether your lack of activity
How the FUCK am I being an inactive player at this point?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

No more nice Axel now - this shit is starting to get infuriating. I haven't fucked around this game and I've answered most people's questions and offered my own opinions about the game. Meanwhile, my main "scumtell" is that I haven't talked about the game. When asking for clarification about this, I get nothing.

I am
so
sorry I haven't brought anything revolutionary but you guys don't even read my posts. So like great?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:46 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 281, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 279, III Xaldin wrote:
In post 257, IX Demyx wrote:Godfather
Godfather isn't immune, he comes back as town, scum.godfsther would want to be targeted not discourage it.

How did you even come to that conclusion.
The question was about the scum motivation for wanting to be checked, not for avoiding it.
Right but to follow up on this, godfather gets a town result. Larxene's((? might be a different person, I'm not checking) ability implies that if you check her, you get no result.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:23 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 291, XII Larxene wrote:Axel's 76: Don't like how he takes issue with how Luxord uses his vote in the absence of scumreads. It just looks like a disagreement about how votes should be used and it... god, I should do this later when I can actually words. I didn't like the post, feels bad. "A vote is for scum." is so... something to be declared in a discussion thread.
If it's a disagreement, then why do you think I'm scum? For disagreeing? Feeling bad? Now I want more too!
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 297, XIII Roxas wrote:Wherein Xaldin continues to do nothing.
OK - and that's your best scumtell on him?

Definite pass.
In post 303, VII Saix wrote:Who is opposed to Axel lynch and why?
In post 144, VII Saix wrote:If you really think I am scum, the motivation needs to be to take me to L, and you aren't gonna achieve that with this post and such a vote.
In post 303, VII Saix wrote:This decision can't happen closer to the deadline.
11 days to deadline.

Tell me right now what town player actually worries about getting a
certain
lynch - rather than
A
lynch - 11 days before the deadline.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I don't get the point of posting if no one actually responds to my posts, sorry.

Half of the playerbase in this game just wants to throw out their own opinion rather than discussing it.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Saix's posts literally just go around in circles. I don't like Vexen's content but I appreciate that he's trying. I agree with Zexion on Xigbar but again, I'm scum because (enter nothing here)

Meanwhile, my entire post on how Saix's posts are fake as fuck is just flat out ignored. I'm scum for not giving out content but the one post that has content is blantantly ignored. Like what the fuck do y'all want? I'm starting to lose the last little bit of care I had to be honest.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 375, VI Zexion wrote:@Axel if you don't care then why did you join the game? You have 20 posts and you haven't seemed to care from the start
Please don't assume things - I said started and it's a couple days into the game.
In post 375, VI Zexion wrote:you haven't talked about reasoning in any depth
You also haven't asked what you're confused or need clarification on.
In post 375, VI Zexion wrote:you say that Roxas' claim doesn't make sense
Feel free to quote this! This is a complete and utter misrep!
In post 375, VI Zexion wrote:you shade Luxord by saying he should have hard reads when it's page 2
Nope! Yet again, you're assuming my intentions rather than ASKING me questions. No shit you have no clue what I'm thinking if you're trying to get into my head without talking to me.
In post 375, VI Zexion wrote:you say you're scumreading Larxene but refuse to vote her for what are basically NAI reasons
I think they are - that's our disagreement.
In post 375, VI Zexion wrote:your reasoning for your scumread there is completely lacking + you agree with her 83 but don't even challenge or seem to notice the fact that the post doesn't make any sense
Wow! Opinions!
In post 375, VI Zexion wrote:you vote me because you think I don't want to talk
Sounds familiar, no?
In post 375, VI Zexion wrote:saying "I scumread Larxene because X, Y, Z" is establishing a read
Nope! Still not playing the game to your rules!
In post 375, VI Zexion wrote:discredit Saix for scumreading you rather than respond substantively
You are fake news!
In post 375, VI Zexion wrote:6 posts into your ISO and I already need a new paragraph because of how disgusting this is...
Go on! Mash on the keyboard harder!
In post 375, VI Zexion wrote:You refuse to engage with Saix again
Feel free to quote a post where Saix tries to engage with me on a substantial basis of in-game talk and I owe you nothing but the sweet satisfaction of being wrong!

I'm kind of getting bored now though - if you have questions, please stop assuming you know what I'm thinking and fucking talk to me and stop stuffing words into my mouth.

Xigbar why can't we form a townbloc together and win the game again :(
In post 406, VI Zexion wrote:Yeah you are 100% creeping me out so I need to exit thread I think or I'm going to end up scumreading you.
lol
In post 424, II Xigbar wrote:'you supposed traitors' feels like he's trying to hard to distance himself from the traitors. Like, you guys- as opposed to him.
This reads game flavor to me.
In post 424, II Xigbar wrote:is weird. If he thought I was a blatant liar he should be outright pushing me, rather than questioning, and I strongly feel like that he's scum for that.
Can you go more into this?
In post 429, II Xigbar wrote:"xigbar was killed b/c obvtown and invested and to frame xaldin"!!
See? We both see the same shit man.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:44 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 463, II Xigbar wrote:I don't feel as confident that you're scum as -others- do but if you vote Xaldin I'll be a lot more willing to townread you.
But I feel exactly how you feel about Saix about Xaldin.

I just don't see scum flashing anywhere with Xaldin's posts rather than inactive player. I've read everything you've said, don't get me wrong, and there was a second where I thought he could be scum. But I don't really see that. I don't even townread the guy, just don't scumread him.
In post 464, XII Larxene wrote:His vote progression is also very strange. He votes Zex in 93 with reasons, then doesn't mention him again and switches to Saix in 143. Seems to be ok in 148, then focuses on Zex again in 249 and 452 with no more mentions of Saix, but leaves his vote there.
Do you think it's impossible for me to have 2 scumreads?
In post 474, II Xigbar wrote:Backed into a corner when she thought that the wagon was 100% going through she voted and made a huge show of it with this post.
As soon as there's another viable wagon with Larxene switching over she's immediately off this wagon.
I am still more than willing to switch to Zexion if you wanna team up there.
In post 482, III Xaldin wrote:Zex how the can you scumread both me and xig? It makes no sense.
Wait - this is your response? To everything? Really?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 485, XI Marluxia wrote:I think that Xigbar is probably town. I don't think the level that he panics about the game going out of control it it's not going exactly how he desires is faked and I don't think the worry about people interpreting his imminent death as a frame kill is faked.

I think his argument that Zex is scum who hates bussing and is trying to keep their partner alive by saying they're not lynching them to spite Xigbar is a little wonky, though - if Xaldin is scum, Zex most definitely isn't.
Xigbar's post about Zexion's vote switch is
right
on the money.

For a player who questions the fuck out of everything, he just randomly switches his vote around? Really? You're going to go with he was being coy for once?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:39 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 494, II Xigbar wrote:Axel, I'm concerned that you've agreed with me on Xaldin scum but are refusing to vote them.
In re-reading that post, I want to point out that there's something suspicious about that vote/post rather than it being a very solid connection, if that makes sense? I dunno, I've been toying with the idea of voting Xaldin because that entrance back in was terrible. I will compromise on deadline.
In post 495, VI Zexion wrote:Tell me how many scum jumped all over this shit and pushed Axel:
It's because you wrote three paragraphs of frustration against me and my play rather than analyzing what I've done. Sorry your plan isn't working too well here buddy!
In post 500, XIII Roxas wrote:This is also not a bus vote.
OK - that's fair but you at least agree there's something suspicious about it? Doesn't fit the puzzle of Zexion too well.
In post 506, VI Zexion wrote:Xigbar it's pretty clear that I think you're bussing Xaldin
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
In post 506, VI Zexion wrote:Anyway I'll follow you onto Xaldin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
In post 517, IX Demyx wrote:I'll probably vote Xaldin just cuz I don't have a read there and the wagon doesn't feel gross to me, most recent vote notwithstanding. Still wanna go and reread his posts to be sure tho, but like between Ziggy and Rox there I'm almost willing to just don my fleece and baa along, ya dig?
Ja definitely feel
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 549, VII Saix wrote:Stick to your vote in the end if it leads to no lynch
Nevermind - this is possibly VI
In post 567, I Xemnas wrote:Xaldin, should you prove to be innocent, let it be known that your death was not in vain. You shall be remembered as a martyr, and your name will be venerated for eternity, while the traitors among us shall be remembered for nothing but their failure.
Xemnas proceeds to not vote...why?
In post 591, VII Saix wrote:By the way, two people have a double vote? That's kinda ridiculous, and I am not buying it.
wow really? If any of you actually take Saix's opinion seriously after this post, you just need to look at this post again
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 702, II Xigbar wrote:There are 17 hours left in this game. If we no lynch attempting to lynch this slot today do you think there's a chance in hell that we don't assume that the NL happened because scum weren't voting and quicklynch them tomorrow?

You're voting them or you're ensuring that Saix isn't just not lynched today, you're also ensuring he's not lynched tomorrow.
I agree with this but I just read Luxord 1's posts and damn is it hard to compromise here.

I'll read this in the morning (~6 hours) but I would much rather an actually shitty slot like Marluxia here. Player will continue to prod dodge an give minimal content. Xemnas also fits this case but well...
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:19 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Will you do Marluxia?

Also u misrepped that quote and u should know better if u read the context :(

Vote: Marluxia
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:50 am

Post by VIII Axel »

I'm gonna claim, I can skip the night phase- mobile posting and best post you'll get from me rn

I can skip tonight's phase if I'm alive or not if I'm dead

If u think that's a scum role, u need to take a hard look at the facts
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:51 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Lynch marluxia plz ty
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:36 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Also if we nl, i can skip night phase so we have a fresh start tbh
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:36 am

Post by VIII Axel »

OH IF I USE IT, EVERYONE IS HATED NEXT DAY
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:00 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Larxene flips town btw

vote: Larxene
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:01 am

Post by VIII Axel »

I think it's one shot, not clear
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:02 am

Post by VIII Axel »

It is clear btw, one shot
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:05 am

Post by VIII Axel »

What's the difference?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:55 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Can only use once and only if there's more than 9 players alive - I think that might be a clue in hindsight
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:11 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Can someone explain to me a world where Saix will tunnel down my throat for "not posting enough in-game content" but doesn't say shit about Marluxia other than calling him a SR once and forgetting about him the entire game?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 924, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 916, VIII Axel wrote:Can someone explain to me a world where Saix will tunnel down my throat for "not posting enough in-game content" but doesn't say shit about Marluxia other than calling him a SR once and forgetting about him the entire game?
Or doesn't read your posts/the game at all enough to realize that no actions happened last night.
That has nothing to do with Marluxia as much as it has to do with Xaldin.
In post 920, XI Marluxia wrote:I don't really like you whining about all lurkers not being treated fairly by Saix.
Nope, I only asked why Saix has called me out for not posting enough. He has also done it to:

Xemnas -
a confirmed townie
:
In post 363, VII Saix wrote:
In post 360, I Xemnas wrote:
None may replace me.
Mod, possible to please disregard posts such as these and prod Xemnas? it's between more than 48 hours since their penultimate post and even that was content-wise zilch.

If someone is a conf town, they better be more active and involved. This slot is idle.
In post 592, VII Saix wrote:With all due respect, Xemnas is useless.
Demyx:
In post 112, VII Saix wrote:Axel and Demyx are closer to the null pile coz there's nothing much to go by. Why are they not in null then? They have not contributed anything despite having the opportunity to do so. I could most likely push them to the null pile, if they made more sense to me.
In post 706, VII Saix wrote:Maybe even Demyx, or Marl, or maybe even Rox, with sufficuent cases against them.
By the by, thanks for making me re-read some of these posts!

In post 108, VII Saix wrote:11 Marluxia: I really didn't like their 77 where they are shading 10 Lux. Their points for shading Lux also are invalid acc to me. There's a possibility that I might be wrong about them, but I am not revealing the reason.
Then silence? That's a cool claim!
In post 920, XI Marluxia wrote:I don't think that it's a real attempt to read him
Do you think that I am honestly without any doubt scumreading Saix for not scumreading my other scumread? How did this make sense in your head?
In post 920, XI Marluxia wrote:especially when he said that he was willing to lynch me earlier, when he had more reasons to jump your shit other than "not posting enough", and when he was pretty open about you not being a significant read for him earlier, just the most significant.
Yes, he was down your throat with such posts like:
In post 112, VII Saix wrote:From Scumlean to Scum: Axel, Demyx < Vexen < Marluxia, Roxas.
Oh! He voted you and Roxas, right?

Nope!
In post 112, VII Saix wrote:Marluxia and Roxas are at the top for the aforementioned reasons, but if I had to make a choice I will vote for Marluxia coz of Rox's semi-claim.
Hey! That's weird...still no vote?
In post 114, VII Saix wrote:I would not like to vote for Marluxia too.
Well! That's definitely a flip flop!
Xigbar wrote:Your gods are not our gods, Axel. The people that you worship are dead and gone, and you're not even an old player. Nor a good one, frankly.

My playstyle obviously seems to offend you, the respect that I'm given by others obviously bothers you, so you pretend that you don't know who I am and bash me anonymously?

Please. It's pathetic and you need a serious dose in humility.
I guess I'm wrong about who you are then? This was quite an unexpected and weird post to read.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Did you mean Vexen before rather than me, Xigbar? I'm really perplexed by your comments and how my name came out of left field.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

OK cool - I'll keep my identity a secret then! Just wanted to clear the water if you thought I ever threw shade at you like that, ja feel?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Perhaps you should just get on with "solving the game"?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 956, II Xigbar wrote:With virtually any scumteam possibility I can come up with, their play makes no sense as scum. Someone on their team would be telling them to stop poking me.
Wouldn't a bad player also make the same move to ignore teammates?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Well, I mean - we can still team up on Zexion, I guess?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I don't know how to read Vexen. More content later.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:18 am

Post by VIII Axel »

1) Too scummy to be scum is totally a thing
2) I can only use my power when there's more than 9 people alive. I either use it N1 (12 people) or N2 (10 people, assuming no vigs)

I don't like how Xaldin is just twisting things because he's clearly butthurt that he couldn't use his PR but I think that still leans townsidrd rather than scum
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:04 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Please remember everyone is hated today. This is L2
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 1107, IV Vexen wrote:FTR, I have varying degrees of townreads or needs a cop reads on everyone except

Xal
Saix
Dem
Lux

I'm fairly certain lynching those four is an autowin, and I don't want Xal to go before using his triple-track so he has to be tomorrow. Today, Saix has given me the impression that he actually does know what he's doing, which is even more damning of his behavior D1. Pretending to be VI to get townreads is not at all something town does, and I can definitely see someone trying that in this.

Not gonna vote there until Xig gets his chance to make me laugh with an attempt at lynching me, but I'm almost certainly gonna vote there later.
These posts are what fuel my Vexen TR.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:21 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 1112, XI Marluxia wrote:
In post 1098, VIII Axel wrote:

Please remember everyone is hated today. This is L2
And this is like when two kids are talking behind your back and then they laugh and point at you but when you confront them they act like nothing happened.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:06 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Xigbar did comment on the buddy buddy tho
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Saix will never answer that question

Big post coming tonight
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I know I owe a longer post but I wholy disagree but respect Xemnas' opinion. Reeks of scum fustration.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Saix's lynch boner for me is too big to shoot you.

vote: Zexion
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:12 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 1526, XI Marluxia wrote:One can only hope.
And I apologize, this post has been delayed due to RL constraints that are now 100% gone. Hope y'all are ready.
In post 1382, VIII Axel wrote:Saix will never answer that question

Big post coming tonight
Let's reminisce about how this was right! I don't have too much to comment there except that it means I or Xigbar are dead tonight. Oh well!
In post 1521, XIII Roxas wrote:Okay so I don't have the words to vocalize the why but at this point I absolutely do need to vocalize: 1428 is town.
I agree but now I have way too many town reads. Marluxia and Zexion cannot be the only scum here.
In post 1529, XI Marluxia wrote:I'm pretty much ready to vote Vexen again, but I'd like to see a few votes come off Saix first.
What?

Why does every post that Marluxia make give me a very weird and bad feeling??
In post 1536, I Xemnas wrote:This post by Axel is like a distillation of what gets said to a confirmed town who isn't totally fucking up and can't be ridiculed for a stance. It's a much less subtle approach than Vexen's was. It's a level of politeness that I don't often see in mafia.
I don't think you're fucking up either.

Anti, I appreciate that you put actual game (like since we're talking about Saix, you posted the data battle) relevant videos in the votecounts. It's fun!

I will admit that I hate role debates/arguments/etc. so my opinion here is baseless and probably wrong. It is definitely the weakest part of my play. I don't think Xigbar is lying here about how he knew there was a strongman which is why he mostly is town. I don't think you come into a game as scum and start revealing your cards left and right. Then again, Xigbar is a far more long-term strategist than me. How much so? Not that much.

Most of my reads right now has been consistent on play rather than role. It feels awful but if this is definitely TvS (which based on play looks like it too) then Xigbar is 100% the town here now.
In post 1598, II Xigbar wrote:although I will point out that Axel's theoretically could if the strongman flavour was just like Eternal Flames or something.
What I don't get more than anything here is why do I only have one ability?

Vote: Vexen

I don't think 1638 is a good defense and even reeks of buddying.
In post 1660, X Luxord wrote:
In post 1516, VIII Axel wrote:Saix's lynch boner for me is too big to shoot you.

vote: Zexion
Yeah I recalled correctly, Axel is sidelining the Vex/Xigbar fight really fucking hard and this vote is completely useless.
This was my next tier scumread. But I agree with you, it was a bad vote overall in context.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:53 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 1701, X Luxord wrote:Are you completely convinced that Saix is town now?
Can you talk about why if so?
His role - I have no confidence in the possibility of Saix making up a role like that and not saying to his buds "Are you sure this is going to work?"
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:14 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Doesn't mean shit, have you seen his attitude?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 1711, IX Demyx wrote:This is such a scum just moving votes to whatever is getting a lynch.
How are people ignoring this guy?
I said the same thing. Zexion and Marluxia are my only two choices tomorrow regardless of this lynch.
In post 1720, II Xigbar wrote:I'm cashing in every bit of vested trust in my reads on this vexen read. Act like I have a guilty on Vexen and treat this as a 1v1.
I hope you are aware that includes my trust - regardless of your incorrect read on me.
In post 1721, II Xigbar wrote:I've seen this behaviour so many times before and it's always, ALWAYS from town. Scum do sheep me but they do it different, they try to add their own shit to it because they feel like it looks better.
This is a terrible argument and you have to know that it's a little ego-boasting. More than the usual.

@ALL: The deadline is tomorrow and Vexen is at L-1. Please do not vote outside of Xigbar or Vexen.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Vexen is not at L-1. I'm tired.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 1736, IV Vexen wrote:There is no way in hell townxigbar gets this lynch on me through. Look carefully at what he's posted today. We spent a week waiting for a case that a ten year old could have typed in 20 minutes. He has literally not referenced a single piece of it since. He's calling me scum while shouting about how everyone owes him the trust to lynch me and other people are voting him cause they don't like him. This isn't about popularity, but instead of arguing why I'm scum he's doing his absolute best to ensure it is.
I don't see any scumtells here.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I think I understand who the person behind Saix is and everything is starting to make a lot more sense. That's 100% a town slot, if I'm right.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 1799, IV Vexen wrote:He active lurked for no reason through the entire dayphase
This didn't happen.
In post 1799, IV Vexen wrote:dropped a shit case that was supposed to convince everyone and god of my guilt and then immediately abandoned it to try to trade his name for my lynch
That's not what happened either.

Why would anyone want to repeat themselves? It is about the one biggest pet peeve I have with mafia. I don't want to requote myself. Go read it yourself and refute it, then we'll talk more. If you're saying that he dropped it and hasn't refuted something, then there's something we can talk about. At the moment, I don't 100% see that.
In post 1804, V Lexaeus wrote:He fights strongly for Xaladin then offers to be it the next day.

Then just gloms onto a survival wagon on Vexen.
You quoted Post 476. A post on Page 20ish. Really? You're going to pretend that everything is the same?

Luxord is switching spots with Lex atm.
In post 1815, IV Vexen wrote:Spoiler: Not even close to townposting
Most of the commentary in this is down-right awful if not just also randomly posting quotes that are clearly part of Xigbar's playstyle rather than being towny or scummy.
In post 1862, X Luxord wrote:I don't understand why you're unvoting?
Same.
In post 1891, X Luxord wrote:Like, I wish both of you would stop acting like things that aren't "WOAH HOLY SHIT WOW 100% SCUMCLAIM FROM LUXORD FOR SOMETHING" when you aren't even critically thinking about anything I'm saying and are just wildly slinging shit at me.
I'm not fucking scum and the more you push me for shit-tier reasons the more I just want this game to be fucking over.
I am 100% on board with this assessment and its why I'm OK with Vexen as much as gut is saying no everytime I look at his role again and again and again.
In post 1938, IX Demyx wrote:Can I interest you all in a marlexia lynch?
PLEASE.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:41 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2222, II Xigbar wrote:
In post 2218, VIII Axel wrote:
Did you learn absolutely nothing from the flip?
If I'm missing something, please feel free to inform me.

Zexion is post restricted. He added me to a PT. If anything is being miscommunicated, he can inform me the correct interpretation through the PT.
In post 2253, VII Saix wrote:No one suspects me so there's no question of me creating a mess in LYLO.
Hmm...

Unvote
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2295, I Xemnas wrote:Is today's post restriction part of Xexion's role? Or was it imposed on them?
If Zexion could clarify in the PT, that'd be great. Same with Marluxia's question to be honest.

Zexion can normally talk in the PT btw.

I have a feeling (i.e. there is no basis for this anywhere) that the post restriction works sort of like how the Zexion fight works in KH2. Except for the part where I can only talk in the book...if that makes sense? Zexion can only post pictures because it's like a book? I'm theorizing here. Would love Zexion to say more but she only asked about how I felt about all of this.
In post 2279, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 2278, VII Saix wrote:So, it's confirmed now who Xig is. Lynch them immediately. That slot is capable of all sort of manipulation and much more.
I was going to unvote you based on your reasonable response to Xaldin in . But, I see it was an aberration.
There is a 0% chance of Saix flipping scum.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:40 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2313, X Luxord wrote:Axel can you please poke Zexion to explain why they're not voting me and voting Saix instead?
I'm not gonna ask zexion to do anything because our convo right now is basically two bulls being bullheaded

It's actually pretty funny from an outside view how clashy our PT is, if that makes sense? it's basically me - hi, then zex - hey, how do u feel about this, then me - im not voting you (as a response), and then zex is like what doe that mean

That being said, I can provide further clarification on the restriction. We are in a PT together. Zexion can write words and speak normally in the PT but not here while I am in the PT (refer to my post about the Zexion boss battle). There may be more but it's a secret!
In post 2317, I Xemnas wrote:My concern is that the confbias and grudge he's holding show that his approach isn't logical at all, his reads are screwy and he'll vote town in XYLO.
I am in complete agreement here. Let's be very clear. I just don't think that's the best way to play the game now that we have performed 2 MLs.
In post 2320, X Luxord wrote:So, can we vote someone we think is going to flip scum?
In effect, lynching Saix is pretty much equivalent to not lynching him as it brings us down a cycle.
Though, I strongly agree that we should be pushing him to use his shot tonight.
Firmly agree with this. Only reason I'm not voting Marluxia is due to this. Same with Zexion and our little PT.

@Mod: Can you update the OP?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

What???
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I hope they open this PT at the end. Zexion is going crazy. I still don't think anything is absurd in what I've said and everything I keep saying just keeps getting scummier in his eyes. I was apparently supposed to answer a question for Marluxia based on Zexion not telling me to answer the question and not quoting it.

If it's THIS question, then I don't think I needed to clarify it NOR do I really know the answer based on the PT. I almost don't even feel comfortable keeping any of my thoughts in the PT at this point. Shit is THAT weird.
In post 2297, XI Marluxia wrote:Zexion, why did you neighborize Axel? Did you know you'd have a post restriction when doing so?
@Xemnas: 2 MLs meaning that the two people dead are town who were lynched.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Keep in mind that Zexion has
not
talked about 2330 in the PT, even though he has the ability to do so and confront me directly about it. Additionally, if Zexion wants to go ahead and call bullshit on anything I've said so far, Zexion has the gif ability to do so. If Zexion does do so, the PT won't mean too much anymore and I'd be worried about the surprise I referenced earlier.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Are you sure about that? Maybe I'm just blind?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

OH - Ok. I'm stupid. I forgot Lex was a night kill.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:04 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2340, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 2313, X Luxord wrote:Axel can you please poke Zexion to explain why they're not voting me and voting Saix instead?
Because I have literally no idea why they would be from what they're posting if they think I was apparently bussing and am being fake compared to just "oh well Saix said Axel is a nightskipper".
I don't get it?
This is how confusing the PT is.

Zexion quotes this asking me to poke him about this post. There is no reason why Zexion can't go back into the PT and explain this post now that Zexion knows what post he is talking about and he can ask me to respond to this post in that way.

Zexion has
not
talked about this post in the PT.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:12 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2341, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 2335, VIII Axel wrote:Keep in mind that Zexion has
not
talked about 2330 in the PT, even though he has the ability to do so and confront me directly about it. Additionally, if Zexion wants to go ahead and call bullshit on anything I've said so far, Zexion has the gif ability to do so. If Zexion does do so, the PT won't mean too much anymore and I'd be worried about the surprise I referenced earlier.
Oh, and remember this? Where he actively calls bullshit on me for this?

Zexion's response in the PT: Oh I was talking about some other post that someone else asked you.

But then he posts a Bullshit meme in the thread?

Nah uh - I'm done with the charades here. The only thing that the secret (the surprise I hinted at earlier) was that Zexion has an investigative power on me if the PT doesn't collapse in. This occurs if Zexion does anything but post gifs and such and doesn't break his post restriction.

I've been reading over these last few pages and the PT to see if I've missed some rule or something and I just haven't. I don't get what Zexion's gameplan is but I am starting to heavily doubt it is a town gameplan.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:43 am

Post by VIII Axel »

There's a reason I can't explain the Saix read and that's because I don't think Zexion wants me to. If he does, he can tell me but the way that it's formatted in the PT looks like internal thoughts rather than open thoughts.

Then again, this could just be another trap for me where he says bullshit and I look a little more dumb so I couldn't care about keeping Zexion's secrecy at this point.

I asked Zexion to explain 2301 for my own sake. Zexion said the post was to vote Saix. Zexion then admits in the next post that he does not think Saix is scum. Go ahead and figure that one out.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2383, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 1756, VIII Axel wrote:I think I understand who the person behind Saix is and everything is starting to make a lot more sense. That's 100% a town slot, if I'm right.
Do tell. As much as you are able to given the alt/main/meta restrictions of course.
The name is what I think drives behind it. Not to be annoying or aggravating, plays like a VI when town and calculated as scum. This is not calculated play.

I think I'd like Marluxia to be vigged at this point.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2430 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:14 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Just so we're clear and before I write anything else, Zexion is disappointed that
I'm
not asking questions in the PT that he can easily refer to in the PT and answer himself. Yup, I'm supposed to be on a fetch quest for Zexion.

I am NOT doing that.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2434 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:21 am

Post by VIII Axel »

FROM ZEXION

@Roxas: The reason Zexion thought Demyx and Vexen were unaligned was because Zexion thinks that Demyx doesn't bus and that Demyx had been pushing Vexen early.

Zexion then references post 1711 and calls it TMI.
In post 1711, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 1635, XI Marluxia wrote:
Vote: Vexen

I think accusing Xaldin/Saix of pushing you because they hate you is probably some excessive drama queening, but the Vexen/Xigbar choice is pretty obvious to me.
This is such a scum just moving votes to whatever is getting a lynch.
How are people ignoring this guy?
Zexion also believes that Demyx was pushing Vexen because they assumed that they'd be lynched because they have a bad scumgame and wanted to break associatives for that eventuality.

I am also going to clairfy with the mod how close I can get to Zexion's posts or if I can just quote them. These were modified slightly just in case I'm not allowed to quote. These are 99% what they are though.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2436 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:22 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Zexion also mentions that he had null reads on both but then these actions directed that to scumreads.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:33 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2441, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 2437, VIII Axel wrote:Zexion also mentions that he had null reads on both but then these actions directed that to scumreads.
Yeah, that's right - I misread this a bit. The post is very confusing alone.

Zexion was reading them as unaligned but Zexion scumread them both strongly enough to override that so vov
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2501 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Zexion says that he said that he hopes Xigbar is scum this game. I haven't read so I think it's probably associated with something within the last 5 pages.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I'm so so so so so sure that Saix is X and that is just about the only reason that I'm not voting Saix at this point.

But I am going to feel so stupid if I'm wrong.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2505 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Actually, just did a brief review of X's latest postings and it seems that player developed a bit more than I expected from my last review.

I'm going to sleep on this.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I want to sleep on this one more time and I want to see a votecount.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I'm dropping any meta pretenses based off of the last few pages. I'm also beginning to see a few hard associations.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2622 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2604, XI Marluxia wrote:As I understand Zexion's ability, they neighborize Axel tonight and target him again for a cop result (but as I put it to words, I'm starting to think that I might have made assumptions I shouldn't have). If I'm not an idiot, that means that lynching Axel today means that Zexion can use his ability on someone else.

Why do you think that Saix is scum?
Zexion hasn't commented on this but I believe it is false.

Zexion's ability seems to work more like Vexen's. Whereas the same person needs to be in the PT.

So if I die, Zexion's ability just becomes useless. I don't know anything about shots and such but I don't foresee Zexion living through that.
In post 2610, II Xigbar wrote:Axel > Demyx > Said

Lunches
Aiight man, I've ignored ur shit for far too long here

You've called me highest potential of scum throughout this game at least 4 times and then drop me back to a townread the next day. Where does it end? Where are you going to actually put your thoughts together?

I think Demyx is scum, almost 100%. I think Demyx also damns Marluxia due to voting track record. I would rather get Demyx if we are that sure. Otherwise, you can take him off your list and pursue me still. I don't really care - I just hate this stalling and going back and forth. It's not actually throttling the game.
In post 2612, I Xemnas wrote:Zexion, how do you feel about lynching Axel today vs investigating him tonight?
Zexion has said in the PT after the aftermath of us fighting that I am 90% town.
In post 2616, II Xigbar wrote:The key to me right now is that Axel hopped over to Vexen very, very easily.
Not really. There were almost 20 pages of content between my "here's what's getting me to TR Vexen" post to my vote. I don't expect you to 100% believe me but I was very busy during that time, not lurking. In my vote, I referenced the specific part that I thought was not good at all. Saix wagon died at that point and I hate not voting. Prior to those posts, I posted "I don't know how to read Vexen"

Don't act like I had a super hard TR there - it's pretty clear I didn't.
In post 2616, II Xigbar wrote:Buuut then we have Zexion's claim, and the fact that I'm not entirely sure that she's town, and there's so much that tells me that I should: some of the things she does I'm just like there should be no fucking way that she'd go there as scum. Not today, more yesterday more that like I felt like I understood what she was feeling. But I don't know if that makes her town.
If Zexion and I are scum, then there should be another investigative that can call bullshit on us, no? Again - role madness isn't my forte but I know at least something.

Unvote, Vote: Demyx

This is L-2
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2676 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Hi all - sorry, power outage here - reading, sort of prod dodge (although I didn't get a notice?) since it's been awhile

No, I'm not from Puerto Rico - just unexpected and annoying and I have no want to phone post on this account either
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2623, XI Marluxia wrote:
In post 2622, VIII Axel wrote:I think Demyx also damns Marluxia due to voting track record.
This doesn't make sense. Please put more effort into faking your cases.
You're right - bad wording.

Marluxia
also damns
Demyx
due to voting track record.
In post 2626, II Xigbar wrote:I think that marluxia line was basically a scumclaim imo.
Then why didn't you unvote? This is what I think someone else (Zexion?) had fears about Xigbar's role and I can see it here. He makes a statement and doesn't act upon it.

It's also everything wrong with Marluxia's play. At this point, I had a post written up on like Friday evening on why Marluxia would be scum on a long-term gameplan and it didn't really fit right with me either with the Vexen lynch. I'm pretty sure that'll be a scumMarluxia mistake though once scumDemyx flips. I don't think Marluxia anticipated that Vexen would actually be a lynch and there's reason to substantiate that. I'm not sober enough to go through it nor have the care. The game is basically PoE at this point for me. Saix, Demyx, and Marluxia. I have pretty good confidence that everyone else is town with Xigbar being the weird outlier in the worst case scenario. I have no intention of fighting him until everyone else on my PoE is dead.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:58 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Old(?) Zexion called me town at the end of our conversation. What comments are you talking about?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2820 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:10 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2784, I Xemnas wrote:This post.
In post 2756, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 2743, X Luxord wrote:Is there any chance you can lay out what the point of the post restriction stuff was?
And if not can you at least walk through what happened between you and Axel and why you were townleaning him for the interactions you were having in there?
Roxas basically summed it up perfectly in . I don't remember townleaning Axel for hood interactions, the way he interacted with the hood was overall pretty scummy, from talking about everything that happened in there in game thread to outing my claim to misrepresenting me (even if that was possibly just Axel not reading properly, although in a scum!Axel world if he thinks I have a post restriction he's probably more willing to do that thinking he can get away with it), and just not using the hood at all and flipping his read on me and never displaying any kind of paranoia, stuff like that.
In post 2745, VII Saix wrote:My read on Zexion is being taintedby my knowledge that by page 110 he will want to die, which by the way, why don't you just replace out if you hate this so much.
I don't hate this so much.
New Zexion isn't as crazy. He hasn't spoken in the PT yet either though - not that it matters. I don't think his analysis really made sense in the full fruition of the situation.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2892 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Apologies, I just do not have much to say here. My views and opinions have not changed. I do not think Xaldin flips scum.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2937 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2893, I Xemnas wrote:Has New Zexion posted in your neighborhood?
Nope!
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2973 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:46 am

Post by VIII Axel »

I think there's a possibility in Xigbar scum even after Vexen.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2986 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:55 am

Post by VIII Axel »

I don't get the fuss over Zexion. I think he's town though so that might be why I'm clouded here.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3034 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:57 am

Post by VIII Axel »

New Saix is BASED
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3086 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:24 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 3049, VI Zexion wrote:right,
my slot is a neighborizer rolecop. i neighborize someone and rolecop them
i have results on axel and marluxia

this is our game to lose so if our lynchpool is (me, axel, and marluxia) we should be good
I would've really appreciated a lie here so you could prove I'm town through other means.
In post 3052, X Luxord wrote:I still think Marluxia is probably town.
When you lynch me (it's not an IF anymore), he goes back on your suspect pile. Fair?
In post 3080, XIII Roxas wrote:Axel is probably the last scum. My vote is probably going onto Axel today.
After everything we've been through? :(
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3087 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:24 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Not really any content here so I'm not going to try and defend myself! Woo!
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3110 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:34 am

Post by VIII Axel »

I can go in-depth but I already did that in another post and I'm kind of tired of this game (nope, I'm not replacing)

I'll answer your question with a couple of questions:

1) Has anyone else been unwavering in their support of Saix town?

2)
In post 2345, XI Marluxia wrote:Axel being town would make Xaldin more likely to be scum, but he doesn't look particularly scummy. Am still probably most confident lynching in Demyx/Axel and moving onto Zexion if we see a town flip in Axel and revisiting some of my weaker townreads if Demyx flips town.
This supports my main theme that Marluxia doesn't justify his prior reads and statements with action. I had a huge post about this but I am honestly not sure if I posted it. I delete a lot of my posts in the post-editing process just because I am not satisfied with the message or tone that they convey.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 3113, XI Marluxia wrote:
In post 3110, VIII Axel wrote:This supports my main theme that Marluxia doesn't justify his prior reads and statements with action. I had a huge post about this but I am honestly not sure if I posted it. I delete a lot of my posts in the post-editing process just because I am not satisfied with the message or tone that they convey.
I suggest you start posting a little more and editing a little less because currently the message you've conveyed is that you're too drunk, tired, and bored to cobble together a point that makes any sense at all.
It's my birthday and you're going to get rid of the part that is about the game and deframe my character? Do you even have a fucking clue about me?

I've seen insult after insult after insult after insult fly in this game and try my best to ignore this. This is my limit. Sorry mod. I'm not playing well this game because quite frankly a lot of this playerbase is toxic. I have to get this off my chest that I'm not surprised at this behavior from an anonymous game but really, I'm not surprised that this is happening from this site.

Please replace me. I apologize that I could not get through this entire game.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3158 (isolation #96) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Hi, I'm town. Who's scum and why?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3161 (isolation #97) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

There are 127 pages. Do you want me to skim or answer questions or freestyle or what?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3163 (isolation #98) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Did zexion get his result on this slot or no?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3165 (isolation #99) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Did he tell the truth?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3166 (isolation #100) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Cause it looks like he lied in this pt.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3179 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I say we lynch the guy who lied about being a cop to hide the fact that he's actually a rolecop. Why would town need a rolecop here? Did you figure all this out already?

Marluxia, what do you read from the people on your wagon (Saix and lexicon)

Saix and lesion, what's your number one reason for voting marluxia?

Rosas, why do you think Marla is voting for you?

Luxord, thanks for catching me up, what is the basis for your scum read on my replacee?

Xignar, why ain't you voting?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3182 (isolation #102) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 3180, VI Zexion wrote:@saix ok sounds fair

@axel that was old zexion, not me. not idea where old zex was trying to get there, but i can assure you i'm town
if i was scum i probably would've kept the cop claim and not been so open about just claiming
That kind of “if I were scum” thing is pretty scummy in my experience.
In post 3181, X Luxord wrote:
VIII Axel wrote:Why would town need a rolecop here? Did you figure all this out already?Did you figure all this out already?
Why does scum need two rolecop roles?
How are we sure he is actually a rolecop?
VIII Axel wrote:what is the basis for your scum read on my replacee?
Your slot's interactions with flipped scum suck real bad and your prior incarnation was a limp sack of inactivity in a way that would make sense for Vexen/Xaldin/Axel scumteam being in an impossibly bad situation and feeling like giving up.

Ok, this slot is town. Who has pushed hardest for its lynch.
VI Zexion wrote:ok roxas isn't scum after that
Is it the quantity of Roxas's words or the quality of them that make you feel they're town?
And yes this is meant to come across as somewhat derisive.
. Quantity.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3196 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:43 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Anything rule out zex/marl scum team?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3198 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I only see one dead scum. Don't cuss at me.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3199 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

vote zexion

lal/lol
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3202 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Well then I guess we are done here.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3204 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

vote: marluxia

I am not scum.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3222 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Mmmmm, I have to read and think. I'll be back in 13 days.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3225 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Oh ok then I guess I don’t need to read anything.

VOTE: roxas

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”