Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:38 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 2300, II Xigbar wrote:I think Demyx is our best bet right now.
To save humanity?

Naah. I am going to pass on that offer.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:39 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Can we lynch the person faking a posting restriction?
The Melodious Nocturne
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:40 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2313, X Luxord wrote:Axel can you please poke Zexion to explain why they're not voting me and voting Saix instead?
I'm not gonna ask zexion to do anything because our convo right now is basically two bulls being bullheaded

It's actually pretty funny from an outside view how clashy our PT is, if that makes sense? it's basically me - hi, then zex - hey, how do u feel about this, then me - im not voting you (as a response), and then zex is like what doe that mean

That being said, I can provide further clarification on the restriction. We are in a PT together. Zexion can write words and speak normally in the PT but not here while I am in the PT (refer to my post about the Zexion boss battle). There may be more but it's a secret!
In post 2317, I Xemnas wrote:My concern is that the confbias and grudge he's holding show that his approach isn't logical at all, his reads are screwy and he'll vote town in XYLO.
I am in complete agreement here. Let's be very clear. I just don't think that's the best way to play the game now that we have performed 2 MLs.
In post 2320, X Luxord wrote:So, can we vote someone we think is going to flip scum?
In effect, lynching Saix is pretty much equivalent to not lynching him as it brings us down a cycle.
Though, I strongly agree that we should be pushing him to use his shot tonight.
Firmly agree with this. Only reason I'm not voting Marluxia is due to this. Same with Zexion and our little PT.

@Mod: Can you update the OP?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:56 am

Post by I Xemnas »

2 MLs?
The Superior of the In-Between
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 2323, I Xemnas wrote:
@Xigbar, Zexion, Roxas:

Do you agree Zaix should use their vig shot tonight? If so, we should be talking about both who to lynch and who to vig today. If not, then please tell me why not. We're on evens and their role is the fix for the global roleblock.
In post 2302, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 2261, I Xemnas wrote:As far as I'm concerned, the alternative to lynching you now is for you to use your vig shot as directed by town tonight.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 2327, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 2313, X Luxord wrote:Axel can you please poke Zexion to explain why they're not voting me and voting Saix instead?
I'm not gonna ask zexion to do anything because our convo right now is basically two bulls being bullheaded

It's actually pretty funny from an outside view how clashy our PT is, if that makes sense? it's basically me - hi, then zex - hey, how do u feel about this, then me - im not voting you (as a response), and then zex is like what doe that mean
In post 2327, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 2320, X Luxord wrote:So, can we vote someone we think is going to flip scum?
In effect, lynching Saix is pretty much equivalent to not lynching him as it brings us down a cycle.
Though, I strongly agree that we should be pushing him to use his shot tonight.
Firmly agree with this. Only reason I'm not voting Marluxia is due to this. Same with Zexion and our little PT.

VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

HURT: Axel
HURT WITH A BLADE: Luxord
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

What???
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2328, I Xemnas wrote:2 MLs?
This question is for you Axel.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I hope they open this PT at the end. Zexion is going crazy. I still don't think anything is absurd in what I've said and everything I keep saying just keeps getting scummier in his eyes. I was apparently supposed to answer a question for Marluxia based on Zexion not telling me to answer the question and not quoting it.

If it's THIS question, then I don't think I needed to clarify it NOR do I really know the answer based on the PT. I almost don't even feel comfortable keeping any of my thoughts in the PT at this point. Shit is THAT weird.
In post 2297, XI Marluxia wrote:Zexion, why did you neighborize Axel? Did you know you'd have a post restriction when doing so?
@Xemnas: 2 MLs meaning that the two people dead are town who were lynched.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Keep in mind that Zexion has
not
talked about 2330 in the PT, even though he has the ability to do so and confront me directly about it. Additionally, if Zexion wants to go ahead and call bullshit on anything I've said so far, Zexion has the gif ability to do so. If Zexion does do so, the PT won't mean too much anymore and I'd be worried about the surprise I referenced earlier.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2335, VIII Axel wrote:Keep in mind that Zexion has
not
talked about 2330 in the PT, even though he has the ability to do so and confront me directly about it. Additionally, if Zexion wants to go ahead and call bullshit on anything I've said so far, Zexion has the gif ability to do so. If Zexion does do so, the PT won't mean too much anymore and I'd be worried about the surprise I referenced earlier.
Only one town player has been lynched, though?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Are you sure about that? Maybe I'm just blind?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

OH - Ok. I'm stupid. I forgot Lex was a night kill.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2326, IX Demyx wrote:Can we lynch the person faking a posting restriction?
Why do you think it's fake?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Because I have literally no idea why they would be from what they're posting if they think I was apparently bussing and am being fake compared to just "oh well Saix said Axel is a nightskipper".
I don't get it?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

not
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:14 am

Post by XI Marluxia »

Axel's commentary on his PT interactions seems genuine, which means that I think that Zexion-Axel is considerably more unlikely than I did before. Axel's interactions with Vexen and Vexen's interactions with him still bother me, but Zexion neighborizing Axel to essentially stick his tongue out at Xigbar doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
The Graceful Assassin
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:18 am

Post by XI Marluxia »

In post 2338, VIII Axel wrote:OH - Ok. I'm stupid. I forgot Lex was a night kill.
This also raises Axel's stock a bit, in my opinion. It's a fairly smooth townslip if it's coming from scum and he doesn't seem like he'd have that range as scum.
The Graceful Assassin
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:23 am

Post by XI Marluxia »

In post 2292, IX Demyx wrote:Zex doesn't have post restriction. That's stupid.
Stop feeding into that nonsense
This acting as the basis of Demyx's push today is also absolutely atrocious. I don't know if it's typical for him as a player, but none of his pushes this game have seemed genuine; they've all been shallow and poorly reasoned.
The Graceful Assassin
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:26 am

Post by XI Marluxia »

Axel being town would make Xaldin more likely to be scum, but he doesn't look particularly scummy. Am still probably most confident lynching in Demyx/Axel and moving onto Zexion if we see a town flip in Axel and revisiting some of my weaker townreads if Demyx flips town.
The Graceful Assassin
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:04 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2340, VI Zexion wrote:
Because I have literally no idea why they would be from what they're posting if they think I was apparently bussing and am being fake compared to just "oh well Saix said Axel is a nightskipper".
I don't get it?
This is how confusing the PT is.

Zexion quotes this asking me to poke him about this post. There is no reason why Zexion can't go back into the PT and explain this post now that Zexion knows what post he is talking about and he can ask me to respond to this post in that way.

Zexion has
not
talked about this post in the PT.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:12 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2341, VI Zexion wrote:
not
Oh, and remember this? Where he actively calls bullshit on me for this?

Zexion's response in the PT: Oh I was talking about some other post that someone else asked you.

But then he posts a Bullshit meme in the thread?

Nah uh - I'm done with the charades here. The only thing that the secret (the surprise I hinted at earlier) was that Zexion has an investigative power on me if the PT doesn't collapse in. This occurs if Zexion does anything but post gifs and such and doesn't break his post restriction.

I've been reading over these last few pages and the PT to see if I've missed some rule or something and I just haven't. I don't get what Zexion's gameplan is but I am starting to heavily doubt it is a town gameplan.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:13 am

Post by X Luxord »

@Zexion
, find some way to make things unambiguous please? Are you being misrepresented by Axel or no? If the former, why are you still voting Saix?
Marluxia wrote:Axel being town would make Xaldin more likely to be scum, but he doesn't look particularly scummy. Am still probably most confident lynching in Demyx/Axel and moving onto Zexion if we see a town flip in Axel and revisiting some of my weaker townreads if Demyx flips town.
Do you think scumXaldin targets those three players as scum tri-tracker? And then actually claims the results?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:15 am

Post by X Luxord »

Are they calling my line of questioning bullshit?
Maybe?
Seriously don't get why they aren't just trying to funnel thoughts through you instead of posting ambiguous gifs.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”