VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3008 (isolation #200) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:41 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

I'm pretty sure I have a case on that guy . I'l lprobably do it ltaer.

well, no one died tho morph. let that comfrot you until I present a masterful case, okay?

pedit

Dunnstral huh...?
~Cyberpunk Bartender Action~
-Hydra of Zachstralkita and Dunnstral-
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3010 (isolation #201) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:44 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

yeah
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3012 (isolation #202) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:47 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Desist from
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3115 (isolation #203) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:27 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (isolation #204) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:11 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

WHAT? LMFOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

like u right but i cant breathe
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (isolation #205) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:49 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

If someone mistakes me for Dunn again Im going to commit to a sudoku puzzle
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3192 (isolation #206) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3188, morph the cat wrote:Val was around when we claimed. Zach ignored it.

Realeo p much ignored it too, and kept to his Chaiotzu line of questioning.

Ya I seen you do it I was going to be like "y u did that" but that's a pretty redundant question so...

drealmerz7 wrote:I'm kind of thinking valhalla needs to die toDay
ok there champ we don't need to much from you on this front

Anyways I thimuggt Dunn waa going to post here

I guess I have to in a little bit
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3194 (isolation #207) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Gather round children... soon I''m going to tell you the tale of why Chiaotzu is scum
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (isolation #208) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Zach appears to be out of commission maybe he'll back me up later - here's my take on scumotzu
In post 2831, Chiaotzu wrote:ugh this game is so hard. I skim-caught up because I HAVE to get in this game now as I'm going to have another busy weekend.

VOTE: vallhalla

That's L-1 I think. I can't read this slot at all but my top 3 townreads are all voting there so I don't mind lynching this I guess.

would also lynch dreal/realeo.

Wisdom isn't making as much sense as he did day 1. GL is making more sense. That's really confusing the shit out of me.

updated reads.
This really irks me. Like, what's the mystery with us? What does it mean that you "don't know how to read us"?

I don't need to mention how awful this vote is.

Your stance on Wisdom here looks like you're getting ready to be okay with that lynch as well - this was before Wisdom gained traction so it would be setting up for today.
In post 3015, Chiaotzu wrote:
In post 2920, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:Chiaotzu my guy

Remember when you tried to save Tien and yall both died? yeah this might go like that

what is this?
That's just the way Zach talks - the way you bring it up here looks like you're tying it in to your vote? Or trying to cast suspicion? This post gives me bad feelings.

In the same vein I'd like to pose the question:
If every rapper became farmers who would have the freshest beets?

Spoiler: Answer
50 cent would have quality beets at a low price of $.50/lb, no advertising, and no receipt at the end purchase. Can't beat that discreet non-receipt beet treat feat

In post 3021, Chiaotzu wrote:I'm really confused how the game progressed from Valhalla being at L-1 claiming VT and Wisdom getting lynched just over 24 hours later.

It's also really worrying me that literally all the dead townies were scumreading implosion.

Moving Bins to scum for throwing shade at me for joining the Valhalla wagon when she was on the wagon before I was. wtf is this
Here you take a jab at implosion who has pressure on him already. This post looks like you're trying to absolve yourself of something - like
you
weren't on that Wisdom wagon, how could those townies get it wrong? You were setting up for it though and your vote being on us who today you don't even focus on is still awful.
Spoiler:
In post 3023, Chiaotzu wrote:
In post 3016, Game Replacement wrote:Who Scum, Chizu?
Realeo
dreal
Bins/implosion

would be my guess right now

In post 3027, Chiaotzu wrote:
In post 3026, Bins wrote:
In post 3024, Bins wrote:your vote was bad

you literally came in and said your scumreads were elsewhere but still voted the top wagon
my mistake you said you didnt have a read on them but you put them to L-1

i unvoted because of that alnost lol
that I did. I don't see the problem. I also don't see why you would have a problem with anyone supporting a wagon you're pushing for any reason at all.

When I put Valhalla at L-1, you were so quick to force a claim, why didn't you call me out at that point instead of asking for that claim?
This is defensive - also your argument here feels more like a scum "gotcha" than a townie argument. Like, we were getting run up, they scumread us (I guess) and you didn't, I don't understand why you would vote there.

Also the way scumchatzu is now also focused on realeo for the hammer feels scummy to me as well.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (isolation #209) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Zach has more and is more invested I'll get him to add to that
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3345 (isolation #210) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:12 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

This motherfucker put our hydra to maftigers? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

and Im not changing it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jokes on U dunn

And my first words are Realeo you have failed us. All of us.

drealmerz has failed us. Just me and Dunn tbh, but I can't say his read on us is particularly AI if I'm being level headed. I also can't say I've been digging into his posts.

my second words are okay so I wasnt able to post yesterday but since wisdom flip ive done some resetting actually, I havent just been sitting around not reading the game, that was Day 2. Okay I had to catch up writing this post I will admit. But as for ISOs Started with Chiaotzu cause that slot was in limbo for me (I was townreading it tbf ) I gave BYF a pass for his actions and didnt like the fact that he was getting wagoned early so I kinda slid that over to Chiaotzu and this.. panned out.

But to just skip ahead to where I think matters, I think his play yesterday was rather noncommittal and his vote on us sucked the most I think out of everyone else. Bins or someone may have made a similarly shitty vote but I think Chiaotzu's L-1 was the worst. Actually, let's look at his play that day before voting us

yo the motherfucking multi quote button is INVISIBLE ON THIS GOD DAMNED THEME....

In post 2215, Chiaotzu wrote:1 wrong, 1 right so far.

VOTE: Realeo

Starts day with Realeo vote. I noted the fact that vLa was taken, by the way

In post 2807, Chiaotzu wrote:ffs 25 pages again. This catchup will have to wait. Why is Vallhalla the leading wagon?

returns and asks why we're a wagon... i think this was when Dunn was playing

Now besides implosion post on the same page where he I think had fence sat on our positions, this is when morph was pushing us.... that weird ass interaction wasnt actually scumhunting us, I mean, I'm sure that they believed that they were. I think? But oh, how fucking wonderful.

Chiaotzu puts us to L-1 the next page with no progression on us.
No one even talked to him directly about scumreading us, and I can't seriously fathom that the morph interaction (what little was seen within those two pages) was enough to have him place his vote on us? IIRC the only reason for that would be deadline

and even then that's not a good one. it's actually hilarious that scum can get townread by just plopping onto a mislynch close to EoD because no lynching is Anti town..

Let's look at this post:
In post 2831, Chiaotzu wrote:ugh this game is so hard. I skim-caught up because I HAVE to get in this game now as I'm going to have another busy weekend.

VOTE: vallhalla

That's L-1 I think. I can't read this slot at all but my top 3 townreads are all voting there so I don't mind lynching this I guess.

would also lynch dreal/realeo.

Wisdom isn't making as much sense as he did day 1. GL is making more sense. That's really confusing the shit out of me.

updated reads.
I actually know that the game is hard but saying "the game is hard" before you post like this is :dead: :dead: :dead:

I really love it alot that he votes us to L1 just cause his townreads are voting us, lol. That's "how to give away accountability 101"

This gamestate has been apathetic as shit cause of the town so I'm pretty sure scum are capitalizing on that by not playing as hard as they (should) have to, though you would think there'd be some sort of tension in the air, seeing as morph's claim has stopped their nk and there's a whopping amount of people alive. It's because of the way we've all been playing. There's definitely some WEIRD SHIT GOING ON

His sort of reads there are abstract and that's not bad it's just that you can't hold him to anything for it. I think it's why he hasn't received a whole lot of pressure(to what he deserves today)

Also, is someone going to explain the bins wagon to me? Jesus

I forgot Vedith was here and that's now a question mark to me btw

Also, if you are/were VLA I just don't think that L-1ing someone just because supposedly your Townreads are on them is that of a good idea as town at all. It's a good reason to join a wagon in circumstances but it's an easy way to avoid taking responsibility for a mislynch.

So uh yeah let's slay chiaotzu please, stop with your wagons, stop.

anyways realeo I'll see you at table 3 we have some things to discuss
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3355 (isolation #211) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:38 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

We talked about a portion Of his play lmao we're going through his posting in order backwards later
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3466 (isolation #212) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3428, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 3426, Realeo wrote:I am pretty sure GF only exists im Bastard or Role Madness
no way?
I think GF was made explicitly non-normal actually around the time I joined in
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3467 (isolation #213) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3430, Bins wrote:nah i'm gonna shoot this godfather thing down real quick and say its just not a thing

also i trust EP wouldnt do that to me
I mean you should know Godfathers are banned from normals too since you were in
that
game
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3468 (isolation #214) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3431, drealmerz7 wrote:and this is not a "normal" game, this is a theme game,
Uh, my bad I'm really out of it
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3482 (isolation #215) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:23 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

fuck this exists
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3528 (isolation #216) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3487, GuiltyLion wrote:I honestly don't have much to comment on so hit me up if there are questions for me. I have been scumreading kraska the entire game, still think GameReplacement is a good lynch, and also the conftown is voting it so, not sure what to do here other than wait for the non-GR voters to come around

VaHa what's your current read on that slot
We townread Kraska

I don't think Zach will like what's going on here...................................................

Even I'm annoyed, people seem to be in disagreement about scumzatsu and Game Replacement gets run up instead. I'm going to have to ask you guys to desist immediately - This feels like a mislynch

drealmerz, why are you voting us buddy?
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3590 (isolation #217) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

hey i should catch up

dunno guys should i make the final stand and slay scumoutzu by actually casing him? it seems like we're sort of on the right track fromt his vc

then again theres a wagon on the vedith slot and fucking....... hang on

are we going to be scumread for treating you all like the children we had but never wanted like cold pizza
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3593 (isolation #218) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3588, morph the cat wrote:
In post 3585, Cephrir wrote:If you have any thoughts about what a GR town or scum flip would mean I'd be interested in hearing them now considering you probably won't be with us tomorrow
Valhalla's defense last night seems pretty over the top for a scumbuddy, but it also seems like all roads lead through scum-Valhalla.

{Cephrir}
{Bins}
{Realeo, GL,}
{Drealmerz, Chaiotzu}
{Valhalla, Implosion}

The last 4 are more interchangeable than I'd like. And I worry that at least one of Realeo/GL are scum.

I should put on my scum-Nacho spectacles and look at the way he attacked our reads and what that might mean, but I just don't believe they were scum. :/

At this point, Implosion is so far down just because I don't feel like he's been engaged for quite a while and I have trouble seeing the game through his lens. If we lose it the game it may come down to mislynching him. :/

I lost the ability to see the game through Kraska's lens toward the end of day 1 and didn't recapture it.

Will discuss with Cabd when we're both around and engaged. He might have some additional or completely different thoughts.

what exactly is this post morphine cat? whatever dunn did to wrong you, I will certainly find out and then we will sort out how I can bribe a townread out of you two

pedit: I need to get into contact with Hotel Two Echelon, but our sources would indicate if there were a second it'd be drealmerz. Scumoutzu(was) pushing us, when it was ideal for him to.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3597 (isolation #219) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3594, morph the cat wrote:I asked because you were treating the scumreads as bad town "children we didn't want like cold pizza".
I mean like the whole game I've been neglecting. Everyone. And the game. Dunn's been similarly disoriented but he's been here significantly more I think. I like cold pizza by the way, so I think it's reasonable to conclude I've been hexed by occult magic. I don't know if Dunn has such capabilities but I wouldn't at all be surprised. It'd explain a lot.

In post 3595, Realeo wrote:
In post 3590, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:it seems like we're sort of on the right track fromt his vc
elaborate plz
imagine you are on a train

and the destination is LynchScum City

And on the side of the train it says Chiaotzu (3): VA-11 Hall-A, implosion, Realeo
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3616 (isolation #220) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:56 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3600, GuiltyLion wrote: If VaHa were town I think they'd start to be a bit more questioning of their kraska townread than they have been here. But if you're really on this track then I'd lynch VaHa before I lynched Chiao. Chiao just altogether feels like a bad wagon especially when it's being pitched as a counterwagon to kraska/GR. GR still hasn't given reads on the notable VaHa/Chiao slots here today either

Another thing that bothers me is that a lot of VaHa's early day 1 ISO is just talking to kraska more than anyone else. Check for yourself, there's tons of replies to kraska and kraska-centered content and not a lot on most of the other slots in the game.
I'm confident in my ability to town hunt, first of all. Second, I did the re-evaluating on that read for us and my conclusion is town. Im good with my strong townreads and want to sort through the rest of the slots unless I get fucked again. That'd be you and kraska for top tier town. D1 dreal would have been there, but def not as of right now.

I guess we are in the end times, given that Lion has forsaken us.

morph the cat wrote:
In post 3590, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:hey i should catch up
yes.

you're going to be upset
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3617 (isolation #221) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:58 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3614, Realeo wrote:VOTE: GR

realeo....
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3619 (isolation #222) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3549, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3528, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:We townread Kraska
why? I remember you originally townread them D1 because "you didn't think scum!kraska would lock horns with us", but then you were almost "mislynched" (FYPOV obviously) on D2, with kraska being a vote. You really think Chiaotzu is more likely to be scum just nonchalantly hopping on the wagon as the L-1 vote? Why does that make sense as a move to "absolve himself" of accountability?

kraska's main two pushes this game were Nos on D1 and you on D2. From your perspective that'd be two town pushes. Why the townread? Are you townreading GR's content?

That's a simplification of one of the reasons why I townread kraska, you make my TR seem half-assed. you know something motherfucker

It's levels to this shit.

........im not at all interested in re iterating my entire feelings on why kraska slot was town this game, another part of it is the flawed reasoning with which the push on us was based on

it read directly like town using what they saw as "meta" rather than scum faking it. I didn't scumread the play because I read into it
drealmerz7 wrote:can you express the progression of the diminishing of my D1 TR to your read on me now?

yeah sec let me just breathe some carbon monoxide to start my day off
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3620 (isolation #223) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:10 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

That is an L-2 wagon. You fucks. Do you know what is going to happen to you? Ok then, I guess I dont have a right to be speaking because of Wisdom, but he played like scum.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3774 (isolation #224) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:25 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3632, GuiltyLion wrote: none of this looks particularly genuine or impossible to fake to me, regardless of your alignment.

your position is confusing as shit

it obviously would be nuanced given our past experiences as players, hence I'd have more basis to interpret that read correctly than would, actually ,anyone>? Given that a huge part of her push was her perceived meta on ME.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3783 (isolation #225) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:38 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3779, GuiltyLion wrote:and that saying "kraska's meta read on me was genuine" is really not especially supported by anything in kraska's ISO. If it is, you need to identify what specifically about her posts here was outside the range of kraska's scumgame

This is way too mechanical of an approach to the concept anyway. What's "supported" or not is inside these weird boundaries that you have set when you don't seem to even be talking about this in the way that I am, so I don't even want to engage you. You think I should envy writing 5000 words for this purpose to defend this TR well I actually don't in a shocking turn of events

Her meta read on me was genuine. It wasn't correct. It's a clear example of townies misusing meta to lynch on town which I see a lot and which is why I think meta sucks. Her case on my "scum" game sucked. From scum it's complete fabrication. I approached the situation with a degree of reason initially. As of now, my read is still there but Vedith hasn't done anything to help it. I'm just confident I'm right. Given that you scumread the both of us together I'd say whatever "evaluating" you did fucked you in a few ways

If you guys are going to talk about other shit while still lynching the fuck out of GR then............................................................................. let Chiaotzscum coast.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3784 (isolation #226) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:41 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3783, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:

Her meta read on me was genuine. It wasn't correct. It's a clear example of townies misusing meta to lynch on town which I see a lot and which is why I think meta sucks. Her case on my "scum" game sucked. From scum it's complete fabrication. I approached the situation with a degree of reason initially. As of now, my read is still there but Vedith hasn't done anything to help it. I'm just confident I'm right. Given that you scumread the both of us together I'd say whatever "evaluating" you did fucked you in a few ways
I guess I should say it like this, it was also outside the range of her scumgame because I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have approached our slot in that manner at all for several reasons. There was a point when kraska was getting lynched and she insisted on scumreading us when I had been the only slot defending her. You would have thought she'd tried to appeal to me, but she never did. She spent her whole time in this game scumreading us then townreading us for 3minutes only to go back to confbias.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3799 (isolation #227) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:02 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3785, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3783, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:Her meta read on me was genuine
I'm just trying to get you to explain WHY you believe this

because I'm sitting here and it doesn't look genuine at all, and then you saying it was genuine also doesn't look genuine, so that's double red flags

My explanation has been presented you don't think it's adequate due to whatever standards you have. That's not really my problem so much as it is yours, as in you want to lynch two townies and I want to lynch my scumread. I expected Dunn to pick up some of my slack but whatever. I don't have to write a epic poem for this. What in 3783 or the post following it is insufficient? I'm not getting lynched cause of whatever metric you have. I explained why meta is faulty for scumhunting a lot of times and explained how I saw it apply to kraska. With what my actual stance is, there's no real genuine reason for you to have your issue without just not getting mine.

In post 3786, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3784, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:There was a point when kraska was getting lynched
when?
day one

earlier into day one
GuiltyLion wrote:I'm wondering if VaHa is actually the best lynch today. The constant WKing on kraska/GR is really skeeving me out. My scumread on GR hasn't lessened, but if we lynch GR and it flips town then I'd want to lynch VaHa, and if we lynch GR and it flips scum then I'd want to lynch VaHa, so maybe it's better to lynch VaHa first.
Okay. You are the second name on my whiteknight list.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3800 (isolation #228) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:03 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 3793, Cephrir wrote:guys they're not even dead yet and we have bigger problems. today we're lynching the most likely person to be scum whoever you think that is and we can do associatives once we have data
townpoints for you
was it you who liked a replacement for gR?
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3804 (isolation #229) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:08 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3799, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:day one

earlier into day one
this didn't happen though. kraska got to 4 votes then you said "am I gonna have to WK this" and the votes disappeared. kraska was never actually in danger of being lynched IMO
I WK my good townreads who receive pressure on Day One, I thought she was receiving pressure for shit I saw as town and Nos' particular refusal to consider my read being serious was a part of made me think he was scummy. Her getting pressured didn't make sense to me. She was doing this weird town-flailing thing that she does, especially in her interaction with you

As I said Day One my townreads were kraska drealmerz and you so this shouldn't be that surprising

I actually don't know why it is even though you've told me your issue. It's probably my communication
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3805 (isolation #230) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:09 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3801, GuiltyLion wrote: this didn't happen though. kraska got to 4 votes then you said "am I gonna have to WK this" and the votes disappeared.
what do u think would have happened if i were here while you guys were running GR up today? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3815 (isolation #231) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:19 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

morph the cat wrote:
In post 3805, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:
In post 3801, GuiltyLion wrote: this didn't happen though. kraska got to 4 votes then you said "am I gonna have to WK this" and the votes disappeared.
what do u think would have happened if i were here while you guys were running GR up today? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
I doubt you would make much difference. It's been strange to me that you think you have that much influence. It was strange to me when realeo assumed you were the town leader when he replaced in.
real(eo) recognize real
morph the cat wrote:
In post 3805, VA-11 Hall-A wrote: I mean, I assume this happens in your games? There hasn't been much evidence of it in this one.
I don't know what happens in my games. I think I'm pretty strong at identifying and then defending town, but this game I haven't been invested so I'm not surprised at what I'm witnessing here and I'm not really surprised at Dunn having failed stop this because I don't think he plays like that
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3817 (isolation #232) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:21 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

If RC had stayed this lynch probably would fucking have disappeared oh my god
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3818 (isolation #233) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:22 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Im sleep
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3823 (isolation #234) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:43 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3821, morph the cat wrote:
If you're town I"m pissed.

Well

I'm sorry to have angered you :good:

realeo's behavior probably doesn't place us as a beacon of the town, he just credits our read on kraska slot as good
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3863 (isolation #235) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:27 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

idgi guys

Realeo wrote:I'm not exactly the type of person who think
why A?
but more to
Ok, at one point you make A now you make B. Why the change?

So I'm not triggered by Val townreading kraska but I'm triggered that Val did not defend dreamlz but defended kraska.

except I already talked to you about this bud if my memory does serve
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3864 (isolation #236) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:34 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Me pushing wisdom d1 for his shitty dreal push was defending him - part of why i thought wisdom was so scummy initially was because he claimed to be familiar with drealmerz play then he voted him for (typical drealmerz shit that he gets scumread for that means nothing) and then he was like "oya i forgot" after and then acted like nothing happened

There was a general atmosphere I think of drealmerz being a scumread for just his playstyle fmpov, that was what arguments on him boiled down to day one I didnt really go that hard tho cause I probably didnt see a need to? I'm pretty sure morph or someone else called me out for not being drealmerz and GL's 24/7 attorney on day 1 when they were my townread which I didnt get then

I dont even get realoeos progression on us.

What does that say about your Chiaotzu read
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3869 (isolation #237) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:02 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Realeo wrote:
In post 3864, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:I dont even get realoeos progression on us.
You can't townread me for 60 pages straight and then complain you don't get my progression when I'm basically paraphrasing my progression of the last 60 pages.
"townread you for 60 pages" implies no read progression during that time. Like I don't consistently evaluate townreads based on their posting or something. I don't see what reason you have doubtcast me here. I'm talking about your specific portrayal of events.

Im pretty sure the whole kraska slot situation has been interpreted way diferently than i did it

Like guiltylion is fine with locking us scum if game replacement flips exactly like I said from day one because he thinks our reason for tring kraska doesn't make sense which is hilarious and pretty easy to do after you generalize our actions and say that my point means nothing

Given that I probably could case Chiaotzu and the wagons wouldnt shift because of cephrir morph the cat or guiltylion

drealmerz7 wrote:realeo has become my top SR, btw
oh yeah

did I say that I think there is one in dreal/Realeo/implosion LMAO

Realeo wrote:
In post 3863, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:except I already talked to you about this bud if my memory does serve
Which one have we talk about?
VA-11 Hall-A wrote:Me pushing wisdom d1 for his shitty dreal push was defending him - part of why i thought wisdom was so scummy initially was because he claimed to be familiar with drealmerz play then he voted him for (typical drealmerz shit that he gets scumread for that means nothing) and then he was like "oya i forgot" after and then acted like nothing happened

There was a general atmosphere I think of drealmerz being a scumread for just his playstyle fmpov, that was what arguments on him boiled down to day one I didnt really go that hard tho cause I probably didnt see a need to? I'm pretty sure morph or someone else called me out for not being drealmerz and GL's 24/7 attorney on day 1 when they were my townread which I didnt get then
I recall I said something like this to you before
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3881 (isolation #238) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:00 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3872, Realeo wrote:
In post 3869, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:did I say that I think there is one in dreal/Realeo/implosion LMAO
Speaking of this.

Wouldn't a wagon of Choiratzu consisted of Val,Real,Implosion is a bad thing by your standard instead of a lucrative wagon?
Wagon on scum versus wagon on town so... no.

I'm still speculating on the composition

You also act like i said you ere the scum team lol
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3882 (isolation #239) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:05 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 2359, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:
In post 2298, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2294, when warthogs fly wrote:extremely medium.
I was weirded out late day 1 by how val was calling drealz his top town read while doing zip votewise to prevent a drealz lynch.

I'm not sure that's alignment indicative for them in the cold morning light, though.
I don't know. Are you talking about late day 1 where the wagons were dreal, GuiltyLion(obvtown) , Nos(I was going to vote there), or.. was implosion there? I've barely been reading his posts. But yeah, I don't really care about where the vote was.

if you read my Wisdom interaction I told him why he was a scum fuck for pushing dreal though I agreed later that I interpreted what dreal said wrong and so did Nos/Wisdom but they did too. Outside of that, Wisdom is rather scum. He's relying on his meta probably to get a mislynch and then once he gets the mislynch he won't be scumread by town because you can read him so well? I dunno. I probably don't know anything, but there's no convincing reason for GL scum unless you want me to town case him. drealtown was being lynched for shitty reasons anyway, so you can't blame me for not Wking a wagon that sucked. The implication that my vote is somehow like a bullet and my presence on the other wagons would have been a vital difference honestly doesn't make sense.

In post 2305, kraska wrote:
In post 2302, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2300, kraska wrote:
In post 2298, morph the cat wrote:I'm not sure that's alignment indicative
it is
You have meta regarding this kind of behavior?
yes this is just not town zach
and the way he tiptoed around nos' wagon is really irking me
Right... I didn't really tiptoe around anything, though. I said I was probably going to vote Nos in the post before I left, then I left, and Nos was lynched. I didn't make our late OT vote prior.

In post 2310, kraska wrote:
In post 340, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:If you scumread WWF/wisdom at this point I'm going to love watching how you play this game
and the freebie early townreads over here irk me

Hmmm.. didn't you talk to me about taking things out of context before?

I doubt you could probably guess
why
I said this about WWF/Wisdom at the time that was posted. If you could I'd say you weren't confbiased.

I think this is the post. Top paragraph.

My point was I'm being addressed like dreal was actually in danger, when in reality I'm pretty sure i thought the wagon was absurd and didn't give itm erit and I'm getting heat , for "not defending him enough" which doesn't make sense

Im pretty sure I did not think he would get lynched theN? . IIRC people thought gl was scummier at the time Idk
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3907 (isolation #240) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:08 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3901, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3890, drealmerz7 wrote:it's "clinging" because that is ALL there is to grasp to create a read from - I mean, where does your read on that slot come from?
also I mean, a lot of it was kraska but there's other things too. GR's "anti-town fuckwad"-ery. Other slots looking much more town or claiming PRs. The fact that the wagon doesn't seem to want to go.

VaHa seems to ignore all of these things because they think kraska didn't fake a scumread on them.
well gr being vedith the only thing i have issue with him is I cant recall one post from him

I guess thats major yeah but my read on that slot comes from kraska

The wagon doesnt want to go while hovering at L-1 L2? how do you figure

Like you also said sometihng about me not being paranoid of other players when the conundrum is actually this single read defining the game for me so just because I'm not telling you my thought processes don't mean none exist
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3908 (isolation #241) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:12 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3886, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3869, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:"townread you for 60 pages" implies no read progression during that time. Like I don't consistently evaluate townreads based on their posting or something. I don't see what reason you have doubtcast me here. I'm talking about your specific portrayal of events.

Im pretty sure the whole kraska slot situation has been interpreted way diferently than i did it

Like guiltylion is fine with locking us scum if game replacement flips exactly like I said from day one because he thinks our reason for tring kraska doesn't make sense which is hilarious and pretty easy to do after you generalize our actions and say that my point means nothing
It's more than just I think your kraska tr "doesn't make sense", it's that it seems like a not-particularly-
good
reason that you are clinging onto really strongly and I can't figure out why. Like you say above that you're consistently evaluating townreads but I don't feel like you're open to changing your mind on GR and it doesn't sit right with me. And you get combative with me when I prompt you to explain ("i'm not gonna write out something to try to meet your standards") even though you have me as lock town.

Like in general I have a hard time seeing your view of the gamestate. You've said before that you have kraska, me, dreal all as locktown. Ceph is mechanically locktown. morph is near-mechanically locktown (because a fake doc claim is suicide as scum to either get CC'd or questioned as to why you are still alive). Bins is near-mechanically locktown for similar reasons (like if morph/Bins were scum, then where are the town PRs?). Chiao is your main scumread.

So who else is left as scum? It basically has to be implosion/Realeo as the other two scumbuddies if you're so sold on all of these townreads. Does that team fit perfectly to you? I'll buy that such a team could explain the Nos lynch. It would mean that the Wisdom lynch was all town until Realeo quickhammered - why does scum!Realeo need to quickhammer a mislynch train that's already going strong with 5 townies on it? Why does scum!Chiao L-1 your mislynch and wave it off as "all my townreads are voting there" when he knows it'll look bad on your flip?

I mean I guess Chiao/implosion/Realeo is like loosely plausible but I'd like to see good answers to both of those questions and the general problem is that I'm expecting a normal amount of town-paranoia about missing scum in their townreads that I'm really not seeing from you.

You want good answers to your last two WIFOM questions I don't have any nor the desire to explain how other people play

Also those "lock" town reads, dreal is not one of them I need to sort there
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3909 (isolation #242) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:13 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

when I'm referring to your standards I'm saying you have been placing my actions differently than how I myself doing them then expecting me to go with your version of the situation - how am I supposed to respond to that?
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3911 (isolation #243) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:15 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

This gamestate is apt for scum to operate and frankly it always has been, I feasibly see them acting erratically.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3912 (isolation #244) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:15 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

.......what
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3966 (isolation #245) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

He's probably just "
Psyche
"ing us out

I'll leave now
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3967 (isolation #246) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

AYYYYYYYYYE THE DEADLINE THO SHOULD I GET THIS CHIAOTZU PARTY STARTED
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3969 (isolation #247) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

morph the cat wrote:You were still waiting when the deadline crept to to days away. It's 4+ days now.

What's your hurry?

he's scumposting so thats not going to be too hard

i've also been trying to derail a town lynch with one hand cause this gamestate has given me cause to be confused but yeah i enjoy being the only person held accountable for stuff LMAO
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3972 (isolation #248) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

We're being pressured the most on the "merit" of certain town reads and I feel like that's only happening because of the degree of our involvement.

If you vote us again I can live with myself if its for our play beside that stupid shit Cabd pushed Dunn on the other day
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3988 (isolation #249) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:02 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

With Chiaotzu's VLA in consideration, his play today has still been scum. Yesterday he was on our mislynch because his townreads were voting there, I expressed issue with it but I didn't really specify. Rather I did but the argument became "sheeping your townreads onto a wagon isn't scummy" which is not what I said.Maybe I don't have the right to complain but you don't sheep your townreads to
L-1 a wagon
when we were sure to be lynched and then be like "this is fine,"? Voting on people you think are gonna green is pretty bad from town unless it's to halt a nolynch. I don't believe his reads had us as town, but the townread argument from Chiaotzu actually looked like he was doing that, just by way of proxy. He didn't even attempt to make a speculation on our claim from what I think I've seen. Instead he was like, I think this conversation happened, he told me or someone else "why aren't you pressuring bins/dreal/implo" something like that and deflected his argument away. Hasn't Chiaotzu had us as null for most of the game? It seems like he didn't care to evaluate our slot and he would have been fine with us dying,. You know. In a scummy way. Like in the sort of way that if we'd became a wagon today he'd have wound up on it. Do I need to do quote wally stuff? I don't want to :shifty:
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3989 (isolation #250) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:37 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3976, morph the cat wrote:Nah, you already lost any opportunity to instantly towntell with a claim.

VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3990 (isolation #251) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:38 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

what self respceting scum bops in without a fake claim at l1
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3999 (isolation #252) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:47 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Bins wrote:finished my exam.

life over
lets lynch somethibg to make me feel better
leggo sheep us

@Psyche

Sheep us we are the deliverance
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4000 (isolation #253) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:48 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 3979, Realeo wrote:Just finish the day. I am tired of trying to understand people.

VOTE: GR

VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4002 (isolation #254) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:53 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

your seething irritation particularly cabd's is what comforts me when I am alone and devoid with only broken memories. in post game when we win, our two biggest fans will never be forgotten.

unfortunately i cant even shade u that hard cause you're conf :lol: :lol: :lol:
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4029 (isolation #255) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4019, morph the cat wrote:Doesn't matter.

Claiming so long after you replaced in is meaningless.

I'm more interested in how far into the game you are and how your reads are developing.
Eh, does scum come in and be rebellious when they're close to being lynched though?
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4031 (isolation #256) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:06 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

That shit is not what "safe" is, he basically told u guys to go fuck yourselves LOL

and i dont see the point of asking for a replacement if you're going to lynch them it was just wasting time

hey implosion

why the fuck are you a nonpresence as you are on the Chiatozu wagon

Like I feel I've been able to at least tell where Realeo has stood in terms of his progression on that slot but you feel like an enigma.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4072 (isolation #257) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Its chiao/real/implo

or chiao/GL/Implo

second pool becomes way more likely considering how hard gl tried to make an imaginary associative with kraska slot and i

Nevermind the rest of the slot, Psyches play had absolutely 0 of scum self preservation in it and you guys strongarmed him

After this loss maybe people will at least credit me as a fucking townhunter
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4073 (isolation #258) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

any time cephrir wants to realize chiaotzu is red we can sit down and have a sesame seed bagel and discuss lynching scum at some point
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4076 (isolation #259) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Cephrir wrote:He could be
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4083 (isolation #260) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4080, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 4072, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:second pool becomes way more likely considering how hard gl tried to make an imaginary associative with kraska slot and i
point out that you were townreading the slot to an implausible degree

n o

GuiltyLion wrote:also if I'm scum and you're town, how is your argument even logical? Scum me would know kraska would flip green and then it's not an associative anymore because the slot is town
more along the lines that that situation readwise was a means to an end in terms of mislynches
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4085 (isolation #261) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

GuiltyLion wrote:do you think I knew that kraska was flipping town?
I mean for the sake of transparency i'll write out that you being scum assumes that you know who all the townies are

but the thing is it doesn't matter

That slot was a safe mislynch............. scum hopped on without fear of scrutiny

Dnt need to repeat that if confs push mislynches it's great for scum in several ways.......................... I know from experience
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4086 (isolation #262) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 4072, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:second pool becomes way more likely considering how hard gl tried to make an imaginary associative with kraska slot and i
it's not an "imaginary associative" to point out that you were townreading the slot to an implausible degree

There's no basis actually for questioning the merit of the read in this manner except to doubtcast me which is what you were doing yesterday

considering Your narrative seems like fantasy assuming Im scum and WKed the living shit out of kraska slot

i imagine the goal of wking is to get people to believe my defense is genuine but we can ignore this

also the towncred i should theoretically have from that is nowhere to be found but we can also ignore this

You know I have to admit you have a point there doesnt seem to be anything I can refute you with
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4087 (isolation #263) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Lol u broke out the spec tho Im dead

By the way Dunn has something to tell you
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4116 (isolation #264) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4089, Chiaotzu wrote:I'm just going to claim right out the gates.

1-shot delayed murderous tracker.

Cant use action before night 3
If my target doesn't visit anyone, I kill them.

I tracked Realeo to Bins this night.

This might explain why Im not buying Bins's claim.
There were two kills tonight - sk seems very unlikely since there's been 1 kill every other night. Cephrir, I'm assuming you shot at drealmerz? Hypothetical, don't answer that yet.

Chiatzu spoke way out of turn because they wanted to prove that they were a tracker - which they probably are, I think they're scum though and don't think they're murderous.

There's a serious logic gap in what Chiatzu is claiming right now - he allegadly tried to KILL realeo - his claimed role is tracker, realeo is claiming delayed WATCHER - the same person he just tried to shoot - yet he's also not believing bins claim?

Why not target bins with your murderous tracker?

Also, between bins, realeo, chiatzu, that's 3 investigative roles. Though they're all weakened in some way (realeo's claimed role is still really strong, actually)

I think Chiatzu is fakeclaiming or is using a fakeclaim and is just a scum tracker that spoke quickly to prove they're tracker

-Dunn
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4117 (isolation #265) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

We are VT
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4122 (isolation #266) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4119, Realeo wrote:
In post 4116, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:Why not target bins with your murderous tracker?
I think I know the answer but I think Chiao need to answer this.
I think Chiatzu is fakeclaiming or is using a fakeclaim and is just a scum tracker that spoke quickly to prove they're tracker
1. But would the fake claim be claim be a
murderous
tracker?
2. If he is being honest with his role but not his alignment, then are we arguing that scum has three night kills?
It could be a provided claim, or maybe they just made it up.
I'm not even saying that scum had two night kills, read again
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4123 (isolation #267) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4120, Chiaotzu wrote:I do think Bins is a PR but a scum one. I was hoping Realeo was a goon so I would kill him.
You think they are both scum?
In post 4120, Chiaotzu wrote:I'm pretty sick of you tunneling me right now. Who else is scum?
Probably implosion and one of realeo/guiltylion
Cephrir wrote:
In post 4116, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:There's a serious logic gap in what Chiatzu is claiming right now - he allegadly tried to KILL realeo - his claimed role is tracker, realeo is claiming delayed WATCHER - the same person he just tried to shoot - yet he's also not believing bins claim?

Why not target bins with your murderous tracker?
I don't get it
I don't get what you don't get
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4125 (isolation #268) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:09 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

its fake bud
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4128 (isolation #269) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:18 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

I mean we believe hes scum track or other PR of the sort

Do not believe that he is a killing role

I mean the claim is nifty yeah it looks cool

As for the logic Dunn was saying, Chiao targeting to "shoot" Realeo over Bins is sus af if he didnt buy her claim

I dunno where we confused you at

join us in a bit for final jeopardy
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4129 (isolation #270) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:21 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

The "logic gap" is his supposed actions vs his claimed stances they dont make sense
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4141 (isolation #271) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4136, Cephrir wrote:I'm a non consecutive joat

Protected bins n1 killed dreal n3 still have a track
What do you think of Chiatzu's claim of murderous tracker?

I want to point out just how many power role claims we have taking into account dead players:

VA-11 Hall-A, Vanilla Townie
GuiltyLion, Vanilla Townie
Implosion, Vanilla Townie
Alisae, Vanilla Townie
Psyche, Vanilla Townie

Nosferatu, Post-Restricted Vanilla Townie

Wisdom, Enabled Bulletproof 1-shot Roleblocker
drealmerz7, Conditional Compulsive Commuter
morph the cat, Conditional Doctor
Chiatzu, Murderous Tracker
Realeo, Delayed Watcher
Bins, 1-shot Reflexive Cop
Cephrir, Joat (doc/tracker/vig)

That's a lot of power roles, it actually looks insane balance wise (Though it's my personal belief that pr's are playing awful)

Realeo, you're an unlimited shot watcher and you didn't see any visits in a game with more power roles than vanilla townies? Who did you even visit besides bins?

I'd believe this pr lineup with Chiatzu being scum, kind of. Still seems like a lot of roles, especially with a full watcher, even delayed. It's pretty crazy that people are brushing past us having
players with investigative abilities in 7 person lylo
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4142 (isolation #272) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4133, GuiltyLion wrote:- 2 person scumteam and a SK
This is a really dumb suggestion coming from Guiltylion - I understand it's pretty much proven false with Cephrir claiming the kill now but it was still dumb for its time
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4143 (isolation #273) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4134, GuiltyLion wrote:here are my reads at the moment (pending some serious rereading though), in descending order of confidence of towniness

Cephrir
Realeo
Bins
---------------
Chiao
implosion
VaHa

I'm extremely scared to lynch above the line. I think VaHa is my most surefire bet for scum. What I am trying to figure out is what the deal is with the implosion/VaHa push onto Chiao - is Chiao the game winning mislynch or is there some kind of bus happening on that slot from one or both of imp/VaHa?

Chiao why did you hammer the lynch yesterday without giving any kind of read on the situation or how the day played out? Your absence yesterday is frustrating
In post 4135, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2192, Errantparabola wrote:Nosferatu (7 - LYNCH):
when warthogs fly
morph the cat
, Chiaotzu, Oil Tycoons,
kraska77
, GuiltyLion,
Alisae
FMPOV this pretty much guarantees at least one scum in Chiao/Realeo
This doesn't make any sense. We're your most surefire bet for scum yet you think there's scum for sure in Chiao/Realeo, there's a crazy amount of power roles claimed, and you have Realeo right under the cop check

Guiltylion is feeling like scum to me, him and Chiatzu
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4144 (isolation #274) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4131, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4128, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:As for the logic Dunn was saying, Chiao targeting to "shoot" Realeo over Bins is sus af if he didnt buy her claim
i mean

he's allowed to have two suspects, is he not?
His suspects suck. So bins and realeo are scum leaving us with.. a murderous tracker and a joat with a vig and tracker. That doesn't sound right.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4145 (isolation #275) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4130, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4129, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:The "logic gap" is his supposed actions vs his claimed stances they dont make sense
you're still not explaining like i'm five.
Chiatzu bad man
Accuse good man
Target pr man
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4152 (isolation #276) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:13 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4149, Chiaotzu wrote: There was a day left and the only other wagon at the time was me. I didn't want a flashwagon to build on me, which was a possibility due to my inactivity. There wasn't really anything else possible in my mind so I just ended the day.

I was hoping to clear myself by killing scum Realeo, which obviously didn't happen. Now I'm just really confused.

uh

nothing was going to happen to you at all

mind you the entire push is not even on the premise that you were vla cause thats a shitty reason to lynch smeone

morphine the cat and cephrir didnt trust me, bins wasnt even present for most of the day and gl spent it doubtcasting us

implosion and drealmerz fencesat on the wagon

you werent in danger dude so it doesnt really hold, the town was convinced on strongarming townpsycheslot

and it is somehow realy ok for guiltylion to scumread me for not being a defense attorney which i think we already knew

Cephrir wrote:I though Chia and realeo were both one shot claims.

Hm. I guess they're not.

I am not the type of person who thinks a fame can't have two trackers, but I don't think we have a full tracker and a full watcher in this game.

VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4153 (isolation #277) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:19 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4134, GuiltyLion wrote:

I'm extremely scared to lynch above the line. I think VaHa is my most surefire bet for scum. What I am trying to figure out is what the deal is with the implosion/VaHa push onto Chiao - is Chiao the game winning mislynch or is there some kind of bus happening on that slot from one or both of imp/VaHa?

I'm kinda disappointed no one has alcohol poisoning this game, I'd just show them this quote and take a few steps back before they start vomiting
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4160 (isolation #278) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:07 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4158, GuiltyLion wrote: honestly,
intent to vote Va11
. 1v1 me. There's no sense in not lynching you this game if these are the kind of posts you're going to make. If this is TvT then the game is already lost at this point.

Ceph/Realeo, what do you think? I'd consider lynching Chiao if Ceph wants to go with that instead but Va11 is scum angling for me as a mislynch here.
i dont think cephrir is a dummy so that might not work out

you've considered a tvt and still want to 1v1 me.. a little interesting

how would the game be lost assuming tvt, nothing has been done to you as of yet and I'm not even engaging you hardly

you seem to be fond of twilight zoning us this game

Cephrir wrote:Vall do you think implosion is town
no I have different pools but I'm pretty sure Chiaotzu is in all of them

GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 4143, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:This doesn't make any sense. We're your most surefire bet for scum yet you think there's scum for sure in Chiao/Realeo, there's a crazy amount of power roles claimed, and
you have Realeo right under the cop check
why are you accepting Bins' cop claim as truth? I have Ceph as confirmed town because of the doc clear from morph, not because of Bins. This might be a slip that Bins is town
lol

we believe bins claim

I think her play has supported it too

you want paragraphs or will you just end up not believing them for "x" ? lmk in advance
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4161 (isolation #279) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:12 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Ive been a snarky son of a bitch the whole game guy, I dont see how that threatens your ability to solve being town

the notion chiaotzu is a mislynch we're pushing is utterly ridiculous to us given that he's our best scumread

and he's below your line too which means you've considered we're right on Chiao, but - w a it -- - - - - - we happen to be the scummiest

I dont know by what means that has been evaluated on your part
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4164 (isolation #280) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:22 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4162, GuiltyLion wrote: this is why you're scum. From a townie perspective Bins wouldn't be treated as clear on the back of the claim conftowning someone who was already conftowned. I don't think town that was following the game would naturally refer to Ceph as clear because of a "cop check". It was morph's claim (and subsequent flip) that made him clear.
I don't know what you're talking about though

are you asserting i towned her because of her claim or something

GuiltyLion wrote: the line about cephrir is meant to just suck up to conftown

why is it "interesting" that I considered a tvt? "interesting" doesn't mean anything. Are you throwing shade here or what?

you're pretty clearly trying to paint me as scum. What else is the point of the "this poke makes people puke" kind of remark? That's not engaging, that's not sorting, that's shading.
Yes considering how fond cephrir is of us my attempts to manipulate him will go great

iits interesting that you consider a tvt and then still push me

also you have not seen what shade is lol

ill opt for memes tho instead

yep
dunns going to post

GuiltyLion wrote: if Chiao is scum and I'm town and you're town, who are his buddies and why?

work through that exercise and then maybe you'll see what I'm seeing
is your thing here that I've not considered that at any point
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4165 (isolation #281) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:24 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4162, GuiltyLion wrote:
what is "twilight zoning"?

you have seen the tv show ?

thats what I feel like with some of your stances on us
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4174 (isolation #282) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:13 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4146, Chiaotzu wrote:wtf cephs role does not make sense with mine at all.
agreed
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4175 (isolation #283) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:14 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4172, implosion wrote:These past couple pages make me doubt that GL/Vall is scum theater.
In post 4173, implosion wrote:And it's also still possible that gl/vall is scum theater.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4176 (isolation #284) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:15 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4172, implosion wrote:These past couple pages make me doubt that GL/Vall is scum theater.[...]

In post 4173, implosion wrote:And it's also still possible that gl/vall is scum theater.

POPPEDA MOLLY IM SWEATING WOOOOO
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4184 (isolation #285) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4182, Cephrir wrote:I imagine Chia has a fakeclaiming if he's scum tho
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4185 (isolation #286) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4180, implosion wrote:did you know that "i doubt x" and "x is still possible" are contradictory? because i sure didn't
mhm yes tell me moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4189 (isolation #287) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4191 (isolation #288) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:09 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

VOTE: Chiaotzu
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4192 (isolation #289) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:27 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

it is time

Also zach head may experience VLA within the next 48 hours dnno yet
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4197 (isolation #290) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

I only call you when it's half past

Five

The only time that I'd be by your

Side

I only love it when you vote me, now lynch me

When I'm scumread, that's the real me
When I'm scumread, that's the real me
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4199 (isolation #291) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

I mean he is very clearly out of options you act like this is still negotiable

he is most likely scum with implosion at least

We are the mislynch
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4201 (isolation #292) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

That seems kinda wild considering how that wagon worked

and who actually got lynched that day

when there were multiple chances to not lynch kraska slot's 90 replacements but psyche towntold to you all and you told him to fuck off

And Chiaotzu is the mislynch scum wanted? tell me more

start with why Chiaotzu acts like the wagon put him in danger when it was stagnant and not credited like, I dont even think he got past 3-4 votes at any point

implosion voteparked it, drealmer fencesat and realeo 180d several times. Everyone was like "Lol hes not scummy "

We were the only person really scumreading there. You're saying if we're scum we high profile whiteknighted Gr slot since the beginning of time and somewhere along the narrative the vanity push on Chiaotzu begins

?

that makes no sense at all sorry
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4202 (isolation #293) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

What am I supposed to tell you, read his play? It would appear we're past the point where that matters

Rather , place the burden on Chiaotzu to explain our actions in a way that makes sense for scum and actually 1v1 because his scumread on us is most likely not real and it never was

anyone do that

at any point
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4203 (isolation #294) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

-Dunn
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4208 (isolation #295) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:24 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Realeo wrote: Implosion/Val/Chiao, makes no senses at all. I don't buy the idea of scum bussing their partner from get go.

Image Image Image

this is literally the team that guiltylion has, lmfao
Cephrir wrote:can't i just vote implosion?

is there literally anyone who doesn't think that slot is scum
I mean ya for sure but lol its going to be funny when you get finessed by Chiaotzu

Ill have the right to laugh
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4209 (isolation #296) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:29 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

on the real implosion post like he writing a quantum physics paper but instead of quantum physics the topic is "being scum"
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4210 (isolation #297) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:41 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4206, implosion wrote:
Ceph :\
Why do you find me scummy? Common consensus is a terrible reason right now since there are so many scum. I'm available to dialogue.

VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4218 (isolation #298) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:00 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4211, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4208, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:finessed by Chiaotzu
right because he's a charming player who's just overflowing with charisma and also i'll totally even be alive tomorrow
there's several technical definitions to finesse my friend only known in the finesse handbook

charisma is not needed to win against a town that keeps short circuiting

pedit uh .. we can just wagon imploder.. then ill try to lynch scum tomo
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4219 (isolation #299) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:02 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

scumoutzu and implo are my two most certain reds
Bins wrote:I sort of agree that everyone seems to be scum reading Chiao but if he's scum he's clearly given up and his buddies are bussing
i sure wish that there was someone who mentioned this before

too bad

that there isnt
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4227 (isolation #300) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:42 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4216, Bins wrote:Ugh I wish we had a flip
Maybe you should vote for Chiaotzu...

-Dunn
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4228 (isolation #301) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:14 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

idk why people are talking about lynching gl/implosion today

Chiaotzu and us have been crossing here in supposed lylo and there's no quick lynch coming out

Chiaotzu also disappeared after voting us and the game went pretty quiet too as Realeo and Bins talk about how Chiaotzu is scum who they'd totally vote

Let's get to lynching, What do you guys think of a Chiao/Implosion/Guiltylion team?

-Dunn
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4229 (isolation #302) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:16 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4226, Cephrir wrote:that's optimistic. i doubt we'll get that far.
OK but if you do get that far, what do you think of guiltylion if Chiaotzu flips scum and you are not killed?
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4230 (isolation #303) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:46 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

meow
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4240 (isolation #304) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4237, Cephrir wrote:If we don't lose lynch implosion tomorrow
I want to lynch guiltylion if you die because I feel that that is the scum team and implosion would get lynched in a 3 person lylo while guiltylion could end up winning it

In my mind Bins is town and it's either Guiltylion or Realeo + implosion
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4242 (isolation #305) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Bins and Realeo what do you guys think for full scumteams
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4244 (isolation #306) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

How do you feel about Chiaotzu being at 2 votes?
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4245 (isolation #307) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Come join us buddy
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4252 (isolation #308) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

the scum team of vall/implosion/x wins
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4255 (isolation #309) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4257 (isolation #310) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4135, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2192, Errantparabola wrote:Nosferatu (7 - LYNCH):
when warthogs fly
morph the cat
, Chiaotzu, Oil Tycoons,
kraska77
, GuiltyLion,
Alisae
FMPOV this pretty much guarantees at least one scum in Chiao/Realeo
Image Because that's how mafia works. Town lynch town, mafia lynch mafia. If mafia is lynched, mafia wins!
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4258 (isolation #311) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Ready for the afterparty Realeo :?: