Mini 1979: Greatest Idea Mafia (Game Over)

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

@Mod who replaced Luca?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:32 pm

Oh, nevermind. Goldy did.

Anyways, Espeonage, newearth, and wilky have scummy AF discards.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:33 pm

My bad. Scratch Espeonage. I was still in GI mode, not GestI.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:34 pm

I hate Supersaint, as for my discard. I rarely see a scum hammer me, and anyways, I prefer to stay alive rather than have utility in dying.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:17 pm

In post 29, northsidegal wrote:
In post 19, DiamondSentinel wrote:My bad. Scratch Espeonage. I was still in GI mode, not GestI.
what difference does it make?
In post 26, Espeonage wrote: It says in op it would be randomised among valid setups. All three could have been fine.
why did you repeat what i already said?
Because cupid is a very strong scum role, but horrible town role. In GestI, you only get the role or the alignment, not both. GI you get both. As-is, it's NAI.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:25 pm

In post 41, northsidegal wrote:
In post 40, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:You really must've hated that votefuckery game.
funny, i was just reading back through that! but no, my vote is because of this:
HolySpiritTurtle wrote:
In post 18, DiamondSentinel wrote:Anyways, Espeonage, newearth, and wilky have scummy AF discards.
Why is
MAFIA
Cupid discard a scummy discard?
diamondsentinal quite clearly took back the comment about espeon's discard being scummy in his
very next
post. given that you obviously took the time to check what espeon's discard was and also responded to posts later on in the thread, i can only assume that you noticed this and yet still chose to keep it in your post. i don't see why you would do that except to try to look town / to look busy.
Wholeheartedly agree. I was just about to say the same thing.

VOTE: HolySpiritTurtle
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:55 pm

In post 66, Lucky2u wrote:But seer is useless here isn't it? Low chance if werewolf guilty.
1. idgaf what they discarded
2. ww is the second largest scumrole, after mafia.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:39 am

I like Hopkirk.

His posting is very nice.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:04 am

Don't use meta when the meta'd person has one game.

Practically handed me my perfect scum-win in MGSV mafia
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:12 am

In post 98, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: wisdom

Sorry just noticed wisdom is in the game. Probably scum because he is always scum.
Funny enough. I've only seen Wis!scum once and it was when I was scum as well.

The bastard single-handedly pushed my lynch... But my teammates were awful. Got in a fight with one of them in the scum-chat and so that ended shittily.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:22 am

In post 104, wilky wrote:
In post 98, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: wisdom

Sorry just noticed wisdom is in the game. Probably scum because he is always scum.

VOTE: Lucky2U

We are moving into a more serious discussion and you hit out with this?

Discussing Paradox i was in that other game and this is less like an evolition of meta and much more like a different alignment to me.
In their defense, we did sorta skip that whole RVS thing.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:25 am

Why do you continue to post things that contribute nothing, rather than joining on the constructive conversations?

“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:26 am

Lucky, I defend no man. I'm merely playing devil's advocate because I'm bored and looking for something I have an opinion more on. I'm much more reactive when playing rather than proactive, unfortunately.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:57 pm

I'll wagon hop for now. Lucky and HST both seem like low-hanging fruit, but at this point, I'm gonna go for that rather than a long shot.
VOTE: Lucky
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:30 pm

In post 133, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:
In post 132, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'll wagon hop for now. Lucky and HST both seem like low-hanging fruit, but at this point, I'm gonna go for that rather than a long shot.
VOTE: Lucky
Who's your "long shot?"
Haven't looked for any.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:07 pm

Happy New Year from Central Time

PEdit: Explain, Schism. Why do you TR HST, or what specifically are you not a fan of HST's wagon for? Just curiosity here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:30 pm

In post 146, Schism wrote:
In post 143, DiamondSentinel wrote:
PEdit: Explain, Schism. Why do you TR HST, or what specifically are you not a fan of HST's wagon for? Just curiosity here.
Because other than NSG, the others think hes scum for dropping seer, which I think isnt a good reason to vote him. I dont find his posting scummy at the moment and his vote on me in RVS was funny, in a good way.
Lucky wrote:wisdom voting me was not, so omgus does not apply. we are also not a fan of HST wagon. get to it town, lynch some actual scum plzzzz
Bullshit. Wisdom's last post before you voted him said he thought you were scum. thats weak OMGUS.

You haven't answered my question yet.
Lucky2u wrote:skism, you new? your an alt? hydra?
What?
Incorrect. I did not vote him because he dropped seer. I mean, I dropped seer myself in Setup C. I voted him because I found his posting scummy.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”