Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #785 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 782, xRECKONERx wrote:Welp.

Unless you all want to wake up tomorrow to +25 pages, that probably needs to be lynched on policy (not to mention Majiffy's scumminess before)

Mulch, if your slot is actually town and we're mistaken on Majiffy, I *HIGHLY* recommend you not spam
Dont worry dude, I’m not going to ruin your game

Also, I am, for the record, town :]
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #786 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Mulch »

I’m fairly sure the premise of the game is that each person gets a 1-shot ability and the hammerer gets it, right?

Lmk if there’s anything I need to know other than that before I catch up

Has my guy claimed already?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #787 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Mulch »

I’m actually kind of disappointed because I really wanted to replace into a scum slot, become super towny, and then lead scum to a win

And then it turns out I’m town :( :(

Ok that’s it for non game related posts reck :P
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #788 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 155, Sir Bastion wrote:People I dont like

Bambiatte Baterbine -nothing rubs me wrong so quickly as a player answering for another player without reason. Its counter productive

LoveBird -oddly a lot of people are town reading them and I am not, null at best but really something feels off over the whole exchange over gif, he's both defending him and dismissing him

so

VOTE: Bombiatte Baterbine

People I like

Alisae: pushing makes me makes happy

Also I have 2 quick mod question

@MOD: Am I right that if town successfully lynch scum and it was a town person who hammered, they gain that scum's 1 shot ability? And secondly is the 1 shot ability made public on death so everybody knows what that ability is and who has it before we go into night?
I mean this is probably one of the scummiest posts I've ever seen in my life
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #789 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 300, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 234, xRECKONERx wrote:bambi i want to die for NAI reasons (i dont really like anime avatar players
Yet you have me in your town pile? Thanks for admitting that reads list was made up.

VOTE: Reck
:lol:
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #791 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Mulch »

btw guys alisae rolled scum

VOTE: Alisae

If you guys don't believe me (and I don't expect you to) please, please sheep this read after lynch

I'm going through their posts at least up to page 18 and I've disagreed with almost all of their reads when we usually mindmeld, I think they are doing some extreme agenda based pocketing. For example take post . Obviously you all can't know that I'm town but I know I'm town and from this perspective this post is a scumclaim. Nothing my guy did was scummy (granted, it wasn't exactly towny) and alisae pushing on "he didn't do anything useful" is so so so far beyond scummy for them I can't even articulate it. Not to mentioon I was getting scum vibes early day 1 from them hecause they are pinging me like they are doing as scum. Whatever I'm not explaining this right but seriously trust me
Also as of right now tripod seems like a great candidate for scum, someone who I think is probably using their good tone to stay under the radar. I can't be sure about this so I'm probably going to need to ISO their scum and town games to get some meta.

Also it really dosen't help that I saw some soft w/w distancing from Alisae to Tripod even though I'm almost never right about this scumreads so early
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #792 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Mulch »

Also of note Sir Bastion is beyond scummy but I'm assuming because nobody has picked up on it this is usually how they play as town? another person to meta I guess
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #794 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Mulch »

Actually I changed my mind is super towny

i should prob hold off on commenting until I've fully read up haha
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #795 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 793, xRECKONERx wrote:uhhh im not really convinced by "im town and this person made a case against me so they're scum for it"
Like I said that was more of a "sheep my read after lynch" thing because I didn't expect you to believ eit

it's something I can't really articulate but there's a tangible difference between alisae's town and scum games

mainly they are more jokey as town but it's sorta more deep than that

That push is BS. It was a horrendous case, my guy made a catch up post that was as NAI as I had ever seen. He didn't do anything towny but the entire thing was fluff. Alisae is pushing a full fledged scumread on fluff- yeahno. They are much, much better than that.

Consider this a compliment of your towngame alisae :lol:
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #796 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 546, Alisae wrote:I wanted to hold out on posting this for a bit, but I feel like I get shot tonight. So if there is a protective, please protect me, but otherwise I'm writing this.

I feel like the game is as easy as {Majiffy, Reck, and one of Lovebird/GiF}. Right now, {Majiffy, Reck, Lovebird} is what makes sense for me currently.
Majiffy is a read that has been explained multiple times in thread, I'm not going over that again on why he's scum. His recent posting doesn't really do much to change this. It DOES support my other reads.

Reck I am scumreading based on play AND it makes a lot of sense to be scum with Majiffy actually. I feel like his timing to vote Majiffy is extremely convienent for a bus. And the way he's pushing Majiffy just seems a lot like a bus to me because for the most part, it covers most if not all of the bussing checklist which is:
[X] Have the partner you are bussing distance from you particularly by fos'ing them (IE Majiffy scumreads Reck and Reck is hardpushing Majiffy. Not to mention a lot of how Majiffy is pushing Reck, makes me think that it is scum distancing from each other)
[X] Hard commitment to the push. (When you hardbus, you can't suddenly get off, you have to commit to the bus. And a lot of how Reck is pushing Majiffy comes across like a bus. This especially shows when it comes to his reaction to Majiffy's recent posting)
[X] The timing works as a bus and because of that, it nets Reck cred (Remember the Bambi wagon had just died down. Scum!Reck could have just continued to try to push Bambi, however when it comes to the late game, it wouldn't get him that far. BUT if he pushes Majiffy here, he can potentially try to get bus cred that will help him out for the late game)

Now when it comes to the Lovebird read, I feel like a lot of their reaction to the wagon feels like scum that got cold feet. They can't defend it, because it makes them look bad. They also don't want to bus it for some reason. Like, comes off to me as not really knowing what to do. It also doesn't really come across as a defense that was naturally formed.
GiF is also mostly here because the doublevote seems towny but just don't townread him for that please?
Bullshit

Your scum mate
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #798 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Mulch »

Ok I've skimmed the entire game and I'll probably go into more depth later but my grandparents are coming into town so yeah

I'm town, I'm at 80%+ that Alisae is scum at this point

I don't like their posts, I don't like their agenda, they are deep into their scum meta. honestly what alerted me to it is that they were recently scum in a turbo game on MU (cult leader) and started the exact same way as they did this game. Not that it's extremely incriminating but they really haven't gotten out of yet

Later tonight I'll probably tryhard and show you the difference in how they play as scum and town

They are an easy townread of mine as town, I'm not townreading them this gmae.

Tbh I'm not even that sure of other scumreads, but I'm not that kind of guy anyway.
I think I've identified town in Mollie, Penguin, Kokichi, Ara, and Lovebird (although I'm ngl if alisae flips town this guy goes off the list)
I would say that the rest of people sort of go in a lump that haven't been towny but haven't been scummy (Bamb, guy, notmafia, Tripod, Bastion)
And then alisae at the bottom
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #799 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 797, Not_Mafia wrote:It's you're
Wazzup notmafia
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #800 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Mulch »

And to go into some more depth into this stuff

Kokichi is deep into their town meta, afaict they only use that gif where they are baiting people as town. Also their classic bad!town reactions are classic town kokichi.
Airstophanes is purely on meta reasons, also think that regardless of Alisae's alignment I'm trusting their read on them I saw early in the day
Not_mafia is policy null. Honestly I can't help myself from reading him in games but I keep fluctuating from town to scum anyway. I think their effort is probably scummy? but their posts ("posts" I can actually follow and I've noticied I can do that in some of his town games
Penguin actually now that I'm thinking about it their strong start then dip out was what they did as scum so I'm not townreading them anymore
Lovebird is I think has good reactions. I don't really think they've been exceptionally towny but I think? I know how to read them. plus I really liked their scumread on alisae. Super mindmeld
Molly is just obvious town

====

Guyinfreezer I don't remember any of their posts
Bambietta han't dont anything scummy or towny
Untrod yeah my gut says scum here but idrk will probably let others decide cause more experience. Tbh I think they are probably scum but I don't really have a way to say my case about them basically just gut and opportunism on me. Also I feel like their jokes are scummy. You might think it's ridculous but I think they are, just the way in which they are engaging with people.
Bastion is trash in a way that might be too trash to be scum. I dunno with this kid it's possible he's just scum

z
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #801 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Mulch »

Anyway I have to go

but welcome to Mulch's town meta when I try

I have a feeling this will trigger people but people who know me should already know that I'm town already

For example, alisae

If they come in scumreading me and then lynch me (honestly probable) your gonna have to trust me on them day 2

Other people that know me are mollie
penguin (has seen my scum game)

I mean I'm having a hard time defending myself here because my slot was a useless fuck

But I can say I don't really think anything he did was scummy? most of it was just fluffy shit which town do all the time
An example is this game but I guess it's invalid to say that

I don't want to get mislynched but at least I can say I gave my best effort

I hope penguin or mollie or someone saves me :)
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #802 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Mulch »

See reck it's not hard to make long ass posts :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm ngl one of the reasons I replaced into this game was just to show that I could post genuinely if I tried because this has a lot of people that I generally respect and want to respect me in return.

:)
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #803 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Mulch »

Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #806 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 805, Alisae wrote:hold on I am waking up
Hi Mulch ily <3
Hi Alisae

You know I love you but

You got scum this game

sorry m8 :(

Also

you may try to convince me that you are town

but it's really hard for me to see

that you would make a day 1 case on someone for fluff posting

(town)

and be town

but you are welcome to try <3
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #810 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm not spamming and ruining the thread

I'll do that as scum, but not as town

And I don't want to ruin the game

I also realize that you've pocketed the entire game and it's impossible for me to win thise 1v1 with you

but I hope people sheep me after my death

I mean if your town I'm going to feel like shit but you aren't town

What's more, I'm goiing to find the post on MU you made where you said "I don't attempt to read Mulch, I can never read him" and then compare it to this post you just made where you said "this is mulch's scumgame"

Yeahno

You've openly admitted that you don't know my scumgame

Alisae if your town you need to do a really really spectuatlr job of convincing me because I really don't think you are

Really really really

don't think you are
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #811 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 809, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 806, Mulch wrote:that you would make a day 1 case on someone for fluff posting

(town)

and be town
So exactly what part of this makes anyone scum?
For alisae it makes them scum. They are a super comptent town player that relies on meta and intricacies and genuineness to make reads. They also are much better than to think "fluff posting=scum"

For maybe a newbie who dosen't know that fluff is NaI, I can maybe see it as bad town? But it's really hard for me to think alisae would legitimately think this

Unless your question is,, "why is calling someone scum for fluff posting bad"

Then I don't know what to say tbh

Fluff is NAi
That's kinda newbie stuff

the thigns my guy did weren't scummy in the least- they weren't towny at all, but it looked like he just wasn't enjoying the game and he didn't post contnet related things... which both town and scum do.

Anyway, the bigger point is mostly alisae-specific

that's why I'm not really pressing on all the others who are voting me like mollie
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #813 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Mulch »

Also this occured to me and I'm probably conf-biasing at this point but the fact you said "don't break up the towncore" when I think a fuckton of my towreads are also your "towncore" is slightly weird to me? Can you explain that?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #815 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 812, Alisae wrote:dude first off its moreso I don't have the energy to 1v1 you.
secondly, yeah, ofc its impossible because for the most part, your read is based on "I need to do this" not "I'm trying to be right."
Like that's something thats kind of written all over your posts?

You can go find that post. I'm not going to argue against it, but that doesn't change my read.
Can you explain why you think it's my scum meta? Because I've heard you almost time and time again say you don't know my scum meta

I don't understand what your doing if your town, it dosen't make any sense to me

And why do you think my read is more "I need to do this"

And why would I need to do this as scum? That's not my style of scumplay. I go with the flow basically as scum too so I don't really think this is a legitimate meta read on me because I actually don't even do this as scum?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #816 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 814, Alisae wrote:yeah you're breaking the towncore by pushing me like lol?
Rip
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #817 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Mulch »

I'll be checking out now just because I sense a fight rising in me and I don't want to like

make the game unreadable
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #820 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 819, PenguinPower wrote:Oh, look, it's Mulch. Hi, Mulch.

Mulch is town.

I'll read through the other 300 posts or so later, but Xenoblade just got a new game+ mode so...yeah.
ilu penguin I knew you would save me <3

Now I just need Molly to come on and they can conf this is my town meta too
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #846 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 837, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 798, Mulch wrote:I'm town, I'm at 80%+ that Alisae is scum at this point
I don't think I'm buying Alisae as scum here.
How often are your reads correct? Honest question. This is going to sound really bad but I tend to have generally above average reads? As disliked as I am.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #847 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 839, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 800, Mulch wrote:Also their classic bad!town reactions are classic town kokichi.
Have we even played together? And I don't see what "Bad!Town" is about my posts? Point some out? Because no one else has even mentioned it.
Yes, and I've spectated a lot of your games m8 :p

I don't actually have the willpower to point out every one of your posts and show why it's bad town but if your scumreading me for it or something I guess I can do it tomorrow?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #848 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 844, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 825, Alisae wrote:Mulch isn't town and he can make people magically townread him because he's good at scum.
I don't think I care anymore, my moral to try to fight him is kinda destroyed anyways.
I kind of believe this but I want to know more.

Don't explain things away as "magic"
In post 845, xRECKONERx wrote:or maybe my ego isn't letting me stop scumreading jiffy
Mate I've specifically tailored my play this game to explain my reasons and not spam post and do everything almost single handedly per your request

And then you ignore all my towny and painfully long posts and think this is a good post from a probable scum!alisae?

Why don't you trust PenguinPower's read on me? Why do you think Alisae is town? What have they done that's towny this game?

And can you respond to some of my points? Why are you ignoring them?

I'm not scumreading you per-say but it's stressing me out a bit that your acting this way specifically after you asked me to change my game. Whatever
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #850 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Mulch »

Alisae as town is much more jokey. i've never seen them try and form a town core as town before but I'm sure they've done it. But not in any game I've played with them. They joke and make reads based on meta and subtle things. Like, things that are noticeable and make me go "alisae is town." I can usually lock them as town. As scum they do an aggresive playful pocketing that's similar to this game for sure. They are noticeably trying to gain towncred more as scum. Beyond that they are very smart as town, smart enough not to push on me day 1 for "fluff posting" - or my predecessor. And they definitely do NOT try to read me when they are town. Countless games they've said they can't read me and that they would never try to read me day 1. The fact that they are saying that this is my scum meta, let alone scumreading me, LET ALONE every single other part of their play that points to their scum meta, is near a scumclaim in itself.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #851 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 849, Alisae wrote:You can also tailor your posting to get people to TR you.
As scum, sure. I'm a dynamic scum player. But people that have played with me enough can pretty easily spot it? I would say that's my biggest weakness of my scum game right now, that I'm easily meta-able- and one of the only things that can prevent me from being mislynched as town. I don't think I could fool Penguinpower as scum. I actually don't.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #852 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Mulch »

ALl that being said I'm not ruling out that you can be town alisae. I just don't see your play this game coming from town!alisae. Feel free to prove me wrong or explain your actions

specifically the tunnel on fluff posting

You said it wasn't for fluff posting or something? Can you expand on it more?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #854 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

alisae :(
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #855 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Mulch »

Ok it's legitimately triggering me that ari is posting in a fuckton of other games but not this one

If they don't post by the time I wake up I'm probably just gonna vote them

and deal with alisae some other day
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #857 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

Please don’t insult me and your scumgame

We both know you are very capable of doing those as wolf

The towniest post you’ve done all game is the meta comparison(s) imo
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #859 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 858, Alisae wrote:Like
Fuck off with the "ali is pushing Majiffy for fluff posting" shit
Part of why I scumread your own play is because thats a complete misrepresentation of the push and makes me think you're trying to spin the narative that I'm pushing fluff posting and thats scummy. Like I'm not pushing Majiffy for fluff posting and if you read my posts you would see that. The fact that you're ignoring that completely makes me think you're making this push to try to break town cohesion.
What were you pushing

Because my guy wasn’t scummy he was just fluffy

I’m not afraid to admit if my guy was scummy but he wasn’t?

I can see your point of view if you did actually push me on something other than fluff posting

But you didn’t?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #863 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

Whatever alisae

VOTE: Ari
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #865 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Mulch »

Ali why did you attempt to read me this game when you said you would never attempt to read me?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #868 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 866, GuyInFreezer wrote:I don't want to interrupt or anything but...
In post 865, Mulch wrote:Ali why did you attempt to read me this game when you said you would never attempt to read me?
How can you ask this with a straight face
What's your problem

Alisae has made it a point to never read me on day 1. ever

And then they come and say I'm in my "scum meta"

It's bs

So what's your problem
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #869 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 867, GuyInFreezer wrote:Like you're being extremely stiff about how one plays and assuming that people will always play the exactly same way every time is a wrong mindset to have.

(btw I'm not taking any sides. Just observing.)
No lol

They have made this a well known and public policy that's been in about I can't even remember games for a long time now
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #872 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 870, GuyInFreezer wrote:I guess my problem is that you're actually believing what Alisae said about "I'm never gonna read you on day 1 ever?"
What don't you understand about this being a fundamental principle of their town play over 5+ games with me in them

Which implies (and is correct) that they have zero idea of my scum meta

so it's alarming to me that they said I was "in my scum meta"
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #873 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 871, GuyInFreezer wrote:Like, if you so firmly believe that, then try putting it backwards.
Would scum-Alisae attempt to read you Day 1 knowing what you said?
Yes???

?

They could have forgotten about it, or not realized what they were doing when they said it?

By this logic every scummy thing that someone says you can argue "well, if they were scum why would they do this"

dafuck this isn't the newbie queue

no offense and I don't really want to be hostile

but really?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #875 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 874, GuyInFreezer wrote:Given how you're emphasizing about "Alisae can't read me," I'm sure you reminded Alisae a lot of time enough for e to not forget.
Never mind the moving goalpost (Questioning your asking "why are you attempting to read me" somehow turned into this "public policy" thing), while I get the point of what you're arguing (using this "scum meta" that apparently Alisae has no clue of), asking "why are you attempting to read me" is... questionable?
I don't really get what you are asking

They said I was in my scum meta before I reminded them about that

right?

So I hadn't reminded them about it enough for them to be aware as scum.

I want to know why they attempted to read me when hell from our discord conversations I know they don't attempt to read me day 1
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #914 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 897, Lovebird wrote:Mulch unvote ari, I want to talk to you.
You can talk to me without voting Ari

I don't really want to unvote them because they still haven't posted tbh

What reads do you want to talk about? I agree with your Alisae one obviously (although i'm not going to lie Alisae's response to me I think has been a teensy weensy bit towny)
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #915 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 902, pirate mollie wrote:you are gonna have to walk me through @alisae cos he is my strongest townread rn
I already went about it and I explained it more than I really should be doing in a mafia game but I think their pushes as BS and their style is more like their scum style. But I already went into detail in it earlier so you can read my thoughts
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #916 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 908, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 850, Mulch wrote:Alisae as town is much more jokey. i've never seen them try and form a town core as town before but I'm sure they've done it. But not in any game I've played with them. They joke and make reads based on meta and subtle things. Like, things that are noticeable and make me go "alisae is town." I can usually lock them as town. As scum they do an aggresive playful pocketing that's similar to this game for sure. They are noticeably trying to gain towncred more as scum. Beyond that they are very smart as town, smart enough not to push on me day 1 for "fluff posting" - or my predecessor. And they definitely do NOT try to read me when they are town. Countless games they've said they can't read me and that they would never try to read me day 1. The fact that they are saying that this is my scum meta, let alone scumreading me, LET ALONE every single other part of their play that points to their scum meta, is near a scumclaim in itself.
This is all meta, so, it's really not having any effect on me.

I appreciate you switching up your style. It means I can actually read your posts. But, when your posts are mostly "but...meta!" I don't really care that much.

The crux of your push onto Alisae seems to be that they were pushing your slot for being too fluffy? And like, I did that, too. And several others picked up on it. So I don't know why Alisae doing it is so unbelievable?
Meta is the best tool for getting reads. Almost every single thing a person does is dependent on how they play as town as scum. For example, UC Voyager lurks as town, and scum, but...say...

aristophanes

usually lurks as scum.

So if you saw UC Voyager lurking would you say "wow, he must be scum?"

No. Because of meta.

The reason Alisae's push on me is BS is because I hold them to a higher standard than anyone else. It dosen't match what they do as town. I can see less skilled players pushing on my predecessor (no offense) but not really Alisae.

I don't understand how you even get good reads if you don't use meta. There are very few thigns in this game that are universally scummy or universally towny.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #917 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Mulch »

REck:

1) Can you answer my questions from before
2) If you don't believe in meta, why did you say you "kinda" believed Alisae when theys said that I was scum purely on meta
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #926 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 920, Lovebird wrote:
In post 914, Mulch wrote: What reads do you want to talk about? I agree with your Alisae one obviously (although i'm not going to lie Alisae's response to me I think has been a teensy weensy bit towny)
Just getting kind of a weird feeling, about you and my reads.

What's your read on reck? You didn't include him in your reads list.
I'm pretty null on him. I for some reason imagine him having a little more bite as town, but it's possible I'm wrong on that. I don't think their is necesarily something scummy from his posts but nothing has blown me away to be towny either.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #927 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 925, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 923, Alisae wrote:Ari your the top wagon
GAH!

I'll do this soon. Wagon is probably because I haven't done shit and like, I at least pop in as scum. I have not even done that so...
[Thinking emote here]

Hi ara!

:D
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #928 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 927, Mulch wrote:
In post 925, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 923, Alisae wrote:Ari your the top wagon
GAH!

I'll do this soon. Wagon is probably because I haven't done shit and like, I at least pop in as scum. I have not even done that so...
[Thinking emote here]

Hi ara!

:D
Ari *
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #937 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm probably bad but if you claimed can you just say it again Ari cause I dunno what it is
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #938 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 936, Alisae wrote:Kokichi you're not allowed to scumread Mollie
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #939 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Mulch »

Alisae are you town :oops:
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #944 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 943, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 931, Lovebird wrote:He basically already did.

Wait, ari is a bad lynch.
This is an awful post in itself.
No it's not
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #945 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 942, Aristophanes wrote:Also, I have less posts than you and you've been here like, what, 2 days?

You can find it I'm sure! I have faith!
I can't

Rip
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #955 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 949, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 944, Mulch wrote:

No it's not
Yes it is, context aside. It's pushing the narrative that Alisae should forgo the claim because it's already there, instead of trying to talk more about her Ari read in general. Then the second part is just a cover up for that. It would be more natural if it were 2 different posts, but this feels faked.
And why is that scummy?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #956 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Bambi

I also don't scumread Alisae anymore guys

Mostly because of their "READ MY POSTS" and also cause of other ~reasons~ I don't wanna say now
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #959 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Mulch »

Lovebird where did you see me pocketing you?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #962 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 961, Lovebird wrote:It's just always notable when someone enters with your exact same reads. You having largely my same scumreads but voting kind of peripherally is also notable.
I guess I can see this thought even though it's kinda weird

I mean I made my reads based on the gamestate, not you

That's for sure
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #969 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 966, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 955, Mulch wrote:
In post 949, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 944, Mulch wrote:

No it's not
Yes it is, context aside. It's pushing the narrative that Alisae should forgo the claim because it's already there, instead of trying to talk more about her Ari read in general. Then the second part is just a cover up for that. It would be more natural if it were 2 different posts, but this feels faked.
And why is that scummy?
If you haven't noticed, if I think something is fake I think it's scummy.
Consider being less bad :good:
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #970 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

Sorry that was a little mean

I just really really

really really really

really really

don't think that lovebird post is scummy

might not be towny

but it's not towny

trust me
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #972 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 971, Kokichi Oma wrote:Am I bad because you don't agree with me? If so, why aren't you calling everyone else bad?
No offense but have you ever looked at your reads in games
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1051 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Mulch »

Mine is 1000000x worse than a perma watcher
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1052 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Mulch »

Ok let’s lynch Bambi
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1055 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1054, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1049, xRECKONERx wrote:i will say the perma-watcher is fuckin BUCK WILD considering how weak sauce my 1-shot is
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1058 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1053, Alisae wrote:
In post 1052, Mulch wrote:Ok let’s lynch Bambi
You can wait 3-5 hours tops
Ok I guess

But I’m already voting so you should convince others lol
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1061 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Mulch »

A scummy person should hammer
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1062 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Mulch »

Let’s have bastion hammer
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1066 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1064, Alisae wrote:HOLY FUCK UNVOTE AND STOP WE CAN REVOTE LATER I DON'T WANT A LYNCH WHILE I'M GONE
Fine jeez
UNVOTE:
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1068 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Mulch »

Thoughts on a massclaim? Kind of dirty but...
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1070 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1069, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why do you keep saying stupid ideas, are you scum?
What
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1088 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

My role doesn’t have that restriction
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1103 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1101, Alisae wrote:Um.
I would certainly prefer Reck or Mulch more.
But I'll do Bambi and I kind of want a flip to work with?

Kinda don't buy the claim myself either, and even if its true, I think it could be scum claiming their real role.
Bs

You scumread me?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1104 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1095, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Bambi
ok I thought I had more to say tbh :/
Why did you hold up the game
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1109 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

Am I allowed to hammer
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1110 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

I do NOT have a restriction on hammering and getting it
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1126 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

Can anyone give me a reason not to hammer rn
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1175 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: bambi
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1176 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Mulch »

L-1 I think

Decent chance of flipping scum imo and even if town we can Have a bad or scum person hammer

And also if they are town I tbink large game mod is probably scum
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1178 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Mulch »

Let’s have large game mod hammer UNVOTE:
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1179 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1177, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1176, Mulch wrote:Decent chance of flipping scum imo and even if town we can Have a bad or scum person hammer
Any thoughts on the conversation regarding said hammer and flip...besides, anyone can hammer that?
I think either a bad town or scum should hammer so scum kill them or they don’t and it becomes obvious

And obviously someone that can actually use it without the restriction

I think trípod is s good choice
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1199 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1198, pirate mollie wrote:reck this is exactly what I wanted avoid and which I am willing to give you a day,

what part of this are you not understanding

I am really really tired, it has been a very long time since I have played on ms. I will likely be better after today, but I didn't realize how exhausted I was until this evening when I am ready to go to bed at 8:00. I will probs be up for a while still tho.

if my read is based on a feeling then I am not exactly going to be able to give an example, yeah? so stop giving me shit for it.

yeah, I think scum!bambi wld make you town to me, I am not sure why you are having a problem with that.

this is how tired. and. distracted. I. am. I was doing something else when she claimed, I did not put it on my spreadsheet yet. my head is not fully in the game.

I forgot how freaking long the days are on this site.

my reads are my reads and that is where I am at rn. they are subject to change. rn I really wanna a flip more than anything rn. it wld give me something besides "feelings" to work from.

like I said. it will get better after today altho I will still be somewhat distracted, just not nearly as bad. I am going back to school, I am trying to get in 3 different programs, so there is a lot I am having to do. I do apologize for not being fully present. i will try to get some isos and rereading done hopefully tomorrow.

can you just accept this for now and move on? that wld be great.

flips flips flips. I need flips. flips will tell me a lot.
Towny
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2614 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2599, Sir Bastion wrote: I think bambi needs to seriously work on their scumgame, mulch did a bit better but there were tells leaking out all over that even if they didnt replace out they were a likely push for day 3, especially after penguin's claim?
Nah, kokichi did good not great, and the rest of us did fine as well

Scum isn’t about who survives the longest- although props to kokichi for taking it home

I was devastated I had to replace out and pretty much followed the game after and rooted for me team

Simultaneously with this game, I was in another game with RC and made it extremely clear I had a policy of never playing with them (and them with me, I THOUGHT) because I always feel an obligation to lynch them to advance my win con and we just don’t mesh together well in games, always ending up upset

Then he replaced in here.

:mad:

Anyways, I have some thoughts too but I’ll save them for when I get on a computer

I don’t really think town did badly, or that scum played well, or that the setup was particularly scum sided tbh. More like a combo of a lot of little things happened to contribute to the loss, and a lot of luck
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2615 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Mulch »

One thing I am going to say though is that you shouldn’t be upset with von for making the game hard to mechanically solve
Role madness games are usually a clusterfuck and really hard for mafia to win
And tbh I don’t really think what he did was that outrageous anyway, but even if he had purposefully tried to punish towns that tried to get a cheap win off mechanics gaming, I wouldn’t be upset
The point of werewolf is to lynch scummy players, not play by mechanics. Use them as a support, not the basis for all of your critical actions
The only time mechanics gaming should go is if 1) the mod has a history of allowing cheap wins 2) it’s a normal game 3) it’s an open game
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2617 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2616, profii wrote:I pretty much replaced into certain death. I think I was at a point of no active games so replacing seemed quicker than queuing... didn’t even read the thread prior to join... won’t do that again. Well done Koki
I thought you did fantastically. Well done
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2618 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2135, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 2132, pirate mollie wrote:hot take: what if profi and ico were a team and ico was in scumchat saying, "I can't defend you until you do something buddy!" and then profi did.

sort of

can we lynch profi now

I'd actually buy that because of this:
In post 1764, Fissure wrote:
/replace

followed straight away by
In post 1765, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh okay. Nah I'll get that one.

replace me
I feel like we missed a conversation here

one that occured in a different room

away from prying eyes
This was my favorite post of the game fwiw
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2621 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Mulch »

I was actually kind of impressed but the individual town performances this game tbh

Alisae, penguin, tripod, and the other nightkills played really well

Not even sure why town didn’t win tbh , Alisae had maj/Bambi locked as scum after page 40
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2622 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2619, Untrod Tripod wrote:it was not possible to solve this game mechanically based on the information we had, and moreover the moderator gave us what amounted to misinformation

and I am salty about that, yes
Well, the first part is fine

Maybe I’m missing something but what misinformation

Probably just didn’t notice
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2623 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2620, profii wrote:
In post 2617, Mulch wrote:
In post 2616, profii wrote:I pretty much replaced into certain death. I think I was at a point of no active games so replacing seemed quicker than queuing... didn’t even read the thread prior to join... won’t do that again. Well done Koki
I thought you did fantastically. Well done
I would have liked to at least caused 1 mislynch. Alas
Nah
You did good mate

And you got the win

That’s all that matters
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast