Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 774, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 773, Untrod Tripod wrote:so Reck how does it feel to have pulled a town PM in the same game I pulled a town PM

pretty good, right?
are penguin and aristophes still on you from their RVS votes?
it would appear that way, yes
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Majiffy »

/replace

I'm done playing here, I think.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

choo choo, lynches away
green shirt thursdays
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 777, xRECKONERx wrote:choo choo, lynches away

So you are 100% he's found scum bailing from the game?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

im still confident on him being scum and his /out isnt doing the slot any favors, so yeah, let's go
green shirt thursdays
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:20 am

Post by vonflare »

Searching for a replacement
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 779, xRECKONERx wrote:im still confident on him being scum and his /out isnt doing the slot any favors, so yeah, let's go
I was fairly confident it was a scum bow out due to the large gap between his rage quit and requesting a replacement. i had it pegged that if he was still active but was avoiding the game I would have pushed for a lynch before even considering a replacemnt.

But it looks like he bowed out of the sign up thread for another game at the same time which says his anger is genuine and possibly quite deep.

So his quit isnt as scum leaning as I was first suspecting. If it had I'd be pushing we lynch him before a replacement shows up.

That being said I still agree with you his reaction to the hammer was off and it's one of those sort of ever deepening discussions I rather not have day 2 onwards, especially as we seem to already have 1 in relation to you too

so yeah I can be up for a majiffy lynch

VOTE: majiffy
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Welp.

Unless you all want to wake up tomorrow to +25 pages, that probably needs to be lynched on policy (not to mention Majiffy's scumminess before)

Mulch, if your slot is actually town and we're mistaken on Majiffy, I *HIGHLY* recommend you not spam
green shirt thursdays
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:58 am

Post by vonflare »

Mulch replaces majiffy
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

For those not willing to travel beyond the thread
In post 115, Majiffy wrote:Sorry to anyone that was looking to play with me but I'm gonna /out

Site meta has changed too much and games feel more like a chore than something fun to do in my off time
Scum:

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 782, xRECKONERx wrote:Welp.

Unless you all want to wake up tomorrow to +25 pages, that probably needs to be lynched on policy (not to mention Majiffy's scumminess before)

Mulch, if your slot is actually town and we're mistaken on Majiffy, I *HIGHLY* recommend you not spam
Dont worry dude, I’m not going to ruin your game

Also, I am, for the record, town :]
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Mulch »

I’m fairly sure the premise of the game is that each person gets a 1-shot ability and the hammerer gets it, right?

Lmk if there’s anything I need to know other than that before I catch up

Has my guy claimed already?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Mulch »

I’m actually kind of disappointed because I really wanted to replace into a scum slot, become super towny, and then lead scum to a win

And then it turns out I’m town :( :(

Ok that’s it for non game related posts reck :P
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 155, Sir Bastion wrote:People I dont like

Bambiatte Baterbine -nothing rubs me wrong so quickly as a player answering for another player without reason. Its counter productive

LoveBird -oddly a lot of people are town reading them and I am not, null at best but really something feels off over the whole exchange over gif, he's both defending him and dismissing him

so

VOTE: Bombiatte Baterbine

People I like

Alisae: pushing makes me makes happy

Also I have 2 quick mod question

@MOD: Am I right that if town successfully lynch scum and it was a town person who hammered, they gain that scum's 1 shot ability? And secondly is the 1 shot ability made public on death so everybody knows what that ability is and who has it before we go into night?
I mean this is probably one of the scummiest posts I've ever seen in my life
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 300, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 234, xRECKONERx wrote:bambi i want to die for NAI reasons (i dont really like anime avatar players
Yet you have me in your town pile? Thanks for admitting that reads list was made up.

VOTE: Reck
:lol:
Amrock#3784
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

unvote

want to see what mulch does
green shirt thursdays
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Mulch »

btw guys alisae rolled scum

VOTE: Alisae

If you guys don't believe me (and I don't expect you to) please, please sheep this read after lynch

I'm going through their posts at least up to page 18 and I've disagreed with almost all of their reads when we usually mindmeld, I think they are doing some extreme agenda based pocketing. For example take post . Obviously you all can't know that I'm town but I know I'm town and from this perspective this post is a scumclaim. Nothing my guy did was scummy (granted, it wasn't exactly towny) and alisae pushing on "he didn't do anything useful" is so so so far beyond scummy for them I can't even articulate it. Not to mentioon I was getting scum vibes early day 1 from them hecause they are pinging me like they are doing as scum. Whatever I'm not explaining this right but seriously trust me
Also as of right now tripod seems like a great candidate for scum, someone who I think is probably using their good tone to stay under the radar. I can't be sure about this so I'm probably going to need to ISO their scum and town games to get some meta.

Also it really dosen't help that I saw some soft w/w distancing from Alisae to Tripod even though I'm almost never right about this scumreads so early
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Mulch »

Also of note Sir Bastion is beyond scummy but I'm assuming because nobody has picked up on it this is usually how they play as town? another person to meta I guess
Amrock#3784
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

uhhh im not really convinced by "im town and this person made a case against me so they're scum for it"
green shirt thursdays
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Mulch »

Actually I changed my mind is super towny

i should prob hold off on commenting until I've fully read up haha
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 793, xRECKONERx wrote:uhhh im not really convinced by "im town and this person made a case against me so they're scum for it"
Like I said that was more of a "sheep my read after lynch" thing because I didn't expect you to believ eit

it's something I can't really articulate but there's a tangible difference between alisae's town and scum games

mainly they are more jokey as town but it's sorta more deep than that

That push is BS. It was a horrendous case, my guy made a catch up post that was as NAI as I had ever seen. He didn't do anything towny but the entire thing was fluff. Alisae is pushing a full fledged scumread on fluff- yeahno. They are much, much better than that.

Consider this a compliment of your towngame alisae :lol:
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 546, Alisae wrote:I wanted to hold out on posting this for a bit, but I feel like I get shot tonight. So if there is a protective, please protect me, but otherwise I'm writing this.

I feel like the game is as easy as {Majiffy, Reck, and one of Lovebird/GiF}. Right now, {Majiffy, Reck, Lovebird} is what makes sense for me currently.
Majiffy is a read that has been explained multiple times in thread, I'm not going over that again on why he's scum. His recent posting doesn't really do much to change this. It DOES support my other reads.

Reck I am scumreading based on play AND it makes a lot of sense to be scum with Majiffy actually. I feel like his timing to vote Majiffy is extremely convienent for a bus. And the way he's pushing Majiffy just seems a lot like a bus to me because for the most part, it covers most if not all of the bussing checklist which is:
[X] Have the partner you are bussing distance from you particularly by fos'ing them (IE Majiffy scumreads Reck and Reck is hardpushing Majiffy. Not to mention a lot of how Majiffy is pushing Reck, makes me think that it is scum distancing from each other)
[X] Hard commitment to the push. (When you hardbus, you can't suddenly get off, you have to commit to the bus. And a lot of how Reck is pushing Majiffy comes across like a bus. This especially shows when it comes to his reaction to Majiffy's recent posting)
[X] The timing works as a bus and because of that, it nets Reck cred (Remember the Bambi wagon had just died down. Scum!Reck could have just continued to try to push Bambi, however when it comes to the late game, it wouldn't get him that far. BUT if he pushes Majiffy here, he can potentially try to get bus cred that will help him out for the late game)

Now when it comes to the Lovebird read, I feel like a lot of their reaction to the wagon feels like scum that got cold feet. They can't defend it, because it makes them look bad. They also don't want to bus it for some reason. Like, comes off to me as not really knowing what to do. It also doesn't really come across as a defense that was naturally formed.
GiF is also mostly here because the doublevote seems towny but just don't townread him for that please?
Bullshit

Your scum mate
Amrock#3784
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's you're
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Mulch »

Ok I've skimmed the entire game and I'll probably go into more depth later but my grandparents are coming into town so yeah

I'm town, I'm at 80%+ that Alisae is scum at this point

I don't like their posts, I don't like their agenda, they are deep into their scum meta. honestly what alerted me to it is that they were recently scum in a turbo game on MU (cult leader) and started the exact same way as they did this game. Not that it's extremely incriminating but they really haven't gotten out of yet

Later tonight I'll probably tryhard and show you the difference in how they play as scum and town

They are an easy townread of mine as town, I'm not townreading them this gmae.

Tbh I'm not even that sure of other scumreads, but I'm not that kind of guy anyway.
I think I've identified town in Mollie, Penguin, Kokichi, Ara, and Lovebird (although I'm ngl if alisae flips town this guy goes off the list)
I would say that the rest of people sort of go in a lump that haven't been towny but haven't been scummy (Bamb, guy, notmafia, Tripod, Bastion)
And then alisae at the bottom
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 797, Not_Mafia wrote:It's you're
Wazzup notmafia