Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #200) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And why couldn't a theroretical town tic tac continue to push on his #1 scum read? Was he supposed to get off or something?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #201) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1425, Titus wrote:
In post 1422, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah Kimari is either Kray Kray obsessing with me or just a stalker. She's mentioned my name like 10 times. "Okay but what about Elsa" feels like a tic she can't stop saying.

Ignoring that Anime Girl for a bit, can someone do me a solid and put the main people we wanna lynch now in a single educated post?
Tictac because moonlogic and
their scummy response to my sub in.
Titus is using to justify her scum read but Titus was "scumreading" tic tac before then. She's scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #202) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1535, Drixx wrote:highlights include a weird pseudo defense of Nero Cain's play style
:?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #203) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1583, Amrun wrote:She’s saying because her wagon picked up instead of theirs, that one of them is likely scum.
how would she know that if she hadn't read? Also untrue. TSE was the original wagon. It's not like the BR wagons and tic tac wagons were there and her wagon overtook them. If her thats he logic doesn't that make her scum now since the tic tac wagon has now overtaken her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #204) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1580, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1578, SausasaurusRex wrote:But currently, unless someone does somethig
stupid
, I will vote Tictac.
SCUM
A townie would say unless someone does something scummy; but not stupid.
That`s a slip up
VOTE: SausasaurusRex
this is also scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #205) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1606, AaronFrost wrote:And how do you know scum are comfortable with the current gamestate?
that's really not what i said but ok....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #206) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1676, Psyche wrote:ok why
Why do u care about my not known scum read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #207) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll admit that its somewhat possible that Amrun is the opposing team that's defending Titus for "town cred" but I mean Titus getting defended by her scumbuddy doesn't seem like an impossibility, ya know?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #208) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In fairness, the "sheeping my town reads" is a thing I've seen b4 but I think there's also alot of scum motivation in it and I don't like Rex doing it at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #209) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

neither you or AF are town.

Also, why have you not responded to the allegation that your dual scum reads on the top two not you wagons are scummy?

Are you just content to let Amrun defend you? How do you feel about her defending you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #210) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I felt like it was nitpicky and manipulative.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #211) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1633, Titus wrote:I'm very predictable in terms of looking at day 1 to solve alignments. It's something that most anyone could predict that I'd look at the most recent VC and say something.
you aren't going to solve d1 just by looking @ wagons. It's a survival mode that you just happened to scum read the top two wagons that weren't you. I think your response is underwhelming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #212) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1696, Titus wrote:
In post 1695, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1633, Titus wrote:I'm very predictable in terms of looking at day 1 to solve alignments. It's something that most anyone could predict that I'd look at the most recent VC and say something.
you aren't going to solve d1 just by looking @ wagons. It's a survival mode that you just happened to scum read the top two wagons that weren't you. I think your response is underwhelming.
I think your opinion is a waste of space since you're not using it to further the game in anyway. Any further "Titus is scum" comments will summarily be ignored for the sanity of the thread.

What do you think of KM here?
pretty towny not as towny as me but most ppl aren't very towny. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #213) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just b/c im grumpy doesn't mean i can't smile.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #214) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1703, gobbledygook wrote:Nero is town but his scumreads are DOODOO.
much like I said to fonz earlier. No one has flipped yet so you don't know if my reads are wrong or right unless you have more info than the rest of us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #215) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1716, Chemist1422 wrote:I remember them pushing me and nothing else
then u rly aren't reading and paying attention to the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #216) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1723, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1720, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1716, Chemist1422 wrote:I remember them pushing me and nothing else
then u rly aren't reading and paying attention to the game.
that's correct

do you want a cookie
i would LOVE a cookie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #217) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1724, The Fonz wrote:Or to put it another way Nero you have so fucking many scum reads (or "reads") you're gonna be right on a few of them by simple chance.
that's kinda a weird thing to say when you think my reads are so bad. I only have like 8 or so strong scum reads and its theoretically possible that all of those 8 could be town so saying that I'll be right on a few seems odd to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #218) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1721, The Fonz wrote:Nah, it's a process issue. Your logic is bad so your reads are bad. How can you know if a read is bad pre flip? If the justification is bs.
ok, lets talk about which of my reads are bad and why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #219) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have X number of scum reads. I do think I'm right but it's numerically possibly that I could be wrong. Fonz saying that I will be right on some of them is a slip, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #220) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i don't want your scum cookies

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #221) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can you explain it to me then? I'm not really understanding.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #222) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have really solid reads sometimes. This discredit doesn't feel great.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #223) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1748, The Fonz wrote:Or to put it another way, you could have two scum in your eight strong scum reads and still be doing worse than the abovementioned monkey.
but I could still be wrong on all 8.

I have a 2% chance to be right on any of those 8 So im not getting
In post 1724, The Fonz wrote:so fucking many scum reads (or "reads") you're gonna be right on a few of them by simple chance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #224) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1751, Amrun wrote:explicitly said.
yes she hadn't read the game

why does that mean she had to scumread the top 2 not her wagons? What was the logic there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #225) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

even if Titus was town I don't understand the logic for why she thinks the two biggest not her wagons contain scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1759, Amrun wrote:normal to think at least one of the counterwagons is scum
it is?

If presumably town Titus is getting wagoned why would scum EVER counter wagon that especially with my big ass leading the charge?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #227) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1766, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1761, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1759, Amrun wrote:normal to think at least one of the counterwagons is scum
it is? ?
Yes, and it is SPECIFICALLY normal for Titus. In the just finished Boon game she spent most of her time arguing that because there were three wagons day one, the one that took off was town, therefore one of the others had to be scum.
that's still...silly logic I think. As it's not totally impossible that all 3 wagons would be on town. In this other game, were any of thee wagons on scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #228) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok fine but I wasn't in that game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #229) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been scum reading Rex for awhile now. Why are you asking questions that I've already answered?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #230) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1797, Titus wrote:
In post 1796, Nero Cain wrote:I've been scum reading Rex for awhile now. Why are you asking questions that I've already answered?
If I scumread Rex, would you vote there with me?
if his wagon overtakes yours fine

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #231) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe it already has? IDK the vc

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #232) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1786, Amrun wrote:
In post 1785, Nero Cain wrote:ok fine but I wasn't in that game.
Didn’t say you were. But doesn’t that change your perspective on that comment of Titus’?
maybe a little since I also know she has in the past used similar play as scum to get town read and its not like replacing in and going "one of the other wagons is scum" is some play that scum are incapable of making. I mean to a casual observer it looks pretty survialistic and I'm not all that impressed that you called it "backwards thinking" b/c
I
think seeing a replace in and the replace in goes "one of the other two wagons is a wagon" would be a play that most ppl find suspicious.

If the whole point was "titus has done this b4 thus its null" I'm not really sure why it took so long for that point to be made.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #233) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: SausasaurusRex

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #234) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ppl reading profii as town for not contributing is yuck. OFC the "its a player 50 game" defense will come up but that's ok, i'll have proof that he's scum soon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #235) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why are we letting this guy slide?

VOTE: black ranger

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #236) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1876, Psyche wrote:votecounts should be way more common in a game like this!
Did you expect good modding in a 50 player?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #237) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1895, AaronFrost wrote:I don't think his claim itself makes it more or less likely that he's scum honestly. I think that the fact that he felt pressured to claim despite being nowhere close to the lynch threshold is scum indicative.
you know who else did this?

TSE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #238) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1898, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1893, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1876, Psyche wrote:votecounts should be way more common in a game like this!
Did you expect good modding in a 50 player?
Why are we suddenly criticizing the mod? We don't need vote counts on every single page
I always criticize the mod. It's my shtick. let me have this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #239) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no scum will get lynched today b/c they'll al claim a pr

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #240) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As the guy that has lynched scumTitus like a dozen times....everyone says she's not scummy but then she flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #241) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1907, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1904, Nero Cain wrote:no scum will get lynched today b/c they'll al claim a pr
And then they will all nightkill each other and we'll live happily ever after and win. I fail to see the problem.
I never said there is one. Is there a point here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #242) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1906, Nero Cain wrote:As the guy that has lynched scumTitus like a dozen times....everyone says she's not scummy but then she flips scum.
although it being normal bad Titus is not an impossibility but I'd still lynch her if not dead by X day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #243) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Rex, one of the reasons I felt you were scummy for is that you haven't been doing any hunting. As an invest PR I could kind of sitting back so as to not be a threat but you are outted now. What are your reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #244) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dolly is a big pile of null but does scum make an attention-getting vote like that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #245) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1932, Something_Smart wrote:I mean I guess that's fair but in context it seemed like you were implying that Rex shouldn't be let off the hook just because he claimed PR. Is that what you were intending?
to get that interpretation you have to be reading
way
in.

but no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #246) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1937, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1932, Something_Smart wrote:I mean I guess that's fair but in context it seemed like you were implying that Rex shouldn't be let off the hook just because he claimed PR. Is that what you were intending?
to get that interpretation you have to be reading
way
in.

but no
as a matter of fact, it's fucking dumb. I'm not exactly shy when it comes to my thoughts and feelings, suggesting that I made a vague statement doesn't fit me...like at all. I had already moved my vote too. If I still wanted Rex dead I'd still be voting there and yelling that he's scum ala Titus who is still scum lol.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #247) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1939, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t understand why people are content with letting slots not contributing to the game
says the guy that's ok with letting profii do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #248) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's kinda not what I said guy. I didn't eat you for Thanksgiving so I'd appreciate it if you didn't stuff me either.

Dollys done nothing, hence why I said they were a pile of null.

But while we on the subject..what has profii "done" this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #249) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1945, profii wrote:Nero fancies me tbh
that was very bettlejuicy.

Thoughts on whats going on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #250) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm ok with Drixx I guess.

I'd pl Hectic b/c this gimmick is annoying A F. One could certainly argue that he's NOT scum since scum might want to avoid being a pl target. If he keeps up the contentless gimmick lets lynch him but he's not a d1 lynch I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #251) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean yeah, Dixx's push on KM b/c "omg wheel!" is p bad but is Drixx really that dumb as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #252) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2004, Drixx wrote:Even Nero Cain sees it!
:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #253) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are there even enough players on-site to get reps?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #254) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2041, davesaz wrote:BG can be scum's doctor,
has he claimed or something? I dun get it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #255) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh nm, im tired

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #256) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2044, gobbledygook wrote:We are not killing Titus because she has the Loud modifier. We can leash her kills in a subgroup and they can claim if she targeted one of them.
no one said anything about killing Titus but she's still scum. I don't really think we should be leashing her on the off chance she's town. Why let scum kindaish know where to not shoot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #257) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how would that even be a scumslip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #258) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What even is that? Talking about

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #259) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I do!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #260) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im in a hood of 7. All this has already been talked about. Do something original.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #261) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

on 2nd though I'd be ok with a Drixx wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #262) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2093, Titus wrote:Nero's probably still in denial I can lead a town. He's probably coming up with excuses as we speak.
I've played with you enough to know more times than not you wreck town as town but just discrediting me like you do as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (isolation #263) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2220, Titus wrote:Vigilantes should target failed wagons of greater than 13.
^

Titus says to shoot her. make it so ppl

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #264) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

BR, what even are your scumreads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #265) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but that CST vote was yuck, I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #266) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok im done with d1

execute:black ranger

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #267) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2237, BBmolla wrote:Yeag it’s almost like it’s in towns best interest to post as least as possible this first day
I don't really agree with that but you're still town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (isolation #268) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

CSF says that scum TSE is pretty LAMIST-y as scum. And his self vote fits that description very well. Titus play is less than stellar I think and reminds me a ton of her scum game but that ship has mostly sailed b/c ppl don't want to lynch here for ???? reason. I know its a fallacy but town Titus gets run up alot but scum Titus is hard as F to lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #269) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so many players are moving at a snails pace.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #270) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do u even play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (isolation #271) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd shed 0 tears if any of the following wound up dead tonight

kagesong
NorwegianboyEE
Pine
pisskop
Jamelia
Almost50
Not Known 15
QuantumQuasar
insomnia
TrueSoulEnergy
dsjstr
SausasaurusRex
The Fonz
profii
Amrun
Egix96
AaronFrost
clidd
VaultDweller

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (isolation #272) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2336, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2334, Nero Cain wrote:TrueSoulEnergy
@mod kindly update OP for replacements

did you forget that that is Titus? Or are you saying you're okay with Titus dying?
naw, was just to lazy to type
In post 2340, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2334, Nero Cain wrote:Egix96
disagree with this, OK with the majority of the rest of Nero's list
he just seems very fluffy and active lurkish. Is this his normal play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #273) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

who did Creature replace? If that slot wasn't on my "ok if they die" list they can totally be there

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #274) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really like BR's reads.

His scum reads are 2 guys he's already voted, a guy that was wagoned, town savior and their only original scum read is basically a chainsaw of Elsa.
Seems very safe and status quo.

He does say that he thinks insom scumslipped but hadn't voted there wich is kinda :?

and a hefge on djster.

let's lynch this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (isolation #275) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also
kinda
agree Garmer that he seems to be hunting the other team. Dude has like 5 maybe 6 scum reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (isolation #276) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just so everyone knows, Army is commenting on my post that's commenting on Garmer's post.
In post 2551, Nero Cain wrote:I also
kinda
agree Garmer that he seems to be hunting the other team. Dude has like 5 maybe 6 scum reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (isolation #277) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2564, RCEnigma wrote:Everyone knows you can only have 1 at a time.
^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (isolation #278) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In a 50 player game with 13 scum in it is odd to me to not have a good chunk of scum reads this early. I've played in smaller games with less scum and less pages where a player has 2 or 3 scum reads already or 3 or 4 in a large. So having >4 seems disproportionately off. Also just in general, I think its just v EZ to get gut scum reactions so im kinda shocked that its apparently so hard for ppl to get scumreads.

As for BR, we know the mafia factions are 6 each so BR having 5-6 scum reads matches up with that so I can see how garmr gets "hunting the other faction" from that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (isolation #279) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also I highly highly doubt that this game has any traitors/survivors since this is semi-open and factions numbers are announced.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #280) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

chk is free to jump on a pike and die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (isolation #281) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2580, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2578, Nero Cain wrote:chk is free to jump on a pike and die.
What if he us 1-shot pike-proof? :P
i'll brg more pikes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (isolation #282) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the more u push the more you are likely you are to push scum. Pushing such a small # does nothing but let scum coast.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (isolation #283) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2593, RCEnigma wrote:HOW DOES IT MAKE BR SCUM. Full stop.
if this is @ me, that's not why I was even pushing BR.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #284) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2592, Elsa Jay wrote:Does the SK actually gotta kill everyone?
no just Elsa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (isolation #285) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What the ever-loving fuck is that?

Firstly, this has nothing to do with Garmr's hunting.
Garmr is the one that's accusing BR of hunting the other team.
I'm just saying that I can understand why Garmr is thinking that.

I think your thing about hunting the weak scum from each scum team is :?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #286) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he's already voting BR though. I feel like he just wanted to comment on the situation without knowing what the situation was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (isolation #287) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

profii you don't get to talk about anyone's scum hunting since you haven't done any and have no scum reads.

I guess I might be your sole scum read since you sorta leaned scum on me after I called you scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (isolation #288) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2633, profii wrote:but ignoring my question means I've pointed out something illogical and you've no answer to it
I'll check but I don't think you've asked anything. If you haven't should I invoke LAL and lynch you?
In post 2633, profii wrote:perhaps you are right about that scum read
What scum read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (isolation #289) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2600, profii wrote:IMO my expectation is that among the 12 scum players we will probably have a mix of abilities
What if this is a Freudian slip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (isolation #290) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2719, Almost50 wrote:This is his one and only post in the whole thread. It was made more than a week ago, and *gulp* mod didn't even prof him, much less list him in the to-be-replaced list!
he's not even the worst of the lurkers. Shite vote.

VOTE: Dave

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (isolation #291) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets flashwagon Dave or Jamella

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #292) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2746, Black Ranger wrote:and if the argument from tictac is that convincing, why is Nero going for Dave?
What does the argument for Dave have to do with my vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (isolation #293) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Bad vote molla.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #294) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean. Dave's style makes him a bit of a tough read. I think the difference between town him and scum him is that as town he has these comments that reach conclusions style and scum him he's always "behind" and just makes hollow comments that amount to nothing and he has no conclusion. I felt like this was town him in the beginning but as the day wore on I started to feel like it was the later.

I caught Dave here. viewtopic.php?f=56&t=79544 Is this scum him in this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (isolation #295) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave is moving at a glacially slow pace and it feels p anti-town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (isolation #296) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2753, Black Ranger wrote:Well, is Jackal lockscum from not posting in the hood? This is only something you and KM should know;
The only way that KM or I would know if anyone is lockscum is if they are on our team and I have no team. I can understand the argument that he's only posted once so he's clearly scum that's lurking it out. :/ A look at his activity shows that he was p busy in mish mash up until the 12th but I've had mixed results with the "posting elsewhere means they are scum here" tell. I guess he makes for a decent d1 lynch and if it goes that way it goes that way but I'd like to explore Dave and see what others think about him. There are also scummier active lurkers like Jamellam nk15 and Vault dweller and I'm not sure why him over them. Also a lil' worried b/c "he's lurking!" is a safe EZ push from scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (isolation #297) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this game turned into shit the minute you guys refused to lynch Titus (who after getting the wagon off them hasn't been doing anything)

BR is scumreading Tic Tac right? And ofc she's OMGUS scum reading me. But if BR and tic tac is town then that means she's pushed nothing but town.

@ BR
For the sake of the argument you are town. If tic tac and I both flip town how would you feel about Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #298) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like you've used up your alotted "haven't read" posts. Can we get anything out of you thats not a pushback/discredit of me, Drixx is my BFF, or one of BR/tic tac are scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (isolation #299) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2766, Titus wrote:I'll be dead soon anyway.
lets hope. Shouldn't that be all the more reason to use your voice and get your reads out?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2772 (isolation #300) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't need a flip to have reads on the other 45 slots.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2787 (isolation #301) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how the fuck were u able to buy hand sanitizer?

thats p sus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (isolation #302) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is loud bd a clearly town claim but TPR isn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (isolation #303) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Drixx

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (isolation #304) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can I get comments on Dave, plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (isolation #305) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2796, Drixx wrote:Nero just pushed me for having hand sanitizer.
the guy has something no one else can buy. Let's lynch it already.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (isolation #306) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: dave

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #307) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, theoretically, he could be like a goon and still claim vig

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (isolation #308) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

regardless, im town and he's prob gonna shoot me so part of me just wants to lynch him so that doesn't happen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #309) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im town and you'll fuck us over. die

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (isolation #310) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2871, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2865, Nero Cain wrote:im town and you'll fuck us over. die

Your consideration for dave's reads right now is immensely influential. Almost like all of it was bullshit.
not really but im more concerned with keeping good town alive than a maybe town with shit reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (isolation #311) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus is too busy lurking in her scum PT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (isolation #312) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really, this is a shit show

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #313) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2887, RCEnigma wrote:Shoot garmr.
no

if he's shooting he should be shooting low impact lurkers. I posted a list a few pages ago, its a good list.

On one hand, part of me is like "well, his unwillingness to get leashed is confident nooby town" and the other part of me is "well there's alot of scum motivation in not wanting to be leashed"

ultimately, even if he was town I don't trust him to make good kills.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #314) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i thought u could read me better then that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (isolation #315) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2896, Black Ranger wrote:Why did you think I was shooting you in particular Nero?
im 1 of ur 5 or 6 scum reads. So fmpov there was a 17% you'd shoot me tonight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (isolation #316) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2905, RCEnigma wrote:But I'm weighing it against the fact vig is only going to be feared by scum.
b/c clearly town is ok with dying.

I think scum would be the one that butters them up so they don't shot+he shots elsewhere. Scum need dead bodies to win.

Also, I can't really understand what BR is saying sometimes.

O think if we are going to flashwagon someone its should be a scummy lurker.

VOTE: jamella

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3159 (isolation #317) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if all 3 big wagons (TSE/Titus, Rex, BR) were on scum that claimed a pr? Titus has gone back to lurking after the wagon getting off of her and doesn't have the urgency of a town BG that's worried she could die tonight. Rex hasn't done any hunting.

Amrun is still scum
insomnia makes sense as scum
Dave is prob scum
AF is prob scum
Fonz could be scum
profii is prob scum
exgix96 might be scum though useless slots just confuse me
QQ can die
Chk can die
Jamella can die
DS can die
nk15 could be scum
psyche can die

Wouldn't surprise me if this day ends in a no lynch which is kinda ass but oh well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (isolation #318) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and ofc A50 can die, what kind of game would this be without an "a50 has died n1" post?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #319) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think wagon stalled @ 24.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (isolation #320) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1873, chkflip wrote:
In post 1866, Amrun wrote:Worth being said that tracker could easily also be scum so like. -shrug-
kinda maniplutive. So could kinda see it coming from scum.
In post 1877, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE:

Clearing the slate here if there's a vote out.
kinda weird to unvote here.
In post 2570, chkflip wrote:Is that an SK fakeclaim ya got lined up there Garmr?
my gut reaction was that this was scummy but rereading it I'm more... :? Why did you think this?

Wasn't hard scum reading u @ all and u were way down the totem pole. But rereading your ISO u r pretty null aside from the twich I got from 1873

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (isolation #321) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness, you
ARE
scum in a large # of my games.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (isolation #322) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like come on Titus, there are going be
at least
2 bullets and a knife flying around tonight and you're basically stalling giving reads/opinions on the majority of players b/c you need "flips".

If u were a BG there's a decent chance that you'd eat a bullet meant for someone else but when you that you need flips
before you can give reads/opinions
it sounds like you expect to not die tonight no?

and that just doesn't come off as a town BG attitude to me. *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3842 (isolation #323) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3695, Titus wrote:His personality towards me screams red mafia.
b/c u r blue?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3843 (isolation #324) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3694, RCEnigma wrote:Drixx counterclaimed br day 1
He also CC'd tic tac which was kinda dumb since there were bound to be multiple killing roles so it seems dumb from his POV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3847 (isolation #325) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not sure if I really buy into the whole piss is a town Miller+ that targeted town Titus.

Titus' lack of scum hunting d1 and so far today and her play being mostly reactionary points to her being scum, IMO.

Amrun is still scum too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3852 (isolation #326) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ours is The Quiet Place btw

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3856 (isolation #327) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

all you've really done is claim miller and then Titus claims you visited her and then you said you wouldn't confirm or deny but said you WOULD have targeted Titus if you did...so IG you ARE confirming?

Why do u think u should be town read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3857 (isolation #328) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this also feels slippy to me. Like why am I red instead of blue?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3870 (isolation #329) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also gonna subscribe to the 1 scum from each faction in each hood so there are 4 scum in

DrDoLittle
pisskop
Almost50
Elsa Jay
bob3141
SausasaurusRex
Chkflip
The Fonz
Pine
Drixx
Psyche
NotaJumbleofNumbers
insomnia
Black Ranger
ar98mubarik

and 6 scum in

Chemist1422
BBmolla
Garmr
UltimatePlank
Psyche
NorwegianboyEE
Hectic
Jamelia
bob3141
davesaz
Not Known 15
Rhinox
Cat Scratch Fever
QuantumQuasar
Titus
EeveeLution Army
dsjstr
profii
Non lmh
eth0s
Amrun
Creature (replaces Emperor FlippyNips)
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Egix96
AaronFrost
RCEnigma (replaces hersho)
clidd
gobbledygook
VaultDweller
Yiley
Pink Ball

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3874 (isolation #330) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3872, Titus wrote:
In post 3857, Nero Cain wrote:
this also feels slippy to me. Like why am I red instead of blue?
Jackal's flip. You knew Jackal was going to block me. You were practically grandstanding it.
would scum waste a rb on a BG with all those vig claims and a rando chance to block an investigate?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3875 (isolation #331) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

planning on doing any scumhunting today, Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3883 (isolation #332) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3882, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3877, gobbledygook wrote:Yeah Nero is town.
I second this

please vote so we can go to night ty
yes, I'm town can we pls talk about something else?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3889 (isolation #333) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3876, pisskop wrote:
In post 3870, Nero Cain wrote:Also gonna subscribe to the 1 scum from each faction in each hood so there are 4 scum in

Also gonna subscribe to the 1 scum from each faction in each hood so there are 4 scum in
Im gonna reserve judgment,but I think that its more random than that. one hood clean, two-three with shared hoods.

w.e.
*shrugz*

maybe but suggesting that hoods are randomly distributed is just as much as outguessing the mod as suggesting that there are 2 of each scum in each hood (which, IMO, there is minimal evidence for). There's also some potential scum motivation (IMO) by suggesting that there isn't a pattern as it opens up a ton of extras pushes scum can make. Like the whole idea of mirrored scum teams is just old school modding and 2 scum in each hood does make sense with that + it gives neither scum team an advantage over the other if they can both see what's going on in each hood, at least until their scum members die.

It also helps me (and potentially other town) to focus my scum hunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3890 (isolation #334) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like for instance, I think all of

NorwegianboyE
Jamelia
Not Known 15
QuantumQuasar
dsjstr
Egix96
clidd
VaultDweller

are various degrees of useless/scummy but I'm likely wrong since I feel like

profii
Amrun
Titus
davesaz
Psyche
AaronFrost

are the scummiest non-hood

I mean I could still be wrong but I have something to think abou and work off of

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3891 (isolation #335) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh nm, psyche is in a hood. lets replace him with QQ

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3892 (isolation #336) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Rex and Piss are the scumiest from their hood, I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3893 (isolation #337) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The Fonz
Pine
Drixx
Psyche
insomnia
Black Ranger [Not confirmed]

I bet the SK is here. I'd prob just drain this hood. I think Fonz is scummy, I think Pine not participating/hardcore lurking is a bit scummy but kinda null since I think he does this as both alignments. Although you could make the argument that scum him might try harder. Fonz seems scummy but he could just be bad town. Psyche is useless but I was mostly scumreading his slot b/c Kage's contributions were a bag of wank. Insomnia seems a little scummy but IG my reasoning is weak. We'll see how BR flips.

Drixx just needs to die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3895 (isolation #338) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

k any thoughts on the game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3900 (isolation #339) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3898, QuantumQuasar wrote:Titus and Aaron Frost seem clear because they lynched the two dead maf?
this doesn't really work in MB. + the two mafia weren't even lynched. Did they vote em?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3901 (isolation #340) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

both slots voted Jakel. Not exactly impossible for scum to vote their buddy but I guess I could understand why 1 might think they are not red scum but neither voted KM, so why do you not think they couldn't be blue?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3902 (isolation #341) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3398, Drixx wrote:In case it wasn't clear ... I hard counterclaim vig. I'm a vig. So either you think there's more than one of us or one of us is lying.
I think this is to dumb to be town. He's in a 50p and thinks he's the sole vig?

the fuck is this shit?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3905 (isolation #342) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean that was on d1. He CC'd tic tac

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3909 (isolation #343) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ QQ

In post 3901, Nero Cain wrote:both slots voted Jakel. Not exactly impossible for scum to vote their buddy but I guess I could understand why 1 might think they are not red scum but neither voted KM, so why do you not think they couldn't be blue?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3915 (isolation #344) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's a um very complex theory but im not understanding why that makes Titus and AF not blue?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3919 (isolation #345) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

u don't have the umph to derail a wagon but a lynch in 1 day seems eh? Maybe scum are bussing here, idk but I feel like scum wants to go to night ASAP. Like I guess there's some balance between dragging out the day and hurrying the day up both extremes seem scummy, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3920 (isolation #346) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3918, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:(Btw I'm not budging from my stance that we need to be killing all the empty or entirely useless inactive slots because this game can very easily become nearly unplayable if we don't)
agree.

I wish we had decent vigs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3925 (isolation #347) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, there are only 5 slots that need to be replaced. Jamm isn't on the list but should prob be added. So 6.

game just seems much emptier b/c there are a ton of players that post useless one-liners and don't play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3931 (isolation #348) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3928, profii wrote:If I was a vig I would have shot Nero.
is it b/c I expressed suspicion on your slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3932 (isolation #349) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, I get OMGUS and I do know that town do do it but at the same time it does make me hate the slot even more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3935 (isolation #350) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3933, chkflip wrote:hahaha he said do do.
we all do it :shifty:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3952 (isolation #351) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3957 (isolation #352) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3950, Something_Smart wrote:Did we get a VT claim yet for Fonz?
mo, he claimed novice neo for ???? reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3961 (isolation #353) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can we do profii or Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3964 (isolation #354) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but Titus is not scumhunting at all. I really don't understand why an outted BP isn't doing anything but ok, I can lynch other scum.

Amrun

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3965 (isolation #355) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

[post=Amrun]Amrun[/post]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3966 (isolation #356) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

jesus

VOTE: Amrun

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3968 (isolation #357) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What reads am I forgetting?

Do you think there are multiple red or blue scum in my hood?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3969 (isolation #358) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also thats a VERY strong reaction to an amrun vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3972 (isolation #359) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but what reads am I forgetting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3977 (isolation #360) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3971, Not Known 15 wrote:While ignoring the main wagon you pretended to want to lynch earlier...
I'm ok with letting him "vig" in useless slots and this day is moving way fast.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4187 (isolation #361) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ar wagon is dumb. I want to start killing scum.

VOTE: Titus

Amrun is also a good wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4188 (isolation #362) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe Drixx

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4193 (isolation #363) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are we really that much better than TOS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4195 (isolation #364) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine can totally be scum btw.

I kinda wish the mod would just modkill the slots b/c those empty slots are just making the game hard for town (if they are town) and that's really unfair.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4197 (isolation #365) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like if we spent the next 3 days killing Jam, Non and Ar. We could potentially have 6 town killed at night. To me, the risk far outweighs the reward.
and none of those are even the scummist lurker.

Vaultdweller is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4198 (isolation #366) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that said there are actively scummy players like Titus, Amrun, Profii etc.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4200 (isolation #367) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they r all scummy. Drain the swamp hood.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4208 (isolation #368) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I actually don't hate #'s. He's null. I mean I guess you could argue that he
IS
scum by being so null and under the radar.

Psyche was null and useless but I just kinda disliked everything that Kage posted.

insomnia I didn't really like how he handled TSE. Like that whole "I don't want to vote TSE b/c he's funny." and using something that has 0 to do with the game seems like scum reasoning to me. OFC he does eventually vote TSE but eh...

Pine was a
MAJOR
lurksack and I think that in of itself is scummy. Dunno why he's been active today and his last few posts are kinda
LAMIST

Honestly? Drixx needs to go at this point. He fakeclaimed as vig to get tic tac lynched, he fakeclaimed to get BR lynched. His day 1 fakeclaim is scummier than his d2 fakeclaim b/c CCing a vig claim d1 means he has to believe that there were no other vigs and thats just way too stupid for an experienced player.

I'm not really sure why Fonz claimed d2 and his whine about how I'm bound to git scum just b/c I have more than 2 scumreads still doesn't sit right with me.

I'd lynch Drixx first and then its a toss-up between Fonz and insomnia. But watch it be Pine. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4210 (isolation #369) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4204, Titus wrote:Sounds like Nero just wants to lynch someone active and he doesn't care who it is.
there have been 8 flips. Who are your non-Nero scumreads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4214 (isolation #370) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4211, Titus wrote:You mean the same Drixx that shot scum? Drixx didn't fake that.
That doesn't exactly mean anything in MB. As he could still be the red killer (I assume he's claiming the KM shot?)

In post 4211, Titus wrote:Why is Fonz in your lynchpool Nero?
What is the point in asking a question that I literally just answered?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4219 (isolation #371) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4215, Titus wrote:Fonz stated a truth. That's no reason to scumread him.
but it
IS
my reasoning. Just b/c you don't like it doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have that reasoning.

There's no guarantee that any of my scumreads were correct so it seemed like just a discredit.
In post 4215, Titus wrote:That's moronic.
So is CCing a day 1 vig claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4221 (isolation #372) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4208, Nero Cain wrote:I actually don't hate #'s. He's null. I mean I guess you could argue that he IS scum by being so null and under the radar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4223 (isolation #373) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4220, Titus wrote:You're stretching so much my hammies hurt.
If you are scum then its possible that you do have more information. Looking sideways at someone that discredits you and suspecting someone for making a bunch of CC's to get vigs lynched isn't horrible reasoning I think and at least I'm scumhunting unlike you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4224 (isolation #374) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4222, Titus wrote:
In post 4221, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4208, Nero Cain wrote:I actually don't hate #'s. He's null. I mean I guess you could argue that he IS scum by being so null and under the radar.
This doesn't answer why you won't vote there with a wagon there to get a read on him.
*shrugs* that's how my mind works. If I don't think the reasoning is good or the slot is just pretty null I don't really have a reason to think its scum. Prob why I wasn't on the dumbass tic tac mislynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4227 (isolation #375) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, notice the hypocrisy. You are saying that I can't scum read Fonz for trying to discredit me but you were screaming bloody murder when tic tac voted you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4228 (isolation #376) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4225, Titus wrote:Again, why won't you vote numbers? Why instead do you talk about lynching active slots?
if you want #'s lynched why aren't you trying to lead there? U are going with the safe least resistance lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (isolation #377) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4225, Titus wrote:Nero, repeating a falsehood that denies my scumhunting doesn't make it true at all.
What have you done?

You came in and called both the 2 leading wagons that weren't you, scum. They were both town.

You OMGUS scum read me.

You are scumreading #'s for ????

You think Pine is scum for wanting to vote Drixx.

On d1 u said you needed flips to scumhunt (which I think is a crock of shit and just stalling) I think your "hunting" is almost nonexistent and just very bland and surface lvl.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4233 (isolation #378) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4225, Titus wrote:I haven't done all the optimal things I could
So why aren't you doing these things?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4235 (isolation #379) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she's a lawyer. Why are you in here defending her? She's a big girl that can handle herself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4238 (isolation #380) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4236, Something_Smart wrote:Imagine sticking up for each other in a team game.
there's an older scum tell that ppl that answer q's directed @ someone else is more likely to be scum.

Do you think it was the correct play to let Elsa answer a q that was for Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4241 (isolation #381) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Elsa how do you really feel about Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4247 (isolation #382) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4243, chkflip wrote:Nobody has recieved a loud from Titus.

That's not weird to anybody else?
Drixx hasn't posted yet and she's claiming that she was blocked n1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4248 (isolation #383) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Titus not being proven to be loud is not why I'm scum reading her. I was scumreading TSE first, but Titus' replace in and pushing the top 2 leading wagons that were not her seemed very very survivalist. I felt like her "i need flips!" was very stally and not a very town response.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4249 (isolation #384) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she doesn't seem phased that she'd lynched nothing but town and wants to spend days lynching null slots and not scumhunt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (isolation #385) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes but sitting there and going "I can't scum hunt until X players are dead!" aligns perfectly with a scum agenda. Your VCA isn't all that accurate anways.

Who would you be willing to lynch today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (isolation #386) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4252, Titus wrote:Instead, you're tunneling me and making noise.
Didn't scum Titus keep calling my tunnel on her in Star Wars noise?

In fairness, I tunnel as both alignments but you've played with me enough to know that I do tunnel as town. So why is my tunnel scummy as opposed to a town tunnel?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (isolation #387) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4253, Titus wrote:vendetta nonsense and noise.
I have a vendetta against you? I just think you are scum this game is all but nice discredit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (isolation #388) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4253, Titus wrote:As of now, you, Pine, any lurker.
This list is fucking disgusting. Its d3 and your only scum read on an active slot is a guy that was scumreading you before you even replaced in?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (isolation #389) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4256, Titus wrote:
In post 4255, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4253, Titus wrote:vendetta nonsense and noise.
I have a vendetta against you? I just think you are scum this game is all but nice discredit.
Name one game where you haven't tunneled me Nero. Go ahead. I'll wait.
thats not a vendetta. I can't remember all the game names but I know there have been games where I didn't scum read you and you
ARE
scum in a large number of the games we are in together. So yes, I do tunnel u often but then u are scum often so....

I don't think ur claim that im vendetta tunneling you doesn't mesh with reality. There's no way I had the foresight to know you'd replace into a slot that I was already scum reading
AND
I actually unvoted you since I was willing to give you a shot and she how things went. Calling my tunnel on you a vendetta is just
ATE
. Why does town u want sympathy for being tunneled? If you want to argue that I can't read you well, then fine but that's very very different from vendetta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4260 (isolation #390) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4258, Titus wrote:you whiteknighting all the wagons town puts together.
this feels very
LAMIST
and pandering. The Tic Tac wagon was dumb. The BR wagon went so fast b/c scum wanted to get to night ASAP. I'm also right b/c they both flipped town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4261 (isolation #391) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4258, Titus wrote:Remember KM? Yeah you chainsaws Drixx hard.
Am I blue now? P sure you were calling me red b4. U r just all over the place huh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4263 (isolation #392) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also it's just funny that you claim Drixx is leading when all he's done is fakeclaim to get our vigs lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4264 (isolation #393) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4262, pisskop wrote:nero v titus is dumb, id think nero is scum before i think titus is
Who else do u think is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4267 (isolation #394) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4266, pisskop wrote:both vigs dying makes this a really slow game and makes scum stronger.
I wonder who we have to thank for that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (isolation #395) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shhh, they are just scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4281 (isolation #396) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4275, davesaz wrote:I don't see any of the scumtells I would normally pick up from Titus.
What scum tells?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4290 (isolation #397) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like having to burn lynched on empty slots is unfair to town and if they are scum its unfair that they have a lurker slot.

I don't understand that if we are going to lynch lurker slots why we don't lynch an active lurker like vaultdweller or even numbers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4294 (isolation #398) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fair. Who u wanna lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4299 (isolation #399) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4297, davesaz wrote:Gotta be honest here, I don't know offhand. I popped in at midnight my time after having not spent a lot of time on this today. Maybe tomorrow.
but its d3. Seems like you'd have more of an opinion of the game at this point.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”