Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4248, Nero Cain wrote:but Titus not being proven to be loud is not why I'm scum reading her. I was scumreading TSE first, but Titus' replace in and pushing the top 2 leading wagons that were not her seemed very very survivalist. I felt like her "i need flips!" was very stally and not a very town response.
It's not really and you know it. I read people by their relationships with each other. My VCA works best later. We had such stalling earlier because none of the wagons were on scum.

We can look at KM to see the blue agenda because KM was likely the blue head. I just haven't had the time to do so.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes but sitting there and going "I can't scum hunt until X players are dead!" aligns perfectly with a scum agenda. Your VCA isn't all that accurate anways.

Who would you be willing to lynch today?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4249, Nero Cain wrote:she doesn't seem phased that she'd lynched nothing but town and wants to spend days lynching null slots and not scumhunt.
It's early game. Mislynches happen. You're naysaying each lynch and not hunting. Instead, you're tunneling me and making noise.

This IS creating associatives. We can see who objected and who didn't. Chkflip's sudden change is a clear link to Anumbers.

Even if that turns to me, we can know more. We know scum are unaware of investigators to block. We know that Nero and Pine are linked because of how Nero treated Pine and Nero's refusal to reassess.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4251, Nero Cain wrote:yes but sitting there and going "I can't scum hunt until X players are dead!" aligns perfectly with a scum agenda. Your VCA isn't all that accurate anways.

Who would you be willing to lynch today?
As of now, you, Pine, any lurker.

I wouldn't lynch Elsa, Drixx, Ank or anyone trying to lead instead of vendetta nonsense and noise.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4252, Titus wrote:Instead, you're tunneling me and making noise.
Didn't scum Titus keep calling my tunnel on her in Star Wars noise?

In fairness, I tunnel as both alignments but you've played with me enough to know that I do tunnel as town. So why is my tunnel scummy as opposed to a town tunnel?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4253, Titus wrote:vendetta nonsense and noise.
I have a vendetta against you? I just think you are scum this game is all but nice discredit.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4255, Nero Cain wrote:
I have a vendetta against you? I just think you are scum this game is all but nice discredit.
Name one game where you haven't tunneled me Nero. Go ahead. I'll wait.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4253, Titus wrote:As of now, you, Pine, any lurker.
This list is fucking disgusting. Its d3 and your only scum read on an active slot is a guy that was scumreading you before you even replaced in?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4254, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4252, Titus wrote:Instead, you're tunneling me and making noise.
Didn't scum Titus keep calling my tunnel on her in Star Wars noise?

In fairness, I tunnel as both alignments but you've played with me enough to know that I do tunnel as town. So why is my tunnel scummy as opposed to a town tunnel?
I can't tell the difference because you literally always do it. I just suspect you're scum due to the vapidness of your hunting and you whiteknighting all the wagons town puts together. Do I know you are? No.

Do I know you're proscum, yes. With you, it will be neigh on impossible to get wagons going without 100 knowledge. With you, scum are free to lurk because you'll make noise on their behalf.

Remember KM? Yeah you chainsaws Drixx hard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4256, Titus wrote:
In post 4255, Nero Cain wrote:
Name one game where you haven't tunneled me Nero. Go ahead. I'll wait.
thats not a vendetta. I can't remember all the game names but I know there have been games where I didn't scum read you and you
ARE
scum in a large number of the games we are in together. So yes, I do tunnel u often but then u are scum often so....

I don't think ur claim that im vendetta tunneling you doesn't mesh with reality. There's no way I had the foresight to know you'd replace into a slot that I was already scum reading
AND
I actually unvoted you since I was willing to give you a shot and she how things went. Calling my tunnel on you a vendetta is just
ATE
. Why does town u want sympathy for being tunneled? If you want to argue that I can't read you well, then fine but that's very very different from vendetta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4258, Titus wrote:you whiteknighting all the wagons town puts together.
this feels very
LAMIST
and pandering. The Tic Tac wagon was dumb. The BR wagon went so fast b/c scum wanted to get to night ASAP. I'm also right b/c they both flipped town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4258, Titus wrote:Remember KM? Yeah you chainsaws Drixx hard.
Am I blue now? P sure you were calling me red b4. U r just all over the place huh?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

nero v titus is dumb, id think nero is scum before i think titus is
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also it's just funny that you claim Drixx is leading when all he's done is fakeclaim to get our vigs lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4262, pisskop wrote:nero v titus is dumb, id think nero is scum before i think titus is
Who else do u think is scum?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

i dont have a read on the game.

youd have to let me look around.

cant we just rope a dope something and wittle the game down? Scum have to start cross killing or risk towns wrath. This is a marathon of a game, not a sprint. Get the edge now.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ironically, the SK and both vigs dying makes this a really slow game and makes scum stronger.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4266, pisskop wrote:both vigs dying makes this a really slow game and makes scum stronger.
I wonder who we have to thank for that?

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

The town for lynching the suspicous Vigilantes that happened to be twins for Odd and Even nights.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Honestly I dont have an opinion on the wagons, but I think we could easily lynch off those two wagons. And also if you SRed Garmr but didnt push that you earn bonus points.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Anyone who thinks Nero is scum this game please read this game and be wrong
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shhh, they are just scum

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 4245, Titus wrote:
In post 4243, chkflip wrote:Nobody has recieved a loud from Titus.

That's not weird to anybody else?
It's day 2. N1 red scum almost certainly blocked me.

Why not block me if it's a free mislynch?
Why red scum specifically?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 4272, gobbledygook wrote:

Good question.
VOTE: Titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4273, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 4272, gobbledygook wrote:

Good question.
VOTE: Titus
The flip with the odd night roleblocker and sheer overconfidence certain slots have for me not getting a loud result off, even when a bodyguard is self resolving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”