NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1567 (isolation #200) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1557, Nero Cain wrote:town/scum tells are relative. Glitch only pushed you b/c someone else already made the vig push so it was EZ for him to co-opt it.I kinda think MM is town though I literally don't care about his alignment and think his reads are bad. a50 could be scum. Who else is pushing you?
Jackson i guess.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1568 (isolation #201) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1564, superbowl9 wrote:Also can you respond to this Norway? I found it very compelling
What’s compelling? I said i unvoted so there wouldn’t be quickhammers. A50 said he doesn’t believe in that explanation.
Then A50 accuses me of PR hunting. (Which is just kinda BS.)
That’s all there is to that i think?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1569 (isolation #202) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Where is Glitch anyway, he’s been really inactive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1571 (isolation #203) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s not a scumclaim because town sometimes does it too, i was just trying to discourage it by stating it to be a scumclaim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1572 (isolation #204) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1570, superbowl9 wrote:If you think quickhammering is a scumclaim (which it is), why would you be averse to it? You get a scum caught and get your scumread (who apparently you won't believe a PR claim from so waiting for claim is meaningless anyways) elimmed.
Also you got the timeline wrong, their claim is what makes them more likely to be scum.
I scumread them more than i initially did.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1577 (isolation #205) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not the most scummy player herw by far, even if you don’t TR me as strongly i don’t see why i should be elimmed first Stan.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1581 (isolation #206) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1574, stan1ey wrote:but what has NBEE done to achieve clout this game? all he has done really is simp for nero and double down on glitch after a claim. Also last game I played with NBEE he was obviously town from the get go, here his attitude is entirely different. Ik he already said that that game he made more of an effort to appear town but eh I dont really see why he wouldnt here even if isnt the same role
Also this is just bad, like scum bad.
If not Glitch i’d happily vote Stan1ey.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1582 (isolation #207) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1580, stan1ey wrote:
In post 1577, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not the most scummy player herw by far, even if you don’t TR me as strongly i don’t see why i should be elimmed first Stan.
Nero is the scummiest if u wanna vote there with me mate
Why would you ask your scumread to vote with you? This is just weird and i don’t see how it’s an natural mindset from you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1591 (isolation #208) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:facepalm:
This fucking game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1596 (isolation #209) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Stan, my problem with your read on me is that you are basing it on ONE game where i was pretty universally townread early on, something which is usually an rare occurence for me. There have been games where i’m town and have been wagoned to E-1 and scumread universally because of my FIRST post in the game, and then i make 200 posts to convince them but they still all think i’m obvscum for dumbass reasons.
Point is, you can’t just take one game as a pointer that when i’m town i’m always townread because that’s not reality.
Another problem is that i can’t tell if you’re scum that decided to use meta as an excuse to opportunistically scumread me or you are town that thinks you’ve gotten awesome at reading me based on very little. Because i can’t seperate the two it makes it hard for me to tell if you’re tunneling because you’re stubborn or you have no reason to change your read becausr you are scum and found yourself a nice little point to press on which absolves responsibility and doesn’t require you to actually look for genuine scumtells in this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1643 (isolation #210) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1616, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:Norway, do you prefer playing as town or scum? How much?
Depends on the game/Players etc. I don't rank games by my alignment because it really doesn't matter much, i mostly just prefer playing games where i'm having fun.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1644 (isolation #211) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1611, Hiraki wrote:norwee clearly flips town here but he's being wrong about what the correct attitude to take here is
I can't give zero fucks and keep a cool attitude like you do.
But sometimes i wish i could.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1645 (isolation #212) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What has A50 actually done that isn't scumreading me btw? They seem a bit too narrow in their focus here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1646 (isolation #213) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1601, Glitch wrote:I think the Nero/Norway duo have a scary grip on how the town thinks and if it's not one scum in there then they both are. We've gotta break this up
Spoken like a true scumlord.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1648 (isolation #214) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1647, superbowl9 wrote:A50 replaced in recently and thought you were obvscum not really tunneling imo
That's exactly what i did when i replaced into a newbie game as scum once. Just immediately claiming someone is obvscum to mask the fact that i didn't really have a grasp on the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1650 (isolation #215) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then i wish he'd stop voting me and solve the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1652 (isolation #216) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1651, superbowl9 wrote:You're going in a circle -
"He's tunneling he needs to do something"
I give you reasons why he would do that
"Well I did that as scum one game too"
That's not really evidence
"Well he's tunneling and needs to do something"
What's your point?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1660 (isolation #217) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wouldn't mind an A50 wagon if we're doing that.
Stan is less scummy than A50 but i don't TR them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1661 (isolation #218) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1639, Nero Cain wrote:NorwegianboyEE (4):Almost50, JacksonVirgo , stan1ey, Glitch
A50 scum
Glitch scum
Stan1ey might or might not be scum
JacksonVirgo might be town

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1662 (isolation #219) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Stan1ey is scum with A50 i don't think Glitch would be mafia, that seems too blatant of a wagon. I'm also considering that Glitch was sick these latest days, that explains his relative inactivity since the claim.
Anyway since a wagon on the claimed PR is clearly not gaining support i'll do the next best choice from my wagon here.
VOTE: Almost50

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1666 (isolation #220) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1663, superbowl9 wrote:We have 1 day to deadline. Can we stop trying to throw votes around and consolidate on a wagon? At this rate we will end up with a no elim
Why do you have to force your pro-lynch-Ffwesnid agenda down our throat. :/
Wagons can build quickly if we want then too.
If nothing else works out i’ll vote the top wagon for the sake of a lynch being better than none at all. But forcing us to choose between only X options because of time constraints isn’t something i agree with.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1672 (isolation #221) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1669, SJReaver wrote:
In post 1662, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Stan1ey is scum with A50 i don't think Glitch would be mafia, that seems too blatant of a wagon. I'm also considering that Glitch was sick these latest days, that explains his relative inactivity since the claim.
Anyway since a wagon on the claimed PR is clearly not gaining support i'll do the next best choice from my wagon here.
You are literally voting someone because they are on your wagon.

Yes, this will convince others that you are not mafia.
Im no, that’s just an bonus. I scumread A50 for other reasons, i thought you were paying attention to the game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1674 (isolation #222) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1671, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1666, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wagons can build quickly if we want then too.
We have no time. To assume 10 other players will agree with and hop onto your vanity wagon with 1 day and little convincing is just delusional. We need to consolidate. If you wanted to elim someone else you had 9 days to make cases
K FFS.
VOTE: Fwesnid
Highly doubt this will flip scum btw. As all wonderful "consolidation wagons" tend to go.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1677 (isolation #223) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just don’t claim some nonsense like i’m a CW if this flips town. Because i don’t even want this lynch.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1790 (isolation #224) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh look, we had the time to consolidate the wagon to someone other than Fwesnid after all.
Now i won’t be acting all smug about this, but the "i told you so" feeling is running pretty strongly in me right now.
I believe in Fwesnid’s claim btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1791 (isolation #225) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Too bad Alisae noped out, but we can’t all be brutal Nero CIn animal tamers like i.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1792 (isolation #226) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wish you’d all grow a pair and go for a real big boi lymch such as Almost50 or Stan1ey.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1794 (isolation #227) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1682, SJReaver wrote:The thing that annoys me is that I don't want you eliminated.

I like you and think you're a good player. A better player than I am. I suspect that you're town but I go back and forth on it. In the end, you'll probably be more useful to town than I am.

Which kind of pisses me off.

If you, Nero, and superbowl worked together, I think we'd get a town win. I'm tossing Bell in there as well, now that I think about it, because he has good instincts. I'm waiting for Almost 50, Titus, and Haikari to impress me. I think they have it in them and am willing to wait until D2.
Yeeh boi, here comes the tsundere townreads.
"Hmph, it's not like i townread you or anything. I just think some of your posts have been a bit town indicative, you baka!!"
:lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1796 (isolation #228) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

SJReaver is town for that. Scum definitely would not have the wits to make that kinda posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1797 (isolation #229) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1795, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Anyone who thinks anyone is obvtown day 1 is fooling themselves
No, you're just bad at mafia if you don't think players can towntell hard in D1 of a game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1798 (isolation #230) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can tell you right now that SJReaver is never going to flip scum.
And if i'm wrong on that you can laugh at me post-game, but i'm not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1815 (isolation #231) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1812, JacksonVirgo wrote:I would much rather NEE as you all know but alas that's not seeming to be happening.
I feel for you feller. I’m not getting the lynch i want either.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1817 (isolation #232) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ll switch to Lapsa if it’s the remaining option.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1821 (isolation #233) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jackson, why did you scumread me? Anyway i can convince you i’m town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1829 (isolation #234) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your main pointd are me reacting emotionally to people scumreading me and then you believe these are scum indicative traits correct?
I can point you to towngames where i exhibit this exact same behaviour and then also point out i’ve never reacted emotionally to people scumreading me when i have the mafia allignment.
Here’s an example of a towngame where i’m scumread hard and react the way you seem to believe is scum indicative for me:
Open 787 Lovers mafia -> viewtopic.php?f=51&t=83760

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1830 (isolation #235) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Here’s a towngame where i change my votes a lot. My allignment= Town.
Newbie 1981 -> viewtopic.php?f=50&t=81899
When i’m scum: Not changing my votes a lot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1831 (isolation #236) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Here’s a game where i was mafia. Scumread by a lot of people. My reaction: Not emotional.
Open 770 Fusion Mafia -> viewtopic.php?f=52&t=81655

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1833 (isolation #237) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My read on BM was different to Nero in this game. I TR Nero in this game, i read BM wrongly as scum in that game, which has affected my future reads of *similar player*
It makes sense.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1838 (isolation #238) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1834, JacksonVirgo wrote:Your D1 does not match well with that game at all. You also unvote a lot which I do not remember you doing however I will check now
I’m not expecting any of my games to be a 1x1 replica, in fact. Kill me now if that ever happens, i don’t want to become a bore.
My point is thst i do similar things that you seem to asscertain as scum indicative of me... as town. Which shows you need a different method of reading me because your current one is flawed. (As evident by you scumreading me when i’m town. But you won’t know that until later, just something to think about when and if i flip)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1847 (isolation #239) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw those are all smaller games. If you want games that are more reminiscent of town!me in larges. Here are examples:

Large Normal 226 -> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82371
Large Normal 224 -> viewtopic.php?f=55&t=81317

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1869 (isolation #240) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

72 already is a wagon so prefer this over Lapsa.
VOTE: 72Offsuit

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1870 (isolation #241) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s more informative too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1882 (isolation #242) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let me ask back at you, what do we learn from a Lapsa flip 72?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1885 (isolation #243) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Copycat.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1890 (isolation #244) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Lapsa town= biggest waste of all time.
If Lapsa scum= still no idea who teammates are because they haven’t said anything of relevance.
I wish Lapsa could just eat a vig shot or something, and we’d wagon someone less flipbaity.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1894 (isolation #245) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1892, 72offsuit wrote:If he is scum, then the main pushers of his wagon are more likely to be town.
Do you think scum would defend a slot like Lapsa if they were teammates?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1934 (isolation #246) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1910, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1890, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Lapsa scum= still no idea who teammates are because they haven’t said anything of relevance.
Glitch has been talking up a pl on Lapsa since his first post and had him as a light scum read in one of his posts. When fre was getting wagoned ralph vanity voted lapsa. I think its a somewhat common scum tactic for scum to sit there and vanity vote thier buddy while town lynched town. Could lapsa be getting bussed here?
It’s a possibility that should be looked at if he flips scum. But i’d prefer us all to just vote someone like Almost50 because it’s more informative over all. And 72 is looking better to me for bringing up scummy things he thinks A50 has done.
Uncle Norwee needs you to do your part for the town. Are you patriotic enough?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1954 (isolation #247) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want YOU!
To join the wagon on Almost50.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1976 (isolation #248) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1950, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1623, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1604, Almost50 wrote:I made my stance abundantly clear, I believe. Norwee is the way to go. Not gonna be swayed off this one.
but the post you were responding to is about people giving stances on Fwesnid and 72. Even if Norway were scum there's still 4 scum outside of him.
I caught him and not any of the other 4
10+ new pages since your latest post and this is all you came up with?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1998 (isolation #249) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1984, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1672, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Im no, that’s just an bonus. I scumread A50 for other reasons, i thought you were paying attention to the game?
Why don't you lay all your cards on the table? Tell everyone you are confused and can't tell if I am a PR or not, because I didn't bother crumbing my role as I replaced in. Your confusion is now serious because you don't know whether you should shoot me (or at the very least RB me) or not. You don't want to risk it because I SR you and thus EVEN IF you are not eliminated there's a chance I might return a guilty on you if I am an investigative, but if I am not then you need not worry about that. In short, you hope that you could get me to claim before the day is over, directly or indirectly.
Dude you can have delusions about my supposed worry about PR's as much as you want, it won't come true.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1999 (isolation #250) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1986, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1690, Fwesnid wrote:I am a 3-shot loud gunsmith.
Second PR Norwee managed to push to claim already. Well done town.

P.S. I'd look back at those who joined the wagon claiming it's not their preferred wagon but eh. These people likely already knew Fwesnid was not Scum and were preemptively washing off their hands from the burden.
Look, more delusions.
Fwesnid wasn't even a wagon i wanted yet you're pushing the blame of a town PR outing solely on me?
If you're town then you're one of the most tunnely and ridiculously misrepping ones i've seen in a long time. But you're scum so whatever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2001 (isolation #251) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1996, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1976, NorwegianboyEE wrote:10+ new pages since your latest post and this is all you came up with?
If the day goes on and we hit 5K posts this is still going to be my stance and you will still be the only vote target I have.
Disappointing, but it's what i'd expect from mafioso. Jackson was at least able to be reasoned with, you didn't even bother with my complete explanation of why i'm town in this game. Why are you still scumreading me? Is it OMGUS? Because your fragile heart can't handle that me as a town is scumreading you and so you must pin the blame on me as being mafia?
In post 1996, Almost50 wrote:Nero should be the Vig target tonight.
Just because they don't scumread me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2002 (isolation #252) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2000, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1998, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1984, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1672, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Im no, that’s just an bonus. I scumread A50 for other reasons, i thought you were paying attention to the game?
Why don't you lay all your cards on the table? Tell everyone you are confused and can't tell if I am a PR or not, because I didn't bother crumbing my role as I replaced in. Your confusion is now serious because you don't know whether you should shoot me (or at the very least RB me) or not. You don't want to risk it because I SR you and thus EVEN IF you are not eliminated there's a chance I might return a guilty on you if I am an investigative, but if I am not then you need not worry about that. In short, you hope that you could get me to claim before the day is over, directly or indirectly.
Dude you can have delusions about my supposed worry about PR's as much as you want, it won't come true.
THANK YOU.

This response
confirms
Norwee
knows
I am TOWN. Otherwise, I wouldn't be "delusional". I would be "faking".
Seriously?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2004 (isolation #253) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1995, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:UH, I probably should move my vote. VOTE: Norway
Not a good vote reasoning imo.
There are two clearly defined sides here, explain why you're voting me over A50.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2005 (isolation #254) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2003, Almost50 wrote:Again.. delusional can't be Scum.
You're embarassing yourself with this weak stuff A50.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2006 (isolation #255) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2003, Almost50 wrote:I care whom you VOTED.
yeah so you're just going to completely ignore the actual situation behind that vote where everyone was saying that Fwesnid was the only wagon they'd be willing to join at that point and i actually got scumread for not wanting to vote him?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2007 (isolation #256) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2003, Almost50 wrote:Also also, why wasn't I tunnely in our previous game? Or the one before it? Or the one before them??
You weren't really. That's one of the reasons i scumread you, i don't think it's genuine how you're hyperfocusing on me and Nero. (Two of the players with the most posts so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2008 (isolation #257) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I really was expecting more than: "Aha!! Gotcha! You used a word!" to explain why you're so aggressive and confident, but i guess that was too much to ask for.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2011 (isolation #258) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If A50 flips scum I Keep Siteflaking should be put under some serious scrutiny for that vote imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2012 (isolation #259) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2010, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 2004, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1995, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:UH, I probably should move my vote. VOTE: Norway
There are two clearly defined sides here, explain why you're voting me over A50.
More info from the flip.
Why is my flip more informative than A50's?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2013 (isolation #260) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero, you should vote Almost50.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2014 (isolation #261) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Even if you didn't agree entirely on A50 at first, the fact that he's trying to push us as a team is disgusting and should convince you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2020 (isolation #262) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your scumdar is broken.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2026 (isolation #263) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2022, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2006, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2003, Almost50 wrote:I care whom you VOTED.
yeah so you're just going to completely ignore the actual situation behind that vote where everyone was saying that Fwesnid was the only wagon they'd be willing to join at that point and i actually got scumread for not wanting to vote him?
So, you admit to care more about how YOU are being read than actually catching scum?
Did you notice that your argument completely flopped and are trying to mask that fact by bringing up something else unimpressive?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2029 (isolation #264) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You should have chosen a better target A50, i can keep dismantling your BS all day.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2032 (isolation #265) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So do you actually find me more or less town than A50?
Voting based on more interactions just shows that you'd vote anyone with the highest post count. Which isn't really something i'd consider townie of you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2033 (isolation #266) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2031, Almost50 wrote:P.S. If it takes eliminating me to get you eliminated and Nero vigged I will gladly walk into the gas chamber myself.
Do it then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2035 (isolation #267) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd LOVE for you to help me kill you A50, because i know you're flipping scum. :lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2037 (isolation #268) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2034, SJReaver wrote:
In post 2000, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1998, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Dude you can have delusions about my supposed worry about PR's as much as you want, it won't come true.
THANK YOU.

This response
confirms
Norwee
knows
I am TOWN. Otherwise, I wouldn't be "delusional". I would be "faking".
No, it doesn't. Even as a 'scum syntax' argument, this is weak.

I know you're smarter than this so I'm wondering what the deal is.
The deal is that he's falling apart from the seams due to the cognitive pressure of rolling scum. You don't have to waste time trying to understand him, he's just scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2046 (isolation #269) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2041, SJReaver wrote:I struggle to see any value in those slots. I have to ask myself if town!Norway would. Lapsa's iso is a barren field and 72 a dungheap.

I don't know! Maybe?

This is so stupid. I was looking forward to reading Almost50's takes. I thought I finally got a strong townlean from Norway and then he pulls this. And Bell is flaking now. How the hell do you go from "I am sure this is scum and take responsibility if he flips green" to "Oh, I misunderstood a joke. Gonna unvote now" in under 12 hours?
:?
Why are you so upset. If those crappy slots are not scum they'll be PoE'd by the time of maximum 2 days. I wanna lynch informative and wolfy slots. I literally don't care about voting flipbaity slots at this point and you shouldn't either.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2047 (isolation #270) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2041, SJReaver wrote:I struggle to see any value in those slots. I have to ask myself if town!Norway would. Lapsa's iso is a barren field and 72 a dungheap.
If i was scum and saw town slots with crappy ISO i would be advocating/voting for them today.
But i'm not and that proves i have a town mindset because i'm worried about bigger things.
You've gotta lot to learn yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2048 (isolation #271) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You've gotta have controversial and risky opinions sometimes if you want to ride the game in the correct direction.
Playing it safe is what scum do.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2049 (isolation #272) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2046, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If those crappy slots are not scum they'll be PoE'd by the time of maximum 2 days.
Meant to say "Are eliminated" here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2050 (isolation #273) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are not eliminated*
Holy crap i suck at English.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2053 (isolation #274) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@SJReaver
Is there any reason you're unwilling to move to A50 other than that you hate the 72/Lapsa slots?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2054 (isolation #275) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2040, superbowl9 wrote:Is there some consensus between the 72/lapsa people? Because if so we can just let A50 Norway and co omgus till the end of the day and come together for an elim with a chance of hitting scum
This really bothers me, i don't like how you're classifying it as co-omgus when i've clearly gotten voted by a lot of people that i don't scumread back while A50 popped into the game with a scumread on me from the start and has been keeping it up for pretty much the whole game so far. It's not even close to an accurate representation.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2057 (isolation #276) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I noticed his hinting too. It wasn't exactly subtle, which is why i don't buy it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2061 (isolation #277) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2059, SJReaver wrote:I can hear all the townie arrogance in his post.
Scum can be arrogant too.
Why is it town indicative from him?

And you're voting me so by definition, you do believe scum can be arrogant because i've been quite bold this game. So i don't see why that should absolve A50 but not me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2063 (isolation #278) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2060, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 269, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm liking NPOM's content so far. Seems similar to their townplay i'm familiar with.
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 365, superbowl9 wrote:It doesn't make sense from any!stanley which is why we all realize he can't hold that position, so he backed off it. Because why would SvT fake an argument and why would SvS posture on pg 5 in a large and draw the shitstorm of attention we've gotten
Sure i don’t mind going back to this.
VOTE: Stan1ey
In post 768, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’d like everyone to read the argument between Glitch/Nero and see if you notice anything. If not i’ll point it out myself.
In post 820, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 818, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:VOTE: Lapsa I want to see if this wagon will make Lapsa contribute more.
I don’t think it will. And Lapsa looks like low-hanging fruit anyway. A flip on them would give us nothing.
In post 850, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He makes short comments and statements with his quote, but the read development feels natural. And it’s a coherent progression that’s hard to fake for scum.
Granted it’s just one post, but nothing that pinged me negatively so far.
In post 1335, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1330, stan1ey wrote:nero has been misrepping people so much this game its like he is viewing a completely different game entirely, anyone who town reads him really should start explaining why. he is the most scummy person in this game by far
No...? I’ve already stated this, but Nero is not playing to his scum meta at all. And i don’t think he’s decided to suddenly better his scumplay and power through in this game.
In post 1385, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't get it, why are some of you switching to a different wagon even if you claim to scumread Glitch?
In post 1492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I REALLY like Hikari's and scumread of CSF/Alisae slot. I don't think scum is going to look at that replacement and build a case out of it, it's got to be a townie effort 100% of the time.
In post 1796, NorwegianboyEE wrote:SJReaver is town for that. Scum definitely would not have the wits to make that kinda posts.
In post 1894, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1892, 72offsuit wrote:If he is scum, then the main pushers of his wagon are more likely to be town.
Do you think scum would defend a slot like Lapsa if they were teammates?
In post 2004, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

UNVOTE:
What is your intent in quoting all this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2068 (isolation #279) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2066, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:VOTE: LXXII
In post 1, ManateeDude wrote:Any form of encryption is not allowed.
That vote won’t count.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2079 (isolation #280) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m just saying that even if a child could figure it out, it’s still an form of encryption and thus it won’t update in the vote count.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2081 (isolation #281) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2075, Almost50 wrote:Not good at all. If I should be eliminated you will be in the spot light.

Right now I qouls eliminate Norwee/NPOM and cop the other. Vig still on Nero. But -of course- that's just me.
Threatening with your flip AND night action directing in the same post?
You’re a real doozy scum50.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2164 (isolation #282) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2154, Nero Cain wrote:I bet norway wagon has a buncha scum on it.
Well that’s bleedin obvious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2166 (isolation #283) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve never been more town in my life and people still find excuses to scumread me, it’s amazing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2168 (isolation #284) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2156, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:A50: A50's case is bad and unconvincing, but not scummy; in fact, I townread him now
Someone’s case is completely shit and you TR them for it?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2171 (isolation #285) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Find me a scumgame where i’m this engaged and active.
You can’t, i left my scumrange a long time ago.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2175 (isolation #286) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2173, SJReaver wrote:
In post 2171, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Find me a scumgame where i’m this engaged and active.
You can’t, i left my scumrange a long time ago.
That wasn't the question. You said you're more town than you've ever been before. How are you being more towny than previously?
It was just a figure of speech. Don’t be so overly picky.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2179 (isolation #287) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2177, SJReaver wrote:
In post 2175, NorwegianboyEE wrote: It was just a figure of speech. Don’t be so overly picky.
It was just a question. Don't be so overly defensive.
Ok i’ll just not respond to you then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2181 (isolation #288) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2178, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 2168, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2156, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:A50: A50's case is bad and unconvincing, but not scummy; in fact, I townread him now
Someone’s case is completely shit and you TR them for it?
More or less, yes! I just don't see the scum intent behind the case against you. Scum!A50, given his level of experience, can't seriously believe that he will convince town to mislynch town!Norwee by saying what he said; therefore, it has to come from a town mindset.
Have you ever heard of "Burden of Proficiency"?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2186 (isolation #289) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2183, Nero Cain wrote:If a50 is town and (i know you don't think norway is town but for the sake of the argument) norway is town, who are the scum on his wagon?
Not convinced about A50 but this is a good question.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2194 (isolation #290) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

His defense was meh but i could chalk that up to town or scum. It’s the way he’s attacking me that’s pinging me. It was so bad. And yet he’s not self-aware sboit it at all, which is scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2195 (isolation #291) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t scumread players that say i’m mafia if their reasoning is genuine, but A50’s "read" on me is a joke.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2196 (isolation #292) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And i don’t see how Nero Cain is scummy and should be "vigged" either.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2211 (isolation #293) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2205, superbowl9 wrote:Also it's not really directed at the rest of town, more at Norway specifically because I feel he is really the driving force behind the wagon
That's not just a feeling, it's the honest to god truth.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2212 (isolation #294) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2203, superbowl9 wrote:Hey norway i can try to explain A50’s logic on this so we can all be a nice happy family if you want
Do it then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2216 (isolation #295) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So what you're trying to say is that after deducing all this information you've concluded that me and A50 are both town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2218 (isolation #296) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1982, superbowl9 wrote:VOTE: 72offsuit I don't like A50 wagon also am probly not gonna post for the rest of the day
Not a bad piece of work for someone that wasn't planning to post anymore today.
So where are you suggesting we all vote today? Still wanting 72Offsuit?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2219 (isolation #297) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A50 what's your thoughts on . And your current read on Superbowl?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2220 (isolation #298) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Regardless of A50's allignment, Super is a strong townread of me for that post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2243 (isolation #299) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Page 90 and we're at this point.
UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2244 (isolation #300) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I might just try to make a reads list or something. Just find out who i actually TR the strongest and PoE from there.
Don't think i want to place my vote again until then. I'll keep an eye on the wagons tho.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2248 (isolation #301) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can someone claim VT so we can lynch them. The town in this game should be ok with that i think. As long as ur not PR.

(Yes, i’m joking)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2251 (isolation #302) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think Nero is to blame for anything other than triggering Alisae.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2270 (isolation #303) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Poor poor replacements.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2281 (isolation #304) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2279, Ydrasse wrote:hmmmm.

and norwegian?
I'm town too. Bell just forgot to add me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2312 (isolation #305) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A bit late to say this, but i don’t think i’ve ever seen Alisae replace out of a game like they did. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2352 (isolation #306) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2334, JacksonVirgo wrote:TL;DR is that Norwegian is full Town,
When did you start thinking this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2356 (isolation #307) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So since i was feeling a bit lost earlier i’ll just state slots i am most sure about being town and then hopefully do an succesfull PoE from there.
People i think are town: Bell, Nero Cain, Superbowl9, Hiraki, Fwesid, 72OffSuit, Marshmallow Marshall, JacksonVirgo, SJreaver, A50 (don’t wanna vote him anymore).

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2357 (isolation #308) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Really want DDL to chime in.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2365 (isolation #309) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually, Titus do you have any reads? Or did you just want to get a flip and sort later?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2367 (isolation #310) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2358, Nero Cain wrote:Why is Hirak town?
I think you can find what i think of them in my ISO, it’s pretty much an continuation of that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2369 (isolation #311) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2366, 72offsuit wrote:What are your thoughts on Ralph?
What are your thoughts on IKFS?
I can’t remember Ralph at all tbh. I’ll get back to you on this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2450 (isolation #312) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wouldn’t mind that wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2451 (isolation #313) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Out of the two i think 72 is definiteky townier than Titus. And i never was a fan of Titus stating they just wanted a flip so they could do VCA later.
Whenever a slot makes excuses to not be playing seriously on D1 it’s always iffy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2452 (isolation #314) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Titus
Choo choo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2500 (isolation #315) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Glitch is still scum.
Also lol @Town Looter’s logic.
It’s pretty cute tho.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2502 (isolation #316) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2485, Ydrasse wrote:i too am vibing with a norway wagon right now. my vote was a good one.

stay strong town, let not this scum inflitrate our ranks.
Does town say things like this? Because it reads as rly scummy to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2503 (isolation #317) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Ydrasse

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2527 (isolation #318) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why i’m fine with Titus as well.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2533 (isolation #319) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2486, Nero Cain wrote:if the norway wagon happens and flips town we are lynching off of that wagon, no questions asked.
I hope you’re not just taking advantage of this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2535 (isolation #320) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also. We have 15 town and need like 13 to get a flip.
Complain more about "speed of the wagon" and i’ll seriously get AIDS.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2536 (isolation #321) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sorry 16 town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2539 (isolation #322) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Titus
Ok, back to here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2560 (isolation #323) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2546, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2503, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse
Even though you naked vote (bruh momento) I can sheep this, I think that this or 72 are just as good.
To be completely honest I think that they're more likely to flip wolf than 72 is, mainly that post that I saw as theatre.

The reason why I think that's theatre is that I have known that FoSing your buddy is a common scum-tell and that was one hell of a FoS and it was incredibly passive and weak if that makes any sense.

Although I can easily just jump right back on 72
Alright. If it has a chance, i mainly went back to Titus cus i thought i’d get shouted at for vanity voting again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2562 (isolation #324) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was actually more worried that he could be trying to line up a future mislynch from my wagon assuming i’m lynched.
This is because he kept repeating: "If Norway wagon goes through we are lynching from the wagon."
Like why couldn’t it be mostly town that were voting me? We don’t know that yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2563 (isolation #325) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Still think Nero is town, but it kinda pinged me the way he went about it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2566 (isolation #326) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2565, Nero Cain wrote::?

didn't you agree with me earlier that your wagon was chock full of scum? If you still believe this why would you be against me wanting to lynch the scum from your wagon?
Yeah, so who do you think it is?
I mean Glitch, sure. But unless we’re counterwagoning scum they could theoretically just stay on another wagon for towncred if i’m pushed through.
I was probably OMGUSing a bit too hard when i said what i did earlier. Mostly town wagons on town do exist.
Lemme check who’s on me right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2568 (isolation #327) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2462, ManateeDude wrote:NorwegianboyEE (3): Glitch, Town looter, Ydrasse
Oh nvm, i scumread both Glitch and Ydrasse. Town Looter null-ish.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2570 (isolation #328) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah you’re right i think.
Just had to get my thoughts in order.
This game is such a long haul i’m getting tired from it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2597 (isolation #329) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why is that something you’d claim Titus.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2599 (isolation #330) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Glitch might be scum?
And you’re telling me the sky is also blue??!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2602 (isolation #331) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Idk, i’ve never even heard about the role until now. I had to read how it works.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2604 (isolation #332) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It seems like an interesting role to use even if claimed though. A claimed babysitter could target someone they scumread/lurker slot. And if killed, they take their target with them to the grave.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2621 (isolation #333) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2617, JacksonVirgo wrote:Tbch I wouldn't even mind switching right back to Glitch, they've literally disappeared
bUt ThEy ClAiMeD PoWeR rOlE!!
Are you scum claiming??!??1?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2624 (isolation #334) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m feeling extra snarky today. No offense to anyone.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2659 (isolation #335) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm the tactical nuke. Lynch me and literally everyone dies.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2703 (isolation #336) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bad vig shot Pete and mafia kills Nero Cain.
Big surprise.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2705 (isolation #337) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Glitch
Stan1ey also sus.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2709 (isolation #338) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ydrasse / Glitch / Stan1ey
All scummy.
Last 2 scum probably somewhere on that 72 wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2713 (isolation #339) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Idk if i’m interested in BoP arguments right now.
More about fake claiming PR’s.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2716 (isolation #340) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Burden of Proficiency.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2719 (isolation #341) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2717, JacksonVirgo wrote:p-edit: I don't want to google that
It’s the argument that if a strong player isn’t playing good and finding scum then they are more likely to be scum themselves.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2721 (isolation #342) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2715, JacksonVirgo wrote:I find it extremely hard to believe that we wagoned 4 PR's in a row.
Some1 get’s it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2723 (isolation #343) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We’ve had our obligatory wagon on town.
I wanna lynch scum!Glitch now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2730 (isolation #344) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Confirms they’re not vanilla.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2731 (isolation #345) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Personally i think there were much better targets than Pete, but whatever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2734 (isolation #346) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2732, Bell wrote:When someone is loud does it just say they visited you, or does it say "Titus, the (town)baby sitter visited you"?
Pretty sure it’s the former.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2744 (isolation #347) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2741, shellyc wrote:
In post 2739, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:Don't hammer without claim from now on. We have a vigi and don't want to random lynch him/her.
this is IIoA
:igmeou:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2761 (isolation #348) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So A50 might be town but his reads suck.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2779 (isolation #349) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2778, stan1ey wrote:Does it not make sense that scum killing Nero is intended to set up a lynch on me or glitch?
That’s such a scummy thing to say.
Kill person suspecting you and then say: "it’s a set up!"
Classic.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2780 (isolation #350) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Either way, it’s WIFOM.
And arguing WIFOM is scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2783 (isolation #351) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Plz no.
Fwesnid is not the wagon we need nor deserve RN.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2835 (isolation #352) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2799, Glitch wrote:Keeping pressure on me until I hard claim will just put a target on my back when I am a major asset to the town late game.
Spoiler:

This is just survivalism. You keep arguing how useful you will be, but why would scum not kill you anyway when you openly brag about how game changing your PR will be in late game? I highly doubt your claim is genuine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2839 (isolation #353) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2837, shellyc wrote:NEE sounds overly conservative and slimy to me
Ok, is this scummy to you?
What do you even mean by conservative?
I’ve never voted Trump, i’m not even American. :D

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2840 (isolation #354) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Time to channel my inner Alex Jones and Ben Shapiro to own the libs in this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2872 (isolation #355) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok Ydrasse is looking better today.
Also i would like to note that i’d be perfectly willing to switch to Stan if i didn’t find Glitch so scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2873 (isolation #356) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Town Looter pings me a bit as well.
I dudn’t like their posts today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2880 (isolation #357) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2843, shellyc wrote:I feel you're trying to conceal something within your words
My madness maybe?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2881 (isolation #358) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2874, Town looter wrote:What don't you like? Lets chat
The fact that you voted Fewsnid with the reasoning that he hadn’t released his result yet.
I don’t see why he’d immediately post his result, he might even be checking if his target is PR or scum yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2882 (isolation #359) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2875, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:A loud gunsmith is immediatly confirmable, since the target will recieve feedback of both having been gifted a gun and having been visited by the player.
The gunsmith doesn’t "gift guns". He simply checks if the target has a gun.
Has a gun= Either vigilante or mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2883 (isolation #360) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gunsmith can get positive or negative on other specific roles too, but i don’t see the point in overcomplicating it right now. Just assume he either found vig or mafia. And the target should know they were targeted by Fwesnid because of the loud modifier.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2885 (isolation #361) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2883, NorwegianboyEE wrote:i don’t see the point in overcomplicating it right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2890 (isolation #362) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A50 has a gun.
Interesting...
Veeeeeery interesting..... :shifty:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2892 (isolation #363) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2891, JacksonVirgo wrote:I think a Glitch/A50 team is possible
What’s the connection?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2893 (isolation #364) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1601, Glitch wrote:After i keep on reading I am so glad to see there is some willingness to vote Norway by others. I think the Nero/Norway duo have a scary grip on how the town thinks and if it's not one scum in there then they both are. We've gotta break this up and Norway has been one of my too SRs all along. Unfortunately Nero is TR too hard to get him voted off today but how about instead of choosing a lynch out of Nero or Norway's elim pools we decide to lynch Norway for his scum behaviors?
This is still deeply lingering in my mind.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2896 (isolation #365) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But you said team, so i assumed you had more than an independent SR on both of them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2906 (isolation #366) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It isn’t damning imo. There’s quite a lot of positives for a gunsmith. In fact it’s a hard role to make useful because they could just out PR’s rather than actually catching scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2907 (isolation #367) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And even if they do catch scum then mafia has lots of fake claims they can make.
The loud modifier is a really big debuff. One of the best ways to use the role is to target someone and try to force them to claim VT and then you’d know they’re mafia fake claiming. (I’ve successfully done this once)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2910 (isolation #368) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually loud modifier isn’t so bad, it’s that Fwesnid had to claim early which is the problem.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2914 (isolation #369) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fwesnid can you confirm who your target was?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2915 (isolation #370) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also why you visited them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2924 (isolation #371) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2916, Fwesnid wrote:MM was my target.

I was going for a useful innocent.
Then why did A50 claim he was targeted?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2925 (isolation #372) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So A50 claims he was targeted by someone with loud modifier and he has a gun.
Fwesnid with a loud modifier claims he targeted MM. MM didn’t seem to react at all to having been targeted.

Something odds happening here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2928 (isolation #373) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

MM is just caught scum...?
VOTE: Marshmallow Marshall

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2931 (isolation #374) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why did you have to be evil.
You red red communist Marshall Zhukov.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2933 (isolation #375) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2932, Titus wrote:This might just be a sort by post count game.
Bow before me peasant.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2934 (isolation #376) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

MM was also a gold member of the: "hating on Nero Cain" club.
We should probably look more at those if MM flip red.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2936 (isolation #377) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2149, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Okay... on a scale of the opposite of towny to scummy, how bad is this post? "You don't have to try to read him yourself, just sheep me" as a reply to a serious post that closes a conversation is horrible lol. Could Norwee actually be scum... hmmmmm. It definetly has to be considered. And I'm not voting A50.
That moment when you read back on an ISO and faceslap yourself because of how obviously scummy a player was but somehow i just kept missing it.
"Could Norwee actually be scum... LOUD THINKING NOISE! "HMMMM!!?"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2937 (isolation #378) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1194, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Also, a Glitch lynch sucks. Look at the utter lack of resistance to his lynch (excluding me lol). The case against him isn't even strong. Unvote him, stop the madness.
Glitch could be buddies to MM.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2938 (isolation #379) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Superbowl is never scum here imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2940 (isolation #380) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Glitch should be vigged/lynched tommorow if MM flips red.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2946 (isolation #381) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You STILL believe his claim?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2948 (isolation #382) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok fine.
We’re lynching MM most likely anyway. Can worry about Glitch later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2957 (isolation #383) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Marshmallow Marshall

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2995 (isolation #384) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2971, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 859, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Hello, I exist. More catch-up to do, it seems.
In post 653, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 627, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 450, superbowl9 wrote:Had a feeling the MM omgus was coming if I waited long enough :)
In post 453, superbowl9 wrote:I think MM's spew is kinda IIoAy
In post 454, superbowl9 wrote:Not in the traditional way but more in the just put out a bunch of basic level argumentation thats really low hanging fruit type of way if you get me - not saying it's AI yet
Discrediting 2 pages of my content without any quotes and labelling them as IIoA and OMGUS? Nice :mrgreen:
Yeah your 2 pages are just basic information and not really things that are pushy/pushable, hence why it's IIoA.
I know you want me to go point by point through so you can undermine my position, but that literally makes no sense because I'm saying you've been cluttering the thread with basic info. Why would I respond to/elaborate upon that basic info lol?

Also dude you have literally OMGUSed everyone who has slighted you. Idk why you view this as a "discredit" because (at least imo) OMGUS is pretty NAI in most cases but it's just funny to point out when you OMGUS scumread someone then say they're OMGUSing.
V
ery convenient for you lol, you get to not explain your reads!
I
think that's what you wanted, hm?
G
reat discredit again, btw.
I
'd like you to at least back it up A BIT with some quotes, if you don't mind.
Back then, I was planning on shooting Superbowl (hence why it was in reply to him), but then my read changed. I made another post that I cannot find that was either replying directly to Offsuit or talking about him in which I made the same code (the capital letters of each sentence start spell "VIGI"), since I planned on shooting him. But then he was lynched before I could come to the thread, and Pickaxe Pete's hammer and general lack of content was just... eww, and the info obtained by lynching him would have been basically zero since noone really interacted with him, perhaps minus about me because of my early game super-weak townread on him, so I shot him.
AHAHAHAHA!!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2998 (isolation #385) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2997, JacksonVirgo wrote:Can scum have a vigi role?
No

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3000 (isolation #386) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don’t let MM out our real vigilante.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3014 (isolation #387) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3010, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 3000, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Don’t let MM out our real vigilante.
When I flip Vigilante, you'll want to defend yourself with more than "oh but the check...". Why am I scum? You're kinda doing like you did when you said someone (I think A50) was scum and that noone had to ask questions about it.
I'll take my chances on you flipping scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3017 (isolation #388) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Interesting direction you're going with this.
So you're threatening to aim for me if you're lynched?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3020 (isolation #389) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3018, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Norwee, I'll ask again, why am I scum?
Why don't you ask Fwesnid. :D

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3022 (isolation #390) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1, ManateeDude wrote:Any Private Topics have daytalk

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3023 (isolation #391) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You know what, i'm cool with it.
If for some reason you flip town and you're a freaking vengeful vigilante.
Just kill me, i won't unvote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3032 (isolation #392) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, i'm getting the awkward feeling that MM is trying to make me look like his partner or something. So i'll ignore him for now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3042 (isolation #393) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3040, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Alright, I got it, y'all are lynching me today xD. My hands are up, I surrender! Now discuss who is scum excluding me, and humor me, play as if I were town but keep your votes on me. And help me aim my vengeful shot.
Woah woah woah, no backsies. You were going to venge me remember?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3052 (isolation #394) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No, they meant this.
Spoiler:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3061 (isolation #395) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3059, superbowl9 wrote:Anyone got anything to say before we night again?
Sweet dreams.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3066 (isolation #396) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3065, Glitch wrote:MM is scum he will take down whoever scum wants to die next which will probably be whoever has the most accurate SRs.
Yeah thanks for the WIFOM guy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3067 (isolation #397) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"Let's kill whoever hasn't the most accurate scumreads next!"
^Scum chat probably.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3070 (isolation #398) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh yeah, nobody rep out plz. Night get so long when u do that :v

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3079 (isolation #399) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ll scan MM’s iso more thoroughly after his flip is confirmed and i know i won’t be NK’ed.
I don’t really care for much more info right now, but if MM wants to share reads then whatever floats his boat.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”