Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Marshmallow Marshall »

Ah yes,
loud
gunsmith. VOTE: Fwesnid

Unless someone claimed to have recieved a gun from him, my vote goes there.
Loud modifier:
The Loud modifier makes it so if Player A targets Player B at night, Player B will be informed that they were targeted by Player A but not what action was taken. For example, if Player A was a Loud Cop and used it on Player B, Player B would be notified that they were targeted by Player A, but not that they used cop.

A loud gunsmith is immediatly confirmable, since the target will recieve feedback of both having been gifted a gun and having been visited by the player. No feedback on this either means that Fwesnid is scum or that he is town who targeted scum, in which case the vigi (very likely to exist since we have two kills, and Pete looks like a prime vigi target to me given his hammer lol) can shoot the scum at night once Fwesnid says who he targeted.

~~

I am very selfishly happy that Nero died, because he was a big issue in my reads, seeing his flip. Guess we should look at Glitch a bit more closely, although I still don't get Nero's case on him.
Norweegian:
I'm changing your name to Marshal Zhukov after watching that video.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2875, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Ah yes,
loud
gunsmith. VOTE: Fwesnid

Unless someone claimed to have recieved a gun from him, my vote goes there.
Loud modifier:
The Loud modifier makes it so if Player A targets Player B at night, Player B will be informed that they were targeted by Player A but not what action was taken. For example, if Player A was a Loud Cop and used it on Player B, Player B would be notified that they were targeted by Player A, but not that they used cop.

A loud gunsmith is immediatly confirmable, since the target will recieve feedback of both having been gifted a gun and having been visited by the player. No feedback on this either means that Fwesnid is scum or that he is town who targeted scum, in which case the vigi (very likely to exist since we have two kills, and Pete looks like a prime vigi target to me given his hammer lol) can shoot the scum at night once Fwesnid says who he targeted.

~~

I am very selfishly happy that Nero died, because he was a big issue in my reads, seeing his flip. Guess we should look at Glitch a bit more closely, although I still don't get Nero's case on him.
That’s not what gunsmith does on this site, confused me too
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:38 pm

In post 2738, Bell wrote:k, thanks.

I want to hear what glitch has to say since he mentioned he could activate his role day 2 in a semi helpful manner.
While his bigger stuff is day 4.
Though, yeah. Don't mistake me. I suspect it.
Town Arsonist :mrgreen:

In all seriousness though, I agree that we should hear from him.
In post 2741, shellyc wrote:
In post 2739, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:Don't hammer without claim from now on. We have a vigi and don't want to random lynch him/her.
this is IIoA
Uh... no? It's a valid warning to everyone. What makes you say that? This looks more like shade throwing than anything else
Norweegian:
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:45 pm

In post 2876, JacksonVirgo wrote:That’s not what gunsmith does on this site, confused me too
Oh... okay so it's a gun detector. Why not call it a gun detector then, or "Firearms Inspector" like its "alias" in the wiki page then xD

Aaaaanyway. That is a lot less confirmable than I thought, because there isn't really a way to find his real role out unless he actually catches someone with a gun. That actually brings the question "why did his wagon die yesterday?", though, since people who know that know that it's pretty hard to confirm.
Norweegian:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2878, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:That is a lot less confirmable than I thought, because there isn't really a way to find his real role out unless he actually catches someone with a gun.
People who read more and talk less would know Fwesnid already found a gun. :wink:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2843, shellyc wrote:I feel you're trying to conceal something within your words
My madness maybe?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2874, Town looter wrote:What don't you like? Lets chat
The fact that you voted Fewsnid with the reasoning that he hadn’t released his result yet.
I don’t see why he’d immediately post his result, he might even be checking if his target is PR or scum yet.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2875, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:A loud gunsmith is immediatly confirmable, since the target will recieve feedback of both having been gifted a gun and having been visited by the player.
The gunsmith doesn’t "gift guns". He simply checks if the target has a gun.
Has a gun= Either vigilante or mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gunsmith can get positive or negative on other specific roles too, but i don’t see the point in overcomplicating it right now. Just assume he either found vig or mafia. And the target should know they were targeted by Fwesnid because of the loud modifier.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2882, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2875, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:A loud gunsmith is immediatly confirmable, since the target will recieve feedback of both having been gifted a gun and having been visited by the player.
The gunsmith doesn’t "gift guns". He simply checks if the target has a gun.
Has a gun= Either vigilante or mafia
Or a Cop, or Deputy, or a JOAT with a Cop shot..

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2883, NorwegianboyEE wrote:i don’t see the point in overcomplicating it right now.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I thought you were referring to roles that cannot exist in this setup, like FBI Agent or PGO

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2886, Almost50 wrote:I thought you were referring to roles that cannot exist in this setup, like FBI Agent or PGO
Oh god... Vietnam flashbacks

wiki // GTKAS
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Town looter »

In post 2881, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
The fact that you voted Fewsnid with the reasoning that he hadn’t released his result yet.
I don’t see why he’d immediately post his result, he might even be checking if his target is PR or scum yet.
Posting, but not saying he had a positive, is pretty anti-town. The information only helps us. Even if he decides to wait until the person receiving decides to proactively speak up (which they haven't, who hasn't posted yet?), he still should've more openly stated a result.

A more likely scenario is he has not known exactly how to proceed and is checking in with his scum buddies.

That being said, I am coming around to Scum!Glitch as well. I gave them the benefit of the doubt to begin with, but an active lurking/buying time inexperienced scum strategy is starting to feel more likely.
signature
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2888, Town looter wrote:
Posting, but not saying he had a positive, is pretty anti-town. The information only helps us. Even if he decides to wait until the person receiving decides to proactively speak up (which they haven't, who hasn't posted yet?), he still should've more openly stated a result.

A more likely scenario is he has not known exactly how to proceed and is checking in with his scum buddies.

That being said, I am coming around to Scum!Glitch as well. I gave them the benefit of the doubt to begin with, but an active lurking/buying time inexperienced scum strategy is starting to feel more likely.
OK. He checked me. I have a gun. Now shut up about this and move on.

P.S. I did have you in my Town pool, but pursuing this issue is very very scummy of you. Sounds like you want to know who the "more important" PRs are.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A50 has a gun.
Interesting...
Veeeeeery interesting..... :shifty:

- Bunno
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I think a Glitch/A50 team is possible

wiki // GTKAS
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2891, JacksonVirgo wrote:I think a Glitch/A50 team is possible
What’s the connection?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1601, Glitch wrote:After i keep on reading I am so glad to see there is some willingness to vote Norway by others. I think the Nero/Norway duo have a scary grip on how the town thinks and if it's not one scum in there then they both are. We've gotta break this up and Norway has been one of my too SRs all along. Unfortunately Nero is TR too hard to get him voted off today but how about instead of choosing a lynch out of Nero or Norway's elim pools we decide to lynch Norway for his scum behaviors?
This is still deeply lingering in my mind.

- Bunno
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Town looter »

In post 2889, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2888, Town looter wrote:

OK. He checked me. I have a gun. Now shut up about this and move on.

P.S. I did have you in my Town pool, but pursuing this issue is very very scummy of you. Sounds like you want to know who the "more important" PRs are.
Fuck I thought you were trolling. Urgh.
signature
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:21 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2892, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2891, JacksonVirgo wrote:I think a Glitch/A50 team is possible
What’s the connection?
No connection just I sr both rn especially with the gunsmith positive on a50

wiki // GTKAS
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But you said team, so i assumed you had more than an independent SR on both of them.

- Bunno
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2741, shellyc wrote:
In post 2739, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:Don't hammer without claim from now on. We have a vigi and don't want to random lynch him/her.
this is IIoA
????????????????????????????????????????

Vote: NPOM

starting to TR Glitch more
In post 2860, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2835, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2799, Glitch wrote:Keeping pressure on me until I hard claim will just put a target on my back when I am a major asset to the town late game.
Spoiler:

This is just survivalism. You keep arguing how useful you will be, but why would scum not kill you anyway when you openly brag about how game changing your PR will be in late game? I highly doubt your claim is genuine.
I agree but would scum!glitch create a vague as balls claim as scum or just claim what they plan on claiming to try to brush the heat off them. Serious question as I'm unsure myself
exactly

i don't see how it's "survivalism" as much as it is "you guys said that you are going to lynch someone out of 5 people and i'm in those 5. yeah, i'm scummy but don't do it, you'll actually regret it"

is it survivalistic? sure. not feeling that it is the only motivation there though

im feeling pretty ok with a town looter lynch after that last interaction and my decay of his TR after his weird postings near the end of yesterday
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:53 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2896, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But you said team, so i assumed you had more than an independent SR on both of them.
I should probably expand my vocabulary

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor