NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1208 (isolation #200) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Quick disagrees on the block of Dwlee/Koba/Norwee being all town, and the fact that they all confidently agree each other are town. But i'm not sure exactly what Quick's stance on each of those slots is.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1210 (isolation #201) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1207, cool cookie wrote:im not sure how many votes they have, but I'd like to vote for Loftwing. i feel deep in my heart that loftwing is not playing for the good team here becaseu very performative style, lots of posts with little content early on, but just something not good with the tone which is hard to explain.
If you think Loftwing is scum, do you think that makes SSB's allignment clearer? Given that Loftwing has been attacking the slots that are pushing SSB.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1215 (isolation #202) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1211, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1207, cool cookie wrote:im not sure how many votes they have, but I'd like to vote for Loftwing. i feel deep in my heart that loftwing is not playing for the good team here becaseu very performative style, lots of posts with little content early on, but just something not good with the tone which is hard to explain.
Changing too jarringly?
That's actually one of the few things that's been still bothering me too, but i could never really put my finger on what is was until you said that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1217 (isolation #203) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1214, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1204, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1202, cool cookie wrote:interesting that NorwegianboyEE says you were publicly scumreading kyouko first then. one is right, one is wrong. if you are right, why would the other player make that mistake? a convenient/lazy argument or just easy to sell? but for you there's no incentive to make that correction there as mafia.
I didn't look back to confirm the exact timeline, i just remembered that i hated SSB's vibes from those pages and how they were interacting with Koba.
i guess it looked like it was integral to your "OMGUS" argument for them being mafia, so maybe its a surprise you would get it wrong. anyone can make mistakes but more common for mafia who are only pretending to find the mafia
My thoughts are always messy and i base my reads heavily on gut feelings i get from posts, and detecting bad or good faith of the posters in question.
It really doesn't matter to me exactly the circumstances of their interactions, i just know it gave me real bad vibes and i heavily townread Koba.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1220 (isolation #204) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1104, Kerset wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.6With 16 players alive it takes 9 to eliminate

Dwlee99 (4): Rannygazoo, Wake88, LicketyQuickety, Loftwing,
ssbm_Kyouko (4): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, DkKoba,
Loftwing (3): Titus, Hakai, MargotRosa,
Almost50 (1): GrandpaMo,
LicketyQuickety (1): Nero Cain,
DkKoba (1): ssbm_Kyouko,
NorwegianBoyEE (1): Andresvmb,
Nero Cain (0):
Hakai (0):
Wake88 (0):
Titus (0):
GrandpaMo (0):
Andresvmb (0):
MargotRosa (0):
Kop (0):
Rannygazoo (0):

Not voting (1): Kop,

Deadline: (expired on 2021-10-02 17:00:00)

Kop is being replaced
V/LA: ssbm_Kyouko & GrandpaMo & Rannygazoo party till Monday
Wake88 till Tuesday
This game needs a bit more wagon consolidation. Also a lot of the slots that are voting alone need to move their vote to a bigger wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1223 (isolation #205) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm hesitant to lay bare my cards on reading Dkkoba as they can use it against me if i turn out to be correct about my method of reading them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1225 (isolation #206) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1224, cool cookie wrote:why mention it in the first place then?
Because i'm open about everything i am doing. Even if some of the finer details are classified.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1227 (isolation #207) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1226, cool cookie wrote:maybe but to me, if someone says "I have really strong reasons for a player being town, to the point I will find it really hard to believe they are scum", and then can't substantiate it at all when probed, it looks fishy and at best doesn't have as much credibility as you would want it to.
Maybe, but i wasn't actually trying to make Dkkoba locktown, just confirm to myself that they aren't pocketing me.
In fact, i'm fine reading people's theories on why Dkkoba would be scum here, as that is very informative.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1238 (isolation #208) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let me just :facepalm:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1241 (isolation #209) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Quick, Loftwing. You are both ignoring mafia right in front of you because "hurr durr bloodlust" and getting distracted.
Guess what, this is day 1 in a large. We need to eliminate scum and garner support for it, not sit there with an thumb up our ass.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1242 (isolation #210) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re like the KGB telling people to follow protocol, and those that actually try to change things for the better are labelled as enemies of the people.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1339 (isolation #211) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1244, Loftwing wrote:
sigh

I really don't want to have to explain the same thing over and over again.

Building Pressure
and
Executioning
are two mutually exclusive things. You cannot both
Want to gauge how someone reacts to pressure
while also
wanting to kill them
because the whole purpose of building pressure is
to determine a player's alignment without killing them
, while the whole purpose of execution is
to kill those who have been deemed to be against the town
(mainly in the form of killing scum). You cannot want
someone alive
while also wanting them
dead
. They are mutually exclusive. I hope you can understand this, because I will not be explaining it again.
Strong disagree. Making distinctions between these two is pen-pushing nonsense. They are LITERALLY the same.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1343 (isolation #212) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Quick is just being dumb, but Nero is prob scum this game. Their takes are so out of the ordinary i can’t see it being their normal town!Nero behaviour in this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1344 (isolation #213) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1340, Loftwing wrote:Could you go into more detail there, NorwEE? I'd be interested in learning more form you.
It’s that voting someone and telling people to kill them is literally what pressure is.
What do you think it is? For someone to sayy: "Ohhh!! Look at me!! I am pressuring you!!! Ohhh!! Don’t kill him tho"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1345 (isolation #214) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That it’s so hard to push for SSB elimination should already tell everyone that scum doesn’t want that elimination to happen.

I sure WONDER why scum wouldn’t want for us to eliminate SSB… :igmeou:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1346 (isolation #215) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let me rephraze that. I SURE wonder why scum wants to DEFEND an null/scummy slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1349 (isolation #216) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1348, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1343, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Quick is just being dumb, but Nero is prob scum this game. Their takes are so out of the ordinary i can’t see it being their normal town!Nero behaviour in this game.
It's not my IQ that is the problem.
There is such an thing as too high IQ as well.
As in you can’t see the forest for trees.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1350 (isolation #217) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Look at the gamestate as a whole, who is acting strange and creepy.
Why are they pushing the stances that they are.

Nero is just obvscum here right now and i’d easily vote there if i wasn’t convinced SSB scumflip would clarify things a whole lot better.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1351 (isolation #218) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Take a look at my interactions with Nero in all previous larges so far.
Like wtf is this. What is he doing here?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1352 (isolation #219) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero is easily one of the top posters in larges, but here he’s just sitting back and making robotic cases.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1353 (isolation #220) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know how he thinks, i know how he plays as town.

And this is not it, i’ve been concerned about not finding scum!Nero before. But if i’d known it was this obvious then i would never have been concerned.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1355 (isolation #221) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Our PoE here should be SSB/Nero/Kop
Loftwing feels town and i don’t think their townbeard play is where we should be placing our vote. We can convince him, and he seems to be genuinely trying to hunt scum. So i will not support an wagon there, policy or otherwise.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1356 (isolation #222) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Quick and Loftwing are the townslots that are waffling under the influence of scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1357 (isolation #223) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1354, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1344, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1340, Loftwing wrote:Could you go into more detail there, NorwEE? I'd be interested in learning more form you.
It’s that voting someone and telling people to kill them is literally what pressure is.
What do you think it is? For someone to sayy: "Ohhh!! Look at me!! I am pressuring you!!! Ohhh!! Don’t kill him tho"
Hmm, I always thought pressure was less killery than that, because while it does create the very real threat of death, it also allows for the player to escape by somehow towntelling. Of course, if they fail to towntell, off their head goes.
Is there something wrong with this view of what pressure is?
Yes, you’re making an distinction where there is hardly any.
Of course you could argue that "pressuring" is different from a pure desire to wipe an slot clean off the map. But the boundaries between the two, is so vague, so fleeting. That unless you have an extremely big understanding of Dkkoba’s play AND why it is specifically scum indicative of Koba. It’s an big waste of time to discuss this. Especially when we haven’t even seen the flip of SSB in question.
Why would scum!Koba even tie themselves so heavily to the flip of an slot if they already had the luxury of knowing SSB’s allignment and that they will flip town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1359 (isolation #224) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’d have to make the mental gymnastics of assuming that Koba is both an good and an bad scum player. That makes the decision of tunneling an scummy looking slot but also knows they will get away with it in the next phase after their strongly hammered on target flips town.
The easy answer is that they genuinely believe their case and is town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1360 (isolation #225) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1358, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1356, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Quick and Loftwing are the townslots that are waffling under the influence of scum.
What are you even talking about here? I'm the one making controversial stances. I'm not under the influence of anyone else in this game. I was the first person to call Loftwing Town.
But you’re voting town right now so…
Not exactly impressing me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1361 (isolation #226) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I find it so funny that anyone can even scumread me here. But by my knowledge of your character and how radically different your mind works it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that you’d think it was a good idea to vote me here Quick.
But Nero does not have that excuse. And he also voted right after you which is scummy AF.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1364 (isolation #227) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He voted after you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1366 (isolation #228) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1362, Loftwing wrote:Do you believe that Koba is capable of doing this, NorwEE? I'm not sure whether or not Koba is able to do this, and possibly made the incorrect assumption that they were able.
I think it is highly improbable they would do this.
I’m not saying it is 100% impossible that scum!Koba is capable of making big and bold plays. But almost everything so far has told me that no, they are town here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1367 (isolation #229) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1365, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1364, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He voted after you.
Yes, and?
So my point stands.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1369 (isolation #230) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe when i get back on the computer. I’m typing during breaks in my job right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1371 (isolation #231) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know what you’re trying to say but that is not what my point was about. There is no contradiction there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1373 (isolation #232) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero has been lowkey shading me but he didn’t vote until you did. Big distinction there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1374 (isolation #233) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s like, probing.
"Is anyone gonna vote with me?? Ah Wuick did. Now i can vote."

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1375 (isolation #234) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Imagine limming one of the higher posters in this game for day 1.
hello scum? We’d like to hand you this win on an silver platter please. Please remember to come kill me tonight too. Thanks scum, pleasure to help you all destroy the town for you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1376 (isolation #235) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s frustrating, if this game wasn’t filled with so many bad players just dicking around we would have already eliminated scum!SSB and been on our way to the second scum elimination already.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1385 (isolation #236) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1377, Rannygazoo wrote:On the contrary, if we had ended the day so early, I would have taken it much more seriously that y’all might be scum trying to strongarm the game, regardless of the flip.
In post 1379, Rannygazoo wrote:Like, I feel like loftwing has been saying that pressure and building a case good, rushing an elimination bad. It seems like you’re not getting it or not going to agree.
In post 1378, Rannygazoo wrote:Let’s give people a change to post instead of chasing an axe and then going into day 2 not knowing who half the players are.
It’s more like half of this playerlist think we’re playing an mini.
I’ve participated in an 50 player large that needed 26 votes for an majority. Do you think that game would have had any chance of getting an lim on scum if we had to wait for every single player to post?
You don’t need an read on every single slot in the game to get an scum lim on day 1. you just need to get enough of an read on enough slots as to make an wise decision.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1388 (isolation #237) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1386, Loftwing wrote:NorwEE, please link it to me.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82371

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1405 (isolation #238) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Didn't really wanna out already, but what the hell.
Dkkoba is correct.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1408 (isolation #239) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If this finally gets rhe game on the right track i'd say it's worth it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1410 (isolation #240) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You really saying it's low info even now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1411 (isolation #241) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

SSB flip is completely sanctioned by the combined opinion of me and Koba and everyone should just trust us on this one.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1413 (isolation #242) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Koba has detailed to the letter in our thread why SSB is 100% just scum here and we need to kill them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1421 (isolation #243) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1420, cool cookie wrote:in the mafia game if nobody challenges consensus/loudest voices, it is not good to learn anything. maybe that's a philosophy
We've literally been challenged almost every step of the way. What u talking about.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1422 (isolation #244) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Truthfully, i'm not sure about Ranny. I like their tone, but it's not a strong townlean or anything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1424 (isolation #245) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

SSB/Nero need to get dumped into the scumbin though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1426 (isolation #246) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cookie is a close second.
I'm not as sold on Loftwing as Koba is but i can understand why they scumread there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1430 (isolation #247) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I do have an flair for the dramatic, i admit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1432 (isolation #248) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But it's the truth so idk wtf you're going on about now.
Last desperate manouver?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1435 (isolation #249) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1435, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Unaligned is not something you say about a mason buddy
That's literally something masons should say.
Koba assumed they would die night 1 so obviously they would try to distance so scum couldn't snipe the mason buddy that easily later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1436 (isolation #250) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's like you think we can't plan ahead.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1437 (isolation #251) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, game over for you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1445 (isolation #252) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It literally doesn't matter if anyone "doesn't believe it", as ridiculous as that even sounds to me.
Because it'd be confirmed immediately when one of us dies tonight.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1449 (isolation #253) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s late in EU so Koba can take over for me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1450 (isolation #254) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So convenient.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1488 (isolation #255) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1482, Loftwing wrote:I think it would be funny whenever you start arguing with someone to bring up this post:
In post 1273, DkKoba wrote:you know what fuck yall - I have a fucking 100% read rate and you all fucking dont

if you're going to challenge my method you need to make a good fucking case because i haven't fucking missed.
And remind your combatant that you are not worth arguing with, even if you're wrong.
Are you going to talk about any slot except for me and Kobas, Loftwing?

Make it an youtube challenge. The: "actually scumhunt and focus on slots outside of the masons" challenge.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1503 (isolation #256) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think there is any good alternative to SSB today.
Why are so many hesitant to voting them? I’d just chalk it up to scum not voting but really. Why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1660 (isolation #257) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1658, House wrote:
In post 1657, Almost50 wrote:@Gamma: Seemed strange that you voted Andres out of the gate in the first post of the day after a night where no one died. If you're truly Town you'd unvote him cuz he is also Town.
How do you know this?

Show your work plz kthx.
Show your work by reading the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1662 (isolation #258) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Cool Cookie
Bye.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1682 (isolation #259) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I shall leave ye all to it.

Look to me not as an tyrannical and controlling god.
But merely an distant and benevolent being, constantly guiding town in the favourable direction through my omnipotent presence.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1687 (isolation #260) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1686, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t do that without having existing traction or the game being very short.
What did you read on your initial skim of the game and why was that making you want to vote Andres today?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1688 (isolation #261) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, since when is Andres confirmed?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1692 (isolation #262) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

K

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1695 (isolation #263) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are all scum abandoning the sinking ship or something?
What’s with all the replacements.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1699 (isolation #264) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

(Loftwing was banned tho)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1701 (isolation #265) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m fully in favour of an Nero lim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1703 (isolation #266) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m ok with pressure on Mama Ru but idk if i’m convinced they couldn’t be just wrong town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1730 (isolation #267) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Good thing i’ve played with House before. Cus if i hadn’t i would call him probable scum for his posts right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1735 (isolation #268) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wat

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1738 (isolation #269) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Interesting. So it’d just you and Ranny in there?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1745 (isolation #270) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Stop trying to be scummy Titus. Nobody is buying it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1753 (isolation #271) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1750, Mama Ru wrote:Unpopular opinion perhaps: ssbm_Kyouko parking their vote on DkKoba all day while DkKoba swung on and off ssbm_Kyouko was a sensentional lipstick battle sung to Destiny's Child "Get On The Bus."
No.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1773 (isolation #272) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1769, DkKoba wrote:Also with neighbors claimed im gonna retract masons but like we're blatant enough town so hey
Oh ok. I thought we would keep going with it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1776 (isolation #273) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So yeah, me and Koba being masons was a lie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1782 (isolation #274) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think this setup has third party or multiple mafia since there was no deaths at all tonight.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1783 (isolation #275) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cookie/Nero are my PoE.
4th scum prob in the hood but take that with a pinch of salt. I'd prefer limming in my main PoE today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1785 (isolation #276) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1784, DkKoba wrote:Whos in the hood?
Allegedly Rannygazoo and Mama Ru

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1788 (isolation #277) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your thoughts on who the scum are please.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1791 (isolation #278) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1790, DkKoba wrote:I have reason to believe nero slot scum flip implicates the hood. Norwee might get what i mean
Yeah, i haven't mentioned it yet. But it's definitely been on my mind.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1793 (isolation #279) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, my scumread on Cool Cookie just came back strong after an initial moment of doubt.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1796 (isolation #280) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1795, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1793, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok, my scumread on Cool Cookie just came back strong after an initial moment of doubt.
is that because i called attention to you in my preceding post? there is a sophistry in mafia about choosing your spots wisely - but not my skillset. i just say the truth as it is.
That's the way the cookie crumbles.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1797 (isolation #281) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also you brought up a ton of really bad arguments, i don't care if you caught attention on me. But you literally say things like: "There was no reason for two experienced players to lie about their roles yesterday". My fucking ass it was. Did you see how hard it was to fucking kill SSB? Dkkoba claiming mason with me is literally the only way we'd get town to listen.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1798 (isolation #282) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or did you expect me to say: "No Dkkoba, we are not masons! Now please stop wagoning me and vote SSB!"
Does that seem smart to you when i was close to 100% convinced Dkkoba was town and SSB was scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1800 (isolation #283) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The "Make Norwee and Koba doubt each other" tactic is not going to work mate. Not for one second.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1803 (isolation #284) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1801, cool cookie wrote:In hindsight, you fakeclaimed yesterday to get yourself off the chopping block
I didn't. It wasn't even my idea. If you doubt me so much. Why don't you ask why Koba why they would take the risk in fake claiming mason with an player they didn't technically know the alignment off?
Maybe you should just trust them on this one?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1804 (isolation #285) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1803, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Maybe you should just trust them on this one?
Or well, everyone should trust them on this one? I don't really care if you do.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1806 (isolation #286) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why is that your last words.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1807 (isolation #287) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you sign up to play mafia then you should participate to the end.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1811 (isolation #288) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1810, cool cookie wrote:I wonder a little bit if your questions are superficial. even when you asked me my reads you later admitted you didnt care for them. so i think you are bad-faithing me a bit here Norwegianboy
No, i'm just wrestling with whether you are scum or town going back at it with the bad scumreads on me like you had pre-mason claim.

Something i'd never do if i was scum btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1812 (isolation #289) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also an extreme lack of partner analyzis in regards to me is causing me to wonder why your reads are like this. So you bring up that you scumread A50 because they had what you perceived as awkward partnery behaviour with the flipped scum. (SSB)
But when talking about me you don't even mention my interactions with SSB or how they causate to the game but only focus on completely irrelevant topics at hand to explain why i could possibly be scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1813 (isolation #290) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is your mind just... working like this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1815 (isolation #291) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

On the one hand, i think your arguments are sowing seeds that will come back to haunt the town because they are misleading and wrong. But on the other hand i don't really think you'd be ok with getting elimmed if scum here. It could be just pretending, but i'm gonna roll with my next on the PoE for now.

VOTE: Nero Cain

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1839 (isolation #292) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lmao. Mama Ru best player on this table.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1845 (isolation #293) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I would harbor scepticism, but i also didn’t find Titus scummy prior so it was whatever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1850 (isolation #294) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Thumbs up for Koba saying Nero is scummy by dayplay and not the rep out.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1858 (isolation #295) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I did not notice a single crumb.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1859 (isolation #296) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:))))

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1876 (isolation #297) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How can you type texts that i can read word for word, yet feel like i didn't actually read anything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1889 (isolation #298) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would you even claim vengeful at any point.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1891 (isolation #299) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But if you wanted to use your shot, why wouldn't you intentionally just play scummy and then when you get limmed you shoot the scum on your wagon? Claiming literally means that scum would never be stupid enough to vote on your wagon and that makes "using your shot" completely arbitrary and from your town!POV you'd be better off just claiming you're limproof and just vote the scum out traditionally.

I do not understand what you are doing from an town!POV here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1892 (isolation #300) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Claim and then ask people to vote you?
Is it just performative or do you seriously expect that to just work and then you'd hit the mafia?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1895 (isolation #301) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1893, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1889, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why would you even claim vengeful at any point.
it could be a deterrent to getting eliminated. or might just be a genuine roleclaim.
They wasn't under pressure so the timing of the claim is odd as well.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1902 (isolation #302) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's definitely not how i would play the role if i had it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1908 (isolation #303) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really mind what Quick thinks of me because arguing with him is boring.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1917 (isolation #304) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

T3 are you scum again?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1930 (isolation #305) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

;((((

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1931 (isolation #306) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway this discussion isn't helping anyone.
Quick, stop being annoyed by Koba's personality. Arrogance isn't an scumtell.
Koba, focus on someone else plz.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1933 (isolation #307) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The wagon on SSB yesterday was so easy though. Did you see how little resistance there was to that wagon? Obviously all scum was on the wagon and bussing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1934 (isolation #308) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

(Yes, it's sarcasm)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1940 (isolation #309) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't wanna be one of the "meta is GOD" kids, but i will say that all of Andres/Nero/T3 feel vastly different from what i'd expect from their town!game.
Pretty amazing for one game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1945 (isolation #310) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1937, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1935, DkKoba wrote:crazy because these 3 names all ping my scumdar atm
That's nice. So what exactly is Scummy about what I am doing? Or are you just succumbing to your feelings about you not liking that I'm not sheeping you?
You know, i don't really think you're scum at all. But i don't want you to have any game influence because i think your scumdar is broken in this game, so if people listen to you town might lose.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1948 (isolation #311) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1946, LicketyQuickety wrote:NO ONE is sheeping me at this point.
And hopefully it stays like that for a bit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1952 (isolation #312) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1950, LicketyQuickety wrote:This is not a power trip kind of game; it's an analytical game.
Nope, it's an battle for influence.
Mafia lost that battle on day 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1958 (isolation #313) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh i was never super scumreading Cookie, but i thought voting them and having a wagon on them would make them spew either town or scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1960 (isolation #314) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm ok with town on them for now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1961 (isolation #315) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1957, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1952, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1950, LicketyQuickety wrote:This is not a power trip kind of game; it's an analytical game.
Nope, it's an battle for influence.
Mafia lost that battle on day 1.
You can play that way if you want. I prefer to keep my head about me.
Don't get me wrong. I have respect for analytical play and having good reads.
But having good reads doesn't matter if you can't actually push it through and make people join you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1962 (isolation #316) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1949, DkKoba wrote:norwee can you take a look at ranny's ISO for me and tell me if you think he's just bussing people / TMIing?
I need to start doing this. Brb.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1965 (isolation #317) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1963, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why is DW Town?
They claimed some bulletproof role or something and there was no kill on night 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1967 (isolation #318) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1964, Mama Ru wrote:
In post 1892, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Claim and then ask people to vote you?
Is it just performative or do you seriously expect that to just work and then you'd hit the mafia?
Do we believe this claim to be true?
You tell me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1973 (isolation #319) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1970, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1969, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1966, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1965, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1963, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why is DW Town?
They claimed some bulletproof role or something and there was no kill on night 1.
I have reason to believe they are not BP.
then fucking claim your result lmfao
I'm N2N3 Commuter.
Why is that a reason they aren't BP? i don't see it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1978 (isolation #320) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think Ranny has an very townie ISO when looking back on it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1985 (isolation #321) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh there's probably scum in the hood because SSB spewed it by saying shit like: "you're not an real mason." and also that they claimed a 1-shot neighborizer which points to an hood being on scum's mind.
I would be shocked if there wasn't at least 1 mafia in the hood, and if it's not loftwing slot then it's prob Ranny. Because every large normal designer is like: "lol we need 1 scum and 1 town in the hood that's such an amazing concept!"
VOTE: Rannygazoo

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1990 (isolation #322) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1513, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:1-shot Friendly Neighbor.
Oh nvm they claimed friendly neighbor.
Well, same shit. They said things like "you're not an real mason" and asking me "why i went along with it".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1998 (isolation #323) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1996, Dwlee99 wrote:Eh fuck it I was lying
What was your motive to lie?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2004 (isolation #324) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That's not really worth it at all lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2010 (isolation #325) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cool

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2025 (isolation #326) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can i return to fluff kawaii shitpostwee now that we solved the game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2031 (isolation #327) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero has been so scummy tho.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2043 (isolation #328) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2214 (isolation #329) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2149, House wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: charle
You’re acting pretty childish right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2217 (isolation #330) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Charlemagne’s posts are very +scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2218 (isolation #331) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2201, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1876, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How can you type texts that i can read word for word, yet feel like i didn't actually read anything.
thats why u had matching pfps with scum
No u

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2228 (isolation #332) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You mean to tell me Dwlee crumbed their role earlier?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2229 (isolation #333) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unfathomable.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2247 (isolation #334) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2242, T3 wrote:statistically hammers on scum are actually more than 3x >rand scum
I’ll be there to hammer next wagon then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2257 (isolation #335) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ranny where u at boyyyeee

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2278 (isolation #336) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2270, charlemagne wrote:
In post 2269, Mama Ru wrote:
In post 2267, Mama Ru wrote:It's a fascinating, unbroken continuation of Nero's rancorous and laconic contribution.
Not quite true in the sense that charlemagne is a grandiloquent version of Nero Cain.
Wow, that thesaurus you're using is crying out from being abused that hard.
How dare you insult the wondrously exquisite and gratifying word usage from the master wordsmith Mama Ru.

VOTE: Charlemagne

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2280 (isolation #337) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2267, Mama Ru wrote:I am content that DkKoba are without vices by virtue of their smug self-satisfaction (I mean that in the most fabulous meaning of the term) at having knocked and knifed knucklehead ssbm_Kyouko off the runway. I retract my earlier rantings.
I wouldn’t suspect Dkkoba bussing precisely because i think Dkkoba’s smug self-satisfaction has reached such an critical level that it is impossible to have been faked.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2283 (isolation #338) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Too bad i can’t get the satisfaction of seeing Nero Cain’s fall of grace in person.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2284 (isolation #339) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

*fall from grace

Lmao

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2465 (isolation #340) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Amazing play to claim masons Koba.
GG

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2466 (isolation #341) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also Dwlee luring the scum kill and A50 clearing the most sus slots beforehand.
Really just a lot of good town play here.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”