LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:42 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1196, DkKoba wrote:quick you are exhibiting a logical fallacy assuming that we are wrong simply because we are loud and in agreement.

It doesnt make sense and is a reason made up to support a wanted theory.

You *want* us to be wrong/scum.

And thats an important distinction to make vs what youre claiming.
You're making a logical fallacy thinking that my reason for thinking you are wrong is because you are loud. Correlation is not causation.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm certainly not arrogant, but i do know how important it is to show confidence so that people will put their vote onto a scumbutt.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:43 am

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1185, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1180, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1179, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 993, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ve already said that i’m voting Kyouko until they post.
I think their shitty reaction to pressure from Koba and subsequent flaking from the game was extremely scum indicative. If they return and make town posts i’ll change my mind, but if nothing has happened to change my scumread of the slot i don’t see why it should.
What about my reaction to pressure is shitty?
Your immediate OMGUS on Koba when they called you out was really scummy, and i don't think you genuinely believe your own arguments about why Koba is mafia.
Correction : i was only publicly scumreading kyouko once she went into discred mode against me.
I was holing the read bc she knows shes done for due to my ability against her meta.
She's continued to post in a way that is her scum meta. Its all shallow nonsense disguised by clever wording.
interesting that NorwegianboyEE says you were publicly scumreading kyouko first then. one is right, one is wrong. if you are right, why would the other player make that mistake? a convenient/lazy argument or just easy to sell? but for you there's no incentive to make that correction there as mafia.

it's an interesting game for me already
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1200, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1196, DkKoba wrote:quick you are exhibiting a logical fallacy assuming that we are wrong simply because we are loud and in agreement.

It doesnt make sense and is a reason made up to support a wanted theory.

You *want* us to be wrong/scum.

And thats an important distinction to make vs what youre claiming.
You're making a logical fallacy thinking that my reason for thinking you are wrong is because you are loud. Correlation is not causation.
Ok but you still havent shown how we are wrong. Being in agreement and beint confident are shit reasons to say we are wrong
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1202, cool cookie wrote:interesting that NorwegianboyEE says you were publicly scumreading kyouko first then. one is right, one is wrong. if you are right, why would the other player make that mistake? a convenient/lazy argument or just easy to sell? but for you there's no incentive to make that correction there as mafia.
I didn't look back to confirm the exact timeline, i just remembered that i hated SSB's vibes from those pages and how they were interacting with Koba.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

SCUM CLAIM! Everybody knows only Scum would greet fellow players upon replacement. :twisted:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1189, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1170, Titus wrote:
In post 1169, LicketyQuickety wrote:This game has a really bad case of group think.
Plan to catch up this afternoon.

Tell me what the groupthink consensus is.
That the loud voices are right about everything.
What is it they're supposedly right about? Why do you disagree?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:49 am

Post by cool cookie »

im not sure how many votes they have, but I'd like to vote for Loftwing. i feel deep in my heart that loftwing is not playing for the good team here becaseu very performative style, lots of posts with little content early on, but just something not good with the tone which is hard to explain.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Quick disagrees on the block of Dwlee/Koba/Norwee being all town, and the fact that they all confidently agree each other are town. But i'm not sure exactly what Quick's stance on each of those slots is.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1201, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm certainly not arrogant
I though you must be by definition. All Norwegians believe they are "top of the world" :P

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1207, cool cookie wrote:im not sure how many votes they have, but I'd like to vote for Loftwing. i feel deep in my heart that loftwing is not playing for the good team here becaseu very performative style, lots of posts with little content early on, but just something not good with the tone which is hard to explain.
If you think Loftwing is scum, do you think that makes SSB's allignment clearer? Given that Loftwing has been attacking the slots that are pushing SSB.

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1207, cool cookie wrote:im not sure how many votes they have, but I'd like to vote for Loftwing. i feel deep in my heart that loftwing is not playing for the good team here becaseu very performative style, lots of posts with little content early on, but just something not good with the tone which is hard to explain.
Changing too jarringly?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1153, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1152, Loftwing wrote:I don't think that this comes from scum!kyouko.
I’m not impressed.
Why's that? Has your opinion changed due to [does a quick search for pronoun] her recently posting?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1207, cool cookie wrote:im not sure how many votes they have, but I'd like to vote for Loftwing.
War of the alts

cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:53 am

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1204, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1202, cool cookie wrote:interesting that NorwegianboyEE says you were publicly scumreading kyouko first then. one is right, one is wrong. if you are right, why would the other player make that mistake? a convenient/lazy argument or just easy to sell? but for you there's no incentive to make that correction there as mafia.
I didn't look back to confirm the exact timeline, i just remembered that i hated SSB's vibes from those pages and how they were interacting with Koba.
i guess it looked like it was integral to your "OMGUS" argument for them being mafia, so maybe its a surprise you would get it wrong. anyone can make mistakes but more common for mafia who are only pretending to find the mafia
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1211, DkKoba wrote:
Changing too jarringly?
That's actually one of the few things that's been still bothering me too, but i could never really put my finger on what is was until you said that.

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Loftwing »

Don't worry cool-kie, I'm just bad :wink:

DO you have any other thoughts about me and/or other players? I'd be very much interested in them.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1214, cool cookie wrote:
i guess it looked like it was integral to your "OMGUS" argument for them being mafia, so maybe its a surprise you would get it wrong. anyone can make mistakes but more common for mafia who are only pretending to find the mafia
My thoughts are always messy and i base my reads heavily on gut feelings i get from posts, and detecting bad or good faith of the posters in question.
It really doesn't matter to me exactly the circumstances of their interactions, i just know it gave me real bad vibes and i heavily townread Koba.

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Loftwing »

Squint

Hm. I'm not going to say that you're wrong, but I am going to say that I disagree that it's more common for mafia than town to make mistakes.
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:00 am

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1210, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
If you think Loftwing is scum, do you think that makes SSB's allignment clearer? Given that Loftwing has been attacking the slots that are pushing SSB.
yes i think loftwings position there is strange. attacked for defending the slot, so responds by arguing they are a nullread which could be a way of trying to not look like they are buddying up - which would be tough for the evil team. although could also be loftwing trying to distance from a town elimination. not the only player potentially in that camp i can see.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1104, Kerset wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.6With 16 players alive it takes 9 to eliminate

Dwlee99 (4): Rannygazoo, Wake88, LicketyQuickety, Loftwing,
ssbm_Kyouko (4): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, DkKoba,
Loftwing (3): Titus, Hakai, MargotRosa,
Almost50 (1): GrandpaMo,
LicketyQuickety (1): Nero Cain,
DkKoba (1): ssbm_Kyouko,
NorwegianBoyEE (1): Andresvmb,
Nero Cain (0):
Hakai (0):
Wake88 (0):
Titus (0):
GrandpaMo (0):
Andresvmb (0):
MargotRosa (0):
Kop (0):
Rannygazoo (0):

Not voting (1): Kop,

Deadline: (expired on 2021-10-02 17:00:00)

Kop is being replaced
V/LA: ssbm_Kyouko & GrandpaMo & Rannygazoo party till Monday
Wake88 till Tuesday
This game needs a bit more wagon consolidation. Also a lot of the slots that are voting alone need to move their vote to a bigger wagon.

- Bunno
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:06 am

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1217, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
My thoughts are always messy and i base my reads heavily on gut feelings i get from posts, and detecting bad or good faith of the posters in question.
It really doesn't matter to me exactly the circumstances of their interactions, i just know it gave me real bad vibes and i heavily townread Koba.
OK thanks can you summarise the townread on koba? useful for everyone to understand the reasons, especially because you have used other games experience

and loftwing i will share more thoughts i later
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:07 am

Post by cool cookie »

VOTE: loftwing
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm hesitant to lay bare my cards on reading Dkkoba as they can use it against me if i turn out to be correct about my method of reading them.

- Bunno
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:09 am

Post by cool cookie »

why mention it in the first place then? perhaps koba will be on guard now anyway if you're correct

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”