Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 23, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:THE DREADED RETURN OF THE MAFIA HOSPITAL
DREADED? MAFIA ARE OPENING A HOSPITAL!!! THAT'S GOOD NEWS!! THEY CAN SAVE US!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Andante »

HELLO ENCHANT
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Andante »

can we not post a VC for every single vote please... if you do it, please just throw it in a spoiler, but spamming "unnoficial" VCs for every single vote is not appreciated... you literally posted 3 on 1 page... and no one changed votes in the span of you posting them

VOTE: Fredrick A Campbell
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 54, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 52, Andante wrote:can we not post a VC for every single vote please... if you do it, please just throw it in a spoiler, but spamming "unnoficial" VCs for every single vote is not appreciated... you literally posted 3 on 1 page... and no one changed votes in the span of you posting them

VOTE: Fredrick A Campbell
This feels like something scum could easily feign annoyance over for the sake of an early vote to look busy.
so me being annoyed that there's literally 3 VCs posted in a row is scummy, yet him actually spamming VCs to look like he's doing something is not scummy? like, sorry not sorry, this is a 17p game, it has potential to reach hundres of posts in a few hours (idk the vibe of this game yet) but rather than Fredrick spamming VCs all D1 I'm asking him to knock it off now. like it literally makes it so much harder to actually read the game. so if you want to go at me for "scum is faking annoyance here" let's go. Tell me how it's not annoying to spam 3 VCs in a row, and it definitely looks like he intends to keep doing this. so TELL ME please. how is this not annoying
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Andante »

I don't care who you are... there is no need to POST 3 separate VCs... back to back to back
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Andante »

Also Malcolm... the VCs is basically ALL his ISO is.... maybe if he was actually doing anything else I wouldn't care, but no. 3 VCs, then "oh I missed a vote and the 3rd isn't accurate" like... no
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by Andante »

also, it's 1 thing if he was spamming accurate VCs... like, it's literally just spam at this point... and I'm already ready to vote Fred out
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Andante »

I'd go with annoyed by the fact I'm being genuinely SRed for something that was actually annoying to read, like Crescent, you found it annoying too yes? so now I'm wondering if Malcolm just didn't find it annoying? has 0 issue with someone SPAMMING 3 VCs IN A ROW... like it's not even like someone posted between them... just make 1 if that's what you're doing...

idk whatever. I didn't really plan on making a huge deal of it, but this comment
"This feels like something scum could easily feign annoyance over for the sake of an early vote to look busy."

feels genuinely annoying to me, like, it's this vague "could be from scum" type post. you SR me? commit to it. don't test the waters and see if others agree before you decide to pursue it or not.

Umm I'll be gone for roughly the next 18 hours,
and uhh there's a handful of new faces here, that's nice to see! For those who don't know me... nice to meet yall! Umm I started playing mafia 10 years ago, was super serious about it ~5 years ago, I come from chat mafia, which is why I'm going to be a lot more likely to just say anything and everything on my mind, so uhh don't be shocked if my vote changes 50 times in a phase here, it's kinda just another way of me going "yo do something" or "hmm I think this person is sus" also if I start posting "too much" making it hard for you to keep up, just let me know and I can focus on combining my posts, so uhhh yeah that's a bit about me, I LOVE the game of mafia, here for a good time! That being said I also hope all yall have fun as well! cause that's what this is all about!
Bam! a blurb about me!! hahahaha I'm so original!! nahh uhh I got the idea from someone else, I mean, we're spending the next eternity together... lol

and uhh if you need me to respond to something/actually want me to respond to something, to ensure you gat an answer just be all "@Andante" which should help me see it, cause even if I'm busy, I'll look, control F Andante, respond, and yeah...

p.edit: This started as a response to 66 then became a tangent, and tldr: I'll probably be gone the next 18-24 hours (not that it really matters, but the people deserve to know!!!)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 104, Vivax wrote:
In post 99, Firebringer wrote:I am scum don’t u dare call me town u dirty….w/e u are
I don't believe you and will call you town for bad reasons.

If MalcolmTucker is mafia and pinged m!Andante then #69 explains the additional annoyance in the tone from her part.
Let's say it's a possible timeline.
ok, why are you talking as if I'm flipped scum? these few posts just read weird to me? it's just like, I don't even get it "we need andante flip first" "maf!anante" like what??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:13 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: bugspray

this is more annoying than what Fred was doing earlier
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:17 am

Post by Andante »

In post 150, Crescent wrote:Also, on a Gera note, pay attention to how Gera holds up over time. The entrance is weak, but also kinda whatever. Gera as scum in a game of 13 basically could not hold up for an entire game. By the time we were in day 3, he had regressed to near-total uselessness.
We're 100 posts into the game... shouldn't we be paying attention to everyone over time? Cause "by day 3..." this feels a little early for that kind of statement
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 154, Prince of Paterson wrote:Does anyone else agree with Vivax's interpretation? This is a strange hill for him to choose to die on. I think it's a little towny to do so, though. Town often have a lot of pride in their own view of things.
ehhh it's seeming like it's just how Vivax is, I'm not willing to write Vivax off as town for it, at least not yet, like, it's only 100 posts of a game, and he thinks there's some meaning to gerain's entrance?? I don't even understand what he was arguing nor do I actually care at this point
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:21 am

Post by Andante »

In post 166, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 107, UNOwen wrote:
In post 78, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Posts 21 and 22 suggest that MegAzumarill and Vivax are not both mafia.
Why?
Posts 21 to 22

I don't think this interaction is between two mafia members.
someone goes "why?" and you just repeat what you said...
VOTE: Fred
Vote can go back to you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 169, Lowell wrote:Nevermind I see it.

VOTE: meg

This is an ISO read of someone who wanted to have a fun game but is disappointed to have drawn scum.

Malcolm also a good vote. Chipping at the edges of ideas without ideas.
you show up and ask "who we killing" how did you arrive at meg from that? I don't think Meg's ISO is the worst of the people who have talked thus far
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 172, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:PookyTheMagicalBear
Post 4 - Town
Interaction with MegAzumarill (Post 171) suggests not both are mafia

UNOwen
Interaction with Vivax (Posts 106, 108, 119, 122-128, 134, 137-138) suggests not both are mafia

Vivax
Interaction with MegAzumarill (Posts 21-22) suggests not both are mafia
Vote hopping - Non Alignment Indicative
Post 33 - Town
Post 41 - Town
Interaction with UNOwen (Posts 106, 108, 119, 122-128, 134, 137-138) suggests not both are mafia

MegAzumarill
I'm so glad in a 17p game you're partner reading off of 100 posts.. that is going to be so helpful day 1. is this how you always play?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 201, Vivax wrote:
In post 198, Andante wrote:
In post 154, Prince of Paterson wrote:Does anyone else agree with Vivax's interpretation? This is a strange hill for him to choose to die on. I think it's a little towny to do so, though. Town often have a lot of pride in their own view of things.
ehhh it's seeming like it's just how Vivax is, I'm not willing to write Vivax off as town for it, at least not yet, like, it's only 100 posts of a game, and he thinks there's some meaning to gerain's entrance?? I don't even understand what he was arguing nor do I actually care at this point
I'm ready to explain what I thought of gera's entrance whenever Owen is ready to answer what he thinks of it since he deemed it relevant to ask me about.
Once he's got past the passive aggressive stage. He just has to take the hand offered and shake it.
What's your thoughts on fred trying to sound as robotic as possible?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:26 am

Post by Andante »

Like honestly, can we just lim frred THEN start trying to play the game? I don't like this gimmick. it's hard to read in a sense, and it's just flat out annoying
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 203, bugspray wrote:the moderator has informed me i am not allowed to play chess
wow.. I'm so shocked, I never would have guessed spamming chess here wouldn't be allowed...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 208, Vivax wrote:You however just randomly complain about content. Players go in expecting a fun read, a challenging game.
There's nothing fun about bugspray spamming these giant images, Fred spamming the 3 VCs in a row?
I love fun don't get me wrong, but this game... we have a handful of people doing NOTHING, and a handful just like "spamming to spam" but hey it's whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 208, Vivax wrote:Fred doesn't sound robotic to me and I don't see why you read an intention into it.
fred just talks in a "matter of fact" tone?? meaning he's super aware of what he's saying, and if that's all I see from someone, that's like a major "hey might be mafia!"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Andante »

In post 217, Crescent wrote:So much of Fred's ISO is nonsense.
exactly why I just want to lim the slot
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Andante »

So if I vote people cause I find what they're doing highly annoying. that automatically makes me scum? I'm not SRing whoever. I'm saying Fred isn't doing ANYTHING game related and talking in this matter of fact tone, it's annoying as heck, yet I guess all yall are totally fine with fred??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Andante »

I don't even understand how this freaking makes me maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Andante »

Like, all I see is "hey look 4 people have the same argument" so does that mean the other 13 people don't find fred's "contributions" annoying? Like fred isn't actually doing ANYTHING

"he look A and B aren't partnered" how does that help us with 17 people alive?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Andante »

and like, no one else has a major issue with how Fred started off with THREE BACK TO BACK VCs like, hello?? how is no one else seeing this as Fred is spamming just to spam?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Andante »

In post 246, Vivax wrote:Like, your only scumread all game is because someone posted a votecount three times at the bottom of a page and you have no intention of putting in work to move away from that opinion.
YOU GUYS AREN'T GIVING ME THE OPTION TO ACTUALLY PLAY THIS FREAKING GAME
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Andante »

I fully intend to come up with actual reads as the game goes on, but here all yall are like "DEATH TO ANDANTE!!! HOW DARE SHE BE ANNOYED" I literally told yall I was voting fred out of annoyance
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Andante »

and when the only other thing I see is bugspray "DUEL!!!" "CHESS!" It's just like, I look at it and go, ok, guess yall are still doing RVS, I hate RVS, I'm not participating. Like yeah I Town lean crescent. scum lean malcolm, but that's it. no one else is doing anything related to the game. malcolm has the scum lean cause ALL HE IS DOING IS TUNNELING ME.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Andante »

whatever, vote me out. not like I care
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Andante »

I seem to be like the only one here wanting to play the game (a few others too, but majority doesn't want to do anything) so you know what, if voting me is the solution... go for it. I'm stepping away, and hopefully I'm not voted out by the time I'm back, but if I am? whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 257, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 249, Andante wrote:I fully intend to come up with actual reads as the game goes on, but here all yall are like "DEATH TO ANDANTE!!! HOW DARE SHE BE ANNOYED" I literally told yall I was voting fred out of annoyance
Nobody is doing this, do you expect to be immune from pressure?
have I ever had a good reaction to pressure?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 261, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 259, Andante wrote:
In post 257, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 249, Andante wrote:I fully intend to come up with actual reads as the game goes on, but here all yall are like "DEATH TO ANDANTE!!! HOW DARE SHE BE ANNOYED" I literally told yall I was voting fred out of annoyance
Nobody is doing this, do you expect to be immune from pressure?
have I ever had a good reaction to pressure?
Do you expect to go through an entire game without any pressure being put on you at all? You're evading my question.

It's D1, this is an early read, more than happy to move elsewhere if someone else strikes me as more scummy down the line.
So because I'm the only one actually doing crap, and calling stuff as it is, that means we have to "pressure" me??? what kind of logic is this? why not actually try and engage in a freaking conversation with me instead of "WEAK PUSH. ANDANTE MAF" whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Andante »

now this feels weird... like "VOTE ANDANTE" turned into "vote WITH andante" and everyone is being super cautious about what they say now? like, where are the 10 voices we're "missing"???
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 284, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 202, Andante wrote:
Spoiler: post 172
Post 4 - Town

UNOwen
Interaction with Vivax (Posts 106, 108, 119, 122-128, 134, 137-138) suggests not both are mafia

Vivax
Post 33 - Town
Post 41 - Town
Interaction with UNOwen (Posts 106, 108, 119, 122-128, 134, 137-138) suggests not both are mafia

MegAzumarill

I'm so glad in a 17p game you're partner reading off of 100 posts.. that is going to be so helpful day 1. is this how you always play?
Yes, but I usually keep these notes to myself. Only posted it because of how much was happening. Since you've taken an interest in it, any ideas of your own?
Ok you posted it, but like, at this point how is anyone supposed to use it? and you just kinda dropped it like "here's my reads" and that was it... there's no conclusion to draw from it?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 286, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 206, Andante wrote:Like honestly, can we just lim frred THEN start trying to play the game? I don't like this gimmick. it's hard to read in a sense, and it's just flat out annoying
Are you suggesting all the posts I've made is a gimmick?
I'm suggesting you're up to something, yes. I can't tell what exactly
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 289, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 287, Andante wrote:
Spoiler: post 284
In post 284, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 202, Andante wrote:
Post 4 - Town

UNOwen

Vivax
Post 33 - Town
Post 41 - Town

MegAzumarill
Yes, but I usually keep these notes to myself. Only posted it because of how much was happening. Since you've taken an interest in it, any ideas of your own?

Ok you posted it, but like, at this point how is anyone supposed to use it? and you just kinda dropped it like "here's my reads" and that was it... there's no conclusion to draw from it?
Conclusions were in the post, namely, PookyTheMagicalBear and Vivax are town, MegAzumarill is not Mafia with PookyTheMagicalBear and Vivax, and Vivax is not Mafia with UNOwen.
You'd be confident in calling Pooky town at this point in time?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 357, Lowell wrote:Did a read
In post 357, Lowell wrote:andante panics
hahahahahahaha
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 320, Enchant wrote:FancyPants* - lurk idk
Vivax - troll town
MalcolmTucker - prob maf
Greeting - idk always failed at reading
Firebringer - hot null would't care to vote
Fredrick A Campbell - can afford to die
Dwlee99* - lurk
Crescent - eh idk
Lowell - prob town
bugspray - always failed at reading
PookyTheMagicalBear - always mafia
geraintm - prob maf
UNOwen - idk i started yawning at this guy, pretend that's there's something funny drawn at next 3 persons and i call it a day, too much effort for me
Prince of Paterson
Andante
MegAzumarill
what's your read on me?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 321, MalcolmTucker wrote:Ger tends not to do much on D1 as a general rule. Vote on Fred could be read as opportunistic and there's not much in their limited ISO so far but it's feasible from town Ger.
this feels like TMI

VOTE: Malcolm

like, ok so what gerain usually doesn't do much? you used too many words to go "gerain probably town" like, you're trying to justify a TR there, but it's actually a really bad take, cause I have a great example of scum!gerain doing nothing day 1. but going "that's feasible from town Ger" like what?? Gerain should be no where near being called town right now. I'm not saying they have to be a SR, but like, there's nothing in this game so far to push gerain into TR territory
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Andante »

Page top is mine :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 473, FancyPants wrote:Scum: MalcolmTucker (non-commital scum) /Bugspray (Lurking scum)/Geraintm(Newb-scum) /PookyTheMagicalBear(Experienced scum who's sad they rolled scum)

Maybe's: Firebringger/Dwlee99/Lowell

This is the post I use to gloat endgame.
Will defend these opinions to the death, come at me.
these don't sound too bad tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 582, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:VOTE: bugspray

Come along, let's pressure this player into giving some opinions.
In post 585, Enchant wrote:VOTE: BUGSPRAY

OBVSCUM DIE
In post 587, Vivax wrote:VOTE: Bugspray

Disclaimer: Not a scumread, but killing not_mafia or people who could be them is always fun.
did bugspray claim maf? what did I miss?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Andante »

why is andante vs meg a thing?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:50 am

Post by Andante »

In post 758, Vivax wrote:Coming around to Andante town ftr
You TR me doing nothing?

this still maf tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 774, Crescent wrote:
In post 758, Vivax wrote:Coming around to Andante town ftr
For the record, you came off to me all day as town who knows he kinda shit the bed in 2273, and is trying too hard to make up for it here. It's why Meg led you onto Andante so easily.

I'm very much doubting that Meg saw all that attention on one scum, and then decided to immediately start a train on another scum. Andante being scum would be one hell of a 3D chess play that we have no reason to entertain anytime soon.
How would me being scum be a 3d chess move??

I’m actually confused by how easily I’m being TRed for just… not being here?? I don’t think I mentioned Meg once day 1, and now half yall are all “Andante for sure town!!” like, idk how I feel about this, 1 minute yall are like “stupid push on fred… fake annoyance” and next it’s “yeah andante town”

anyone wanna tell me why malcolm is town? or is he the next lim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:04 am

Post by Andante »

OH SNAP yeah that's right!!! so wait... I had 2 scum day 1??? Let's freaking gooooo

uhh I need to look at fred's ISO read quick, I'm missing like the past 400 posts
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Andante »

Post 4 - Town

UNOwen

Vivax
Post 33 - Town
Post 41 - Town

MegAzumarill
In post 304, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 297, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Fred why won't you vote for Meg?
I would vote for MegAzumarill if I have an idea of why MegAzumarill is being voted and I consider the reason warranted to vote MegAzumarill.
In post 564, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I'm townreading MegAzumarill
In post 565, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Spoiler: post 334
In post 334, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 330, FancyPants wrote:
In post 329, Firebringer wrote:if i had more to say on crescent i would say it. I just read her posts and was like "this person is someone i should look into later"

Why is azumaril wagon bad
Tonal town read on them.
If the only read you have on someone is tonal why would you think its a bad wagon.

To me this feels like tmi that I'm town.
Also dont like the MT vote.
VOTE: Fancypants

I don't believe a player who is Mafia would ask "If the only read you have on someone is tonal why would you think its a bad wagon."
Spoiler: post 337
In post 337, MegAzumarill wrote:The idea that someone is only town off "tone" is incompatible with thinking the wagon is bad. Feels like they know my alignment and so they know I flip town.

Firstly, I don't think a mafioso is going to even think about "The idea that someone is only town off "tone" is incompatible with thinking the wagon is bad."

The "Feels like they know my alignment and so they know I flip town." suggests MegAzumarill was thinking about this as town.
(I had the posts spoilered but it looked weird so I gave up)

It's a strange progression for sure, but meg was a 1-shot roleblocker, like, I DOUBT meg was the most powerful role scum had, so I'm not actually sold that maf would flip to this hard TR of a partner. idk, not too certain I can back a Fred lim right now. Malcolm however... Malcolm had the world's worst push on me, then hammered meg for town cred? lmao yeah no I'll keep my vote on malcolm
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 795, Crescent wrote:The biggest problem I have is that Fred completely avoided even commenting on the Meg train until Meg was already at -2. He was throwing his vote all over the place to form a countertrain. Meg and Fred blatantly distanced themselves from pressure on the other without actually calling each other town. Fred throws like 4 votes down as the Meg train is building but won't talk about the Meg train. This is inherently a highly scum-slanted action and Meg's alignment isn't even relevant to this point.
I mean, I'm not saying Fred really had a defense for meg, just "meg is town" and that was that, but town can be wrong, idk, I feel really strongly that malcolm is maf

also, if bugspray claimed, why is pooky dead?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 861, Greeting wrote:
In post 816, Crescent wrote:
In post 814, Greeting wrote:So I just did an exercise where I took the names of all remaining players and removed the ones I'm townreading. Order is not relevant.

{
Unsure
Firebringer
Fredrick A Campbell
Dwlee99
Lowell
bugspray
geraintm
UNOwen
Prince of Paterson
}

I suppose I could leave
Firebringer
and
geraintm
out for the time being. Although I am not very sure about these two, they have given me some stuff to townread them for, while the rest are all kinda shady.
Crescent
made a good observation about
gera
In post 773, Crescent wrote:Gera's last two posts of the day are not posts I see him making as scum. Gera doesn't naughty point someone for a hammer if he knows the guy is going to flip scum.
I overlooked that post but yes, you are correct in that it does point towards town
geraintm

{
Unsure
Fredrick A Campbell
Dwlee99
Lowell
bugspray
UNOwen
Prince of Paterson
}

If I am correct, all the remaining mafia should be amongst the remaining seven. If we had a 5-member scumteam then more than half of them are scum, and if we had a 3-member scumteam then it's almost half.
I've been led to believe that 4 scum in minis and 5 scum in larges is effectively a hard no here. In 2272 I immediately assumed 4 scum in the game and was shot down on that rather quickly.
Do you think we have 4 scums then, as in 3 left? Or 6 scums and 5 left? Not sure how to interpret your answer.

I have played one 13p mini which had 4 scum, but the host was criticised for it in the post-game when game ended early with a mafia win.
@Greeting
I think Dwlee is town, based off Meg's actions. Meg's first RVS vote was Dwlee, and bugspray's duel thing day 1 was probably gunsmith related, and I can see town doing that. so I would take those 2 out of the poe, which leaves

Unsure, Frederick, Lowell, UNO, Prince

and now, I really like Prince calling out Fredrick "missing the nightkill" def could be a bus, but uhh I'm at the conclusion Fredrick maf I think

Greeting, why do you TR Malcolm?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Andante »

Oh no!!! I hope kitty is ok!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Andante »

I'll be around tomorrow probably, I'm not opposed to a fred lim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1026, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Came to the conclusion that Crescent probably is town thinking I am mafia. That's one player.

The details of how I'll be reading other players I won't post so I don't clog up the thread. I'll write it on my notes.txt file instead.
how did you reach the conclusion that crescent is town?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Andante »

Yeah, sorry I haven’t been around like at all this game, in like an hour I’ll sit down and give this the full attention it deserves, RL has just gotten stupid busy and yeah I’ve basically just been prod dodging for like 3 days, but no headache today, so yeah, just gotta get up, deal with the animals, then I’ll have my reads/solve, sorry, saw a bunch of “andante clear” and was like “uhh I did nothing but I’m being TRed?? ok whatever I can just sheep, yall did d1 without me”

ok. animals. then I find maf!! (and uhhh read the past 30 or so pages)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 774, Crescent wrote:Andante being scum would be one hell of a 3D chess play that we have no reason to entertain anytime soon.
hahahaha wanna play some 3D chess today?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Andante »

Ok, I was looking at the wagon on meg, and combining that with my initial RVS Townleans/SRs, UNO's vote kinda stood out, scum lean from RVS, and 4th on the Meg wagon, so I was like, "Let's go look at the reasoning UNO had for voting Meg" The quotes below are UNO's ENTIRE progression on Meg. Looks like the only reason UNO was voting meg was just for lack of reaction to the wagon? It's honestly odd to me.

So, I'll go back just a little, I saw Pooky was first on the Meg wagon, Pooky died. I do not recall Pooky being a strong voice in pushing Meg, so at first, I saw the Pooky kill, went "ah fear kill" I just noticed Pooky was first on the Meg wagon. I don't think that's just a coincidence. So I think scum was aware of how the wagon looked, so we have at least 1 on there, like for sure. I TR Vivax and Crescent, so then, I'm looking at (Greeting, Firebringer, UNOwen, Lowell, Prince of Paterson, MalcolmTucker) as containing at least 1.

My initial SRs were Malcolm, Fred, and UNO, UNO is in the middle of the wagon, so I was like, ok.. that one is worth checking out... pulled up the ISO, and like, THIS being the progression on Meg?? Don't get me wrong, like I GUESS it could come from town, but I have legitimately NEVER seen town lim a maf off the reasoning "they had no reaction to the wagon" like, it literally reeks of scum having TMI.

So like, I'm not 100% certain where yall are at vote wise here, but I'd be down to lim UNO here

UNO's Progression on meg below:
In post 333, UNOwen wrote:
In post 322, FancyPants wrote:OK Enchant is town too, this game's gonna be easy when everyone starts posting.
Agree that Enchant is town.

UNVOTE: Vivax
VOTE: MegAzumarill
In post 365, UNOwen wrote:
In post 334, MegAzumarill wrote: If the only read you have on someone is tonal why would you think its a bad wagon.

To me this feels like tmi that I'm town.
Also dont like the MT vote.
VOTE: Fancypants
Why aren't you bothered by the wagon against you?
In post 465, UNOwen wrote:
In post 461, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 156, MegAzumarill wrote:This doesn't feel like a scum push from Vivax, but I don't quite get it.
Vivax can you resummarize why you think Unowen is scum
this is a scum post because it doesn't state what meg's opinion of Unowen is
I think this is very correct.
In post 508, UNOwen wrote:
In post 476, Andante wrote: these don't sound too bad tbh
What's your read on Meg?
In post 539, UNOwen wrote:Since Meg hasn't answered still, the reason I'm asking about his opinion on the wagon is that I'd expect someone who had the reaction they had to the mini pileup on Fred would also show a bit of concern about scum being involved in the almost completely unexplained five vote wagon against himself. Responding to it by ignoring the votes and instead accusing FancyPants of tmi for calling it a bad wagon doesn't seem consistent. To me it looks like Meg couldn't tell whether the wagon was a bluff or not and didn't want to risk looking scummy by overreacting.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: UNOwen
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Fred

Fred was e-2 right?

here you go! e-1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Andante »

ok so, what the heck are we doing with this game right now?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Andante »

Anyone not voting fred, tell me right now why you TR Fred
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Andante »

if yall are so opposed to a Fred wagon, we could go get UNO, but no one really saying/doing anything... like helloooooo do we need a lim to happen for yall to show up and do literally anything? Or can yall tell me why Fred is town?

Reminder: Fred posted 3 VCs in a row that weren't fully accurate, and made a "reads" thing for "A and B can't be partners" in a 17p game. on DAY 1... if that stuff isn't just busywork to look busy idk what is
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1154, Vivax wrote:
In post 1153, Andante wrote:Anyone not voting fred, tell me right now why you TR Fred
He's on team truth, not team liars
I need more than that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1154, Vivax wrote:
In post 1153, Andante wrote:Anyone not voting fred, tell me right now why you TR Fred
He's on team truth, not team liars
What happened to team truth earlier?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Andante »

Fire spends all his free time here? ooooh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Andante »

I GET TO BE A PART OF FIRE'S FREE TIME!!!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:06 am

Post by Andante »

I don’t understand the “VOTE FRED!!!” it happens, then “I DONT TRUST IT! UNVOTE!!” that basically just happened, like almost makes me wanna flip Fred solely cause of that whole thing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:07 am

Post by Andante »

I’m still not opposed to yeeting UNO though… “just post more to not die” is like… really?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Andante »

oooh happy 16 years!!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Andante »

is there a tldr: investigate guilty anywhere?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1426, Crescent wrote:Considering gunsmith claimed to start day 2 for no reason like a dunce probably not.
yeah... the claim and then just left for someone else to deal with the mess...

there were just a lot of words so I wasn't sure, uhhh D3 from me will probably be a lot like D2, idk. I kinda liked my UNO case. uhh I thought Fred was maf.. no of course the one spamming 3 VCs in a row was town. I do think town points for fire, like, "too scummy to be scum" looking back I thought that was a good line, but like, I also don't think Fire kills pooky n1, soooo yeah.

Can I hear people's UNO reads please?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1466, geraintm wrote:another player i have zero idea what they have done this game
easy. I pushed fred D1, then Malcolm, and I made a case for UNO no one read D2, game was dead I went "ok fine, lim fred" then people unvoted all "idk about that one!!!" fred was town, and here we are. I still hate malcolm's d1 towards me, and UNO is definitely maf for his stance on Meg d1

I've just been a tad too busy to sit here all day, and especially when this game is just "WHO CAN SHOUT THE LOUDEST" like yesterday... dead game, people went "ok just lim fred" and then there were lots of unvotes and "I'm not sure" like, what? game was dead. yall said "just lim fred and end it" yeah whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1472, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1470, Greeting wrote:
MalcolmTucker
, who is your biggest suspect right now and why?
On gut alone probably Enchant at the moment. But it's a hard read to articulate as I alluded to above. There's probably been some sheeping going on D1 because I'm finding that I TR the vast majority of the player list. I'll maybe need to take a more detailed look at Unsure. Fancy's push on me D1 felt a bit weird and forced but I've not noticed too much either way to make me scumread or townread Unsure.
Enchant is your NUMBER ONE SR??? Right now?? You're kidding right??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1472, MalcolmTucker wrote:But it's a hard read to articulate
you just said Enchant is your #1 SR, being #1 SR shouldn't be hard to explain why...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Andante »

Malcolm: Enchant is my NUMBER ONE SR. I can't really explain the reasons
Someone else: Does more work trying to sort enchant.

idk why, but I genuinely do not believe Malcolm is town that SRs Enchant the MOST here

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:38 am

Post by Andante »

I wanna end day voting in Malcolm/UNO
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1556, Lowell wrote:This game is dead. Scum wins.
it's dead cause people are luike "NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO WAGON X" but then don't give alternate wagons

VOTE: UNOwen
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1628, Crescent wrote:The tl;dr of all of it is I think Prince is quite a bit more likely to be scum than Owen, and I think Owen's chances of town go up if Prince is scum just because of how consistently he has and continues to mirror him.
my tldr of it is, UNOwen never actually outed a reason for voting Meg, it was just an RVS vote that kinda stayed, andlike, what bothers me, is even as the wagon picked up speed, UNO did absolutely nothing to go "yeah guys vote meg!" so like, yeah... some people generally don't move votes around too much, this feels like it started as "I'm gonna RVS vote meg for distance" but then, meg wagon actually picked up, and UNO couldn't justify hopping off so just stayed.

You seem to think it's "super clearing" that UNO didn't move wagons? I mean, Meg is definitely not scum's most powerful role... I genuinely don't see how UNO's meg vote is "so clearing" as you seem to think it is
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Andante »

ok, I'd vote Unsure here.. I'm not yeeting enchant,

Fire, Vivax and Mala are town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Andante »

like, none yall can give a solid reason to yeet UNO, so like... what are we doing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1697, Vivax wrote:Of course I'd go UNOwen over Enchant here if that changed.
1650 says you're voting enchant, but now you don't want enchant?

I'm genuinely just confused what people want/plan on doing...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Andante »

are we just randomly voting people out and hoping they flip red?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1701, Prince of Paterson wrote:
In post 1696, Andante wrote:like, none yall can give a solid reason to yeet UNO, so like... what are we doing
Isn't your vote on UNO? Do you still think he's scum, or has your mind changed?
*solid reason to not

should be an obvious typo...

VOTE: Prince

I'll go here for now. cause that comment doesn't feel right to me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Andante »

like, of the few things I said, you care about going "but your vote is there, soo..." like, that feels like the scummiest thing someone could do right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Andante »

there's no "I haven't heard much from you, give thoughts" no... it's an obvious "I meant to say this" situation.. and that's the concern? no we're not doing this.

TIME TO VOTE OUT PRINCE. LEGGOOOOOO
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:23 am

Post by Andante »

dead game? nahhh this is easy. prince just claimed maf!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1729, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1727, Andante wrote:dead game? nahhh this is easy. prince just claimed maf!
Maybe I'm missing a joke here but I'm failing to understand how someone has seemingly scumclaimed for what appears to be missing a typo?
right... unless you have a better idea, flip prince here. just trust me on it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Andante »

I have seen a lot, and that was an actual scum claim from prince, I've literally seen it before
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Andante »

this game is too easy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1739, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1729, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1727, Andante wrote:dead game? nahhh this is easy. prince just claimed maf!
Maybe I'm missing a joke here but I'm failing to understand how someone has seemingly scumclaimed for what appears to be missing a typo?
Defensive over ur scum mate being caught?!?
yeah, and judging by how he said it again, I definitely think it's a possibility. cause "my partner isn't that obvious what?"

like, ignore that for a second, Prince's ISO on its own is not the towniest thing I've ever seen. then you have that moment Prince claimed scum, yeah. just flip prince, see I'm right, then try yelling at me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1721, UNOwen wrote:Sure.

UNVOTE: Lowell
VOTE: Enchant
real talk, this is also... ALWAYS scum, yet yall are yelling at me that it's town...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Andante »

how I wish I was a vig right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Andante »

yo, who is most likely to die tonight? none yall are towny
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1746, Andante wrote:yo, who is most likely to die tonight? none yall are towny
well, towny enough to where I think you'll die
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Andante »

yooo frick... I had 1 job.. and I think.. yeah rip. lol sorry town, I'm unintentionally scum siding... oops. ok. focus. focus. focus. ANDANTE focus.

Yall like spammed a bunch of pages, that aren't game related at all, I lost interest, kinda behind, and no one currently agrees with my reads. nice

UNO is definitely scum though, Prince is a close 2nd, and I genuinely still SR Malcolm from day 1.

Unsure is maybe a potential scum?

Never Scum are: Firebringer, Vivax, Mala
Don't think are Scum: Enchant
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1748, Vivax wrote:
In post 1746, Andante wrote:yo, who is most likely to die tonight? none yall are towny
I think you just answered that yourself

Cres sitting in a trench for that reason maybe

Quick!Do something scummy
Crescent.. I'm kinda doubting my TR there, but not enough to like push or anything, idk, probably just town, I just have a weird feeling.

hahaha wanna hear something funny... if I was actually around last night/paying attention... GS would be alive right now... but umm someone... named Andante... hasn't been paying full attention to the game...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Andante »

what's frustrating though, is like, it feels like EVERYONE TRs all my SRs, so what's the point of me even being here??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1718, Greeting wrote:Prince of Paterson is an even worse push than MalcolmTucker.
like, it's really not THAT bad of a push... you're saying both my pushes are shit? like, excuse me... I don't see you making a better one..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1468, Greeting wrote:
In post 1417, Crescent wrote:Good, be paranoid about me if you're town. It's better for the game.
No, it's not good. But there is no point in me pushing this any further.
In post 1417, Crescent wrote:I've already said I could see Unsure pairing up pretty well with Enchant, who is the #1 person I want dead.

Why do you think Enchant is town?
I have townbinned
Enchant
for his early game behavior, which was consistent with his light-hearted attitude and ignored this slot ever since. Is there a reason why I should be focused on him now?
In post 1719, Greeting wrote:I've thought about it again and the fact that there is a really bad counterwagon to
Enchant
means we've hit the jackpot. Scum
Enchant
reacted nervously and went on to push a town contributor (or at least this is how
Prince of Paterson
should be viewed, as of Day 3), instead of someone who is more in the neutral ground, like
Firebringer

Everybody, vote
Enchant
. He needs to be hammered.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Andante »

"I townbinned enchant!!!" "Everyone vote enchant"

and I'm the one with shit pushes? excuse me??

VOTE: Greeting
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Andante »

I fail to believe the townbinning enchant after 1400 posts, only to push enchant 300 posts later... is a natural progression on that slot that greeting makes
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:51 am

Post by Andante »

In post 750, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.final

with 17 votes in play, it took 9 to make a decision. day 1 ended.

yeet
MegAzumarill [9]:
PookyTheMagicalBear, Greeting, Firebringer, UNOwen, Lowell, Prince of Paterson, Vivax, Crescent, MalcolmTucker
[HAMMER]

bugspray [3]:
Fredrick A Campbell, Enchant, Unsure
MalcolmTucker [1]:
Andante
Fredrick A Campbell [1]:
bugspray
Enchant [1]:
Dwlee99
Lowell [1]:
MegAzumarill

not voting [1]:
geraintm
Amazing how all my SRs are on the Meg wagon
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Andante »

good talk yall! you don't wanna play the game? I don't don't care. Greeting absolutely needs to go here, UNO can go tomorrow, then Prince next day.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Andante »

cause this game is an actual joke to all yall clearly...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Andante »

ooh read my role wrong, yeah greeting dies tonight. Greeting is FOR SURE maf

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Andante »

can we just end the day? I'm genuinely over this game
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1763, Vivax wrote:
In post 1762, Andante wrote:can we just end the day? I'm genuinely over this game
What do you think is the reason that a few players are deliberately choosing to be stubborn arsehats?
are you saying that's me for not voting enchant?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #105) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:09 am

Post by Andante »

I'd rather lim mafia, and, Vivax, you have no concern at all that Greeting TRed Enchant till post 1400, then at 1700, enchant was suddenly scum? it's cause greeting is maf, and enchant is just easy to push in general.

I'm never voting enchant. vote me out first if you want, enchant is town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #106) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:09 am

Post by Andante »

whatever, see yall in 35 hours, I'm over this shit.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #107) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1767, Vivax wrote:
In post 1765, Andante wrote:
In post 1763, Vivax wrote:
In post 1762, Andante wrote:can we just end the day? I'm genuinely over this game
What do you think is the reason that a few players are deliberately choosing to be stubborn arsehats?
are you saying that's me for not voting enchant?
Lol no, you're part of the game rescue team at this point.
I'm talking about the more silent ones that never want to agree with anyone on anything.
Why do you think I was like "yo, wanna get greeting?"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #108) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Andante »

it's greeting and prince but whatever. if people wanna hold this game hostage for 3 more days... whatever, I want no part in that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #109) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1825, Datisi wrote:Enchant [4]: Prince of Paterson, Unsure, Greeting, UNOwen
My SRs are... voting together???
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #110) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1834, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1828, Andante wrote:
In post 1825, Datisi wrote:Enchant [4]: Prince of Paterson, Unsure, Greeting, UNOwen
My SRs are... voting together???
Hey Andante I made several posts at you. Don't do the ignore thing.
I want you on the bear avengers and u to have fun here.
I saw all the "andante do something"

I mean, you being the only vote on malakittens isn't exactly doing anything

no thanks, I want no part in bear avengers, there's a bunch of scum there
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #111) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Andante »

I will sheep Vivax here. if vivax wants to go to UNO I'm down. Consider Vivax a double voter. that's how confident I am that vivax is town, like, if I'm confident in a single read this game, it's vivax!town!!!

Vivax gets what Vivax wants here!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1849, Andante wrote:I will sheep Vivax here. if vivax wants to go to UNO I'm down. Consider Vivax a double voter. that's how confident I am that vivax is town, like, if I'm confident in a single read this game, it's vivax!town!!!

Vivax gets what Vivax wants here!!
VOTE: Enchant

e-1 I think?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:37 am

Post by Andante »

voting with every single SR I have.... not sure this ends well
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE:
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1825, Datisi wrote:Prince of Paterson [5]: Enchant, Lowell, Andante, Vivax, Crescent
Enchant [4]: Prince of Paterson, Unsure, Greeting, UNOwen
Vivax [1]: geraintm
Malakittens [1]: Firebringer

not voting [2]: MalcolmTucker, Malakittens
these people off wagon. I wanna address this before we end the day. I understand if it's day 1, but here we're on day 3. Mala just voted the leading wagon, threw that to e-1...

but I think there's something with these 4. and like, at least 1 maf in them.

gerain/Fire/Malcolm/Mala

like, they're just trying to stay out of everything... so if we lim town, like we most likely will, they "had no part in it"

idk, I'm not a fan of 4 people not really voicing opinions one way or the other
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Andante »

is it too late to flip to this?

cause, that's where my mind is going right now... by doing nothing, he knows he'll get "hammer" so if the wagons are T/W, he can easily just hammer the town...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1552, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1543, Crescent wrote:
In post 1515, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 320, Enchant wrote:FancyPants* - lurk idk
Vivax - troll town
MalcolmTucker - prob maf
Greeting - idk always failed at reading
Firebringer - hot null would't care to vote
Fredrick A Campbell - can afford to die
Dwlee99* - lurk
Crescent - eh idk
Lowell - prob town
bugspray - always failed at reading
PookyTheMagicalBear - always mafia
geraintm - prob maf
UNOwen - idk i started yawning at this guy, pretend that's there's something funny drawn at next 3 persons and i call it a day, too much effort for me
Prince of Paterson
Andante
MegAzumarill
Going back to Enchant's reads list, not sure you'd typically expect huge detail, but this is really hedgy in particular - one confirmed scum just left out completely too.
You're going to have to do better than a post almost the entire game dismissed as NAI within 100 posts of it being made to justify saying Enchant is your #1 scum read. This is a really weak point to be latching onto.
I've said quite openly my justification here is I'm really, really struggling for scumreads and by process of elimination Enchant is starting to look like possible scum to me. Do you not agree the reads list is pretty meh?
cause as someone said, Malcolm is saying he SRs Enchant, but isn't voting Enchant? like, something is very off right now... I just can't say exactly what
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Andante »

like there's a bunch of posts subtly pushing enchant, but there's no actual commitment to that read. Most everyone else is voting someone, there's 2 major wagons, Malcolm has no interest in commenting on it.

like, all this is in addition to the D1 thing I will never forget with how malcolm talked to me, I think malcolm has to be maf. I really do. and hey, no better time than now to throw a wagon there
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1878, Crescent wrote:
In post 1875, Andante wrote:
In post 1825, Datisi wrote:Prince of Paterson [5]: Enchant, Lowell, Andante, Vivax, Crescent
Enchant [4]: Prince of Paterson, Unsure, Greeting, UNOwen
Vivax [1]: geraintm
Malakittens [1]: Firebringer

not voting [2]: MalcolmTucker, Malakittens
these people off wagon. I wanna address this before we end the day. I understand if it's day 1, but here we're on day 3. Mala just voted the leading wagon, threw that to e-1...

but I think there's something with these 4. and like, at least 1 maf in them.

gerain/Fire/Malcolm/Mala

like, they're just trying to stay out of everything... so if we lim town, like we most likely will, they "had no part in it"

idk, I'm not a fan of 4 people not really voicing opinions one way or the other
This is exactly why I questioned him most specifically given he had Enchant as scum all day but felt like he practically ignored the wagon.

Yay I actually managed to get back to sleep.
Yeah I read what you said, and looked at "enchant" in his ISO, and.. not sure why there's suddenly 0 opinion on enchant... idk, we have the enchant/prince wagons, which kinda just killed the game, so I'm interested in some spice right now, like, wanna get Malcolm? cause it's DAY 3. and malcolm is currently the only one voting no one, like 48 hours left... DAY THREE... voting no one??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1880, Vivax wrote:Fairly curious to see if DWLees only scumread was correct.

Which was that Ench with readslist=scum
I wan malcolm flipped
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1883, Vivax wrote:The prospect of rebuilding a wagon from scratch is too terrifying for me to try to go Malcolm atp
it's not like there's an actual wagon at the moment, it's 2 sides that are extremely against changing their mind, but I promise you there's more than 1 scum left...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #122) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Andante »

Lowell hasn't posted in 2 entire days... I thought prods were 36 hours.. thus I showed up daily to prod dodge... yeah... game is kindaaa dead
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1887, Crescent wrote:Though side note I am also voting no one right now as I unvoted to take Prince off of -1.
ok why do I care?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Andante »

hmm Vig that won't shoot... I've seen that before.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Andante »

"I'm scared of shooting a PR" ok?? you should be aiming for scummy.. and if you can explain the shot the next day, you're literally fine, it's not like we have a useful PR here.. I'm just torn between giving Malcolm 1 more night or just killing now

UNVOTE:

idk what the VC is
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Andante »

Maf literally always claims "vig that never shoots" is the thing, like... hmmm give 1 more night, and if Malcolm doesn't shoot anyone/attempt to shoot, just kill malcolm tomorrow?

actually... if we lim town here, we're in the position we have to lim maf tomorrow right? idk how numbers work
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Andante »

cause I think enchant always flips red here.. I really do
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #128) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Andante »

we're essentially playing mountainous cause our PRs aren't actually using their role. like who cares if you shoot a town?? YOU SHOOT SCUMREADS.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #129) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Andante »

so malcolm better shoot tonight... @Malcolm. if we don't lim you, you're shooting yes?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #130) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Andante »

once malcolm confirms he's gonna try shooting, we can lim elsewhere,
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #131) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Andante »

numbers=wise we might have an issue tomorrow, but that's a tomorrow problem
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #132) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1957, Datisi wrote:
vote count 3.09

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 3 ends in (expired on 2022-08-02 23:30:00).

yeet
MalcolmTucker [6]:
Andante, Vivax, Enchant, Unsure, UNOwen, geraintm
Enchant [3]:
Prince of Paterson, Greeting, MalcolmTucker
Prince of Paterson [2]:
Lowell, Malakittens
Malakittens [1]:
Firebringer

not voting [1]:
Crescent

mod notes~ Lowell is v/la till wednesday
~ this is a mod note.
We have someone on V/LA till wednesday.... hasn't posted in 3 entire days... and won't post for the rest of the day... lovely.
I hate that ISO.. know what..
VOTE: Lowell

"I will try to check in" umm I'm not sure what this v/la is for... but it seems sus... and this vote on Prince isn't even cause Lowell wanted it. whatever. I'm voting here, there's no content in the iso whatsoever, and there's no effort to play the game, so I'm good with this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #133) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2010, Crescent wrote:
In post 2003, Andante wrote:Maf literally always claims "vig that never shoots" is the thing, like... hmmm give 1 more night, and if Malcolm doesn't shoot anyone/attempt to shoot, just kill malcolm tomorrow?

actually... if we lim town here, we're in the position we have to lim maf tomorrow right? idk how numbers work
There are 3 scum left and we have 13 players. If no "extra" kills ever happen, we will not reach lylo without voting off 3 town members, in addition to Fred. That's fairly standard practice for a game of this size. It should take 4-5 MLs for a town to lose.

This feels like a situation where scum could be scrambling to try to figure out where to actually get those MLs, and I think Prince is probably someone they just attempted to get one on.
ok, so I'm good with giving malcolm 1 more chance to shoot here, and he better shoot someone scummy. simple as that. scum roleblocker is dead, so.. scum will have to deal with him if he's real, or if he's fake he gets caught, simple as that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #134) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Andante »

Someone wanna tell me how this is town?
In post 1196, Lowell wrote:Are we back to Fred again? Honestly people.

VOTE: fred
In post 1330, Lowell wrote:Is it still Fred or what? This wagon keeps getting to the end and dying. Let’s do it
In post 1421, Lowell wrote:VOTE: unsure

Let’s kick some asses woooo!
In post 1556, Lowell wrote:This game is dead. Scum wins.
In post 1621, Lowell wrote:Oof, Unowen is flailing here. Still not my top target but what
In post 1636, Lowell wrote:VOTE: prince

Unsure is still fine, but I'd really prefer this slot first.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #135) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Andante »

@Malcolm CONFIRM YOU WILL SHOOT TONIGHT, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND NOT SHOOTING = YOU DIE TOMORROW
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2015, Crescent wrote:See that's also the thing... I'm not convinced scum doesn't have a second 1-shot RB anyway. If no one dies tonight (which I expect regardless of his alignment), I'm parking my vote on him first post and arguing for a day that's ended within 48 hours. Nothing good could come from stalling the day out.

On the note of that Lowell vote.. I do believe there is still scum clinging onto the embers of that Prince here, and I would be rather shocked to see Mala/Lowell both be town. Why not just go back to Enchant, though?
I mean hey, if Malcolm is town, and scum HAS a roleblocking ability, they have to use it there (if they fear malcolm's reads) and I'd rather just let scum deal with the vig. but if malcolm is all "I refuse to shoot tonight" I'm moving my vote back there. I want malcolm's confirmation he is shooting tonight
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #137) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2015, Crescent wrote:On the note of that Lowell vote.. I do believe there is still scum clinging onto the embers of that Prince here, and I would be rather shocked to see Mala/Lowell both be town. Why not just go back to Enchant, though?
Why not look at the Lowell ISO, and notice how lowell just hops from 1 vote to another, and hasn't done anything, the day phase "ends" on tuesday, and this "vla" magically ends wednesday?? I do not buy it one bit. this feels like an excuse to get out of posting. cause "I'll try to post" implies there will be the option to at some point, and we've had some major things brought up, no comments from lowell. and looking at that ISO, yeah no. I'm voting him out, cause there's literally nothing in this world that would make me TR him, plus confirmed no gun, so hey, "worst case" he's just a vt... but I'm thinking maf doc more likely
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #138) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Andante »

but tldr: find a lim other than malcolm, I'll deal with him tonight. he better shoot someone, and that can be dealt with tomorrow
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #139) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2019, UNOwen wrote:Lowell is scum but Malcolm is too and I'm not unvoting. If we let him live then I'm 90% sure day 4 will be wasted discussing why he wasn't able to successfully kill anyone.
If scum roleblocks me, they can't roleblock malcolm, and I can definitively prove tonight whether malcolm is real or not
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #140) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Andante »

I do not see the benefit of yeeting Malcolm here. my role was essentially made for his, I believe it. he better shoot tonight, that solves that problem. we lim elsewhere now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #141) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Andante »

1 night. that's all I need, and we literally have Malcolm's role CONFIRMED, not sure why it's suddenly "must lim!!" like, what?? he's a scum vig who just hasn't shot?? I can confirm his role here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #142) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2019, UNOwen wrote:Lowell is scum but Malcolm is too and I'm not unvoting. If we let him live then I'm 90% sure day 4 will be wasted discussing why he wasn't able to successfully kill anyone.
this attitude brings me back to my initial suspicions here tbh... it's like "LIM THE VIG CLAIM NO MATTER WHAT" why? cause you're scum without a roleblocker? so he's a threat?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #143) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:01 am

Post by Andante »

look idk, we just need to not lim a role that's literally self confirming tonight. Malcolm either has a maf for us tomorrow or he shot a scummy town. simple as that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #144) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2031, Crescent wrote:
In post 2029, UNOwen wrote:
In post 2022, Andante wrote: If scum roleblocks me, they can't roleblock malcolm, and I can definitively prove tonight whether malcolm is real or not
Whatever your role is they won't need to block Malcolm because he's lying.
..In which case we get no result from him anyway and proceed to murder.

I think I get where this is going.
exactly!! murder him then, but considering he's been refusing to vote/whatnot, and the malcolm I remember, I can see malcolm thinking along the lines of "must be careful" so. he has 1 chance tonight. see what happens go from there. but I'm 100% confirming his role tonight
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #145) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Andante »

I don't like how Lowell wants Prince, just like Lowell wanted Fred.... like, I don't trust the prince lim 1 bit
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #146) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2034, Crescent wrote:
In post 2030, Andante wrote:look idk, we just need to not lim a role that's literally self confirming tonight. Malcolm either has a maf for us tomorrow or he shot a scummy town. simple as that
Wish it were that simple.

His claim can
never
confirm a scum, even if he's town.
yes it can. it fails if he shoots scum yes?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #147) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Andante »

considering we haven't had a single other PR claim (other than GS) and Vig will be a "positive" to the GS, I'm definitely inclined to believe the claim...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #148) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Andante »

if this is my only option that's not malcolm. whatever I'll go for it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #149) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Andante »

but considering the fact I HARDCLAIM that I'm a PR that will have confirmation on Malcolm's role tonight, and UNO is still pushing malcolm. I'm not a fan

@Malcolm. you BETTER shoot tonight. this is your final chance
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #150) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2041, Crescent wrote:I'll trust Andante for a day.
ehhh I'm inclined to let enchant live solely cause theyre actually around doing stuff
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #151) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Andante »

half this table isn't doing shit
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #152) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2045, Crescent wrote:
In post 2005, Andante wrote:cause I think enchant always flips red here.. I really do
You just shifted your vote to a guy with less votes than Enchant after saying you strongly think Enchant is scum?
yeah changed my mind, I'm not trying to kill the gamestate right now by limming a top poster when we have everyone else just prod dodging/"on vla till the night phase"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #153) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2047, Enchant wrote:Malcolm, i suggest shoting someone average-townie.

Because scummy players will be healed to frame them and you.
oh frick, you're right. mafia doctor is gonna fuck with my plan...
so we lim lowell here yes? confirmed no gun
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #154) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2050, Enchant wrote:I am top poster??

How
5th highest, cause no one is doing anything
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #155) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Andante »

well I'm outed so I don't live long, the only way I even HAVE use here is I need malcolm, sowe're not limming him

VOTE: Lowell
can we just yeet the mafia doc
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #156) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2052, Crescent wrote:
In post 2049, Andante wrote:
In post 2047, Enchant wrote:Malcolm, i suggest shoting someone average-townie.

Because scummy players will be healed to frame them and you.
oh frick, you're right. mafia doctor is gonna fuck with my plan...
so we lim lowell here yes? confirmed no gun
...That's the point that's been made for a while, yes. MT's claim can never confirm a scum even if he's town.
he really can...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #157) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Andante »

and unless another PR wants to out, I'm assuming Malcolm town!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #158) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Andante »

if yall yeet malcolm, I freaking swear... give me 1 night
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #159) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Andante »

can we yeet the dude who is confirmed to not have a gun, and who has the scummiest ISO here....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #160) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Andante »

wait, actually... what was malcolm's full claim?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #161) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Andante »

I have some suspicions...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #162) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Andante »

was it just town loyal vig?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #163) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Andante »

hmm actually, that could fit.. I had a thought but.. nevermind. he probably is town tbh, but so much of me doesn't buy the claim..

like, I've seen backup vig (town) with no vig in a game, and a scum fakeclaimed being a vig, that just never shot once... idk, maybe my plan is stupid, cause maf doc exists
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #164) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Andante »

can we just lim the person doing nothing.. like, that's literally where I'm at right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #165) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Andante »

hmm VOTE: Prince

I think that's what I get from Lowell's ISO, either bussing prince, or just has good reads
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #166) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2068, Crescent wrote:
In post 2067, Andante wrote:can we just lim the person doing nothing.. like, that's literally where I'm at right now
Mala has less posts than Gamma, and Gamma was in this game for like 2 1/2 days. It's not just Lowell doing "nothing".
mala just always does nothing, I'm used to her at this point, idk... I'll go away, whoever found meg, you should just do that again please
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #167) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Andante »

I at least want try my plan with malcolm, and see what happens, if he's roleblocked/hits maf doc... rip, but hey, if it works, I can confirm his role, so that's kinda cool. 1 night is all I ask for plz
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #168) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2071, Crescent wrote:So Mala being a waste of a player slot is normal for her?
viewtopic.php?t=89500&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go
town!mala

and she also does nothing as scum, so who knows
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (isolation #169) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Andante »

idk, I'm not a fan of UNO just continuing to push malcolm right now, like, I'm literally outed, if you know mafia roles you know what I am, and so like, before I die, can I at least go on malcolm tonight? maf can't kill me right now, like, I guarantee this isn't going to be the case all game, this is literally all I ask for... to not lim malcolm for 1 night here...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (isolation #170) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Andante »

wait... what if it's mafia joat... you know? to get away with shooting town, and that's why he hasn't shot yet...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #171) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Andante »

Cause this was a hella weak d1 push... yolo

In post 237, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 195, Andante wrote:VOTE: bugspray

In post 206, Andante wrote:Like honestly, can we just lim frred THEN start trying to play the game? I don't like this gimmick. it's hard to read in a sense, and it's just flat out annoying
In post 207, Andante wrote:
In post 203, bugspray wrote:the moderator has informed me i am not allowed to play chess
wow.. I'm so shocked, I never would have guessed spamming chess here wouldn't be allowed...
In post 209, Andante wrote:
In post 208, Vivax wrote:You however just randomly complain about content. Players go in expecting a fun read, a challenging game.
There's nothing fun about bugspray spamming these giant images, Fred spamming the 3 VCs in a row?
I love fun don't get me wrong, but this game... we have a handful of people doing NOTHING, and a handful just like "spamming to spam" but hey it's whatever
I was willing to count Andante's initial frustration against Fred as genuine townie annoyance but so far basically all of the slot's content is based on voting for players they aren't liking tone wise instead of hunting for genuine scumminess. Feels like a really convenient way to dodge actually talking about the game and pings me a bit. If it's such a big issue, then why continue bringing it up? Happy to vote here for now.

VOTE: Andante
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #172) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Andante »

Cause this was a hella weak d1 push... yolo

In post 237, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 195, Andante wrote:VOTE: bugspray

In post 207, Andante wrote:
In post 209, Andante wrote:
I was willing to count Andante's initial frustration against Fred as genuine townie annoyance but so far basically all of the slot's content is based on voting for players they aren't liking tone wise instead of hunting for genuine scumminess. Feels like a really convenient way to dodge actually talking about the game and pings me a bit. If it's such a big issue, then why continue bringing it up? Happy to vote here for now.

VOTE: Andante
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #173) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Andante »

oops
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #174) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2076, Crescent wrote:
In post 2073, Andante wrote:
In post 2071, Crescent wrote:So Mala being a waste of a player slot is normal for her?
town!mala

I will never understand why people sign up for mafia games they have no intention of playing. All they do is drag the game down for the people who actually want to play.
mhm same, it's like half this table not wanting to play, so I'd rather not drag this out... its already been an entire month of this game...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #175) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2080, Crescent wrote:
In post 2075, Andante wrote:wait... what if it's mafia joat... you know? to get away with shooting town, and that's why he hasn't shot yet...
Mafia vigs are illegal in normals.. Wouldn't that also extend to something like a mafia Joat having an extra kill?

That seems strangely arbitrary if it doesn't.
UNVOTE:

ughhh

I JUST WANT THIS DAY TO BE OVER. I GENUINELY DON'T CARE WHO DIES
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #176) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Andante »

cause I have a funny feeling Malcolm isn't gonna have a shot go through tonight, but if maf can't have a vig, all malcolm has to do is shoot and he's conf town... like...

which no talker dies? cause I'm voting and dissapearing until the day is done
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #177) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2083, Crescent wrote:
In post 2081, Andante wrote:
In post 2076, Crescent wrote:
In post 2073, Andante wrote:
town!mala

I will never understand why people sign up for mafia games they have no intention of playing. All they do is drag the game down for the people who actually want to play.
mhm same, it's like half this table not wanting to play, so I'd rather not drag this out... its already been an entire month of this game...
Trust me I have a growing list of people and will refuse to join a game that has 3 or more of said people in them.
I'm just burnt out right now and so over this bs, like POEPLE COME ON...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #178) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Andante »

Crescent who we voting? I'm voting and calling it a day. fuck this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #179) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Andante »

I'll be on malcolm tonight and if he doesn't shoot I'll just auto yeet tomorrow
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #180) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Andante »

but I'm the best shot we got at confirming him as town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #181) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Andante »

13 people alive? great talk yall!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #182) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Andante »

13 people alive? great talk yall!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #183) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Andante »

whatever, I'm ending day on this. I genuinely hate this game.

I'll repeat it 1 more time.

@Malcom you BETTER shoot tonight
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #184) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2110, UNOwen wrote:
In post 2109, Crescent wrote: The problem is this is now the second time he's asked town specifically who to shoot which reads as "make sure I have an excuse that no one dies" as scum, and being offensively clueless at best as town. He still hasn't registered at all that he's nonconfirming if town because scum has doctors.
Yes I agree. But also, he's spent two days not using his supposed role despite clearly being aware of its potential utility because he was afraid of hitting a town PR, but now that it's useless and the only way he can be confirmed
is
by hitting town, he's very eager to be given a chance to use it and seemingly not that bothered about the risk of hitting a PR.
yeahhh that's kinda getting me too, like, now it's "just tell me who to shoot" but maf literally have doctor(s)

meh, VOTE: Malcolm

I'm not super impressed by this whole "now I'll shoot a TR" but used to be so concerned about hitting a pr???
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #185) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Andante »

yall got SILENT so that means Prince was the right move