Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: curious
In post 33, curiouskarmadog wrote: vote Kawaii

I hate finger of suspicions...its like getting credit for a vote without having to do anything. If Kawaii flips scum, this looks sketchy.
This post makes me feel like they're organizing future mislims more than they're scumhunting. The whole "If Kawaii flips scum" part doesn't feel like it comes from a town POV.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 41, Cephrir wrote: I appreciate y'all trying so hard out the gate but I think most of what's been argued so far isn't really alignment indicative

Also btw FoSing is out of style these days
I feel like everything is alignment indicative. Every post is made with intentions. Its not up to the poster to express this, but up to the player-base to interpret.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 48, Greeting wrote:
In post 44, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 41, Cephrir wrote: I appreciate y'all trying so hard out the gate but I think most of what's been argued so far isn't really alignment indicative

I feel like everything is alignment indicative. Every post is made with intentions. Its not up to the poster to express this, but up to the player-base to interpret.
Both town and mafia can make contentless posts for no reason or for whatever reason really. It is a common mistake for town to assume that every post has intention.
VOTE: Greeting
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 72, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 51, Kowahbunga wrote:

Both town and mafia can make contentless posts for no reason or for whatever reason really. It is a common mistake for town to assume that every post has intention.
Mind elaborating?
"It is a common mistake for town to assume that every post has intention."

I believe this sentence is a scumslip.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 79, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 42, Save The Dragons wrote:
fos cephrir

igmeoy cephrir
What is igmeoy?
i got my eye on you
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

Lets put Greeting in the machine. More votes to do that, please.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 117, Greeting wrote:
In post 112, Kowahbunga wrote: Lets put Greeting in the machine. More votes to do that, please.
Why haven't you answered my question?

To answer you question from - you know my alignment.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 124, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 73, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 72, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 51, Kowahbunga wrote:

Mind elaborating?
"It is a common mistake for town to assume that every post has intention."

I believe this sentence is a scumslip.
I see where you're coming from and it's reasonable enough to throw a D1 vote Greeting's way over that, but it seems a little flimsy for me -- at least for a vote at this stage where I believe there's much more solid evidence of scummy behavior among glitch, ballpoint, and curiouskarmadog.
Or maybe you should just vote Greeting so we can put a scum in the machine?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: curious

Greeting made me forget that I was voting this for a brief moment in time. I started wondering why this wagon was growing. So I looked over curious' ISO and it's definitely worth these votes right now. I'm fine if we push this slot to a claim.

Also, consider this intent to hammer Greeting if I ever see them on E1 and they haven't been town confirmed somehow.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:46 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 165, KittyTacky wrote: I don't like Kowah's push on Greeting.
Well you should. They literally slipped and called me town which is impossible for any town player to know on D1. Its not, however, impossible for scum to know on D1.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:47 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 162, KawaiiKame wrote: 7 pages, not giving us a lot of hope, why is curious being pushed?
You should ISO them.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:49 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 160, Cephrir wrote:
In post 154, Kowahbunga wrote: I'm fine if we push this slot to a claim.
seems really premature to me
I dont see why it is? Whats the point of this wagon if not to lim them or get information out of them that makes us not want to lim them?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:54 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 163, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 146, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 132, KittyTacky wrote: I'll sheep the CKD case.

VOTE: CKD
do you have any other thoughts about the game so far
Pretty sure you and Bub are both town.
In post 164, KittyTacky wrote: Though my read on you is... tenuous af and is basically null.
How do you go from “pretty sure” to “tenuous”? In the span of 2 posts?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:33 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 170, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 166, Kowahbunga wrote:
Well you should. They literally slipped and called me town which is impossible for any town player to know on D1. Its not, however, impossible for scum to know on D1.
????

Do you not know that "X is town" is basically just a way to say "I have a strong TR on X"?
Yeah it wasn't said like that at all. Post - "Both town and mafia can make contentless posts for no reason or for whatever reason really.
It is a common mistake for town
to assume that every post has intention."

That was in response to my . "I feel like everything is alignment indicative. Every post is made with intentions. Its not up to the poster to express this, but up to the player-base to interpret."

They did not just simply say "Kowah is town" they responded and said what I said "is a common mistake for town" that's not a town read. That's not a guess. That was an attempt to discredit my opinion on the game followed by a them blatantly mentioning what my alignment is. This does not come from a town POV.

Also, why don't you actually read the game before you come in here and discredit what I've been doing? What gives you the confidence to come in here, tell me you don't like my push on Greeting, and then openly prove you haven't even looked at it?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 180, MalcolmTucker wrote:I think you've completely misinterpreted what Greeting said from reading it over again. Greeting was making a general comment that town will sometimes read too much into things, especially early game, and applying that logic to a scenario where you are town. If that were some unlikely possibility I'd understand the suspicion but in any given game of mafia most of us are town, it's not a stretch for Greeting to operate on the assumption you are early doors if they don't have a scumread on you as such.

I think you're town for this line of thinking though, I don't feel it's a strong reason for suspecting Greeting and I suspect scum would be a bit more aware of that and perhaps back off.
I think you're not looking into it enough. I was the only one who mentioned all posts having intentions. They called it a town mistake to do so. That is specifically referencing me. Not town in general.

"It is a common mistake for town to assume that every post has intention." This comment does not fit anywhere in the game unless I make my comment. If anything else this line is blatantly false and doubt mongering. Every scum is posting with the intention to deceit and every town is posting with the intention to solve. Greeting was trying to discredit my feelings and way of thinking about the game and at the same time slipped and revealed they know more than they should.

Until I see Greeting flip green, or unless someone town confirms them, this will be my interpretation of their words.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 183, curiouskarmadog wrote: why werent you curious WHY KT didnt like the Greetings push?
I don't have a problem with anyone's opinion on the game. They're condescending "???" part of their next post made me angry with them. Couple that with the fact they're obviously not reading the game and in that post they obviously guessed at what I said instead of actually reading it, lead to me being more on the attack instead of caring as much about what they think. It seems to me from this they're less interested in working with me and more interested in making me feel stupid. So I was no longer interested in their why.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 189, Greeting wrote:
In post 176, Kowahbunga wrote:
Yeah it wasn't said like that at all. Post - "Both town and mafia can make contentless posts for no reason or for whatever reason really.

That was in response to my . "I feel like everything is alignment indicative. Every post is made with intentions. Its not up to the poster to express this, but up to the player-base to interpret."

They did not just simply say "Kowah is town" they responded and said what I said "is a common mistake for town" that's not a town read. That's not a guess. That was an attempt to discredit my opinion on the game followed by a them blatantly mentioning what my alignment is. This does not come from a town POV.

Also, why don't you actually read the game before you come in here and discredit what I've been doing? What gives you the confidence to come in here, tell me you don't like my push on Greeting, and then openly prove you haven't even looked at it?
Okay, we get it.

How about you answer
ballpointpen
's now?
Obviously the "we" you mention in your post don't get it or you'd be flipped by now.

I'm not going to answer "what if someone is town" just because I have a scum read on them. I think their question in 129 is impossible to answer. I do not know how I will feel if I'm wrong about my read on you, I also don't know what my reads will look like in that instance. There would be so much information between this point and that point that I would have to experience to know.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 207, Cephrir wrote:
In post 168, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 160, Cephrir wrote:
In post 154, Kowahbunga wrote: I'm fine if we push this slot to a claim.
seems really premature to me
I dont see why it is? Whats the point of this wagon if not to lim them or get information out of them that makes us not want to lim them?
To see how they react

Idk he only has a handful of posts and I got town vibes off a couple of them so even though I do see why this wagon exists I'm skeptical
Are you really going to get a reaction, or even better a proper reaction, out of someone if they're never in danger of being limmed?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 213, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 144, Andante wrote: VOTE: curiouskarmadog

I don't have many reads, but this is just "I'm pushing a low poster cause I can" and it's "here's a push, but I can't push too much just cause there's nothing for the slot, but if I shade her enough, I can get votes there"

sorry, only enough room for 1 dog in this town.
This post is pinging me so I must investigate
I'd like to see if the reason this pings you matches the reason it pings me. Would you be able to elaborate?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 224, Cephrir wrote: Btw I think promising content and failing to deliver it is a scumteam and that's why I'm voting glitch
I agree with this.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 244, GuyInFreezer wrote:

I don't have many reads, but this is just "I'm pushing a low poster cause I can" and it's "here's a push, but I can't push too much just cause there's nothing for the slot, but if I shade her enough, I can get votes there"

I have concluded my investigation. I think it pinged me because it looks like he felt like he had to give some sort of reason to jump on the CKD wagon, which was being a fad at the time.

I think Guy is town. I got my answer from my . Thanks.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 255, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 170, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 166, Kowahbunga wrote:
????

Do you not know that "X is town" is basically just a way to say "I have a strong TR on X"?

I did read it.

I thought it implied a townread. Nice misrep of me mate.
Really? You thought Greetings said "Kowah is town" and my immediate reaction to it was the reaction I had? Greeting didn't even type my name in the post. You come in and act like I missed something by saying "Do you not know that "X is town"..." which isn't even CLOSE to what Greeting said.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 292, Greeting wrote:
In post 267, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 189, Greeting wrote:

Okay, we get it.

How about you answer
ballpointpen
's now?
Obviously the "we" you mention in your post don't get it or you'd be flipped by now.

I'm not going to answer "what if someone is town" just because I have a scum read on them. I think their question in 129 is impossible to answer. I do not know how I will feel if I'm wrong about my read on you, I also don't know what my reads will look like in that instance. There would be so much information between this point and that point that I would have to experience to know.
Everybody understands your point, but not everybody agrees with it. Your determination in pushing it isn’t futile though, it only convinces me more that you’re a tunnelled townie.

Assume that I am being eliminated as of this moment, and I flip town. Don’t take anything that might or might not happen in-between into consideration. Who’s your second suspect?
I'm on the curious wagon, and I would join a kitty wagon.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:58 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 271, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 244, GuyInFreezer wrote:

I have concluded my investigation. I think it pinged me because it looks like he felt like he had to give some sort of reason to jump on the CKD wagon, which was being a fad at the time.
I think Guy is town. I got my answer from my . Thanks.
Also Andante could get put in the machine for this post. I agree with Guy for his point. It also seems like Andante expected push back right away for some reason with their posts and that felt awkward.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

The confusing thing to me now is that I scum read Curious for their ISO. But two of my three other scum reads are on him. Which makes me feel less confident in him being scum now.

UNVOTE:

I'm going back here.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 302, Cephrir wrote:
In post 295, Kowahbunga wrote: The confusing thing to me now is that I scum read Curious for their ISO. But two of my three other scum reads are on him. Which makes me feel less confident in him being scum now.

UNVOTE:

I'm going back here.
honestly i recommend not worrying about this

don't try to solve the whole game at once -- it's not realistic
I'd like to think that I'm not trying to solve it all at once. I'm just trying to use the information I have in front of me. I was on a wagon with two people I don't find to be very town right now. That makes me want to get off the wagon. So I'm going back to the read I feel stronger about now. As far as D1 is concerned, I'm happy with what we have now. Think the game should move forward and let us spend more energy on more important day phases.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 364, Skygazer wrote: kitty why are you more active here than in the game we just finished together where you were town?
I'm getting caught up, and I really dislike this post. It feels like a misleading POV where they don't want to just come out and say what they're thinking, they want to plant a seed and let people come to that conclusion.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 368, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 295, Kowahbunga wrote: The confusing thing to me now is that I scum read Curious for their ISO. But two of my three other scum reads are on him. Which makes me feel less confident in him being scum now.

UNVOTE:

I'm going back here.
why am(was) I scum read? who are your other reads? Why wouldnt they be bussing me? As of this change of vote my wagon was Hu Tao, Bub Bidderskins, KittyTacky, Andante, Kowahbunga

but you vote greeting? So if you are not voting the other two scum reads, why are you voting greeting. none of this makes any sense.

man..

man I had you in my town pile before this post
I was scum reading you because of your early posting in your ISO. Pretty sure I've said that somewhere before. I'm voting Greeting because I feel stronger about them being scum than the two that I was leaning towards for even smaller things than you. Seeing them on you didn't sit well with me and made me feel doubt in all three of the reads. So I retreated to what I felt more confident about.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 420, GuyInFreezer wrote: Like yes there are reasons why scum would claim like this.
But given situation CKD is in, what would be more likely for scum-CKD to do? Claim something weak and town wouldn't mind losing, or claim something strong that would give town a pause before putting a vote?
Something weak is less important and then if they survive over and over they can just be all like "told you it was weak blah blah"

Something strong is more important and will need to require results being produced or beg the question "why is scum letting you live?"

That would be the scum POV imo
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 439, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 420, GuyInFreezer wrote: Like yes there are reasons why scum would claim like this.
But given situation CKD is in, what would be more likely for scum-CKD to do? Claim something weak and town wouldn't mind losing, or claim something strong that would give town a pause before putting a vote?
Something weak is less important and then if they survive over and over they can just be all like "told you it was weak blah blah"

Something strong is more important and will need to require results being produced or beg the question "why is scum letting you live?"

That would be the scum POV imo
You don't strike me as someone who would need this explained. This almost feels like a light defense of them.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 426, GuyInFreezer wrote:...Does anyone townread Skygazer?
9:34pm

In post 431, Cephrir wrote:i guess i could go skygazer it feels a little bit like throwing up our hands and taking the slightly >rand option over really trying but that's not the worst thing ever
10:05pm

In post 432, Skygazer wrote:is the person with no posts ever actually scum these days?
10:09pm

In post 433, Skygazer wrote:been unexpectedly busy, will be able to make more of an effort soon but i gotta go pass out now
10:13pm

I'm not one to believe activity is alignment indicative. However, the timing of this is to me. A 40 minute block of suspicion gets their attention immediately. Like the immediate scenario that ran through my head was:

GIF posts suspicion of Sky, no worry yet...
Ceph posts they kind of want to look that way too... FOUR minutes and suddenly the busy bee finds a break in their schedule.

It's a conspiracy at best, because I have no way to prove it. But that's how it looks to me. Sky was already on my radar for - so this may just be me wanting it to be true. I just think it looks suspicious to me.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 445, Glitch wrote:
Spoiler: 442
In post 443, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 426, GuyInFreezer wrote:...Does anyone townread Skygazer?
9:34pm

In post 431, Cephrir wrote:i guess i could go skygazer it feels a little bit like throwing up our hands and taking the slightly >rand option over really trying but that's not the worst thing ever
10:05pm

In post 432, Skygazer wrote:is the person with no posts ever actually scum these days?
10:09pm

In post 433, Skygazer wrote:been unexpectedly busy, will be able to make more of an effort soon but i gotta go pass out now
10:13pm

I'm not one to believe activity is alignment indicative. However, the timing of this is to me. A 40 minute block of suspicion gets their attention immediately. Like the immediate scenario that ran through my head was:

Ceph posts they kind of want to look that way too... FOUR minutes and suddenly the busy bee finds a break in their schedule.

It's a conspiracy at best, because I have no way to prove it. But that's how it looks to me. Sky was already on my radar for - so this may just be me wanting it to be true. I just think it looks suspicious to me.

This is such a stretch and I think should just be disregarded tbh
I obviously don't disagree with you. Because, if you had read the post, you'd see that I say it's weak at best. Don't try to make it seem like I was trying to say that was some sort of hard evidence.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 451, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 443, Kowahbunga wrote: I'm not one to believe activity is alignment indicative. However, the timing of this is to me. A 40 minute block of suspicion gets their attention immediately. Like the immediate scenario that ran through my head was:

It's a conspiracy at best, because I have no way to prove it. But that's how it looks to me. Sky was already on my radar for 364 - so this may just be me wanting it to be true. I just think it looks suspicious to me.
We call this beetlejuicing.
It doesn't appear in the wiki, help. I know who beetlejuice is, but I don't know what it implies.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I can get behind a sky lim. I want to wait for a VC first.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Honestly, the game should head more towards holding the least contributing person's toe to the fire. The more scum talk, the more caught they get imo
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: NJAC
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I'm at work the next four days of my life and that can mean I may not be able to post as much. However, I'm sort of at the point in D1 where I'm ready for the game to move on before D1 becomes useless with fluff. Let's get some real information to play with soon, please.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 646, Andante wrote:
In post 637, Kowahbunga wrote: I'm at work the next four days of my life and that can mean I may not be able to post as much. However, I'm sort of at the point in D1 where I'm ready for the game to move on before D1 becomes useless with fluff. Let's get some real information to play with soon, please.
d1 just started getting real though? are we reading the same d1?
What else do you want to accomplish in D1?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

MalcolmTucker has made 31 posts this game and hasn't made a single vote on anyone. What do people make of that?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I don't really like the narrative that it's been a slow game. Only 6 people in the game haven't posted at least a post per page average. Three of them have more than the mod, three have less than the mod. Glitch, Save the Dragons, and NJAC are the three below the mod. I would consider them to be absent. If you can't outpost the mod, that's a bit like you're hiding something to me.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: andante
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 740, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 689, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 682, Cephrir wrote:
In post 681, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 648, Andante wrote:
In post 641, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 592, Andante wrote: I seriously only see the same 5 voices talking.. this game is not going to work if it's 5 of us versus 12 lurkers.. like sorry, but just.. if we think about that math for 1 second... I don't even care if you only have 1 read on 1 person right now, like, who is your BEST GUESS for scum? like, I don't care if that answer is me. I would LOVE to start hearing voices. like, if you ignore the wagons, could have all of us sheep you, who would you full send this on?
I WANNA HEAR YALL OUT!!!!

plz :)
Kowah is pretty scummy imo.

But it's actually even harder than usual for me to read the game when more than half of players just don't exist.
this “end day before useless fluff” post is kinda like… feels like this standard textbook thing to say… like, this game has no one posting, just yesterday I went from a no poster to active, so like.. hmm I’m interested in your kowah sr reasons!!

and yeah I fully agree with you on that one
I don't like Kowah's Greeting push. It just feels very bad faith to twist Greeting's wording like that.
Bro no way it's so obvious kowah really believes that.
Yep I agree, the case is flawed and bad but I imagine scum would be much more careful to flesh out their reasoning. Kowah is one of the towniest players in the game for me because I don't see how their approach benefits them at all as scum.
Kowah is a newer player, remember. I made similar goofs as newbscum.
I've been playing Mafia since 2008. How are you so sure I'm wrong about my read on Greeting? How do you know it's a goof? Can I not be right that Greeting is scum?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

i'm off work the next three days, will catch up from my last post tomorrow
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 890, Venmar wrote: kowahbunga (#636 gives me a decent town ping, i like the logic of wanting to move the day along but specifically by getting more info. the timing of this post makes sense to me.)

What's your opinion of post ? It was in response to the post of mine you liked.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 924, Save The Dragons wrote: cephrir is probably town here guys
greeting too
njac is probably town tho despite having bad takes
hu tao is ???

let's kill hu tao
Andante was a pretty big wagon as of this post, why were they excluded from here even if to say you weren't wanting to put them in the machine?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 925, NJAC wrote: @everyone please share your reads on Cephrir and Greeting.
town and scum
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

@andante I'm upset because you ignored me for too long after game start.

I'm caught up and I feel like Hu Tao is town. My main reason for the town read was I felt they were forcing out posts to keep high activity because a lot of people were starting to scum read low activity. But after looking at their posting habits, they've actually been kind of consistent. 50-100 posts will come and go then they'll machine gun a combo of posts in a row. I find that consistency to be less likely to be scum.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:03 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 1164, NJAC wrote:
In post 1144, KittyTacky wrote: Шэь рукую

Нуфр Утсрфте шы ысгью
@
MOD
: This shouldn't be allowed, please take action.
What does this feel so scummy to me lol? Like I saw it and my immediate thought was “mod will handle that if its a big deal” but just seeing someone specifically pointing it out to the mod just seems like a misdirection.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:03 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 1184, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 1164, NJAC wrote:
In post 1144, KittyTacky wrote: Шэь рукую

Нуфр Утсрфте шы ысгью
@
MOD
: This shouldn't be allowed, please take action.
Why does this feel so scummy to me lol? Like I saw it and my immediate thought was “mod will handle that if its a big deal” but just seeing someone specifically pointing it out to the mod just seems like a misdirection.
Ebwop
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

@Ceph who would you put in the machine today if it was all up to you or if you'd rather just answer who is your biggest scum read from today?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 1305, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1291, Kowahbunga wrote: @Ceph who would you put in the machine today if it was all up to you or if you'd rather just answer who is your biggest scum read from today?
enchant
You've voted that slot (a lot) but not since Enchant replaced in, give me a why, please.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I like Ceph for town today. Hu Tao, and all their many votes on many different people, is someone I will compromise for if we end up letting Andante off the hook.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:58 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 1418, schadd_ wrote: i guess that the deadline can be (expired on 2023-04-09 13:52:00)
Can we please not need this entire time?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 1794, Hu Tao wrote: I just want to end the day really
So you joined a fresh wagon?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 1821, Hu Tao wrote: I think they are town based on tone. And the scum game I saw from them was nothing like this
This sounds like an AI generated response.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

Intent to hammer any wagon I see at E-1

Staying on Andante but at this point this day needs to be over.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I can't really envision an instance where scum would risk claiming winning a scum game with someone without knowing the game actually existed. If this is the play by scum!FL to trick me into town reading them, it's worked. But I can't see a world where FL is scum this game.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

Can we all just assume everyone is a VT so it doesn't matter who VTs are today?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

lim all liars
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2346, curiouskarmadog wrote: caught up

im also a Vt....or at least I wish I was.

Vote: kitty

add Kowah and Malcolm, to the pile of people I would also jump on a wagon for.
Can you cast this vote properly, please?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2373 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2373, Kowahbunga wrote:

Can you cast this vote properly, please?
Oh, pardon me. Mod allows bold for votes.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2374 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2310, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Kitty
In post 2311, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kitty
In post 2313, NJAC wrote: VOTE: kitty
In post 2334, Andante wrote: mmk kitty wagon. full send. no brakes
VOTE: Kitty
In post 2336, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: kittytacky

In post 2349, Bub Bidderskins wrote: Oh shit Kitty's iso is bad y'all. Cheaply jumping onto the shitty glitch wagon and also cheaply jumping onto the shitty skygazer wagon.

VOTE: kitty
In post 2369, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: kitty

I'm definitely fine with kitty gone. I feel like a lot of the posting has helped me sort people
VOTE: kitty
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2508, Gimli wrote: why don't you ISO kawa and venmar and see it for yourself?
Am I kawa?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2622 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2582, Flavor Leaf wrote: and I generally eat night kills anyways.
This doesn't seem like a very pro-town thing to say if you're town. Because this is just WIFOM bait.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2600, Andante wrote:
In post 2599, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2542, Flavor Leaf wrote: Kitty and Kowabungha have anti partner vibes based on Kitty's posting, I feel
Agreed. Kitty was desperate for kowah's approval
Ehhh it looks a lot like Kowa calling kitty out for their posts, and Kowa has experience... so probably knows to do stuff like that for distance... I'm pretty sold on kowa!scum lmao
I'm actually shocked that anyone thinks we are scum partners.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2686 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:10 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2635, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2624, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 2600, Andante wrote:
In post 2599, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2542, Flavor Leaf wrote: Kitty and Kowabungha have anti partner vibes based on Kitty's posting, I feel
Agreed. Kitty was desperate for kowah's approval
Ehhh it looks a lot like Kowa calling kitty out for their posts, and Kowa has experience... so probably knows to do stuff like that for distance... I'm pretty sold on kowa!scum lmao
I'm actually shocked that anyone thinks we are scum partners.
really why?
Because I thought we had an interaction that felt way more personal attacking to me at one point earlier in the game. Perhaps I read it more like that as it involved me. So maybe I shouldn't be necessarily "shocked" but (obviously) from my POV, I can't see how anyone would consider us a team.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2688 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:14 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I would soil-ize Curious for these three posts any day of the game.

Enchant can be town for pointing it out too.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2692 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2692, Save The Dragons wrote: kowah do you think greeting is still scum or do you think kitty potentially TMI'd them as town
I can't tell anymore if I want Greeting to be scum or think they're scum. I still lean scum though. The mason claim obviously pulls me away from them being scum, but part of me doesn't fully believe it. I still think I found a slip. Kitty's attack of my push on Greeting makes me lean scum on Greeting as well. Because there was some post where they tried to speak for Greeting almost like they just filled in their own blanks and I don't see someone doing that when they're not on the same side. Knowing Kitty is scum now... It seems way too risky for them to not read what someone said, if that someone isn't on their team, and make the comment they did on it.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2751 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I've only really had a good chance to skim at best. One thing I noticed was IRT: the person who mentioned the loud action - i agree with whoever said it makes no sense for scum to out this in that way to tell other scum because day chat.

However, I'm inclined to agree with Andante that something is off about it. Because in my head, when looking at that interaction, my immediate thought (and I will preface this with a game Andante and I were both in previously not too long ago making me feel this way an paranoid) is that perhaps it was mentioned by whoever that whoever was loud out of fear. For instance, and I'm sorry I can't remember the names been playing pokemon and doing school work with my two daughters all day so haven't had a proper read, if the person who mentioned hearing loud person was scum, they would know that the visitor was town and that could spook them in to mentioning it right away because they don't want to be called out on it after. That's sort of where my head went initially with the whole thing. So fill in the name blanks for me and tell me if you get what I'm saying and it makes sense. I kind of want to read this whole day tonight so I can be sure I've soaked it all in though.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2761 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2753, Gimli wrote: I think y'all reading too much into it.
I now scum read Gimli.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2763 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2763, Gimli wrote: I played with town and scum kawaii, this fits strongly with his scum meta

venmar's posts are not much better. it's a scummy slot and needs to flip. y'all reading into announcing a night result which is completely NAI and not conducive to finding wolves. that's just my opinion.
I don't see how it's ever town motivated to tell people "you're reading too much into things" - that's exactly what everyone should be doing.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2793 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I'm V/LA until Sunday 4/16/23
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2796 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2770, Gimli wrote:
In post 2764, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 2763, Gimli wrote: I played with town and scum kawaii, this fits strongly with his scum meta

venmar's posts are not much better. it's a scummy slot and needs to flip. y'all reading into announcing a night result which is completely NAI and not conducive to finding wolves. that's just my opinion.
I don't see how it's ever town motivated to tell people "you're reading too much into things" - that's exactly what everyone should be doing.
not when you're reading into what I perceive as the wrong things.

you're not trying to parse out venmar by his posting or by reading his predecessor. you're all doing something else which is reading far into something that is clearly not motivated by alignment (declaring a loud action targeted you). venmar's posts are not towny. kawa was not towny.
I'm using the information I have in front of me to make what I hope to be logically correct decisions based on how I feel.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2799 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

How do you spoiler something to make it hidden? I'm about to post something really big and think it'll be rather obnoxious outside of a spoiler. But the spoiler option in preview just blacks out what I've typed.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2802 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I would like people's opinion on the following Andante info.

Spoiler:
- Andante makes a vote on Malcolm.

There are numerous posts about Malcolm being scum then...

- The vote goes away and to Eiralox.

Posting continues to speak about Malcolm scum for some time.

- Votes FL.

- Votes Greeting. Also Andante voted for Greeting again in 2177 -shrug-

- Malcolm's name pops up again.

- Unovte's Greeting.

- Bring's up the Malcolm scum read again.

Now where it gets interesting, I think.

- A HARD scum read on Malcolm. But I'm paying closer attention to this list here:
In post 2305, Andante wrote: all these below are null/no read, and I'm not digging through ISOs right now
Kowahbunga
Venmar KawaiiKame
GuyInFreezer Brickwalll
KittyTacky
Eiralox ballpointpen
Hu Tao
Save The Dragons
NJAC
Bub Bidderskins
Enchant Glitch
In they update the reads giving town reads to Hu Tao, Enchant, and STV. New list without these players (also updated in this post linked):

Kowahbunga
Venmar KawaiiKame
GuyInFreezer Brickwalll
KittyTacky
Eiralox ballpointpen
NJAC
Bub Bidderskins

From there, they provide the same list in their next post with a header that reads:
In post 2309, Andante wrote: I'm good with limming any of
Mysteriously no Malcolm.

- Kitty vote. Here is context for the vote (Andante states in 2309 they'd vote this whole list, the very next post in the thread is FL voting for someone on Andante's list):
In post 2309, Andante wrote: I'm good with limming any of

Kowahbunga
Venmar KawaiiKame
GuyInFreezer Brickwalll
KittyTacky
Eiralox ballpointpen
NJAC
Bub Bidderskins
In post 2310, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Kitty
In post 2311, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kitty
In post 2312, Andante wrote: VOTE: kitty
If it just ended here, I feel like I would town read Andante. Because it makes sense. Provide a list of names they'd be okay yeeting, and go with a wagon forming on one of them. But Andante's next post is post where they unvote Kitty in favour of Malcolm. (I'll come back to this)

Some other tidbits as I dig deeper into this. Andante's final list (marked orange if it lines up with the list):

Andante (7):
Kowahbunga
Venmar
Bub Bidderskins
, Flavor Leaf, Skygazer,
NJAC
, Gimli

The reason I point these names out, and specifically NJAC, is because they were included on this list while still being voted by Andante's biggest scum read in Malcolm. That doesn't make any sense. Especially considering how Andante spent the last half of D1 with nothing but self perseverance on their agenda. Why are you willing to vote out someone that is being scum read by your biggest scum read? I gotta be honest, reading the last 25%-ish of D1 and seeing Andante latching on to everyone else's scum reads, while pretending to scum read malcolm (yeah taking some liberties here, but when you don't even include their name in your list of "i'd lim these people" list... Are you really scum reading them?) and creating what looks like a list of name on their wagon as scum reads minus the people who I feel confident they believe would be able to direct town somewhere else (FL and Gimli - Skygazer was left off the list because of the attempted heroic sacrifice and huge major hard town read).

I think Andante provided a list with names on it of people from their wagon, and at least one scum partner (kitty) on it. When FL essentially called their bluff and chose Kitty, Andante was forced to vote Kitty at this point. No voting meant their list they just provided was BS (which I now firmly believe it was anyways), the vote likely turns back to Andante and kitty is then yeeted D2 because of Andante's actions to get voted out.

So they toss the vote down. But then one last ditch effort they try to throw it back at Malcolm in their next 6 posts. Which a cherry on top is where they even try and town read Kitty and again in where Andante says "I just wanna lim scum" which again is a town read on Kitty. Before finally putting the vote back on Kitty in . Who they've town read in two posts prior. (I can go in to more detail of why I consider these town reads if others don't see it)

Andante's play in D1 was about survival, not finding scum. Which is funny because they ended up having to vote their teammate.

So if anyone was a partner of Kitty, I'd bet on Andante.

Now the reason I ask for the opinion is because I'm having a bit of a struggle with myself. I scum read Andante pretty heavily in our previous game together and let them get away. Now I can't tell if I'm doing everything to be sure that doesn't happen again or if I've actually uncovered something.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2803 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2802, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2800, Kowahbunga wrote: How do you spoiler something to make it hidden? I'm about to post something really big and think it'll be rather obnoxious outside of a spoiler. But the spoiler option in preview just blacks out what I've typed.
spoiler= in the first set of brackets. have to manually make the =

Spoiler:
Like this Kowah.

quote this to check how it looks in text form.
Thank you!
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2806 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 2806, Gimli wrote: its too bad kowah spent all this time making such a pretty scumcase and its on andante :(
Well I noticed one thing and the rabbit hole just kept getting bigger and bigger.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3076 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I haven't had a chance to catch up, I'm just getting back in town now. What was the consensus on my case?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3101 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I still haven't had a chance to catch up properly. Should be in the next few hours. From what I've skimmed, I'll be putting my vote on Andante as well when I'm caught up.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3122 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3031, NJAC wrote: Vig should shoot Andante
I scum read this.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3123 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3034, Flavor Leaf wrote: Why vig when we can fade
I town read this.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3124 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3062, Skygazer wrote: im not really sure if i wanna compost andante
Okay cool, now for your next trick tell us why.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3125 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:52 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: Andante
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:52 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Page top, and caught up. Yay.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3148 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:26 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3132, NJAC wrote:
In post 3127, Kowahbunga wrote: Page top, and caught up. Yay.
Awesome! Can you please answer ?
No, I cant. I don't have enough opinion on any of them yet so any answer I give would be made up and useless to read. I don't play the game like that.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3149 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3141, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3114, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think CKD, Kowah, and hopefully Sheep would be down to come onto Andante.
Here is my only hiccup with think that Andante is scum
In post 2975, curiouskarmadog wrote: Here is the problem with me swallowing Adante as scum. FL tell me why I am wrong.

at..
In post 1967, curiouskarmadog wrote: not official

Andante (7): Kowahbunga, Venmar, Bub Bidderskins, Flavor Leaf, Skygazer, Gimli, NJAC
Skygazer (5): Save The Dragons, NJAC, Greeting, Hu Tao, KT

also the Andante wagon just looks scummier.

fine..

Vote Skygazer

my vote on Bub isnt helping.
My vote put it at 7v6

in 1967, Andante voted Eira....she could have voted Sky, putting it at 7v7

would scum Andante in your meta do that? Also given the KT wagon (just reviewed again), hard for me to see ScumAndante bussing a partner in that way.
work that out for me.
Did you miss the part where Andante hard town read Sky and asked to be limmed instead of Sky? Why would anyone, town or scum, then vote that person after making that big of fuss?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3150 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I went back to quote the posts and realized that Andante has as many posts as the rest of the game combined it feels like.

Also, the hard town read on Sky came after the Eiralax vote, not before like I thought. But thats even funnier because if you iso starting at the Eiralax vote and scroll to older posts than that, Andante votes Sky like 3 or 4 times.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3151 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I went back to quote the posts and realized that Andante has as many posts as the rest of the game combined it feels like.

Also, the hard town read on Sky came after the Eiralax vote, not before like I thought. But thats even funnier because if you iso starting at the Eiralax vote and scroll to older posts than that, Andante votes Sky like 3 or 4 times.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3152 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

Phone double posting ftw
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3177 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I can't articulate it yet, but I don't like Curious last like 5-10 posts.

It almost feels like they want to come across as disagreeing about Andante, but only so that they can be seen changing their mind.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3205 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3202, Flavor Leaf wrote: and I just wanna lim scum, that's where we differ
God this is such an awful post. Andante put Kitty in the "would lim pile" so they HAD to be scum reading Kitty. But still gave Kitty a town read here lmao D2 is over everyone, let's move on.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3208 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3208, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3206, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 3202, Flavor Leaf wrote: and I just wanna lim scum, that's where we differ
God this is such an awful post. Andante put Kitty in the "would lim pile" so they HAD to be scum reading Kitty. But still gave Kitty a town read here lmao D2 is over everyone, let's move on.

Just before someone acts like this was me saying this, it was Andante's line, and Kowabungha quoted it through me and deleted quotes :lol:
Oh my bad, I just did the highlight and click the "Quote" button that pops up. I didn't think it would make it your quote that way.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3223 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3210, curiouskarmadog wrote: Andante's votes were all over the place yesterday.
I'm going to do something I absolutely hate. I tolerate it from other people, but just don't think it's how you solve a game. That said, I'm convinced with my case, and it's far more than what I'm about to show you. So it's not just "X is scum because I was in Y game with them and they did Z." which is lazy and I hate. You've seen my case, now let me show you something to prove that your reservation isn't well founded.

Spoiler:
In post 938, redFF wrote:
In post 34, Andante wrote:
In post 32, PenguinPower wrote:but...wagon...
what if we made a different wagon?
VOTE: Kowabungah

this could be fun!
In post 52, Andante wrote: gg gottem!!
VOTE: Gamma
In post 240, Andante wrote: hmmmmm rvs vote, then disappeared? frozen scum scared to post!!! GG GOTTEM! Game too easy!

VOTE: Haschel
In post 313, Andante wrote:
In post 154, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 113, Taly wrote:
In post 107, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 95, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 89, GamerGryff wrote:Kow has too many votes for this early. Got my eye on Penguin,red, Klick, and andante. Likely at least one scum on there.

I'm at work, so this is all I'll be able to say for the next fivish hours.
Red and Andante seem okay rn
Other 2 idk
I don't like Gryff's post but Gamma's is not much better. This legitimises poor scum hunting
What do you think of
Gamma
taking
Red
and
Andante
out of that pool?
To me, Gamma’s approach feels opportunistic in that they are jumping on this nothing post and using it as a way to build credibility.

I don’t want to answer for Gamma but I think the really question here, Taly, is why Gamma felt out of those 4 that Red and Andante had done enough to be town, and why the other two are not? I would be interested to hear their rationale on why these two.

Until then, like I said it just seems opportunistic.
In post 155, Brickwalll wrote: I see Gamma answered the above, should have read the full thread before posting. Will be back on this evening, rushing mafia posts is to no one’s benefits.

Like, in 155, you say Gamma answered the above... but then later, you keep yelling at Gamma for not answering 154?? It doesn't make sense to me

VOTE: Brickwall
In post 488, Andante wrote:
In post 467, Lazy Shirou wrote: @Kowah

3 fake reads with some good reasoning

that's all i'm gonna keep asking from you in this game. i need you to prove me and everyone else that you know how to lie so we can move from this.

from our PoV you can just be scum that doesn't know how to lie so far.
I'm really not liking your posts right now, first to show up to talk about "why we shouldn't no lim" and all this non game related talk, like, fake reads, random stuff, it feels like you're scum trying to derail the thread right now
VOTE: Shirou
In post 519, Andante wrote: YOOO so all this ISO talk, I went, how many posts do I have.. I have 80, which is almost 100, we're at 500 posts, 20% of the posts this game are me... I NEED MORE CONTENT FROM YALL!!!! lmaooo ok, I shall do my best to leave the game alone for a bit and let yall talk, also forgot to flip my vote

VOTE: Klick

Klick, can I see a current readslist from you?
(I will respond later! We need less Andante in this, cause 20% of the content being me? it's going to mess up my reads lol)
In post 548, Andante wrote: VOTE: Gryff
In post 799, Andante wrote: VOTE: red
In post 801, Andante wrote: actually I think VOTE: Herta is better than red right now
In post 922, Andante wrote:
In post 915, Firebringer wrote: i do think gamma/andante make sense as a team with how andante is treating her.
and then she back sided saying she would vote her as soon as called out on possibly defending a scum ally.

like i could see andante trying to protect gamma by shitting up the thread, realize no one was taking it seriously then back pedals immediately to save face and cloud the association. or at least fail badly at it.
So, you want to just keep calling me scum, but you don't want to directly push me?
VOTE: Fire

The player base in that game was:

1. Brickwalll
2. PenguinPower
3. Firebringer Haschel Cedricson
4. Herta
5. geraintm
6. Shirou Lazy Shirou
7. Kowahbunga
8. redFF
9. Andante
10. GamerGryff
11. Gamma Emerald
12. Freedom Taly
13. Klick

That means Andante voted 10 of the 13 players, of the 3 they didn't vote, 1 of them was Andante. Those votes are ALL from Day 1.

Spoiler:
In post 2208, Enchant wrote:
Kowahbunga (
Vanilla Townie
), Shirou (
Vanilla Townie
), PenguinPower (
Vanilla Townie
) are endgamed.

Andante (
Mafia Goon
), Firebringer (
Mafia Loud Compulsive Visitor
), Freedom (
Mafia Announcing Roaming Watcher
) survive and win.

Game end in
Mafia
Victory. GG!
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3244 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3242, Enchant wrote:
In post 3240, Flavor Leaf wrote: Enchant, if anyone but me made the Andante case, you'd be all over it.
Not really i decided to ignore all cases
I put a lot of work into my case though :(
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3261 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3260, Flavor Leaf wrote: 'lmao get back on Kitty'
I've been a bit suspicious of Gimli but this actually makes me trust him a bit more. You're right, the more likely post from scum isn't "get back on my teammate's wagon" it's whispering "no, stop, come back" so only you can hear it.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3634 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

i'm way far behind but there will be time to catch up tonight after work
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3690 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

@mod vla until monday
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3863 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3395, Gimli wrote: I think kowah has been effectively lock cleared by catching kitty.
How did I catch Kitty?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3864 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3808, Venmar wrote: #3773 by Sky in shading Kowah is also bad since I feel like Kowah is potentially the best townread in the game for starting the Kitty wagon. I just don't really like how Sky is voting for Bub while also actively defending him.
How did I start the Kitty wagon? Who started this rumor? I was the hammer, but I didn't start it.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3865 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3822, Skygazer wrote: i forgot kowa started the kitty wagon i thought that was flavor
Andante gave a list of names, FL instantly voted Kitty pretty much. I didn't start anything against Kitty, I was the hammer.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3866 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Won't even lie about it. I'm way behind and just ctrl-f'd my way through all the pages I haven't read. I'm back from VLA and will insert myself here at this point in the game.

Did anyone else claim anything other than the 1SBG claim at start of the day?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3868 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3868, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 3867, Kowahbunga wrote: Won't even lie about it. I'm way behind and just ctrl-f'd my way through all the pages I haven't read. I'm back from VLA and will insert myself here at this point in the game.

Did anyone else claim anything other than the 1SBG claim at start of the day?
yes :joy:
Point me in that direction.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3871 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:39 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3414, Gimli wrote:lmao im vt
In post 3415, Gimli wrote: i dont have any of that stuff

sky im gonna flip your lame ass fakeclaims again
Wait, so Gimli isn't town then? Sky claimed to have information about Gimli that a VT Gimli could never have. How did Gimli not drop a vote down in either of these posts?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3872 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3416, Skygazer wrote: aight UNVOTE:

reaction test over
just lim both these slots
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3873 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3420, Skygazer wrote: i rlly scumread gimli here but dont know how to push it so i was hoping i could get him to fumble panic and claim something stupid
If you're town, and it was a reaction test like you claimed, he failed it miserably from your point of view. How do you have the idea to reaction test him, see him not vote you back immediately ESPECIALLY WITH YOU KNOWING YOU ARE LYING?!!?! Like that should have been an immediate counter vote from Gimli. He literally failed your reaction test.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3874 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: gimli

Sky should be limmed on principal. Lim liars.

Gimli should be limmed because he didn't vote sky.

I think we start with gimli because he failed the reaction test and I can't believe you all gave him the pass.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3885 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

Gimli is scum and we have 6 days. Plenty of time.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3891 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I would compromise on Sky because I agree that limming all liars is something we should always do. But I wont stop scum reading Gimli.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3893, Save The Dragons wrote: Does anyone have thoughts on bub other than not wanting to do bub for ???? reasons
Whats the reason for limming bub?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3922 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3922, Save The Dragons wrote: TODAY IS MY CAKE DAY

AS A PRESENT I DEMAND BUB'S HEAD
I will go with it today. I still think Gimli slot and Furtive slot are scum. I think Sky should be dealt with too because of the lying. However, I don't feel in a position to lead today given I've not been around and my Andante case was wrong.

VOTE: Bub
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3944 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3925, Save The Dragons wrote: why do you still think furtive is scum? why would you go with my vote if you thought furtive was scum?
I didn't know you were a mason until the post before this one. So fine, I was wrong about Greeting/Furtive.

I'll stick with my vote on Bub for you for now. If this wagon ceases, I'm going back to Gimli as I am convinced they're scum.

I'll also provide intent to hammer Sky if they get to E-1 because lim all liars.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3945 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:21 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3934, Bub Bidderskins wrote: I'm just frustrated by everyone's bizarre unwilliningness to wagon Kitty after a string of just blatantly scummy behavior. I dunno, maybe I'm so deep in the tunnel here with confirmation bias or the game has passed me by, but just seems like Kitty is 2x or 3x more likely to be scum than basically every other reasonable suspect combined.
Am I misunderstanding your post here or is there another kitty in this game?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3979 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I also don't have anything to add. Gimli and Sky would be the only ones I would argue for.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4006 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3993, Skygazer wrote: who is stargazer?

greeting outted D1

i accidentally outted savethedragons this day bc i claimed a "no communications" TA result on them to try and spew them as not a mason and they were like "I'm a mason" and then i was like "i know i was trying to distance you" and then it turned into a whole thing
Didn't you do this to Gimli?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4007 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3405, Skygazer wrote: ok so i've thought about it and i'm outting

i'm a traffic analyst and gimli is able to communicate. with the masonry i'd normally hide this but after rereading greeting and gimli i don't really see them as masons together.

so gimli is prob scum (or a neighbor or mailman or something but probably just scum)

Hmm
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4009 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4009, ofrhz wrote:
In post 4008, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 3405, Skygazer wrote: ok so i've thought about it and i'm outting

i'm a traffic analyst and gimli is able to communicate. with the masonry i'd normally hide this but after rereading greeting and gimli i don't really see them as masons together.

so gimli is prob scum (or a neighbor or mailman or something but probably just scum)

Hmm
Looks like she did it as a reaction test?
I'm hard scum reading your slot, nothing you personally did.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4013 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4011, ofrhz wrote: Why did you quote when Skygazer retracted the TA result?
What do you mean?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4015 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4013, ofrhz wrote: Kowahbunga, why are you voting for Bud?
In post 3923, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 3922, Save The Dragons wrote: TODAY IS MY CAKE DAY

AS A PRESENT I DEMAND BUB'S HEAD
I will go with it today. I still think Gimli slot and Furtive slot are scum. I think Sky should be dealt with too because of the lying. However, I don't feel in a position to lead today given I've not been around and my Andante case was wrong.

VOTE: Bub
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4016 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4015, ofrhz wrote:
In post 4014, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 4011, ofrhz wrote: Why did you quote when Skygazer retracted the TA result?
What do you mean?
What prompted you to post ?
Weird question, but is 4007 my post that just says "Hmmm"?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4017 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:44 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Because when I click that link it puts 4006 at the very top. And you asking me that about 4007 seems like a weird question, but would make more sense if you meant 4006 since there's like actual content I think
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4019 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:49 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Because Sky didn't out STD she outted Gimli/you?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4053 (isolation #123) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Has bub claimed something? I'm not in the mood to look for it.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4074 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Can we get this done with already?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4158 (isolation #125) » Wed May 03, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I still scum read Gimli slot.

I would choose Malcolm to vote today out of the two the mason said if only because I feel like I owe Andante.

VOTE: Malcolm
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4160 (isolation #126) » Wed May 03, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4160, Enchant wrote: What you owe Andante
Andante wanted Malcolm and I used their approach to Malcolm as part of my case on them for being scum and so I'm going with Malcolm in Andante's honor.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4162 (isolation #127) » Wed May 03, 2023 7:17 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4162, Enchant wrote: So you prefer to sheep Andante instead of mason who was already right?
Mason gave two names, I'm choosing one of them because of this reason.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4177 (isolation #128) » Thu May 04, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I'm town reading Curious pretty heavily right now.

What do people think about Bub voting for Hu Tao FIVE different times? Like that makes me want to town read that slot too because, a random vote here or there seems fine, but to hop on/create a wagon against a teammate 5 times seems unlikely.

From the ISO of bub, I'd really like to see a Malcolm flip.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4181 (isolation #129) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4180, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4178, Kowahbunga wrote: I'm town reading Curious pretty heavily right now.

What do people think about Bub voting for Hu Tao FIVE different times? Like that makes me want to town read that slot too because, a random vote here or there seems fine, but to hop on/create a wagon against a teammate 5 times seems unlikely.

From the ISO of bub, I'd really like to see a Malcolm flip.
I've been town since day 1
Thanks for clearing that up
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4184 (isolation #130) » Thu May 04, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I'd be up for massclaim if only because I feel like we're in a spot that a massclaim could make it close to impossible for us to lose.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4186 (isolation #131) » Thu May 04, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4186, Enchant wrote:
In post 4185, Kowahbunga wrote: I'd be up for massclaim if only because I feel like we're in a spot that a massclaim could make it close to impossible for us to lose.
We are not massclaiming with living jailkeeper.
What if the remaining scum just claimed then?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4189 (isolation #132) » Thu May 04, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4189, Doctor Drew wrote: Shitty maybe, but GIF was telling the truth
Was?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4221 (isolation #133) » Sat May 06, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4221, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Very rough overview

furtive is town
I like u ofhrz as town
hu tao is fine
enchant is fine
NJAC is fine

kowah has mildly pinged me but I think all my town reads have confidently liked him
venmar I have no clue, I think kawaii was one of the wolfiest posters in the game but venmar has seemed mildly-good when ive noticed him but I have yet to look in depth at the cases against him, still in progress
ckd I also do not know
dr drew ive found like ever-mildly wolfy that I could talk about

Malcolm is pretty wolfy + I think his recent pop-in was pretty bad
sky is pretty bad
So I ping you while pushy one of your two biggest scum reads?

VOTE: sheep
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4222 (isolation #134) » Sat May 06, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4222, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 4221, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Very rough overview

furtive is town
I like u ofhrz as town
hu tao is fine
enchant is fine
NJAC is fine

kowah has mildly pinged me but I think all my town reads have confidently liked him
venmar I have no clue, I think kawaii was one of the wolfiest posters in the game but venmar has seemed mildly-good when ive noticed him but I have yet to look in depth at the cases against him, still in progress
ckd I also do not know
dr drew ive found like ever-mildly wolfy that I could talk about

Malcolm is pretty wolfy + I think his recent pop-in was pretty bad
sky is pretty bad
So I ping you while pushing* one of your two biggest scum reads?

Ebwop
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4232 (isolation #135) » Sat May 06, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4231, sheepsaysmeep wrote: kowah what happened to Gimli-slot + sky should be dimmed by principle? would u still prefer those over like, Malcolm
If I had my way we would lim Gimli slot. I would also support a Sky lim.

However, Im not going to muddy this game fighting for what I believe over what a confirmed townie thinks. While I believe in my reads, I have no issues following a voice I know I can trust.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4237 (isolation #136) » Sat May 06, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Do we know/have a good guess at how many remaining scum there are?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4301 (isolation #137) » Sun May 07, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Lets hammer sheep.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4352 (isolation #138) » Mon May 08, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4334, sheepsaysmeep wrote: kowahbungah on me is pure OMGUS -> seemingly confident in a very BS way
-Prefers voting Malcolm over me
-textbook OMGUS "sheep calling me wolfy in some ways is ridiculous"
-"Let's just hammer sheep now"
I'm voting you because I felt that read list you provided was absolute BS. To claim that I pinged you while I was also voting for one of your top 2 scum reads. That to me makes you seem like you were just trying to create something instead of actually feeling that way.

Also, I'm not going to sit around and pretend that just because there's time to use to discuss stuff that it will be useful. The day is dragging now. Obviously we still need more information to solve the game. If someone had something important to say today, it would have been said by now.

That important thing was Furtive passing on STD's two names. Pick a name and vote.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4412 (isolation #139) » Mon May 08, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I too will appreciate seeing the list of claims because I'm interested in something once I can see it laid out.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4457 (isolation #140) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

If no one is going to dispute or add to this:
In post 4321, sheepsaysmeep wrote: N3 vig btw, shot at Skygazer, didn't work

assuming some town just blocked me after that day lol idk
I think Sky should claim.

---

day 1: kittytacky was a mafia bulletproof 1-shot follower
day 2: andante was a vanilla townie
night 2: flavor leaf was a vanilla townie
day 3: bub bidderskins was a mafia informed goon
night 3: save the dragons was a town mason

curiouskarmadog - ascetic?
MalcolmTucker - VT
Kowahbunga
Venmar
ofrhz - VT
furtiveglance - mason
Doctor Drew - 1s bodyguard
Skygazer
sheepsaysmeep - n3 vig
Hu Tao - VT
NJAC - loud?
Enchant
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4458 (isolation #141) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

UNVOTE:
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4461 (isolation #142) » Tue May 09, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4461, Skygazer wrote: :thonking:

maybe std was the vig shot and sheep tried to nk me
That still doesn't explain how you survived, if you were targetted.

I'm cool with any of Malcolm, Sheep, Sky. Is there any reason Sky can't be another 1-shot bp scum?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4473 (isolation #143) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4465, Skygazer wrote: kitty was an ungated bp and two BPs versus a one shot vig would be so fucky
How do you know we dont have more roles that can shoot?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4518 (isolation #144) » Wed May 10, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I have nothing to add to the day, and would gladly lim Sky, Malcolm, or Sheep.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4526 (isolation #145) » Wed May 10, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: malcolm
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4532 (isolation #146) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

vSCUM
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4608 (isolation #147) » Sat May 13, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: sky

I want this slot to claim.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4609 (isolation #148) » Sat May 13, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

curiouskarmadog - ascetic?
Kowahbunga
Venmar
ofrhz - VT
furtiveglance - mason
Skygazer
sheepsaysmeep - n3 vig
Hu Tao - VT
Enchant

Is this still up to date?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4613 (isolation #149) » Sat May 13, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

If we vote Sky, and they flip VT, does that confirm Sheep as scum?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4617 (isolation #150) » Sat May 13, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4615, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4614, Kowahbunga wrote: If we vote Sky, and they flip VT, does that confirm Sheep as scum?
Or, and hear me out.

We could just vote Sheep.
One of them seems to be lying to us.

Sheep lying about being Vig and claiming a shot on someone that didn't work seems less of a lie than the person they claimed to have shot being a VT and not dying.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4668 (isolation #151) » Sun May 14, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Im VT
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4730 (isolation #152) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4753 (isolation #153) » Wed May 17, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Enchant, have you claimed yet?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4793 (isolation #154) » Thu May 18, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4755, Enchant wrote: yes
Why did you lie to me?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4825 (isolation #155) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: drew

I don't like the BP claim anymore.

I would also vote ofrhz still as I could see that Gimli reaction still being scum.

So I'd go for either of these two today.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4826 (isolation #156) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Kowahbunga - VT
Venmar -
ofrhz - VT
furtiveglance - Mason
Skygazer
Hu Tao - VT
Enchant

I just ISO'd myself to find this list. I don't feel like finding Venmar's claim or Sky's claim. Can someone update this? Also can Enchant actually claim?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4828 (isolation #157) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4828, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4826, Kowahbunga wrote: VOTE: drew

I would also vote ofrhz still as I could see that Gimli reaction still being scum.

Why only know don't you like it?
Are you having a stroke?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4834 (isolation #158) » Thu May 18, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4830, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4829, Kowahbunga wrote:

Are you having a stroke?
Jeez, one typo lol

*Why only now
I liked it when Sheep was a vig. But now that they're not the vig, I don't think I see a need for your role. So it makes me less confident in it.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4836 (isolation #159) » Thu May 18, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4836, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4835, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 4830, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4829, Kowahbunga wrote:

Are you having a stroke?
Jeez, one typo lol

*Why only now
I liked it when Sheep was a vig. But now that they're not the vig, I don't think I see a need for your role. So it makes me less confident in it.
I am 1-shot, which GIF already used.......I am named townie now basically.

Why are you acting like I had a super strong role?
Because I'm an idiot and thought it was 1-shot bulletproof.

UNVOTE: Drew

VOTE: ofrhz I'll go here
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4903 (isolation #160) » Fri May 19, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4890, schadd_ wrote: thank you very much to everybody who took a replacement into this 100,000 page soot-covered huge normal and thank you to everybody that decided to give me a break after like day 4 or whatever and collectively stopped replacing out
I like your games. If you need a replace or a body to start one Im in. Thank you for the game.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4957 (isolation #161) » Fri May 26, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

So is this a "The Braves are the best baseball team every and always" thread now? Cool.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4958 (isolation #162) » Fri May 26, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 4958, Kowahbunga wrote: So is this a "The Braves are the best baseball team ever and always" thread now? Cool.
ebwop

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”