Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2297, Andante wrote:
In post 1873, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1845, Andante wrote: Well, if we vote out someone we all know is town (and a useless role since VT) that is better than a scum claiming PR to avoid a lim!
Aside from the “we all know” part, claimed VT is still better than limming claimed PR D1 because if scum had to fakeclaim D1 that means they were forced to fakeclaim with 0 setup information and most likely to be screwed anyway, just not at the immediate moment.
cause this is all just saying exactly what FL already said, and I'd rather read your thoughts/know a little about where your head is at, as opposed to just rereading FL's thoughts, I already got plenty of them from him
keep in mind GIF's join date is 2013, mine is 2014 (on my other account), so it could just be something we both picked up during a specific time/meta.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

ill chill a bit once we get to day 2. I just came for the end of the day shenanigans cuz it was bleak and slow, and we didnt have a lot to go off of.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:06 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

holy crap this game got posty
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

im still where i was 40 pages ago tho
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Andante »

This is roughly where my head is at. Most town to least town, with the exception of the null that are unordered, and need a spot in the above list

Andante - def town :)
Greeting - town till further notice

Gimli Cephrir - I honestly want to townlean ceph standing up for me, and also I don't think scum!gimli goes "andante is town but I'll vote her" like, that just goes against what scum wants to do here, and if gimli was scum trying to pocket me, he wouldn't have voted me

Flavor Leaf Dionysus - Maybe these 2 are both town, cause I also have some reasoning that I feel like scum!FL would be different here, like, why suddenly take charge to yeet me when we probably would've just no limmed, and honestly hasn't seemed super discouraged by the deadline extensions- I feel like scum would be very discouraged

Skygazer - I have reasons to townlean, so sky stays here till further notice, no explanation needed

curiouskarmadog - I'm still sus of karma dog with the "I claim pr cause I won't be here!!!" then not doing too much while clearly being here? idk, the posts haven't really stuck, and I do remember seeing a post just ~exist~ and going "oh yeah, ckd feels off"

MalcolmTucker - I'm beyond convinced he's scum, I can re explain if needed, but yeah. also town!malcolm actually has good reads, and there seems to be a lack of reads this game

all these below are null/no read, and I'm not digging through ISOs right now
Kowahbunga
Venmar KawaiiKame
GuyInFreezer Brickwalll
KittyTacky
Eiralox ballpointpen
Hu Tao
Save The Dragons
NJAC
Bub Bidderskins
Enchant Glitch
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2303, Save The Dragons wrote: holy crap this game got posty
you're welcome :) I have saved myself though! so it's worth it!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2108, schadd_ wrote: Andante (7): Kowahbunga, Venmar, Bub Bidderskins, Flavor Leaf, Skygazer, NJAC, Gimli
hmmm 4/7 of these guys I don't have a read on... hahahaha
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2305, Andante wrote: This is roughly where my head is at. Most town to least town, with the exception of the null that are unordered, and need a spot in the above list

Andante - def town :)
Greeting - town till further notice

Gimli Cephrir - I honestly want to townlean ceph standing up for me, and also I don't think scum!gimli goes "andante is town but I'll vote her" like, that just goes against what scum wants to do here, and if gimli was scum trying to pocket me, he wouldn't have voted me

Flavor Leaf Dionysus - Maybe these 2 are both town, cause I also have some reasoning that I feel like scum!FL would be different here, like, why suddenly take charge to yeet me when we probably would've just no limmed, and honestly hasn't seemed super discouraged by the deadline extensions- I feel like scum would be very discouraged

Hu Tao - Town lean!!! I feel like we've bonded over both being run up.. hu tao seems town

Skygazer - I have reasons to townlean, so sky stays here till further notice, no explanation needed

Enchant Glitch - town lean, yes enchant started the wagon on me, but like, I feel like scum!enchant would've stuck with it

Save The Dragons - town lean, feels like disinterested town much more than scum, and to comment on all the pages when we've already talked about that being scummy, doesn't seem like scum to me. not super confident, but it's enough to lean town

----------------

curiouskarmadog - I'm still sus of karma dog with the "I claim pr cause I won't be here!!!" then not doing too much while clearly being here? idk, the posts haven't really stuck, and I do remember seeing a post just ~exist~ and going "oh yeah, ckd feels off"

MalcolmTucker - I'm beyond convinced he's scum, I can re explain if needed, but yeah. also town!malcolm actually has good reads, and there seems to be a lack of reads this game

all these below are null/no read, and I'm not digging through ISOs right now
Kowahbunga
Venmar KawaiiKame
GuyInFreezer Brickwalll
KittyTacky
Eiralox ballpointpen
NJAC
Bub Bidderskins
ok, updated 3, I remembered I tr hu tao and enchant, and dragons feels towny, if I had to guess, I scum lean bub and all are in order of strongest tr to most sr (except for the null)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Andante »

I'm good with limming any of

Kowahbunga
Venmar KawaiiKame
GuyInFreezer Brickwalll
KittyTacky
Eiralox ballpointpen
NJAC
Bub Bidderskins
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Kitty
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Gimli »

VOTE: kitty
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Andante »

NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:41 am

Post by NJAC »

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:17 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

What's the case on Kitty? I was pretty null on the slot, they'd not done much, if it finally ends the turn I'm content for us to go there.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:18 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

The extent of Andante's tunnelling on me makes me lean more town again there. The case isn't strong and they're basically trying to use whatever they can to make the scumread fit even if it's illogical, but I think scum in that position is more careful to actually mount a logic-based case.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:20 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2220, Greeting wrote: And yeah, I’ve been inactive, because I got bored of Day 1 lasting almost a month.
I'm kind of the same tbh. Been going in circles for ages, catching up a bit but I'll make more effort D2 presuming I'm not eliminated in the night.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:27 am

Post by NJAC »

@Malcolm what do you think of Greeting's claim?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2315, MalcolmTucker wrote: The extent of Andante's tunnelling on me makes me lean more town again there. The case isn't strong and they're basically trying to use whatever they can to make the scumread fit even if it's illogical, but I think scum in that position is more careful to actually mount a logic-based case.
but we’re talking about me? when do I even have this huge “logic based case”??? this feels like your attempt to go “don’t worry I tr you!” to get me to stop tunneling

also “what’s the case on kitty I’ll vote there to end day” is that you saying you know this flips town and you want one of us town to own it so it’s out fault not yours?

VOTE: malcolm
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:30 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2266, Andante wrote: this is me just thinking out loud..
it doesn't make sense for scum!FL to stop pushing me NOW after getting so close to a lim on me... UNLESS the wagon was already dying.
I think exactly 1 of gimli/flavor is town - I'm not doing that today
hmmm. ok water boiling. mac and cheese time!!

Andante is safe :))
Yep, FL looking about the towniest player in the game to me. Exchanges between you and Flavor feel very townie as well. If you/Skygazer/Greeting are all town then the fact one of you were looking like the likely elimination for a while makes me think scum were sitting back and letting the miselimination go ahead while you and FL chatted in the thread a lot.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:33 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2318, Andante wrote:
In post 2315, MalcolmTucker wrote: The extent of Andante's tunnelling on me makes me lean more town again there. The case isn't strong and they're basically trying to use whatever they can to make the scumread fit even if it's illogical, but I think scum in that position is more careful to actually mount a logic-based case.
but we’re talking about me? when do I even have this huge “logic based case”??? this feels like your attempt to go “don’t worry I tr you!” to get me to stop tunneling

also “what’s the case on kitty I’ll vote there to end day” is that you saying you know this flips town and you want one of us town to own it so it’s out fault not yours?

This is what I mean. You aren't evaluating me as an actual player here, you decided I was scum at some point and you're doing all you can to make the case fit. I've not been overly active and I'm pretty done with this turn - compromise will be needed from town and if Kitty is that compromise then I'm relaxed about that, because the slot hasn't done much so far.

Again I didn't even really strongly scumread you, I went from viewing you as fairly strong town to possible scum, and I've now moved back to town again because I think your approach and your exchanges with Flavor looking strongly town on both ends. That's perfectly reasonable as town because good town reevaluates their reads based on new info when it comes.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:34 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2317, NJAC wrote: @Malcolm what do you think of Greeting's claim?
Seems reasonable, I've not particularly scumread Greeting so far, willing to believe them.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Gimli »

lmao go back to kitty
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2319, MalcolmTucker wrote: makes me think scum were sitting back and letting the miselimination go ahead while you and FL chatted in the thread a lot.
yes, 100%, which is why you see that I'm so tunneled on you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2322, Gimli wrote:

lmao go back to kitty
I think malcolm knows kitty flips town
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades