Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Why?
Bandwagoning can lead to s a speedlynch which is bad because A. the person doesn't usually get to claim and as thus can lead to a power role getting lynched and B. it gives less discussion for the town which is especially bad on D1.
Duh. But. Won't. Happen.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:02 am

Post by alvinz95 »

crywolf20084 wrote:I tend to ignore most of what roflcop has to say because it always comes out scummy...
STFU, roflcopter is the best mafia player ever.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

roflcopter wrote:i <3 alvinz
You claimed lover how dare you...

Calling wagoning scummy is too basic, therefore you must be scum for it.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
confirm vote:Lowell
Have you lost your mind?
No'me
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Bleh, too many BS overreacting arguments. They're fucking jokes. People need to listen to roflcopta cause he is deadly accurate in scumhunting.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

SC wrote:Something's weird here. I don't know whether to call this appealing to fear or sucking up to roflcopter, but whatever it is, it doesn't look right.
= BS overreating argument thats on a JOKE. How ironic.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

roflcopter wrote:
gnkoichi wrote:If you're not scum, you're a distraction of the highest order, and the town will be better off without you either way.
this sentence is a
huge, glaring scumtell
Oi!

I find StrangerCoug's play different from what I thought.

Why did Lowell claim mason so early?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:12 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Scum want as much people to claim as possible even masons so they have a better chance to target a power role.

Seems Vino slipped some info about what he knows.

Unvote, Vote: Vino
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Roflcopter is being his normal self.

Knights of Cyclodonia/GnKoichi are being typical roflcopter reactors. This is the reaction most people get when playing with roflcopter for the first time, but trust me, he is always like this regardless of alignment. So right now your vote is a useless emotional vote.

StrangerCoug is being his normal self except for THIS POST which is totally dumb and scummy:
StrangerCoug wrote:I'm seeing a very strong link between roflcopter and Penguins of the Serengeti, and they both need to get real or die. If we have a vig and one of those people get lynched, I want him or her to target the other.
Basically you're saying you aren't a vig also.

Numberfourteen seems connected to Vino, townly or not.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:59 am

Post by alvinz95 »

I get the sense that Penguins of Serengeti is using Appeal to Emotion and is manipulating my mind (I have used the lynch me so it'll reveal the real scum before when I was town). But the reply of Knights of Cyclodonia is beyond scummy as you are literally saying "I want to hammer you, but It'll look bad so I'll wait a couple hours." KoC previously was relatively quiet and until PoS started his "LYNCH ME AND AVENGE MY DEATH". I feel Vino's stance on the masons has remained solid and consistent which is townly so
unvote
. GnKoichi seems to have pulled a typical scum move by speculating that Penguins of Serengeti had set a trap. Lowell's reason for claiming early seems legit and is probably not scum mason. I need some more time to contemplate a vote. Sorry for my inactivity, I have trouble modding my game and real life issues.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

"PoS's self-voting scheme worked, so it must work for me!"
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

YOS wrote:I had been trying to pressure you into acting in a more pro-town way, but by this point, I had basically given up.
How would pressuring KoC exactly make him act more pro-town? If the use of pressuring is to see their reactions if they're scummy or not, and KoC acted scummy, why didn't you vote him rather just "give up"? Its seems as though you both are on the same side and trying to coach KoC into acting more townly in process of bussing at the same time.
Vino wrote:For the time being though, I'm actually going to put my Vote: alvinz95 because I feel he hasn't contributed. He lurks, offers no original opinions, bandwagoned me, and every so often drops meta/unreasonable defenses of roflcopter.
I'm sorry for my inactivity, but I wouldn't say I'm "lurking" as lurking is being active in other places except a certain game, which I'm not. I'll work to get more of my original opinions in. I've played with roflcopter in multiple games and I know how he plays. In the beginning, it was mostly jokes, and I threw down one more defense to GnKoichi/KoC so they wouldn't waste a lynch my using Appeal to Emotion.
YOS wrote: Reminding someone of the rules is one thing. Making a big deal about how something is "modkillable", and with a phrase like "enjoy your modkill", to try to get the mod to kill someone for you, on the other hand, is very often a scumtell. You can say I have "no class" if you want, but since I personally have seen scum do that exact thing for that exact reason more then once, I do still consider is a scumtell.
QFT. Scum would want people to get modkilled rather than town most definitely.
GnKoichi wrote:
unvote, vote: Penguins of the Serengeti
Is this your 3rd wagon hop? Seriously, what are you aimming for? Who is your primary suspect?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:48 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Better response later.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Hi. I'm going to make a commitment to this game and try to be more active. Reread on the way.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Vino wrote:Admiral/alvinz - They mostly ignore each other
I did not post at all to the game when Admiral was replaced in, so I technically didn't 'ignore' him; I had know clue he was in the game until night.

Why are you trying to make it seem as though I'm affiliated with Admiral?

Also, here is the only post referring to me from Admiral I caught;
ThAdmiral wrote:There are also numerous posts by alvin during this period in which he appears to be buddying with rofl. So scum points there.
I think all priorities should go towards the cult recruiter. The cult recruiter candidates should be someone who is very cautious and posts every so often but minimally, not making much noise, but staying in the game. Makes occasional posts that follow people and hops on wagons. I'm thinking orangepenguin or numberfourteen(I think one of them is a mason so just tell me who) Leaning towards numberfourteen.
Numberfourteen wrote:wierd.. I could have sworn that I already had voted him, but I guess I haven't, so
Vote Litral
Bandwagon.
Numberfourteen wrote:I am not purposly lurking. When no one is talking, there is nothing to talk about. I still think that TheAd is the best lynch, but I would also be willing to coordinate a lynch on empking if neccasary.
This sounds pretty cautious.
Numberfourteen wrote:This is a wagon I can get behind! I was on the fence as to weather or not I wanted to join the wagon, but the self vote just put it over the edge. That is one of my biggest pet peaves! TheAd is still my number one choice, but this train looks pretty good too
Unvote, Vote: Koichi
Another bandwagon.
Numberfourteen wrote:Awesome, I can put TheAd back into the majority,
Unvote, Vote TheAd
Again?
Numberfourteen wrote:ok, so almost a whole page posted while I was typing my post. I can't believe I am about to let PotS of the hook here, but
Unvote, Vote KoC
. those lst couple posts were beyond scummy... I would put a pretty large sum of money on you coming up as an anti-town role.

KoC has to "ask" to lynch. Then he "Wants" to vote but doesn't. He has been very quiet until the point that someone is about to get lynched.
Numberfourteen wrote:I swear, every couple days this game is completly different. I am still a big fan of my KoC vote. He says very little all game, then starts posting alot right before the lynch. He fell for the PotS trap and fell hard. Then has a complete meltdown, and starts reciting poetry? That doesn't even include the self vote. Which I don't understand at all since he is no where near lynching? It seemed like a complete parody of PotS, but it is still there which seems strange to me.
Numberfourteen wrote:Also I guess it is time to
Unvote
Ummm, random? I swear no relative post was inbetween these. Heavily favors a KoC lynch, then just drops it when everyone else does.
-As you can see, Numberfourteen jumped on all 4 major wagons Day 1 by using the excuse that "its not my choice but for the sake of a lynch". Sounds cautious, and an urgency to get to Night, like a cult recruiter would do.
orangepenguin wrote:I think her plan make sense, if we're going after the cult person. I am not positive that you're the cultist, but I do think you are scum.
If you think she is scum, and claim that you're going after the cultist, why are you voting GnKoichi?
orangepenguin wrote:
unvote, vote: GnK

Don't like vote on rolf, don't like buddying up with "townadmiral" nor the 180 GnK did, from thinking TheAd = scum, to thinking TheAd = town. These last couple of pages just makes me feel uneasy about either of them, and considering the we're getting close to deadline, I feel comfortable switching over.
This is similar to numberfourteen. 'switching for the deadline'
orangepenguin wrote:I don't think GnK's is really that weak, but I don't think Vino is that scummy, therefore, I think the case is just kind of bad in general. If that make sense.
Doesn't pick a side. Wishywashy. Cautious
orangepenguin wrote:Well, I didn't really think it was worth a vote at the time, which is why I held off, but I was really annoyed, and SC kind of pushed me over the edge with his "by all means, attack her if you think she is scum". I probably should've voted outright, because my opinion of her didn't really change in the 15 minute timeframe that I waited, but yeah. I am not really convinced PoS is scum anymore, now that I am aware of her past playstyle, meta, and whatnot. That really doesn't clear her of being scum, but the hypocrisy doesn't really seem as relevant, in a way.
Fluff? Sounds as though orangepenguin is trying not to get attacked by laying off his suspicions. Doesn't take a firm stance. Again kinda cautious.
orangepenguin wrote:About KoC, now that he has pointed out stuff like the breadcrumb, I guess it seems pretty obvious now, but whatever. KoC could've posted more helpful poems, instead of creative..allusions to what he truly meant. Meh.
I think GnKoichi is scum, but our focus should be the recruiter first.

woah did alvinz95 just post something useful? how miraculous

Vote: Numberfourteen
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:51 am

Post by alvinz95 »

@ Yosarian2
yousaid wrote:Especally since the main point of my last post was to try and prod alvinz95 on what his opinion was on the subject, since he did a whole big analysis of number 14 and yet totally failed to mention number 14's outed role at any point in his analysis, which seemed odd; I wasn't even sure if alvinz realized number 14 was a mason.
I wrote:I'm thinking orangepenguin or numberfourteen(I think one of them is a mason so just tell me who)
Theres your answer. So just to make sure, numberfourteen is mason and orangepenguin is not? If so, I'll be voting orangepenguin.
Vino wrote:On alvinz: Did anybody else think that his framing of OP and #14 was rather suspicious? Maybe I'm imagining things. I consider these two people to be pro-town, especially #14, so it looks to me like an attempt to smear dirt on the face of some otherwise town players. He does the straw man "A CR would be like X" and then applies it to these two players as if it were fact. I would say that a CR has many options on how to play and this argument is engineered to make two townies look bad and try to provoke a lynch.
'Framing'???? Seriously, wtf. I reread to find suspects for clan recruiter and you call it framing? More like hunting for cult recruiters.

For the 'strawman' I said "The cult recruiter candidates should be someone who is very cautious and posts every so often but minimally, not making much noise, but staying in the game."

Your logic is skewed: You are saying that my perspective on cult recruiter is incorrect and a cult recruiter could play differently. This is the same for hunting scum. What is 'scummy' or 'cult-recruiter like' then? We all have to use some "fact" as you say, to declare actions scummy or not (strawman, WIFOM, wishy-washiness, caution, aggression). These 'facts' are generally accepted actions that deem someone scummy.
People make 'facts' on why people are scummy and 'apply them as if they were fact' all the time. Scum also have many options to play also, but scum are usually found by finding 'scummy' actions in which people believe to be 'like scum', in which in my case was cautiousness. We can apply the same to 3rd party/cult. I'm not sure if that made any sense.

If you are so bugged by my logic on cult recruiters take a look at Yosarian2's: nearly the same. Why didn't you point Yosarian2's?
yosarian2 wrote:Hmm. I would expect the cult recruiter to be someone who was quiet day 1, someone who tried to keep under the radar and follow the crowd, because especally on day 1 all a cult recruiter'd really care about would not being lynched and not being noticed.
Why twist my words so my actions seem bad? Why have you consistently tried to put the spotlight on me with little basis?

Numberfourteen position for scum mason has skyrocketed because Vino is scum. Or he's trying to protect himself by protecting a possible mason.
orangepenguin wrote:How shocking. You really had me on the edge of my seat there..

If we're lynching the CR and not scum today, I will
unvote GnK, vote: Yosarian
This is scummy.
Unvote, Vote: orangepenguin
based on previous case and the fact that numberfourteen is a mason (scum or not)
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:53 am

Post by alvinz95 »

@ roflcopter/Yosarian2

We always have to make a couple guesses on the setup and the likelihood of claims so Yosarian's statement on mason recruiter is not 3rd party-ish or scummy IMO.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

orangepenguin wrote:I don't understand your vote at all. I really don't see how me or 14 are the most likely candidates for being a CR- your logic is pretty stupid, IMO. I am a mason btw, yet you're voting me only because I am not a mason? I don't see how wanting to lynch the CR today over scum is scummy, especially considering that's what you are supposedly voting me for.

Did you even read my case?

Numberfourteen or orangepenguin should be the scum mason.

Ugh, I have to rethink my suspicions for cult.

unvote
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:54 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Based on what?
By process of elimination. He's not scum, so he's town.
Holy shit, DGB owned Yos.

Then again, Head Honcho could be cult recruiter if he's not scum.

Empking or Yosarian2 are topping my cult suspicions, but I don't have base yet.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Lets just keep saying that 'everyone keeps saying Yos is CR for absoulutely no fuckin reason' for absoulutely no fuckn reason. Oh the irony
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:06 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Yos has resorted to attacking roflcopter's playstyle.

I'd like Empking to participate in more conversation.

Empking fits my criteria more for the 'cult recruiter' but Yos has been acting kinda of bad ever since roflcopter has brought up his name with cult recruiter/3rd party.

Roflcopter, others and myself would be inclined to vote yos if you built up a case with quotes on exactly why Yos is scum (so far all you have is pointing out the 'mason recruiter speculation'). Yos can then defend your case (Yos has been complaining how you're just repeating it without a case) and it'll go from there.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:25 am

Post by alvinz95 »

V/LA next 2 days.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Sorry guys, my V/LA turned out a lot longer than expected. Catching up.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Ugh I'm sorry I'm very busy.

I honestly believe that Yosarian is scum more than CR (or town) as I see meaning in his posts and his will and reasoning to lynch the Cult Recruiter is more scum/town like. I feel that Yos is scum (or town) for his will to lynch the cult recruiter. It feel more strongly scum than town though. I'm also pretty solid on the fact that Vino/GnK are scum and since the scum are also hoping to lynch the cult recruiter along with the town and most likely want to get on the easiest wagon, it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't vote for Yosarian. Which reads scum for Yos.

Empking definitely fits my case for the cult recruiter (quieter, short posts, will to get day over with, a little wagoning on Yos) so i'm going with that.

Vote: Empking

I'm starting to believe that there is a mason/cult recruiter more so.

Orangepenguin and GnK seem to be bussing each other just a note. Probably scum.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

orangepenguin wrote:
alvinz95 wrote: Orangepenguin and GnK seem to be bussing each other just a note. Probably scum.
Bussing? REALLY? If two people were bussing, then they would HAVE to be scum, not just "probably scum". I don't really see how him voting me after I voted him is bussing, but I really do think he is scum. He is just being OMGUS.

Yet you're pretty solid on Vino/GnK? I really don't understand your logic at all. First with your weird accusation before about me being the CR after some weird reasoning, and now I am apparently BUSSING GnK, yet you are not sure if I am scum. Can a townie/mafia bus eachother?

There is a million things wrong with that small little sentence. The bussing, the accusation...the only seem correct appears to be my username being spelled correctly.
Ok, play/manipulate with my words, I don't care. You still get the meaning and you're just trying to make it sound more scummy. Its my thought not a whole argument yet (by the word seem).

Yes I'm solid on GnK/Vino. Whats your rhetorical question pointing at?

You don't understand the logic of wishy-washy/cautious/fluffy? Well its pretty plain easy to understand how that adds up to being a CR in my opinion. How do you think a cult recruiter should act?
orangepenguin wrote:It's like you're keeping your options open, that way you can decide which way to turn once a wagon forms.

I think you could be the CR. You have been laying pretty low, and you didn't really take a huge role in Day 1.
Sure, I'm keeping my options open, more so, 'suspects' open--I always do (I don't tunnel vision unless I get really pissed off or get bored). I judge which side is more likely CR. What is wrong with that? I decided Empking fitted my reasoning for CR more than Yosarian, and after a reread I discovered how Yosarian did not like a TheAdmiral lynch, and how GnK/Vino are both not voting Yos, which is uncanny, unless Yos is scum. If you're worried about how much time it took to make a judgment it was all seperated by an extended V/LA, and some busy work where I was not present, which is not lurking (basically what you're saying). Go check the dates of the posts if you're doubting. Also I was looking for rofl's case. Basically at first I was waiting for rofl's case on Yosarian, then I went V/LA, then I made my judgment.

Yes I know I wasn't active Day 1. I've said that myself. The point is, theres a difference between laying low and not even being there. You don't understand how you are a possible CR from my case of saying you were staying under the radar/laying low/not definitive/wishy-washy (check post 1220), yet you accuse me of being a CR for laying low? Hypocrisy much? Inconsistent?

What I see from orangepenguin's posts are desperation by resorting to disbelieving everything I said and just saying that its bad without much basis.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:34 am

Post by alvinz95 »

My logic makes perfect sense, but you twisted it around.

I'm pretty sure that either one of you or both (Vino/GnK) are scum. Lets just set that in stone. Scum usually would be wagoning and going for an easy lynch, and Yosarian2 right now seems to be an easy option for scum/CR, but both of you have not bothered to take that chance, which leads to the probable conclusion that Yosarian2 is scum, and that you don't wanna lynch him.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. I conclude that scum usually should go for the easy wagon, so yes.
4. I state that the probable explanation is that Yosarian2 is scum.
I wrote:how GnK/Vino are both not voting Yos, which is uncanny,
unless Yos is scum
----

Just realized Vino may have let a huge slip! I'm voting Empking for being the CULT RECRUITER, not SCUM, but Vino just said
Vino wrote:Now you say OP and GnK are busing each other, and you say Yosarian is scum too, and you're voting for Empking. That's five scum, and we already have one scum corpse, so six total scum.
Vino is counting OP (1), GnK (2), Yosarian2 (3),
EMPKING
(4), Vino (5) are the 5 scum. + Admiral = 6 So by this Vino just slipped that Empking is scum. Meh I may be reaching but its something I just saw. But anyway its pretty weird that Vino would think that I'm voting Empking for being scum rather CR since I've been pressing to find the CR not scum.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Empking wrote:Alvinz: CR=/=Scum?
What is =/=? Or?

Care to show some support?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

GnKoichi wrote:
unvote, vote: empking

I hate this game and I want it to end.
WHY DID YOU JUST HAMMER WITHOUT LETTING EMPKING SPEAK
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:Good question. A claim might have been nice.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:22 am

Post by alvinz95 »

No scum talking during the day.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:22 am

Post by alvinz95 »

EBWOP:

*twillight
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

I can see a Mason Cult Recruiter possibility now with a SK mason.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:49 am

Post by alvinz95 »

roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: alvinz

lets hear a claim alvinz
Bleh, whatever, I could careless.

Well, the stupid cult got me last night, no idea why... I assumed he/she would pick a mason. Its too pointless playing as cult. I was originally a vanilla townie. I won't rat out the recruiter since that would totally ruin the game. You can take this as me bailing on the cult. Cults suck. Go ahead and lynch me now, or find the recruiter, i don't really care.

Busy past week, again. Thats why I wasn't here to post much.

Orangepenguin is pissing me off with another false claim that I was active lurking the whole time Day 1/2/3. Bullshit. Prove it by looking at my post record through those days.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:47 am

Post by alvinz95 »

wtf, vino? I thought everyone thought that he was scum?

Lowell stop following rofl, and rofl is really confusing me by now.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:07 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Ok, well anyway why didn't Head Honcho claim?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:32 am

Post by alvinz95 »

roflcopter wrote:because head honcho was not at lynch minus one

now shush, you're a claimed cult recruit, we can't take anything you say at face value anymore
i wasn't either, just sayin'
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:03 am

Post by alvinz95 »

roflcopter wrote:did anybody read that post made by alvinz at the start of the day? the recruiter is officially not a mason.
Maybe I was using reverse psychology... :P
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Maybe I used reverse reverse psychology...
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:41 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Vino, you don't get it, I don't give crap about the cult... thats why I'm fucking around. I have no motive now. I'm literally dead anyway, so why not spam... (jk). Yeah I'm probably the safest lynch so go ahead and rape me from the cult. I'll be enjoying my time before I get Nk'ed or something.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:00 am

Post by alvinz95 »

terribad

spam iz fun

bi.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:10 am

Post by alvinz95 »

SHOOT MEH
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Racist jokes are good. People who overreact to them are not.

Everyone needs to calm down and just have fun rather than get super frustrated. My philosophy "If someone is fucking with you, fuck them back humorously."

Bi.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #44) » Sat May 02, 2009 9:29 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Wow.....

I have nothing to say.

Except.

SPAM!
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #45) » Sun May 03, 2009 7:34 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Post.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #46) » Mon May 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

All that's left of this game is a bunch of slackers and whiners... like me!
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #47) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:11 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Fuck, if i listened to my self we would have won! Haha, told you so PoS! We so should have recruited lowell.

At least my gambit worked. Everyone bought that I was recruit.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #48) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:16 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Targetted KoC Night 1, PotS Night 2, roflcopter Night 3, orangepenguin Night 4
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #49) » Sun May 10, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

On day 1, I targetted Head Honcho then changed it to KoC....

Targetting Head Honcho probably would have been better cause I probably wouldn't get caught.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #50) » Sun May 10, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Oh yea, Head Honcho, what were you planning to claim as when rofl said for me and you to claim.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #51) » Mon May 11, 2009 9:53 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Vino wrote:Wait a minute. There's still one unaccounted for night kill in N1. There were three kills that night but we only have one mafia group and an SK, what gives?
Natirasha really fucked up this game...
Is back.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”