jajsoccer
jajsoccer
Townie
jajsoccer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #638 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:00 am

Post by jajsoccer »

I'm reading the thread now. It is 26 pages, so it might take me a while, but I'll post as soon as I'm finished.
jajsoccer
jajsoccer
Townie
jajsoccer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #642 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:41 am

Post by jajsoccer »

@ Fritzler: Yeah, well I read fast. Shouldn't you be using your FOSes more wisely.

Firstly: Why are people still voting Gonzo. He is a confirmed mason. Is it just that none have bothered to come back and unvote. I'm suspicious of anyone who is leaving there vote on Gonzo on purpose.

Secondly: Tell me if I'm wrong. The bandwagon on LB is mostly because he was speculating about who killed who, talking about the presence of a cult, and saying that we should be suspicious of the seemingly confirmed fritzler. I think that is suspicious enough that I will
Vote: LyingBrian
. If I missed anything, or LB has covered these points to most people's satisifaction, please draw my attention to it.
jajsoccer
jajsoccer
Townie
jajsoccer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #646 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:27 pm

Post by jajsoccer »

TSAGod wrote:Why does being a confirmed mason in an inactive group mean we can't lynch Gonzo? He hasn't been too effective here.
1. I believe that the group is active. jabroni wasn't initially a part of the group, but I believe the rest of the group was active from the beginning. If I'm wrong, vesuvan or Gonzo can correct me.
2. The reason we can't lynch Gonzo is because he is confirmed. We know (or at least have a very good reason to believe) that he is not scum. Perhaps he has not been particularly effective, but we shouldn't lynch him because he isn't scum. We should instead try to find someone who is scum.

FOS: TSAGod
for saying we should lynch a confirmed innocent.
jajsoccer
jajsoccer
Townie
jajsoccer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #652 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:57 am

Post by jajsoccer »

and neither will I
jajsoccer
jajsoccer
Townie
jajsoccer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #720 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:26 pm

Post by jajsoccer »

I'm not going to vote for Pooky unless someone tells my why I should.
LyingBrian wrote:i agree w/ BabyJesus that he should not reveal the "tell"... if it truly is that...

in poker if you catch somebody's tell, you would NEVER reveal it to them, b/c you can always use that tell to know what they're thinking the next time... (unless you're Matt Damon in "Rounders")...

if it truly is subconsious, then maybe PookyTheMagicalBear should review this game & others he was scum in to see if he can detect it...
I disagree. Poker is about money. You are trying to beat your opponents. Mafia is about having fun. If Pooky is making the same mistake every time he is scum, we should use that, but we should also let him know, so that he doesn't keep making it.
jajsoccer
jajsoccer
Townie
jajsoccer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #722 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:14 pm

Post by jajsoccer »

You haven't convinced me that he is scum. I'm not going to lynch someone just because you claim to have seen a tell. That may be good enough for some people, but unless you give me more, I'm not buying it. I'll vote for him if I you tell me what the tell is so that I can evaluate it for myself, or if I see signs of his scummyness. I'm not going to accept your tell on blind faith.
jajsoccer
jajsoccer
Townie
jajsoccer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #724 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:16 pm

Post by jajsoccer »

Remember what you like. From what I have seen, LB is far more suspcious than Pooky. He has now conveniently jumped on to Pooky's wagon, and is encouraging it quite strongly. Could this possibly be so that he doesn't get lynched? I think that your tell on Pooky might be valid, but I'm not willing to switch from someone who I'm very suspicious of onto someone who I only have your claimed tell on. That isn't enough evidence for me.
jajsoccer
jajsoccer
Townie
jajsoccer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #804 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:38 am

Post by jajsoccer »

I'd like to get back to where we were yesterday.
Vote: Lying Brian
jajsoccer
jajsoccer
Townie
jajsoccer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #806 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:42 am

Post by jajsoccer »

Works for me
jajsoccer
jajsoccer
Townie
jajsoccer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #867 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:36 pm

Post by jajsoccer »

I'm very confused right now. I'm going to reread. I'll probably post later tonight or tomorrow.
jajsoccer
jajsoccer
Townie
jajsoccer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1031 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:57 am

Post by jajsoccer »

Sorry for not having posted in a while. I'm back, I'll reread the thread and post soon.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”