Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Tue May 07, 2002 5:11 am

Post by Antrax »

vote: sketchwickReason: attacking the only person who wouldn't be able to adequately defend himself is a very mafia thing to do. Of course, now you'll say you were only joking. Luckily, I'm allergic to joke votes and I vote for people who vote jokingly to discourage that strategy, which is beneficial for the mafia.Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Thu May 09, 2002 8:16 pm

Post by Antrax »

Sketchwick, before you claimed a role, I was about to confirm my vote for you, because it was very obvious you were struggling for survival and going after whatever bandwagon you thought might be bigger than yours. However, now with a role out in the open, I will unvote: Sketchwick, and calmly point that I've caught mafias riding my coat-tails before Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Thu May 09, 2002 10:24 pm

Post by Antrax »

What an amazing coincidence that the quiet ones you voted for were the same quiet ones other people were voting for How lucky for a person on the verge of being lynched**** FINGER OF SUSPICION **** at sketchwick. Your role isn't that helpful to the town, anyhow, but at least I buy your story, and I'm after mafia. Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Fri May 10, 2002 12:44 am

Post by Antrax »

Oh I see, today is act like a moron day and I wasn't let in on it?I just said I don't want to lynch you, so you're pulling my tail to see how far it goes?Let me tell you a little secret -- if I wanted to lynch you, I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR YOU. Experience shows that unvote bandwagons have a very low success rate at getting people lynched. However, you are right -- I think I might have confused you in this game with you in another game, as reviewing your voting for this game showed now evidence of trying to wriggle out of a lynch. Odd. Maybe I'm starting to find out there IS a limit to how many games I can play in at once without starting to spill from one to the other.Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Mon May 13, 2002 8:52 am

Post by Antrax »

Hm. My thoughts so far:One guy is turning people into various plants. Plants get to vote, and post once.Some other guy is turning people into inanimate objects. They can't do a thing.Someone has an ability to block other people's abilities, and he most likely blocked the previous Guy's ability.There is a doctor in this game.That's about it. Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Thu May 16, 2002 5:15 am

Post by Antrax »

This is a no brainer.
vote: IS

Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Thu May 16, 2002 8:47 pm

Post by Antrax »

Male/female list, because I'm bored:
(GL only)
Antrax - male
Corsato - male
Dragon Phoenix - male
groza - male
Internet Stranger - male
jesternL - male
Luna - female
MiriYami - female
mith - male
mole - male
Neo - male
radwulf - male
Sooth - male
sweetwater - male (though I used to think he's a female)
Zealot - male
And people are wondering why half the GL drools over Luna? =P
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Sun May 19, 2002 10:43 pm

Post by Antrax »

Um, hello? Guys?
Guy claims cop. Guy lynches innocent. Guy gets lynched. This is a no-brainer.
vote: mith

I believe his power is just to weaken the resistance of other players, and that he works with the mafia.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Mon May 20, 2002 12:33 am

Post by Antrax »

Beloved,
mith is most likely a mafia underling. It is in his best interest to spread as much confusion as possible, to cloud our judgement so we cannot get our lynches straight. Fact is, I've declared long ago that whenever a cop is wrong, I will lynch him. The idea is to prevent successful Lepton gambits, which might wreck havoc upon an entire town. Defending you is in his interest anyhow, because it either gets you lynched (did you check the vote count lately?) with him, or he gets away clean, and you do, too. Nothing like the good old affilation tricks. Notice how nobody else voted for him, and everyone are pouncing on you? He's playing it very well, as I would expect him to. This wouldn't be the first time I've foiled a well-planned mafia move, so I'm not taken back by the fact he "risked himself" to get rid of IS -- because if it weren't for me, he wouldn't be in any risk, at all.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #179 (isolation #9) » Mon May 20, 2002 12:34 am

Post by Antrax »

Besides, I'm right, I have more posts than you do! (I had to post this, on the off chance Aga might read it sometime =P)
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #186 (isolation #10) » Mon May 20, 2002 2:05 am

Post by Antrax »

Oops. My brain apparently is not yet advanced enough to count unvotes, so I thought Luna was being bandwagoned.
radwulf, I'm not saying mith is mafia. I'm saying his ability is probably ONLY to weaken people so they can get lynched more easily. He lied about being a cop, hence he's not on our side, most likely.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #190 (isolation #11) » Mon May 20, 2002 5:08 am

Post by Antrax »

Mith *thinks* he's a cop, but gets useless investigation results. He's still on the side of the town, and when we think we've found a mafia, he can make it easier for us to lynch him/her.

Thank you, Miriyami, for clearing out how the Lepton gambit works. Personally, I'm not willing to risk it. Are you?
A cop should take resposibility on his actions. If he has reason to believe his results might be wrong, he should shut up until he can be more sure of how good he is. Anyone not going by this, is risking his own life. Cruel, but effective.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #201 (isolation #12) » Mon May 20, 2002 4:55 pm

Post by Antrax »

mith is being even more clever than Antrax realizes

Don't underestimate the amount of respect I have for mith. I never said Luna's clean as a sheet. I'm j ust saying mith is the better lynch. We see what he was, and proceed from there.
Nice one, mith, only you know I auto-fire in this situation in all the games I'm in. Mafia 1 is another good example, and there were many more GL games. What, are you trying to pull the old starwars trick on those poor people? "aha, Antrax did this AND HE WAS PART OF THE EMPIRE, so WHENEVER he does this, he must be EVIL", because, you know, I act so differently when I'm mafia or townie. That's the key to being good -- playing completely differently, so people can just know when you're innocent and believe you.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #217 (isolation #13) » Tue May 21, 2002 8:05 am

Post by Antrax »

I did warn you that IS might not be guilty.

Oh, well that's okay then. Hey guys, he said "I'm a cop, I got him as guilty, but I might be wrong!", so I guess THAT rules out the possibility of him being mafia trying to mislead us.
mith, it is your responsibility as an investigative persona (assuming you are one) to think about the possibility of being insane/random/whatever BEFORE coming out and directing a lynch.
HOWEVER
I just got another idea. There's a small bit in this situation that's unlike most Lepton gambit situations -- this is still the same day. Usually you say "well, the cop is still alive, maybe the mafia left him alive, maybe they didn't, he lied, die die die".
BUT IN THIS GAME THEY DIDN'T HAVE A NIGHT TO KILL HIM YET
. That changes things drastically -- why should we do their work for them? If he survives the night, we can decide to lynch him tomorrow. There really is no immediate gain in going after mith.
unvote: mith

Not to say I believe your innocence for a second, old chap. But with an extra night, one of our own cops might verify you, or you might die, or whatever. And the most harm you can do is weaken one of us, and give us two lynches, which isn't necessarily bad, unless you know who the mafia are, in which case you're as damaging as a weakened mafia member. All in all, the gain in keeping you alive outweighs the loss. I got carried away with the desire to lynch a mafiosi, that I didn't even consider keeping a probably guilty person alive.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #220 (isolation #14) » Tue May 21, 2002 9:33 am

Post by Antrax »

mith boy, the answer is quite simple -- if it weren't for my post, nobody would've voted for you. THAT's why you'd do it if you were mafia.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Wed May 22, 2002 9:35 am

Post by Antrax »

jester, I'm sure you can find a good shrink to help you with your paranoia. But please, get off my case. It's getting embarassing. You're attacking me in every game we're in together, regardless of my actions.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #246 (isolation #16) » Wed May 22, 2002 10:05 pm

Post by Antrax »

vote: mole

I'm a big believer in Freudian slips. Even macros can't type "them" into "we".
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #254 (isolation #17) » Thu May 23, 2002 4:21 am

Post by Antrax »

vote: radwulf

Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #263 (isolation #18) » Thu May 23, 2002 9:29 am

Post by Antrax »

The role radwulf claimed is basically a doc and a half. I'm willing to risk losing him, to get Neo, if possible. If he really were the doc, he wouldn't plead for another night, he'd just ask to leave. I'm guessing his role is beneficial to the mafia, and with every night its power grows. Hence,
confirm vote: radwulf

Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #269 (isolation #19) » Thu May 23, 2002 10:17 am

Post by Antrax »

UHh, Sir Dynadan, that was extremely unclever of you. Essentially, you just signed your own death warrant. What on earth urged you to come forward? :(
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #270 (isolation #20) » Thu May 23, 2002 10:19 am

Post by Antrax »

UHh, Sir Dynadan, that was extremely unclever of you. Essentially, you just signed your own death warrant. What on earth urged you to come forward? :(
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #293 (isolation #21) » Sat May 25, 2002 12:13 am

Post by Antrax »

Or maybe Antrax, who has already killed 2 valuable townies with his auto-fire theory,

I have to say I'm distinctly unimpressed with Antrax and his auto-fire theory.

Umm, beloved? radwulf?
I unvoted mith
. While I originally attacked him, while thinking the situation over I suddenly felt a weird feeling inside my head. I'm guessing it was my brain suddenly growing, and then I argued AGAINST lynching mith, explained WHY the auto-fire is bad this time, and UNVOTED him. If it weren't for the time-limit, he probably would've survived (hint hint to the mod).
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #342 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 01, 2002 9:22 am

Post by Antrax »

Neo, why haven't you used one of your pistols on sketchwick?
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #344 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:11 pm

Post by Antrax »

If sketchwick is mafia, we should still keep him alive, because those suckers are trading away their night kill for his life, which is good for us.
I tend to believe him, because being protected from investigations is shit when you can't kill at night, so if I were mafia I'd tell him to shove his ability and let me kill in peace. However, that leaves me with exactly zero leads.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #355 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 01, 2002 10:59 pm

Post by Antrax »

Guess it's the only thing we have left to do.
vote: eillid

Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #376 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:32 pm

Post by Antrax »

Umm, how, praytell, are we supposed to deal with a serial killer we cannot lynch?
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #378 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 03, 2002 4:15 pm

Post by Antrax »

Sketchwick, it was more of a frustration post than a real question.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #383 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:48 am

Post by Antrax »

Will everyone get off it already? I know we can still win, I was just expressing my frustration that this situation had to happen. Sheesh.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #386 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:59 am

Post by Antrax »

Hey, all we did was test its durability! What's he so upset about?
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #388 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 05, 2002 7:05 am

Post by Antrax »

Can't he upgrade it to the very peaceful but boinks quite a lot version?
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #391 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:21 am

Post by Antrax »

Sounds good. groza, claim a role?
vote: groza

BTW, sketchwick, why didn't you block the robot last night? We could've been spared a kill.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #416 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 05, 2002 8:27 pm

Post by Antrax »

I was indeed offered to learn a new craft. I declined.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #419 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:49 pm

Post by Antrax »

Gee, why would you think that? =P
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #422 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 05, 2002 10:52 pm

Post by Antrax »

Not too good at our work, are we, love? ;)
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #439 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 09, 2002 8:21 pm

Post by Antrax »

About as highly suspicious as you alive. I was proven innocent before, you dork. You, though, were not.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #461 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:29 am

Post by Antrax »

Corsato, what does your role do?
Mike Amok, I'm not mad at all. Who said I have to be voted by someone in order to vote for him? There is no information about IS not being mafia, and I suspect him personally, so I voted him. What's wrong with that?
**** FINGER OF SUSPICION ****
points at Luna. Miri, can you confirm you offered her to be your apprentice? Luna, how come you don't know what it means?
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #469 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 10, 2002 4:12 am

Post by Antrax »

IS, I can confirm that I was offered to learn basket weaving last day. I declined because basket weaving is for the heterosexually challenged. I doubt Miri would know that, though, if it weren't her who offered me the deal. However,
vote: Corsato
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #472 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 10, 2002 4:38 am

Post by Antrax »

Yeah. Claming to be a mason when you're not is a very good lie indeed, often used by mafias. Or not.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #508 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:09 am

Post by Antrax »

Did YOU know everything about its meaning and effects when she offered to teach YOU basket-weaving?

Yes.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #513 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:51 am

Post by Antrax »

Beloved, you may have noticed I spoke very little about Miri's proposal. The idea was to deny the mafia information, and thus prevent them from trying various impersonations and gambits. Your last post more or less blew it in my face, but there's one aspect of the basket-weaving which you haven't revealed. That's what scared me off. Please don't reveal it in this thread, though.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #514 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:55 am

Post by Antrax »

Oh, and I really don't think I'll be bandwagonned, having been cleared by roughly 84 people (why do people keep wasting their investigations on me?)
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #539 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 13, 2002 8:59 pm

Post by Antrax »

Okay, that was seriously lame. I wanted to win the game already.
I am the Giant Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass.
I'm a pretty strong character -- I can choose one of two:
a) Shoot - 75% percent chance of killing whoever I target.
b) Aim - Nothing on this night. The next night, I shoot at the player I aimed at. 25% of killing a townie, 100% of killing a mafia.
So, it's a sort of combo cop/vigilinate. I can assure you DP is innocent, I aimed at him on night 3 and missed him on night 4. I refused Miri's basket-weaving proposal because it would make me lose my powers, which I felt were beneficial to the town. I shot the robot without aiming because I wanted to reduce the amount of night kills. I shot sketchwick because I've decided he's mafia.
Because I came forward, my abilities are for sale -- ie, we get two lynches now. I think IS is the only one who hasn't claimed a role or awsn't cleared, yet. Other than the lynch votes, do pumpkin-votes -- I'll shoot whoever you tell me to.

Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #541 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:19 pm

Post by Antrax »

If you've decided sketchwick is mafia, why are you voting IS?

Because Miri just cleared him. Our luck.
I think there's one mafia left. I'm offering my night kill, basically. So we have 75% of getting another one during this night, if we fail to find the mafia today. I don't think there's more than one mafia left.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #543 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:35 pm

Post by Antrax »

I think so.

I suggest everybody claim their role now. We should be able to win this game today, or this night, as most.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #545 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 13, 2002 10:54 pm

Post by Antrax »

vote: jesternl

Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #552 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:53 am

Post by Antrax »

jester, I know for a fact I was offered to become a mason. That was when Miri claimed she offered me to learn basket-weaving. So, she has me and Luna to back her up. You have nobody to back YOU up. Die, mafia scum.
confirm vote: jester

Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #646 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 30, 2002 5:15 am

Post by Antrax »

Luna's in a bunch of Scottish woods, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #662 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:48 am

Post by Antrax »

Luna and mith should be back this weekend.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #688 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:28 am

Post by Antrax »

Hello, I am Luna (how very ironic).

To tell you the truth, I have no idea what took you so long. First of all, we're in great shape. Even if I'm wrong, we still win. There are exactly two people I'm not sure are innocent: Mike Amok and Sketchwick. I know for sure Miri is innocent because SHE TRAINED ME and WE'RE MASONS TOGETHER NOW. So, even if we botch this lynch, we will won't lose, because whoever's left as mafia most likely can't kill, or Miri's recruiting power really really sucks arse (see, I said arse, cause I'm a Luna now). To elaborate, both the remaining non-masons in the game have been offered the position of a master basket weaver, meaning neither can be mafia, or Miri sucks.
Now, one of the remaining non-mason players in the game has had a slightly, how shall I put it, suspicious ability. He's innocent, yet turns out guilty to cops. If any cops investigate him, he'll turn out guilty, and then when they try to lynch him, he'll say "hey, I may seem guilty, but I'm not evil! There's another evil group!". Does that ring a bell? Antrax gambit, anyone?
There is no place for an Antrax gambit right now. I can't believe he survived this long emplying my- err, ANTRAX' gambit this long when his role is completely unbelievable, and wouldn't necessitate him looking evil to cops. Why would Jhonny Cockran look evil to anyone?
So,
vote: sketchwick
. Even if I'm wrong, we don't necessarily lose. And I'm not wrong.
Ant- err
Luna
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #691 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:24 am

Post by Antrax »

Well, this was a great game. If I didn't quit mafia, I'd definitely sign up for querciton's next one. Well done!
(Though I think DP was really really strong, to the point of unbalancing the game).
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #698 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 22, 2002 3:30 am

Post by Antrax »

Whoa, this really is very well thought-out. I never realised there were so many quirks to this game.
And BTW, heterosexually-challenged was my term, Luna just assaulted my use of it =P
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #708 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:40 am

Post by Antrax »

Actually, had I died early, less investegators would've wasted their time on me (seriously, you'd think being cleared once would be enough for everyone), so it would probably balance out. My sole contribution to the town was taking out the robot -- and the inventor died anyhow.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #710 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:55 am

Post by Antrax »

Querciton, whose commentary would you like on Mini 6?
Antrax

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”