EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:43 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Good morning, everyone. I've been on the outside looking in on this game and decided to sign up as a replacement for the random chance that 1/2 gents/ladies who hadn't confirmed yet would not show up. And as such, my # got pulled. So, without further delay, here's my catch up reads that I have so far.

Fegelein - Town. He's hunting scum and playing smart.
Baldrick (hydra) - Town

ThePurpleRose - Null/Town
Oriole - Null/Town

Evil Regals - Null
Beastcharizard - Null
KX - Null
Human Destroyer - Null

Shattered Viewpoint - Null/Scum. He should be in here scum hunting, not taking potshots from the sidelines "waiting" till "RVS" is over.
Concombre - Null/scum.
Vifam - Null/scum
Meeps - null/scum

Abdelrahman - Scum
dopog - scum
Notscience - Scum
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:18 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 52, dopog wrote:Hi all!

vote abdelrahman

I didn't like abdelrahman's bandwagon vote post, looks as if he's trying to pass it off as super non-serious

Meeps sounds pretty damn cautious although that might just be him (played one game with him)
He has a pretty solid vote reason but sounds somewhat summaris-y which I dislike.

Byeee
Just reads as him coming in, dropping a wagon vote then leaving. Makes it look to me that he's trying to lurk.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 201, Concombre wrote:I honestly fail to see how blatantly not caring about being serious in a game is ever a concrete or even partial scumtell.

<marquis>
It's not really... But, what it does is create distraction and noise that the mafia can use to stir the pot in their favor
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 225, Abdelrahman wrote:OK, so apparently people are still moaning and targeting me for my reaction to people trying to lynch me, here's my explanation:

Now, you see, the thing I mostly hate about Mafia is how people jump on other people who react to something minor angrily. The reason I reacted this way is because I didn't wanna get lynched. Being lynched d1 sucks ass, and I think everyone should know that, especially when being an important town role. So if not wanna get lynched is scummy, fucking sue me...Or even better, hammer me, I don't care anymore. I didn't know that not getting want to be lynched d1 was scummy for you guys.
Alright Abel, I'll bite. Mainly because I wanna hear you out. Who do you think is scummy and why?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:09 am

Post by EddieFenix »

@Fege, I know. I'm personally busy and keep getting side tracked. I will catch up with THIS game AND my other game soon.... My other game is going fast though and I wanna cry... But, for NOW, I want to hear out Beast and Abdel on many things that I will push here in a bit.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

dopog, that is a very weak argument to try and bring to the table against Fegelein. If he thinks someone is scum and he wants to keep his vote there, then he has every right. It creates pressure. Now, besides Fege, who do you see as scum and why?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Why am I getting a Town v Town debate feeling between Rose and Feg?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:02 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 317, Fegelein wrote:
In post 304, EddieFenix wrote:Why am I getting a Town v Town debate feeling between Rose and Feg?
Explain both.
Feg (strongest town read for ME at least) - Hunting scum, listening to arguments, posting lists, pointing things out, asking questions, etc. Upon entering this game, you were one of the first to ping my townie radar.

Rose (Town/Null) - Answering questions, providing questions, pointing out scum tells, etc. I think I need to move Bald and Rose around in my reads list (flip them maybe).

But, to me, it just sounds like a town vs town debate. And @Rose, it's not "male intuition". Purely a based idea based on what I am reading between you 2 and how I have my reads.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:37 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Dopog's post is him flailing and flailing HARRRRRRRD... Also, the reason I haven't laid a vote, is so we can drag day 1 out and get as many scum as we can in 1 swoop.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Fegelein wrote:Good fucking god, our votes are scattered. We need to focus on 5 people max.
Fegelein wrote:And by that, I mean lynch targets today.
That's why my vote is not anywhere at the moment and I like dragging my feet day 1. It helps root up the scum quite easily.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 396, Abdelrahman wrote:Katarina...What the hell?

Just because I requested him to make a readslist I will parrot him? Why are you jumping on conclusions?
Fegelein - Toooooooown. Pinging my townie radar so hard. He's hunting and playing
Baldrick - Town
Oriole - Null/Town
Evil Regals - Null
Beastcharizard - Null
KX - Null
Human Destroyer - Null

Shattered Viewpoint - Null/Scum READ. He should be in here scum hunting, not taking potshots from the sidelines "waiting" till "RVS" is over.
Concombre - Null/scum
Vifam - Null/scum
Meeps - null/scum
Abdelrahman - Scum
dopog - scum
Notscience - Scum
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

@Baldrick

Thanks. I'll ISO them soon and update my list.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

See, NS, given the fact that you are trolling and such, it makes me see you heavily as Anti-Town... And my gut just screams you as scum...
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 469, notscience wrote:
In post 468, EddieFenix wrote:See, NS, given the fact that you are trolling and such, it makes me see you heavily as Anti-Town... And my gut just screams you as scum...
1) Antitown=/=Scum

2) If that's your case on me being scum you're probs scum without a logical townie reason for a vote

3) Give some content or else
Lol. I'm shaking in my boots. I need to re-read the thread. Thankfully, it's going slow enough to not get bogged down with reading now that my head is cleared up.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 471, notscience wrote:Trust me fenix, if that's the only case you can bring before me, you're scum and I'll make you swing. I'm busy working on your buddy though.
You better bring bigger guns to the table if you want to dance with me.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 473, notscience wrote:I clearly don't have to looking at your reasonings why I'm scum. I could bring a marshmellow shooter and win.
Bring your measly marshmallow shooter... I'll be waitin...
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 475, notscience wrote:
In post 468, EddieFenix wrote:See, NS, given the fact that you are trolling and such, it makes me see you heavily as Anti-Town... And my gut just screams you as scum...

That is your case against me

That is not a townie case. Why? Because townie cases don't revolve around someone trolling and being anti-town, that's scumpushed PLs.

Cheers, Scum.
No. That's how I FEEL about you and how I see your play style. For me, that reads as scum. If anything, that's about the weakest thing you could try and hold against me.

Now, if you wanted a better case AGAINST me... Here's some things you could have mentioned. You could at least mention the fact that I was defending Felge, to try and gain townie points. You could bring up the fact that I've not been as active as a regular townie SHOULD be. That I should be in here hunting more. You could TRY and say my reads are not legit... But, I see that you didn't think about ANY of that. No... You decided to try and take the smallest thing and just start shouting SCUM at the top of your lungs... That doesn't WORK. It just helps ME prove my point.

Town aren't going to take the smallest thing, and hold it against someone and call them scum. No, they let the little things build up into a snowball effect. Once the snowball effect has started, the case starts to build... And, it can turn bad for scum REAL quick with backpedaling, dodging questions, twisting words, etc.

p-edit
beastcharizard wrote:I have figured out your strategy NS. You troll so that the scum will try to have some bs case against you and attempt to lynch you. By doing this you catch them in your trap that you have woven specifically for them.

Eddie, you are looking kind of scummy with the exchange between you and NS.
notscience wrote:GOD DAMNIT BC IT DOESNT WORK IF YOU SPELL IT OUT FOR THEM
I've been playing this game WAAAAAAAY too long to NOT see what he was attempting to do.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 480, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:notscience, your defense is pretty weak.

"I'm not scum because I was only pretending LOL!"
His offense is weak as well...
notscience wrote:So

You saw what I was attempting to do

To bait scum

and you tried to play around it

why?

because you're scum

Cheers.
I saw what you were trying to do, walked RIGHT into your "baited trap," went LOL, and re-wired it against you (Think of it like a Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck cartoon where I'm Bugs and you're Daffy). Now...
KX wrote:Ugh sorry for the inactivity, I swear I'll post something tomorrow, I keep putting stuff off because I know it'll take a long time, but I've been putting it off for days now, so no more. So that this post actually has a point, assuming I'm not remembering incorrectly, I think Katarina is quite likely scum, and
unvote
, thank you notsci, now just don't troll any more and keep up the /better/ work.
I'm going to ask: What makes you think Kat is scum?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

This is gold, Meeps. Buddying Feg? That's a laugh. I've got one post that has me re-thinking Feg going into late game.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 532, Fegelein wrote:Probably applies to people with less than 20 posts.

The activity does need to step up though, it'll help keep me motivated.
I'd rather have quality posts, rather than have a good quantity of posts tbh.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 552, Evil Regals wrote: Buddying is not a scum tell.
Bullshit it isn't. Scum will use it to try and be less threatening to a player(s). Town will do it too, but a lot of times, it is a scum tell.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 540, beastcharizard wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Metal Sonic

Explain the actions of your predecessor please.
*facepalm* This is just BAAAAAAAD, BC...
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 561, notscience wrote:
In post 557, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 552, Evil Regals wrote: Buddying is not a scum tell.
Bullshit it isn't. Scum will use it to try and be less threatening to a player(s). Town will do it too, but a lot of times, it is a scum tell.

You jsut said it's a null tell

I explained how both sides can/will do it. But, more typically, it's a thing that scum will do.

p-edit
beastcharizard wrote:Why is that post bad? I genuinely want to know how MS is going to explain Vifam's actions or the lack there of.
Because you are voting him as soon as he gets into the game. I can understand a slot being considered scummy. BUT, let's see if his actions can/can't redeem that slot
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:59 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 581, dopog wrote:Hi

Sorry about disappearing and all, but uni + soccer + working on own game + etc. is time consuming!

Anyway after reading, Eddie is still my top scumread. I did do a brief metacheck on him for a few games (across a couple alignments) but there isn't anything consistent as scum that ins't consistent as town upon skimming. I may look into this later because he does seem to have an immensely different playstyle to what I'm used to.

~ Ok so Eddie posts reads #135 and #399 without really much behind them that he states. Obviously he may have reasoning behind them but yeah none of it is explained, except feg and shattered viewpoint which is odd. And I don't get how his reads haven't changed from between those two. I look at all that stuff with his reads post and it's just "wow what's going on";

Spoiler:
Eddie wrote:Good morning, everyone. I've been on the outside looking in on this game and decided to sign up as a replacement for the random chance that 1/2 gents/ladies who hadn't confirmed yet would not show up. And as such, my # got pulled. So, without further delay, here's my catch up reads that I have so far.

Fegelein - Town. He's hunting scum and playing smart.
Baldrick (hydra) - Town

Oriole - Null/Town

Evil Regals - Null
Beastcharizard - Null
KX - Null
Human Destroyer - Null

Shattered Viewpoint - Null/Scum. He should be in here scum hunting, not taking potshots from the sidelines "waiting" till "RVS" is over.
Concombre - Null/scum.
Vifam - Null/scum
Meeps - null/scum

Abdelrahman - Scum
dopog - scum
Notscience - Scum
Eddie wrote:Fegelein - Toooooooown. Pinging my townie radar so hard. He's hunting and playing
Baldrick - Town
Oriole - Null/Town
Evil Regals - Null
Beastcharizard - Null
KX - Null
Human Destroyer - Null

Shattered Viewpoint - Null/Scum READ. He should be in here scum hunting, not taking potshots from the sidelines "waiting" till "RVS" is over.
Concombre - Null/scum
Vifam - Null/scum
Meeps - null/scum
Abdelrahman - Scum
dopog - scum
Notscience - Scum

~ Just generally not a fan of how Eddie phrases stuff, although it's less important than contradictions, but here's an example;
Eddie wrote:It's not really... But, what it does is create distraction and noise that the mafia can use to stir the pot in their favor

Dislike this, not necessarily because of what he's saying but mostly the way it's phrased is very artificial.

~ Interactions with Feg; This is really what I haven't liked; that he has seemed to latch on a player who at the time people who were active were calling town. I did mention it in a previous post but it looks as if he is trying to really be responding to and defending a player he is openly calling his strongest town read. And then in #478 when responding to NotScience;
Eddie wrote:Now, if you wanted a better case AGAINST me... Here's some things you could have mentioned. You could at least mention the fact that I was defending Felge, to try and gain townie points.

And I think this implies he believes that AT LEAST his defending of Feg could be seen as scummy. Now whether scum would say that is pretty contentious I guess and probably wifom, so I will re look at it in context. But then he goes on to say this when responding to meeps read of him;
Eddie wrote:This is gold, Meeps. Buddying Feg? That's a laugh. I've got one post that has me re-thinking Feg going into late game.
Like I dunno what the heck. He just said he was defending Feg and can conceive that it might look as if he was trying to gain townie points [which is often the intention of buddying], but when meeps suggests it then he responds with this (assuming he is saying here that he isn't buddying feg), which is a contradiction. Pretty scummy. js

Yeah so definitely still think Eddie is scum.

Bit tired but may think of some more stuff to say in a bit. ByeAAA
Tl;Dr, you don't like the way I phrase things and you think I am contradicting myself. See, I can argue both sides of an argument and it's a nasty little trait/habit that I have/do at times. I was pointing out to NotScience that IF he wanted to build a better case on me, here's somethings that, if he town, he could point out to TRY and use against me, seeing as how he sees me as scum. When he didn't even stop to think about that in his case, I knew it was a fluff case post to "attempt" to "trap me" (as pointed out by another user). When you're scum, you have to play dirty at times to get players lynched and keep yourself out of the frying pan with a convincing argument. For ME, I would have used that argument and tried to hammer it home to convince everyone else to lynch me.

Now, as for the Fege bit, I never like to think of "absolute townies" UNLESS the cop confirms these people, because the cop is right, shut up (bar a Godfather). Everything about fege screams townie to me, except for one post that, while on the surface it looks like a trololol post, I still am going to keep it in the back of my mind and during wagon analysis (unless a cop says otherwise), that he could POTENTIALLY be scum. Just like everyone else in this game COULD be scum from my Point Of View.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 639, Fegelein wrote:And by that, I'm not saying that ER is conf Town, she's not even a town-read. But there's no way she should even be considered a lynch target today.
Can you elaborate fully on this? I feel like there's something here that I want to know more about
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 708, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:
I checked back on one of his previously completed games (Calvin and Hobbes) where he won as mafia. For majority of the game you can see him coasting along and backseat scumhunting yet not be under any pressure.

If you read back on his posts, he posted one (late) read at #135, which basically just summarizes things we already know from the game. (notscience shitposting, Abdel scumposting and an early flimsy read on dopog).

Shattered viewpoint apparently called meta on post #229.

He was 3 bad posts in the game for you to call him on his scumgame. Compare it to his previous game and you have nothing.

This solidifies my read on SV, and pushes up EddieFenix to scum. Baldrick as well.

for those skeptical, see this game and draw parallels yourself.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5032630
So, you read 1 of my completed games, specifically one of my scum games (I haven't had many completed games on here because I've only been here a few months) and just go, "he's scum!!" That... Is... Terrible. Why not ask for some completed games from me personally??

@dopog

If attacking someone's bad reasoning on one of my strongest townie reads is bad, then I am guilty as charged. And, yes to the first question.

Fixed link. - The Knight-Errant
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:06 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 724, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:
In post 723, EddieFenix wrote: So, you read 1 of my completed games, specifically one of my scum games (I haven't had many completed games on here because I've only been here a few months) and just go, "he's scum!!" That... Is... Terrible.
Why not ask for some completed games from me personally??

@dopog

If attacking someone's bad reasoning on one of my strongest townie reads is bad, then I am guilty as charged. And, yes to the first question.
Well, my read was mostly on SV. He commented on your scumgame when you were just 3 posts in the game. I didn't really have that big of a scum read on you until Baldrick and SV had a bunch of scum slips surrounding you on the earlier parts of the game that I just missed.

I called him out for having a town read on you 3 posts within the game. It's true that your posting picked up on the latter part, but it's pure bullshit for him to have that SURE TOWN meta read on you since I checked myself.

Also
>selfmeta-ing

How you reacted to this was poor, your partners are scumslipping.
:lol: :lol: :lol: This is rich with vitamin B-ull snot...
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:42 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 737, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:Well, he'd rather bring up games past of his himself than people looking back on it themselves. I just saw it as weird since he could leave shit out.. !

probably wrong term then, still doesn't change my read.
I have games that I am town in, they are active so I can't reference them. The games that are completed, are purely scum games (My Newbie bad apples game and my Calvin and Hobbes game).
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:02 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 739, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:Eddie, do you think SV is town?
I have him in my Null/Scum list.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 741, notscience wrote:hi

distancing
What are you trying to get at here?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 771, beastcharizard wrote:I am going to ask the hard hitting question to NS....Why did you leave PO out of nowhere?

Depending on your answer I might vote you. :D

Hopkirk, I am going to tell you what I have been told this whole game. You are tryharding. Pull back a little or something. Also, you seem to be tunneling a hole to nowhere. NS is obviously not going to be a lynch target today so find someone else to lynch at least today.
Don't tell someone to look somewhere else for today. A wagon can quickly build towards lynchin time.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:01 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Honestly @dopog

You, BeastCharizard, NotScience, or meeps are high on my radar for the rope.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:55 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 787, notscience wrote:
In post 786, EddieFenix wrote:Honestly @dopog

You can also answer my question about alignment
Which post was this?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:22 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 801, notscience wrote:
In post 798, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 787, notscience wrote:
In post 786, EddieFenix wrote:Honestly @dopog

You can also answer my question about alignment
Which post was this?
Are you stupid town or scum
I'm just going to call you a jackass and move on.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:15 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Wagon analysis after the flip ahoy...
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:24 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 875, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:EddieFenix what's your favorite Pokemon?
That's a tough one. Because, Gengar is one of my favorites because it was my first legit shiny (raised it from a Gastly). But, I also love Typhilosion and Lapras
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Why the HELL did the doctor NOT protect the strongest scum hunter...? <_>

Vote BeastCharizard

I think he was on the right track with his list.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:28 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 944, Metal Sonic wrote:activity is poor

when 60%+ of the players joined only at 18 July, you know you have a newbie game

pls this game is stalling so bad
Nice pointing this out. Honestly, when you think about it, I'm personally thinking that the mafia themselves have to have at least a majority (if not the whole team) as scum.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:49 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 946, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 944, Metal Sonic wrote:activity is poor

when 60%+ of the players joined only at 18 July, you know you have a newbie game

pls this game is stalling so bad
Nice pointing this out. Honestly, when you think about it, I'm personally thinking that the mafia themselves have to have at least a majority (if not the whole team) as scum.
Allow me to fix my retarded wording...

I'm personally thinking that the mafia themselves have, at least by a majority, to be playing first time mafia to take out the strongest town read/scum hunter first. Just imo of course
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 952, beastcharizard wrote:Eddie, I am still confused as what you are saying. Are you saying you expect all, if not most, of the scum to be new players since Fegelein was killed?

I'm saying most, if not all of the scum, are new to being scum. Feeling threatened, mafia will NORMALLY kill their biggest targets. Either that, or it's a ploy BY the mafia to get us to suspect those from Fege's list. One of the 2.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:02 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 965, dopog wrote:
@Eddie what'd you mean when you said you had one post that has you rethinking him going in to late game? {this is paraphrased but I'm on my phone so quotes nah}.
When you have played with Varsoon, you tend to start to get worried when players start claiming their slot as scum. Just saying :lol:
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:51 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Unvote
Vote SV

Moving him to defo scum pile.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:03 am

Post by EddieFenix »

I'm still fairly certain that Fegelin (before death) had a good list. I'm willing to string up one of his scum reads tbh.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1047, dopog wrote:Hi I have little time;

But @eddie; thoughts on Beast's claim?

Ta
Something to keep an eye on. Moves him to a more gray area imo.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

So, KX, Abel, Dopog, Meeps, are still on the table for scum list as well as SV... *sigh* gonna be a long day 2 it seems.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:52 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1060, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 1059, EddieFenix wrote:So, KX, Abel, Dopog, Meeps, are still on the table for scum list as well as SV... *sigh* gonna be a long day 2 it seems.
Why do you want it to be a short one? Are long days not more beneficial to the town so that we can analyze what everyone is saying and increase our chances of finding the scum?
I do enjoy the rooting of mafia, don't get me wrong. I just can't get my sarcasm sighs posted onto the interwebs very well
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:27 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Shattered Viewpoint - Null/Scum
Concombre - Null/scum
Vifam - Null/scum
Meeps - null/scum
BeastCharizard - Null/Scum
Abdelrahman - Scum
dopog - scum
Notscience - Scum

My scum list
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1072, KX wrote:How do you get me as a lynch option, and why is Beast/NotSci not an option? And Vifam subbed out for Metal. Another question, how do you get Concombre as scum?

also, @NotSci, yeah, I think that's common knowledge at this point.
Because no one is going to follow a NotSci lynch atm. Gut on Concombre. Beast could use some rope, but honestly, he probably won't get it.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1077, dopog wrote:hi
YOU NEED ROPE TOO!!
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1081, Marquis wrote:eddie is scum because he still refers to conc and because omgus... he sucks, stupid "gut" scumreads
*yawn*
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Glad to see town HD. Why Metal Sonic, BC?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:33 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Unvote
Vote Beast Charizard
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Why aren't we following Fege's list? Seriously (sorry about needing the prod... RL has been kickin my ass atm)
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:17 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1193, dopog wrote:Hi all!!!

Ok look here we go.

#thetheory!

I might mess the game or whatever but this is what I think went down;

~ Eddie is the serial killer.
Just gonna quash this before it gets the town paranoid, no.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:30 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1197, Metal Sonic wrote:because the serial killer is going to act differently from scum

yeah those people hunting for the serial killer need to be lynched its a bullshit scum move

scum is scum town is town

serial killer falls under "scum"
I agree with this...

Unvote
Vote Dopog
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:27 am

Post by EddieFenix »

If SV just hammered, then we Policy Lynch him tomorrow.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:29 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Hopkirk and SV need rope. This is just bad footing all around.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:30 am

Post by EddieFenix »

SV just came in and dropped the hammering vote. If BC flips town, I demand a policy lynch on SV. That's a classic, wait in the shadows till the wagon is ran up and then drop the hammer vote that I'VE pulled in Calvin and Hobbes mafia. It's an INCREDIBLY scummy thing to do and needs rope asap.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”