dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi. Fell asleep haha

@Eddie: Who do you actually want to lynch today? This is why putting your vote down is important.
Still dislike that you haven't voted yet.

Eh I might just put my thoughts on scumminess (the five people I think are the scum in that order);
dopog wrote:EddieFenix, Hopkirk, meeps, KX, Katarina Leblanc
Explained most of it in prior posts. Although will say that Hopkirk's play has been ok except for his justification for scum reads..., not willing to read too much into what he has said thus far (conf bias + substitute) and don't have the best grasp of his playstyle.
@Hopkirk; Can you qualify why you think NS is "not the best lynch for d1"? Can you expand on your Shattered scumread + vote a bit more?

Actually now that I'm thinking about it, Katarina is just attacking everyone. Some in the passive-aggressive way I mentioned earlier (generally scummy) and also in a more outwardly aggressive way she is accusing people (scummy in context; considering the targets she goes after are almost always mentioned by someone else first);
~ #138 -> Jumping on vifam and ns for voting baldrick in quick succession implying that she thinks baldrick should not be voted and that they are scummy (reading later in the same iso potentially she is trying to get them to be active hrmm). Later in the same post points out random stuff feg has done that she's not keen on.
~ #152 -> parrots eddie's #139 when it mentions I should be "paid attention" to. Also OMYGOSH JUST REALISED SHE SAID MY VOTE ON WHO SHE WAS VOTING WAS UNWARRANTED... Hrmm that's really scummy
gonna c/p this one;
Katarina LeBlanc wrote:I think that dopog should also be paid attention to since his vote was pretty much unwarranted and left without proper explanation. Any thoughts?
Yeah attacking a person who is voting/attacking your vote/biggest scumread is pretty scummy. Just because you tend to have the perception of people who have similar scumreads as you as town or at least your read of them would be more town than it would otherwise. Espec. in the contex that she said the post that I voted abdel for is potentially scummy, and then went on to say my vote was unwarranted. notsureifserious
~ #206 and #214 -> Attacks beast in both those posts (note that before she was criticising feg for attacking beast, and I guess you can say that her read could have geniunely changed after seeing more beast posting (at least five posts in that period) but still goes from semi-defending to attacking him in a short span)
~ #240 and #280 -> Not sure how she gets the different reads on abdelrahman there in light of the same "breadcrumb"/softclaim (aggressive "save butt" -> to breadcrumbing slows down her pressure) considering that abdel's only post in between was #244. Actually this post is really weird because she jumps off the abdel wagon to vote me... Will look at the context of this more. Also she makes a meta case on me from one game....
~ #281 ?????
~ #308 -> Implies she still thinks abdel is scum yada yada
~ #345 and #347 -> Imply underlying aggressiveness towards both NS and KX (although KX not so much). Every three-hundred something post seems to be a swipe at someone.
~ #434

Ok I'm tired and will read the rest of her ISO later. Although I have already read them and like... I think generally I just don't see a conviction in her posts that she thinks any of the people she accuses are actually scum (i.e. she knows that they are not mafia/not on her scumteam => most likely town). If she keeps saying legit everyone (most people) is scummy in some way, and her reads look as if she is opening up vote opportunities all over the place. She is adamant that certain people are scum (see notscience) but doesn't push on them unless other people are. It's all very scummy.

Sorry I didn't link => tiredness; but just really all you need to do is iso kat.

Anyway in light of the ISO kat probably moves to the top of the list but not bothered to change the scum list I did earlier in this post...

unvote
vote Katarina LeBlanc

THIS IS ME AND I AM SAYING THAT THIS IS THE LYNCH I WANT TODAY (or any of the five really but this is optimal)

KX's inactivity (as opposed to others) is somewhat scummy I feel, mostly because he is an enthusiastic town player.

Abdelrahman contentwise is pretty null, jumpy =/= scum, although his activity kinda died after the pressure went off of him, so I'm inclined to read him null-scum. Not feeling he is scum though, if that makes sense = S

Ok wow. THAT TOOK SO LONG
Sorry for walling = S
bye BYE bye :)
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by dopog »

one last thing. I HAD A BURNING QUESTION;

@Fegelein(even if v/la, if you can answer that'd be cool :); What is your read on kat?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by dopog »

seven
Concombre
Concombre
Townie
Concombre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by Concombre »

hopkirk jumps in and bandwagons hard on sv

i'd like to take a moment to say that with one day left

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Katarina

I'd prefer this to an SV lynch
"S'il vous plaît ne me mangez pas, car je ne suis qu'un concombre."
— Chinese proverb

The Purple Rose
The Purple Rose
Goon
The Purple Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by The Purple Rose »

I agree with the entire post above.

vote katarina
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

I'd prefer an SV lynch imo.

I like how "attacking everyone" is calling people out for scummy posts. I've already had my town reads and I've had more than enough proof and evidence to show my scum tells. Even did the liberty of doing meta checks.

dopog, I initially had a scumread on you because your initial two posts #52 and #205 were just overview/summary posts which the game didn't need. I didn't understand you read towards meeps since firstly he was inactive at that point of the game (#261). You only picked up on the scumhunting post which was well appreciated towards the latter parts of the game. Which was put in to good use because of the "town reads" towards EddieFenix and SV that I previously missed out.

I don't entirely understand what this passive aggressive behavior you're talking about is coming from. I've had like.. 2 confident reads so far in the game (that being SV and Abdel) and I'm just maintaining pressure on those who seem to slip on the facts.

still on SV. Somewhat annoyed by everyone letting the "im purposely playing bad to bait out the baddies" get into their heads a little too much.
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Marquis/Concombre and Fegelein are both V/LA.

Searching for a replacement for KX.

Prodded Evil Regals.

Vote count incoming. Missed vote counts on previous pages will also be edited in.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:54 am

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 1.31

Shattered Viewpoint (7) - Abdelrahman, oriole, Katarina LeBlanc, PeregrineV, Metal Sonic, meeps, Hopkirk
Katarina LeBlanc (3) - dopog, Concombre, The Purple Rose
Hopkirk (2) - Human Destroyer, notscience
beastcharizard (1) - Fegelein
Evil Regals (1) - beastcharizard
notscience (1) - Shattered Viewpoint

Not Voting (3) - EddieFenix, Evil Regals, KX

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

Tick tock on the deadline clock.

♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon
Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:59 am

Post by KX »

My deepest apologies Mod, replace at your discretion. As I have a few free moments, the very least I can do is post something I have in this game.

What I was talking about earlier with regards to Katarina seeming scum was was that
Eh, tbf I don't have a super set read on you and Vifam atm. I'm entertaining the possibility of masons because..

You two fit that the most at the moment.
You asked for my opinion, you got it. I'm just entertaining the whatever I had in mind. You both shitposted clear enough to at least entertain the possibility of it, or a scum team.
While in this obviously scummy due to the potential role-fishing involved, the logic behind it doesn't really add up either. The obvious reason to assume two people trolling as masons is that they'd get a lot of reactions from it, and so information, and in the event that one of them were to be lynched, the other could then claim and prevent a mislynch from happening. However, no reason is ever given, at then in the second quote, that possibility is directly contradicted. The logic that would could claim to avoid a lynch doesn't work at all for scum, since claiming scum would just make the person even more likely to be lynched. That means they must have drawn their conclusion of mason in some other way. This way can be found by comparing what scum and mason's have in common, however, all they have in common is the ability to talk to each other, and I at least don't see how two people being able to talk to each other would make them any more likely to play similarly, and even if it did, I don't see why such a weak accusation should be throw out when in effect it's also role fishing of a kind. From a scum perspective though, it makes a modicum more sense, trying to pin down power roles, and when it falls through trying to dismiss your attempt with another comment, and throw some suspicious on the people in question. To support the latter theory, looking at the tone of the two posts, the first is somewhat hesitant in nature as if trying to tread carefully on the issue, while the second has an instant hint of hostility. These things, in addition to other things, makes me believe them to be scum.

Also, I know I've done this to death already, but NotSci is seriously ringing scum, not just for the PL-style stuff. Somebody needs to make an actual case against them. 5 am right now though, just wanted to say what I noticed that I don't believe anybody else mentioned.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

hello kx please stay i love you so much
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:00 am

Post by notscience »

KX

Riddle me this

Are you stupid town or bad scum

Because honestly, you're all making this really easy for me to dodge the nightkills from scum

Also-

VOTE: Katarina
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:01 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Honestly @dopog

You, BeastCharizard, NotScience, or meeps are high on my radar for the rope.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 am

Post by notscience »

In post 786, EddieFenix wrote:Honestly @dopog

You can also answer my question about alignment
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 776, dopog wrote:one last thing. I HAD A BURNING QUESTION;

@Fegelein(even if v/la, if you can answer that'd be cool :); What is your read on kat?
null

VOTE: shattered viewpoint

on phone, he scumread, compromise
COMING SOON: Insurgency Emergency, a 13p Mini Normal game! Don't miss it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:26 am

Post by notscience »

Feg put your vote on Kat
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:28 am

I don't really like this bandwagon against me since no one has given me solid reasoning or answered why against it. It just seems to artificial that people hopped on after it despite all of the evidence I've given so far

Well, it's natural to not want to get lynch after exerting a shit load of effort in trying to scumhunt despite the heavily inactive game and numerous shitposts. What I mostly don't like about this is that this just seems a bit bandwagon-y since your main reason is I've had a bunch of scumreads and asserted pressure on people who actually posted and acted scummy (See Abdel and early dopog) and took it violently when I had confident reads in the end. I'll try to condense all I have into a list of reads so here

SV
-
Scum
. Lynch him out today, I'm serious.

Abdelrahman
- Inactive at this point but I'm sure he'll gladly hop on my bandwagon. Early posting and question dodging gives him no reason to not have a scum read on him. No, he is not a PL, he's a scummy player. So
scum

EddieFenix
- General poor reactions and my biggest read on him comes from SV. That 3-post meta comparison didn't do anything for him since I just took it as a possible partner trying to clear him because he was just coasting along without that much pressure. Baldrick's slip towards him also adds scum points to him.
Null/Scum

Hopkirk (formerly Baldrick)
- The slip given by dopog seemed extremely suspicious. This is one of those cases that will probably be highlighted after a flip. Though it all depends on the initial D1 flip I intended for SV for me to have a solid claim at this point.
Null/Scum.

Concombre
- Mixed bag of feelings. Had great early game posting but right now I'm not getting any vibes from his posts at all. One of my initial town reads he just kinda slacked off once everyone had a somewhat solid town read on him.
Null.

Evil Regals
- I can't really write much about him and I need to get the post out since I'm heading to bed in a while. Will ISO and try to look for something but for now I'm going for
null.

dopog
- I don't understand his pathing of voting, he seems to be flip flopping around at the moment. He was able to bring up an important point on Eddie + Baldrick which I found crucial for my scumread but hops on me out of nowhere. My initial read on him was scummy was because from a game I checked back on him (which included his scumplay) greatly mimmicked his posting in earlier points of the game. Posting has picked up and I'd I can say he's
Town.
I don't appreciate the sudden burst on me though, it seems a little lost.

The Purple Rose
- I can honestly say that he doesn't have town posts so far and whatever post I see coming from him I consider useless and backseat scumhunting.
Null/Scum.

Fegelein
- Great activity and posting though tunneling is dangerous at this point. Not expecting a vote from him at this point since V/LA but he's one of the more town-based reads at the moment.
Town.

PeregrineV
- Actually read and had a lot of pro town points after coming in and out of inactivity.
Town.

Metal Sonic
- Breadcrumbing as a first post in the game seemed so bad but at this stage of the vote it's hard to account for his predecessor. Looked like he was trying to scumhunt early in the game.
Null/Town?

BeastCharizard
- Honestly not sure about this player. Early pressure from Fegelein surely got to him but maintained composure. He seems highly inexperienced in scumhunting but is trying to make an effort.
Town.

Human Destroyer
- I feel like his initial posts were trolly and seemed like he wants to make an effort but has nothing to work with. I still feel he needs to contribute more posts towards the game since his only read on Hopkirk seems to be one stemming from them having outside relations from the game.
Null.

oriole
- Inactive yet logical posting. Needs to wake up so
Null/Town.

notscience
- Feels like he has immunity by shitposting and bringing up that voting for him makes whoever does that immediate scum. Like, holy shit you guys are terrible at reacting towards him. I am seriously confused at why everyone seems so afraid in calling him out. He himself said that he's purposely fucking around in the game because whoever calls him out on it is scum and is sticking to his guns despite being exposed for his motives. Everyone seems to be so self conscious about him.
Null/Scum
. Yes, that would mean he'll bring up me wanting to PL him. Sticking to his old shit won't work anymore. He can't play off in this game under "you cant lynch me because im playing bad hahah!" and you all know that. I just had to say it now because it is
bound
to be brought up sooner or later.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:33 am

Post by notscience »

I feel like we've been over this before

Longest paragraph

still nullish
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:37 am

Post by meeps »

ok sorry for inactive again i'll read and post later i promise
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:59 am

In post 791, notscience wrote:I feel like we've been over this before

Longest paragraph

still nullish
It depends, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt right there. I
can
bump it up to a scum read, clearly you have the capacity to give reads.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:02 am

Post by notscience »

In post 793, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:

Longest paragraph

still nullish
can
I just read Hop on Pop last week :>
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:05 am

In post 794, notscience wrote:
In post 793, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:

Longest paragraph

still nullish
can
I just read Hop on Pop last week :>
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:28 am

Post by notscience »

Let me tell you a little secret

Get me some flips to analyze

Then I will get your reads

Not like it matters

You already know who your scumbuddies are
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:39 am

In post 796, notscience wrote:Let me tell you a little secret

Get me some flips to analyze

Then I will get your reads

Not like it matters

You already know who your scumbuddies are
Then that is the reason you're still null.

Thanks for answering.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:55 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 787, notscience wrote:
In post 786, EddieFenix wrote:Honestly @dopog

You can also answer my question about alignment
Which post was this?
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

I'll just start out with saying this is most certainly
not
AtE; it's merely logic.

I should NOT be the lynch for today, primarily because there has not been substantial interaction between me and other players. My flip (which will be town) will not be as information-rich as, say, Katarina's flip. Or notscience's flip.

I'm pretty convinced notscience is scum, but I'm also pretty sure Katarina is scum. I am willing to lynch either of those players.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”