NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Egg »

Anyone wanna fill me in?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:35 am

Post by Egg »

Someone tell me if Penguin, Deas, and 4n make sense as scum. Those names were NOT
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:36 am

Post by Egg »

Someone tell me if Penguin, Deas, and 4n make sense as scum. Those names were NOT chosen randomly
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1995, Snork wrote:No. DV is town. The other two is possible.
Why?

4n, reads on penguin and Deas
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:11 am

Post by Egg »

V/LA for the weekend. I'll respond to everything since my last post on Monday night or Tuesday morning.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Egg »

Prodded. I'm coming back early from V/LA just because I'm working 16 hour shifts the next two days and won't be able to post when I said I would.
In post 2000, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 1998, Egg wrote: 4n, reads on penguin and Deas
after Roger's replace I decided to give that slot a clean slate and not let my own biases affect it. So far I haven't seen anything scummy from penguin and actually like the tone in her posts.

Deas is :? The whole agreeing with his own scum-meta of "being overexplanatory, dotting-Is-crossing-Ts" and then proceeding to play that way has thrown me through a loop. I can't decide if his content is just pretending to be pro-town or actually town-motivated. Either way I want to see how his play continues.
So Penguin is a non-read because your previous read on the slot is considered a "bias" to you? No. If Roger was scummy, that's scum points against the slot. And there's no reason for Deas to be a non-read. I don't like this response.

I don't care fpr projectmatt's lack of scumreads.
Penguin wrote:What are you looking to get out of this?
I wanna know if my scum reads make sense to those that have been in the game a while.
penguin wrote:LOLnope. Just an odd entry.
Why?

Nero, you said the case on Rach was crap and that makes her town. Typically, the logic behind that type of statement is that scum are pushing the case. If this is what you are thinking, who is the scum pushing the case? If not, fill me in. Also, who is the cop clear?
4n wrote:hmm? talk to me. You've seen my scumgame, so what's up?
4n wrote:nah but I tend to make playstyle changes between games so I can see where that's coming from
^The second statement makes the first look intentionally misleading.
Deas wrote:Egg (As I think someone else mentioned, I believe Bipolar would have been super into the game after pulling off the daykill thing successfully, whereas his subsequent posting and replace-out matches up more imo with town struggling to keep up with the game. Egg has been good so far too
1. What daykill thing?
2. What have I done that is "good"? I made a few "let's try to get into the game" posts and then went V/LA for the weekend. This doesn't feel like a genuine read.

Unvote, Vote 4nxiety
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2129, Plessiez wrote:
Neither AngryPidgeon nor aptil nor Egg have posted for over 48 hours and none of them has arranged a V/LA. They have all therefore been prodded.
In post 2094, Egg wrote:V/LA for the weekend. I'll respond to everything since my last post on Monday night or Tuesday morning.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Egg »

AP, wait, projectmatt has been doing exactly what he did in that post for the past 90 pages? Yeah, consider him a scumread for me. And if Nero's logic is that Rach is town because town is making a bad case on her, that's dumb. But he does seem pretty obsessed with ThAdscum and ThAd is voting Rach so I can see that. Rach is probably the most obvtown player in the game from what I've seen though.

Nero, I asked who the cop clear was because:
Nero wrote:I think her play makes perfect sense and I don't think she's lying about forgetting the cop inno.
But now I realize you were talking about a past game.
Thewayitends wrote: I would just stop reading my posts then because I'm serving up an all you can eat sarcasm buffet.
^This is obvtown as a response to being called out for sarcasm.
Deas wrote:Egg:

I was referring to Zdenek's fake daykill on bipolar, following which bipolar started racking up townreads. Also, by 'good' I mean town-looking.
I know what you meant. I just mean I don't see how I can be town looking when I haven't done jack shit yet.. Not that I mind being townread, but it doesn't feel like a genuine read and it gives me weird vibes.
AP wrote:Egg:

I was referring to Zdenek's fake daykill on bipolar, following which bipolar started racking up townreads. Also, by 'good' I mean town-looking.
This will get better. It's really large game + replace in 80+ pages + working 16 hour days. I don't really have a good grasp on the game yet either. I need to interact with you guys a little first.

Nero, why is 4n in your town block?
AP wrote:Ya ^, but him asking did you mean why "DID' I read or why "DIDN'T" I read is dumb since he could just tell us instead of asking a question that seems irrelevant.
This seems kinda nitpicky and pointless.
Mastin wrote:This is the same Egg from Hard-Boiled
^This is along the same lines as my issue with Deas. I haven't done anything yet. How can you compare my play here to hard boiled? AP was in Hard Boiled and literally just said the opposite of this. What are you seeing in my play that is similar to Hard Boiled? I'm not so sure this is a genuine read from you.

Unvote, Vote projectmatt

^No one seems to be townreading this guy. Can we flashwagon him before deadline?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2286 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by Egg »

Projectmatt, I pointed out earlier that your lack of scum reads concerned me. AP says you've been coming in, posting a few town reads, and lurking. That worries me more.

Snork, I'm gonna stop being subtle. Rach being town doesn't have to do with her play. No one should be voting her. She is town.

Mastin, if what you are seeing is just my tone or the way I phrase things, that's personality/playstyle. I don't buy that you are using it as a legitimate reason to read me.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Egg »

Nero, I agree about Rach's play. I just said that's not why she's town. I ask about 4n because I disagree with that read. And I don't really see ThAdscum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2306 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:48 am

Post by Egg »

Damon, I was just about tohmake that point about ThAd. It seems too defensive too soon. If we can't flashwagon projectmatt, and I can't have a lynch on 4n, penguin, or deas, and my next choice mastin isn't being lynched, I guess I could vote ThAd over the other wagons.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote ThAd
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Egg »

Snork/AP, good eyes. Glad I stopped being subtle about it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Egg »

Wait Mastin and Projectmatt are still options?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2416 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote Penguin

Can we really make this happen?

I'll post for real tomorrow if I can.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2422 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Egg »

Pere, I agree that if anyone has a null red on Mastin they should say why. I can't see the kind of null where they just can't pull any info out of his posts. What I could see is someone wavering in their read.

Theway, what specifically are you even talking about in that post I made? The part where I know Rach to be town?

Nero, when I replaced in I looked over the vote counts and picked three names that I thought were positioned the worst on major wagons. Kind of an unofficial VCA kind of deal. Then I guaged their responses to my calling them scum for non random reasons. I can't call any of those responses town responses. I seriously doubt that I came in here and successfully named three scum, but I can't figure out who I'm wrong about. Also, a penguin lynch beats a thewayitends lynch because theway obvtowned in the post I quoted earlier and a few others. Honestly though, I'd prefer lynches on Deas, projectmatt, or Mastin because I've seen more from them that points to scum since I came in (see my ISO for more info).
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2426 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Egg »

unvote, vote projectmatt
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2434 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Egg »

Penguin, projectmatt is probably more likely to actually flip scum than you and 4n. Like I said, I highly doubt I came right into the game and named three scum. I did notice that you and 4n were the two on the wagon and I did hesitate for a second but see my first sentence.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Egg »

What did Six's slot claim?

Nero, I trust that AP wouldn't openly lie about that where people would call him out. Even if AP is scum, I'm sure what he said about projectmatt is true. However, if projectmatt flips scum, I doubt AP is also scum. But the point is AP noticed it, not me. Why would I take credit?

Rach, I like projectmatt as my top choice. ThAd is #2 of those wagons but that's if I have to compromise. I'm willing to do it, but if projectmatt can still be lynched I'd much rather go that way. TheWay, I think is town so the only way you'll see me on that wagon is if it's clear he's our only choice. Like a hammer an hour before deadline with the other wagons at 3 or less or something like that. Also, Rach, I'm curious who your biggest town read is.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2449 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Egg »

Ok let me sort out some reads:

Town:
Rach
Nero

Townish:
Theway
Snork
AP

Scummish:
4n
Penguin
Mastin
Maybe ThAd

Scum:
Deas
Prjectmatt

Anyone else I'm not confident on. If Six is a claimed vig, I'm fine ignoring reading him for now as.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2450 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Egg »

Nero, doo you think AP is lying? If so, show me why.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2463 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Egg »

Snork, AP said projectmatt was lurking, giving town reads, and going back to lurking in response to my noticing projectmatt lacking scum reads. Nero didn't like my trusting that AP was telling the truth about that without researching it on my own. So I asked Nero if AP was lying.

And I'm actually kind of thinking Nero is right about Six, but I'd rather lynch mafia than find out right now.

Preview edit:
Yeah looking for town more than scum is fine. But even if that is what you are doing, you need to call someone scum at some point too. Not doing so just seems like scum wanting to fly under the radar and not step on toes.

And I might actually be changing my mind on Six from when I started this post. I might be ok with lynching him sooner rather than later.

Preview edit again:
Rach, don't worry about it yet. Trust me. Please.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Egg »

Rach, I noticed the crumb which is why I said you were town. I was thinking we could let you stay hidden and nail Six when you flip or had to claim later.

unvote, vote Six

Let's do this.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2470 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Egg »

Actually hold up. If we can be reasonably sure Six killed on a night where scum also killed, maybe two JOATs is plausible. I'm confident Rach didn't crumb that as scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Egg »

Yeah. I haven't unvoted.

Preview edit: there wasn't any more reason for him to do it as scum either though.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Egg »

Six, weren't you the guy that fakeclaimed doc as VT because you wanted the JK lynched?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2475 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2474, Egg wrote:Six, weren't you the guy that fakeclaimed doc as VT because you wanted the JK lynched?
If so, promise me you aren't VT here because if you are I refuse to ever play with you again.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2481 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Egg »

Does friendly neighborizer mean Nero is definitely town? I've never seen the "friendly" part.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2482 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Egg »

unvote

Scum basically has to shoot Six because he's a huge threat to them either way.

Vote projectmatt
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2499 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Egg »

Nero, that explains so much about why your defense of Rach seemed fake at first lol.

But hold on a second. Rach, what exactly is it that friendly neighborizer does? And Nero, what exactly were you told when you were neighborized? I ask because Rach says you two are confirmed to each other but Nero says it doesn't say anything about his alignment. I want it clarified.

Six, you are either a town PR or SK. They absolutely have to kill you. You can either stop one of their NKs which could be disastarous for them later in the game or you can kill one of them who maybe was playing a flawless game. And I get that you could be NK Immune SK, but they almost have to take the shot now while it's still early.

Preview edit:
Thanks Pere.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Egg »

Six, yeah because it makes perfect sense for me as scum to think you need to be NK'd and post the same thing in thread[/sarcasm]

Nero, he's probably setting himself up in case scum are dumb enough to shoot Rach instead of him and he doesn't die in her place.

Also, Six ignored my request for him to promise he isn't just VT again....

Then again, pere's observation that both claimed 2-shot is kind of comforting.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2522 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Egg »

4n, good point on the initial claim.

Preview edit: that's why I used sarcasm tags a minute ago.

Preview edit: ok six, I missed that. My bad. Also, let me say a second time that I'm not voting you.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Egg »

Lol because 16 players would definitely not notice that[/sarcasm]

Please tell me how that benefits me if I'm scum. I'm interested.

Preview edit: Nero, I wasn't doubting confirmed town.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Egg »

Six isn't confirmed. Rach is. But yeah I'm leaning towards him being town.

Preview edit: yeah I shouldn't have rushed to putting you at L-8. You could have been lynched that whole time.

Also, how is questioning a claim and trying to avoid repetition of past poor play the same as starting a fight?

And if that last part is your idea of good scum play vs good town play, I now understand why you have a past of counterclaiming town power roles as VT to get them lynched.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2552 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Egg »

Rach, yes that's the game. Elyse claimed JK. Six wanted Elyse lynched, so he fakeclaimed doc. Six got lynched because his claim looked fake. He was VT. Everyone got pissed and Six continued to defend his play in the dead QT.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2554, SiX wrote:
In post 2552, Egg wrote:Rach, yes that's the game. Elyse claimed JK. Six wanted Elyse lynched, so he fakeclaimed doc. Six got lynched because his claim looked fake. He was VT. Everyone got pissed and Six continued to defend his play in the dead QT.
And what's the big deal about that? At least I had a laugh :lol:
+ Town won anyway, just a game ^^
Yeah I'm avoiding playing future games with you.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2558 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2553, TheWayItEnds wrote:Okay, make that 4 pages... seriously what are you guys doing.

Im not interested in either of those wagons.
You should be voting no lynch then because that's what you are effectively doing.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2560 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Egg »

Theway, why is lurking a town tell?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2564 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Egg »

Deas, you are assuming that projectmatt plays scum a certain way. Snow's meta of him suggests he doesn't play scum the way you assume he would.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2566 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Egg »

Is there anything in projectmatt's posts that you find town? If not, you are inadvertently using lurking as a town tell.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2569 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2567, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2564, Egg wrote:Deas, you are assuming that projectmatt plays scum a certain way. Snow's meta of him suggests he doesn't play scum the way you assume he would.
Is PMatt's scum meta 'pretend to be struggling with reads'. If so I'll reconsider my read. If not, I won't.

PEdit: I'm not. I don't know what else to say...
Is his town meta to be more proactive?

I think he probably lurks regardless of alignment. I think he's scum because he's scared to call anyone scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2589 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2570, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2564, Egg wrote:Deas, you are assuming that projectmatt plays scum a certain way.
Snow's meta of him suggests he doesn't play scum the way you assume he would.
Huh? What did my meta on him suggest?
That he's disengaged regardless of alignment and his scum game isn't the proactive style Deas describes.

Deas, people play differently as scum too. Saying that he's try harder to do things as scum is just wrong. He doesn't have a history of doing that, so why does it make sense to assume that if he drew scum in this game, he'd definitely change his style? My point is we can't use any meta tells here and we can't take his lurking as a tell either way. You also say he's experienced which means he'd post scum reads as scum. Do you have evidence of this or are you just assuming again?

Projectmatt, maybe scared is the wrong word. What I mean is it looks like you are just giving town reads and not scum reads just to avoid stepping on toes. I would say subtle buddying, but that feels like the wrong way to describe it too. I dunno, it's just a vibe I get that you don't want to call people scum because you don't want them upset with you or something. I dunno, it's harder to explain than it should be. And by meta, I mean when snow said he ISO'd you in two past games.

Unvote, Vote Mastin

We have a lot of people saying they prefer a Mastin lynch to the lead wagons (all of which feel stalled) but no one voting her. And as much as no one wants to listen to her, Rach is right. 2 days is not a lot of time to get a lynch through in a game this size. We should be in hurry up and lynch mode.

Preview edit: good vote dude lol
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2591 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Egg »

See, but I'm pretty sure your lurking comes from either busy RL or disinterest, so that's not really anything you can avoid as far as stepping on toes. So it's not the same at all.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Egg »

K
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2602 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:53 am

Post by Egg »

That and he was townreading me for being the same as last game and I hadn't done anything yet. This came right after AP wondered why I wasn't the same in both games. It's a lazy non-genuine read which is not at all like town Mastin.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2608 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2606, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2391, Snork wrote:I also really liked the comment about "the 2 off the wagons because RachMarie said so". When the wagons were almost ENTIRELY split in half the playerlist, AND were both on town, you cannot use that kind of dumb logic to scumhunt... by some kind of arbitrary fucking formula.

I meant it when I said RM is blacklisted. I hope someone fucking shoots her. I want her out of this game regardless of her alignment. She's a fucking liability.
VOTE: Snork.

This is not town ranting.

Wondering about a Snork-PA-TWIE-4nxi3ty scumteam.
Yes it is.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2611 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Egg »

Mastin, I was holding on to the secret that I saw Rach crumb JOAT.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2613 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Egg »

Um. Ok. I think you are making my point for me and trying to use it against me at the same time. I think maybe you didn't understand what I was saying.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Egg »

That's L-2 with deadline 16 hours away.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2627, RachMarie wrote:And people wonder why I was concerned about deadline

Seriously peeps we have an L-2 wagon, if you are concerned about anyone else there is time to deal with that on D 3
Yeah like if Mastin claimed innocent child and proved it, what would we do? Tomorrow we need to get a L-1 with like 72 hours or more left before deadline.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2643 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:27 am

Post by Egg »

Everyone on the TheWayItEnds wagon gets some scum points because it was the clear counter wagon especially once the Mastin wagon really took off.

From my scum reads yesterday:
-4n is dead and flipped town. I was wrong.
-projectmatt and penguin might still be scum
-I still like Deas scum

AP, why didn't you think Mastin was scum again?

Oh and if it wasn't clear, TheWayItEnds is now my strongest town read.

Vote Deas

Preview edit: yeah if that kill doesn't get claimed, my first instinct is to like Six less.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote AP
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2662 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Egg »

Six. Just stop. You are posting BS. AP is scum, but not for any of those reasons. It's because Snork has a guilty. We'll lynch him and discuss everything else tomorrow.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Egg »

Ok six. You're right. AP is SK who didn't kill and that's why he killed Nero or 4n. That makes perfect sense.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Egg »

And on top of that Rach is clearly scum for breadcrumbing JOAT early in the game just to counterclaim you. You're so good at this game.

And I'm clearly scum too because I would lynch Rach with you and I voted you and hurt your feelings. No town would ever do such a thing.

You are such a pleasure to play with because you're so smart. We'd never catch all this without you here. Thank you for being here to save this town.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2670 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Egg »

By the way I'm glad you "got a laugh" out of trying to get a town power role lynched in 1559 by fakeclaiming and town.

(No one else was laughing if you were wondering)

Preview edit: yeah...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2672 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Egg »

I'm just gonnna skip over Six's posts from now on.

Preview edit: he might be suggesting they are investigation immune.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2674 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Egg »

I agree. I don't wanna look too much into scum's words anyway.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2695 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Egg »

Haven't read since my last post, but Six no more PMs until the game ends please. I won't read what you sent until the game is over.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2696 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Egg »

Honestly the fact that you sent it might be a town tell.

=(
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2701 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Egg »

Snork, SK could "shoot". Depends on the Mod. For now, I'd be taking "no gun" as an innocent and "gun" as scum OR some other anti town OR vig with the first two being most likely. Also, don't check Six. He already claimed having a gun. Checking him would basically be a non-result.

Yates, don't assume that every Mod uses the wiki.

Preview edit: but you could have accidently slipped your alignment or something. Stuff like that is better left to postgame. This is the last I will comment on that.

The unvotes are so Snork has time to do stuff.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2711 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:19 am

Post by Egg »

Six don't tell us who you are protecting.

But yeah as soon as snork is ready, AP lynch is good.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2730 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Egg »

Ok, so the biggest things I see from those vote counts:
-Damon and Snow are extremely likely to be town
-I don't like ThAd or projectmatt
-I can't remember why Deas looked bad when I looked before
-Penguin still looks bad (I'll get to this in a second) and I was ready to call whoever replaced bjc scum until I saw it was Snork, so I don't trust these 100%.

Penguin, my issue with you was still VCA related and your reaction to my calling you scum on my entry into the game. However, if you were AP's buddy, you would never call out Snork against the entire town like that in a million years. I'm suspending my scum read on you pending AP's flip. I'll elaborate on this after AP's flip if needed. But I can't see Snork sacraficing himself to get AP lynched if Snork was scum because he'd have already been in a pretty good spot.

Preview edit:
Yates, it's possible that Snork is a mafia rolecop with a result against AP who is on the other scum team. For now, it's not worth worrying about. It's in the back of my mind and that's where it stays until AP flips.

And if there is SK and Six is telling the truth, a kill was probably stopped. I doubt SK chose not to kill.

Oh and the scum read on TheWayItEnds needs to go. He was the Mastin counterwagon and I'm pretty sure Mastin is ridiculously anti-bussing if I remember correctly.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2739 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Egg »

Yates, I'm saying if there is a non-Six SK it looks like this:
N1- Six's kill successful, mafia's kill successful, SK's kill stopped
N2- SK and Mafia both successful
OR
N1- Six successful, SK successful, mafia stopped
N2- SK and Mafia both successful
^I feel like this is more likely than SK not shooting N1 is what I'm getting at. Remember Six claimed one-shot. If Six is SK, of course it means he and mafia both shot successfully both nights. And yeah, I think after two nights it's safe to say all killers in this game are "shot". My guess is AP will flip mafia and we have a SK out there somewhere, but again, AP's flip first.

Snork/Penguin, you are both obvtown. Realize that now.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Egg »

Snork, think about it. You know AP is mafia or Sk, right? What does that make Penguin?
A) AP's buddy who will look ridiculously bad now once AP flips. Stupid play.
B) mafia with AP as SK. Why cast doubt on your claim unless Penguin knows you are actually the SK or that AP isn't. This only makes sense if you are lying.
C) SK with AP being mafia. Best play is shut up and follow you.

Unless you have something that makes more sense or you are lying, you should realize Penguin is town for doubting you.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2742 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Egg »

Two factions targetting the same person is possible too. I just didn't think of it.

I gave Penguin more credit than that. I don't think I've ever seen a claimed guilty not get lynched because someone didn't like the claim outside of LYLO. And I've played a lot of games. It's a dumb move, but you're right that it's possible. I just strongly think that's not what we're looking at.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Egg »

Snork, we could. But that assumes that werewolves are "shooting" or have yet to kill meaning we have mafia, werewolves, and SK.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2748 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2, Plessiez wrote:There is either a single
mafia faction
and no werewolf faction, a single
werewolf faction
and no mafia faction, or both a
mafia faction
and a
werewolf faction
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2749 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Egg »

And with Mastin's flip, the second isn't possible. So it's either:
A) Single mafia team or
B) mafia team + werewolf team
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2753 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Egg »

Why can't SK shoot? I think you're reading too much into it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2756 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Egg »

[quote="In post 2754trust me[/quote]

Why?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2757 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Egg »

/tagfail
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2760 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Egg »

Snork, You're overthinking...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2761 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Egg »

AP, was Six the intended kill N1?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2767 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Egg »

I dunno, the odds of a new player thinking to claim two-shot JOAT as SK in a game where Rach is also a confirmed two-shot JOAT who had yet to claim when Six did are pretty low in my opinion. I'm kinda thinking Six pretty much has to be telling the truth here.

AP, what are you saying? He was rolecopped and didn't come up JOAT?

Preview edit: Snork, stop overthinking.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Egg »

Snork, I've played with AP. Two possibilities. He knows Six to be SK and wants us to lynch him or he wants Six lynched regardless because he's not mafia. That or he's hard-distancing I guess. Either way, you shouldn't read too much into what scum say on their way down because right now AP knows that we know he is scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2778 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2773, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2771, Egg wrote:Snork, I've played with AP. Two possibilities. He knows Six to be SK and wants us to lynch him or he wants Six lynched regardless because he's not mafia. That or he's hard-distancing I guess. Either way, you shouldn't read too much into what scum say on their way down because right now AP knows that we know he is scum.
Glad to know I have a reputation for being unpredictable :P

But I mean seriously. I could make a case but Im just feeling lazy right now. His claim progression looks fake because it is though >.>
Meh. The first sentence was more responsive to "go read". The rest is a generic "how to play with known scum".
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2813 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Egg »

I could actually see AP being SK because he didn't even mention it being cool to be scum with Mastin or anything.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2817 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2816, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2812, Snork wrote:You know I'm actually a bit disappointed. I wanted you to be town. Who's gonna be my friend now, Aypee?
I want a rematch. Except next time were playing hard mode: Nightless, Mountainous, 8:16
/in. We just need a Mod.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2818 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Egg »

I actually wanna do that then invite a bunch of players we like. Have like a really cool player list.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2825 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Egg »

I 2nd Plessiez for Mod of that game.

Rach, when that happens I usually PM the post to myself. That way you can copy and paste it to the thread when it unlocks.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2896 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Egg »

Vote ThAd
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2898 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Egg »

Ignore stuff from earlier. That was mostly compromise. Now it's mostly process of elimination.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2901 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Egg »

Well, let's start with this. What is scummy about Pere?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Egg »

Ok.

I mean Pere is on my PoE list anyway and may have had my vote tomorrow if ThAd flips town or we have a SK or there are actually five scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2909 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote Pere
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2928 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:40 am

Post by Egg »

So are we gonna lynch Pere now?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Egg »

I think it is.

Snork, TheWay, Deas are all clear (Snork not 100% but I'm fine putting him here for right now). Six is gonna be dead tonight (if Snork dies, we lynch Six. If someone else does, fuck it Snork clears someone else). One more player will be cleared by Snork tonight (or he catches scum again and we don't have to worry about anything else but let's assume that doesn't happen because then there's nothing left to discuss right now).

So we have: Egg, Pere, ThAd, Snow, Penguin, projectmatt, Damon minus tonight's clear. So after today's lynch if the game isn't over we have four players in the lynch pool with nine alive. If there is one scum left, that gives us three lynches to find one scum out of four players. If there is SK, the numbers are a little different, but not bad enough that we are in horrible shape or anything.

So literally the only thing to do is pick a name from the process of elimination list. For me, I'm town. Snow is a strong town read. Pretty sure Penguin is town. That just leaves Damon, projectmatt, ThAd, and Pere. I don't really care who gets lynched from those four names. And I personally hope Snork checks one of those names but it's his action and he can do what he wants. But yeah, I think that's our map to ending this in a town win and any new info only makes it easier along the way.

So basically that's why I'm fine just lynching Pere and calling it a day.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Egg »

I'm voting for the player who most of the townie players agree is likely scum. How is that not trying?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Egg »

If you're scum, Mastin, AP, and Yates were your partners. Maybe there's another. Maybe not. Why should I assume five scum? If you are SK, you have no partners and looking for them is a wild goose chase. And of course you might be town. Anyone could. Welcome to mafia.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2942 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2939, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2938, Egg wrote:If you're scum, Mastin, AP, and Yates were your partners. Maybe there's another. Maybe not. Why should I assume five scum? If you are SK, you have no partners and looking for them is a wild goose chase. And of course you might be town. Anyone could. Welcome to mafia.
You should assume

9 players: 7 town, 2 scum
12 or 13 players: 9 or 10 town, 3 scum
16 players: 12 town, 4 scum
20 players: 15 town, 5 scum
24 players: 18 town, 6 scum or 16 town, 8 scum (usually two teams)

because that's been the generally understood range to account for the last of non-verbal clues that forum mafia has against it.
Eh. I'm honestly not as comfortable as you are with assuming that there is no SK.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2982 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Egg »

No we aren't anywhere near questioning whether or not Snork is lying scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2984 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Egg »

Rach was literally confirmed town. I'd be shocked if scum let a town Snork continue to live and either catch them or confirm half the town. We have no reason to do their dirty work for them. If he's still alive in a couple of days, we'll talk. But even if he's scum, it doesn't hurt to force him to give a couple more results first. That and I don't actually think he's scum so that would make him a strong power role and terrible lynch.

Let me put it this way. Let's assume game doesn't end today and Six dies tonight, then we lynch someone and the game STILL isn't over and someone other than Snork. Let's also assume Snork has yet to get a guilty and the N5 kill is on one of Snork's clears. So we have three confirmed (pending Snork's flip) town. We have seven living players. A lynch on Snork if he is town gives us two confirmed town of five players. I think we are in agreement that we have at most two scum. It would take pretty poor lynching to get to that point, but I think if we do, Day 6 is the earliest we can talk about lynching Snork. If we hit a scum before that, I'd say Day 7 at the earliest. Even at that point, we shouldn't do it unless we have reason to believe he is scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2987 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Egg »

To 2985, true. I was assuming you stay alive for the purpose of Pere's conspiracy theory.

To 2986, because he's scum probably.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2992 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Egg »

Projectmatt, try avoiding larges until you complete some smaller games without any trouble keeping up.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3025 (isolation #95) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Egg »

Wow. Fuck projectmatt for not claiming that.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3054 (isolation #96) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Egg »

Yeah he definitely should shoot if he has shots left. All it does is eliminate someone from the lynch pool if he hits town. It's basically an extra lynch without the NKs in between.

Snork, nah. An innocent result may not be as good as a guilty but it still helps a ton. And shooting Six tonight is probably dumb because he should eat your death and him being uncountered for his kill basically confirms him anyway. I'd also take Deas off that list until we have reason to suspect your innocents may be do good. I like a shot at either Damon or ThAd and if we haven't ended this game yet, we enter tomorrow with the clearest possible picture. Actually if ff and snork, coordinate with one of them targetting Damon and the other targetting ThAd, we should be good. We should be safe doing that because if scum had a RB, they'd have used it on Snork last night.

Preview edit: we've been over this. The Mod told us all pregame in those first posts everyone is supposed to read that 2 mafia groups is not a possible setup.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3117 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Egg »

Why are people assuming that a normal game could have a scum doc with a restriction that they can't kill? No scum kills have come up missing. No vig shots have come up empty (as far as we know). There is literally no reason to make this assumption. Deas and TheWayItEnds are confirmed town unless we run out of PoE or something says otherwise

On the Pere unvotes, we could always lynch ThAd and gunsmith Pere...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3118 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Egg »

Or maybe even lynch Damon. He's showing up 2nd or 3rd on most people's lists I think.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3120 (isolation #99) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Egg »

I agree 100%
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3142 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Egg »

Ow
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3153 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Egg »

Same here
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3157 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Egg »

^that really depends on the player
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3178 (isolation #103) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Egg »

Was literally posting about 20 min ago then my phone rang.

But anyway.

If anyone was wondering, I'm still townreading Penguin and Snow so I have ThAd, Pere, and Damon as preferred lynches/gunsmith targets/ vig kills.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3196 (isolation #104) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Egg »

Realize who all just voted Damon guys...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3260 (isolation #105) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:45 am

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote ThAd

That's fine I guess. It's what I wanted coming into the day anyway. I trust Snork and ff. If we can trust Six too, we're good.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (isolation #106) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:50 am

Post by Egg »

I'm actually kind of wondering if after all this ThAd and Pere are both scum lol
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3266 (isolation #107) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Egg »

Nice.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3305 (isolation #108) » Sat May 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3304, fferyllt wrote:I enjoyed my short time in the game. I had originally planned to try a magua style not reading shit approach. the compulsive vig role kinda ruled that out. playing so reliant on isos was interesting.

I'm still surprised town didn't suffer from a bunch of valid but fishy looking counterclaims.

I think if I had replaced into a scum slot it would have looked pretty hopeless.
Xyl did it first.

And that's kind of what I did lol

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”