elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:41 am

Post by elusive »

Holy fuck. Choof replaced? WTF? Choof, why would you replace out? Just why? Like I will stalk you. Also, both of us could have taken these fuckers down with your humor and my crazy. Damn, why do all the good people die young?

Also he was a newbie and I'm pretty sure choof was town but confuzzed by all the boring blah blah that gorkington, antihero and pisskop engaged in. Grow some boys. Also, note to self: targets acquired see previous.

I like copper223. He seems like a calm reasonable sort. Is there a reason Varsoon is getting all these votes? Is he epic scum or something? Also what is this hated business? Is it real or metaphorical?

SilverWolf <3
I live to serve:

These questions are ONLY for town. As in: Only for players with town alignments. If you do not answer them it is because: your role PM was red, you are a hater and\or you have never experienced joy in life and thus should be ignored because Bad Vibes.

1. What is your bestest scum hunting strategy and why?
2. What is your "town song" like the song you listen to as town and are ready for battle against unseen enemies?
3. What is your "Scum song" when you're like twirling your evil mustache or clickety clacking your badly painted Red nails?
4. What should newish players know about this setup and what advice would you give them?
5. Strawberry, blueberry or cherry?

:)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:45 am

Post by elusive »

Explain what "hated" is or link to a Wiki article or something Marquis. And answer the questions, I know you can be cool enough sometimes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:55 am

Post by elusive »

Sakura, I just ask RQS questions for my personal health benefit. I get +HP every time someone answers them. Plz I need HP, I always put max points in magic.

Someone else stated that in more human terms it was a "Getting to know people that you are playing a game with," thing. Plus music, you never know when someone will share a really good song you haven't listened to and like Discovery.

Marquis,
I haven't been mean to you yet, have I? I like you so if I'm mean its the good kind, yeah? Sorry baby.

Thanks for the link though I wasn't sure if Varsoon was being literal about the "hated" thing. Ugh, his description of Thor. Ugh.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:02 am

Post by elusive »

In post 218, Marquis wrote:oh i didn't see your rqs i just thought you repeated answer the questions re: hated as if you thought i'd just ignore you

your question 4 is bs btw

pedit

Marquis wrote:that defense doesn't work when you claim hated in a normal

Who is this for? Also why hating on 4? What would you add that's not there? I knew you were the type who liked it when someone was mean to you. Boo, there's only one right answer for that anyway.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:17 am

Post by elusive »

So you speak for Marquis now, Sakura? I don't have enough experience to know what is normal but large normals seem to vary widely so anything you might know would be useful to people who don't know. Also, don't respond to things not asked of you, thanks :)

Yes, not everyone has posted in thread. OkaPoka, where are you? Are you sad at Choof's departure. Will you miss his funnyness?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:26 am

Post by elusive »

Yeah, not a fan of flash wagons. It's a worthless tactic unless {} and if some newb not scum jump on it then day ends early and scum get an edge.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:27 am

Post by elusive »

I have to reread SilverWolf but I doubt that's a good wagon either.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:32 am

Post by elusive »

Marquis, You shouldn't attempt to read me when you know so little , dolphin boy :P

gorkington is an alt that seems eerily familiar for some reason.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:35 am

Post by elusive »

Oh Thor in post #29, why do you ask Choof questions about his RVS vote on a player he knows from another game? Why? I would like to know you're reasoning behind that line of questioning that seems at best useless in the RVS stage especially towards a newbie. Do you usually choose what could be termed easy targets?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:37 am

Post by elusive »

Is it illegal to say things like, "I'm going to remove your lungs" Does anyone find that offensive? Speak now or hold your peace and your lung pieces.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:39 am

Post by elusive »

Edit: "I'm going to remove your playstyles lungs"
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:42 am

Post by elusive »

nah half or more of my playstyle on day one is fluff deal with it or nk me ;)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:17 am

Post by elusive »

sakura can't get my gender right but has a lean scum read on me based on RQS questions which I clearly state are meant more for fluff. then my questions about the setup spec are bad but antihero's are good, yeah okay majorly Nobel Prize winning points there.

In post 251, Gorkington wrote:you can threaten my playstyle lungs if youd like.

hot, I'm still prolly going to vig you

Thor#121 is okay I guess but still want to know the answers for prior that.

pisskop #122 is ironic as fuck considering his user name on this site. srsly bro?

I like fuzzy so far

Otolia are you an alt?

Kittenlicks, we r newbie friendly. If anyone is mean to u do tell me, I'm mean to the mean people not the little adorable kittens.

pisskop #149, moreso thor states the same thing that copper states but your reaction is different

sakura #159 -#160 - setup spec questions re hated\loved okay.. but you didn't like mine and I'm less knowledgeable about large normals then you. bad logic is bad.

antihero what does nrg stand for? and does that mean in general the site meta has gone from "wild and free and open to new ideas" to "UNIFORMS FOR EVERY1 + STRAITJACKETS SO YOU DON"T HURT YOURSELVES"

Oh look House is in this game. What flavor slushee was it?

#179 - "is varsoon scumsaucy outside the claim?" - wow why does this sound so wrong?

#195 - yeah sakura cherry picks and points out the same reactions or things from different players but calls some scum and other town. Strange with a Capital S.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:41 am

Post by elusive »

Sakura, can you point to a SilverWolf game where she uses emotional outbursts, real or fake, as scum? Or any game which is representative of her scum meta? Based on what I know she is sensitive to certain things.

Also, sillyness is my favorite thing. It's a closed setup I get that part but it has some limits, yes? Like its prolly not possible for 12 vigs because of balance? That is answerable, yeah?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:44 am

Post by elusive »

PS. Copper is town because he looked up choof's one complete game on here and saw that he was town and accurately described his meta. So copper reads town to me unless Many Extreme Things.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:51 am

Post by elusive »

Sakura, It's self-explanatory but do ask me particular and relevant questions about what exactly you didn't understand about that. There was no need for scum to go look up a newbie and figure them out. He did so to try to figure out Choof's play and his slot (for example my thinking as town might be, if I didn't know the player, "Is this meltdown because of the role pm or because of other reasons?"). He also described the meta accurately rather then trying to paint that slot as scummy which is what I would expect scum to do so.

So, it would be easy for scum to go," Yeah Choof meltdown is scummy bc he's a newbie player with like one game on here and his game shows "blah blah blah contortioned lies" rather then what he did was be accurate.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:55 am

Post by elusive »

In post 278, copper223 wrote::D you are funny I'll admit, I am not answering on purpose until you fix your form of address to others.

Who is this addressed towards?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:15 am

Post by elusive »

@Mod

In a normal game such as this is the Hated role considered "Explicitly Normal" or "Explicitly Non-Normal" and\or is there some sort of "Implicit Normal" or "Implicit Non-Normal" roles list?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:57 am

Post by elusive »

So based on mod comments varsoon must be fake claiming? Therefor either scummy or scummy? Always weirded out when things seem.to.easy.

ABR, hi. You seemed fun as a ghost.

Copper dissapointed me with his lack of clarification as to whomsoever he was trying to discipline.

Thor, why would a player choose to jump on a flash wagon? Does not that signify sheep mentality and more suspicious are those that jump on such wagons.

Otolia we haven't been nearly as chatty as usual. :-o
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:33 am

Post by elusive »

Thor, who is my bud? Also I like your brother Loki better, he can dance.
will answer point by point when not phoning it in.

Also lol if you think varsoon is my bud but he.does get plus points for playing the q and a. Only the scums and the less fortunate refuse to be friendly.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:50 am

Post by elusive »

Copper why pl which is bs why not scum lynch?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 400, SilverWolf wrote:
@mod

Replace out please.

Sorry, but I can't keep up with this game.

This be too sad. I had this idea in my head of forming a Team. Like me, MB, you, and 1-2 others and then it would be so epically cool. Wow thwarting.

General question at the thread: How many games is too many to be playing at one time? What is the average number of game to play at a time I guess?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by elusive »

The most surprising thing is that you are a He. Idk why I assumed she. That kitten looks like it has eyeliner on is prolly why.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by elusive »

Thor responding to your points.

In post 346, Thor665 wrote:
In post 334, elusive wrote:So based on mod comments varsoon must be fake claiming? Therefor either scummy or scummy? Always weirded out when things seem.to.easy.

I'll remember that after any cop claims?
Weird.
Also, why aren't you weighing in on the back and forth between Copper and I as regards the playstyle of your bud as scum?

I already know by powers of meta that Choof was most likely not scum. I already stated that Copper was right in his "read" of Choof which shows he did research and gives him +10 townie points. You on the other hand seem to be 1) not reading my statements closely and\or 2) having trouble comprehending the statements I already made regarding this entire situation. Try not jumping off the Cliff of Blah Blah Did Not Read Carefully and Is Therefore Wasting My Time.

As for cop claims, that's jumping the gun a bit and also not related in any way since there are no cop claims on the table nor can they be at this stage in time? If there were a cop claim I would obviously view it quite differently?

In post 334, elusive wrote:Thor, why would a player choose to jump on a flash wagon? Does not that signify sheep mentality and more suspicious are those that jump on such wagons.

There are many reasons someone may choose not to hop on a flashwagon - that is why I asked him for his reasons. I actually do not find either sheep or lone wolves particularly inherently scummy until alignment flips start happening, and care more about forcing people to make such stands so I can read the attitudes later.
Where I'm lost is why you're asking me "why would you want to know his reasons?"
That question literally sounds like it is based on the concept that *not* understanding motivation is a core component of scumhunting. Like...you're asking me *my* reasons, why then is it unusual to you that I'd ask him for his reasons?
Where is this line of questioning going?
Seriously? [/quote]

That is not what I asked at all so try not putting words in my mouth. Thinking about motivations and mindsets is important although not flawless. I recently got burned trying to townread someone who I thought was doing what I do as town but was in fact scum. However, rather then question a new player who is obviously in RVS stage - as you chose to do - I would scum hunt the people joining the flashwagon or those who didn't seem to be RVSing. I like independent thought more then sheep thought.

So I'm questioning your mindset at that stage in the game where you chose to focus on a newbie player rather then some of the apparent heavyweights.

From my perspective people who focus on newbies or the newish are generally more likely to be scum looking for easy targets. Not that I've ever been an easy target. Still I see it happen a lot. For example Sakura pointing out that my fluff and RVS questions were "newbie"ish and then voting me and then dropping the vote and basically having no tangible case on me at all but I'm leaving Sakura alone for now because I like cherry blossoms. And there are other people to run through the Database such as yourself.

Varsoon, I have to say part of me really wants you dead now. I hate town lies to town. Not to say that I haven't done it but usually its been my life on the line and at that point when there is possibly no other option. On the most part it never works well for town, better to be evasive or crumb secretly through seeming fluff then to actually need to lie.

Copper, don't abuse the term "policy lynch." The goal of the game is to lynch scums.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by elusive »

Thor,

Yes, I do sometimes read a player's games and meta them based on it. See the newbie game Choof was in, with the help of super smart town + meta we were able to have a town victory so in many cases meta does make the difference. Most people think they can fake their town\scum meta interchangeably but they can't. Sometimes it's not tangible different but the vibe is different.

I think that if Copper assumed that choof was a newbie with only one game he might make the conclusion that it would be difficult for him to change his meta drastically.

"Heavyweights" - anyone not a newbie. Like anyone who flashwagoned Varsoon before he fake claimed a really stupid fake claim lol.

Scum hunt to your hearts content, I have no issues with that. I do not see why you seem focused on Choof and then by correlation Copper. Usually I differentiate real scum hunting vs. scum hunting to look busy and dwell inconsequentially over minutiae.

What do I now though, I only have one completed game on me.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by elusive »

See the questions I would ask Copper are:
1. When did you choose to look over choof's game?
2. Do you usually look over players' games?
3. What's your favorite color?
4. Did you or did you not share a scum QT with Choof?
5. Do you believe white lies are okay in a relationship, yes or no?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by elusive »

not droog :eek:

ABR, come make this game fun plz
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by elusive »

Flubbernugget is most likely scum. He's always scum. Scum is in his like playstyle's blood or something. Yeah I don't get the votes on ZZXX, they haven't done much.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:50 am

Post by elusive »

Thor, do you have any questions\comments you want clarifications on? The least you could do is have some entertaining bits in all of that.

1. By heavyweights I meant people who have played several games on the site and so are more aware of its particulars. Length of time on here or hyped up reputations have no meaning to me. But yes, I kind of want to see you "hunt" more then one or two people just to see what the process is.
2. Copper, meh. I liked Copper due to his honest choof read. I will look at the game House linked to see how devious he can be although since he admitted to "white lies" I already surmised that.
3. You didn't focus on Choof but you're questioning of copper seemed to revolve around his read of choof to some degree.
4. You can question me all you like, why would that bother me? My comment was sarcastic.

VOTE: Flubbernugget

What is your town vs. scum meta, Flubber? Why does it seem like you're so scummy all the time?

Oh and P.S. Did ever a group of players joke broadcast being in a scum team so loud and clear and then actually be scum on this site?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:53 am

Post by elusive »

The reason I'm not voting Varsoon is not everyone in the game has posted yet or posted substantially.

I'm also trying to figure out why Varsoon would claim such a weird role as scum. What is the mindset behind it? Why not claim some vanilla type role?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:19 am

Post by elusive »

Sakura, do you think before you fos me lol? Like your post towards me and then your trajectory towards Flubbernugget is you laying out.why he's suspicious. Why don't we work together? Stop hating yo.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:28 am

Post by elusive »

? You don't make sense or are reaching far too much to what's not there

I voted flubber because of pressure on him due to thinking he's possibly scummy. I'm not voting varsoon BC I don't want day to end when not everyone has posted.

Try not making up stories or at least boring ones. That might be your play as scum you're describing.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:40 am

Post by elusive »

Hey Sakura, phone posting so I'll have to break it down later

Your play right now is to try to paint everything I post that you note to be scummy. Its a little too early to be confbiasing but you are and in a highly illogical manner.

So I suggest you try better because there's only so much of blah blah "making stuff up" before I breakdown each line in a scathing critique of wearing last years dress to this years party.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:41 am

Post by elusive »

Meh phone posting plus nails makes it hard to be perfect. As long as its legible.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:01 am

Post by elusive »

I mean the badges mean those players are "heavyweights" to some degree, yeah?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by elusive »

Attrition rate is up there in this game.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by elusive »

Well I knew her focus on me was bad, yay the radar isn't always wrong.

Agree with copper re: Thor + AntiHero. Thor more likely because he was working with Sakura to focus on minutiae and bad logic it up.

VOTE: Thor

Now what?

Oh @Mod, if there were more then one scum faction in this game would they be death scene colored the same or differently?

1 kill is the vig kill. Where did the second kill come from if not sk or the mafia itself? Assume some shenanigans?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by elusive »

eww puppies? ewww... at least kittens or a baby fawn.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by elusive »

sliced bread is seriously overrated. have you ever enjoyed a a fresh out of the oven baguette. then you don't even know what joy is.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by elusive »

no i have to reread and iso sakura and her buddy, and also want mod to answer the faction question before I dig in deep so as to avoid confuzzlement.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:59 am

Post by elusive »

That's actually quite convincing. There are a handful of people who are going out of there way to be dickish and its possibly to justify their scum souls.

I'll run with this until a little later.

VOTE: Antihero

Thor, still got my eye on you. What have you done this game that is town side in some pro way?

Note to self, reread otolio. Is it obvi scum or counter wagon?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:00 am

Post by elusive »

Wow so I voted antihero and he OMGUSed me real quick.

Antihero,
You can't think I would be on the same scum team as sakura since she tried to turn everything I said into a scum thing because she thought I was a newbie and maybe an easy lynch? So why are you doing the same thing as her?

Your opening interactions with SW and choof were what I meant by that statement. You, pisskop, gorkgintwhatever.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:00 am

Post by elusive »

As for Thor, he was using the same weak sauce logic to try to question why I was questioning him so he is associated with sakura in my mind. Until prove so otherwise.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:02 am

Post by elusive »

Nope. It's not.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:05 am

Post by elusive »

Anyone who thinks that town can't be town in mafia is horrendously misguided.

He made a terribly bad case against choof and then went into minutiae with me over it which some people pointed out was his scum meta. Now he needs to start making logical, strong cases. That is what town does.

Your explanation is without merit.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:11 am

Post by elusive »

There's also of course the fact that Thor projected himself as having the most mafia experience of all players in the game so the expectations are quite high.

Antihero,
Or explain in shortcut? Is that game referring to your playstyle or Sakura? Why should I care about another game when you are basically doing the same thing proven scum did and so the burden is on you to justify it?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by elusive »

Wow Sakuras scum spirit lives strong. I might have time to actually do some research later tonight or tomorrow.

Why are there votes on me post scum trying to mark me as an easy lynch day one? Can people be this incompetent?...
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by elusive »

Fyi dead scum and the pre replace for dead scum.voted me .
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by elusive »

well usually i think votes need some sort of case and since you don't have one and are repeating scum actions, it makes me wonder.

droog isn't newb that I know of.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by elusive »

also the fact that House replaced out because of you pisskop makes me wonder.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by elusive »

Who is you three? On what basis do you make this argument? How does your statement fit with the fact of this game and ISOs of two scum flips?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by elusive »

Here, let words from your ISO help inspire you on this journey pisskop.

In post 437, pisskop wrote:So you don't have a case. Good to know.

In post 447, pisskop wrote:To think you have the audacity to tell me that my scumhunting strategy in D1 of a large normal is inadequate.

In post 448, pisskop wrote:But then again, you
are
voting me.
. with that weaksauce case and solid content like the below
In post 403, Antihero wrote:
In post 401, copper223 wrote:I am not sold on this yet, some of your more recent posts I thought were more town indicative.

nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

Its a wonder I'm not voting you. :roll:
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 1267, ika wrote:forst order of business:

elusive are you town?

ika I'm always fucking town, these days I'm town against my will which is frustrating.

however, what will happen when I do roll scum and you ask that question? How will I get around it?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by elusive »

ika, no I need to reread. I ignored some of the game bc of excessive drama and all the damn replaces. i'll reread tomorrow and iso scums and then give you something. there was a lot of sniping in the game that was blah.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by elusive »

Thor, much of your conversation particularly with me revolves around choof.

Here it's straight from your ISO, I stopped at a point because I got bored but this is more then enough to work off. Oh and if you need me to bold all the times choof shows up let me know:
Spoiler:
In post 29, Thor665 wrote:Or...I guess you could avoid that wagon and keep doing that.

Why do you townread Varsoon? Or is it that you scumread Elusive, or scumread some people voting fro Varsoon (though then I would presume you'd vote them...?)

Your vote doesn't seem to make much sense.
Clarify?

@Sakura - good posting. Let's just random speed lynch Varsooon and see what happens.

In post 47, Thor665 wrote:
In post 39, choof wrote:
In post 35, Antihero wrote:do you love me now, sakura?

6 is a good number, why would you ruin it
why are you doing this
why did you let it habben
ids habbending
y dozen u stob dis

Varsoon is at L-3, aren't you going to tell me why you townread him yet?

In post 346, Thor665 wrote:
In post 334, elusive wrote:So based on mod comments varsoon must be fake claiming? Therefor either scummy or scummy? Always weirded out when things seem.to.easy.

I'll remember that after any cop claims?
Weird.
Also, why aren't you weighing in on the back and forth between Copper and I as regards the playstyle of your bud as scum?

In post 334, elusive wrote:Thor, why would a player choose to jump on a flash wagon? Does not that signify sheep mentality and more suspicious are those that jump on such wagons.

There are many reasons someone may choose not to hop on a flashwagon - that is why I asked him for his reasons. I actually do not find either sheep or lone wolves particularly inherently scummy until alignment flips start happening, and care more about forcing people to make such stands so I can read the attitudes later.
Where I'm lost is why you're asking me "why would you want to know his reasons?"
That question literally sounds like it is based on the concept that *not* understanding motivation is a core component of scumhunting. Like...you're asking me *my* reasons, why then is it unusual to you that I'd ask him for his reasons?
Where is this line of questioning going?
Seriously?

In post 335, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, okay, fine,
I'm not hated.

I lied about it.

I panicked when I was being run up for lynch and wanted to do something that would maybe ensure that I'd get to live at least until close-to-lylo, so it was the first negative utility thing I thought of.
Ya caught me.
I'm not scum, though. I'm just a Smurfing idiot.

[snip]

Now that
that
embarrassment is out of the way, I want you guys to be really real with me;
you gonna lynch my ass now that I've come clean?
you gonna vote for me now that I've straight up told you the truth?
we gonna have another goddamn repeat of HipHop Mafia or Advance Wars, here?

Yes, I am going to vote you now that you've told the "truth".
For starters, I'd like to force a claim from you.
As secondary I do think you still look scummy.
As tertiary....yeah, weird reaction from you - it deserves some suspicion and probably your death.
I'm unfamiliar with your meta references - feel free to describe your habit of lying under pressure as town to me though, I am willing to listen.
Also, do you still hold the same town/scum opinions of those on your wagon? I remember you calling Anti scummy...apparently for *correctly* figuring out you were a liar...why did you do that?

In post 336, copper223 wrote:You are ignoring one part of the argument, that I don't think he is the kind to mirror himself.

How do you divine this conclusion?

In post 336, copper223 wrote:Why did you select one part of the answer to criticize? Are you impying the read is made up?

Yes, i am pretty sure that is what I'm implying which is why I'm asking you to defend the methods you used to create the answer.
Why...is that a problem for some reason?

In post 359, Thor665 wrote:
In post 263, copper223 wrote:@Gorkinton
No empty threat mate, the way you are approaching the game with those cookie cutter scumreads, you are scum because you post a smile, clearly buddying up, you are scum because you answered the question, clearly overexplaining, you are scum because you scumread me back and I am an easy lynch because I was being mean, clearly scum looking for an easy lynch, without any kind of analysis or thought about what the actual content of the posts is and what other different (and I think well explained) motivations I had is useless and dangerous town to leave around or scum looking for superficially scummy BS, either way you are not going to help me win.

@Gork

Cooper sucks. Sure.
You suck worse for the misrep - I'm on his side on that point.

In post 366, Thor665 wrote:
In post 362, elusive wrote:Thor, who is my bud?

Choof.

In post 367, Thor665 wrote:
In post 271, elusive wrote:PS. Copper is town because he looked up choof's one complete game on here and saw that he was town and accurately described his meta. So copper reads town to me unless Many Extreme Things.

I mean, and you say this - so I thought you might have an opinion on Copper's take on how scum Choof would play.
It's sort of a discussion, y'know?

In post 496, Thor665 wrote:
In post 430, elusive wrote:I think that if Copper assumed that choof was a newbie with only one game he might make the conclusion that it would be difficult for him to change his meta drastically.

Well, Copper is now going with 'wild assumption' as his reason for said presumption. So I suppose you are theory right on that.
That said - you seemed to indicate awareness of Choof's playstyle - have you seen his scumgame? If so, do you agree with Copper's take on it?

In post 430, elusive wrote:"Heavyweights" - anyone not a newbie. Like anyone who flashwagoned Varsoon before he fake claimed a really stupid fake claim lol.

Heavyweights like Boonskies, Sakura, SilverWolf, and pisskop then?
Or Copper...who you seem to be aware that I'm digging at?
Heavyweights like that?
I think Anti is the only one on there relatively close to me in length of term here.
Does this call make sense to you? It doesn't make sense to me.

Hint: there's a reason why so many players made comments about me and my playstyle. As far as longevity and rep on site, I am probably heavier than a large percentage of the players in this game. Basically by definition I will be attacking players considered 'weaker' than me and it would actually be strange of me to try to avoid doing so and deleterious to the effectiveness of my town game.

In post 430, elusive wrote:I do not see why you seem focused on Choof and then by correlation Copper.

I don't think I am focused on Choof - I had one interaction with him, and then he replaced out before I had made, like, my fourth post of the game, am I missing something there?
I agree I am focused on Copper because I think his read about Choof reads as fake - but that's a long ways from being focused on Choof. Frankly, the only reason I'm still discussing the slot is because Copper is dodgy and you keep asking me about my thoughts as regards Choof.
Want to prove me wrong here?
You sound like you're reading a different game than I am playing. Why is that?

In post 430, elusive wrote:What do I now though, I only have one completed game on me.

Aw, snap, sorry, it's scummy of me to question you then.

In post 432, copper223 wrote:
In post 428, Thor665 wrote:Theoretically you spotted a call to make, and applied some sort of judgement to it - describe that process.

The process is the same for every read I make, I try to profile a player based on what he is showing, does he play to win or to have fun, is he calculating or impulsive, does he get lynched often, how good is his knowledge of theory... and then I decide if the mindset he is showing is more likely to be his town mindset or his scum mindset.

And you decided it based on the idea that he wouldn't play like his town mindset, correct?
What led to that conclusion?
Is it just "aggressiveness"? Was that it? You mentioned the aggressiveness earlier.

In post 434, Formerfish wrote:What should I know going in?

There was a flash wagon on Varsoon.
He claimed Hated.
Anti lead the charge in calling the claim bull-hooey.
Varsoon called him scum for it and voted him.
Varsoon then clarified that the claim *was* bull-hooey and he had lied.
After having it pointed out, he moved his vote off Anti and claimed him as a town read.
I called that scummy.
People wandered around and screamed at each other.

In post 458, Marquis wrote:also varsoon is still

um

:/

"not being lynched."
Yes, I noticed.
Why don't you vote him - it would be good.

In post 485, House wrote:
In post 290, pisskop wrote:Doublevoter is verifiable, for one.
Hated/loved is meh. I really doubt he is actually hated

His claim is absolutely confirmable. Run him up to L-1.

I don't buy the b/s about how he magically "loses" the modifier in LyLo.

I agree.
You should vote him.

In post 496, Thor665 wrote:
In post 430, elusive wrote:I think that if Copper assumed that choof was a newbie with only one game he might make the conclusion that it would be difficult for him to change his meta drastically.

Well, Copper is now going with 'wild assumption' as his reason for said presumption. So I suppose you are theory right on that.
That said - you seemed to indicate awareness of Choof's playstyle - have you seen his scumgame? If so, do you agree with Copper's take on it?

In post 430, elusive wrote:"Heavyweights" - anyone not a newbie. Like anyone who flashwagoned Varsoon before he fake claimed a really stupid fake claim lol.

Heavyweights like Boonskies, Sakura, SilverWolf, and pisskop then?
Or Copper...who you seem to be aware that I'm digging at?
Heavyweights like that?
I think Anti is the only one on there relatively close to me in length of term here.
Does this call make sense to you? It doesn't make sense to me.

Hint: there's a reason why so many players made comments about me and my playstyle. As far as longevity and rep on site, I am probably heavier than a large percentage of the players in this game. Basically by definition I will be attacking players considered 'weaker' than me and it would actually be strange of me to try to avoid doing so and deleterious to the effectiveness of my town game.

In post 430, elusive wrote:I do not see why you seem focused on Choof and then by correlation Copper.

I don't think I am focused on Choof - I had one interaction with him, and then he replaced out before I had made, like, my fourth post of the game, am I missing something there?
I agree I am focused on Copper because I think his read about Choof reads as fake - but that's a long ways from being focused on Choof. Frankly, the only reason I'm still discussing the slot is because Copper is dodgy and you keep asking me about my thoughts as regards Choof.
Want to prove me wrong here?
You sound like you're reading a different game than I am playing. Why is that?

In post 430, elusive wrote:What do I now though, I only have one completed game on me.

Aw, snap, sorry, it's scummy of me to question you then.

In post 432, copper223 wrote:
In post 428, Thor665 wrote:Theoretically you spotted a call to make, and applied some sort of judgement to it - describe that process.

The process is the same for every read I make, I try to profile a player based on what he is showing, does he play to win or to have fun, is he calculating or impulsive, does he get lynched often, how good is his knowledge of theory... and then I decide if the mindset he is showing is more likely to be his town mindset or his scum mindset.

And you decided it based on the idea that he wouldn't play like his town mindset, correct?
What led to that conclusion?
Is it just "aggressiveness"? Was that it? You mentioned the aggressiveness earlier.

In post 434, Formerfish wrote:What should I know going in?

There was a flash wagon on Varsoon.
He claimed Hated.
Anti lead the charge in calling the claim bull-hooey.
Varsoon called him scum for it and voted him.
Varsoon then clarified that the claim *was* bull-hooey and he had lied.
After having it pointed out, he moved his vote off Anti and claimed him as a town read.
I called that scummy.
People wandered around and screamed at each other.

In post 458, Marquis wrote:also varsoon is still

um

:/

"not being lynched."
Yes, I noticed.
Why don't you vote him - it would be good.

In post 485, House wrote:
In post 290, pisskop wrote:Doublevoter is verifiable, for one.
Hated/loved is meh. I really doubt he is actually hated

His claim is absolutely confirmable. Run him up to L-1.

I don't buy the b/s about how he magically "loses" the modifier in LyLo.

I agree.
You should vote him.

So maybe instead of calling me a liar, get your facts straight cupcake.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:02 am

Post by elusive »

It's not your vote, I think. I'm not a dog person.

LOL tho sheeping a scum. Wow.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:22 am

Post by elusive »

So therefore, you have not read carefully or taken into account the flips and trajectories. Good to know.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:01 am

Post by elusive »

If I am your top scum read then scum, for some unknown and illogical reason, as in Sakura and the other scum flip both paid me a lot of attention with Sakura constantly voting me and probably trying to get scum buddies to get on my wagon which didn't happen because the other one knew of my particular brand of "never backs down."

Therefore, why don't scum flips and trajectories of scum interactions play a part in your reads?

ika, forthcoming.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by elusive »

I am not a him, lol. I do wonder how you are missing that?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by elusive »

I mean I feel like a cursory read of my posts would show that to be clear so the fact that you are not reading is worrying and bad.

notscience is uncouth but would need to look closer at that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by elusive »

No but you can't have read my posts either so that is ODD.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by elusive »

Oh Marquis needs to be looked at in regards to Sakura interactions.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:45 am

Post by elusive »

Why aren't you voting me, then?

By case I meant that most of your discussion revolved around choof or copper because of his comments on choof. So it seemed like you were using choof as some sort of way to figure out scum or something whether in me or copper.

Therefore, where is your vote and what did all that questioning about choof lead you to?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:48 am

Post by elusive »

I assume that people who are asking questions to the degree that you did come to some sort of case or thoughts on the fruit of their labors? Where is it?

Oh and cupcake, Loki's still the hot one.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:05 am

Post by elusive »

Lying is such an uncouth word, Thord. So uncouth.

I'm not sure what you're asking me?

I think we have a difference in interpretation?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:08 am

Post by elusive »

Or I think copper made a genuine case about choof and I don't get your case on him?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:32 am

Post by elusive »

LOL, I didn't start with Thor, at least I don't think so I'm having trouble not mixing up games. Probably in too many of them.

Thor stop soft buddying me, it won't work.

Why is Seo scum and not mnemnic who 1. Didn't read the thread 2. Made cases without reading the thread 3. Sheeped scum's scum reads

I'll vote him once I can spell the name right.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:33 am

Post by elusive »

*Wow I don't know why I keep saying "made cases" I mean "made reads list"
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:27 am

Post by elusive »

You 1. Didn't know my gender but claim to have read my posts 2. Didn't realize Sakura was FOSing me or had a 1 vs. 1 with me but backed off until I pointed it out
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by elusive »

No, but If I had read my posts then I would be able to tell due to the content. I would not be able to form a read on anyone in thread without reading the content of their posts carefully. You highlighted me as scum, so you must have read my content but from your lack of knowing my gender you did not read the content of my posts or peruse them carefully enough to be able to come up with a scum read.

Ergo, there is something rotten in the state of Denmark. Or perhaps your reads list.

Also from what I can tell Seo is the only femme other then Sakura who died. Everyone else is male or gender neutral.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by elusive »

ANSWER ME NMENOMIC

Also, Thor what is your take on NEMNOMC
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by elusive »

hey ika, i'm not a crazy jelly bean people calling me it or he doesn't offend me or cause me to get all twisty. I'm not easily offended by name calling, sometimes it can be fun.

MY concern with memnomic was that if he actually read the content of my posts he should have a sense of my gender due to some of the Loud and Obvious Content so his putting me as scum without reading my posts is a Red Flag. How can you scum read someone without looking at them carefully in ISO. So I wonder about that slot and need to iso the pre-replace.

vlaish
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by elusive »

@Mod, requesting replace. Sorry, just can't get into this game :(

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”