Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Otolia »

ITT :
  • People starting a 22 player WAY TOO FAST. :giggle:
  • Crappy music. :igmeou:
  • People not feeling the game enough that they feel the need to replace out. Meaning some of you are actually not welcomong towards other players during dawn. Really shitty attitude to have. :facepalm:
  • A weird wagon

I don't think I've played with any of you (as BBmolla was replaced), I've been on site for a while but didn't play that much in the last years due to unforeseen medical issues. I had a bad reputation but that shouldn't be a problem anymore. I live in a civilized area of the world (ie: Paris, France) so I sleep when most of you are going crazy.

Right now I dig thor., the rest is meh. I won't vote because we have a dangerous wagon at L-2 that I don't caution right now.

Good luck & Have fun peeps.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 164, Antihero wrote:the stick up the nrg's ass has considerably increased in size in the time you were here, sakura. see: hydras being disallowed from normals

THANK FUCKING GOD

Hydras are terribly poisonous entities whose simple existence makes me rage.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 264, elusive wrote:Otolia are you an alt?

An alt that is 4 years old ? That's rich. The answer is no.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Otolia »

VOTE: Varsoon -- He should be at L-3 or 4.

The case has been made and I have no idea who could be a better lynch. You all talk WAY too much for my liking and a game has to start somewhere, so Varsoon. In the event his claim is true, it's safe to expect other similar mechanics (voting altering ones) so keep that in minde.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Otolia »

You realize that, now that you've admitted lying to the town, you literally have to be lynched. Any scenario where you lives in bad for town.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Otolia »

You guys are giving me a headache. I can't do possibly follow this game and code at the same time :(
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 491, House wrote:
In post 385, Otolia wrote:You guys are giving me a headache. I can't do possibly follow this game and code at the same time :(

Posts like this are bullshit fluff.

Anyone that joins a large game should know that there is going to be an insane amount of posts by virtue of the size of the game. Whining about it is nothing but active lurking & contributing to the very problem they are complaining about.

I'm not whining about the insane amount of posts, I'm complaining about the inanity of the majority of them. Considering 4 players have asked for replacement just 48h into the game should be an indication that what you are doing is not enjoyable for some.

Concerning the game itself, D1 was moving down a useful path. Varsoon said he had the Hated modifier, but admitted to lying about that shortly afterwards. There are 2 main reasons as to why it's bad and he needs to go :
  • He is lying as town in D1.
  • It's a gambit that has no obvious upside for a a townie.

At the very least he should be put at L-1 to confirmhe hasn't the modifier. But apparently, people are happy just getting reactions. Also ABR isn't leading a rampage. I'm disappointed.

Varsoon wrote:It bugs me how much House AND Flames clearly haven't read that I lied about my claim and are acting like it's still in play.

Especially with Flames voting me. =.=

If the current meta on MS, is to lie D1 for no good reason and play the martyr afterwards, maybe I should just ask to be replaced as well. Your play is bogus, and you should feel bad about it.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 520, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 518, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 508, Flubbernugget wrote:House's investment in there being a cop in the setup bothers me

What is that supposed to mean?...
*reads ISO*
Wait what? i don't get it, your whole ammount of 4 posts are.... worth nothing.

Why isn't otalia worth a vote?

The question you should ask is how am I even veing voted on. But we'll get to that if you manage to wave your hands high enough people will notice - I don't mention when you hypothetically have a case because that would be too far-fetched. In fact so far, you've posted a meager 58 words (give or take 5). Even by my fairly low standards, that's laughable. But hey, you actually have an opinion so you have that going for you. Good job :lol:
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 532, pisskop wrote:
In post 519, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Choof is town.......Thors continueing push to read Choof is scum is bad.His action were newbie town.

@Otalia

Do you have opinions on people that aren't Varsoon?
. Is Flubber being scummy?

1. I do have opinions yes. Most of them won't bring anything to the game like the fact that everyone is posting way too much and that's being harmful to establishing good reads. Some could like the fact that Antihero is displaying an erratic behavior after his compelling demonstration of Varsoon's lying, or the fact that House still hasn't come out of RVS despite explicitly saying Varsoon is scum. If I'm not bringing them up right now, it's because I think there needs to be action taken towards Varsoon. That action can be to consider him a idiot and refuse to take his opinion into account for the rest of the game like the VI he should be treated as, or more simply a good ol' lynch.

2. meh

In post 539, Thor665 wrote:
In post 500, Otolia wrote:
  • It's a gambit that has no obvious upside for a a townie.

I would presume 'survival' as the upside

Which is a pretty moot point. The only townies that should care about survival are Roles because they can bring more to the table than just their opinion. Wanting to survive as an alleged townie is akin to being scum in my opinion. What doesn't benefit Town ends up hurting it.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Otolia »

@Varsoon : You really are a Village Idiot. I sincerely hope don't flip scum so that I can blacklist you as the terrible player you are.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 561, Flubbernugget wrote:There's more than one player in the game ya'kno

Most certainly but my mindmap isn't complete yet. And some of the players have just one post and it's bothering me a lot because in the long run, people get free passes right now are going to be a liability down the road.

@House
: Why are you voting Flubbernugget ? Why now ? Why didn't you vote Varsoon ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 572, pisskop wrote:
In post 566, Otolia wrote:
In post 561, Flubbernugget wrote:There's more than one player in the game ya'kno

Most certainly but my mindmap isn't complete yet. And some of the players have just one post and it's bothering me a lot because in the long run, people get free passes right now are going to be a liability down the road.

@House
: Why are you voting Flubbernugget ? Why now ? Why didn't you vote Varsoon ?

Why arent you voting for the lurkers now?

Because they deserve a chance to play ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 623, Sakura Hana wrote:Otolia is still doing nothing regardless and just wants to see Varsoon dead no matter what.

That's factually false :

In post 541, Otolia wrote:[...] it's because I think there needs to be action taken towards Varsoon. That action can be to consider him a idiot and refuse to take his opinion into account for the rest of the game like the VI he should be treated as, or more simply a good ol' lynch.
[...]

I would prefer to see Varsoon being lynched today, but any situation where his opinion is disregarded is fine as well. But at the very least he should be put at L-1 to test his claim. It doesn't cost the town anything and we will gain information.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 635, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 632, pisskop wrote:
In post 631, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 630, Otolia wrote:he should be put at L-1 to test his claim.

Are you even reading.

What do you mean?

There is absolutely 100% no way he's hated, this was brought by anti already, and that's what made varsoon retract his claim

No there is a strong suspicion that he might not be hated. By putting at L-1, we'll know for sure. That's the difference between being persuaded and being convinced. Proof is always better than assumption.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 685, Seohyun wrote:
In post 556, Otolia wrote:@Varsoon : You really are a Village Idiot. I sincerely hope don't flip scum so that I can blacklist you as the terrible player you are.

Why do you love varsoon so much? Awkward tunneling? Scum? Scum awkwardly tunneling? Tell me which one you are.

Are these rhetorical questions ? Right now there isn't anything better to do than making sure the town is set on a decision regarding Varsoon's lies. Call me old-school but lying as town should be a basis for a policy lynch in any and all normal scenarii.

Also I was waiting for people to do something else than vote me and be done with it - like Seohyun above, just so we can get some productive work going but it seems it shall not be the case. I was trying to reason with Sakura Hana but she can't grasp the difference between explicit and implicit, so that's sad. House hasn't replied to my question here.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 761, Flubbernugget wrote:This game has a lot of opportunities for scum to hide, none of which I see you taking. I could scum read you if you'd like

"Scum lurks in this town", "Scum could be voting or they could not be", "Some scum could pile on Varsoon" etc etc

Statistically speaking the bigger the game are, the less scummy actions have consequences (the risk of being lynched in D1 is 1 out of # of players). Thus your talk about bussing, hiding and everything else while valid in limited environment where mistakes are paid swiftly isn't in this game. As such, I'm flagging you for being very general with your statements for which you risk nothing and you look like scumhunting. As the game progress, I'm expecting to see more specific cases with more thought-out motives behind your accusations.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 804, Flubbernugget wrote:Droog had three posts at the time of my read on him so you can calm your tits and stop trying to only look busy

Maybe you should take your she-male fetish in 62 if it's still exists, people there will be able to help you controlling those urges. Nonetheless it's a general comment on the way you behave not only with droog but with others too.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 808, Gorkington wrote:
Otolia wrote:she-male fetish
Hm.

Otolia wrote:people there will be able to help you controlling those urges
Oh.

Hm.

You too got something you want to confess. Don't be afraid, I'm here for you sweety :cool:
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 817, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 816, Varsoon wrote:Sakura, I ain't here to win your respect
I'M HERE TO WIN GAMES, YAAAAAA

Yeah, like that one time you gave up and replaced out, you totally were doing that to win the game right?
Like the way im seeing it here you're doing the exact same thing without the replace out.

So now you're seeing that he is a VI and should be treated as such ? What made you change your mind ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 839, Sakura Hana wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Otolia

I swear to god if you're lying again im power lynching you tomorrow.

Lying about what ? And you grossly over-estimate your own ability to be coherent.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 841, Sakura Hana wrote:And I overestimated your ability to read.

Okay sweety. We can therefore mutually ignore each other until death takes us. That would be a great script for an opera actually.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Otolia »

Well I'm playing GW2. But you're right, I didn't read properly. Please accept my apologies.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 973, notscience wrote:
Attention, all ye naysayers of this wagon

What part of this wagon don't you like?

Are you a satanist who does not enjoy cute puppy pictures?

A scumfuck who doesnt wan't to have to bus this early?

A rampant tunneler so wrapped up in whatever thing you're chasing that you can't lynch him?

A douchebaggy celeb fan?

1. The part where puppies are invoked.

2. No.

3. Grammar is important.

4. Maybe.

5. Please stop posting pictures.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 988, Seohyun wrote:
In post 717, Otolia wrote:
Are these rhetorical questions ? Right now there isn't anything better to do than making sure the town is set on a decision regarding Varsoon's lies. Call me old-school but lying as town should be a basis for a policy lynch in any and all normal scenarii.

Also I was waiting for people to do something else than vote me and be done with it - like Seohyun above, just so we can get some productive work going but it seems it shall not be the case. I was trying to reason with Sakura Hana but she can't grasp the difference between explicit and implicit, so that's sad. House hasn't replied to my question here.

Not rhetorical questions, pls answer. Also, what's your idea of productive work? getting varsoon lynched? Everything else is unimportant?
Is there anyone else you have a read on besides varsoon? Share your opinions, I promise it be won't harmful in establishing good reads or your money back!

They were rhetorical questions. You can't possibly ask me directly if I'm scum. You may not like the way I play but I've been playing Mafia IRL for more than a decade. Do you really think that were I scum, I would admit to be ? Don't be ridiculous. I shall not answer any of your first questions aside from re-iterating that I have no emotional connections with Varsoon. His play is objectively bad and he should be treated as a liability.

1. Productive work is work that leads to the desired specific outcome. When you're fishing, you don't just grab the first rod you find and go to the river, no you prepare your rod to catch the specific fish you want and you organize yourself so that you can indeed catch it. Same with scumhunting, throwing a wide net and hoping to catch scum with it is fine, not moving on to specifics afterwards is the mark of poor town play. Note that this is what I flagged Flubbernugget doing.

2. Varsoon is a liability, he lied about his abilities before L-1, then got caught and admitted said lie. Now he is saying he can proves his alignment by tomorrow. I do believe there is a strong possibility he is town (and a PR at that), but I can't feel but intrigued as to why he decided to act before L-1. So far, he has not given town enough to trust him. If he is indeed town-aligned, he has fucked up immensely but still acts as if he were the sole person able to help town. This is incredibly arrogant and foolish for someone who succumbs to the first wagon in a Large game. I think lynching him is the safest play and it's the one I advocate. But consensus needs to be achieved regarding his actions. And at that point, I believe his death by lynch or Vig would be better than his death by NK. In the first case, we control and people are held accountable, in the second, we don't really know. What if he is killed by someone and we can't see his alignment or his previous abilities ? There is too much breadcrumb left by Varsoon for me to ignore and move on to another case. As such I shall remain on his wagon until people start acting rationally.

3. Right now, everyone is in the same gray area. I am leaning scum on House, Flames of Disaster and Flubbernugget while there is probably scum among the people not posting much.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 994, House wrote:
In post 993, Otolia wrote:
In post 988, Seohyun wrote:
In post 717, Otolia wrote:

Not rhetorical questions, pls answer. Also, what's your idea of productive work? getting varsoon lynched? Everything else is unimportant?
Is there anyone else you have a read on besides varsoon? Share your opinions, I promise it be won't harmful in establishing good reads or your money back!

They were rhetorical questions. You can't possibly ask me directly if I'm scum. You may not like the way I play but I've been playing Mafia IRL for more than a decade. Do you really think that were I scum, I would admit to be ? Don't be ridiculous. I shall not answer any of your first questions aside from re-iterating that I have no emotional connections with Varsoon. His play is objectively bad and he should be treated as a liability.

1. Productive work is work that leads to the desired specific outcome. When you're fishing, you don't just grab the first rod you find and go to the river, no you prepare your rod to catch the specific fish you want and you organize yourself so that you can indeed catch it. Same with scumhunting, throwing a wide net and hoping to catch scum with it is fine, not moving on to specifics afterwards is the mark of poor town play. Note that this is what I flagged Flubbernugget doing.

2. Varsoon is a liability, he lied about his abilities before L-1, then got caught and admitted said lie. Now he is saying he can proves his alignment by tomorrow. I do believe there is a strong possibility he is town (and a PR at that), but I can't feel but intrigued as to why he decided to act before L-1. So far, he has not given town enough to trust him. If he is indeed town-aligned, he has fucked up immensely but still acts as if he were the sole person able to help town. This is incredibly arrogant and foolish for someone who succumbs to the first wagon in a Large game. I think lynching him is the safest play and it's the one I advocate. But consensus needs to be achieved regarding his actions. And at that point, I believe his death by lynch or Vig would be better than his death by NK. In the first case, we control and people are held accountable, in the second, we don't really know. What if he is killed by someone and we can't see his alignment or his previous abilities ? There is too much breadcrumb left by Varsoon for me to ignore and move on to another case. As such I shall remain on his wagon until people start acting rationally.

3. Right now, everyone is in the same gray area. I am leaning scum on House, Flames of Disaster and Flubbernugget while there is probably scum among the people not posting much.

Do you consider yourself dumb?

Because wanting to lynch someone on d1 that claims they can confirm themselves as town on d2 is pretty fucking dumb.

I don't think you're dumb. So why are you doing something dumb?

Vote a scumread and be productive.

So you agree that he should be lynched D2 if he cannot prove that tomorrow and isn't dead ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Otolia »

@House :
Varsoon has been very liberal with his words. What he says holds little value to me until he redeems himself. Still that's a start. But that's not enough, what prevents anyone from pulling the same shit and cruise off in the sunset ? If we are going to do this, then I want everyone voting or having vote on Varsoon to agree to lynch him tomorrow in the event he fails to deliver. No backsies, no discussion, just pure rational decision making. With 8 people it's enough to drive a wagon so big, it won't matter if scum is in it.

UNVOTE: Varsoon

The Covenant of Varsoon

Varsoon shall be voted D2 if he can't prove his town alignment by the following players
:

• Sakura Hana

• House

• Otolia

• Thor665
  • Formerfish
  • Flames of Disaster
  • Marquis
  • Antihero

If you are on this list, please confirm that you will act without ANY questions or conditions ask, or you shall be held accountable as well.

@droog
: Can you please write my name correctly ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 1021, Marquis wrote:i really don't believe that varsoon's claim is legit.

either way anti is town af and votes there are just dumb wishful thinking.

i really don't believe that varsoon's claim is legit.either way anti is town af and votes there are just dumb wishful thinking.

So you don't want to delay his lynch by a day ? Why ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 1038, ZZZX wrote:Uhhhh....

I will check your wiki for past games man cus i have no idea where to start reading you...

Maybe you should worry less about my game and more about getting out of RVS. Just a thought :|
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 1047, Seohyun wrote:
In post 993, Otolia wrote:
stuff

So basically you're just saying you want to lynch town because policy instead of scum

I don't know what you're referencing. Be specific.

40 pages is out of RVS, but ZZZX still hasn't changed his vote.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 1051, Marquis wrote:i just want varsoon dead regardless of the claim. yes i admitted it, i want to lynch a possible conftown claim because i don't believe it.

We can postpone that and agree to lynch him tomorrow when he has. The only risk we take in this scenario is if Varsoon has an ability that he wants to use as scum one last time (like a special kill or investigator role). I'm starting to wonder if he is a scum with DayTalk as his attempts to get out aren't looking genuine to me. I don't have a lot of experience with self-reveal possibilities (it's not my style of modding) so I can't extrapolate on that sadly.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 1053, notscience wrote:@Otolia- Rather than attacking the puppies, you could show what the /town/ motivation for his behavior is.

Are we talking about FoD or Varsoon ?

Regarding Varsoon : I've tried to see a town PoV in his actions, but I'm not such a terrible town player so I don't know what could force any respectable town player to claim at L-2 on the first wagon of the game. On the other hand, there are motivations to lie as a scum if he has an ability (one shot or not) that would grant his team an advantage of some sort.

Reagarding FoD : I think this is a ridiculous wagon that has no place in this game but I'm not directly involved right now and I'll rather concentrate on an issue I feel warrants more attention.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Otolia »

You know the only difference between you and SleepyKrew is that you're not insufferable.

In post 1067, Varsoon wrote:The amount of backing off when I said that I could be confirmed, the people asking for claim from me, the PR-read insistence, the LITERALLY WRITING A LIST TO SET ME UP FOR A QUICK LYNCH AFTER I GET BLOCKED TONIGHT, etc.

Shit's mad obvious.

Or it could be that you're lying (AGAIN) and are trying to see if you can pave a way to more lying. But it's easier to blame someone else than accept one's own shortcomings.

@notscience : Well that was fast. I'm wondering where you're coming from since we had a misunderstanding and you keep writing with this weird formatting as if you were illiterate. But fine, we'll get to that in due time.

In post 1070, Antihero wrote:y

flames, claim

WHAT ?! FUCK NO ! If he is voting himself, we can assume he is not a PR. That would be retarded. Thus no claiming. Either he unvotes himself and starts playing or he is lynched.
NO FUCKING CLAIMING !
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (isolation #32) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Otolia »

Well played Marquis.

If anyone's interested. I did replaced out because of Flames of Disaster self-vote. I will also blacklist him from any game I should mod in the future as well as using this as an exemple in case of Wisdom of the Crowd.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”