Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I still want to lynch Flames... SPECIALLY after what OkaPoka brought up about him trying to piss off players as scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Marquis »

idk. i think i'm just tired of having to put things off and at the rate this game is going and how exhausting it's been already i think i just want varsoon dead regardless of the claim. yes i admitted it, i want to lynch a possible conftown claim because i don't believe it.

but what the heck is this flames wagon. metal sonic is always like this and wagoning him just feels kind of opportunistic from a lot of people especially after all the previous arguments being set aside
link in bio
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 1051, Marquis wrote:i just want varsoon dead regardless of the claim. yes i admitted it, i want to lynch a possible conftown claim because i don't believe it.

We can postpone that and agree to lynch him tomorrow when he has. The only risk we take in this scenario is if Varsoon has an ability that he wants to use as scum one last time (like a special kill or investigator role). I'm starting to wonder if he is a scum with DayTalk as his attempts to get out aren't looking genuine to me. I don't have a lot of experience with self-reveal possibilities (it's not my style of modding) so I can't extrapolate on that sadly.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:48 am

Post by notscience »

Spoiler: PROMISED PUPPIES

@Marquis- it originated because there is no town-motivation for his "assault on character" or whatever the fuck he calls it. 'But notsci, what is the scum motivation for pissing people off' Well, the goal is to make people not want to interact with him, not want to work with him, think "if I go near him he will attack my character so I will avoid him" therefore protecting him from suspicion and any chances of being lynched. The puppies are just added incentive to join the righteous cause. Also, "Well person x does this so why do you all jump on person y" doesnt' work, because I can then say "well nobody special lurks a ton as town so I can lurk as scum and be like 'well he does it as town!'"

@Otolia- Rather than attacking the puppies, you could show what the /town/ motivation for his behavior is.

Town motivation behind his assaults on character.

His self vote.

Him saying he won't fight my case.

Him trying to fill the thread with puppies.

And maybe

just maybe

You can live tomorrow, because as is you're next on the chopping block for your atrocious reaction to the wagon.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:53 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1032, Flames of Disaster wrote:Who's scum in my artificial wagon, Thor?

Except this is an actual wagon, that will /actually/ end up in you dead.

Also, @Thor- tldr flames is scum and will be purged henceforth
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Marquis »

i still don't get the case it doesn't even look like a case besides GRRRRRRRRR RAAAGE
link in bio
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 1053, notscience wrote:@Otolia- Rather than attacking the puppies, you could show what the /town/ motivation for his behavior is.

Are we talking about FoD or Varsoon ?

Regarding Varsoon : I've tried to see a town PoV in his actions, but I'm not such a terrible town player so I don't know what could force any respectable town player to claim at L-2 on the first wagon of the game. On the other hand, there are motivations to lie as a scum if he has an ability (one shot or not) that would grant his team an advantage of some sort.

Reagarding FoD : I think this is a ridiculous wagon that has no place in this game but I'm not directly involved right now and I'll rather concentrate on an issue I feel warrants more attention.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:04 am

Post by notscience »

Okay

1) Character assassination in an attempt to either A) discredit or b) prevent people from pursuing him and trying to read him. Who wants to prevent people from trying to read them? Scum.

2) The sarcastic selfvote and the discrediting the wagon on him. It's at 8 votes and noone's actually had a decent defense of it. But, rather than push scumreads he's just kinda sitting tehre like "lol there's a wagon on me looky!" than try to find scum or push his own wagon, like someone with a town role pm would

3) Look at his vote spamming. do you remember PvZ where my goal was to fill the thread with bullshit to make the town apathetic as fuck? Him doing the votespam is him trying to make that happen. Make town apathetic so scum can hide in the lurkmass and coast.

4) Him saying he won't fight me. It's kinda like discrediting, like "well I don't even need to bother defending it." without flat out saying it. He's not scumreading me, but rather than try to show me the light, show me I could be wrong, he's just kinda taking it.

pedit-

But why is it a ridiculous wagon? I've highlighted some of my more serious points several times, but you chose only to respond to the obvious joking points.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 853, notscience wrote:How is ascum lynch a low yeild wagon

Imagine all the information we could get based on peoples reactions to the wagon

Like "low info" is a terrible reason to not start a wagon

I don't know if he's scum or not and, really, the amount of excitement over his wagon sort of bothers me.
I'd be willing to vote it, but I'll let it breathe for awhile.

Given Sakura and Otolia's reactions, I'm willing to bet dimes to donuts that there's a scum-sided blocker of some sort, so the chances that I do get confirmed town are slim but, screw it, bring it on.
I love that Otolia's all "Well I'm not SO BAD that I could level with a townie who's shit, so I can only see scum motivation in those posts!"
That's, like, the literal definition of rigidity.

I'm still adamant that we lynch one of those two. I like NotSci for town, and Otolia's hesitance to hop on the FoD wagon makes me think there's partnership there more than anything given his outspoken nature about my own crappy play.

So, eh, screw it?
This wagon is full of players I am dubious of.
VOTE: Flames of Disaster
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:12 am

Post by notscience »

I don't remember who it was who told me this

"I don't care who's on the wagon as long as the scumfuck gets lynched"
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Varsoon »

Obligatory
Spoiler:
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:13 am

Post by notscience »

Spoiler: PUPPY POWER
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1058, Varsoon wrote:
In post 853, notscience wrote:How is ascum lynch a low yeild wagon

Imagine all the information we could get based on peoples reactions to the wagon

Like "low info" is a terrible reason to not start a wagon

I don't know if he's scum or not and, really, the amount of excitement over his wagon sort of bothers me.
I'd be willing to vote it, but I'll let it breathe for awhile.

Given Sakura and Otolia's reactions, I'm willing to bet dimes to donuts that there's a scum-sided blocker of some sort, so the chances that I do get confirmed town are slim but, screw it, bring it on.
I love that Otolia's all "Well I'm not SO BAD that I could level with a townie who's shit, so I can only see scum motivation in those posts!"
That's, like, the literal definition of rigidity.

I'm still adamant that we lynch one of those two. I like NotSci for town, and Otolia's hesitance to hop on the FoD wagon makes me think there's partnership there more than anything given his outspoken nature about my own crappy play.

So, eh, screw it?
This wagon is full of players I am dubious of.
VOTE: Flames of Disaster

Sakura and Otalia are the to you reference.

What makes you sure there's a blocker based on them?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Marquis »

ughhhhhhhhhhhh
link in bio
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Relax, Im asking him to explain what he's saying. I dont care for the speculation bit.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Marquis »

fine.

VOTE: flame

it's just fine. i'm already tired of this day and i'm okay with lynching a nullread with that support, so whatever let's wagon away. but varsoon goes tomorrow if he's not actually conftown. and i'm not taking any "conftown" substitute.
link in bio
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:30 am

Post by notscience »

thahts L-1

Spoiler: PUPPY
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Varsoon »

The amount of backing off when I said that I could be confirmed, the people asking for claim from me, the PR-read insistence, the LITERALLY WRITING A LIST TO SET ME UP FOR A QUICK LYNCH AFTER I GET BLOCKED TONIGHT, etc.

Shit's mad obvious.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:48 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1023, Antihero wrote:VOTE: copper

? explain?

or you could come and vote up flames with us
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:49 am

Post by notscience »

Otolia is sketch as fuck tbh.

My current scumteam looks something like

Flames
Otolia
Sakura
others
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1068, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1023, Antihero wrote:VOTE: copper

? explain?

or you could come and vote up flames with us

'mkay

flames, claim
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Otolia »

You know the only difference between you and SleepyKrew is that you're not insufferable.

In post 1067, Varsoon wrote:The amount of backing off when I said that I could be confirmed, the people asking for claim from me, the PR-read insistence, the LITERALLY WRITING A LIST TO SET ME UP FOR A QUICK LYNCH AFTER I GET BLOCKED TONIGHT, etc.

Shit's mad obvious.

Or it could be that you're lying (AGAIN) and are trying to see if you can pave a way to more lying. But it's easier to blame someone else than accept one's own shortcomings.

@notscience : Well that was fast. I'm wondering where you're coming from since we had a misunderstanding and you keep writing with this weird formatting as if you were illiterate. But fine, we'll get to that in due time.

In post 1070, Antihero wrote:y

flames, claim

WHAT ?! FUCK NO ! If he is voting himself, we can assume he is not a PR. That would be retarded. Thus no claiming. Either he unvotes himself and starts playing or he is lynched.
NO FUCKING CLAIMING !
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Antihero »

oh cool, then i get to rob boonskiies of the hammer

VOTE: flames

EAT IT BOON
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:57 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1071, Otolia wrote:You know the only difference between you and SleepyKrew is that you're not insufferable.

In post 1067, Varsoon wrote:The amount of backing off when I said that I could be confirmed, the people asking for claim from me, the PR-read insistence, the LITERALLY WRITING A LIST TO SET ME UP FOR A QUICK LYNCH AFTER I GET BLOCKED TONIGHT, etc.

Shit's mad obvious.

Or it could be that you're lying (AGAIN) and are trying to see if you can pave a way to more lying. But it's easier to blame someone else than accept one's own shortcomings.

@notscience : Well that was fast. I'm wondering where you're coming from since we had a misunderstanding and you keep writing with this weird formatting as if you were illiterate. But fine, we'll get to that in due time.

In post 1070, Antihero wrote:y

flames, claim

WHAT ?! FUCK NO ! If he is voting himself, we can assume he is not a PR. That would be retarded. Thus no claiming. Either he unvotes himself and starts playing or he is lynched.
NO FUCKING CLAIMING !

holding this against you if he is a pr
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by notscience »

Show
STRIKE HARD