duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:46 am

Post by duppin »

In post 39, dragonspawn wrote:So he omgus and you vote for me? And you guys don't offer any reasoning. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that for later.

This reaction was interesting. I am not entirely sure I agree it is a scum tell though.

In post 55, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
I'm ignoring it. It's bad and you should feel bad for instigating.

In post 64, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Fine whatever.

VOTE: dragon

Refused to explain why he changed his mind. Fairly suspicious.

In post 81, Annadog40 wrote:The Dragon wagon rhyme! But I'll stick with my RVS vote for now .

In post 83, Annadog40 wrote:I thought about it and I shall make that wagon on that good old dragonspawn a little bigger (Too much rhymes FTW)

VOTE: dragonspawn

Another weird vote.

I like everything BBT has done so far to be honest, but I am not very interested in the dragonspawn train at the moment.
I could find multiple reasons for his reaction, and there are several votes on his train that I find suspicious.
Prolapsed Brain refusal to explain why he voted on Dragonspawn is the most interesting to me, as I can't see why a town would do that.
Either the reason should be obvious (but then I missed it), or he does not have one.

UNVOTE: SilverWrath
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:50 am

Post by duppin »

Um Dragonspawn.

Swordmaster voted on you, and you called it OMGUS. So Garmr put a RVS vote on you and then you reacted to the vote.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:35 am

Post by duppin »

In post 141, Aeronaut wrote:
Um, what do you like that BBT has done this game? From what I've seen almost every post is just pushing people to vote Dragon BUT refusing to say there's any reasoning behind it. I also haven't seen him comment on much else in-game. Why townread someone like that?

Glad you brought this up. I can see I have confused BBT with Gramr because of their blue avatars. While it does not change a ton, it definitely means something, because in my notes BBT had a reason to vote (#40), but that is in fact Gramr's post.

Nonetheless I still like the way BBT pushed the train, yet still questioned the suspicious votes (like Prolapsed Brain's). This makes me believe it is a push for info (to see who would join), and not just him tunneling on Dragon.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:40 am

Post by duppin »

In post 145, Kitty Galore wrote:Hey there, so in watching the dragon wagon show, I have a couple of thoughts. I like keysers and aeronauts analysis and questioning.

My opinion of dragons response is that it is not an OVER reaction, it is a dragon reaction. I have played with him before and it seems like a typical dragon response. I don't see it being alignment indicative. I think serious votes on the wagon are bad.

You claim it is not alignment indicative, so why do you think serious votes on the wagon are bad? Do you believe he is town?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by duppin »

[quote="In post 176,
What was weird about Anna vote? Also, why is this post not accompanied by a vote for PB?[/quote]

Simply the sudden change of heart.

At first I didn't understand what you were talking about, but I do realise now I apparently didn't vote on PB.
I even unvoted so I could vote.

I noticed PB did post after he got called out, but didn't respond to it.
VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

I don't really agree with the RC votes.

In post 102, RadiantCowbells wrote:Spreading awareness of a tell decreases it's value.

I'd rather keep this one for myself.

While this is a fairly suspicious statement, I somehow doubt a scum would say something like that. Could obviously be a WIFOM play, but meh. The copy pasta is not really a scum tell either, just seems like an easy excuse for voting him.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by duppin »

Oh god I failed the quotes, sorry.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by duppin »

Alright fixed it.

In post 176, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
What was weird about Anna vote? Also, why is this post not accompanied by a vote for PB?

Simply the sudden change of heart.

At first I didn't understand what you were talking about, but I do realise now I apparently didn't vote on PB.
I even unvoted so I could vote.

I noticed PB did post after he got called out, but didn't respond to it.
VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

I don't really agree with the RC votes.

In post 102, RadiantCowbells wrote:Spreading awareness of a tell decreases it's value.

I'd rather keep this one for myself.

While this is a fairly suspicious statement, I somehow doubt a scum would say something like that. Could obviously be a WIFOM play, but meh. The copy pasta is not really a scum tell either, just seems like an easy excuse for voting him.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:34 am

Post by duppin »

Sorry guys, I have been rather busy with work.

In post 337, Keyser Söze wrote:UNVOTE: Shazam

I find the timing of your unvote curious. Care to explain why?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:13 am

Post by duppin »

In post 339, Keyser Söze wrote:

@duppin - what is your current read on Shazam?

Null. I thought he was slightly scummy earlier though.

In post 99, Shazam wrote:
In post 90, RadiantCowbells wrote:
SHAZAM.

Thou shalt not take my name in vain.

dragonspawn wrote:Making a note of what people do is defensive?

This post is, anyway.

dragonspawn wrote:Anna isn't easy to read because she is still a newb. She could be scum but not willing to just assume so and I see no reason to rush anything.

I think this is a response to post 90. If I'm right, you're reading it wrong and I'm not sure what to make of that.

VOTE: dragonspawn

His initial push was fairly interesting. To me it sounded like he was calling dragonspawn out for being defensive, but at this point dragonspawn was getting pressured by several people, so I do not think dragonspawn being defensive at this time was that weird.
Shazam had not brought it [dragonspawn's defensiveness to rvs] up earlier so this vote seemed a bit opportunistic.

He also stated that dragonspawn not understanding RC's post [#90] was suspicious. I wasn't certain whether that was his actual reason for voting on him or not, but he later clarified it was one of the reasons.

At first I thought this read was a bit weird, but I think he did a pretty good job of explaining exactly what he meant when he was questioned and I think it makes sense. I do not necessarily agree with his read, but I understand his logic and his interaction with you and BBT felt genuine.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:11 am

Post by duppin »

In post 535, Bulbazoor wrote:
In post 475, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 472, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: bulbVOTE:

Barely in the game and votes for the largest wagon without any pretense of catching up. May not be a smoking gun but it doesn't look good imho

Yes, in light of the early hammer, Bulbazoor's two contributions are very scummy.
In post 405, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: keyserI am here.
Btw this is serious. Something seems off.

In post 407, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: PB
Also iffy. He needs to get to l y n c h minus one.

VOTE: Bulbazoor

" two contributions are fucking scummy" yeah right. All you want to do is frame me. But after last night, I townread you. IS IT MY FAULT IT WAS NIGHT AT THE TIME I REPLACED IN?

If you think he is town, why would he want to frame you?

In post 542, Bulbazoor wrote:Dragon is saying stupid stuff. If I voted on him, it was to pressure him. So stop throwing fake things and fucking fake accusations my way.

I am being framed. And being accused of nothing.

I am not a huge fan of this 'I am being framed' defense but oh well. You pushing PB to L-1 is the reason he is pushing on you.
I would not say it is nothing, but meh.

In post 574, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 565, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 563, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 530, RadiantCowbells wrote:
@RC, why? Dragon seems to be obv!town today

That's basically a made up read. I can't fathom any town coming to that conclusion.

So you are going to claim everyone who disagrees with you is scum?

That seems scummy to me.

I'd expect a more visceral reaction given your obvious distaste for me in NY185.

Plus, I gave Bella the opportunity to explain how your behaviour was obv-town. He has not responded.

Why would I provide a visceral reaction from your lack of scum hunting? Because of that game I learned that your playstyle isn't alignment indicative. Just because you are scummy and act like a jerk doesn't make you scum.

Wait, so you call RC out for being scummy, but you admit that him acting scummy does not mean he is scum.
So what do you actually believe? I do not really see the point in calling him out only to 'defend' him.
Please note I do understand what you are saying, but considering you know how he plays, what do you actually think about him?

Anyway Bulbazoor's reaction feels genuine to me. He seems to really be fighting the votes on him and seems very frustrated.
Not necessarily a town tell, but I actually like it. Most of what he says makes no sense to me (framed?),
but his reaction feels like an inexperienced (please correct me if this is not the case) town,
and if this is the case it also means it is a fairly easy train for scum to push.

Not feeling his train at all to be honest. I am interested in the people on it though.

In post 562, Keyser Söze wrote:UNVOTE: Bulbazoor

Mind explaining your unvote?

VOTE: Dragonspawn

I will put my vote here for now. I'd also like to ask you a question.
Do you believe any scum voted on you d1?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:33 am

Post by duppin »

In post 587, dragonspawn wrote:Btw was that last question for me or geyser?

Oh sorry, it was for you.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:18 am

Post by duppin »

In post 598, Bulbazoor wrote:I am leaning scum on aeronaut.

Hm interesting. Care to elaborate?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:05 am

Post by duppin »

@Keyser

The reason I find Dragonspawn suspicious is mostly because of PB's flip. (More on this later).

D1 I did not find Dragonspawn particularly scummy. His reaction to RVS was very weird, but I do not think that is necessarily a scum tell. He was an interesting target though.
However I was not fond of his train as I stated d1 as well, especially PB's vote bothered me. (Pretty much the reason I voted on PB)
Considering PB has not flippwed town, I had to revaluate Dragon.

First of all I want to point this out:
The votes on him are very different compared to the votes on PB (Confirmed town).
The only overlapping vote is (unless I missed someone): BBT

So if Dragonspawn is town, I'd expect him to look at the trains after PB flipped town (considering he was the alternative), and I was expecting him to be suspicious of BBT.
However Dragonspawn opens his day 2 with a very weird and in my opinion weak push on Bulbazoor. Felt like he was trying to force an easy lynch.
This move surprised me, so I asked him if he believed scum voted on him day 1.
He said yes, but he does not know who. This sounds to me like he hasn't actually thought about the train (if he had said no to my answer, he would've implied only town voted on him which would look really bad for him.)

If he is town, and believes scum voted on him, why would he not look at the players on his train? At least I get the impression he has not.
The reason for this is because if he looked at the trains he would've noticed the difference between the votes on him and PB.

So if he did check it, he chose not to share that information with the rest of us (that the train on him looks very bad). That sounds fairly suspicious.
If he did not check it, I do not understand why he would not when he believes scum voted on him.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:06 am

Post by duppin »

Sorry for the typos. I obviously meant considering PB has now* flipped town.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 am

Post by duppin »

In post 670, RadiantCowbells wrote:
he would've implied only town voted on him which would look really bad for him.)

You really stop gotta making these forced dichotomies. Tons of mislynches are led by town.

And you have to understand simple logic. If he stated no scum voted on him, he would imply only town voted on him and that makes him fairly suspicious. It does not mean he is scum though, nor does it mean I would even have pushed on him simply based on that. Considering he said he believed scum vote on him it is irrelevant at this point anyway.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:39 am

Post by duppin »

Yeah okay I really need to stop posting when I am on the phone.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:22 am

Post by duppin »

In post 674, RadiantCowbells wrote:
If he stated no scum voted on him, he would imply only town voted on him and that makes him fairly suspicious.

No, that doesn't make him suspicious.

I think it does, I don't really care if you do to be honest. If only town voted on him, I definitely think it is worth noting. It does not mean it is something I want to pursue and I'd probably not push on someone only because of that.

But this is so irrelevant, because he said he believes scum votes on him. You complaining about my logic yet again is noted, but please understand that I do not really care whether you agree with me or not and I will not stop using it just because you dislike it.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by duppin »

I am sure you can find games where it did. I don't really see the point though. If you do not think it is worth noting that only town voted on someone, it is fine. I agree (as I clearly stated) that it does not necessarily mean anything, but it could.

But I don't really understand why we are discussing this here seeing as it is not relevant right now. If Dragon had said no and I brought it up, you could've questioned it though.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:04 am

Post by duppin »

Sorry, had a busy weekend. Will catch up with the thread later today.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:23 am

Post by duppin »

In post 941, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 922, Garmr wrote:Sighs I just figured something out which I wish I saw earlier and I don't know what to do with out outing his powerole. Dragonspawn is 100% confirmed scum. You can mislynch me I flip town but Dragonspawn has been copped.

So you are scum? Happened to have a spare few minutes and I jumped on.

Also its been fairly obvious that bbt was crumbing vig for a while. I'm just surprised he was outted at all.

You believe Garmr is scummy for pushing BBT?

In post 901, Shazam wrote:He's an anti-town vig at best. He shot N1, which is a really bad idea. I don't trust his judgment, or his patience to not shoot wildly. I am ok with the lynch proceeding.

Interesting. I do agree that a vigi can ruin town, but I see no reason to lynch a vigi claim d2. No matter what his role is, scum will have to deal with him during the night sooner or later anyway. Obviously we will have to reconsider this is he kills 3 townies in a row and is still alive but meh.

Anyway not sure what to make of the Garmr train.
As far as I can tell, the only reason people are voting on him is because he made BBT claim, correct?

In post 945, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: garmr

I assume this naked vote means you are seconding Dragon's reason for voting on him?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:30 am

Post by duppin »

In post 964, Bulbazoor wrote:Dom is scum for sure. Now he is making up stuff. About boon and bbt meta.

Why are you not voting on him then?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:27 am

Post by duppin »

Dragonspawn, and do you think about Shazam?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:45 am

Post by duppin »

Sorry for the typo. I meant to ask you, what do you think about Shazam?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:03 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1097, Aeronaut wrote:I think about shazam every second of every day

We're in love

Noted

In post 1100, dragonspawn wrote:Slight town read. But mostly because he isn't pinging me very much.

I have been trying to consider the possibility of you being town, so I have been looking at your train.

Sword Master (Titus), Garmr, BBT, Aeronaut,
PB
Annadog40
, Shazam

We can also exclude BBT, (he could be scum, but with a vigi claim I'd say he would be the SK which does change much)

That leaves Sword Master (Titus), Garmr, Aeronaut and Shazam.

I personally like Garmr and Aeronaut. Sword Master did nothing at all, but Titus had a decent entrance. Not entirely sure what to make of her though. And then we have Shazam, but I honestly don't know what to think of him at the moment. Not a huge fan of him wanting to lynch BBT after claiming vigi, but I do not think that is necessarily a scumtell.

I do realise your vote is on Garmr so you believe he is scum but meh.

If you are town and only town voted on you, the mafia are most likely just enjoying the TvT show. This makes Keyser's vote a bit more interesting, so I am waiting for him to return to elaborate.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:36 am

Post by duppin »

Which doesn't change much*.

Actually we do not know whether we have two mafia teams or one + SK, so might have to reconsider my read. Meh I will be back later.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by duppin »

Would anyone mind telling me why the Dragonspawn train died?

This is not me asking you to change your vote back on him, but most people just changed their vote from him without giving an explanation.

Not entirely sure what to make of the Kop train. Sounds more like a policy lynch (who will most likely get replaced soon anyway).
I don't really see what info we would gain by lynching him.
I'd actually rather see the vigi deal with him. (obviously not the case if he gets replaced)
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:38 am

Post by duppin »

Alright, should have time tomorrow, going to sleep soon though, just wanted to post first.

In post 1262, TheDominator37 wrote:VOTE: bbt

Why? Sure he could be scum, but I see absolutely no reason to lynch him today. If he is not the vigi, the real vigi (assuming we have one) will most likely deal with him. If he is the vigi, scum will have to deal with him sooner or later anyway.

Not too fond of the Garmr train to be honest. I still have him as leaning town and not really liking the people on the train. (As in I don't really have a read on them, Boon hasn't really done much so far, I liked Titus entrance, and dave is fairly suspicious. The last one is Dragonspawn, and I obviously still find him scummy.).

The dave train is fairly interesting though, don't mind joining that. Hasn't really said much (at least I have almost nothing in my notes), yet very quick to respond to pressure. Some of his logic does make sense though.

In post 1094, Keyser Söze wrote:
@pisskop

VOTE: davesaz

Reasons? Will add later. He is currently on my 'uncomfortable' read list.

When you have time, please explain.

I do still believe Dragonspawn is leaning scum though, so I wouldn't mind lynching him, however his train seems to be dying.

UNVOTE: Dragonspawn
VOTE: davesaz
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:45 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1359, Keyser Söze wrote:
Thank you for the confirmation vettrock.
The " " actually made me look at Bulbazoor's voting activity.
This in turn, made me develop my town-lean read on his behaviour.
Thank you for your assistance.

Explain please? You just pointed out his votes before and thought it was suspicious, so why did you suddenly change your mind?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:45 am

Post by duppin »

Oh I think I misread that. Nevermind me then.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:58 am

Post by duppin »

Dat Garmr train though. Not a fan.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:16 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1363, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1362, duppin wrote:Dat Garmr train though. Not a fan.

What is your opinion:

If someone has soft-roleclaimed a PR, or hinted that one particular player is out-right town - would you want to lynch any of those respective players on that same day?

Sorry, but I am not entirely sure this question is even relevant. I don't have a rule that I follow everytime someone soft-claims a PR, it all depends on the game.

I have not tried to push on any of those in this game, so you already know that I do not want to touch them today. I fail to see the purpose of your question, since you already know the answer.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:12 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1433, Firebringer wrote:I guess gamr is a better wagon, but idk.
Don't really trust it.

Are there anyone else you'd like to lynch?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by duppin »

Alright just caught up with today.

I don't really mind the Firebringer train, but:
VOTE: Dragonspawn
I will join this train for now. Thought you were scum yesterday and this has certainly not changed my mind. There are however several people on the Garmr train that I do not like.
I agree Firebringer is fairly suspicious, but he did however vote on Dragonspawn today. I don't think he would bus a teammate, so I don't think both of them are scum (at least not aligned).

To be honest I find most of the people who were on the Garmr train yesterday suspicious.

In post 1534, Bulbazoor wrote:Shazam. Fire is not playing like I usually see him as town. And that is worrying me.

Could you elaborate?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:11 am

Post by duppin »

Would you guys relax.

Let's not put people at L-2 with a secret vote in play.

UNVOTE: Dragonspawn

Consider my vote to still be on him. The train is fairly interesting though. Some of you people did not want to join the train yesterday. Are you scumreading him because of davesaz' flip?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:40 am

Post by duppin »

Honestly I still find Dragonspawn scummy, however I'd like to pursue something else for a while. I did not like the fact that it was so easy to get a train going on him today compared to yesterday where I was met with a lot of resistance.
I'd like the people who changed their opinion on him to explain why. Is it only because of davesaz flip?

At this point I'd honestly be up for voting anyone who was on the Garmr train yesterday (including Dragonspawn).
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:38 am

Post by duppin »

Not really the speed, just because of how easy it was to get a train running when it was impossible to get it going yesterday.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:51 am

Post by duppin »

That is the point though. I clearly stated I find him scummy, but that I was not too fond of his train.
I don't think his train makes a lot of sense unless scum are on it. That either means his teammates are bussing or that we have multiple scum teams. It is also possible he is town, but I sincerely doubt that is the case.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:27 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1684, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1652, duppin wrote:That is the point though. I clearly stated I find him scummy, but that I was not too fond of his train.
I don't think his train makes a lot of sense unless scum are on it. That either means his teammates are bussing or that we have multiple scum teams. It is also possible he is town, but I sincerely doubt that is the case.

Your viewpoint doesn't make much sense though? I don't see why his wagon would negate your reasoning for him being scum when you think it's possible he is being both bussed and there could be another scum faction voting him.

Um what are you talking about? I am clearly saying that I believe he is scum and that you should still consider my vote to still be on him.
I unvoted because of the secret vote in play. I see no reason to end the day yet, so I am not going to push for a Dragonspawn lynch right now.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:28 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1662, Ankamius wrote:My favorite part of the game so far is that the moment the dragonspawn wagon starts getting criticized, Shazam and duppin jumped ship immediately.

I do hope you realise I unvoted and called out the train before people criticized it and I still want to lynch him, so how exactly did I jump ship?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:21 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1688, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If you haven't jumped ship you should probably vote Dragon.

No I should not. I unvoted because I didn't want a quickhammer with the secret vote.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:52 am

Post by duppin »

I suggest you to read what I am saying, but just in case:
In post 1686, duppin wrote: I see no reason to end the day yet, so I am not going to push for a Dragonspawn lynch right now.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:22 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1692, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1691, duppin wrote:I suggest you to read what I am saying, but just in case:
In post 1686, duppin wrote: I see no reason to end the day yet, so I am not going to push for a Dragonspawn lynch right now.

That's fair.

So, if you don't want to end the day, what would you like to discuss? Because you can't hide behind "I don't want to end the day" if you're just going sit and let the REST of us do stuff while you say nothing.

And honestly, if you really beleive you're lynching scum, what else would there be to discuss? Lynching scum's the goal, if that's what you really think you're doing by lynching dragon, then why are you stopping yourself in favor of discussion?

I have been asking the people on the dragonspawn train multiple times why they want to join the train now but didn't yesterday. Their lack of response is a bit troubling to be honest.
Just because I think Dragonspawn is scum does not mean I do not wish to find other scums. I understand it is impossible to pressure people if they know they aren't getting lynched, so I'd like to keep it a bit more open.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:13 am

Post by duppin »

Oh sorry guys. Had a very busy weekend.

Will be back in a couple of hours.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:42 am

Post by duppin »

Alright, caught up.

First of all, I hope everything works out for you Dragonspawn.

Anyway, not too fond of his replacement. Ronit's entrance was weird to say the least.
Not entirely sure what to make of his "reaction test". He claimed a PR, but then as soon as FA_Q2 called him out on it, he retracted.
Surely he could've waited for more people to chime in. I am also not sure I understand how Shazam's reaction makes him town.

Ronit, why did you decide to open with a reaction test?

In post 1726, Keyser Söze wrote:I will be online this evening.

This was two days ago, so I take it you've been busy lately, but when you get the time please share your thoughts.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:52 am

Post by duppin »

Sorry guys, been busy.

In post 1894, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Because it explains why there was only two kills. Your scum team targeted Bulba.

Even without this; you now look like scum caught for the wrong reasons.

I believe there is something I am missing. How does him "not seeing/forgetting" Bulb softing mean that he is scum and that his team targeted Bulba?

Anyway, this was Dragonspawn's train day 1:

Dragonspawn:
Sword Master (Titus), Garmr, BBT, Aeronaut,
PB
Annadog40
Shazam

I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least one scum on the train. I think Garmr is town and I tend to believe BBT's claim as well, although I am a bit surprised he is still alive.
So today I wouldn't mind a lynch on either Titus or Aeronaut. I currently think Aeronaut is more scummy, but Titus was on the Garmr train when we lynched davesaz.

I also do not like FA_Q2. FA_Q2 has only been voting on town (sided with davesaz as well).
Davesaz did vote on FA_Q2 earlier though, but was the first vote and never got a train going. Considering we seem to have multiple scum teams, it does not clear him anyway.

Keyser was very active in the beginning of the game, but hasn't really done anything since that. Would like to hear more from him.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:28 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1946, Aeronaut wrote:Boonskiies
Firebringer
FA_Q2
Saint Constantine the Hermit
Ankamius

You said that these people are mysteries to you, yet I get the impression you are scum reading Firebringer based on your interaction with BBT.
Are you scumreading all of them?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1991, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1989, duppin wrote:
In post 1946, Aeronaut wrote:Boonskiies
Firebringer
FA_Q2
Saint Constantine the Hermit
Ankamius

You said that these people are mysteries to you, yet I get the impression you are scum reading Firebringer based on your interaction with BBT.
Are you scumreading all of them?

No, I don't think they're all scum. I have a slight townread on Boon and Fa, and a slight scumread on Firebringer regarding that interaction from Day 3. SCtH and Ank I have literally no idea, especially SCtH who's predecessor I couldn't read for shit in the first place.

But those people are mysteries to me meaning those reads are either purely gut, what I'm remembering from before, or nonexistant. So I'm looking back at them.

Alright I see.

So who is your top scum?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 2001, Aeronaut wrote:Thinking fire right now. Waiting on BBT's response on that particular thing first.

wb you?

Well I already went through this in . Not much has changed since that. I do like your push on Kitty though. I wasn't really paying attention to her before that, but her reaction is interesting.

I will put out my vote in a couple of days.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by duppin »

Well, actually I will probably do it tomorrow when I get home.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:20 am

Post by duppin »

@Firebringer,

What do you think about Kitty?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:56 am

Post by duppin »

In post 2099, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Duppin, thoughts on Fire?

I am not entirely sure. Some of what he has done seems very scummy, but I find him rather difficult to read because he always plays like that.

The one thing I found rather interesting was the possible connection between him and Kitty. They've been ignoring each other pretty much all game even today when both of them we're getting pressured, they never really commented on each other. That is why I asked Firebringer about Kitty.

I could definitely see them be aligned though.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:48 am

Post by duppin »

I feel that question is a bit weird considering you've already made a case for him.
He replaced a slot, who only had like 2 posts, so I had no read on him when he joined.
You pointed out exactly what was dodgy about his play, but the problem is I could see Firebringer do the same thing as town.

His vote and unvote on dave was very suspicious. It did indeed seem like he was attempting to bus him. Kitty also did not vote on dave (and actually placed a vote on a train that was obviously not going to go anywhere at that point).
So I would not be surprised if all of them were teammates but meh.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:00 am

Post by duppin »

Not based on your case, but it is the only thing Fire has done that I find scummy. It bothers me that Kop was replaced so late.

Anyway, I admit that I do not know exactly how to read him, and his interactions with people are a bit weird, but that is just how he plays.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by duppin »

Um.

I'd like to look at the davesaz train and it's counterwagon.

Davesaz
- Keyser, <Vote>,
garmr
BBT
, Aeronaut, duppin,
Shazam
RC
Bulbazoor

garmr
-
Dragonspawn
davesaz
, Titus,
FA_Q2
, TheDominator(Hermit), Boonskiies

I doubt there isn't at least one more scum on the garmr train. This means at least one scum between Titus, Hermit and Boonskiies. I don't really have a townread on any of them. I liked Titus entrance this game and she has been very active, but not really liking her voting record. I think she is the most towny of them but that does not mean much.
I have no idea about Hermit's slot. Hermit hasn't really said anything so far. TheDominator was pretty weird, he called everyone scum which made me believe he was leaning town. Annarchy was pretty suspicious though.
I do not know about Boonskiies. He hasn't done anything all game, but I've seen several people claim he always lurks. Would definitely like to hear more from him as I find him rather suspicious.

The Firebringer train:

Firebringer
- Aeronaut,
BBT
garmr
, Ank, Kitty,
FA_Q2
, <Vote>

The only reason I find this train a bit interesting, is because of Kitty (and maybe Aeronaut)
It felt like Aeronaut was trying to deflect the lynch from himself. I don't want to lynch Aeronaut today though. I ISO'ed Aeronaut after the Firebringer flip and I liked his earlier days and he was on the Dave wagon as well. While do not believe he is aligned with dave, he could obviously still be scum. I am not really interested in him today though.

Kitty's slot hadn't really commented on Firebringer's slot throughout the whole game, yet when she got pressured she suddenly liked the Firebringer train.
This made me believe they could be scumbuddies but with Firebringer flipping town that is obviously not the case.
I do however still believe this make Kitty very suspicious.

I like Ank, would definitely not lynch him.
Keyser is a bit of a mystery. Had a town read on him earlier in the game, but his activity level has really dropped since that. I hope you are going to pick it up today. With that said, I still have you as null - leaning town. Not interested in lynching you.

By the way, it seems like the secret vote is still in play so please be careful with your votes.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:01 am

Post by duppin »

In post 2226, Ankamius wrote:Duppin, how exactly am I town? I haven't done practically anything since I replaced in.

I didn't actually call you town. I said I liked you and that I wouldn't lynch you today. This is mostly based on PoE. (but yes I did like your interaction with Dragonspawn/Ronit, even though he rolled town it felt genuine to me)
I believe there is at least one scum between Titus, Hermit and Boon. I find all of them rather suspicious.
I am not too fond of Kitty, but not sure what to make of the votes on her now. (the world she brought up now doesn't make sense at all. It sounds like she gave up, but not sure that is a scum tell at all which worries me a little.)
Not interested in an Aero lynch today. Wasn't interested in Keyser's either, but would like to hear his claim.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:02 am

Post by duppin »

Accidently split up my post. Sorry

Alright, catching up.

In post 2270, Keyser Söze wrote:Pending roleclaims:

Saint Constantine the Hermit (requested by Boonskiies)
Ankamius (requested by Keyser Söze)

duppin (roleclaim when you are next online).

VT or PR.

I don't mind claiming.
I am a PR.

I am not entirely sure what to make of your logic though. You haven't claimed yet, yet you requested a claim from Ank and told me to claim as well. Mind explaining this? I can see two reasons for it, but it depends on your claim.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by duppin »

I am the vigi enabler. This is why I pretty much hard aligned myself with BBT day 3, since he wasn't killed n2. If he was a fake vigi, the real one would've killed him.
I didn't expect us to have two vigis, but with BBT flipping odd-night, I do believe Keyser's claim.

Not sure what to think of Aeronaut's claim. He said yesterday he wouldn't get lynched and told us today it was because he was a pr, but I do not think that claim would save him. Still, I have a slight town read on him.

In post 2304, Keyser Söze wrote:
Ankamius - whose slot I haven't focussed on lately (since he was on the davesaz wagon)

Ankamius never voted on davesaz. Sure you didn't get him mixed up with someone else?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Post by duppin »

It means that if I die, the vigilante(s) will not be able to use their abilities.

I have no abilities myself.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:26 am

Post by duppin »

If we have a SK instead of two scum teams, davesaz cop ability seems a bit useless. (Unless he could detect the SK, but still).

I do however think one scum team + SK makes a lot of sense, but if that is the case the scum team is probably larger than first anticipated. It does not change that much for my reads though, this just makes me more interested in lynching the people on the garmr train, as it is now possible all of them were scum.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:19 am

Post by duppin »

In post 2357, Boonskiies wrote:will catch up tomorrow.

That's all? Really?

Anyway, Titus what do you think about Hermit and Boon? Your reads on them were based on us having two scum teams, but if we have one team + SK, what do you think about them then?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:31 am

Post by duppin »

Will get back to this tomorrow when I have the time.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by duppin »

Alright, caught up.

To be honest, nothing has really changed. I do like a lot of what Titus has said today, but I could still see her be aligned with dave.

Anyway, not interested in Keysor, Ank or Aeronaut today.
I'd like to hear from the Hermit slot (Performer).

Oh and I would still lynch between Kitty, Titus, Boon and Hermit (in no particular order).

Titus is pushing on Kitty which is interesting. I believe there is at least one scum between them.
I honestly do not know how to read Boon, but he hasn't really done anything all game. He has been a bit more active today, but I disagree with most of his reads. Very questionable to say the least.
The Hermit slot looks suspicious. Had a slight town read on TheDominator, but did not like Annarchy or Hermit. Annarchy in particular looked very scummy.

Will most likely put down a vote tomorrow, assuming Performer has caught up. (Which is probably a bit too much to ask for, considering we are at 32 pages)
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:59 am

Post by duppin »

@Aeronaut, yes I liked what Titus has said today, but I still find her very suspicious due to the connection between her and Davesaz.

Davesaz teammates are most likely among Titus, Boon and Performer simply based on vote records. I somehow doubt all of them sided with dave when the lynch was between him and Garmr, but there is no way none of them did. There is pretty much at least one guaranteed scum between them.

I'd rather lynch Boon or Performer at the moment though.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:04 am

Post by duppin »

Interesting. Boon do you think we have two mafia teams or one mafia team + SK?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:19 am

Post by duppin »

I see.

garmr
-
Dragonspawn
davesaz
, Titus,
FA_Q2
, TheDominator(Hermit), Boonskiies

So you believe davesaz is the only scum on this train?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by duppin »

My read on you is wrong? I didn't give a read on you.
I stated I believe there is at least one scum between the three of you based on voting records. I am not entirely sure if you've read day 2 yet, but if not please do so. If you are town, then you have to realise there is most likely one scum between Titus and Boon. Your reads on them are mostly based on their posts today which is a mistake. Day 2 is very important, since it was the only day where we lynched a scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”