pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

So this zulfy wagon looks fun.

Zman, wats happening? without the videos.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #201) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1542, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1209, pisskop wrote:
In post 1207, davesaz wrote:
In post 974, pisskop wrote:
In post 971, davesaz wrote:Pisskop had a little burst of activity and faded when it didn't yield anything. I have never seen him fail to attack something as town. It might not be a good attack and I usually scumread him for it, but it's consistent. The fact he's not doing anything speaks even louder than not doing anything that I would see as scummy.

eww. Can you do me a solid and read my scum meta?

its all in the wiki.

In post 975, pisskop wrote:This is why I dont play every game in the same way.

So, question here. What's your actual reason for voting me? Could it be that I'm right and you need to get rid of the only person who sees you're scum?

Hey, if Im scum you need to be more focused on convincing them and less on trying to look like you are being bussed.

PK, what did u mean by this? Were u thinking that dave was trying to associate himself w/ u?

yup
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #202) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1544, Fro99er wrote:
In post 891, Wickedestjr wrote:FWIW, I'm not the kind of player to blatantly stick my neck out for a partner on day 1 and you have no reason to suspect me right now.

JarJar had plenty of reason to suspect you.

Also, you might be the kind of player to WK someone...

That was such a long drawn out defense of DN on D1. Like you knew he wasn't groupscum aligned and you used the evidence to fit an already known read that he's not groupscum.

VOTE: Wicked

My man
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #203) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1563, Fro99er wrote:Fine.

Whatever.

Jesus fuck.

UNVOTE:

No stahp.

RC cant just go around saying things without evidence.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #204) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1572, RadiantCowbells wrote:PK's usually hella paranoid about me.

I find it somewhat odd that he's basically giving me free reign here, given that usually he spends the entire game trying to leash me.

STFU

Youre going to ruin an otherwise pleasant game with me in it.

I really think you might get off on making my winrate lower by fucking me over.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #205) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1585, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm FUCKING TOWN AND YOU KNOW IT. why are you playing with words?

This is why youre scum.

My thoughts on reading this were

"Yes, this is exactly what scum FA says." Im sure I said that before.

In post 391, pisskop wrote:
In post 390, Frozen Angel wrote:Stop misreading me in every damn game because of my personality ...

Do you have examples, because this above post is exactly why I scumread you.

Oh hey, I did
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #206) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

So I saw a lot of butthurt for me from some people but not a lot logic.

you poor things.

FA/wicked with a side of DarDar Thats were we should be focused. Does anyone have a real thingy of daves iso?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #207) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1610, pisskop wrote:
In post 1542, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1209, pisskop wrote:
In post 1207, davesaz wrote:
In post 974, pisskop wrote:
In post 971, davesaz wrote:Pisskop had a little burst of activity and faded when it didn't yield anything. I have never seen him fail to attack something as town. It might not be a good attack and I usually scumread him for it, but it's consistent. The fact he's not doing anything speaks even louder than not doing anything that I would see as scummy.

eww. Can you do me a solid and read my scum meta?

its all in the wiki.

In post 975, pisskop wrote:This is why I dont play every game in the same way.

So, question here. What's your actual reason for voting me? Could it be that I'm right and you need to get rid of the only person who sees you're scum?

Hey, if Im scum you need to be more focused on convincing them and less on trying to look like you are being bussed.

PK, what did u mean by this? Were u thinking that dave was trying to associate himself w/ u?

yup

btw he probs was being bussed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #208) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

nah. Im sure its pretty ccurate and only going to get better.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #209) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like just be more town instead of telling us you are town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #210) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1623, Frozen Angel wrote:lk to me. what am i been accused of piss?

being scum?

Like wtf. Your only saying things that you seem to think will make people think youre town and not actually beng town. And the game is full of seyzors.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #211) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1627, Frozen Angel wrote:i'm not wasting my defending myself from the NO CASE on me.

Your hammer as shit, your rhetoric is circular, and you keep saying this instead OF BEING TOWN.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #212) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

like how hard is it to drop your victim complex and make the game progress? I cant imagine why others arent pushing this, its so bvious to the casual intelligent observer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #213) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1632, Frozen Angel wrote:this is my scum hunting.

Image'

no wai
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #214) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1633, Frozen Angel wrote:I hammered because I'm town

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #215) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like how can anyone with a brain take her seriously right now?

Look, I dont actually even need to do more than post old gifs to make more of an impact here than her 'scum hunting'.

RC, she's 'scum hunting' right now; cant you tell from her meta?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #216) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

FA

your scum game is a fucking joke.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #217) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:17 am

Post by pisskop »

I pinky promise shes being scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #218) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:17 am

Post by pisskop »

For all the flak you give me about my game you know I know how to spot em.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #219) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:19 am

Post by pisskop »

But hey, dont take my word for it, look at how shes totally advancing the game and puttign forth deep reads with really good reasonings.

And totally not using emotions to spam the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #220) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:19 am

Post by pisskop »

and totally not making shifty hammers after ignoring dave
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #221) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Im going to lose zero slep killing FA after seeing both versions of her.

Dnt be blind, rc. FA will still like you if you put scumher down.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #222) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:23 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean sure, nero isnt exactly the towniest poster evah, and zulfy is something I haven no clue about, but Im town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #223) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1660, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have a girlfriend yo.

???
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #224) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:24 am

Post by pisskop »

cute.

Yes, the only context that 'like' can exist is romantically.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #225) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:28 am

Post by pisskop »

So many feels and horomones.

RC, i think you have an MS girlfriend now. :doc:

oo.. rc

pedit: I have no clue, but the video spam makes me not care about him. Im defering judgement for now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #226) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:32 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: FA
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #227) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Im the troll but youre the one stuck on emotional whining.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #228) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Im at the end of my grace rope RC.

Shes scum, and Im only going to get more ornery from here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #229) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:38 am

Post by pisskop »

^^No fucking way you can possibly even a little think she is serious here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #230) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive listed my reasons, you know she thrives on emotional crying as scum, youre afraid to make a mistake, but the evidence is so obvious and staring at you.

Me or her RC, thats where this is going to go, isnt it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #231) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:44 am

Post by pisskop »

hi when does being done with me actually start?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #232) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:02 am

Post by pisskop »

<3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #233) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:02 am

Post by pisskop »

How do people read wicked sans claims?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #234) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:03 am

Post by pisskop »

<3

Good. We have her permission now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #235) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Dont try to act like a townie, go right for the emotional appeal.

pedit: gdi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #236) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Look RC, if your relationship with FA depends on you not playing to the best of your ability its not a good relationship
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #237) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:08 am

Post by pisskop »

PLease do. I laways find it facinating when townies vote for themselves because they catch 4 votes and then promise to hammer themselves.

oh wait. Townies dont do that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #238) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:21 am

Post by pisskop »

then vote me and stop bothering me.

I dont much like you.. Probably brecause you vote for me every game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #239) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Lol I just realized Nero and RC are like the same wrt their voting habits.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #240) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:31 am

Post by pisskop »

mmm. This is like old yeller.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #241) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Its very touching, but FA isnt town.

Now we have to wait for other people to post. of interest is wake, who should be taking his new IC status seriously.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #242) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:34 am

Post by pisskop »

shut up. if this is how yure going to play I wish youd leave the site.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #243) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:36 am

Post by pisskop »

fine. for you :|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #244) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1755, RadiantCowbells wrote:why the fuck is this all about me jesus when did my read become word of god

Do you want me to let her hang herself or get involved?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #245) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:40 am

Post by pisskop »

I get that. Well not really because I dont do emotions. But I can understand it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #246) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1758, Dwlee99 wrote:Omfg if fa flips town here, pisskop..

vote for it with me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #247) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1759, pisskop wrote:I get that. Well not really because I dont do emotions. But I can understand it.

If you think its a mislynch dont do it.

But if you are unvoting because of non-alignment things, like emotions, then its bad.

You have a job. To catch scum.
Scum have a job. To lie and decieve you. The crux of mafia is that it pits friends against each other, and if the relationship cant handle that then the friends shouldnt be playing together or shouldnt be friends.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #248) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Never feel bad about doing your job, RC.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #249) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:49 am

Post by pisskop »

:roll: this is how she chooses to react to pressure.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #250) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:50 am

Post by pisskop »

she is so emotionally distraught over my douchery that shes going to post nonprogressively until the wagon disassembles
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #251) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1768, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not playing this game anymore.

you never were.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #252) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Well now I do feel bad for doing this. :(

im not going to stop my push though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #253) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Then claim scum by yourself.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #254) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Whats your role?

Mafia _____
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #255) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:17 am

Post by pisskop »

:roll:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #256) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:34 am

Post by pisskop »

By the by, since Keysor brought it up, this makes Dwlee probtown. imo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #257) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:35 am

Post by pisskop »

sure. Ive made no secret of my townread on dwlee.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #258) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:37 am

Post by pisskop »

good, because hes town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #259) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:42 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1819, RadiantCowbells wrote:Do I get to make a bah post every time you lynch or NK me?

you townread dinks?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #260) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:46 am

Post by pisskop »

oh hi I simply adore that you spend your time thinking about what a devious monster I am.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #261) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Shes the exact opposite of town, and when she flips scum Im going to continue to pressure you. Just with more focus on my scumreads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #262) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

RC; I beat her down. With ham fists, I got her despite her AtEs.

Shes only going to worm around to you if you let her.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #263) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1836, Frozen Angel wrote:CAN WE MAKE THIS LYNCH HAPPEN

this

She has som many more important things she has to do; but first she has to sit here and tell us about them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #264) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:52 am

Post by pisskop »

indeed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #265) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:53 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #266) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:54 am

Post by pisskop »

hehehe geeses
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #267) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1853, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 41, pisskop wrote:FA is fairly obvious scum. We'll know if she is scum because she gets chainsawwy about partners and talks like she knows her endgoal and plays emtional tag.

@pisskop - do you think your description of Frozen Angel applies here?

Who has Frozen Angel got "chainsawwy about"?
What do you think Frozen Angel's "endgoal" is?
What part of her "emtional tag" is scum indicative?

Like I dont usually do the thing where we dissect my play. Do you not see that last few pages?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #268) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Lets try this: Does anyone think FA is town based on merit? Not emotionl merit. What has FA done to put herself in the town circle?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (isolation #269) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not asking her to prove she is town. Im asking what you are actually trying to defend.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #270) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1859, pisskop wrote:Lets try this: Does anyone think FA is town based on merit? Not emotionl merit. What has FA done to put herself in the town circle?

In post 1861, pisskop wrote:Im not asking her to prove she is town. Im asking what you are actually trying to defend.

@ Keysor or whomever.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (isolation #271) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

yea no.

Ask wake what happened when last time he claimed irl troubles with me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #272) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Its awful what happened. But its not relevant to this game.

replace out if life is calling you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #273) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Good. You hold that in your heart.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #274) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive tried my best to refrain.

Replace out if you wont play. Get lynched if you wont replace out. period, the end, sorry you are having personal issues that affects your performanxe but this isnt the General discussion forum. thanksbye.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #275) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:29 am

Post by pisskop »

This thing were you are actually trying to justify yourself using your unfortunate circumstance looks a lot like using your mother as a tool for a fucking game of mafia.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #276) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:30 am

Post by pisskop »

just. ffs

Mod I request a replacement. I cant.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #277) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:53 am

Post by pisskop »

I retract my request

Ill obviously have to deal with this somehow. My reads havent changed and I would rather see this to the end.

I feel simply awful but with that gone Ill even review the slot again. Im very conflicted for several reasons, leasat of all my own personal issues.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #278) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Needless to say Ill replace out if people ask. And I was likely to blunt.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #279) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

And apologies.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #280) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1909, Wickedestjr wrote:Why is it idiotic of me to think that this setup consists of one scum team with three members? I've been told that this has zero chance of being true, but with no explanation and I haven't seen an alternative suggestion.

Well its an NY with 16 players.

Those would have to be some special roles. And neighbor isnt quite special enough
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #281) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:17 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think anyhting about the setup yet.

Generally speaking, scum comprise 25% - 33% of the players and are slightly higher for multiball.
Scum roles roughly match town power, but dont need to be directly comparable.
As such, I expect
12:4
12:3:1
12:2:2
11:4:1
11:3:2
In that order.

And neighbor isnt that strong a role. Its neutralish. It actually so weak its one of the few roles that also is a modifier.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #282) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:28 am

Post by pisskop »

I guess it could be 3 scum and a scum traitor. youre right. that almost makes 4 scum, doesnt it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #283) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Keysor, your focus on me is unhealthy, and you sound like a robot. You blatnetly ignore my role in keeping the lynch on track, and your weird compulsion to try to get me to answer this question cant really be stemming from having an actual point to it any longer, can it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #284) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:57 am

Post by pisskop »

I sank dave.

You all tried to let him go.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #285) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1070, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

Theres your scum kiddo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #286) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:59 am

Post by pisskop »

Out of the CC on Dwlee, that vote is the most awful.

Aero and Frogger lessso.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #287) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:00 am

Post by pisskop »

So. We are lynching this scumslot, then moving on to probably Dardarjinks
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #288) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Then you think dwlee is a second scum?

Im really not sold on it, and committed enough now to not want to be wrong.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #289) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:09 am

Post by pisskop »

:(

Dwlee, is it true? are you using me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #290) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:09 am

Post by pisskop »

So 340 et al is theatre?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #291) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 340, Dwlee99 wrote:If you make a vote it is supposed to mean you have reasons to believe someone is scum. He doesnt have the reasons. idk about the d1 part.
What do you think of his claims about bolding being scummy, frozen?

I could see it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #292) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:10 am

Post by pisskop »

The hallmark of theatre is its relative inanity, especially in hindsight.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #293) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

It looks like damage control even
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #294) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Dude. Shes scum. Its not even like a little bit of a question
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #295) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1952, pirate mollie wrote:basically claiming scum.

your slot already did this
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #296) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

But sure, I dont see why these mysterious strangers cant read you as is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #297) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Im looking foreward to building a profile of scum Mollie
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #298) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

defend? in RVS?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #299) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1963, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1956, pisskop wrote:But sure, I dont see why these mysterious strangers cant read you as is.

uh I am pretty sure they didn't cos I have town role pming. don't even that bullshit with me you will come out looking very bad. town!mollie is very good for town so your push on moi is gonna look pretty awful. plua you are not gonna get me lynched unless nero or froggy are scum I can already tell that froggy is likely town so now I just need to hear from nero.

tee hee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #300) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Just make things that look townish plz
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #301) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

All i see is you setting up to call in social favors.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #302) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Nero is probs town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #303) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1984, pirate mollie wrote:pisskop is definitely lying about my scum meta there.

Explain. Because Im not sue if youre getting yourself confused or if you think attacking a nonexistent point will save you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #304) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:01 am

Post by pisskop »

oh shit. Its attack of the groupies up in here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #305) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Fall off and back, and let mollie do more than make promises and attack points that dont exist.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #306) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:04 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1997, pirate mollie wrote:that I hang myself as scum and that you have seen this. I am telling you to put up or shut as in I want you to reference the games that you have done this in cos I am pretty sure that I have never been scum in a game that you were in.

So show me where I said this was your scum meta you.

Cause all you are doing is building up a false point.

Read the game. Give us content. Stop with the social drama show
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #307) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Make your points. All youre doing is saying things.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #308) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2003, Fro99er wrote:Your point about her meta you haven't backed up one bit.

Are you kidding me? what point?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #309) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2007, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2004, pisskop wrote:
In post 2003, Fro99er wrote:Your point about her meta you haven't backed up one bit.

Are you kidding me? what point?

The point about her scum meta that you are fabricating!

The point that I should know better about FA newbtown flailing.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID IT WAS HER SCUM META?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #310) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:13 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2011, Fro99er wrote:You said her scum meta is to let her hang herself if scum and you projected that on to me.

WHERE gdi son.

Where did I say scum mollie did that?

Mollie raised a point that doesnt exist, and now youre following it like a lost dog.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #311) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

I said I was willing to give you rope to hang yourself, the same thing Mollie has requested when she placed in.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #312) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

We arent all ganging up on me.

Mollie has placed in.

In that time she has

-Said I faked some kind of scum meta on her based on something I said to frogger (which is a social thing, hardly alignment indicative even if I did lie)
-Promoised to read after 'assessing the enviornment'
-Pushed on me for being unwilling to unvote her

You want her to have time, thats great. Scum will still be scum.

You want to talk with me you need to stop dickriding mollie and take this one step at a time.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #313) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2019, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2014, Nosferatu wrote:so why did we ignore dwlee for literally voting because of drama? It's certainly more scum indicative than anything FA's done.

Yes!

Is this directed at me?

Where did I ignore dwlee?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #314) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:19 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2022, pirate mollie wrote:I want to explain the quandary that I am in about pisskop. I just finished a game where myko mismeta'd flame, he said flame hasn't played scum in 2 years when flame had a finished recent scum game in oldies so I lynched myko for it. myko flipped town. that is why I gave molla a bigger than I shld have in sw cos normally I wld have fried his ass cos looked at every single game that fire was in cos of the meta reference and knew exactly how many times they played together. sorry about that btw. neither or I make it to lylo very often and we were both staring at each other going what do we do.

what does this have to do with me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #315) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:19 am

Post by pisskop »

So far Mollie isnt making that home grown town impression.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #316) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2026, Fro99er wrote:DN SK

JHC

Can somebody finally explain this? Where is a shred of evidence of an SK
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #317) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2030, JarJarDrinks wrote:@pisskop, this entire attack on Mollie is garbage. There's no case for her to defend. Your entire FA case is basically saying that she's scum cause of ATE.

Mollie should ignore her wagon cause there's nothing she can do to refute "Slot is scum cause FA emotions"

IM NOT MAKING AN ATTACK ON HER STOP DOING THAT THING.

What case did I make on her? Ive merely stated the obvious that she hasnt done anthing one way or the other.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #318) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:24 am

Post by pisskop »

All i see here is a bunch of social alliances that is more about defending the person instead of analysing the slot. can we not do that?

pedit: thats fine. But we cant lynch it until we have more evidence for it existing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #319) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats fine. Talking to jarjar mostly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #320) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Let mollie say things that are town and Ill townread her.

Lets not townread sass, because thats fakeable
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #321) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2042, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2012, pisskop wrote:
In post 2011, Fro99er wrote:You said her scum meta is to let her hang herself if scum and you projected that on to me.

WHERE gdi son.

Where did I say scum mollie did that?

Mollie raised a point that doesnt exist, and now youre following it like a lost dog.

I am actually following froggy's point. are you nervous right now? cos you seem nervous.

I had no idea that you had said that when I replaced in btw but now that I do I find it funny!

VOTE: pisskop

Just read the game and make actual content scumnugget

Ive caught my scum and you arent skilled enough in debate to get out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #322) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:30 am

Post by pisskop »

You can only avoid actual anchorable content for so long.

Ill be here retating that point as long as required.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #323) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:32 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2048, pirate mollie wrote:so you had the foresight to know that I wld be replacing in post 115?

What on earth is your point with this?

there isnt one, and the more you try to make it one the worse youll look for it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #324) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2049, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2039, pisskop wrote:Let mollie say things that are town and Ill townread her.

In post 1941, pisskop wrote:Dude. Shes scum. Its not even like a little bit of a question

My opinion shouldnt affect the time she has to do things that are town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #325) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:34 am

Post by pisskop »

She's choosing right now to try to turn a point of how impulsive players can be into a push.

Shes not reading, or 'getting a feel', she's just sitting here.

How much time is fair to give Mollie to catch up, btw?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #326) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2055, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2052, pirate mollie wrote:pisskop point to a game where you have seen me hang myself as scum.

Thats not even relevant to the game. This is literally sleight of hand.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #327) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2058, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2024, pisskop wrote:
In post 2022, pirate mollie wrote:I want to explain the quandary that I am in about pisskop. I just finished a game where myko mismeta'd flame, he said flame hasn't played scum in 2 years when flame had a finished recent scum game in oldies so I lynched myko for it. myko flipped town. that is why I gave molla a bigger than I shld have in sw cos normally I wld have fried his ass cos looked at every single game that fire was in cos of the meta reference and knew exactly how many times they played together. sorry about that btw. neither or I make it to lylo very often and we were both staring at each other going what do we do.

what does this have to do with me?

because you are falsifying meta and to me you look panicky that I replaced in.

Show me where I said this was your scum meta?

Thats all you have to do; show me where I said you did this as scum.

Ive said you would hang yourself, but where have I said you do anything as scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #328) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre hanging yourself right now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #329) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2062, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2060, pisskop wrote:Show me where I said this was your scum meta?

In post 115, pisskop wrote:Im approaching you like I would mollie. Which is to sit back and let you hang yourself if scum.

In post 115, pisskop wrote:Im approaching you like I would mollie. Which is to sit back and let you hang yourself if scum.

Where does that imply meta knowledge?

This is a statement that says Im going to let you play while I observe you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #330) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2065, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2060, pisskop wrote:Ive said you would hang yourself

Why did you think that?

Look.

She isnt reading, she isnt trying to read.

Mollie and frogger are impulsive personalities.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #331) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

As such, I have faith that they cant hide their alignment.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (isolation #332) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Frogger has spent the game going back and forth on several people.

That waffle is why he is town.

Mollie has yet to crack a page.

Shes only used wht has been provided by frogger so far.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #333) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2070, Fro99er wrote:And how does that imply Mollie would hang herself?

Because she'll slip. Her intentions will betray her.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (isolation #334) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Now. Lets let mollie read, and catch up, and be productive instead of giving her a shield.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #335) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2074, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2069, pisskop wrote:As such, I have faith that they cant hide their alignment.

You're full of shit.

Mollie is nom'd for a scummy for scum play.

My scum play is pretty fucking good dude. My multiple perfect scum wins speak for themselves.

Im good at my bit.

You can say Im full of it, but I consistently catch this stuff.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #336) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2077, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2072, pisskop wrote:
In post 2070, Fro99er wrote:And how does that imply Mollie would hang herself?

Because she'll slip. Her intentions will betray her.

Why do you think that about mollie?

Because she's already doing it by not playing the game. This rush to lynch me. If she gets to without reading she theres nothing to anchor her to, and nothing to really stick to her.

Her intention is to get me out scott free.

You guys wanted to give her time. Lets see what actual content she pulls .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #337) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2079, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up

Look, a montra.

She doesnt have the interest in actually playing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #338) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2084, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2053, pisskop wrote:She's choosing right now to try to turn a point of how impulsive players can be into a push.

I am definitely getting a feel for the game and my posts demonstrate that.

point to the game where you saw me as scum hang myself. cos I mean that is what you said. as in meaning that you have seen it.

There is no game. You keep trying to make this about your meta instead of this game.

Let me ask; suppose I lied. What does that even mean? Youre pushing a flase point with no real meaning mollie.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #339) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Mollie, you arent playing this game; youre merely pushing a weak nonsequitur post.

You can act offended, but sooner or later its going to come back.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #340) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Lol.

Mollie, youre failing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #341) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:51 am

Post by pisskop »

It was a point about thir similar personalities.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #342) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I had just gotten out of a game where I was with mollie and it was fresh in my mind.

I consider them to be impulsive players whose reads and progression of reads tells me more than what they say.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #343) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2093, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2067, pisskop wrote:
In post 2065, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2060, pisskop wrote:Ive said you would hang yourself

Why did you think that?

Look.

She isnt reading, she isnt trying to read.

Mollie and frogger are impulsive personalities.

^ panicked scum

Mollie isnt playing this game. Look.

This is simply putting words under posts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #344) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Frogger; how much time do we give mollie to read and make content? She hasnt indicated that she's done more than hit the refresh key to stab at me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (isolation #345) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Why hasnt she isoed dave?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #346) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Take a step back from the ledge, and mollies lap, and look at what she has done since placing in.

Theres no content. theres no reads. theres nothing but anger and rage and pushing for a quicklynch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #347) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2105, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2099, pisskop wrote:Frogger; how much time do we give mollie to read and make content? She hasnt indicated that she's done more than hit the refresh key to stab at me.

We'll give her time. We have like fifteen days or some shit.

Why are you always in a rush to end days?

Im not. Im giving her time frogger.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #348) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:04 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2109, Fro99er wrote:
In post 632, pisskop wrote:Lets get our final wagons of the day in order.

dwlee
wicked
FA
The Cow

And possibly others. But honestly Id support a FA lynch the most rn.

Why were you so quick to rush to a lynch 3 days into a 18ish RL day day-phase? (Notice no Dave in that list)

Why are you rushing Mollie now?

Ive been playing a lot of blitz games, so if I seem rushed its because Im used to 372 hour dayphases now.

That said, I thought I mentioned that I thought we had a short time limit?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #349) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:04 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2110, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2107, pisskop wrote:
In post 2105, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2099, pisskop wrote:Frogger; how much time do we give mollie to read and make content? She hasnt indicated that she's done more than hit the refresh key to stab at me.

We'll give her time. We have like fifteen days or some shit.

Why are you always in a rush to end days?

Im not. Im giving her time frogger.

No you keep asking why are we giving her time like we shouldn't be.

Im trying to highlight the lack of progression from mollie.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #350) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2120, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2095, pisskop wrote:I had just gotten out of a game where I was with mollie and it was fresh in my mind.

I consider them to be impulsive players whose reads and progression of reads tells me more than what they say.

you mean the 1 that I was not scum in

Whats the point? You keep on this 'meta point', but it has no indication of alignment.

Ive explained what I meant by it already. Several times now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #351) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Shes getting roped.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #352) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:14 am

Post by pisskop »

We can let people decide for themselves. I like the new defensive look though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #353) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:17 am

Post by pisskop »

If mollie is nommed for a scummy I demand a scummy for most dichotomous player or biggest competent asshole or something.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #354) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:20 am

Post by pisskop »

I
voted
voted best eyes / most outspoken in high school.

I went to UCONN and got us kicked out for asking questions, I dressed like a little gothic emo, and I was strong safety.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #355) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:21 am

Post by pisskop »

I miss those days :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #356) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:28 am

Post by pisskop »

:D
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #357) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Damn, if I knew it was this easy mollie.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #358) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:32 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2142, pirate mollie wrote:you said it as a point of reference to scumred froggy over it. what was that about

Did I?

Show us where.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #359) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Nero is town Keysor.

So is frogger. And Ultimately I have to admit you probs are too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #360) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Le sigh keysor.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #361) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2153, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2148, pisskop wrote:Nero is town Keysor.

So is frogger.

:up:
What was that? Did I say otherwise?

Nope.

In post 2153, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2148, pisskop wrote:And Ultimately I have to admit you probs are too.

If you think I am town, stop wasting my time and answer these questions
please
:
Why was Dwlee99 part of your personal lynch pool? You had previously called him a town-lean (post 386). Your early D1 ISO was fixated on Frozen Angel, but I am not seeing your cases/pressure/pushes on TheCow or Wickedestjr. Post 632 feels like scum-indicative/opportunistic wagon pushing. "And possibly others" adds to that sentiment.

I was listing people that everyone seemed to want to lynch, not people in my pool explicitly. I wanted people to condense so we could pressure the wagoned people for more info.

So thats why I had them listed, because they were apparently viable lynches of the day. You call it oppurtunistic but I dont see how it could be. I acted as I would in any town without a clear leadrship with a tight deadline.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #362) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2202, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm still town, you can't lynch me,

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (isolation #363) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2211, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2187, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1586, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1583, Frozen Angel wrote:if he is town , I must be scum?! he has no case against me!

Why does Zulfyvhave to have a case on you if you are scum?

Hey thanks. I guess I need to make it clear: Everyone can see for themselves how scummy FA is.

she wasn't scum period end of story

I am town. talk to me

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #364) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

Whether or not you replace out that slot is fucked.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2263 (isolation #365) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

So zulfy suddenly appears and its a strong defense of the scummiest slot this side of Blitz?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #366) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh man look at all the fancy footwork going on to try to save that slot; which still hasnt done anything contentful.

Mollie had done alingmnet indicative things, but hardly contentful stuff.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #367) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

A winrar is me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #368) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2268, Fro99er wrote:zulfy

Oh hey frogger, I didnt know you changed how you spelled 'FROGGER'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #369) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

And no, that slot is so scum. If I wasnt in hot water for being such a jerk Id be a jerk.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #370) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its not even close to being a townslot.

I get that you have this loyalty to her; its reall sweet and all. But look. The evidence is smacking you in the face.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #371) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

:(

Im not good at talking things out.

pedit: sure, but Im mostly just trying to brag and lynch it btt
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #372) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Zulfy's incoming shot at me, from my skimming, look sus is the gist.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #373) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2200, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1615, pisskop wrote:So I saw a lot of butthurt for me from some people but not a lot logic.

you poor things.

FA/wicked with a side of DarDar Thats were we should be focused. Does anyone have a real thingy of daves iso?

Hey Pisskop I didn't realize we were friends here.
By the way you never really reacted to my presence much +1.
But a gentle +1

In post 2204, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1667, pisskop wrote:pedit: I have no clue, but the video spam makes me not care about him. Im defering judgement for now.

Shitty pretext. Paying my respects to Supreme Leader and a music video doesn't qualify as spam. This one's not so gentle +1.

Pedit: RC you are obviously not even paying attention to the words I'm saying.
Pedit2: Mollie your past slot already tried that "nuh-uh" defense.

In post 2232, Zulfy wrote:I will pay attention to the pisskop thing tomorrow. I do know that the meta comments on our new arrival disturbed me a little bit.

Well
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #374) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean I admit I was only looking for things related to scummollie and townme, but look.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (isolation #375) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also points. They are a bad thing?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #376) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Mollie.

We can do dwlee/zulfy tomorrow.

Also wake seems to think we should listen to him soon. I am excite for it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #377) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

ISO mollie and tell me what is town about it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #378) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like didnt you just see me say I dont do drawn out discussions if I can help it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #379) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

At least she finally got it that her aggro posting was bad for her survival rate.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #380) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Okay. Mollie, if for some godforsaken reason should flip town, makes me a monster for what I said.

It makes me more of a target, but really doesnt change my townreads. You guys arent town because you are on mollie or w.e. You guys are town because meta/personality/involvement.

So very little except a more careful reevaluation of the players I dont townread.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #381) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

But Mollie is scum.

Not just because FA was posting her scum meta
Or mollie was being terrible scum and trying to brute the original brute.

But because for all that, she's still in the objectively worst slot of the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #382) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2295, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2293, pisskop wrote:So very little except a more careful reevaluation of the players I dont townread.

And those are who?

Lets see.

I explicitly townread Frogger, wake, DN, Nero, RC, pisskop. TheCow did have that catchup and keysor pops in the same general tier. Jarjar's postings have been town wrt recently, i.e. since fa replaced out.

So nosti, zulfy, wicked, and now dwlee. Add in Mollie and thats all of us
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #383) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont get nosti. And Im having trouble reading them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #384) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2302, pisskop wrote:I dont get nosti. And Im having trouble reading them

RC.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #385) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

humm?

arent we talking about who I dont townread?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (isolation #386) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

dont townread /=/ scumread.

Im having meta problems with them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #387) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean that I haent picked up and any tells I can use against them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #388) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Weve played a few games, and I know they are an alt, but I cant for the life of me pin down how to reliably read them without reading.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (isolation #389) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh god yes. Encourage people to look at that barren chasm that is your iso.

I couldnt have stated it better myself
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (isolation #390) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yuss.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (isolation #391) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2334, pirate mollie wrote:I don't know what is going on and I really wish some1 wld give me a fucking pretty clear tl;dr cos why the fuck are you pple acting the way you are acting right now it doesn't make sense.

Frogger. Just vote it. You guys will still be friends after.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #392) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

It would bring me the greatest of joys to crush this last hope of scummollies.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (isolation #393) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

<3 you mollie
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (isolation #394) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2338, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2336, pisskop wrote:It would bring me the greatest of joys to crush this last hope of scummollies.

are you going to point to the game where I hung myself as scum?

[] yes
[] no

cos you are lying

Du, this point is so stale even your social bonds cant save you.

Ive not only already adressed this I no long need to.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (isolation #395) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

You lack the power to do much more than flail.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #396) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2144, pisskop wrote:
In post 2142, pirate mollie wrote:you said it as a point of reference to scumred froggy over it. what was that about

Did I?

Show us where.

In post 2122, pisskop wrote:
In post 2120, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2095, pisskop wrote:I had just gotten out of a game where I was with mollie and it was fresh in my mind.

you mean the 1 that I was not scum in

Whats the point? You keep on this 'meta point', but it has no indication of alignment.

Ive explained what I meant by it already. Several times now.

In post 2087, pisskop wrote:
In post 2084, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2053, pisskop wrote:She's choosing right now to try to turn a point of how impulsive players can be into a push.

I am definitely getting a feel for the game and my posts demonstrate that.

point to the game where you saw me as scum hang myself. cos I mean that is what you said. as in meaning that you have seen it.

There is no game. You keep trying to make this about your meta instead of this game.

Let me ask; suppose I lied. What does that even mean? Youre pushing a flase point with no real meaning mollie.

In post 2082, pisskop wrote:
In post 2079, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up

Look, a montra.

She doesnt have the interest in actually playing.

In post 2089, pisskop wrote:Mollie, you arent playing this game; youre merely pushing a weak nonsequitur post.

You can act offended, but sooner or later its going to come back.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #397) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Cry me a river mollie. It makes the celebration all the better. Youre now moving onto the standard emotional appeals.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (isolation #398) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Just remember kids. Mollies motivations and intent is how you catch scum Mollie.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #399) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

You know. This reminds me of that game Jingle and I 1v1ed.

I won that one too

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”