NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

/confirm
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:58 am

Post by TheBlueRose »

VOTE: BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie Because I wanted to type the enormity that is your username lol
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:24 am

Post by TheBlueRose »

Hadn't given it much though due to leaving for a prior engagement that evening. Other then the ones you have already stated, what is your opinion on everyone else that is both on and off your wagon?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:13 am

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 73, BlackStar wrote:
In post 71, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 68, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 55, JarJarDrinks wrote:"what is your opinion on everyone else that is both on and off your wagon?" is such a garbage question this early into the game.

I really don't agree giving that yo have already formed opinions of atleast 2 (or 3 if you count IAI) players.

Right. I formed opinions on TWO or THREE players. He's asking for my opinion on EVERYONE ELSE. How could I po1ssibly have an opinion on that many people?

Like I can understand asking about others ON the wagon. But on and OFF the wagon?

I agree with you. I think its weird that people are already asking what you think of everyone.

I had only asked since you did have some ideas flowing. Sure it was far to early to have reads on everyone, but you stated some about people who were on and off your wagon. Not everyone sure, but some.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 186, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 183, TheBlueRose wrote:I had only asked since you did have some ideas flowing. Sure it was far to early to have reads on everyone, but you stated some about people who were on and off your wagon. Not everyone sure, but some.

Got any reads u wanna share?

In post 195, Keyser Söze wrote:Hi TheBlueRose. What is your opinion on everyone else that is both on and off your wagon?

Alright I finally have time after getting off work and taking care of some things. Anyways I do have a few reads I think.

Almost50-As far as I'm concerned it looks like he is either just a panicking defeated town who is struggling to get himself together this game, giving off very anti-town vibes. Now I'm not doubting the fact he is scum, but I feel his play is a little over the top and dramatic for being scum. Yet, I can understand that if he is town why isn't he using his time to actual use. Sure defending himself and what not, but if he really thinks he is going to get lynched I'd think he'd at least put in some effort, no?

JarJarDrinks- I'm feeling town from you so far. You are putting pressure on people and trying to pull out reactions. I feel like your driving this game forward. You've gotten a lot out of Almost and even know his reaction is very defensive and frantic you followed through.

Keyser - I'm not sure about you yet. It seems your posts are more criticism then scum hunting. You are providing interactions between players though. I'm going to have to go through the forum again and reply to any posts from people after this one. And haha yeah yeah I get how shitty of a question that is guys :P

Also I'm a little cautious of the Ika and Silver "sorting party" they have between each other. It could just be the fact they have played together a lot and just really friendly. I'm not to sure since I haven't played long enough to really make a bond like that on this site. But it does have me wary.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 143, Ricastle wrote:Happy with my vote where it is.

The idea that ika requires pressure to be sorted is nonsensical. His alignment becomes glaringly obvious as the game goes on regardless.

If you are so happy with your vote then why not put more pressure on it? It is obvious you don't seem to plan on moving it any time soon, so unless you are going to lazily sit yourself there why not interact more with your vote or others?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 213, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:
Also I'm a little cautious of the Ika and Silver "sorting party" they have between each other. It could just be the fact they have played together a lot and just really friendly. I'm not to sure since I haven't played long enough to really make a bond like that on this site. But it does have me wary.

What makes you wary about this?

Also Keyser, many of the questions you have asked me are in my ISO.

It makes me wary due to the fact you two know each other well. Which is fine and all, but you both are sitting here reading each other just fine apperantly. Yet the rest of us are left here wondering how you two came up with a town read on each other. You two might understand each others play, but that doesn't mean we do.

So right now my question is what is it that has you both calling each other out as town?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 237, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:Almost50-As far as I'm concerned it looks like he is
either
just a panicking defeated town who is struggling to get himself together this game, giving off very anti-town vibes. Now I'm not doubting the fact he is scum, but I feel his play is a little over the top and dramatic for being scum. Yet, I can understand that if he is town why isn't he using his time to actual use. Sure defending himself and what not, but if he really thinks he is going to get lynched I'd think he'd at least put in some effort, no?

How did the word "either" get in there? Were you originally gonna give him a null read but changed ur mind?

No I think he is anti-town, but town none the less. Sorry my words got jumbled up when I typed. It was supposed to be one sentence, but it got all screwy in the end. It was to basically state how I believe him to be town, but I haven't completely ruled out that he could be flailing scum.

Sorry I used my phone exclusively to play mafia which tends to lead to typos and screwy sentences >.<
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

Also VOTE: Ricastle I want to hear from him and for him to answer my question.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

It is less of an issue and more just the fact I desired a little insight. Just wondering if you two are so sure if you could convince more then just yourselves of that fact is all.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

My bad for double post xD my phone went a little fritzy on me
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

Sorry for being away all day everyone. The railroad had me working overtime today so I'm wooped. And then I don't even know what the hell happened today after I finally get on. I need to catch up tonight and post. I can't promise anything tonight, but I'm going to at least read up and write notes so that posting tomorrow will come quicker.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

Okay so I'm going up from the beginning of where I left off to now. I'll stop as I see things so they could have been answered or so as the pages go on. But for now this is some stuff I'm finding.

First of all in regards to the tornado that was Ika and Nero and the whole mess with them and Silver. I already stated my discomfort with their continuous stating of each other "knowing one another's play" and stating a town read on each h other without any actual information to support that. I was willing to put it to the side for a moment before, but now no. Now I'm not 100% sure on the seer claim at the moment. I do feel it was absolutely unwarranted and unnecessary to claim though. With the accusation against nero from both Ika and Silver that he "forced the claim"? Seriously what would have forced that? It was a bunch of bickering back and forth then a sudden claim. That is how I saw it. And then after a moment and being judged on his claim he basically dares anyone to cc. Which there was none except Nero's earlier (fakeclaim?). So if it is a ruse then I'd guess either there is a seer but they are choosing to stay low for now or there may not be that specific role in this game. (Since the claim I realized I need to read up on what roles are what and do what in werewolf because this would be my first werewolf game and I have little knowledge on the types of roles there are.)

Also I really like Ricastle ' post against SilverWolf's post who spoke about meta shouldn't be strictly followed due to the ability of it changing. Yet reading over it and what Ricastle pointed out was Ika acting very similar in his play when he was scum in that particular game. What was SilverWolf trying to prove with that post exactly?

In post 276, Ricastle wrote:
In post 219, SilverWolf wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64698 Scum

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64575 Town

Please be careful assuming you know someone's alignment based on meta as people can manipulate their meta.
Oh, so this post did happen.

I don't know what you were trying to prove here, 'cause all this shows is that ika's behaviour here matches his recorded scum meta with you. That'll be a scumread for him too then I think.

Another thing IAI points out a mistake in the VC and just addresses it, casually and in honest curiosity from my eyes. Then Ika jumps in and calls Nero scum for what was just a mistake with the VC? To me it felt as if he was trying a desperate escape to divert some attention towards a different direction.

In post 286, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero why can't you vote?

Twice now the mod has you listed as a no voter yet you had votes cast both times?

In post 287, ika wrote:
In post 287, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero why can't you vote?

Twice now the mod has you listed as a no voter yet you had votes cast both times?

hes scum. if you want to wagon that i can be happy to oblige. i could prob also get silver to join up

In post 338, ika wrote:no i encoaurage a seer to CC me

Now I had a fairly null read on both Silver and Ika earlier but I'm leaning scum - Ika and null - scum Silver. While Silver didn't lose his absolute mind like Ika seemed too he seemed to just sit back and try to help Ika but mostly just agreed with him and followed his votes mostly.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 456, Nero Cain wrote:i mean, ok sure. I'm willing to buy the "atleast 1 is town" thing but you came in and tried to throw shade my way and that doesn't seem real town to me.

What shade are you even talking about? Like do you really mean RC's telling everyone to slow down? While I didn't see a good enough reason to just stop everything, I don't see why that is casting shade against you. Unless I missed something? But if not I don't get why you'd think that is scummy. Like "Oh no I must kill Ika now or else. Why are you stopping me?"
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:51 am

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 576, JarJarDrinks wrote:just had a thought:

Silver and Ika said they have a Hydra together. Maybe they're both scum here and were using the hydra thread to discuss this game (basically illegal daytalk)?

It would make sense why they both had to be forced replaced. And it would give a reason to the claim earlier that it couldn't be do to two scum revealing roles to one another and making it less likely that was the reason for the replace.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:10 am

Post by TheBlueRose »

Possibly but if it would involve giving away hints towards the game I don't think the mod would let us know that specific information. The most we may get could just be that they broke the rules.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:13 am

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 562, Ricastle wrote:
In post 554, TheBlueRose wrote:What shade are you even talking about? Like do you really mean RC's telling everyone to slow down? While I didn't see a good enough reason to just stop everything, I don't see why that is casting shade against you. Unless I missed something? But if not I don't get why you'd think that is scummy. Like "Oh no I must kill Ika now or else. Why are you stopping me?"
He's referring to

I may have missed something, but I still don't see any attack towards him with it. It sounded like clarification to me is all. I mean I see that he was directing it at you and not RC, but if I am not understanding it right please correct me.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:26 am

Post by TheBlueRose »

Saw Nero's post and while it explained more I still don't get why you'd think it is throwing shade. Because he really didn't call you out till after you posted your responses. Then he called you out, but how were you reacting to it already if he hadn't said it yet?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 622, Zulfy wrote:ISO'd RC.
RC votes Ricastle for saying that RC is a bad town player (See me, I'm not very impressed by Ricastle's skill myself)
RC votes Ricastle (presumably) for the stuff Ricastle says on page 19, as he had his vote parked on the laughing anime gif person before that. I see that stuff as classic Ricastle but can see how RC would do that, he is RC.

No pings on RC.

When you say it is typical Ricastle, are you saying that is is typical town Ricastle or scum Ricastle?

In post 623, SnarkySnowman wrote:RC is most likely town I think.

What are you going off of that gives you this idea?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

I think we absolutely should wait out anyone coming back. The mod is doing their best to fill those positions and when they are we will get another look at that slot and see how the new person interacts with it. Until then there is no reason why we shouldn't continue the game and peruse other leads.

What do you think we would benifit from not doing anything until the slots are filled? The only one I can see is to waist time to get closer to the deadline.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 637, BlackStar wrote:VOTE: thebluerose This is based off of a gut feeling. I can't really explain it yet

Then I'd suggest you sit there and think of what that gut feeling might be and then we'lI see.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

How about this, if you'd had to put your finger on something what would that "off" thing possible be?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

Good some substance from you now at least. I like that. Now going back to my posts while it was an odd question don't you think it helped in regards to getting us out of RVS?

Also @Nero what do you see behind a counter wagon starting up?

@RadiantCowbells what is your input on this so far?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

Of course I've seen them. I wrote them. I know exactly what I've said and meant.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

Are they? Or is that just how I come off?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

@Nero No not at all just that I asked if you see it as a counter wagon what do you think BlackStar's motivation behind it is? To go after scum or to try and take pressure off the ABR wagon? Or other I suppose if there is another
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

I have my reasons for being very wary of both the ABR slot and the Ika slot. While I am awaiting for the slots to be filled so that we may continue pressure (hard to pressure someone who isn't there) I have no quarrel in throwing a vote up or the hammer down on either of them.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

Sorry everyone going to have to V/LA for about 2-3 days due to family loss. Will post as soon as I am able.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:00 am

Post by TheBlueRose »

Going into work today everyone so I'll be on tonight after to catch up and post.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

I'm sorry guys caught up a bit but today has been insane busy so I haven't had enough time to sit down and post. I promise tomorrow afyer work I'll be on point and ready to just sit down and play. I'm at least caught up with the three ring circus that has gone on recently.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”