NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by ika »

heres an easy one to do, why are you not voting right now?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Is that a null on Ricastle then ika?

Blackstar-my read on you is mostly gut at this point
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 224, ika wrote:
In post 223, BlackStar wrote:What exactly have I done that's scummy?

what have you done that is townie?

go look at your iso and tell me why i should even consider it null

I get scumread and lynched by the second day in almost every game and every single time (except the last game) I was town. I guess that means I'm doing something wrong as town. But you didn't actually answer my question. How have I been scummy?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by ika »

In post 226, SilverWolf wrote:Is that a null on Ricastle then ika?

Blackstar-my read on you is mostly gut at this point

oh i forgot about that i actualy wanted riscatlse to give a read on em right now it is null overall

In post 227, BlackStar wrote:
In post 224, ika wrote:
In post 223, BlackStar wrote:What exactly have I done that's scummy?

what have you done that is townie?

go look at your iso and tell me why i should even consider it null

I get scumread and lynched by the second day in almost every game and every single time (except the last game) I was town. I guess that means I'm doing something wrong as town. But you didn't actually answer my question. How have I been scummy?

i just ask again, what part of your iso has any town motivation, scum hunting, anythign that shows me that i should think you are town? you have dont nothign inherntly scummy but all your psot are fillery and do nothing
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by BlackStar »

@ika Okay, you want me to vote again?
VOTE: ika I think its weird that you're already so willing to trust in silverwolf. He hasn't proven himself as town but as soon as he said I seemed off you voted for me. Either you're scum partners or you're just an opportunist scum who used his post as a chance to start a wagon on a townie. Yes, I know that its not a wagon yet but that's what it looks like you're doing.

p-edit: That's how I always am...
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by ika »

she
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by ika »

silver is a she, do not get that wrong. i will get irate in an instant
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by ika »

its not wierd for me to turst her considering she knows every tell in the book that i haev and that i know most of hers as well
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by ika »

like your confound reasonins is weak as hell but it gave me a small town lean out of you

UNVOTE:

VOTE: nerocain

lets do here while i wait on others
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by ika »

you should read my post where i said i isoed you and i agree that you ahve done shit instead of jsu fabricating the false reason you are gving
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

xkfyu-Does the fact that you sheeped me on ika mean you think I'm town or was there something else you wanted to do with that vote?

I do have a slight townlean on you but I want this vote explained a little bit more.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 209, BlackStar wrote:To answer the question, I think that there's no way that scum would be as obvious about it as Almost seems to be, so he's probably town.

I would say 9 out of 10 times when a player offers to martyr, it's town. But it usually feels like it comes from frustrated town. Something is off about it here, like it just feels very calculated.

And @Almost. If you are town, please stop saying that we can lynch you or that we should leave you alone cause you're our "insurance policy" lynch. It's very anti-town. I can tell you right now, the last thing anyone should do is ignore you for the whole phase and then lynch you. Mislynching is bad for the town, even if it is VT. So that's the last thing you should want.

But I'll lay off you for now and see how u start acting when ur not being pressured.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:Almost50-As far as I'm concerned it looks like he is
either
just a panicking defeated town who is struggling to get himself together this game, giving off very anti-town vibes. Now I'm not doubting the fact he is scum, but I feel his play is a little over the top and dramatic for being scum. Yet, I can understand that if he is town why isn't he using his time to actual use. Sure defending himself and what not, but if he really thinks he is going to get lynched I'd think he'd at least put in some effort, no?

How did the word "either" get in there? Were you originally gonna give him a null read but changed ur mind?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 213, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:
Also I'm a little cautious of the Ika and Silver "sorting party" they have between each other. It could just be the fact they have played together a lot and just really friendly. I'm not to sure since I haven't played long enough to really make a bond like that on this site. But it does have me wary.

What makes you wary about this?

Also Keyser, many of the questions you have asked me are in my ISO.

It makes me wary due to the fact you two know each other well. Which is fine and all, but you both are sitting here reading each other just fine apperantly. Yet the rest of us are left here wondering how you two came up with a town read on each other. You two might understand each others play, but that doesn't mean we do.

So right now my question is what is it that has you both calling each other out as town?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 237, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:Almost50-As far as I'm concerned it looks like he is
either
just a panicking defeated town who is struggling to get himself together this game, giving off very anti-town vibes. Now I'm not doubting the fact he is scum, but I feel his play is a little over the top and dramatic for being scum. Yet, I can understand that if he is town why isn't he using his time to actual use. Sure defending himself and what not, but if he really thinks he is going to get lynched I'd think he'd at least put in some effort, no?

How did the word "either" get in there? Were you originally gonna give him a null read but changed ur mind?

No I think he is anti-town, but town none the less. Sorry my words got jumbled up when I typed. It was supposed to be one sentence, but it got all screwy in the end. It was to basically state how I believe him to be town, but I haven't completely ruled out that he could be flailing scum.

Sorry I used my phone exclusively to play mafia which tends to lead to typos and screwy sentences >.<
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

Also VOTE: Ricastle I want to hear from him and for him to answer my question.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by ika »

In post 238, TheBlueRose wrote:
Also I'm a little cautious of the Ika and Silver "sorting party" they have between each other. It could just be the fact they have played together a lot and just really friendly. I'm not to sure since I haven't played long enough to really make a bond like that on this site. But it does have me wary.

It makes me wary due to the fact you two know each other well. Which is fine and all, but you both are sitting here reading each other just fine apperantly. Yet the rest of us are left here wondering how you two came up with a town read on each other. You two might understand each others play, but that doesn't mean we do.

So right now my question is what is it that has you both calling each other out as town?

i really dont have any way to describe it besides intuition and guts... i mean maybe silver can explain it better but i really dont know how to expalin it
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 241, ika wrote:
In post 238, TheBlueRose wrote:

i really dont have any way to describe it besides intuition and guts... i mean maybe silver can explain it better but i really dont know how to expalin it

I'm not even sure why this is an issue. I've already explained it. We have a hydra together, we've played together a lot, we are friends, so it is very easy for us to read each other.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by ika »

hi silver! do you want to go isoing and flesh out reads more?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

It is less of an issue and more just the fact I desired a little insight. Just wondering if you two are so sure if you could convince more then just yourselves of that fact is all.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

My bad for double post xD my phone went a little fritzy on me
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 228, ika wrote:
oh i forgot about that i actualy wanted riscatlse to give a read on em right now it is null overall
Null. You're more cheerful than I've ever seen you, which is obviously due to the presence of Silver, which then leads me to question wether your activity means anything in regards to your alignment. The one thing I want here is what I said before - detailed scum meta of you from Silver. I'm not at all willing to trust her or you until I'm able to see what she's seeing.

In post 240, TheBlueRose wrote:Also VOTE: Ricastle I want to hear from him and for him to answer my question.
Your question was boring, also I never noticed it until now - probably because it was boring.

I'll get to ISOing and making reads later. This game kicked off without me so I'm a little lost at the moment, and don't have much to say other than what I have already.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

My current reads (subject to change at any given moment as the game goes on):

1. Veegee : 0 posts. RED ALERT
2. Zulfy : 8 posts. Very weak town lean. post # was a town-motivated tip, but nothing else.
3. Keyser Söze : 23 posts. Mild town vibes. Sensible, calm and nothing fishy thus far.
4. Nero Cain : 3 posts. Null read.
5. I Am Innocent : 2 posts. Scum lean. Never posted outside the RVS phase.
6. Scarycereal : 0 posts. RED ALERT
7. SnarkySnowman : 7 posts. Null read.
8. BeBopReBop RhubarbPie : 4 posts. Very weak town lean. Being wary of me is only natural.
9. JarJarDrinks : 31 posts. Leaning town. Active, argumentative & persistent.
a. Ricastle : 7 posts. Null read. Obscure style of play for me at this time.
b. Xkfyu : 28 posts. Leaning town. Sounds consistent and perceptive, although somewhat preserved & conservative of his thoughts.
c. TheBlueRose : 12 posts. Null read.
d. Golden Robster : 11 posts. Initially had them as leaning town, but the PR hunting doesn't look good. Null for now.
e. BlackStar : 14 posts. Null read. Still -more or less- going with the crowd.
f. ika : 34 posts. Leaning town. Linking with SilverWolf is dangerous. If one flips the other follows.
g. SilverWolf : 21 posts. See above.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:18 am

Post by BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie »

Except that I soft defended you. Its getting to the point where I should hop in with a big post, but there's not much content other than the bickering over almost's play. I write up some notes after my job interview tomorrow (wish me luck!). Right now its 3 am and I'm heading to sleep.

In post 151, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 145, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Next, almost50. Read his meta before digging too deep into this. I'm not going to attempt to read him day 1 after defending him last game only to find out he was scum, but this sort of play seems normal for him.

Have you seen his town meta?

Only a little of what I read of his town game on this site. I haven't bothered with his off site games.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:ika

I'm joining this wagon until I feel like killing someone else.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”