Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2390 (isolation #400) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'd rather you guys lynch me over Gerry with that claimed JOAT. That's testable and an investigative should just target him. If it comes back as innocent, then you get a JOAT on your side, guilty, insta lynch Gerry.

Killing me just gets rid of the bulletproofs and saves Yoshi from having to find a replacement to sit through 96 pages of this.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2395 (isolation #401) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: TwoInAMiillion
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2413 (isolation #402) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

No reason to vote Eddie, Creature. The Nero/Eddie situation can be dealt with later due to Eddie's vig claim.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2450 (isolation #403) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

rather not compromise on an inactive player.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2452 (isolation #404) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2451, Mulch wrote:I think Gerrygoat is actually scum. Not claiming the stuff about the JOAT is bullshit.

VOTE: Gerrygoat
I disagree about that. If I was joat in his situation as town, I'd let people lynch me out of pure spite.

That being said, I don't know if he fake claimed or not, but I figure if he's town or scum will come out eventually due to the claim. If he does end up being town, it's worth keeping alive.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2656 (isolation #405) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2655, Mulch wrote:Nero town by meta. Can you please vote GR

explain what the meta is please, because I've played with both Town and Scum Nero and I'm not following how this is town by meta. So which part of his play is town by meta?

Not voting GR day 1 for inactivity. Completely pointless and NAI.

Two is scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2657 (isolation #406) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 24, TwoInAMillion wrote:Why do you think claiming mason on day 1 is a smart pro town move?
This comes from scum. How is it pro scum? There's no reason to ask this. Not really pro town for doing that, but it's a pointless question for the sake of asking a question.

In post 28, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 26, Mulch wrote:
In post 24, TwoInAMillion wrote:Why do you think claiming mason on day 1 is a smart pro town move?
It probably wasn't, but I wanted to spend a game for once not scumread
Well you were scum in the mini normal and the large normal so I would consider it astronomical odds for you to get scum again so quickly.

Gambler's fallacy and a cheap way to town read someone, especially after they've already stated another reason prior to this for town reading the slot, albeit another crap one.

In post 31, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 29, Nero Cain wrote:
98% of the time scum will not shoot a claimed mason since a mason is not really a threat until LYLO and they can use the "this guy and this guy are scum" paranoia.
I'm pretty sure you and Mulch are town at this point, but I've been wrong before.
I don't care if both of you end up actually flipping town, this is horrible, especially for the experience level of two.

In post 44, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 41, Mulch wrote:
In post 40, TwoInAMillion wrote:So if most people don't think you could be scum will mafia shoot you?
What?
Nero said mafia don't shoot claimed masons if town think they could be scum. What if town 5hink the claimed masons are town?

what even is this?

In post 54, TwoInAMillion wrote:Scum mulch is not this self aware this early on. He tries to play cool as scum.

Two decided he was going to town read Mulch through multiple different reasons. If Mulch gets pocketed by this slot, that is hilarious.

In post 548, TwoInAMillion wrote:I would not say I am confident in my townread on Mulch, but I am somewhat confiedent.

Then there is this fuckery of a post after everything had already been stated.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2658 (isolation #407) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 20, TwoInAMillion wrote:Unless it's a joke claim*shrug*
Also, I'm never following any wagon if a case isn't being made. "He's scum" isn't a case. "he's scum and here's why...{then explain why instead of having a bracketed insert.}"

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2659 (isolation #408) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1387, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: osuka
In post 1682, TwoInAMillion wrote:Osuka is not town if there's someone that she's more sure of being town than himself.

K, you stated here that Osuka should be seen as the most town person here, yet you voted him right before, which means that should absolutely not be the case.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2660 (isolation #409) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1801, TwoInAMillion wrote:Boon are you claiming bulletproof?
In post 1806, TwoInAMillion wrote:That seems a very unlikely role. I think it's worth a lynch.
In post 1813, TwoInAMillion wrote:I know what it does. I just think it's a convenient scum claim.
In post 1844, TwoInAMillion wrote:You do seem more interested in your meta than actually catching scum, I'll give you that.
In post 2029, TwoInAMillion wrote:Right now I'm not listening to Mulch or Boon they are just trying to intimidate people more than anything.
In post 2046, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2032, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2029, TwoInAMillion wrote:Right now I'm not listening to Mulch or Boon they are just trying to intimidate people more than anything.
And this is incredibly scummy right here. This is NAI at best, as we've stated how frustrated we both are with this town. If anything this makes us even townier.
I think the town is way more frustrated with you and Mulch than you are with them.
So these all show that Two isn't even attempting to read the thread, yet still want to seem like they are doing something. At this point in the game, I had a read out on literally every single person in the game. "Unlikely role" when I was the first claim out here, and then stated as a "convenient scum claim", when again, I was the first claim out.

Two states that they aren't going to be listening to Mulch or myself because we're just trying to intimidate and not because they think I'm scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2661 (isolation #410) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2126, TwoInAMillion wrote:I had a hard town read on Mulch last game and he ended up being scum. Now I know better.

Remember how hard Two was pushing Mulch for being Town when it was convenient for him to? Now look at what he said.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2662 (isolation #411) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2141, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2131, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2126, TwoInAMillion wrote:I had a hard town read on Mulch last game and he ended up being scum. Now I know better.
So you can hard scum read him and he'll end up being town this game?
I am not hard scum reading him. I am nuetral on him.
Yep. Even though you were pretty damn confident of the townMulch earlier.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2663 (isolation #412) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2222, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2218, MarioManiac4 wrote:Because Scum!Creature is incredibly apathetic and never posts content. This is 100% not his scum game. If you disagree, prove me wrong.
I'm not sure one way or the other. I think it's a little early to be calling anyone 100% town.
I go back to the earlier posts I quoted...-.-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2664 (isolation #413) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2235, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm not above lynching a lurker in the absence of a better option.
In post 2238, TwoInAMillion wrote:Not really, we seem to have a pretty active player base which is good in general, and there is no clear cut scum imho.
In post 2280, TwoInAMillion wrote:It it just me or is it doubtful that gerry v. osaka is tvt?
In post 2282, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm not sure on either of you but it's pretty clear we need to lynch one of you.
These show that Two is open to lynching multiple people, along with the excessive amounts of separate wagons that he has been on. I bolded the quote below which he was pushing as scummy, yet is essentially doing the same thing. I'll quote showings of all the people who he is willing to lynch soon.
In post 1276, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1275, Nero Cain wrote:
@ 2mil
that's simply not how town thinks. Town goes "hey all this ppl are scummy" If anything, a high # of town reads and a small scumlist is from scum. I think you could easily be scum here.

@osuka
boon is likely scum and if not I would be that much stock in his reads anyway.
That's rediculous, it's one thing to be suspicious of everyone,
it's another thing to want to lynch over half the players.
If you want to correctly figure the game out, you need to know who is town, and who is scum, not just say everyone is scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2665 (isolation #414) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2449, TwoInAMillion wrote:Let's take predictions on if gerry flips town or scum. I vote scum. He doesn't seem to be putting up much resistance which sounds like scum not wanting to scumpaint their buddies.
In post 2530, TwoInAMillion wrote:Wow I get omgus ed by Gerry. Shocker.
In post 2535, TwoInAMillion wrote:I didn't misrep him. If anything he is the suspect one for not inquiring about my intentions and assuming. Taking a second rather than a minute or no time for responding to a claim is not scummy.

He's playing the "I'm scum, whaddya gonna do about it?" game. He's essentially scum claiming to Gerry, but nobody else can see it without knowing Gerry's alignnment. I do this kind of thing as scum.

He's going to get an annoying amount of defense too, even though Two is scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2668 (isolation #415) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2666, osuka wrote:i'm honestly down to lynch twim but for the record that's still a compromise lynch for me. I'd love it if everyone would just

VOTE: gerryoat
VOTE: gerryoatVOTE: gerryoatVOTE: gerryoatVOTE: gerryoatVOTE: gerryoatVOTE: gerryoatVOTE: gerryoatVOTE: gerryoat
I'm not compromising crap with Two. This is scum. gerryoat is mislynch bait, and Gerryoat's claim can completely be tested, which is why he's more likely to flip town.

Even if he's fake claiming it is 200% better to just let it go another day at the least. He has no choice now but to claim his actions at the beginning of each day, and he easily can get caught out if he's lying. Absolutely zero reason to lynch him today.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2669 (isolation #416) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2667, osuka wrote:also let the record state that I got two trips ending in "666" and that if i die tonight gerry is confscum
I'd actually state the opposite. Why would Gerry kill you if he was in a 1v1 with you earlier? More likely if Gerry wasn't scum you'd die.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2670 (isolation #417) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2650, Nero Cain wrote:k then who is scum on the wagon then?
It's Two and likely at least one other considering Gerry claimed Joat. even if Gerry was scum, I'd bet on two being on him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2671 (isolation #418) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

There are so many possibilities to prove Gerry's alignment either way, and you fucks are trying to avoid that.

If there's a tracker, track him.

If there's a town JK/RB, sure, target him and see what he says.

If there's a rolecop, rolecop him.

If there's a cop, cop him.

There are SO MANY OPTIONS TO CONFIRM GERRY OR NOT. Get the hell off him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2672 (isolation #419) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

IF THERE IS SOMEONE WITH A WEAK MODIFIER OUT THERE, TARGET GERRY TONIGHT. Don't tell us you're weak toDay, though. If you die, that is strong enough reason to actually lynch Gerry unlike today.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2673 (isolation #420) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, GR's been less active site wide, so it's incredibly NAI. Absolutely no point to lynch a lurker today after the day we've had.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2675 (isolation #421) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2674, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2670, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2650, Nero Cain wrote:k then who is scum on the wagon then?
It's Two and likely at least one other considering Gerry claimed Joat. even if Gerry was scum, I'd bet on two being on him.
sorta odd that you throw doubt on Mulch's town meta read of me and then proceed to talk about 2iam being scum on the wagon but now me. Thou you DID say there were two so you can use your "there's another scum!" on anyone you please. :igmeou:
No, I'm basically just playing very passive aggressively against Mulch's nonexistent cases every game, and will continue until he starts making cases on people rather than just stating town/scum. Has nothing to do with you.

Do you think there's only one scum on the gerry wagon regardless of alignment at this point?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2685 (isolation #422) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

To be fair, I think Two has been doing things. Just extremely scummy things. We just have a lot of players who are overly active, so to say they aren't doing things just because they aren't overly active is unfair.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2852 (isolation #423) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Your 2841 was perfect for a case.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2854 (isolation #424) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Until yesterday, Or possibly today even, I was within 10 posts of Mulch, so that should be NAI, albeit stretching. Would be willing to bring it up post game as a reason in hindsight, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2896 (isolation #425) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If you want to go, you can go.

I personally don't think you played poorly considering it was Day 1. Especially the last few pages were great.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2899 (isolation #426) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You don't have to be correct, either. Everyone feels that they have to be the one to get everything right, when really, you don't. Just have to help lead people that direction, and hope they lead you in the right direction. Nobody should be 100% confirmed on what a scum team is day 1, and if they happen to get it right Day 1, it's dumb luck that doesn't even matter really, because knowing the scum team is entirely different than catching the scum team.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2901 (isolation #427) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Honestly, it sucks, but if Mulch replaces, I am never going to lynch that slot after today and will treat it as locktown. If it's scum, then the games compromised. Hell, with me considering it locktown, the game is already compromised.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2902 (isolation #428) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't see what's so rough about this game, either. It's day 1, and Mulch is coming off as transparent town. I think that's a good place to be in. Problem is people are trying to gamesolve without information and getting upset that we don't have information. Means we need a lynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2903 (isolation #429) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

This is why I'm against long days early game. It really doesn't even matter too much who you lynch Day 1. 30 pages is good enough for me during Day 1. It's why I'll hammer without intent that early in a game. Anything after that it just gets all muddied.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2906 (isolation #430) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I think it's dumb to replace out after people are voting you. Like it ruins the game regardless of alignment. Use it to find scum and reset reads.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2908 (isolation #431) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2904, Mulch wrote:I would stay but it's seriously affecting me irl and no other game has ever lol
It's because scum pushed you. If you're town reading people who were triggering you, you're wrong about them likely.

When i'm scum, getting people worked up is my favorite thing because it makes them self vote. And it doesn't take much. Just have to do a little jab in the side every now and then, and then eventually people won't take the person seriously.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2909 (isolation #432) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2907, MarioManiac4 wrote:Let's just all vote game replacement and get a free twoday break from this game.
We're this far into Day 1, let's at least not lynch a lurker.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2911 (isolation #433) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, I don't care who we lynch at this point, but somebody's that had some kind of presence Day 1

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2913 (isolation #434) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

A compromise on a lurker lynch means scum is happy with where this game is right now. GR should be off the table.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2914 (isolation #435) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm death tunneling tomorrow anyone who is voting GR today.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2916 (isolation #436) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You think today was hard to keep up with? I'm pissed now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2917 (isolation #437) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2915, MarioManiac4 wrote:GR has done nothing useful. It's not like there are no interactions. I have no interest in pushing deadline because people wanted a wagon on someone active and it didn't work.
He's been inactive site wide.

Lynching GR for doing nothing useful is the laziest thing ever.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2919 (isolation #438) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like that's exactly what scum want. To lynch someone who isn't affecting the game. Scum don't want this to be affected.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2921 (isolation #439) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2918, MarioManiac4 wrote:I didn't particularly like think that and I don't think it was something expressed in the thread.
The inactive site wide? It is. He's Vedith. Lurking out and doing nothing isn't AI.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2922 (isolation #440) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

So? He is now, site wide. Why the hell does it matter if he wasn't always? If anything that shows promise that when he comes back he'll be active again.

EVEN MORE OF A REASON TO LEAVE HIM ALIVE.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2924 (isolation #441) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Sorry, I'm sick of crap town choosing horrible compromise lynches because nothing else goes through.

Compromise lynches are never good.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2925 (isolation #442) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Kid - go back and look. I fucking faught the Excession lynch a lot.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2926 (isolation #443) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I also faught lynching of Assemble and Massive.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2928 (isolation #444) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Because they were all being pushed for lack of activity when it is literally NAI from all of them.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2929 (isolation #445) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Kidamn

That I can deal with.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2931 (isolation #446) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I think GR slot is town. So I disagree with that last comment.

Ignition fresh out da kitchen came off as townie to me, and I like to think I'd be able to read GR correctly once he gets in this game to further the town read on him, or cut the town read out. I hate when town gives scum an excuse for being on the wagon of "oh, he was scummy and wasn't doing anything." Literally the worst.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2933 (isolation #447) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2930, Mulch wrote:I've been policy lynched more times than you can imagine, trust me I'm not replacing out cause of votes lol
Honestly, I don't think the lynches you are talking about are PL. it's because you self destruct. I'd take advantage of that fact if I were scum against you. Gets into a place where it just becomes better to lynch you because if you are scum and there's a good chance of you flipping it, but there's like a 30% chance of you flipping town, it still becomes worth it, and scum should take advantage of that kind of thing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2934 (isolation #448) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

That means you were agreeing with me.

Would you vote Two? Because Two is scum, full stop.

VOTE: TwoInAMillion

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2935 (isolation #449) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, you self vote/self hammer, and that makes it not a PL. I feel like people should lynch people that do that because in general, if they don't, scum can just get away with doing it to look townie.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2937 (isolation #450) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It's not. Mulch is town. This is like Mulch town to a T, even with the wagon being built up on him and him going on a crazy post rampage. I think I stated that this would happen waaaaaay earlier in the game. I'll look it up later. I think it was around page 50 that I stated Mulch would get ring up like this.

Two is the best lynch. Scummy as hell. Not good content. Been decently active. Hasn't done much. If town, absolutely isn't going to help out anyways. Nobody straight up town reads Two, and if they do, they're scum claiming. Two contradicts himself, as I spent a page pointing out. Two has fabricated town reads that were caught out to be not true as posted earlier. Willing to lynch basically half the player list after stating that was scummy. Tries to keep everyone open for lynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2946 (isolation #451) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2938, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2913, Boonskiies wrote:A compromise on a lurker lynch means scum is happy with where this game is right now. GR should be off the table.
that's why you should vote assemble and not gr
I've stated why Assemble is town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2947 (isolation #452) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2939, Eddie Cane wrote:I town read two
Explain, please, because there are people who think otherwise. If you think Two is town, try to convince us that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2948 (isolation #453) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

That was one of my biggest things I've done this game was explain why the Assemble wagon was bad. Then it transitioned to Gerry, who there is no reason to also lynch Gerry today.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2952 (isolation #454) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2949, Eddie Cane wrote:and you're wromg
Because I've backed up my thoughts behind it, and obviously the explained reads are wrong, not the "oh they town" reads. Makes sense.

Yeah, so didn't convince me, so I'm going to continue pushing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2953 (isolation #455) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2950, Eddie Cane wrote:two is being scumread for being a dumbass. tonally, he's a dumbass. tonally, he's town. dumbass =/= scum.

So you're saying if he was scum, he wouldn't be? Not sure how those correlate.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2954 (isolation #456) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

tonally, he is not town. This is much different than his other games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2956 (isolation #457) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I've spent multiple pages in casing Two, and none of them involved Two being "a dumbass". I personally don't think he is. He's just scum, and pushing a scum narrative.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2959 (isolation #458) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Except he's not the same. I just stated that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2960 (isolation #459) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2954, Boonskiies wrote:tonally, he is not town. This is much different than his other games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2962 (isolation #460) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, you're wrong. You generally are in the early game when you aren't as caught up. I don't know why you're being stubborn aimlessly on that. It's not a bad thing to be wrong this early.

I'm not wrong on Two. I could have been wrong on everyone else prior to this, but I'm not wrong on Two.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2963 (isolation #461) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2961, Eddie Cane wrote:how is this much different
The confidence. The appearing to try and do something. The strong stances. How is this not much different? The higher amount of activity. They are all still one liners, sure, but that is NAI, not town or scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2965 (isolation #462) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Two doesn't back up his stances, sure, but when he says them, they are MUCH bolder than they've ever been with him. He's not playing poorly, I want to state that. But he is much different than before.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2966 (isolation #463) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2964, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2962, Boonskiies wrote:Like, you're wrong. You generally are in the early game when you aren't as caught up. I don't know why you're being stubborn aimlessly on that. It's not a bad thing to be wrong this early.

I'm not wrong on Two. I could have been wrong on everyone else prior to this, but I'm not wrong on Two.
because I can tell when somethings a mislynch and this is that. I also don't give enough fucks about this game, so whatever, do what you want.
So can I....

And Assemble and Gerry are like that, and GR's a crap lynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2968 (isolation #464) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Two is not a mislynch. He doesn't have NEARLY enough support for this to seem like a mislynch, so the only way I feel you can possibly think that is if you are scum too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2970 (isolation #465) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2967, Eddie Cane wrote:he's gaining experience and he's always been an overconfident little shit, he tried to setup spec in his first game, you were there for that. he's learning how the site acts and I don't think thst makes him scum
No, but his fabrications do.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2971 (isolation #466) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

His vote patterns do.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2975 (isolation #467) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Good, because I just stated you're likely scum with him, so that's generally a good thing.

Also, it's funny, because if I get targeted, and you guys lynch me, I prove your last statement of "I can tell when something's a mislynch" wrong, so now it's a win-win for me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2976 (isolation #468) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2974, Eddie Cane wrote:if the game turns out to he multiball he's definitely scum tho cause 2832 makes 0 sense
meh, scum read on you diminished. No Third Degree Boon coming like I thought it was.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2977 (isolation #469) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2974, Eddie Cane wrote:if the game turns out to he multiball he's definitely scum tho cause 2832 makes 0 sense
Even if it doesn't, it makes zero sense. He's scum trying to act like he's putting out info. He's getting in personal 1v1's instead of actual 1v1's because it comes off as him doing something.

No town person would say this feels like multiball. You can state that we don't know if it's multiball or not.

Also, setup spec wise, I'm conf town if this ends up being multiball.

It makes sense why scum, new scum even moreso, would say this feels like multiball to feign confusion and to actively try and scum hunt the other team if there is one.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2994 (isolation #470) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1806, TwoInAMillion wrote:That seems a very unlikely role. I think it's worth a lynch.
In post 1813, TwoInAMillion wrote:I know what it does. I just think it's a convenient scum claim.

This isn't how a full vig thinks in response to a BP enabler claim.

If someone thinks the game is multiball, and they are a vigilante, that means they can only expect a lot of kills, which means this is a flat out lie of thinking my role is an "unlikely role", especially considering I was the first person this game to claim.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2995 (isolation #471) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

explain this reasoning, Two.

I'm willing to lynch elsewhere for the day because of this news, I guess, but if I die tonight, then Two is basically conf scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2996 (isolation #472) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Eh, I'm a pretty good scum kill right now, I guess, so not conf town, but this is a high kill game regardless.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2998 (isolation #473) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, Gerry also could be confirmable, and Two pushed Gerry.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3000 (isolation #474) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2999, TwoInAMillion wrote:Everyone needs to invite or I will be quocklynched.
You won't be quicklynched. You need to explain your actions and why your role doesn't mash up with your prior thoughts.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3001 (isolation #475) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2987, TwoInAMillion wrote:What's the votecount?
Shows he was just waiting until he had to to try and survive.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3003 (isolation #476) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2992, TwoInAMillion wrote:Didn't want to claim bit with probable multiball there are more scum probably and I don't want to be quicklynched.

@Nero - This is what you were accusing me of earlier, except this time it's actually happening. It was like one of your, if not the, biggest case you had on me, even though I was stating to never assume either is correct.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3004 (isolation #477) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, he's telling people to invite instead of looking for scum on his wagon and whatnot, which shows he's not interested in that. He is textbook scum. Everything about his play is scum today, especially for a first time scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3005 (isolation #478) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

The Vig claim was even strong scum play, except he stated "gets to kill every night" which is redundant with his claim in town vigilante with no modifier, which also shows that it's fabricated.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3006 (isolation #479) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vigilante is such an easy fake claim for scum that likely wasn't making it to end game because it prolongs their death. Even if it's just a day or two. If no kill shows up, there's always that "I was roleblocked or protected"

Also, if it is actually multi ball, there's going to be multiple kills anyways, there's the WIFOM defense of oh, it's just one scum team, and then Two can just claim Two's team's kill. Which actually gives that team safety in who's killing.

Also, there's the potential to out an actual vigilante/fuck over a SK, especially if it's just one scum team.

So many possible WIFOM defenses and fake proving capabilities.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3011 (isolation #480) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

thats not the issue, Gerry. He can safely claim vigilante as scum and get away with it. Vigilante is one of the claims I always bring up for potential new scum player and to claim. It's so easy for scum to manipulate it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3012 (isolation #481) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3009, Flairs wrote:- alright sorry I'm going to quickly UNVOTE: TwoInAMillion just so no one accidentally hammers because it's been a while since the last vote count and I want to hear what he has to say
- on the chance that TWIAM ends up flipping town Boon might end up being scum

PEDIT: oh nevermind gerry did it
This is wrong. If anything Two flipping town pushes me as even more lock town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3014 (isolation #482) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3013, gerryoat wrote:who cares if he can do it as scum. we give him a leash and he shoots in our pool. if it IS multiball he can hit other scum
That was my point exactly. It literally doesn't matter if we can leash it or not, they can still WIFOM defend out of it and not give us what we want. If anything, that gives them more protection because they can save people easier by saying they'll shoot there, and we have no way of knowing whether or not that's town or scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3015 (isolation #483) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

EVeryone has been stating that you can leash a SK/scum lately, and that's just absolutely wrong. You can only leash them if they let you leash them, as long as it benefits them.

You wouldn't try and leash a wild tiger if it saved you from an attacking boar; you'd know it only did it to feed itself.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3017 (isolation #484) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2994, Boonskiies wrote:

This isn't how a full vig thinks in response to a BP enabler claim.

If someone thinks the game is multiball, and they are a vigilante, that means they can only expect a lot of kills, which means this is a flat out lie of thinking my role is an "unlikely role", especially considering I was the first person this game to claim.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3018 (isolation #485) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3016, TwoInAMillion wrote:Yes I will do a pool if I get to choose 3 of 6 players that are in the pool of players choosing.
^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3019 (isolation #486) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also notice how Two has failed to respond to me twice now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3021 (isolation #487) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I am slowly becoming more and more conf town, and now scum is in a position where I could be confirmed town by tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3024 (isolation #488) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3020, Flairs wrote:@Boon How does it make you even more lock town?

You're adding further evidence and examples to why someone who has claimed a PR is scum. I could see a scum you pushing it because you're confident that you'll be able to see the lynch through and it wouldn't be that hard for a scum you to push it off as getting upset or something because you were so passionate if he flips town
I was the first person to claim this game. Because of this, his words do not line up with his role.

No matter what, a Two lynch will confirm me as town. Unless you guys think I'm scum with Two.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3025 (isolation #489) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3022, Flairs wrote:But how would Two flipping town make you lock town
I would have had no way of knowing bp enabler was a good claim as scum or not, and a Vig further proves my role.

Also, if multiple BP roles flip or come up, I'm also lock town.

If multiball is confirmed, I'm also locktown because of balance reasons.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3026 (isolation #490) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Sure, you are essentially correct in that I won't be completely conf town, but I will 100% become conf town this game after a few flips and more claims come out, specifically the BP's, but that shouldn't be outed yet.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3028 (isolation #491) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If it's single scum team, and two flips scum, I'm conf town unless you think Two and I are scum together.

If it's confirmed multiball from Two's flip, I'm confirmed town through multiball.

Town Vig/bp SK also confirms me as town due to high killing and my inability to have known that from a scum perspective.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3029 (isolation #492) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3027, TwoInAMillion wrote:I think it's way to early in the game to talk about anyone being conftown or confscum without night results.
Not when it's accurate. I have been modkilled before for becoming so undeniably town even though people were pushing otherwise.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3030 (isolation #493) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, it's not a possibility, it's a fact that if I'm alive later in the game, I will be conf town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3032 (isolation #494) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like there's actually not even a reason to argue against me. If town, people can literally just wait and see instead of trying to actively discredit it here and now.

I'm a reaction test player; I know that people aren't going to take my word for it just yet. I wanted to see the people who would try and discredit it before it happened.

And whaddya know, Two is right there.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3037 (isolation #495) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3031, Creature wrote:Okay, we already outed enough PRs just to lynch scum!GR.
No. If Two lives and is town, he shoots GR or Assemble. Not lynching a NAI inactive player.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3042 (isolation #496) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3035, Creature wrote:Heh, not fan of that vigpool.
He said those three are the people who can give him a Vig pool, which are three people not even lynching him, so that's a crap statement by him there.

If he is getting leashed, he's getting leashed by people that the people accepting not to lynch are with, not the opposite.

I will be replacing out of this game if any idiotic stuff goes down at Day end. Would be my second replace out in two years.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3044 (isolation #497) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3043, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 3035, Creature wrote:Heh, not fan of that vigpool.
That's not the vigpool, that's the people giving me the vigpool.
Yeah, if we're leasing you, they aren't the ones to leash you. Because Nero/Kid should be on the potential Vig pool, but I would take them out to compromise.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3045 (isolation #498) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And anyone who puts me on a Vig pool is lock scum since I'm confirmable and with my role.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3061 (isolation #499) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, but I claimed FIRST, before any flips. As a vig, that should have made sense. As multiball, that should have made sense. The more likely that BP roles exist, the more likely the bp enabler, and considering it happened way earlier, is an absolute horrible scum claim. Like even if I was scum, I would state that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3062 (isolation #500) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Gerry, Two was saying you were basically conf scum early because Osuka and you "had to be" TvS, and now he's not pushing Osuka either.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3063 (isolation #501) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3051, TwoInAMillion wrote:it wasn't the bulletproof part I wasn't buying, it was the enabler.

I was an actual enabler in a previous game(with Boon I might add) and my claim was constantly questioned on the basis of the role. So it makes sense that Boon could have picked it up as a good fake claim if he heard it in our previous game.
Why would I do this in a game that multiple of the same people were in?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3064 (isolation #502) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3051, TwoInAMillion wrote:it wasn't the bulletproof part I wasn't buying, it was the enabler.

I was an actual enabler in a previous game(with Boon I might add) and my claim was constantly questioned on the basis of the role. So it makes sense that Boon could have picked it up as a good fake claim if he heard it in our previous game.
This is actually a scum claim.

He's upset my enabler isn't getting as constantly questioned as his was.

Also, he stated I saw it in another game, where he was getting questioned often, why would it be convenient?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3072 (isolation #503) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Nero, Kid, and Mulch is who he'd be listening too.

Mulch he was just pushing as not being town not too long ago. Look through the trajectory of Mulch in his ISO. It's not coming from town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3073 (isolation #504) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3052, Creature wrote:
In post 3050, gerryoat wrote:but a vig should believe there could be a BP, no?
Not necessarily.

Town BP to counter vigilante doesn't make much sense. Scum BP I can understand, but it's heh.
With a BP enabler claim in the beginning of the game with no prior info, yes, a Vig should think there's bp in this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3075 (isolation #505) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3074, gerryoat wrote:Take out Nero and add someone else and I can live with it
Those aren't the people he's trying to shoot. It's who he wants to tell him who to shoot.

Regardless actually, yeah, take out Nero from that and I'm more fine with it, technically speaking.

Two is scum, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3222 (isolation #506) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

eh, I'll be conf town sooner or later.

Gerry, what was your action?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3223 (isolation #507) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Two - Shoot me Night 3. Gets rid of anybody's paranoia on my slot, and let's the BP keep their bp for tonight and tomorrow night.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3224 (isolation #508) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Actually, Una's hard casing me early game (on FlavorLeaf) as traitor should help people see me as town. That's not how you play traitor to your partners.

I also told everyone in this damn game that Una wasn't obv town like people were stating. -.-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3225 (isolation #509) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

one of Osuka or Mario are probably scum. I'm not as sure on Mario because I'm town reading him through play, but he'd be capable of that as scum. Someone should check him at night with some night actions.

VOTE: Osuka

Fits in with everything, plus with Gerry town, and Tiam likely town, potential for a SK, though.

Nero's probably town due to the flips mixed in with wagons.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3226 (isolation #510) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

actually, GR's iso makes me feel Mario town. Good.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3227 (isolation #511) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1498, UnaBombaH wrote:I'd say lynching in Mulch/Mario/osuka/Nero/Boon is stupid.
One of them is likely scum, yes, but we will figure that out 100% surely in the coming days.

For now we can use their content to solve other players.
I think it's kind of funny that Osuka got put in with these group of players, especially shortly after stating Osuka was 100% town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3228 (isolation #512) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm going to look back on one of the earlier wagons. I think some scum theatre might have been going on.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3229 (isolation #513) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 453, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 410, Flavor Leaf wrote:I actually am okay with the Mary vote.if you think una's town, I'm willing to trust your read on that for the day. Dunker or Mary for me.
Why Dunk? He's pretty null for me
In post 427, osuka wrote:@wallposter: una is obvtown because meta
Talk to me on this? Can you give a bit more detail without the whole meta
In post 437, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 130, Mary Saotome wrote:I Mary have graced this thread and will now read I know you've been waiting for me but be calm.
In post 152, Mary Saotome wrote:VOTE: flavorleaf
Can't argue with that
going to read
but Mulch can you try to make your posts longer? you have 1/3rd of the thread it makes it harder to read.
these just felt kinda stall-y, idk.
In post 323, Mary Saotome wrote:Are you saying that the mario wagon isn't "Doing things." Can you tell me the dif between what you're doing with the flavor wagon vs the Mario wagon?
and this is just kinda dumb. Like I was pushing Flavor for ~reasons~ and me knowing what I'm doing has absolutely nothing to do with the Mario wagon and this whole thing feels like she's playing mediator between me and Dave.
I guess they were gonna stallish posts because I was gonna read then went and did other things but I don't get why the whole stall thing is scummy to you. Where does Dave come into the question I'm just questioning you because of what I stated in my other post
In post 449, Nero Cain wrote:you mean I'm really not a mason?!?
Yes you are partner we're just doing that little distance thing remember? :wink:
In post 455, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 454, osuka wrote:
In post 453, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 427, osuka wrote:@wallposter: una is obvtown because meta
Talk to me on this? Can you give a bit more detail without the whole meta
No I can't

You're asking for an explanation of a meta read without the meta. That's textbook stupid, like room temperature iq levels of stupid
I was asking if you could show anything at all that points to them being town I'm not going to blindly trust your word.
In post 617, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 610, osuka wrote:intent to join mary wagon
Why intent? Just do it
In post 632, Mary Saotome wrote:VOTE: Game Replacement

How about this one

Also can you talk to me on why I'm sr I just feel votes got placed on me at random from what I remember.
Pedit: Anything can be used to ml someone I don't sr oraska but that line wasn't great
In post 3109, Mary Saotome wrote:Game replacement was the IgnitionUSMC slot and I wanna take a look at the Gerry wagon given that wagon fell short so fast makes it more likely to be town I don't know why the GR wagon went so fast it makes me scared but I do sr the slot so
VOTE: Game replacement

I think the past 20 pages are going to be some of the most telling.
Pedit: Didn't most of the Two mill voters go onto the counter wagons?
In post 3111, Mary Saotome wrote:I've also seen a lot of people scumread my slot but no one is trying to get votes there why is that? What makes you think a wagon on me is less likely then peoples other sr's? It feels like getting saved for a ml down the road for me. A lot of the loud posters are going against each other and I feel like it's just because they post a lot so if they post 1 thing they don't like they go at it so if I had to make a guess I feel like scum is using the people with a lot of posts to hide behind and I'm pretty sure we'd find at least 2 scum in there.

I actually think these are distancing posts. Mary talks to osuka in a way like she's trying to help him put actual content forward in the game while at the same time making it appear like they are fighting and on separate sides. This fizzled out, but I can see ScumMary now.

The way Mary goes onto GR also feels like distancing, as it's likely scum is also on the wagon, and GR had a lot of people okay with voting him. Mary kept making sure we knew that she scum read him, and even tried getting people to potentially wagon Mary in place of GR.

She also tries to get in between the active posters and go there while on the GR wagon. So she's targeting GR, but looking for a potential way to help him.

She even says she'd go on Assemble or Flairs in one of her last posts.

VOTE: Mary

I scum read Mary now more than I do Osuka.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3230 (isolation #514) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Basically, Osuka can be still be town, Mary is likely scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3285 (isolation #515) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3253, Eddie Cane wrote:i see nothing that means you can't be partners, especially since boon does scum theatre frequently. that said, boon is scum and Nero is (soft) townlean for me atm so wave you're gonna have to explain that
Where would I have been doing scum theatre this game...?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3346 (isolation #516) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I've also stated that I'd be able to conf town myself, so Eddie trying to get me shot Night 2 instead of Night 3 is scummy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3347 (isolation #517) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, something was brought up about me and bussing as a case, yet I wasn't on GR. That being the case, it wouldn't matter if I was on GR or not.

Food for thought for you all after I flip. I'm actually a little excited to flip this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3362 (isolation #518) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3348, Nero Cain wrote:let me just argue here. Let's say you are town here, you care way too much about how you are read. Its anti-town and scummy and just plain dumb if you are town.
Yet another Boonskiies town tell. ;)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3363 (isolation #519) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3351, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3346, Boonskiies wrote:I've also stated that I'd be able to conf town myself, so Eddie trying to get me shot Night 2 instead of Night 3 is scummy.
bp enabler can't conf town themselves, try again
I'll conf town myself through other means. Try again.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3364 (isolation #520) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Going back to mothafuckin conftown Boon

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3365 (isolation #521) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You may also call me emperor.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3366 (isolation #522) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Or his majesty

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3367 (isolation #523) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Gerry - Nero's town.

Eddie could go either way, but he's still probably in his bad random town mode. Day 4 he'll start being able to piece it together if he's town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3368 (isolation #524) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

One of Osuka/Mario are likely scum as I've stated earlier. I'm generally town reading Mario.

Mary is scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3369 (isolation #525) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Can we just lynch me now? I don't really want to play anymore if this is the way the games going to continue.

I'll make it easier. I'm bulletproof, and I'm not going to get shot by mafia, and Two won't be able to kill me. Was trying to draw a night kill on me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3371 (isolation #526) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Plus, after I die, I can talk with Mulch in the likely dead thread, as I'm sure he's there, and we can laugh at how lucky town was getting and how laughably transparently I am townBoon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3372 (isolation #527) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Plus, if Eddie, Nero, Two are all town, I want to die and show them how horrible they are at reading me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3373 (isolation #528) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll start it.

VOTE: Boonskiies

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3375 (isolation #529) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3374, Dunkerdoodles wrote:hmm boon might actually be scum
Yeah, you can't really read me either, so let's prove this wrong.

Dunker could be scum, though. I can't read him right now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3376 (isolation #530) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm much more in control of games when I am scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3378 (isolation #531) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3377, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i wouldn't have scumread you if you had just stuck to your bp enabler claim
But then I would have been vig'd and not die.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3380 (isolation #532) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll quote Nero from a different game.

"Gambit Boon is Town Boon."

Also, GR said this game

"Early Claim Boon is Town Boon."

I have a tendency to get pocketed by him when he's scum.

Everything about my play screams TownBoon, and I want to die so we don't have to deal with this later. Plus, I think I can probably pull a Mulch and figure out the scum team while self destructing.

Just remember what town Boon looks like after this, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3381 (isolation #533) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3379, Dunkerdoodles wrote:if you were really bp wouldn't you just tell vig to shoot you and be confirmed tmr instead of saying
"lynch me cause i can't be killed"
It doesn't matter with the people in this game.

Either scenario I'd have been scum read.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3382 (isolation #534) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

What scum benefit is there to telling everyone to lynch me with two scum dead...?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3384 (isolation #535) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3383, Dunkerdoodles wrote:reverse psycology?
anyways you can be town
UNVOTE:
Sure, reverse psychology when I'm under absolutely no pressure.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3385 (isolation #536) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Why'd you change your mind there?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3386 (isolation #537) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Forgot I'm a super reaction test player, and don't want to feel a third degree Boon?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3388 (isolation #538) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Two - in case you missed it, I'm letting you know I'm BP who was trying to draw a night kill. You can shoot if you want, but it won't go through.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3390 (isolation #539) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3389, Eddie Cane wrote:are you sure I'm horrible at reading you?
Yes. You only scum read me correctly if we get into it and I basically let you know I'm scum through confbias.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3391 (isolation #540) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I've known that, though. When scum read each other when we're both town generally, which is one of the reasons I'm not sure you are scum or not.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3392 (isolation #541) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I also lose interest more as town, give up easier as town until I have something to jump on. I don't give up as scum ever.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3393 (isolation #542) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Winning solo with the comeback is my dream.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3394 (isolation #543) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

People who could read me at this point would be town reading me right now through the WIFOM "is he just mimicking his town meta" argument.

Massive could be scum because of this, but honestly, he might not just be reading the thread. But in theory, I'd expect townMassive to town read me here.

I'm stating this prior to me dying for that reason.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3395 (isolation #544) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

WhyMafia and Gerry may be able to read me correctly.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3396 (isolation #545) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm a reaction tester. ;) keep that in mind with everything as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3399 (isolation #546) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3397, TwoInAMillion wrote:@Boon: I thought you were a BP Enabler, not BP yourself
I was trying to get mafia to kill me. But that's thrown out the window now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3400 (isolation #547) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3398, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 3392, Boonskiies wrote:I also lose interest more as town, give up easier as town until I have something to jump on. I don't give up as scum ever.
That doesn't make sense as you are town a lot more than scum. Why would you "lose interest" on what should be 2/3 of your games?
I've actually been scum a lot more than town recently.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3403 (isolation #548) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

My scum games just require way more focus now.

I went on a 2 and half year undefeated streak as scum, while only being lynched once in that time, and I couldn't play town because people were just constantly paranoid of me and would immediately shoot down whatever I tried to do. Still getting over that hump, but I've lost a scum game recently, and all my scum games are incredibly different, so I have to figure out how to translate that. My town game is stronger than my scum game, but I don't get to show that often. I got to show it on Flavor Leaf in the completed town games I had on that account, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3404 (isolation #549) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3402, TwoInAMillion wrote:Yeah, Boon is just scum. But I'd rather lynch than waste a shot.

What do you say when i flip town?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3405 (isolation #550) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm known to excessively self meta as town anyways. So this all helps me after this game is over.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3407 (isolation #551) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm ready to die anyways.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3409 (isolation #552) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3406, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 3402, TwoInAMillion wrote:Yeah, Boon is just scum. But I'd rather lynch than waste a shot.

i dont think boon is a good lynch today, but if you want to shoot him that might not be a bad idea.
This is actually probably scum.

But I'll let you guys deal with that after my death.

My lynch is solid. I'm never going to be trusted even when i eventually conf town myself, so get me out of this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3412 (isolation #553) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3408, WhyMafia wrote:I cannot be bothered to try to figure out Boon. While I've played quite a few games with him, I can attest that ... he plays like this as town. Unfortunately that doesn't reassure me of him being town. I'd rather him be invested if there is one. He shouldn't be today's lynch as we have scummier people to lynch
Perfect read, actually from what I would think would come from a town Why.

I am invested in the game, actually, I just think I should die early so I don't get mislynched later.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3413 (isolation #554) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3411, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i'm known to be scumread as town therefore i'm confirmed town

see how self meta doesn't really work
Yeah, but you can check the difference in my scum and town self metas.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3414 (isolation #555) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It's not what I say, it's the how I say it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3416 (isolation #556) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3410, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 3409, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 3406, Dunkerdoodles wrote:

i dont think boon is a good lynch today, but if you want to shoot him that might not be a bad idea.
This is actually probably scum.

But I'll let you guys deal with that after my death.

My lynch is solid. I'm never going to be trusted even when i eventually conf town myself, so get me out of this game.
Why does it matter if you're trusted vs dead
I'm just going to get mislynched later in this game, and people can analyze how people were reacting to me.
If I'm dead, they have 100% truth that I am town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3417 (isolation #557) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3415, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 3412, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 3408, WhyMafia wrote:I cannot be bothered to try to figure out Boon. While I've played quite a few games with him, I can attest that ... he plays like this as town. Unfortunately that doesn't reassure me of him being town. I'd rather him be invested if there is one. He shouldn't be today's lynch as we have scummier people to lynch
Perfect read, actually from what I would think would come from a town Why.

I am invested in the game, actually, I just think I should die early so I don't get mislynched later.
Why can't we "mis-lynch" you later. We're far ahead atm
Because Two is going to waste a shot on my bulletproof tonight and that only helps scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3418 (isolation #558) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Two also can't understand logic and has proven he isn't leashable after the Una kill over the lynch pool. Luckily he shot mafia, or he'd likely be lynched today. He's just bad town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3423 (isolation #559) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like the only reason I was cool dying today was because of the two scum flips already. I don't want to be mislynched later, because I will hit scum later and I'm going to blow up if people start voting me after I become even more transparently town.

WhyMafia and Mario are seeming to not allow me to get lynched today, so even if I push for it harder, I won't.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3424 (isolation #560) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3421, TwoInAMillion wrote:At least I'm not lying as supposed town(twice)
Nero - "Gambit Boon is Town Boon"

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3425 (isolation #561) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: osuka

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3428 (isolation #562) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3421, TwoInAMillion wrote:At least I'm not lying as supposed town(twice)
I don't lie as scum unless it's confbias cases. Even regular cases I make as scum are essentially me pointing out town playing horribly.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3431 (isolation #563) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Osuka scum flip can confirm me as town due to yesterday anyways.

Unless you think Osuka vs Boon was SvS...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3432 (isolation #564) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3429, TwoInAMillion wrote:If your gambits don't work they're no good
You just voted Osuka. Safe to say that my gambits work.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3435 (isolation #565) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I spent the majority of yesterday trying to get people to vote Osuka.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3436 (isolation #566) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3433, TwoInAMillion wrote:Town shouldn't be telling people their meta either.
Town should be doing whatever they can to make other people realize they are town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3437 (isolation #567) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3433, TwoInAMillion wrote:Town shouldn't be telling people their meta either.
But okay, I'll take the advice from a player who still doesn't have an avatar.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3440 (isolation #568) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Half of the reason I want to die is so I can flip and Two and Nero can fuck off with their horrible reads.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3442 (isolation #569) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3439, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3417, Boonskiies wrote:Because Two is going to waste a shot
on my bulletproof
tonight and that only helps scum.
doesn't really fit with your fake claim.
I already claimed I'm BP not BP enabler.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3443 (isolation #570) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3439, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3417, Boonskiies wrote:Because Two is going to waste a shot
on my bulletproof
tonight and that only helps scum.
doesn't really fit with your fake claim.
"gambit boon is town boon."

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3444 (isolation #571) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I actually think nero is town because if he was scum, he'd try and pocket me again.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3445 (isolation #572) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3438, TwoInAMillion wrote:People aren't town reading you, they just don't have a clue
Mario literally just had me at the highest possible town read spot that isn't locktown. Don't know what you're talking about.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3446 (isolation #573) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I excessively self meta as town.

Hilarious statement, lolololol, but true.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3447 (isolation #574) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

"Gambit Boon is town boon."

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3448 (isolation #575) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

"Early claim Boon is town boon."

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3450 (isolation #576) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3449, TwoInAMillion wrote:That's one player, and I don't necessarily have him as a high town read.
There's plenty people. Honestly, only people I think are scum reading me are you, Nero, and Eddie is in and out with it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3452 (isolation #577) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And I've already commented on how terrible your play is, how stubborn and pointless Nero's now personal reads are, and Eddie could just be scum, or we're fitting our both town meta.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3454 (isolation #578) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3451, TwoInAMillion wrote:Overly worrying about other players pereception of you is not a town trait
It is by me.

When I'm scum, I don't give a fuck how people read me. I literally tell people I'm scum when I'm in 1v1s with them and the rest of the players can't pick up on it.

Eddie knows how that feels. ;)

@Dunker - You should know as scum that I don't care at all if people scum read me, in fact, I prefer it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3455 (isolation #579) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3453, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3431, Boonskiies wrote:Unless you think Osuka vs Boon was SvS...
says the guy that that talked about how he hard busses his team sometimes.
In post 3442, Boonskiies wrote:I already claimed I'm BP not BP enabler.
I must have missed that. That makes me REALLY not buy that you are town b/c I feel like a town BP should be
TRYING
to get shot at.
In post 3443, Boonskiies wrote:"gambit boon is town boon."
TBF, you actually thought you were scum and thus playing to a scum meta.

Yeah, I also have a meta of absolutely hard defending my team and not busing by any means, point?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3457 (isolation #580) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3453, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3431, Boonskiies wrote:Unless you think Osuka vs Boon was SvS...
says the guy that that talked about how he hard busses his team sometimes.
In post 3442, Boonskiies wrote:I already claimed I'm BP not BP enabler.
I must have missed that. That makes me REALLY not buy that you are town b/c I feel like a town BP should be
TRYING
to get shot at.
In post 3443, Boonskiies wrote:"gambit boon is town boon."
TBF, you actually thought you were scum and thus playing to a scum meta.

Not when you stated the gambit Boon is town Boon. I didn't think I was SK until late Day 2.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3458 (isolation #581) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3456, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 3452, Boonskiies wrote:And I've already commented on how terrible your play is, how stubborn and pointless Nero's now personal reads are, and Eddie could just be scum, or we're fitting our both town meta.
To be fair, I scum read Una when he was not in anyones vigpool, and you are just appealing to authority at this point.
Cool.

I town AtE so much.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3460 (isolation #582) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Nero - lynch me then. I'm on your side about how I should be the lynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3462 (isolation #583) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Two - there's a reason I tried to get you to shoot me night 3 instead of night 2. I didn't want to have to out my BP yet.

For all you guys know, I'm actually just a cop like I said yesterday.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3464 (isolation #584) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If I die and flip town cop, Wave is town, lol.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3465 (isolation #585) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3461, TwoInAMillion wrote:Can someone investigate Boon please
If there was a separate investigative role out their last night, and didn't investigate me, imma be pissed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3467 (isolation #586) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3463, Nero Cain wrote:naw, its a waste.

VOTE: Boon
"Gambit Boon is Town Boon."

This'll be a learning moment for you after I flip if you're town.

I personally think you're town, but who knows. Never read you correctly before.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3468 (isolation #587) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3466, Nero Cain wrote:part of me just wants to YOLO hammer Osuka but Boon is 100% scum.
And you are 100% terrible right now if you truly think that as town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3469 (isolation #588) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Nero's just being a FireBringer and making it a personal lynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3473 (isolation #589) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3470, TwoInAMillion wrote:@Boon: So you thought proving your BP was more important than my shot?
No, it was actually for you. I wanted you to know beforehand if you shot me knowing very well that I wouldn't die. I wasn't going to out it at all, and was just going to let you shoot me Night 3 to prove it, but Eddie started pushing to shoot me night 2. Just lynch me today if that's the case because that just helps scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3474 (isolation #590) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3471, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I think you are town?
Why should you think I'm scum? Two sentences, go.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3475 (isolation #591) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3472, Nero Cain wrote:I bet Boons
IS
a BP SK that didn't shoot last night or was blocked or shot the same target.
Oh, this works. I accept your read in this case, actually. That makes a lot of sense from your perspective. Now it's just teo who is terrible, but he didn't spend enough time in newbie queue, so expected.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3476 (isolation #592) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, sure, I'll claim. I'm even night BP SK and shot Una last night. Leash me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3477 (isolation #593) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll shoot whoever Nero wants.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3479 (isolation #594) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Osuka is scum. Two can shoot me tomorrow night.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3481 (isolation #595) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3478, TwoInAMillion wrote:Another lie.
Just points to townBoon more, to be honest.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3482 (isolation #596) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3480, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm not sure what angle Boon is trying to play now but it's not going to work.
I've literally been stating for me to be lynched today, what angle could I possibly try to play. Lol.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3483 (isolation #597) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You might not like how I'm playing, but I'm not mafia. Literally, just shoot me Night 3 or lynch me today, Two...if I'm scum, I've lost already. How ignorant can you get...?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3485 (isolation #598) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3484, TwoInAMillion wrote:Who knows. To save Osuka for some reason(Mafia Godfather?)
Blacklisted role.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3488 (isolation #599) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3484, TwoInAMillion wrote:Who knows. To save Osuka for some reason(Mafia Godfather?)
Also, this is crap logic. I'm trying to get Osuka lynched today, and I spent most of yesterday trying to get Osuka lynched.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”