Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ 2mil
that's simply not how town thinks. Town goes "hey all this ppl are scummy" If anything, a high # of town reads and a small scumlist is from scum. I think you could easily be scum here.

@osuka
boon is likely scum and if not I would be that much stock in his reads anyway.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:45 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 1275, Nero Cain wrote:
@ 2mil
that's simply not how town thinks. Town goes "hey all this ppl are scummy" If anything, a high # of town reads and a small scumlist is from scum. I think you could easily be scum here.

@osuka
boon is likely scum and if not I would be that much stock in his reads anyway.
That's rediculous, it's one thing to be suspicious of everyone, it's another thing to want to lynch over half the players. If you want to correctly figure the game out, you need to know who is town, and who is scum, not just say everyone is scum.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:54 am

Post by osuka »

2mil has a point but so does nero

day 1 reads are generally shit, however. I think this engagement could very well be tvt but i'm not entirely sure

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1276, TwoInAMillion wrote:That's rediculous, it's one thing to be suspicious of everyone, it's another thing to want to lynch over half the players
she never said anything about willing to lynch half the players.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:58 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

If you have a read list and you have someone as scum or probably scum that means you are willing to lynch them in my book.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1271, TwoInAMillion wrote:when you know there is going to be a three to one town scum ratio.
this also felt a little odd. 21 players are almost assuredly 5 scum. Its like he was avoiding giving the number so it doesn't look like a slip.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:12 am

Post by osuka »

come on nero at that point you're just fishing

that wording is really innocuous

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fishing is a pretty relaxing past time. I used to go fishing my family alot of times when I was a kid.

Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 1263, TwoInAMillion wrote:
Vote: Flairs

He has more scum than town on his read lists, which makes no sense.
I can rename the tiers if it makes more sense for you

People I'm more or less confident calling town:
(People who I'm kinda confident in calling town but they haven't posted much so I'm on the edge)
People who have things stopping me from calling town:
People who don't post so I'm calling them scum for now:
People who I think are scum and I'm willing to lynch:
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If we're saying that's not how town thinks, I have stated this exact same play style in multiple town games, so that's really a crap reason if that's the case that is being made.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1274, Creature wrote:Guessing wavemode has a decent chance of flipping scum.
Yeah, his recent posts showed he was posting without reading.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1284, Boonskiies wrote:If we're saying that's not how town thinks, I have stated this exact same play style in multiple town games, so that's really a crap reason if that's the case that is being made.
huh?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You said small number of scum reads and high town comes from scum. I tend to think the opposite. When i'm scum, I generally like to keep at least 3 or 4 lean scum reads, a bunch of null, and then a small/medium amount of town reads.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1280, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1271, TwoInAMillion wrote:when you know there is going to be a three to one town scum ratio.
this also felt a little odd. 21 players are almost assuredly 5 scum. Its like he was avoiding giving the number so it doesn't look like a slip.
Why are you assuming 5 scum before flips? I tend to never assume the game isn't multi ball in a large day 1. In that case 3-3 scum teams would make sense.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1288, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1280, Nero Cain wrote:
Why are you assuming 5 scum before flips? I tend to never assume the game isn't multi ball in a large day 1. In that case 3-3 scum teams would make sense.
I said nothing about it being MB. 5 scum in a 21 player is a pretty common.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1287, Boonskiies wrote:You said small number of scum reads and high town comes from scum. I tend to think the opposite. When i'm scum, I generally like to keep at least 3 or 4 lean scum reads, a bunch of null, and then a small/medium amount of town reads.
So Flaris is a scum read for you now?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I know you said nothing. That was my point. You auto assumed it wasnt.

Nah, Flairs is a boon babe. He can claim Miller after a guilty and ill believe him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I
NOT
think its single ball?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1292, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I
NOT
think its single ball?
Why should you? I generally never assume it isn't, in any game. I feel I've been a part of more large games with multi ball than not.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c there's nothing to suggest it's MB unless we start seeing multiple kills per night and even then it could be sk/mafia which is/isn't MB depending on your how far you wanna stretch the definition. I feel like your speculation that this is a 3-3-15 setup is from scum thats on a 3 man team and knows its way too small to be the only team.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

There's nothing to suggest it isn't.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

As scum, what point would I have to bring that up in a 3 man scum team?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And I never said it was multi ball, you yet again missed the point. There's nothing that suggests either way, so we shouldn't assume it's anything.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

My point is that neither is more likely than the other.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:50 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1298, Boonskiies wrote:My point is that neither is more likely than the other.
Qft

At this point you couldn't possibly know what the setup is unless you have hidden knowledge (e.g. You're neutral or scum)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”