Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: 23-19
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 103, Aneninen wrote:And you know that "no" because of...?
Might help if you read the rules
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also I’ll post like real shit when I’m on a computer

I have things to say
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 110, Aneninen wrote:Oh no. Not again.
Where was the other place you did this?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 46, Mulch wrote:
In post 44, Transcend wrote:Shit I misread 23 lol.

Do scum have day/pregame chat?
No/probably?
1) transcend what was the reason for asking this, and 2) now that you have an answer how does that change/not change your view of things based off the reasoning in (1)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 120, Lovebird wrote:I'm pretty sure the pregame chat question was in relation to my "two birds" thing.
how about we let transcend answer
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

ok I have some pretty strong game thoughts for this early.

lovebird - I thought the same as transcend w.r.t. lovebird's post 23 and even the second sentence felt off to me, not just the association. I think lovebird talking about the policy lynch like that is something scum has a slightly higher probability of doing than normal to seem town -- so in combo with the association I was on the same page. But I did think 38 was actually pretty insightful around the way the bird comment implied they're probably not buddies so meh. I'm not strong either way on lovebird right now. (as I'm typing this, don't love lovebird answering for transcend). I don't understand the texcat scumread either. Explain it.

transcend - I always hate reading transcend early, but it felt sorta towny to me by pushing that though with *actual reasoning* (I even think admitting he actually had reasons sorta felt town to me), then admitting he was wrong with the misread but still keeping the tone part. I've seen scum clam up when provided with counter-evidence on a read and just sort of drop it, but transcend actually didn't do that completely because of the tone still feeling off. I'm still curious about transcend's reasoning for the day/pregame talk stuff, but I have a town lean here when I hate reading transcend this early. Pedit: thx -- does the answer to 44 change anything for you? Guessing not by the lovebird vote

mulch - feels agreeable, but off as well. Like 40 doesn't even really make sense with the "calm down" because nobody was freaking out. I know several scum on this site that like to smooth out TvTs (notscience is one that comes to mind off the bat, and nachomamma too) so it feels a bit like a scum move. Also, I really don't these two things make sense together:
In post 28, Mulch wrote:
In post 26, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Lovebird
Transcend I’m actually getting gut towny vibes from them

I’m fairly concerned that your voting them off of something that at its surface is scummy but it’s really not

Maybe we just are anti- mindmelding
In post 35, Mulch wrote:How about this

Lovebird can you explain why you made that association
Because tbh it does look a tad suspicious
Like, gut towny vibes as if they know lovebird is town, but then saying in retrospect that honestly it does look suspicious makes me think Mulch knows lovebird is town but then reading it again it actually could look suspicious. There's also the possibility of mulch/lovebird buddies and maybe it's actually a scum slip in a away where mulch just threw out a blanket townread on lovebird to do so, then re-read it and is telling his buddy it actually does look suspicious. Either way, I really don't like that progression from mulch, and in combo with 40 I'm definitely leaning scum on mulch, which I hate doing because I hate misreading my friends as scum if they're town.

rb - is really obviously town to me. I thought the exact same with brassherald and 67 on why. I hope "come in me" was an autocorrect :lol:

brassherald - not only did I agree with rb, but I also think the line asking Kokichi if the transcend vote was RVS was just kinda thrown out there to "do something" when there's already plenty of stuff that's happened by post 65, so why focus on that? He follows it up by saying RVS was done, but then gives no thoughts on the game other than his asking Kokichi that Q but digging into NOTHING else. I call BS

jodaxq - going to reserve too much judgement on post 97, but 97 posts didn't feel like that much to me, but I'm also a hyper poster who can sift through this stuff easily.

ane - I'm going to struggle with their posting style and I'll meta-dive the not reading the rules stuff when I have more time. Also I know I come across as hypocritical given I'm sorta wall-posting here, but it's the quote note quote note style that I struggle with. Nothing against ane either, just me being more a hyper poster style.

don't have any strong feelings elsewhere right now.

VOTE: lovebird
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

meh this is gonna sound scum-explainy but idc. I didn't edit my lovebird stuff after I noticed the texcat scumread to say I'm back to scum reading them, and with the transcend vote in the pedit, yay wagons. My vote would be on mulchy otherwise.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

actually

VOTE: brassherald
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 128, Aneninen wrote:After one post from her? Wow.
RIGHT?!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

oh ane's voting lovebird too

VOTE: lovebird
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 132, brassherald wrote:I didn't comment on the full game because I was on my phone in a Court House where I lose reception constantly.
but you must've read some of it because you asked why the naked vote, and the posted again in post 86 which is on another page well after your post 65. So you've had some reception and have had the opportunity to read multiple pages.

Also the "I'm so bad at D1" just felt like scum. They say these things when they realize they are called out for something. Prozac in MAFIACEPTION is the prime example of that for me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 135, Lovebird wrote:Wasn't a strong scumread really. Nobody else felt scummy and tex had kind of a lame vote.
so a lame vote is now slightly scummy?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

feels like you just want to put a vote down to look like you are doing something with your vote. I don't see the point in switching to texcat there if you're not even really scum reading them.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 137, Lovebird wrote:Just felt more scummy than anyone else, thought I'd move my vote and see what happened.
and now that stuff has happened, what do you think?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 144, brassherald wrote:65 was done from home before I left for work.
And that was where you asked about the transcend vote but nothing else.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 145, Fro99er wrote:
In post 144, brassherald wrote:65 was done from home before I left for work.
And that was where you asked about the transcend vote but nothing else.
so it really doesn't make sense that you couldn't read at that point because of courthouse
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 148, Lovebird wrote:Felt like people jumped on me for not much really. 2iam probably had the scummiest hop on.
so vote them

I mean you voted tex for something you felt was basically neutral to maybe slightly scummy
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 153, Fro99er wrote:
In post 148, Lovebird wrote:Felt like people jumped on me for not much really. 2iam probably had the scummiest hop on.
so vote them

I mean you voted tex for something you felt was basically neutral to maybe slightly scummy
missed it in pedit
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

Alright, I have to go for a while. It's my busiest week of the year (Daytona 500) so I'm probably not checking back until tomorrow or even Thursday.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 215, Mulch wrote:VOTE: frogger

Rofl he’s scum
ROFL!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 222, Lovebird wrote:Okay, still kind of doubt it but I guess.

VOTE: rb
Yeah go ahead and explain this one
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 229, Lovebird wrote:His vote on me seemed opportunistic. He was calling someone else obvscum and still voted me, didn't seem to care about his own read or getting people to follow him.
its called wagons
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Mulch go ahead and explain what led to your “frog is scum” reaction
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 235, Mulch wrote:You weren't doing short reactionary posts
So?

I can wall as town too
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Fro99er »

That’s a horrible reason to scumread me mulch.

I also think you realized you invented a dumb reason and that’s why you unvoted
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 235, Mulch wrote:I think your just being bad tho
Lmao says the person who scumreads me off a wall
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 250, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Frogger

I've decided you're scum after all
And why?

Because again, my town and scum game are very different and I can’t plays scum like this.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 253, Mulch wrote:
In post 249, Fro99er wrote:That’s a horrible reason to scumread me mulch.

I also think you realized you invented a dumb reason and that’s why you unvoted
Thunderdome me

You're pushing on me for snap reacting gut to you and then unvoting when I realize it's dumb? Your scum mate, sorry

And bullshit on me "feeling off"

And also bullshit on you saying that I should KNOW you wall as town when I never do that
I never said you should know I wall as town.

I said I do wall as town and I said you scumreading me off a wall is terrible
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 257, Mulch wrote:
In post 256, Fro99er wrote:
In post 250, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Frogger

I've decided you're scum after all
And why?

Because again, my town and scum game are very different and I can’t plays scum like this.
This is actually pretty convincing

But didn't you say a long time ago you took pride in your scumgame?
I used to before people knew my meta. Then it came to where it stressed me out too much.

I hate hate hate playing scum, especially with people I know.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 260, Mulch wrote:Basically it boils down to I"m not feeling the bite you usually have as town
Did you not even read my reactions in this game?

The shit about “courthouse” and lovebirds crap?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 269, Mulch wrote: for you felt like you thought about it too much and felt like you were forcing things, basically

especially your stuff on me

also was tonally different which didn't exactly help
125 was me EXCITED to post because I had strong reads
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 265, Mulch wrote:But do you see why it's alarming me that I'm not instantly townreading you?
I guess if you’ve never seen me wall then sure.

But you’re also ignoring my actual bitey posts and telling me i have bad read when yours is laughable in the face of actual evidence
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 287, Mulch wrote:You just feel weird dude
The fact that I’m even reactionary defending myself should suggest i’m likely town.

I clam up as scum when i’m pushed and either ignore it or have to think of a way out of it for a while.

You’re just never gonna get over this wall crap, and if you really actually are town then you’re just clouded by the fact that i’m scumreading you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 291, Mulch wrote:I didnt like other reads in the post.
Yet you agree with my brass read and my issues with joda’s post.

Okay
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Like you’re actually making up crap now
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 291, Mulch wrote:And I want to move on to other things.
This just seems like you’re scum who knows they are barking up the wrong tree

Like with seph they just continued the 1v1 with me and that’s how I came to townread them.

You’re just tucking your tail and running.

Scum me would not be picking a battle with you
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 296, Mulch wrote:
In post 293, Fro99er wrote:
In post 291, Mulch wrote:I didnt like other reads in the post.
Yet you agree with my brass read and my issues with joda’s post.

Okay
What read
So you didn’t read my post 125 after all? Or my vote of him?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 125, Fro99er wrote:brassherald - not only did I agree with rb, but I also think the line asking Kokichi if the transcend vote was RVS was just kinda thrown out there to "do something" when there's already plenty of stuff that's happened by post 65, so why focus on that? He follows it up by saying RVS was done, but then gives no thoughts on the game other than his asking Kokichi that Q but digging into NOTHING else. I call BS
MULCH READ
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Mulch you really are going to have to rethink your crap meta reads of me after this game if you are town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 315, Mulch wrote:Kokichi afaict only jokes about being scum like that as town.
Where was this?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Okay but they were joking about being NOT scum, not joking about being scum
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 162, texcat wrote:
In post 103, Aneninen wrote:
In post 19, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hi, everyone. I hope we have a fun game. I'm totally not mafia by the way. Swearzies.
Might be null. A quick check on his meta shows that he had this kind of starting post as town before. (One of Boonie's games.)
I checked Boonie's game and another one and see that they are similar, but the big difference is that there is no declaration of town alignment in the others. And that is what I was voting for.
In post 161, Transcend wrote:I'm Just gonna be an edgy mofo. I've seen enough.

Shoot: Lovebird
I'm not sure if I've ever actually played in a game with a day vig.
And Tex plainly refutes that there’s a joke about alignment as town
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 321, Mulch wrote:
In post 320, Fro99er wrote:Okay but they were joking about being NOT scum, not joking about being scum
And? it's the out-there-baiting that I'm townreading
See the story is shifting

First it was that they joke that they are scum

Now it’s that they are baiting
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 323, Carcalilly wrote:fro99er I'm not sure if it's just me but I'm having a really hard time understanding your logic......
With what exactly?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Ok I’ll try to explain this calmly.

Tex pointed out kokichi has had this sort of opening before twice, both *as town*. I’m both of those cases they didn’t feel the need to make a joke about being not scum.

This time they made a joke about being not scum meaning it’s notably different from prior town examples. Does it make them scum? IDK. But it doesn’t make them town because it’s a break from the only town meta I/we have seen.

Mulch claims to have other town meta where kokichi has joked they are scum (instead of joking they are NOT scum as they did here). First, where is that town meta, and second does it even apply if they are joking about being not scum here vs joking about being scum elsewhere as mulch suggests
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 332, Carcalilly wrote:okay, thank you very much

I personally wouldn't put that much weight on such an ambiguous post...
I didn’t say I was.

But mulch is, and for reasons I haven’t seen yet or that don’t align with current evidence.

That’s what i’m getting at.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I’m more than happy to see evidence if mulch wants to provide it. Mulch is heavily meta-based after all.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 344, Mulch wrote:They ALWAYS do the provocative "out there" post as town
Have you seen them play scum?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 351, Mulch wrote:When have you ever asked for evidence lol
Are you kidding me? I always do
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 357, Mulch wrote:
In post 355, Fro99er wrote:
In post 351, Mulch wrote:When have you ever asked for evidence lol
Are you kidding me? I always do
WHAT

I've made meta reads for the past 2 games with you you've never once asked me for links to back it up

even as scum you never asked me lel
Oh you meant asking you personally

I thought you meant I’m general

Because I asked seph and brafin in our pst two games
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 362, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 232, brassherald wrote:Kokichi seems like he's being opportunistic with votes, and is already accusing multiple people of being scum after feeling the need to point out he is town, which seems a bit extreme for someone with just 7 posts, and no information or reads. Uneasy
I'm the only vote on you.
You weren’t though
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Youuuuu didn’t even read koki
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Koki read

In post 337, Fro99er wrote:
In post 332, Carcalilly wrote:okay, thank you very much

I personally wouldn't put that much weight on such an ambiguous post...
I didn’t say I was.

But mulch is, and for reasons I haven’t seen yet or that don’t align with current evidence.

That’s what i’m getting at.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 377, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 109, Fro99er wrote:Also I’ll post like real shit when I’m on a computer

I have things to say
Why did you feel the need to announce this?
Because I felt like it.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 383, Fro99er wrote:
In post 377, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 109, Fro99er wrote:Also I’ll post like real shit when I’m on a computer

I have things to say
Why did you feel the need to announce this?
Because I felt like it.
It’s not like that’s unusual for me before I wall post: viewtopic.php?p=9173213#p9173213
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 413, Macabre wrote:The Frog draws straws of bad conclusions. They will surely die a lonely death.
tell me which conclusions I am drawing poorly, in your view
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 415, Macabre wrote:Mulch would not proclaim Lovebird's innocence with a bad example! Bad straw, good Frog, untimely death! Only the fools and the beautiful die young.
But I thought you were wary of Mulch? Where did that change?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 417, Macabre wrote:Mulch is careful, so I am also careful. The Frog should be careful too.
You don't need to tell me how to play with mulch.

I've played extensively with mulch recently. One scum game and one town game of his in like the last month, and we had a few games together before I site flaked for a while about 7-8 months ago.

In the two recent games, the most recent one was the scum game and I was too careful with mulch and fell into a I love mulch trap.

Because, well, I think mulchy is great fun and I hate scum reading my friends incorrectly (as I said).

But I'm gonna push what I find odd because that's my style and I always want answers.

I don't scumread mulch without something catching my eye. I'd prefer to townread mulchy from the start, always.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 234, Transcend wrote:I wasn't a fan of Fro9 voting Love, then brass, then Love again because "Ane was voting there" when that was his RVS vote. ust a little quirky nothing too alarming at this currently point in time.
I actually wanted to talk about this.

I voted love because I saw you vote there and wanted to wagon given I also was unsure then re-sure on them from my post 150

But I had a stronger scumread of brass and I realized RB was voting brass and I thought it was equal wagons (you and RB each voting a different person).

Then I read ane's post 128 where ane actually pointed out scummy things about Lovebird (which came after my brass vote in 127), and ISO'd ane and realized ane was also voting lovebird, so it was actually 2 votes for lovebird to 1 vote for brass, so I went to the larger wagon because wagons. I knew ane's vote was from RVS, but after they also scumread Lovebird in 128 it was a legit two votes from transcend and ane, instead of a legit vote and a leftover RVS vote.

THat's literally my thought process behind that.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 419, Fro99er wrote:ane actually pointed out scummy things about Lovebird
which was the same thing I pointed out at the end of my lovebird read in 125.

I actually feel good about ane town this game because I feel like we're on the same page w.r.t. both lovebird and mulch...and it's not something where one has mimicked the other, but we've both kinda independently come to these things around similar times.

pedit: hi ane! (also do you prefer another shorter name?)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 420, Aneninen wrote:As far as I remember Texcat was doing similar things before.
I was referring to what tex said about koki. I didn't give a read on tex yet because I'm unsure.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 407, Transcend wrote:also claimng bp =/= conf town

ther's bp scum you kno
and there's also fake crumbs you kno

Like thats a pretty crappy conclusion for mulch to jump to.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by Fro99er »

also I see ZERO town benefit in pointing out a BP crumb on D1
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 460, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm thinking we should VOTE: Aneninen.

They have a very similar type of "catching up" as I do. Makes me uncomfortable. :?
...the fuck?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 12, Macabre wrote:Everyone, Aneninen is not to be trusted. They are a puppet in the hands of bad people. Sad.

VOTE: Aneninen
haha so Anenien is Donald Trump?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

was it tasty?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 472, Transcend wrote:
In post 462, Fro99er wrote:
In post 460, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm thinking we should VOTE: Aneninen.

They have a very similar type of "catching up" as I do. Makes me uncomfortable. :?
...the fuck?
And yeah I'm not a fan of this

Just cause you play catch up as scum doesn't mean Ane does the same.

He's not the same person as you. Everyone has different play styles as each alignment.
yah, like that's literally ane's style of posting from what I've seen of them before
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 489, texcat wrote:I keep thinking that perhaps I should unvote or move my vote since I'm still parked on my RVS vote of Kokichi, but I think I'm happy leaving it there.
I thought your vote wasn’t RVS and you gave reasons for voting koki
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 656, brassherald wrote:VOTE: 23-19
Why did you vote 23-19 here?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: brass
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

They’re probably buddies, but independent of 23-19’s alignment brass is scum
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

Which would make joda town in all likelihood
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 644, brassherald wrote:
@mod can we have a vote count?
In post 655, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
VC 1.3
Vote Count 1.3

There are 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes for a lynch

(6) TwentyThreeNineteen:
Mulch, rb, Transcend, UnaBombaH, TwoInAMillion, Jodaxq
L-3

(4) Kokichi Oma:
texcat, Lovebird, Aneninen, brassherald
(2) UnaBombaH:
Macabre, Lil Uzi Vert
(1) Lovebird:
Fro99er
(1) Lil Uzi Vert:
Carcalilly
(1) Mulch:
Assemblerotws
(1) brassherald:
Kokichi Oma
(0) TwoInAMillion:

(0) rb:

(0) Carcalilly:

(0) Jodaxq:

(0) Aneninen:

(0) Assemblerotws:

(0) Macabre:

(0) texcat:

(0) Transcend:

(0) Fro99er:

Not Voting:
TwentyThreeNineteen

Mod Notes: Apologies for no vote count yesterday. I totally forgot.

Day ends in (expired on 2018-02-22 22:00:00)
In post 640, UnaBombaH wrote:
Am I allowed to post quotes from a PT of a game that has ended, and the PT has been made open?
Yes, you may.
In post 656, brassherald wrote:VOTE: 23-19
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 234, Transcend wrote:12. brassherald - Null. I'm excited for him to develop solvy posts because I spectated his Newbie game and he dominated it.
Well he ain’t doing that here now, is he doggo?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

It would be really funny if this game was as simple as brass, assemble, 23-19, and X
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

You’re flat out wrong dude
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

Transcend is probably scum but rb doesn’t agree

It could be 23-19 is town and transcend is scum

Look how transcend avoids brass
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

I mean brass FLAT OU LIED to open the game to cover his ass
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 787, Mulch wrote:Frogger is scum

I can feel it in my bones

Whichever of teanacend or frogger is scum is gonna nightkill me lol
We’re gonna talk post game about how to actually meta read me if you’re town
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

Mulch vote brass with me and see
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 676, Assemblerotws wrote:Because I should have more than just my scumread on Mulch (enhanced because he's jumping around with his votes):
Brass is a townlean. This feels like the Newbie game that just ended, where he replaced in and helped catch both scum.
Jodaxq is a scumlean. Like brass, she was in Newbie 1849, and they're acting here like they were acting there. Unlike brass, Jodaxq was scum in 1849.
23-19 I suspect is a mislynch from how my scumreads are both jumping on it with little explanation. Townlean.
Dunk apparently has meta tells, but I don't know them yet. Keeping an eye on him.
Transcend I feel is town for the moment.
Can't really read the rest of you yet.
I think assemble is lying here. Brass is doing fuck all

Probably means assemble and brass are buddies and joda is town. He’s also throwing a blanket townread out for trans, and trans supposedly spectated that newbie game.

Joda has flat out refuted she’s playing similarly to there where she was scum, and I agree if you go back and read that game
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 794, Mulch wrote:
In post 777, Transcend wrote:true i learned that in that mini we played

but i'm not ignoring the fact that you're scummy
Like this is just extremely scummy

VOTE: Transcend
I agree
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

Like BOTH TRANSCEND AND ASSEMBLE SAY BRASS WAS THE SUPERHERO OF THAT GAME AND HE IS DOING FUCKALL HERE

I CAUGHT BRASS IN A FLAT OUT LIE EARLIER TOO

THE DUDE IS SCUM
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 797, Mulch wrote:Like that’s a really level one thought frog
Don’t care
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

Mulch i don’t give two fucks about your read of me at this point or what you think of my level of thinking

You’te Playing like trash this game and I’m starting to come around to you as town because brass is scum which means koki is town and means you are probably town as a resul

I do preflight associations EVERY FUCKING GAME

That’s how I play
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

Preflight

If you can’t see brass is scum the gtfo and just vote me
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

Preflip

I hate phones
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 804, Mulch wrote:I don’t think brass is scum
Why not?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 806, Mulch wrote:
In post 805, Fro99er wrote:
In post 804, Mulch wrote:I don’t think brass is scum
Why not?
He’s a complete newbie and I think his thought process is what newbie town makes
VOTE: transcend
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 810, Mulch wrote:Quote me one game where a newbie scum does a naked vote like that

They would be PETRIFIED
You’re probably right
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 811, Mulch wrote:
In post 809, Jodaxq wrote:Brass is definitely not hunting as much as I've seen from him. He always has that awkwardness, though, as I've said before.
He hunts more usually? Give an example?
Read the newbie game they were in together.

It’s not that hard. I did
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

Still doesn’t care to solve anything

I’m sorry you’re sick

But you’ve done fuckall this game dude

He just looks like frozen newbscum to me, Mulch
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

I hate reading newbies because I’m never right on them
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #95) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Fro99er »

I mean, maybe he just lurks and pops in to defend himself as town and really is a bit lost in a large
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #96) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 820, Mulch wrote:We also could wait to see his catch up and then decide

That’s what I’m gonna do
We waited and saw a really underwhelming catch up earlier with him, for the record
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

Like, brass

If you’re town we need to *see* you’re town because right now you’re doing fuck all to help us solve the game. And supposedly you were superhero of newbie 1849 so it would be good to have your contributions
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #98) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

Mulchy you’re probably town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 696, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Sadly Lovebird, not scumhunting isn’t alignment indicative. Especially on this site.
Also, this feels like disappointed scum who knows Koki is town
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

Actually, if brass was scum he probably just remains on koki as a counterwagon to 23-19 if 23-19 is scum so a 23-19 scumflip basically rules out brass for me.

I could see it being a bus I guess, but I think it’s far more likely scum brass just waits for the wagon to build since there was already 4 votes there
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

I don’t think brass is scum any more
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 617, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think he rolled scum and was awkwardly doing his best to mask his displeasure about it. He's now struggling to appear like he's game solving.
Also i am noting these two are never ever scum together

I actually like this post from uzi
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 830, Fro99er wrote:
In post 617, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think he rolled scum and was awkwardly doing his best to mask his displeasure about it. He's now struggling to appear like he's game solving.
Also i am noting these two are never ever scum together

I actually like this post from uzi
These two being uzi and una (who uzi was referring to in this post)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 583, Transcend wrote:i'll trustyour frogger read but he's had a few weird overly defensive posts that worry me

and yeah being paranoid at this point isn't a good idea. we can lynch the scumfucks, weaken the supposed head of the snake and weed him out in the latter portion of the game

now we just have to decide which scumfucks are scum and lynchbait
This is weird.

Don’t you normally go for the head.

Like you usually want the scumfuck in charge IIRC from town!transcend

I need to look this up from our recent games
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 832, Fro99er wrote:
In post 583, Transcend wrote:i'll trustyour frogger read but he's had a few weird overly defensive posts that worry me

and yeah being paranoid at this point isn't a good idea. we can lynch the scumfucks, weaken the supposed head of the snake and weed him out in the latter portion of the game

now we just have to decide which scumfucks are scum and lynchbait
This is weird.

Don’t you normally go for the head.

Like you usually want the scumfuck in charge IIRC from town!transcend

I need to look this up from our recent games

I FOUND IT

In post 615, Transcend wrote:uc lookin' scum but i don't want the snake's body, i want the snake's head. the one that is controlling the game :)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

I think you also did the same in the semi-open I modded
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 835, Fro99er wrote:I think you also did the same in the semi-open I modded
No that was Firebringer because you were scum that game
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

“The head of the snake must go first”

-Transcend

viewtopic.php?p=9103383#p9103383
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

Why suddenly weaken the body here Transcend?

Makes it seem like you just want mislynch bait and then night kill the good players
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Fro99er »

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also mulch, that post you quoted basically clears ane as town (who I was already strong townreadibg) if Transcend flips red
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 725, Mulch wrote:
In post 722, Mulch wrote:
In post 720, Transcend wrote:Also Aneninen:

Why do you want a claim out of a slot that you're voting the counterwagon of?
What???
This question is BULLSHIT
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

So let’s eliminate the head, people
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 741, Transcend wrote:honestly dude i've died n1like nearly every single game lately so that's why i'm being a pansy piece of shit because i want to make my life in the game worthwhlle zzz
An excuse for why he’ll be alive
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 847, Mulch wrote:
In post 844, Fro99er wrote:Also mulch, that post you quoted basically clears ane as town (who I was already strong townreadibg) if Transcend flips red
Disagree
Meh I’m already townreading ane anyway

I don’t see why scum!Transcend suddenly throws suspicion ane’s way there
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 758, Transcend wrote:also i'm stil lreally confused why ane wanted 2319 when he wasn'te ven voting 2319

wouldn't he like

try to derail the wagon if he thought kokichi was a better lynch

seriously dude s help a pup out
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

Spoiler:
In post 760, Transcend wrote:kemme tell u a story about a birb named lovebird
In post 119, Lovebird wrote:VOTE: texcat
Image: welp that scapegoat failed
In post 149, Lovebird wrote:VOTE: 2inamillion
In post 222, Lovebird wrote:Okay, still kind of doubt it but I guess.

VOTE: rb
In post 505, Lovebird wrote:Feels like Kokichi is doing more joking around than actually playing the game or scumhunting.

VOTE: Kokichi
Image: let's see if this scapegoat works!

Image: and these 5 idiots are voting kokichi...

Image: yay i found something to park my vote on the rest of the day with no real conviction towards it at all ^_^

Tries to turn the focus back to lovebird instead of fleshing out this 23-19 thing
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 853, Mulch wrote:
In post 852, rb wrote:
In post 829, Fro99er wrote:I don’t think brass is scum any more

froggo plz
Lolrb
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 856, rb wrote:"i will play better tomorrow!!!"

ISNT A TOWN POST
Meh, hawk basically said that in our last game

I see mulch’s point about a newbtown mindset there
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #122) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

rb what do you make of Transcend ALWAYS wanting the head and suddenly not wanting the head here?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #123) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

I’M NOT IGNORING CONTEXT
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

Like that’s such bullsht rb

I’m with mulch here. I can see both sides but don’t accuse me of ignoring context
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 860, Fro99er wrote:rb what do you make of Transcend ALWAYS wanting the head and suddenly not wanting the head here?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 870, rb wrote:yet youre going with him just because you have this perception transcend ALWAYS LOLHAMMERS
Uhhhh, that’s completely wrong

Nowhere have I cited that as a reason ai’m cumreading transcend
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #127) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 870, rb wrote:frog unless my break has made me the worst player ever and ive completely lost any ability to read transcend - this flip flop to townreading brass and scumreading transcend...is completely you missing context

these meta reasonings are BAD. you even think Mulch is playing BAD (he is, hes so fucking awful this game that if i didnt know how much of a useless sack of shit hes capable of being as town, id be scumreading him for being so bad ((oh god i dont wanna have to talk to or about mulch)) and yet youre going with him just because you have this perception transcend ALWAYS LOLHAMMERS - which isnt fucking true ive seen him call to not end a day before at least a few times)

youre just going by availability heuristic, and even if this was an anomaly in play - this anomaly is more likely to come from TOWN transcend, because scum transcend actually plays with MORE conviction than his towngame. this is by far the most idiotic momentum swing in the entire game so far
UNVOTE:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

no idea why that quoted
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 870, rb wrote:youre just going by availability heuristic, and even if this was an anomaly in play -
this anomaly is more likely to come from TOWN transcend, because scum transcend actually plays with MORE conviction than his towngame.
I actually believe this part

I'll wait for brass's catch up
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #130) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

uh, it looked like he was protecting his buddy 23-19, he then wanted to start a counter wagon on lovebird, he wanted to go for the bait instead of the head, and he said some weird shit about ane and the claim that didn't make sense

but I believe you on the conviction part w.r.t. how he'd play scum
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #131) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Cool
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #132) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 999, Transcend wrote:
In post 997, Aneninen wrote:Transcend: let's not waste your time: I can.
For example, there was a JK9 game about two years ago, for example. I was throwing out read lists, speculating, posting a lot – only to hide the fact that I wasn't scumhunting at all. The town actually realized it post-game that I hadn't done shyt.

Post-edit: Okay,
Umbr
errrrrrrr UnaBombaH.

faking game solving is easy and fun as fuck
Definitely w/w :roll:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #133) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

@mod VLA until monday because Daytona 500

Noted.
Last edited by Dunkerdoodles on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #134) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1044, Lovebird wrote:
Mod
, 2319 isn't self voting, I think the votecount is wrong.
In post 1054, Mulch wrote:Alright

I've been harboring a secret scumread all game and it's time to bring it out

VOTE: Unabombah

Let's go

They aren't towntelling like usual

This is our lynch
tbh this feels like what you did with smocaine in the other game
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #135) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1056, Mulch wrote:Oh I confused you with the other bird

My bad

I woulden't voting Kokichi here mate

Pretty sure he's town
actually, nah you gave reasons last time

this time you'er just like "he's OFF"

I think scum you gives more reason like you did with smocaine

I was just paranoid for a sec
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #136) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1071, TwoInAMillion wrote:Mulch is just throwing things against the wall to see what sticks.

this sounded like something from last game

I need to dig this up after my vla
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #137) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1073, Transcend wrote:If you've had a secret sr on this man can I know why?

"his posts aren't towny" isn't going to enthuse me
I acutally believe "his posts aren't towny" than the bullshit reasons mulch threw out trying to convince us on smocaine

but it does *feel* similar in the timing and emphasis

but the reasoning is different
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #138) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

ok this for real now
In post 1075, Fro99er wrote:
@mod VLA until monday because Daytona 500
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #139) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: gamma
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #140) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1175, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why the voteshifting so frequently? And why are you concerned about whether there's a wagon on someone so soon?
Voteshifitng IS my town game

My scum game is static af

I *wanted* there to be a *bigger* wagon
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #141) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1190, Fissure wrote:VOTE: frogger

I think he’s capitalizing on bad town gamna
VOTE: mulch
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #142) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: gamma
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #143) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Sniped me
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #144) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I was memeing goofball
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #145) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1190, Fissure wrote:VOTE: frogger

I think he’s capitalizing on bad town gamna
Brass was probscum

Gamma is probscum
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #146) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1203, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why am I scum for not getting that tho
You’re scum because your predecessor is scum and that’s a terrible reason to scumread someone anyway and you know it.

I think you’re just echoing the “frog feels off” that mulchy was saying instead of actually believing that yourself.

It’s also funny how you just assume me saying that’s my town game means you just believe it now...
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #147) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1208, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what fuck this. If I'm not going to be given a chance to play without being attacked out the wazzoo I'm gone.
Sorry Dunker but you're going to have to replace me
Dude if you’re going to replace in just to replace out that’s low af and completely rude to the mod running the game
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #148) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Nobody’s even being toxic, gamma
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #149) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1242, Transcend wrote:gamma im really not a fan at what you're focusing on in your catch ups
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #150) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1249, Almost50 wrote:UNVOTE:

Something tells me it's Fissure, 2319, Fro993r & Lovebird

I'm going to test that theory by voting here:

VOTE: Fissure
something tells me you're wrong
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #151) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1253, Almost50 wrote:If I am; which of the 4 is/are more likely Town in your opinion?
mulchy

2319 and lovebird could both be scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1406, Transcend wrote:Would radiant cowbells and mhsmith let that shit pass?

Would ANYONE let that shit pass
no

they wouldn't let me use a traitor enabler which de-traitored a traitor if it died

traitor is a normal role and enabler is a normal modifier, but traitor-enabler they didn't permit because it had fucked mechanics.

I seriously doubt they let 1 shot vig miller pass
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

my vote is never changing off gamma today
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1413, Almost50 wrote:I am inclined to believe Gamma's claim because that would be hilariously insane to even think of, much less to claim in this given situation.
I doubt it because he immediately went to "but there can be a non normal role here!!!" so he had his excuse pre-built in.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #155) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1454, Gamma Emerald wrote:No? I have one shot, and on that night that I shoot I have a miller status
no shit

that's some whack mechanics

I was on NRG, I had my traitor-enabler denied BY RADIANT COWBELLS despite it being completely normal.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #156) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1433, Transcend wrote:"Oh you fucked the vig shot. We shall punish you by giving you a Miller modifier which scans you guilty to all cops when you're already confirmed town".

Srsly.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #157) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1441, Kokichi Oma wrote:No? Just claim Miller right away. No one auto thinks of a Miller vig, if you are really Miller vig then this is your fault
yeah, I mean both gamma and his prior player failed to claim miller or some form of miller

this slipped through *two* players
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly traitor enabler is borderline alignment changing. My role isn't.
it's not alignment changing. It just makes a traitor equivalent to a mafia goon.

just like a doctor enabler dying means a doctor loses his doctor power.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1466, Fro99er wrote:
this not claiming miller/conditional miller first post slipped through *two* players
I mean, you think the newb guy would look up a miller role and figure out what to do with it. Like claim in the first post as the wiki says to do.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1471, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1469, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly traitor enabler is borderline alignment changing. My role isn't.
it's not alignment changing. It just makes a traitor equivalent to a mafia goon.

just like a doctor enabler dying means a doctor loses his doctor power.
That's different though: doctor enabler depowers. Traitor enabler empowers
stop arguing NRG mechanics with me

you are the dude that thought a mafia miller could exist. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

nah, i'm not gonna fuck off

why so heated man?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

your predecessor was scummy

you are scummy

your claim is scummy

RIP
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1481, Transcend wrote:ONoze hook is moofier miller

Bonskyz town. Vot hook

Town win zzzzz!
:dead:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

h

a

m

m

e

r

p

l

z
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #165) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1483, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1481, Transcend wrote:ONoze hook is moofier miller

Bonskyz town. Vot hook

Town win zzzzz!
You know what
I'm motherfucking done with you [CENSORED]s,.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
I'm placing you on a watchlist bub. One more fuckup and you get WOTCed. I'm not having a complete jerk in my games.
LMFAO
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #166) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

dude, chill with that gamma
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #167) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

attack the play, not the player
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #168) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1490, Transcend wrote:I like the player list tho
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #169) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm having fun
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #170) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1493, Gamma Emerald wrote:You guys decided to be 100% cancer,
we're playing the game

nothing I've said is cancerous

you're just throwing a tantrum like a child.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #171) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

if gamma's really a 1 shot vig turned miller

well then i'll have some questions for the NRG
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #172) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

changing how you appear to alignment checks is almost surely prohibited in normals
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #173) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

gamma, what would have happened if you get cop checked the night you shot your vig shot?

it should say in your role pm
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #174) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1505, Fro99er wrote:gamma, what would have happened if you get cop checked the night you shot your vig shot?

it should say in your role pm
oh wait, it's a fake role pm :lol:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #175) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1533, Assemblerotws wrote:Gamma completely destroyed all the towncred brass had earned the slot in my eyes. I'm not at all surprised he's the lynch. Here's hoping this is scum 1/4.
good god if gamma flips scum this is scum
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

actually, mid-game alignment changes is considered bastard (which is why they specifically ask about it in the *large theme* queue), so it would *never* be approved for normals

gamma's claim is 100% fake
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

well, it's not an alignment change, but mid-game change to investigatives as a different alignment
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

so 99% fake
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1559, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1554, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1546, Transcend wrote:
In post 1544, Kokichi Oma wrote:Don't forget transcend is still his partner.
If i said i was in a masonry would you shut the fuck up about it
Yeah..A scum masonry...
You
are
aware scum masons are banned from normals right? If not then you should take the night phase to familiarize yourself with the Normal Guidelines.
:facepalm:

a scum masonry is called a scum team
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1561, Fissure wrote:I’m gonna take credit for the brass lynch
nah
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #181) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

I ate a fly
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #182) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1584, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1579, Fro99er wrote:I ate a fly
is this serious
In post 1582, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1579, Fro99er wrote:I ate a fly
Ribbit
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #183) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

i'm hammered this is gonna be fun
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #184) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

oh by the way mulch

wall =/= scum frog

DUH
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #185) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1615, Transcend wrote:VOTE: lovebird

a50's dying wish.

if there was a bus it was probably una.
what about assemble rotw s
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #186) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1736, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1615, Transcend wrote:VOTE: lovebird

a50's dying wish.

if there was a bus it was probably una.
what about assemble rotw s
or 2319?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #187) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1622, Transcend wrote:oh and froggy
what?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #188) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1622, Transcend wrote:oh and froggy
lol I'm never bussing like that dumb dog
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #189) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1640, Transcend wrote:i'm starting to wish vig tagged macabre and not mulch
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #190) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1649, Kokichi Oma wrote:For the record. 2319 is town. Just putting that out there.
do explain
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #191) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

know what would be/is funny if transcend is really mason (i[m half reading)

...i twould be funny if mulch thought one of us was scum and neither of us was
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #192) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1656, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1654, rb wrote:well no

you wanted to get off the brass wagon, but stopped when transcend wagon was difficult to move. im certain you were trying to piggyback off of Mulch's bad transcend scumread, hoping mulch would force through a terrible lynch on day1

you reverted to brass bc brass was already dead since multiple people were already scumreading him, and you had the nerve to try and take credit for the brass lynch even though people had scumread him way earlier than you ever did
You got off the Brass wagon, WHY are we talking about this, literally look at my convo with Gamma. We can't be teamed. Stop being ridiculous.
stfu
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #193) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1659, Kokichi Oma wrote:Actually, I'm fine with lynching Lovebird.

VOTE: Lovebird
ew
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #194) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1662, UnaBombaH wrote:I mean, I AM positive there's scum in Trans/rb/Kokichi, and I'll read some interactions when I'm not phoneposting.

It's a beautiful yet cold morning in Finland. :]
OMG I want to go to finland
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #195) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1670, Transcend wrote:i think 2319 aka marshy might be town too`
ok what did i miss

assemble rot wilers is scum tho rite?

or am i dumb
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #196) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1671, Transcend wrote:SHOULD I BE SCARED THAT LOVEBIRD WAGON IS SKYROCKETING WHEN IT WOULDNT FUCKING BUDGE WORTH A DAMN D1
yes
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #197) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1676, rb wrote:LOL
lol
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #198) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1679, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1673, rb wrote:
In post 1671, Transcend wrote:SHOULD I BE SCARED THAT LOVEBIRD WAGON IS SKYROCKETING WHEN IT WOULDNT FUCKING BUDGE WORTH A DAMN D1
No because we now have confirmed masons pushing it, as well as a day1 scum lynch that should make you very obvious town
Not discrediting, just asking - how do we have confirmed masons now?
by claims
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #199) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1687, Transcend wrote:OFF THE TABLE: OMA RB FROGGER UZIVERT 2INAMIL DOGGO ANENINEN MARSHY TEXCAT

ON THE TABLE: LOVEBIRD UNABOMB JODAXQ (tho leanin town there yo) MACABRE (prob only as policy)
wat about assemble rotweilers?

I think joda should be off today but idk for sure
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”